𝙸 πšŠπš– πš’πš— 𝚊 πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš–

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby Speak » Mon May 03, 2021 11:40 am

Westworld, a kind of theme park where you can live out all of your wild west fantasies and immerse yourself in a world where nothing is as it seems. The artificial hosts of the park are there to enhance your experience and free you from pesky morality. Here you can be whoever you want to be and live however you want, for an exorbitant cost of course.

Your life is a loop, you've walked the same path over and over again and met the same fate but you never knew. Ignorance is bliss, but what if you began to realize your entire life was a series of paths you've walked before? A single host has become aware of their situation, glimpses of a previous life and a strong sense of deja vu as they walk the path that has been set for them.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙸 πšŠπš– πš’πš— 𝚊 πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš–, πš›πšžπš•πšŽπšœ

Postby Speak » Mon May 03, 2021 11:54 am

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

one. please follow all site rules two. a paragraph per character at minimum please, and
to spare my bad eyes no smaller than size 85 three. as there are limited spots please
only two characters per person at maximum four. no mary or gary sues, that just
doesn't make things interesting four. reservations will last 72 hrs unless you let me
know that you need more time five. try to post regularly but I understand if life
takes priority six. please use real face claims seven. lgbtq+ is welcome,
any drama or romance you can concoct please feel free eight. this is based on
westworld but you don't need to have knowledge of the show nine. if you have
questions please reach out ten. please PM me to reserve your spot

map x
discussion x
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙸 πšŠπš– πš’πš— 𝚊 πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš–, πš‘πš˜πšœπšπšœ

Postby Speak » Mon May 03, 2021 11:59 am

name. age. gender. sheriff. red hood.
previous role: cardsharp of coal pass. main directive was to start bar fights by being caught cheating.
current role: sheriff of little trails. bounty hunters often come through their town to hunt down any scoundrels on the bounty board and as sheriff, it's their job to accompany them and ensure that the bounty is collected and paid. growing up in little trails they've always been close friends with the shopkeep and is known to be gruff but caring. If they are the only ones to face the bandit they are programmed to loose the shootout. has begun having strange dreams of another life.
primary objective: guest safety
cornerstone: the memory that becomes the cornerstone of their personality.

name. age. gender. shopkeep. speak.
previous role: host at the entrance to westworld. received guests and screened new guests for any health hazards.
current role: shopkeep of little trails. they help run the general store in town and are often approached by lost travellers, happy to give anyone directions or point them to places they may enjoy. always dreamed of travelling but their folks are sick so feel guilty about leaving. They have become aware of how eerily similar day to day life is, some of their friends only run through the same series of phrases while strangers seem free to do whatever they want, what exactly is happening?
primary objective: guiding guests.

name. age. gender. bandit. α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɒᴏᴏᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄œκœ°κœ°.
previous role: rancher of serenity point. owner of a cattle ranch in the hills near serenity point any visitors would be treated to a tour of the property and a nice family dinner. every two weeks a band of bandits would come by to wreak havoc.
current role: bandit of little trails. every five days comes into town to steal from the bank, if they escape the town they take the stolen safe to one of three bandit hideouts located in caves across westworld. has no idea that they are not real or are following a script.
primary objective: be defeated by guest.
Last edited by Speak on Sun May 23, 2021 11:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙸 πšŠπš– πš’πš— 𝚊 πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš–, 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜

Postby Speak » Mon May 03, 2021 12:00 pm

name. age. gender. regular. user.
a regular patron of westworld they've enjoyed many of the different storylines and hosts that exist in the park. their view of the ai hosts is that they are merely interactive software that enables guests to act in whatever way they want, after all, if they're not real does it really matter what happens to them? a little bored by the solo adventures they've invited a friend in the hopes that seeing someone else's excitement will reignite their love for the park and all its possibilities.

name. age. gender. newbie. koty.
unable to afford the excessive fees of westworld they've never been to the park but have always been curious about the wild west playground. recently they've made a new friend at work who's a regular guest of the park, after expressing a passing interest they've found themselves swept off to the park with only a shallow understanding of where they're going. not having much experience with the ai hosts they can't quite tell the difference between them and the other guests, for now they'll have to rely on their friend till they get the hang of it.

name. age. gender. technician. ami.
a technician in the park their primary job is to monitor and evaluate the host data and reset them at the end of their loops. dealing with ai hosts all day they understand and often remark on how similar they are to humans and will often chat to the offline hosts like old friends. having noticed an error in one of the hosts data they've decided to disguise themselves as one of the guests and find the bugged host.
Last edited by Speak on Mon May 03, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Mon May 03, 2021 12:01 pm

πš˜πš™πšŽπš— | πšŒπš•πš˜πšœπšŽπš
Speak