The Devil's in the Temple (HP RP; Open and Accepting)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Devil's in the Temple (HP RP; Open and Accepting)

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:18 pm

Carolina Rossi

xxxxxxHeadmistress, Head Auror, DADA Professor

Tags: Everybody

Carolina continued to scan the crowd, assessing everyone's body language. As per usual, the first years were super nervous and excited, but everyone else was pretty relaxed at being back with their friends. Her eyes caught sight of Dante Leveret, Fuoco student and captain. Her eyes next caught sight of Teddy in his disguise, who she gave a slight smile to before letting it fall and continuing to scan the crowd of students. She saw the head of Acqua, Parker, stroll up the middle aisle of the room, offering a small nod in greeting. She saw Kathryn McKnight, a student she had become quite fond of over the course of the years. She was a sweet girl and she didn't deserve her fate.

Dario Agosti, the head of Aria, also walked up the middle aisle and gave a slight bow, which she bowed her head a bit in recognition. Then there was Sierra Barrows. The 7th year Terra student who gave off some odd vibes. She knew the girl was hiding something. Something about her didn't seem right. She looked skinnier than she had when she left school and she looked exhausted. It wasn't only that, though. Something in her instincts was screaming at her that this girl was hiding something massive. This was the same thing that happened any time she thought of her colleague, Parker. Parker was another slippery slope that she needed to find out. Whether it was the paranoia that her family themselves drove into her, her auror instincts, or her paranoia from the attack on the ministero a year and a half ago, she wasn't sure.

The redhead was startled out of her thoughts when she heard the cheery voice of the Divination professor, Lorenza Toscano. She shook her head a bit to rid herself of the distractions before turning to face the younger woman. "Yes, well, as you know, my mornings are quite busy. Especially the morning the students arrive. I've been running around for a few hours making sure everything is secure." She told the woman with a slight smile. The Divination professor was probably one of her more favorite colleague. She was always smiling and bubbly no matter what was going on and it could be contagious if around her for an extended period of time. Deciding she had kept the students waiting long enough, she turned and cleared her throat.

"Buongiorno. First years, welcome to Vecchio Montagna! Older students, welcome back." She paused for a brief moment. "I would like to introduce your heads of houses. Parker Nott head of Acqua, Dario Agosti head of Acqua, _____ head of Fuoco, and _____ head of Terra. Now that that's out of the way, I'd like to set some ground rules. Students shall not duel in the corridors. It is far too crowded and you might hit an innocent. Students must not be out alone in the castle save for heading to classes. Curfew to be in your common rooms is 9 and bed is 10. If you are caught disobeying curfew, you will receive detention and lose points for your house. If you need to be out past curfew, you must get permission from a professor or any other staff and you must have that staff member with you. This is for your safety." She paused again before smiling at the students. "Now that we've got the seriousness out of the way, let the feast begin."

Edward Lupin

At the same time Carolina was looking around the Mess Hall, Teddy Lupin was doing the same. He was just as paranoid as the rest of his family, especially after Carolina was attacked at the ministero. He saw her as a sister more than a cousin, probably helped by the fact that they were only 8 months apart. He watched as all of the professors slowly made their way to the front of the hall, nodding his respect at each of them, even Parker. His family had told both him and Carolina to keep an eye on him, as his father was a Death Eater along with his grandfather. He didn't know why Carolina hired him in the first place, probably to keep an eye on him. He guessed it was sort of a good idea though he didn't think it was a perfect plan. But, it was either that or let him loose to tell the Death Eaters their location.

His other suspicion was on a student of his "character's" year, Sierra Barrows. She was always coming back to the school very thin and fragile. He knew it was none of his business, but it was worrying. Not only that, but he had voiced his concern the year previous to Carolina that she was a little suspicious. She was hiding something and he didn't like it. He would definitely try to get closer to her this year, even if he was hiding as a Fuoco student. He was going to defend the castle and his family the best he could. Nobody would be getting past him. In that moment, he was grateful for both his metamorphmagus abilities and his 9 year experience hiding in plain sight, from working at the ministero to going under cover for the headmistress.

It was then he decided he was being too quiet for a Fuoco and looked around to find someone to talk to. He then found Dante Leveret, seventh year and Quidditch captain. He got up and sat in the empty seat next to the blond before smiling at him. "Ready for another year?" He asked the man, taking a plate and munching on a roll. His grandmother, Molly, was an amazing cook, but Vecchio's food was amazing, as well.
Last edited by Richie's Gal Forever on Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:59 pm

Kathryn McKnight l Acqua Fifth Year l Werewolf l location - great hall l tagged -
The young brunette witch had sat still and calm at her place at the Acqua designated table. Her attention hanging on each and every word, mouth silenced as the school’s Headmisstress welcomed them to the start of term before laying down a few ground rules. Ground rules which sounded pretty simple to Kathryn. Nothing was too much for any of the students or surprising. When the mention of a curfew came up at first Kathryn would have been lying to say she was not concerned a little bit, after all this was a school full of teenagers at the end of the day. Magical teenagers or not. Teens were teens regardless of weather they were a witch or wizard or muggle, which meant they were prone to normal teenager things.....like testing the rules for calling it a day. Though surely by nine most of the students would be willing to at least consider bed, if not in their dorms busy studying for their classes and writing family members back home. So it seemed as though the Custodes would have a decent year even with restrictions in place. Kate typically balances her activities fairly well if she thought so herself but anything to make the term easier was a joy just the same. Not to mention it meant more Quidditch Practice time as well. Talk about a nice bonus.

Kate smiled listening to Carolina address the student body from her place at the head of the great hall until the women degrees the start of term official. And, more importantly, freed the hall to enjoy the impressive all they could eat feast before them. Each of the four long tables laden with food and drink of great variety. The witch almost didn’t know where to start her meal it was so large a enticing selection. Not that it lasted long, for Kate had her favourites of each of Vecchio Montagna’s that normally always found their ways onto her plate at some point or another. So soon the fifth year was happily helping herself to the feast falling in right along with the rest of her fellows enjoying being back at the school of witchcraft and wizardry. All around the brunette conversation of catching up, first meetings, older students trying to help calm the new faces among them and more joined in the mad chorus of likewise conversations that filled the hall. She remained quiet as she ate while choosing keep head down and to not bother anybody around, focusing on her meal instead. The food excellent as expected.

Dario Agosti l Flying Professor, Quidditch Coach, Head of Aria l location - great hall l tagged -
With the Headmisstress's announcements concluded and students all in their respective seats, the feast finally began. This was Dario's personal favorite part of the entire term, not that he would willingly admit that to even his fellow professors however. Not even on pain of death. But this was and ways had been since the first time he sat at the head of the Aria Table. Seeing the students of his house helping themselves to the numerous dishes offered up by Vecchio Montagna's skilled cooks in the kitchen while joyfully engaging in conversations with each other. Roommates discussing bunk arrangements for the term. Talk of the aray of classes they were both eager and not eager to get to. Declarations of who would win the most points for their house or win Quidditch Games. Older students giving younger ones the run down, both fiction and truth, of their new home and how things went. Children merely enjoying the feast before them and using the time to catch up with old friends they haven't seen all summer long. Yes. This first meal which the staff and students of the school shared together was without a doubt the man's favorite part of the year.

Releasing the ornate ring he had been fooling with on his right hand, Dario took a breath before deciding he had brooded long enough now. It was time he joined with the rest of Vecchio Montagna and enjoyed the hard work of those in the kitchens. The food would not eat itself...well it maybe could but that would be a waste indeed. So the dark haired professor started by helping himself to some of the toasted rolls and sweet-spicy sausage.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:02 pm

....-removed-
Male | Terra Custode | Patronus: White Stallion | Wand: Black Walnut
Seer | Location: Great Hall| Tagged: Sierra

XxxHe couldn't help it. As he plopped another bite of food in his mouth and tried his hardest to zone in on the conversation buzzing around him, the boy with black-brown hair placed his cutlery down and dabbed at his face with his napkin. "Excuse me," he commented to the other boys in his house that he had been sitting with. Shoving his hands in his pockets, and smoothly made his way over to Sierra's side, raising his brows occasionally as he caught a few glances from other girls. As he rounded the table and spotted a vacant bench space to her right, Ronan sat down and leaned back, his elbows resting on the table's edge. "Haa-" he started, but as always, his special little gift struck him in the most inopportune time. He could feel a surge of pain go through his temples, moving to the front of his face as the vision took over. Darkness. Death. Suffering and unimaginable pain... Blurry images played like a poor quality movie, and just as fast as it came, it released him.
XxxRonan closed his eyes and looked away from Sierra, pinching the bridge of his nose as he tried to force the thoughts and headache away. "Sorry- " he muttered, before turning around to face the table, failing to pull off the fact he probably had looked like he had a small stroke right in front of his fellow custode. "Did you have a nice summer?" he asked, exhaling a breath, slowly releasing the tension that had build in his chest from the few seconds he was suspended in time.
Last edited by Fawnie on Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed images per roleplay rules
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:06 pm

Sierra Barrows

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ location - great hall ] - [ female ] - [ 7th year ] - [ tags - Ronan ]
        Sierra continued to eat the rest of her food, once she was satisfied she gently moved her food to the side with a swift motion. She took a ring out of her right middle finger, it was a silver scaled ring with an old fashioned tint to it. Placing it on the table in front of her she took out her wand and mumbled a transfiguration spell, the ring shook as it turned into a leather book. On the cover a three headed snake was carved with writing that read Runespoor. Sierra had discovered her patronus with the help of a teacher, luckily it was in private. When Sierra first casted the charm it went just how it should have, a light started to manifest in the room coming from her wand, but the light wouldn't stop growing, it had nearly touched the ceiling when three snake heads peered down at her. The professor told her to stop immediately so she did, he had explained to her that her patronus was something called a Runespoor and that it would be probably better for her to keep it a secret. He wouldn't give her any other information on the creature, then he proceeded to leave the school.

Finding information on the creature was a challenge, not a single book in the school fully explained anythings, just some books barely mentioned it. Sierra was forced to venture out and seek out knowledge in the wizarding world. She had taken a trip down some dark towns in italy, until she found a tiny book store. There was dust and spiderwebs everywhere and the store keeper was definitely horrid. He showed quite the curiosity once she asked for information about the Runespoor, he wanted to know why she seeked the information of said animal. She was careful with her answers, not wanting to give out any information. Eventually she was sold a ring, at first she thought it was some sort of joke, but upon inspection she saw it was under a spell. As she was leaving the store the store keeper did say something that created quite the turmoil within her, he asked her if it was her patronus. Sierra didn't have to reply, just based on how she looked back he could tell, he told her the Runespoor was rare, it was only held by dark wizards, it came from your happiest memory not being a pleasant memory but strong enough to produce such creature, the perfect foundation for a dark wizard.

Seeing movement from the corner of her eye she looked up to see Ronan coming to her side, she tapped her wand on the book, returning its form to a ring. She slipped it back on her finger glancing over as he sat down next to her, she still had a hard time believing he was chosen as a custode alongside her. Sierra would have preferred a less.. annoying person to work with. She raised a brow as he groaned in pain pinching the bridge of his nose, unsure if it was some sort of prank or not she just stayed silent. She looked over again when he apologized and proceeded to ask her about her summer. "Don't tell me you purebloods are carrying disease now." She teased before letting out a small sigh. "Same as always, it's not like they let us do much in the orphanage" She let the lie slip out easily, she couldn't afford to tell anyone the truth, she could only trust herself. Her hazel eyes returned to those of Ronan "Well spit it out Malone, what do you want so bad that you've come to annoy me just a couple hours into the first day? Or did you just miss me that badly" She teased with a slight smirk as she took a sip of her drink.

Dante Leveret

[ location - great hall ] - [ male ] - [ 7th year ] - [ tags - Vitale (Teddy) ]
        Once he was pretty caught up with his team he began to make the mental note that he would need to recruit some new members since they had lost quite a few during graduation. He took pride in his team and held it and everyone to a high standard. Joining the Fuoco Quidditch team was no easy task, he had his eye on a couple of students, he would usually watch the first years on their flying classes and keep a track of the ones that were particularly gifted, once they were old enough or had the skill to do so he would try and get them in the team.

Dante was snapped out of his thought process hearing a voice next to him, it was a boy he couldn't say he recognized him much, maybe he had transferred? What if he hadn't, that would be mildly rude to ask. So he went along with it for now offering a warm smile in return. "Yeah, Im ready. You know, It's bittersweet, sure part of me wants to get out of here, but we also basically grew up here so it's going to be weird not coming back" He explained as he shifted his body to sit more comfortably. "And you?

Parker Nott

[ location - great hall ] - [ male ] - [ Muggle Studies Prof/ Head of Acqua ] - [ tags - Breanna ]
        Parker went to take his seat at the Acqua table, as Carolina spoke he began to look around studying the students. In his house he had Kathryn McKnight, a muggle born, quite bad luck the girl had to be born with such condition. She tended to clear path from him, which was probably for the best. Saved him from wasting time and allowed him to focus on the high level half-bloods and purebloods. In Aria, Juniper Lindsay is a low level halfblood, it would take her a couple generations to purify her bloodline, but there was potential there so he kept his eye on her.

Moving on to the Fuoco table there was Dante Leveret, the Leveret family had been pure for centuries and they were pretty strong in nature, he also was aware of some other not so pleasant things about the family which perhaps, he could use that anger to spin the kid towards him. There was also Sofia and Luca Di Maggio who were also two other purebloods he was interested in turning although there was a rumor going around questioning their purity level. Finally the Terra House, quite an interesting combination of students. Ronan Malone was one of his main targets, the kid was related to the Malfoys so it shouldn't pose as much of a challenge, he appeared to be talking to Sierra Barrows, a half-blood of unknown level, the only thing that was known about her is that her mother was a pureblood from england, Parker had some people looking up who exactly her mother was, there was a possibility of Sierra being a pureblood. In his opinion she was either a high level halfblood or a pureblood, based on her skill and power level.

Finally Breanna LeShay, her parents were known death eaters, he found her last name in a book when he was looking for connections within the school. There appeared to be an incident recently by a muggle sympathizer that caused death in her family. She was also one of his main targets, it would be quite easy to get her to do some digging since she already seemed to be pretty capable of being a death eater. Parker stood up from his chair and approached the girl, you could see from the distance the apparent gloom that seemed to drape over her. He had sympathy for her, the incident further proved his point about muggles. "Miss LeShay, I am truly sorry to hear about your sister, it's a true tragedy. I am sure the ministry will find justice for her.

Lorenza Toscano

[ location - great hall ] - [ female ] - [ Divination Professor ] - [ tags - Carolina ]
        Lorenza giggled at Carolina's response, she was always so worried about everything. While Lorenza knew there had to be a reason to Carolina's paranoia, but it wouldn't hurt her to relax once in a while. Lorenza sat down during the speech She was listening of course. She was just slightly preoccupied getting some things out of a magical coin purse. She took out a couple teabags a teapot and some cups setting herself a little station at a nearby table. She brewed the tea and proceeded to put her full attention to the speech.

Looking around the room she saw some familiar faces of students and professors, one student in particular she just couldn't quite identify, she was usually pretty good with names and knew everyone but there was always one unknown face that showed up out of nowhere and surprised her. Once Carolina was done with her speech she waved the woman over to her table holding out a cup of tea with her hands. "I made you a cup of tea, chamomile with a dash of Silverweed, will calm the nerves but won't induce sleep"
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:16 pm

Carolina Rossi

Tags: Lorenza

Carolina had finished her speech and was still standing, watching everything in motion. Teddy was now speaking to Dante Leveret, an interesting connection she had to applaud her cousin for going after. The Leverets were a very influential Pureblood Italian family, one Carolina was not fond of. Dante's father was not a kind man and she had had the misfortune of running into him a time or two. Parker Nott was now talking to Breanna LeShay, another family with dark roots. She did not like that at all. She pursed her lips and forced herself to move on. Sierra Barrows was approached by Ronan Malone, who she noticed suddenly pinched the bridge of his nose and screwed his eyes shut. Before she could go down and ask if he was okay, she was flagged down by Lorenza.

Carolina smiled at the woman and walked over to her. Lorenza was hired at the same time she was, though she was familiar with her. She was only a year her junior, so they spent a little time together. She was very sweet and kind and was always looking out for everyone. She was one of the few people she could count on to unload. Of course, she couldn't clue her colleague in on her family life, but she was able to go to her when her fiancé was murdered a year and a half ago. Even as grief continued to consume the redhead, Lorenza always opened her door to her, comforting her with tea and the smell of roses in her classroom. Speaking of tea, she had just handed Carolina a cup. Carolina gratefully took it and sipped on it, feeling the effects slowly coming on. "You're a life saver, Lori." She sat down next to the woman, but kept her body in a position so she could keep an eye out.

"How do you think this year's going to go?"

Edward "Teddy" Lupin

xxxxxxVitale Ricci, Undercover Student

Tags: Dante Leveret

Teddy internally snorted at the Quidditch captain's reaction. He had tried to keep it off his face, but Fuocos, much like Gryffindors from what his family had said, were fairly easy to read emotion wise. He definitely didn't recognize him, which was good. The more he could keep the students off his case, namely the Purebloods, the better. Thanks to his training, he was able to keep a straight face when he wanted to laugh at Dante's attempt to make it seem like he recognized him. But, of course, the blond didn't know any better. "I understand that, amico mio. But to spare you, my name is Vitale Ricci. Despite being in Fuoco, I keep to myself a lot. I don't blame you for not recognizing me."

Teddy needed to keep this kid talking. He needed to know as much information on this kid as he possibly could and establish connections and allies. He ran through the limited information he had. Dante Leveret was a Pureblood with awful family members, so talking about his family was out of the question. Death eaters were also a no-go subject. He was in Fuoco, but there was only so much conversation to be had about that. He was a Quidditch captain. Maybe he could keep him talking about Quidditch? He didn't play when he went to school, but Carolina and his Aunt Ginny did, so he knew enough about the subject to have a conversation. "So, Cap, what are the plans for the team this year?"
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:44 am

Luca Di Maggio l Fuoco Seventh Year l location - great hall l tagged - Dante, Teddy, Sofia
Sofia Di Maggio l Fuoco Sixth Year l location - great hall l tagged - Dante, Teddy, Luca

“Don’t get your hopes up to get much of a plan from this one. It probably involves me catching the Snitch again and that’s about it, it’s all his brain can handle.” Came a amused sounding male voice cutting into the conversation between the pair of Fuoco students. Upon further inspection, one would discover that this voice belonged to a young man with blonde hair and hazel eyes whose streaks of blue shone through almost over powering the brown in them.

This young man was Luca Di Maggio. A Fuoco Seventh Year and the heir of the Di Maggio Family, a family of established Italian pure blooded witches and wizards. All of whom have attended the school for their own magical educations. He also happened to be the Fire House’s Seeker. Luca was sitting across the table from Dante digging into a helping of eggs and watching the two other boys on the other side of the long house table. “But the more points he and the other score before hand the better and more points the house gets so any strategy to increase the chance of making goals works too-ouch!” The blonde raised his free hand rubbing at his head as it now throbbed all of a sudden, not that the reasoning for this was much of a mystery to him. In fact the young wizard knew exactly who was to blame for his now head pain. Looking away from Dante and Teddy to the spot beside him, “Fia...”

Beside Luca sat a young women with long hair just as blonde as his was if not lighter. Her eyes, just like his own hazel pair of orbs, narrowed sharply at the Seeker who’d cut into the conversation. This was Sofia Di Maggio. The young man’s younger sister and sixth year Fuoco. Scowling at her brother, “Knock it off Lulu. The welcoming feast isn’t over yet and you’re already bragging about Quidditch and messing with people, at least wait until the second day. Besides Dante can easily score more points then you can with that dumb Snitch and you know it. After all you must first actually seek the thing first, by which time Dante could score enough points to ensure our victory. All catching it does is end the game, not garuntee a win. The win itself is left up to points number.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:11 am

....-removed-
Male | Terra Custode | Patronus: White Stallion | Wand: Black Walnut
Seer | Location: Great Hall| Tagged: Sierra

XxxStill slightly dazed from the head rush of his vision, Ronan cleared his throat, his brow raising as he tried his best to resume in a normal manner. "Why are you trying to catch something from me, Barrows," he taunted, his usual smirk replacing his slightly pained expression. The visions had been happening for a while, but over the summer had become more frequent than he would have liked, though he wasn't sure if it was normal for them to disorient him as much as they did, nor cause him pain. When she continued on though, his smirk had faded- he couldn't believe he had forgotten. Ronan was always so caught up with propelling his success forward and wanting to once again surpass Sierra, that he didn't realize he disregarded her circumstances.
XxxHe couldn't feel sorry for the girl, but only because he knew she would have hated the pitty, so he tried his best not to seem too sympathetic. "You know, you could always come summer with me in Romania, my mother gets sent out every year to assist in the dragon's breeding program," he offered, probably a bit too suggestively as he turned around to face the same direction as her, subsequently wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Have you ever seen a dragon up close," Ronan whispered as he wiggled his brows, as there happened to be a very new hatchling in his robe pocket. Bindi had hatched just before Ronan left for school, and somehow had imprinted on him to the point she threw tantrums when he was away, so for the wellbeing of the dragon, Ronan's mother had written a letter to the headmistress regarding an exception with his unlikely pet. She couldn't stay forever of course, dragon's grew fast and at some point become a little dangerous to be around the general public, but for now, she was just a baby.
XxxJust as Ronan reached into his pocket to pull Bindi from his pocket, Sierra opened her pretty mouth again, spitting more venom then the time before. Had he really been that bad? Ronan removed his hand from his robe pocket, giving Bindi a small pet on the head with his index finger before using his elbow to lean on the table with his head resting in his hand. "Oh yes, that's rich- didn't you know? I'm completely mad for you, Sierra," he said lowly, his voice dripping in sarcasm. Even if Ronan did admit he had slowly been developing a crush on the girl, she would likely never accept or reciprocate his feelings, so he knew it was best to keep things to himself. "No- in all fairness, we are both Custodes for Terra- and we have a long time, been competing with one another. I just thought it would be nice to catch up, maybe get a little more friendly since you know, we have to work together more this year, that's all," he offered, his tone more genuine now as he offered a half smile.

-removed-
Female | Terra | Patronus: Rattle Snake | Wand: Fir
XxxBreanne couldn't help but mouth a curse or two as the professor that had put her down for the creative adjustments she made to her school uniform, and as she heard her formal name, her eyes widened. Again, I'm getting talked to again about my stupid uniform... may as well be harassment! she thought to herself in annoyance, but as she turned around to face the professor addressing her, she was quickly checked back in her place as he spoke. Breanna cleared her throat as her eyes immediately dropped and her expression hardened slightly. "Thank you," it was all she could manage without appearing weak. As she looked back up at the professor, she couldn't help but narrow her eyes as she tried to place his face. She hadn't taken classes with him before but he looked familiar and the more she studied his face, she realized, he was one of her newer instructors.
XxxHaving been on the outside of the table, Breanna turned to the right, her long, sheer black tight covered legs now out from under the table as she faced Professor Nott. "You teach muggle studies, don't you," she challenged, moving her right leg over her left, which would have been 'lady-like,' had it not been for her shorter than usual skirt raising up. "I find it interesting, that you have any sympathy for what I've gone through, seeing that you must find muggles interesting or admirable, a great deal at that," she added, inspecting his expression as she spoke, curious what his intention had been upon greeting her. Perhaps he wanted to smooth things over, being that she would be in his class this year, well, it wouldn't happen. Breanna couldn't help but notice the handsome features of his face, she hated herself for even allowing it to cross her mind, given her initial perception of what a muggles studies teacher must value.

-removed-
Female | Aria | Patronus: Fox Terrier | Wand: Rowan | Metamorphmagus
XxxA sense of dread began to pour over her as she could hear the commotion around her grow in tension. It's the first day! Why are they fighting, the girl thought in nervousness, biting her lower lip slightly. She could feel a few stares from the classmates around her, her hair was probably changing, it seemed to get darker when she was upset and wouldn't go back to normal until she calmed down a little. Great, already a freak, she thought with a groan as she wished she could pull her robe's hood up over her head, though she knew it would likely make her even more of a spectacle. Juniper tried to reach within herself to find an ounce of bravery, and as she did she peered over her shoulder at the bickering students, trying to figure out what on earth was going on.
XxxJuniper's eyes darted from a few different students, but eventually they did pause on a boy with similar hair color to her own. It was rare that students branched away from natural hair colors, at least to her it was, so it made her smile a little knowing she wasn't the only one who had done so. Feeling a little overwhelmed with the commotion, Juniper stood up and made her way down the long aisle towards the headmistress, who was speaking with Lorenza. Juni hated to interrupt, but she also didn't want to burden them with her presence longer than necessary, so she cleared her throat to announce her presence. "Excuse me," she forced her voice to be audible above all of the noise. "May I please be excused from the festivities, I'm not feeling well," she tried again, forcing the nerves to abandon her voice as she spoke.
Last edited by Fawnie on Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed images per roleplay rules
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:18 pm

Sierra Barrows

[ location - great hall ] - [ female ] - [ 7th year ] - [ tags - Ronan ]
        Sierra looked away as he smirked at her, twisting the ring on her finger. She's had to see that smirk one too many times. She looked back at him as his smirk went away, she raised an eyebrow in confusion, then she remembered. She was well aware that she was an orphan, but she absolutely hated the pity everyone had for them. Ronan didn't show much of it, but she still knew why his smirk went away. Sierra looked over to him amused as he put his arm around his shoulder, she was about to say something before she caught a glimpse down his pocket.

Seeing a tiny blue scaled creature Sierra looked at him even more confused, did he seriously bring a dragon to school? What was he thinking. "Haha, we can barely stand each other at school and you want me to spend more time with you? Tell me how that's a good idea" Sierra hummed. "Also, Ronan I swear to god if that thing gets found by any teacher or creates a mess that gets our house points in trouble so help me god"

Sierra looked over at him as he went on she snickered a little, the idea of him liking her was absolutely ridiculous. He enjoyed making her feel insecure about her actions and studies. She assumed it was revenge for being rude to his Fuoco friend Leveret. Although the treatment from Ronan seemed to have eased up the past few years, either that or she was getting used to it. She looked over at him as he mentioned trying to get along, he wasn't entirely wrong. They had to figure out a way to work together letting out a small sigh "You're right... perhaps we should attempt to make amends, perhaps you could start by dealing with the first years?" she smirked.

Dante Leveret

[ location - great hall ] - [ male ] - [ 7th year ] - [ tags - Vitale (Teddy), Luca, Sofia ]
        Dante smiled a bit in relief that Vitale seemed to be ok with it, was he that easy to read? "Ah, well thanks Vitale" He raised a brow when he asked about his quidditch plans, quite the coincidence he was just thinking about recruiting. "Well, we did fairly decent last season, although there is always room for improval, considering we lost some of our more experienced players I need to fill in some spots if you-"

Dante was interrupted by Luca, his seeker. Dante chuckled giving Luca a forced smile "Luca! you don't know how happy I am to hear you volunteer to be the equipment caretaker this season! Way to be a team player champ." he said with a smirk. Did he take what he said to heart? of course not, but he enjoyed getting payback sometimes. Luca was a great teammate and he enjoyed the classes he had with him.

He looked over at Sofia who stood up for him, smiling at her. "Thanks, but don't be so hard on your brother, after all, all he knows how to do is fetch" He teased one last time after finally apologizing. He turned his head back to Vitale "How are you on a broom?"

Parker Nott

[ location - great hall ] - [ male ] - [ Muggle Studies Prof/ Head of Acqua ] - [ tags - Breanna ]
        Parker raised a brow in amusement to Breanna's set of questions. An interesting challenge, he couldn't just be straight honest, he had to be meticulous with his answers. He couldn't just let the girl figure him out and tell others. The sudden slight aggression was a good sign, perhaps this girl would be the start of everything.

"I do" he said responding sharply to her question. He went in to answering her next question in a more calming tone. "I find it interesting how they are able to be in the dark for so long, thinking they are the best thing in the planet, their actions, I do not call admirable. In a world that is rapidly changing I think its important for my students to know why its changing its the best way to get you all prepared for a world we haven't seen before"

Putting his hands in his pockets he looked into the young girls eyes "So yes, I can feel sympathy for your situation, and I truly hope an answer is given out soon" If he needed to, he could probably push the ministry to do something bigger about it, but he would hold off on that for now, he needed to see if he could gain her trust the easy way or the hard way.

Lorenza Toscano

[ location - great hall ] - [ female ] - [ Divination Professor ] - [ tags - Carolina ]
        "I'm just serving my purpose" Lori said, what that purpose was, that was a whole question of itself. But she believed that if she wore her heart on her sleeve and treated people how she thought the whole world could be, she was serving her purpose.

Lorenza let out a small sigh looking around at the crowd of students and teachers. "It will be a good year, it always is. It will be sad seeing the seven years go, we basically raised them, everything that we do here, every year witches and wizards go out into the world touched by us... don't you think thats beautiful?" She sipped on her tea really taking a moment to digest everything she said. Every year saying goodbye to the seven years was hard, they lost them, but at the same time they gained the first years. Being able to watch them grow was a blessing.

She loved working here, even though the end of the year was hard, the next year she would gain again. It was a game of losing and gaining. Although not everything was gained back, some things and people just... never came back. Lori tried to look at this positively, they would be with her in her heart and memories forever. She got the sad memory out of her mind and looked back at Carolina with a smile. "Something tells me this year will be big, a moment of growth and healing... I just know it"
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:13 pm

Carolina Rossi

Tags: Lorenza, Juniper

Carolina couldn't help but snort at Lorenza's comment about her serving her purpose. That was such a Lorenza Toscano thing to say and the redhead loved that about her. She was a very humble witch and she admired the Divination professor for that. She wished more people were like her.

While Lorenza was looking around, Carolina took the time to survey the Mess Hall. Nobody seemed to be acting suspiciously, though she was still keeping a keen eye on Parker. She was shaken out of that thought when the Divination professor started talking about school. "I hope it will be. All these kids deserve the best befo-" She cut herself off, quickly biting her lip to keep herself from talking. She was the head auror and there was no secret about that. She just knew she couldn't talk about the outside world around the kids. They deserved to know the dangers out there, yes, but she wanted them to enjoy themselves for as long as they possibly can. They deserve to be kids. She had grown fond of her position over the 3 years she had been in it. She wasn't sure at first, but she came to love the kids she taught. But, if you were to ask her which career of hers she preferred, she would say her auror job without hesitation.

Carolina chewed on her lip when Lorenza started talking about growth and healing. "Well, we all definitely need that." She muttered under her breath, tapping the table with her fingers. That was pretty on the money. She definitely needed healing, as did her family. It was going to be a rough year in her opinion, but she wasn't going to be telling Lorenza that. She went to go speak more, but she was interrupted by a student, one she recognized as Juniper Lindsay, came up and asked to excuse herself. "Excuse yourself? What's wrong, amore mia?""

Edward "Teddy" Lupin

xxxxxxVitale Ricci, Undercover Student

Tags: Dante Leveret, Luca di Maggio, Sofia di Maggio

Teddy listened as Dante explained what he was thinking about the upcoming Quidditch season. Before he could respond to the fact that they were lacking players, Luca Di Maggio and his younger sister, Sofia, walked up. He couldn't help but laugh at the exchange. "Well, Sofia, I think you've hit the nail on the head. Point earning is extremely important when it comes to winning the house cup. Just catching the snitch isn't going to win a game." He added lamely, taking another bite of his food. He decided he was just going to sit back and enjoy the conversation, seeing as he was not much of a player himself.

Then, he choked a little on his pumpkin juice when Dante asked him about how well he was on a broom. "I'm dead clumsy on my feet, let alone a bloody broom, Mate." He laughed, coughing into a napkin. "Unless you're looking to have most of your team in the hospital wing at the end of the first practice, I would think twice on asking me to be on the team." And it was true. He was hopelessly clumsy, no matter what he did. Thankfully, when he was disguised, he was somehow able to hide his clumsiness a lot better than when he wasn't. But, when he wasn't... hide all of your fragile possessions. There was a good chance Teddy would break it on accident.
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:43 am

Luca Di Maggio l Fuoco Seventh Year l location - great hall l tagged - Dante, Teddy, Sofia
Sofia Di Maggio l Fuoco Sixth Year l location - great hall l tagged - Dante, Teddy, Luca

The smug superior look on Luca’s face disappeared instantly at the captain’s mention of him being on equipment duty. Of course he knew it was all in good spirits and teasing being returned and all but still- Equipment was not exactly the most glamorous of tasks on the Quidditch Team. It never had been and never would be. “Right. I’ll handle it.”, the Fuoco replied before taking to his juice occupying himself with it.

While the Di Maggio Heir scowled and tried to resign himself to his fate of caring for the broomsticks this season, the younger Di Maggio was having a field day. Now the one sis look of superiority on her face, Sofia had to resist the urge to hug Dante. No way was she going to let her brother live this down for the rest of the school year. Not a chance. However the blonde’s attention was turned to Vitale’s answer regarding his broom riding skills. “I doubt you could do more harm to everyone then one of the Bludgers could. If you’re that concerned you could try out for Beater or Keeper.”, said Sofia.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me