The Devil's in the Temple (HP RP; Open and Accepting)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Devil's in the Temple (HP RP; Open and Accepting)

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Tue May 11, 2021 6:06 am

Sierra Barrows

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ location - great hall ] - [ female ] - [ 7th year ] - [ tags - first years, Ronan, Breanna ]
        As Sierra pondered on her plan she noticed objects out of the corner of her eye but she didn't put much attention to it. That was at least until she realized it had seemed to attract the attention of two other figures, professors to be exact. When she looked up she noticed their eyes were headed her direction. Before she could answer more rockus came from the first years, looking over and seeing Ronan in the air she let out a sigh tapping her wand on the book turning it back into the snake ring letting it tighten around her finger.

She stood up from the table and began her walk over to the group as her robe flew just barely above the ground behind her. She took out her wand with a swift motion pointing it towards Ronan "Descendo" she said in a rather stern voice to catch the first years attention. She kept her silence until Ronan finally had his feet on the ground. "Congratulations for being sorted into Terra, I am Sierra Barrows, your custode. As you are probably aware you are in a prestigious house which means far greater things than silly party tricks or jinxes are expected from you all. You are to treat each other with respect and have eachothers backs to ensure the success of our house. You are allowed to have fun, just don't embarrass the house, you have a reputation now, act with pride am I understood?"

Once she got nods from the first years she looked over at the Headmistress and professor Nott who seemed to be talking about something else thankfully. "LeShay, you know better, we can't afford to lose house points this early on"
        she said addressing Breanna "And you, don't corrupt the first years, you're a custode now act like it." she said pointing her finger at his chest.

Dante Leveret

[ location - great hall ] - [ male ] - [ 7th year ] - [ tags - Vitale (Teddy), Sofia, Luca ]
        Dante laughed "Well we don't know the outcome of that mistake yet" Dante was quick to notice Sofia's drop of the conversation. The quidditch team was really close, basically like family, which meant they took care of eachother and looked out for each other's siblings.

He glanced over to the terra table seeing some movement, Ronan was... flying? it didn't last long as Sierra quickly intervened, Dante internally winced for his buddy knowing the girl wasn't going to be too happy about that. But that was something he wasn't going to take part of, he had enough issues with Sierra as it was. Turning his attention back to Sofia he smiled. "You excited for potions this year? we learned some pretty cool things last year that I think you'll enjoy some of it was quite complicated which i'm sure won't be an issue for you right?" Dante said trying his best to start a conversation that she would be interested in.

Parker Nott

[ location - great hall ] - [ male ] - [ Muggle Studies Prof/ Head of Acqua ] - [ tags - Carolina ]
        Parker jumped a bit out of surprise hearing Carolina right behind him. He cleared his throat fixing his tie to address her "Good afternoon Carolina, everything alright with Juniper?" He asked, he usually kept note of the muggleborn students and well at least pretended to care about them sometimes, at least to the staff since it would help keep his suspicion down. Either way the girl was probably fine with Lorenza he couldn't think of a better instructor to deal with the situation.

He took his attention away from Carolina hearing some noise behind him seeing the Terra custode in the air he shifted his feet taking out his wand ready to intervene in the situation but he saw Sierra bolt up from her seat turning her book into a ring. He watched with his wand in his hand just in case the situation escalated but it got put under control rather quickly. He put his wand away and turned to face Carolina once more. "Kids, right?" he said with a faint smile. "Did you have a good summer? Go visit family at all?"

Lorenza Toscano

[ location - Divination Classroom ] - [ female ] - [ Divination Professor ] - [ tags - Juniper ]
        Lorenza looked as the girl hugged the pillow seeming to make herself smaller as she sat on the couch. Lorenza took a seat next to her providing a warm smile. "There is nothing wrong with you dear, you are a Metamorphmagus" she explained as she watched the girl "You have the great gift of changing your physical appearance by will, you have to learn how to control it, it won't be like this forever." she reassured changing her position to face her.

"You know when I was in school I was good friends with one, he could change his hair color and basically anything else about himself. He wasn't afraid of showing who he was and he was generally well liked, I really looked up to him. I know right now it must be scary since this is new to you, but I can guarantee you that you are not some freak of nature, you have a rare gift that only some amazing witches and wizards are known to have. I am sure we could find more information about it in the library so you can learn more about it"
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Thu May 13, 2021 2:25 am

Carolina Rossi

xxxxxxHeadmistress, Head Auror, DADA Professor

Tags: Parker

Carolina couldn't help the slight smirk that appeared on her face when Parker jumped slightly. However, it was gone just as soon as it appeared. Despite how serious she had gotten over the past year and a half since her fiance's death, her true Fuoco side always showed in the way of wanting to have fun. She loved scaring people, especially since she was light on her feet. Nobody could hear her coming (unless she had keys or loud jewelry on her, of course). She got along fine with Parker, but as always, she kept an eye on him ever since her family told her about his father. What was that saying? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer? That sounded right. Although, she could also hear 'constant vigilance' run through her mind. Curse Madeye Moody. "Yes, yes. Ms. Lindsay. Is quite fine. Just a little anxiety about the upcoming year."

Carolina looked towards the Terra table when the noise level coming from said table got louder. She saw Ronan entertaining the younger kids by levitating the fruit. Soon, he himself was levitating, his wand on the floor. This was done by Breanna LeShay. She took her wand out to handle the situation, but Sierra Barrows had it under control. Satisfied, but still keeping her wand in her hand, she crossed her arms and turned her attention back to Parker. "Kids." She repeated, slight amusement clear in her tone. Just because she was the headmistress and head auror didn't mean she couldn't enjoy a good prank. "My summer was fine. I was mostly here at the castle. My summers tend to be quite dull." Not really. "I did visit family, yes. I visited my parents. How was your summer?"

The thing she found about lying was that if you do it often enough, it's quite easy to make anyone believe it. Especially when you have to do so for not only your survival, but your family's. Auror training came in handy in more than one occasion.

Edward Lupin

xxxxxxVitale Ricci, Undercover Student

Tags: Dante, Sofia

Teddy gave up trying to convince Dante that it was a bad idea to get him on a broom. Whether he liked it or not, he would find out the hard way. He just prayed to anything he could think of that nobody got seriously hurt in the process. The last time he was on a broom, he had knocked another kid off his broom on accident. The kid was quite angry with him at first, but then, once he saw it was a complete accident and Teddy meant no harm, he found it quite hilarious. And that's how he had become best friends with Andreas Rossi. That hurt. He thought Carolina and Andreas had been a great match, but life was cruel. Especially now, when it seemed that war was imminent. There was no avoiding it, no matter how much they prepared and defended themselves.

Quickly shaking himself out of that thought, he turned his attention back to his "classmates." He had been doing this for going on 7 years, yet he couldn't shake how odd it was to be sitting around a bunch of kids. No wonder he hadn't "grown up." He was around kids 24/7 and he had to pretend to be one. Dante had included Sofia, the quiet Di Maggio sibling, into the conversation. He decided to enter the conversation, as well. "I bet you're better at potions than I am. Glass and I don't mix. Actually, a lot of things don't mix well with me, but that's not the point." There was his self-deprecating humor again. Oh well. He didn't care much, really. If you can't laugh at yourself, right?
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:20 am

Sofia Di Maggio l Fuoco Sixth Year l location- Great Hall l tagged - Vitale (Teddy), Dante
Sofia sat calm and quiet at the table while studiously ignoring the new arrival and her brother who had picked up conversation. She had been perfectly content, annoyed yes but content none the less, about Esme showing up when the conversation seemed to take a turn. The group was braking up somewhat as the talk turned from Quidditch to subjects in general. Dante particularly mentioning potions class.

"I mastered the Cheese-Based Potion over the summer and used it one night at supper on Lulu to test it. It was a pretty simple potion I'm surprised sixth years learn but-", the youngest Di Maggio shrugged nonchalantly, "-still worth all the effort to keep my skills up to par, get ahead a little in the curriculum and see the look on a certain someone's face when you continously refuse to tell them what potion you gave them. Three things at once." She paused for a moment casting a look over in said someone's direction before returning to the boys she had been speaking too, "But I'm most looking forward to learning the Dreamless Sleep Potion. It looks complicated." Okay so Sofia was a little bit of a secret studious young witch. While her older brother dabbled in Quidditch and the more combative arts like Charms, Sofia preferred the more intellectual aspects of witchcraft and potions happened to be her favourite and best class at the school. Always ways to the point of even tutoring Luca throughout the years when he needed it. She still liked to credit herself as the reason he managed to pass his OWLs at all, definitely not above holding that over his head to his annoyance and friends amusement value. “You? You can’t be in the air all the time and, while flying is clearly not your favourite, surely something is Vitale?”, the blonde teen asked the boys back looking to each in their turn.

Last bumped by wolfrunner on Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:20 am.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me