The Devil's in the Temple (HP RP; Open and Accepting)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Devil's in the Temple (HP RP; Open and Accepting)

Postby Kotayle » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:40 pm

....-removed-
Male | Terra Custode | Patronus: White Stallion | Wand: Black Walnut
Seer | Location: Great Hall| Tagged: Sierra

Xxx"Sierra, don't tell me.... our distance hasn't quite made your heart grow fonder of me yet?" he teased, smirking only for what seemed like a second as his expression turned to shock. "That thing, is a whole ultraviolet, fire-breathing dragon, and her name is Bindi," he said matter of factly, really just dying to put her on the table, but knowing very well she would likely try to eat anyone's small animal pet. Despite her small size, Ronan had witnessed the baby dragon unlatch her jaw like a snake to engulf a meal twice her size, after barbequing it of course. "Nonsense, she's just a baby- she won't cause any trouble," he dismissed her concerns slightly before backtracking to their previous topic, again his expressions shifting as fast as she could reveal more intent behind her words.
XxxThe sound of making amends was nice, but dealing with first years? Not his idea of a walk in the park. "Sierra...." Ronan groaned, but he knew, if he protested, it would likely just be a continuation of their feud. "That would be no problem, they all practically idolize me anyways," he scoffed, raising a brow, pointing to a few of the gawking eleven year olds, still fascinated with the ceiling- that was until they had caught Ronan pointing at them. Quickly the small pack of pre-teens turned to one another giggling and whispering, nearly screaming when his pointed finger turned to a wave. "Anything else, princess?" he asked, dropping his hands as he turned to her with a smile. "No?" he said, getting up before she could think of any more torturous tasks. "See you in the library then," he whispered as he leaned down, his lips barely brushing her ear as he spoke. Just before he rose, Ronan swiftly kissed her cheek before trying to rush away to avoid being hit.

-removed-
Female | Terra | Patronus: Rattle Snake | Wand: Fir
XxxBreanna almost flinched as the sharpness of his tone took her by surprise, but she remained unwavering. Instead, something inside her felt like it sparked, as a smirk crept onto her face as she listened intently. "Monsters aren't they," she leaned in slightly the corner of her chin resting on the palm of her hand as her free hand propped her elbow up. "Well, maybe it won't be that bad... just don't expect me to display empathy or anything like that for their kind. I have no interest in faking it," she sighed, rolling her eyes a bit, eyes momentarily catching a half muggle, sniffling, making her way to the headmistress. Breanna couldn't conceal her small scowl as she remembered the girl from previous years. Juniper. She was Aria, nothing too memorable of a witch because of course, she was only half. "Well if you need any help in class, just let me know, I seem to have come into a bunch of extra time," she added, her eyes flicking back up into his, determined not to allow her sadness to leak through. A year without her twin would be a year indeed.

-removed-
Female | Aria | Patronus: Fox Terrier | Wand: Rowan | Metamorphmagus
XxxJuniper's eyes widened slightly as she was addressed. She asked me why... I didn't think she would ask me why... the half muggle-born inhaled feeling herself physically shake a little. Juniper brought her hands in front of her waist, locking her fingers and squeezing enough to suppress the small anxiety pricking at her nervous system. "I just feel sick-" she said quietly. "It's just very loud, and there's a lot going on, I think I need to lie down, jet lag maybe? Train lag... boat lag?" she searched for the words, any words to excuse herself. "I've eaten," she half lied. Surely, a few small bits of fruit didn't count as a meal, but anything to help excuse her presence. "Or maybe I could just go somewhere- less crowded?" she asked, the overwhelming anxiety beginning to peek its way into her hairline- the shade of her aquamarine hair deepening slightly the faster her heart began to beat.
Last edited by Fawnie on Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed images per roleplay rules
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:05 pm

Sierra Barrows

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ location - great hall ] - [ female ] - [ 7th year ] - [ tags - Ronan ]
        Sierra sighed pinching the bridge of her nose as he went on about his dragon. Personally she didn't care if he got in trouble, but if it damaged reputation or house points then she'd definitely have a problem with it. A small smirk appearing on her face watching his expression change as he accepted taking the first years. "Oh please, they're just simple to impress"

She glared at him as he called her princess, before she could even say anything about the name he was whispering in her ear, sending a shiver down her spine which she hoped he didn't notice and then.... did he? It took her a second to process it as she felt rather confused. Clearly he was trying to get a reaction out of her, it was Ronan after all. If only there were no teachers around she would have hexed him, but given the circumstances she couldn't risk that. She sighed and took off her ring again turning it into a book.

Trying to keep her thoughts from slipping back to Ronan she opened the book back up, she was aware the Runespoor was some sort of snake, it was painfully obvious by the ring itself. She had only casted the patronus charm fully once, it was just a blinding light from her end but the professor who was with her at the time top her to stop immediately, he had told her it was a runespoor and that she should keep it as a secret for her own safety. She had tons of questions, but the professor left before she could ask them. Naturally she went to the library to search for books about them but she had no luck, which is what brought her to scavenge the city for information. The person who sold her the book had told her the Runespoor was a patronus for dark wizards, he had to just be messing with her right?

She could try to lie to herself all she wanted, deep down she knew something was wrong with her, something dark and twisted. At first she thought she had been going out of her mind when she started hearing voices, especially when she was outside. But eventually she tracked down the source of the voices... snakes. She had kept that information to herself, ignoring everytime they called out to her, no one could know.

Dante Leveret

[ location - great hall ] - [ male ] - [ 7th year ] - [ tags - Vitale (Teddy), Sofia, Luca ]
        Dante chuckled. "Nothing, some healing spells and potions can't fix, plus, if we can dodge a bludger I'm sure we can deal with you" He smirked as he put down his drink "If coach asks, I didn't say it but as long as you are dealing the damage to the other team I don't see the problem in it"

His eyes shifted for a moment just glancing around the room he saw Ronan shuffling away from something, and that something was. Sierra Barrows, she had made it her priority to torment Dante for some reason, or at least it felt that way. Their first year he said one comment about her not doing well because she came from the muggle world and she absolutely went off on him. Not in a confrontational matter but she outsmarted him. It escalated when his father showed up to school was, Sierra happened to over hear a conversation and found some material to use against him, ever since she's been slowly tormenting him. Dante wasn't someone that could easily be pushed around but Sierra had a way to catch him off guard.

Eventually Ronan came around, he befriended Ronan and he noticed what Sierra was doing, Ronan had the courage to get back at her but eventually she outsmarted them both. But at least it was fun not to be alone in the fewd. Although recently Ronan had been acting strange around Sierra, he wasn't sure if it was just to piss her off or maybe.... no, there was no way his best friend would go after the girl that had been making his life miserable.

His gaze returned to Vitale, "We've got to get you on a broom, it can't possibly be as bad as you say it is."

Parker Nott

[ location - great hall ] - [ male ] - [ Muggle Studies Prof/ Head of Acqua ] - [ tags - Breanna ]
        "I don't expect anything from my students but greatness, what you decide to feel during my class is up to you" Parker said as he studied the girl, she was looking in a different direction. Following her line of sight to Juniper, a girl who was once thought to be non-magical. Breanna's scowl was pleasing, the hatred was already there starting with the girl wouldn't be a waste of time.

She showed great promise, she already had the right mentality. All of these kids had great potential, they just needed to see and understand the world outside the castle walls. A world that had changed and is full of dangers, dangers they need to be prepared for. All he truly wanted for the kids here was for them to be able to leave, prepared. And pretending like the Death Eaters hadn't taken over wasn't going to save them. Now most of them knew that the world has changed, but they didn't know all the details. All parker wanted to do was give them all the information.

"You'll find that my teachings are often, meant to be taken outside of class, I hope throughout the year they are of use to you"

Lorenza Toscano

[ location - great hall ] - [ female ] - [ Divination Professor ] - [ tags - Carolina, Juniper ]
        Lorenza shifted her eyes at the student who approached them, Juniper, and Aria. Lori smiled at her but that smile quickly faded when she realized something was wrong. As the girl explained herself Lori began looking through her magical coin purse. She knew just the tea to help along with the situation. As she put the tea bag in water she continued to listen to the girl.

"Oh darling, it is quite loud in here. Have some tea for the nerves you'll feel better" Lori said handing the girl a tea cup. That's when she noticed the change in the hair color, she looked over at Carolina making eye contact with her. "I could take her up to my classroom? Even after the kids get released I doubt anyone is going to come in for a while, I really don't mind" Lorenza had prioritized making her room as peaceful as it could be. Roses decorated the classroom along with other plants, there were plenty of lounge areas instead of firm studying desks. She believed that in order to do divination you had to be completely relaxed, and those wooden chairs and desks didn't really help with that.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:44 pm

Carolina Rossi

xxxxxxHeadmistress, Head Auror, DADA Professor

Tags: Lorenza, Juniper

Carolina couldn't lie to anyone. She had zoned out in the middle of their conversation. Not out of disrespect for Lorenza or Juniper. Merlin, no. She valued Lorenza and her students above almost anything. She was busy staring at Parker as he continued to talk to Breanna. She didn't like how long he had spent at her table talking to her, and she sure as anything didn't like his body language. Breanna's family had been murdered by muggle sympathizers and sure, he was the Muggle Studies professor, but she still didn't trust him. She really hired him to keep an eye on him. Even though he stayed pretty decent through his first year teaching, she was still suspicious of him.

Her attention was brought back to Juniper when, out of the corner of her eye, she saw the metamorphmagus's hair start to change color. Recognizing it as a sign of distress because of Teddy, she returned her gaze to the two in front of her. She understood what it was like to have an attack like this and she knew the girl needed to get out of the room. She looked over at the Divination professor and nodded her head. "I think that would be a very good idea. You still have a good period of time until you have to be in your dorm room. Don't leave Professor Toscano's sight. Do you hear me?" She wasn't usually stern with her students, but she was feeling the pressure of keeping them safe in this world. It was definitely getting harder the closer the death eaters came to figuring out the secrets hidden in Italy.

Edward Lupin

xxxxxxVitale Ricci, Undercover Student

Teddy shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't believe all three of his "housemates" were trying to convince him, of all people, to be on the team. They must have been desperate for members if they were asking a student that, as far as they knew, they just met 10 minutes prior. They must have been mental or something, especially after he told them that he was dead clumsy and there was a chance a good portion of the team would be injured and they didn't seem to mind this idea. He was more worried about what would happen if he actually decided to be on the team. Any strong emotion (embarrassment included) would cause his metamorphmagus abilities to go wild. He couldn't afford to morph in front of the team.

He knew that it was a good chance they wouldn't realize why it was a bad thing for him to be a metamorphmagus. They would probably find it very interesting, perhaps cool. But if word got to Parker Nott... he couldn't think about that. Nott couldn't figure out he was a metamorphmagus. If he did, then it was game over. He would surely know something was up. He was brought out of his thoughts when he noticed Dante's attention divert towards the Terra table. He found himself following the blond's gaze to Sierra Barrows and Ronan Malone, two students Carolina had told him to keep an eye on. But, he didn't get much time to mull over the students before the Fuoco captain turned his gaze back to him.

"You try and get me on a broom. I swear you will regret it as soon as I try to push off the ground."
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:00 pm

Kathryn McKnight l Acqua Fifth Year l Werewolf l location - great hall l tagged - Dario, Lorenza, Carolina, Juniper (briefly noted)
"So what extracurricular classes did you sign up for?"

"Care of Magical Creatures and Muggle Studies."

"Muggle Studies? Why? You boasted all last year that you were going to take Divination and become a renowned super famous Seer!"

"Did not!"

"Did too! Even though Seers aren't made! Everybody whose ever held a wand or heard of magic knows that! But you insisted!"

"Fine I said I would take Divination but come on! Have you seen Professor Nott?"

"She has a good point. Professor Nott is a lot like Professor Agosti in that they could teach anything and I could stand it. And they're both from really good families too, just depends on if you want to marry into an English or Italian line."

"And they're both at least ten years almost your seniors-", the young Acqua muttered under her breath listening to the chatter of a small group of third year girls a few seats down. Her grey-blue eyes rolling. Of all the things they could be talking about it had to be weak little crushes on the male members of the school staff that they choose to talk about. Meanwhile Kathryn found a far better use for her time thank you very much.....her studies. It was true it was only the first day back at school, and the start of term feast at that, but Kathryn was also a fifth year now which meant it was the year of her OWLS. The largest, most important test a fifth year student could take during term and a big milestone in her becoming a full fledged witch. There was no way the brunette was letting down her parents now after making it this far into her magical education. There was no way she letting down her professors by throwing in the towel at this point now. No way. Never. She could not disappoint them.

Ignoring the giggling group of younger students a short distance down the table from her, the muggleborn looked up in the direction of her teachers. Grey-blue passing over each one in their turn starting from the very Italian the third years spoke of sitting at Aria's head, before passing over to two of the female staff members Professors Toscana and Rossi. Her gaze lingered on the two women at the head of the hall before noticing an odd sight. For with the pair of women stood another student who appeared to be speaking with both professors. A girl who was either the same age as herself or a year or two older by her appearance. One whose hair changing color was what caught her eyes before they redirected to the two teachers. Not that her attention stuck on this little meeting for long as Kathryn pulled out her Divination textbook to redirect her attention to studying while eating. A productive habit that both helped to pass time as well as help her deal with work loads.

Dario Agosti l Flying Professor, Quidditch Coach, Head of Aria l location - great hall l tagged -

The opening feast was going well. Dario sat calm at the head of the table watching the students of his house eat and enjoy themselves after returning for another term of classes. To most he may have seemed completely oblivious to what was going on around him, but this could not be farther from the truth of the matter. As a matter of fact the professor was fairly aware of what was going on around him. That included not missing the well known head of aquamarine hair getting up from its place at the long table to make it’s way down along the stretch up to the front. Up to the front where it now rested as it’s owner spoke with the Headmisstres and Divination Professor. The shade of blue deepening which he had since learned meant that some sort of distress was being felt.

Juniper Lindsay. Dario had taught and been her Head of House for the past six years. Up until the time she joined his house the wizard had never met someone with her skills to change her appearance before and found it fascinating. However the girl was not a display in a messier or a shop. She was one of his students. Therefore the young Metamorphmagus had been afforded the same care and respect that the Flying Professor gave to all of his students, while still keeping an eye on her. He had learned enough about her over the years to know that Juniper was currently not well for some reason, though it was doubtful she was ill. At least with some kind of disease. Yet since it looked as though the two women had things covered and he didn’t want to aggravate whatever troubles the teen may have been having at that moment any further, Dario made a mental note to speak with Carolina later on.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:01 pm

Sofia Di Maggio l Fuoco Sixth Year l location- Great Hall l tagged - Luca, Vitale (Teddy), Dante

Watching both her housemates get back to their talk of Quidditch and Quidditch expectations, the sixth year witch decided to let the boys have their talk. Besides, aside from enjoying the games at school, it wasn’t like she was a particularly large Quidditch Buff. She could fly a broom decently herself yet had long since abdicated possible star of the sport to her older brother. Even with the Flying
Professor’s insistence that she could be just as good should she choose to hone that potential into actual skill. Yeah no. It just wasn’t her favourite cup of tea. Sofia much more preferred the more delicate, intricate practice of brewing potions then the adrenaline pumping airborne sport. No. Trying to score goals on magical broomsticks just was not for the young witch. That was something better left for the boys to do then get involved in herself, though that of course didn’t mean the cheering section would be void of her presence. The blonde did have to do her part to support both her brother and their house after all.

Speaking of her brother, Sofia looked over across the table at Luca seeing as he had gone relatively quiet after Dante scolded him for his teasing. The heir to their family was currently busying himself pouring himself some pumpkin juice, but was no doubt listening in on the conversation going on between Vitale and the Fuoco Captain just the same. Luca was odd, so,times a little creepy, like that even though she was used to it. He just always seemed to have the answers to everything... Know everything even when she was having issues drawing blanks at certain points.... Yes of course it was annoying as she was the younger sibling but also, least to her, it was also sort of comforting. His odd know it all-ness was part of the reason why the female blonde knew she could always count on him whenever she may need something or wherever one of them may be. No matter how busy or nuts things got at that. Sofia smiled fondly at the male heir sitting across from her as he studiously ignored her, but was surely aware of her watching him just the same. She’d bet galleons on it. The sixth year tucked some hair behind an ear to get it out of her face.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:13 pm

....-removed-

XxxAs Ronan had rounded the table, reaching a safe distance from his unsuspecting victim, he pointed at her and replied, "mhm! Which is why it would be absolutely no problem for me to help you out." Before she could throw the book at him, he made his way over to all of the first years and introduced himself. As fun as it was being nearly a celebrity, since he was older, obviously handsome and a custode of their house, the boy had a hard time keeping his gaze from drifting back to Sierra. He could feel himself going in and out of focus with the conversations around him, but he did try very hard to stay tuned in to those he spoke with, so they felt listened to, and importnat- something he rarely felt as a first year. Once they had talked about classes, professors and even his summer with his mother at the dragon breeding facility, he wondered if he dared pull Bindi out for a little party trick, though he quickly thought better of it given the professors around and the fact the first years would never leave him alone.
XxxOnce the students seemed to have simmer down, he let them know he would be there for any questions or help and made his exit to clean up his meal he had previously been attending, as well as anything the first years needed to be cleaned up. Luckily he was able to now use magic to assist in his endeavors, which had of course impressed his new little fan club, which at this rate had already grown annoying.

-removed-
Xxx"Taken outside of class?" she ventured, eyes narrowing a bit. Like after class, alone, she thought with a smirk as her gaze shifted slightly. It was true, she was lonely, and always prone to all the wrong sorts of trouble, but how much trouble could she really get into with a professor? "Well, Professor Nott, I really probably could have used your lessons a year ago... but I suppose it's never too late," she admitted with a slight head tilt, her eyes daringly scanning his form from bottom to top. "And I never underperform, so I wouldn't worry about my greatness," she added, but to her own dismay, her attention was once again pulled by the pitiful muggle rushing down the aisle to the doors. "Looks like the party is over. If she gets to leave, can I leave?" she asked, but her eyes widened as she realized a teacher was following after. "Or we, we could leave too," she shrugged, turning back to him with a smile.

-removed-
XxxThe young girl hardly had a heartbeat go by before a teacup had been placed her small, colder than usual hands, which stunned her slightly. People didn't offer her things, not ever- well, not at home. The strong aromatic steam from the tea had made her mouth water, and just about as she was going to take a sip, she heard Professor Toscano speak up again. "Yes!" she spoke up this time, more confident, or insistent than before. "I mean- yes please, I would like that," she nodded, feeling as though she were visibly shrinking, more so when Headmistress Rossi had spoken up. Juniper hadn't much experience with the headmistress, but for her to be so stern on their first interpersonal encounter was a little daunting, and she could feel it, the deep red band of color setting fire across the bridge of her nose and across her cheeks, which were usually an icy cool complexion. "Yes ma'am," she managed to squeal as she nodded her head briskly, before turning, her head lowering as she made a rush for the doors, knowing Toscano would be right on her heels.
XxxAs she managed her way out of the great dining hall, Juniper looked down at the teacup, still steaming despite her brisk pace. Lifting it to her face, the frail girl inhaled the aroma before taking a sip, feeling the color in her face slowly return to normal, she couldn't say the same forher hair, however, has it hung in her face a bit. The once beautiful bright aqua color had gone deep at the roots, almost an amethyst, transitioning to a lighter shade in between that and her actual dyed preference. "Oh no!" she sighed, frantically grabbing at her hood with a free hand while holding her cup handle with the other as she yanked the dark fabric over her hair. People already thought she was a freak- how was this going to make it any better? The last time this happened, Junier couldn't even remember how long it had taken to go back to normal, she was beginning to wonder why she even bothered dying her hair anymore.
Last edited by Fawnie on Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:39 pm

Sierra Barrows

[ location - great hall ] - [ female ] - [ 7th year ] - [ tags - open ]
        Sierra submerged herself in her thoughts, she could hear the ruckus caused from the first years but she was too busy in her thoughts to put much attention into it. The book itself was hard to read... well not necessarily hard just confusing, it was in another language, but somehow she was able to understand it.

The Runespoor was a three headed snake native to the african country of Burkina Faso. And she was in....italy, so perhaps meeting one for them wouldn't be the easiest answer to her questions. There was no way she could safely get herself safely to Africa and back without anyone noticing. Especially since Ronan seemed to be watching her every move she had to be particularly diligent with everything.

As she finally stopped overthinking she let out a small gasp as she came to a sudden realization. Runespoor eggs were used for potion making, there was a possibility there could be some in the castle, but the potions professor already had suspicions on Sierra after discovering she had figured out how to make herself into a cat to roam around in the library at night. Who else had access to the potions storage?

As if the universe had answered her question her eyes landed on Professor Toscano as she left the room with a student, she would have to get close to her to figure out her routines, then drink the shifting potion and follow her around to sneak into the storage room. It appeared to be that divination would be her next priority.

Dante Leveret

[ location - great hall ] - [ male ] - [ 7th year ] - [ tags - Vitale (Teddy), Sofia, Luca ]
        Dante smiled looking at Vitale. "I'm not signing you up to play in the tournament, but giving the broom a try could be a life changing experience, hell I'm a pretty decent teacher I'll teach you." He said with a grin "Plus I don't recall any freak incidents during flying lessons first year and second year so if you were fine then you should be fine now"

Being distracted by a small uproar of voices he looked once again at the Terra table, seeing Ronan preform some basic magic to impress the first years. "That idiot" he scoffed mixed with a laugh "He better not come asking me to get those kids off him later" he said out loud but mostly to himself.

Looking around he waved over at Professor Toscano who seemed to have looked in their direction, but upon closer inspection she had seemed to be looking more directly at Vitale. Maybe the kid was some sort of divination genius? But Dante would have noticed, he was usually pretty good at remembering people. And Dante usually paid attention in Professor Toscano's class, he wasn't obsessed with divination but she was a pretty good teacher and she reminded her of his mom... well atleast when his dad isn't around. Dante was snapped out of his thoughts by a high pitched voice. Meeting eyes with a housemate, Esme, Hey, well just discussing quidditch so, the usual"

Parker Nott

[ location - great hall ] - [ male ] - [ Muggle Studies Prof/ Head of Acqua ] - [ tags - Breanna ]
        Parker looked over at the girl confused as to what exactly she was referring to, just a couple minutes ago she was threatening about not enjoying the class. Thats when he noticed her scan him.... oh .... oh.. that was certainly not the plan. He had ran into that issue more than he would like to admit, he would be trying to speak metaphorically to female students and their thoughts usually lingered onto other things.

Thankfully she changed the subject after seeing the muggle rub out with Professor Toscano. He turned his attention back to her when she asked to leave. "I'm sure that student has left with Professor Toscano due to circumstances approved by the headmistress, if you wish to leave you can talk to her, but I do not have the authority to grant you that permission

He looked over at his table hearing a small uproar of chatter, "See you in class Miss LeShay" he said walking over to inspect what was going on. Ronan Malone was doing some magic to impress some first years, which naturally caught the eye of some Acqua first years as well, he would just supervise to make sure nothing got out of hand. As his eyes rested on the situation he couldn't help but to notice the other Terra custode in the back, reading some sort of old leather bound book. Surely the school had no such book that looked like that, what exactly was she reading?

Lorenza Toscano

[ location - Divination Classroom ] - [ female ] - [ Divination Professor ] - [ tags - Juniper ]
        Lorenza followed Junipers lead out the great hall. Her eyes scanning the room making sure the students didn't cause Juniper any trouble. While doing that she scanned over the Fuoco table seeing some of her students, her eyes landed on Luca. then Sofia, Dante, and finally... an unknown face. Lately it seemed like once a year there was at least one student that hid from her since she didn't recognize them. Although this one... something about his stare felt so familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. And frankly there was no time.

She followed Juniper out the great hall, she had already put on her hood and seemed to be freaking out more than before. Lorenza stood in front of Juniper smiling at her as she made eye contact. "You have beautiful hair Juniper, and such a wonderful gift, there is no need to hide" She spoke with a soothing tone as she lead the student to her classroom upon opening the door the sweet scent of roses and lavender filled her nose, the divination classroom was warm. cozy , and full of flowers. Lorenza had a firm belief that the classroom needed to be as comfortable as it could be. There weren't any desks just a bunch of comfortable couch seats, bean bags, hanging chairs, pillows and blankets. Giving the students a safe and calm place would allow them to let their energy flow and be successful at divination. "Take a seat anywhere dear"
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:22 am

Carolina Rossi

xxxxxxHeadmistress, Head Auror, DADA Professor

Tags: Parker

Carolina kept watch on Lorenza and Juniper as they hurried out of the hall, watching to make sure nothing happened to them on the way. As they left, she saw the Divination professor's eyes lock onto Teddy and she couldn't help the slight smirk that appeared on her face. She knew of Teddy and Lorenza's relationship, though it seemed innocent, both had actually taken a liking in a romantic way to each other. Whether they knew that or not at the time was neither here nor there. She knew it hurt Teddy to constantly be in her presence and not be able to talk with her like he wanted to, but she knew he also knew this was not only for his and their family's protection, but also for Lorenza's. If Voldemort were to know Teddy was here and he was close to her... who knew what would happen. Well, she did, but she didn't want to think about it.

Moving on from the two, she scanned the rest of the hall as her smirk returned to its stoic expression. In her scanning, she saw Sierra Barrows with a book. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of it. It was bound in leather, not something the library at the school would carry (children were quite destructive and leather bound books were too expensive), and definitely not a book for any of the classes. She wondered what the book was on. She had had an odd feeling about Sierra since she came to Vecchio Montagna. She took the girl under her wing and tried to keep her on the straight and narrow, but something was changing in the girl. What, she didn't know. And then her attention was brought to her Muggle Studies professor, Parker Nott. She noticed he was watching the girl with interest and decided to interrupt his staring session. Making as little sound as possible, she crossed the hall and stood directly behind him. "Good afternoon, Parker."

Edward Lupin

xxxxxxVitale Ricci, Undercover Student

Tags: Dante, Sofia, Luca, Esme

Teddy grumbled under his breath in well practiced Italian, though the words were less than flattering on one's character. He didn't know how he could get Dante to see that there was a reason he could not be on a broom. "Fine, fine. But don't say I didn't warn you when one of us ends up in the hospital wing with a cracked skull or something." Almost as if he did it on purpose (and he wished he could say he did), he managed to knock over his goblet without so much as brushing against it with his finger, spilling pumpkin juice all over the metamorphmagus's food and robes. Grimacing, the man pulled out his wand and cleaned his mess up and the food on the plate disappeared. He was really glad he had a handle on his morphing abilities, because had this been 10 years ago, his hair would have turned a brilliant pink from embarrassment.

The man was quite aware of Lorenza staring at him as she walked from the hall. This had been something that happened every year, though he knew it was because she didn't recognize him, considering he was a different student every year. It was quite amazing that nobody else heavily questioned the appearance of a student that nobody had seen before. He longed for the years where they would disappear to the astrology tower and sit and talk well into the night, when nothing else mattered but their conversation. Now, they were sitting here, trying to delay a war they knew was inevitable, and he was unable to speak to her. Every year, he had to sit in her class and listen to her rant about romantic relationships and how they shouldn't put stock into someone else like that. It hurt, because he was sitting right there in front of her and she never realized.

He was brought out of his musings when another student joined their conversation. "Hello, Esme. Just trying to convince Dante it will be a mistake to get me on a broom."
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:27 pm

Sofia Di Maggio l Fuoco Sixth Year l location- Great Hall l tagged - Luca, Vitale (Teddy), Dante, Esme

Watching both her housemates get back to their talk of Quidditch and Quidditch expectations, the sixth year witch decided to let the boys have their talk. Besides, aside from enjoying the games at school, it wasn’t like she was a particularly large Quidditch Buff. She could fly a broom decently herself yet had long since abdicated possible star of the sport to her older brother. Even with the Flying
Professor’s insistence that she could be just as good should she choose to hone that potential into actual skill. Yeah no. It just wasn’t her favourite cup of tea. Sofia much more preferred the more delicate, intricate practice of brewing potions then the adrenaline pumping airborne sport. No. Trying to score goals on magical broomsticks just was not for the young witch. That was something better left for the boys to do then get involved in herself, though that of course didn’t mean the cheering section would be void of her presence. The blonde did have to do her part to support both her brother and their house after all.

Speaking of her brother, Sofia looked over across the table at Luca seeing as he had gone relatively quiet after Dante scolded him for his teasing. The heir to their family was currently busying himself pouring himself some pumpkin juice, but was no doubt listening in on the conversation going on between Vitale and the Fuoco Captain just the same. Luca was odd, so,times a little creepy, like that even though she was used to it. He just always seemed to have the answers to everything... Know everything even when she was having issues drawing blanks at certain points.... Yes of course it was annoying as she was the younger sibling but also, least to her, it was also sort of comforting. His odd know it all-ness was part of the reason why the female blonde knew she could always count on him whenever she may need something or wherever one of them may be. No matter how busy or nuts things got at that. Sofia smiled fondly at the male heir sitting across from her as he studiously ignored her, but was surely aware of her watching him just the same. She’d bet galleons on it. The sixth year tucked some hair behind an ear to get it out of her face.

And then she heard it. A voice that Sofia knew very well, too well really, and found even more so grating. The blonde didn’t have to turn and look to know that the owner of said voice was none other then one Esme Viotto. A half blooded witch that was a year older then herself and happened to be a Quidditch Jock just like her brother. She was their house’s Keeper to be exact. The one responsible most for protecting the rings on their side of the pitch. Now really not wanting to be any part of this conversation, the youngest Di Maggio took a bite of her toast closing her eyes to ignore the new addition to the table.

Luca Di Maggio l location-Great Hall l tagged - Sofia, Dante, Esme, Vitale (Teddy)
Now while his little sister had tuned out at the addition of a new voice to the group, Luca was quite the opposite. He tuned back into the conversation, all traces of his annoyance at being punished by Dante seeming to disappear right then and there. He even getting up when she was sitting down and remaining standing until the brunette had taken her seat joining them. Only then did he go back to sitting with the group. “Esme bentornato.”, Luca spoke politely grinning clearly pleased that another teammate had joined them, “Guess we’re starting scouting early this year and Caps trying to rope another housemate into risking life and limb for the greater good. So pretty much nothing out of the ordinary here. You look cheerful though. Pleasant summer then by the looks of it.”

While busy trying to have a conversation with the new arrival to the little gathering of sorts the students were having, Luca’s gaze traveled for a brief moment across the table to his sister. Then focused right back on Esme soon as he noted her reaction. Hopefully he didn’t have to play referee between both girls right at the start of the year, he would hope for at all but knew that was asking far too much. Girls would be girls regardless of hopes and what would be best after all. There was no changing that no matter how hard one tried, fact was Lucas doubted even magic could fix that. What a year this promised to be.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:40 pm

E EY

[/left]Xxx"I'm sure if you took me somewhere it wouldn't be ques-" she started but stopped short, her intrigued smile fell as he quickly dismissed her, and took leave. What? Do I have to spell it out for him? she rolled her eyes, but as she watched him go, she saw where he was looking. Sierra Barrows. Of course, she is far more interesting than me, Breanna couldn't help but bash her own self-confidence. Her twin used to help reassure her in moments of insecurity, but her eating habits, lack of sleep, and hatred that grew in her heart were all hard to overpower all on her own.
XxxBreanna's eyes flicked over to an eruption of laughter, Ronan, Terra's male custode, What an embarrassment! "Entertaining children like a showman, let's see how he does without his wand!" she muttered as she drew her not-so-standard uniform. "Relashio!" she cast in a quick whisper. The moment she watched the small opalescent orb streak its way to Ronan's body, she followed up with a second jinx, before he could realize his wand had been cast from his hand. "Levicorpus," she said this time, a smirk on her face growing into a grin as she watched his feet lift off the floor.

-See Ronan-

Rσɳαɳ Mαʅσɳҽ

XxxRonan had done what he could to help the first years feel more at ease, he even helped set an example by cleaning up after himself and some of the others. When he returned though, he was met with an insatiable need for more magic. Ronan knew it was mostly off-limits apart from the small stuff, so to oblige the pleas of the first years he laughed and pulled his wand out again. "Okay- okay- my little sist- I knew someone who used to like this one," he explained, correcting himself from the memory, trying very hard not to let the thought of the loss of his father and sister affect his manner with the younger students. "Le'vis Circada," he cast at an untouched bowl of fruit on the table in front of the small group. One by one, the fruit levitated out of the bowl in a single file arch over him before forming a circle around him and going outward, one fruit per student. It wasn't much of a trick, but it was killing three birds with one stone, he was entertaining, encouraging healthy food, and helping clean up a little more. So many good deeds done in one day, he figured he would be set for weeks.
XxxRonan's piercing blue eyes had set on Sierra, as one of the fruits had gone outside of the circle and seeking her out likely due to his own thoughts, which he thought he had under control. As the green apple hovered just a foot away from her, he waited to see if she would look back, but then a stinging sensation overcame his hand, his wand was gone. Before he could whirl around to verbally destroy whoever had disarmed him, he felt strange weightlessness and loss of control as he began to lift off of the ground. "The bloody hell?!" he cursed, his arms rising in irritation as he looked around, his eyes only drew in on the perpetrator as her voice broke the crowd's laughter, her pointing her wand at him had been a pretty dead give away, as well.
Xxx"What's wrong Ronan, I thought you liked levitation spells?" Breanna laughed, her right elbow resting on her left closed fist as she bit her knuckle momentarily. "Why to levitate fruit when you can levitate people, am I right, first years?" she teased, the other students laughing as Breanna encouraged them to do so.
Xxx"Very funny, the joke's over, put me down," he demanded, holding his pocket shut the best he could, not wanting Bindi, the tiny dragon he was supposed to keep out of sight, enclosed.

Xxx"A gift?!" Juniper gasped, more so shocked than anything. "More like a curse! Ever since this gift started showing its face everything changed, my family hates me and I'm a total outcast," she groaned, a bit defeatedly her hand dropping simultaneously with her hood off of her now paling hair. As she felt her racing heartbeat slow, she could just barely see in her peripherals, the intensity of color in her hair fade from its intense hue. Juniper paused a moment as she looked around the room, a particular basket-like hanging chair had caught her eye, and a squishy round pillow that looked like a bloated niffler. Carefully, the girl sat back in the chair, pulling the pillow-like stuffed creature in close to her stomach, her arms around it tightly as she brought her tea up for another sip.
Xxx"Professor Toscano... what's wrong with me?" she asked a bit more pitifully than she intended. "You say it's a gift but I don't even know what it is, or how to control anything to do with it... it's like having your diary of thoughts and feelings read-aloud for the world to hear and there's no mute button..." she explained, her small body nearly trembling with frustration, no matter how hard she squeezed the niffler pillow.
Last edited by Fawnie on Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lights off
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me