Γ— π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π•πˆπ‚π“πŽπ‘ π†πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’ππŽπˆπ‹π’ Γ—

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Γ— π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π•πˆπ‚π“πŽπ‘ π†πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’ππŽπˆπ‹π’ Γ—

Postby Rosemoon » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:31 am

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π•πˆπ‚π“πŽπ‘ π†πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’ππŽπˆπ‹π’

The streets are empty. Have been for quite some time now. Fairly quiet, with the exception of the light breeze going through the old buildings. You were traveling for days, not sure what it was you were looking for, though. You've never seen this place before, and you don't know where you are. It's dark, you wish streetlamps were still a thing. Everywhere was crumbled and there was a presence of an unknown heat. Suddenly there was a paw wrapped around your mouth, making sure your yelps of surprise stayed silent.
"No one just wanders out in the open around here, who are you?" You can't answer, obviously. There was a sigh and you are turned around to face something odd, and actually a bit frightening.
"Don't speak. I will ask you question after. Follow me" he pulled you into a nearby building and stopped in front of what looked to be a giant mass of undergrowth. He looked around quickly before pulling you through into a giant tunnel of vegetation. As he continued to lead you along, he spoke with a gruff and very impatient tone.
"I'm Stan, yes I look weird, yes I'm technically dead, no don't ever ask what happened to me or you will lose a finger. We clear? Don't talk".
He swings you through another thick curtain of plants and into a wide cavern made of destroyed building and stone covered in all sorts of plantlife. It was beautiful and everywhere were tons of other people just going about their daily lives as if the world outside were nothing to fear. There was a fire nearby and people chatting casually. This seemed like a setting opposite to what your new guide would be found in. Stan sits you down on the ground and stands over you, arms crossed, his bloodshot hazy blue eyes staring down at you in a very unfriendly way.
"Who are you, and what were you doing outside of New Haven?"
Last edited by Rosemoon on Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Basic Information.

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:09 am

The world fell to ruin when a nuclear war between all the different countries broke out. A mass amount of people hid underground, but there wasn't enough space for everyone. There were people left with no choice but to become victims to the fallout, but they didn't all die out. Some were able to seek other forms of shelter that only partially mutated them. Others weren't so lucky and became mutated zombies. Half of those remained sentient, the other half became drooling masses who only want and crave one thing; you.
To avoid being attacked, a group of people created a safe space made entirely of collapsed buildings and mountain rubble called New Haven, a place where everyone lived and survived.
New Haven, however, has a bit of a problem... People are going missing. They don't know where everyone is going, or why, but they're gone. It's up to you and your crew to figure out what's happening to these missing survivors.
Last edited by Rosemoon on Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules.

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:10 am

RulesΓ—

✫ Follow all general CS and CS RP forum rules.
✫ You don't have to be super active, but please have decent responses with clear effort in them.
✫ This is semi-lit, but don't beat yourself over some grammar or spelling mistakes. As long as you tried your best that's all that matters!
✫ Do not post chatter or forms here. Please carry that to the discussion thread.
✫ While I don't mind you not being always active, if you know you're going to be gone for more than a week for any reason, let me know so we can make sure you're all set for when you come back!
✫ General RP rules are obvious- nothing inappropriate, nothing that promotes drug or alcohol abuse, nothing that is too violent or graphic, etc.
✫ Please do not kill off or injure someone else's character without permission. If you are planning on killing off your character because you either want to start a new one or exit the RP, you don't need permission to do so, just give me a heads up so I'm aware!
Last edited by Rosemoon on Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters.

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:13 am

Stan β€’ Male β€’ Rosemoon
Last edited by Rosemoon on Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Miscellaneous.

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:43 am

Last bumped by Rosemoon on Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:43 am.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me