๐ด๐บ๐ธ ๐‘‚๐น ๐ถ๐‘‚๐‘๐‘‡๐ด๐บ๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘ - ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

๐ด๐บ๐ธ ๐‘‚๐น ๐ถ๐‘‚๐‘๐‘‡๐ด๐บ๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘ - ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›

Postby Nightsent » Sun May 31, 2020 5:15 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๐‘… ๐‘ˆ ๐ฟ ๐ธ ๐‘†
one follow all site rules! two forms + ooc bel
ong in the discussion thread. three all reserv
ations last 48 hours. four because of the limi
ted slots, I am only allowing one character p
er person. five 200 words per post, at least..
six please try to keep genders even! seven lg
bt+ is encouraged! seven characters should b
e between the ages of 15 and 19 and they sh
ould at least recognize each other. eight hf!!

๐ด ๐ต ๐‘‚ ๐‘ˆ ๐‘‡
setting: new york state, usa. rp starts in nyc.
the contagion: nobody knows where it came
from, or how it initially spread, but the initia
l outbreak was the single largest disaster the
world had ever seen. 6.8 billion people were
estimated to have been lost on the first nigh
t, and thousands more were taken by the wa
kers shortly after. it tore the american gover
nment to shreds, and left civilians stranded.
it isn't a virus or bacteria, but somehow, eac
h full moon, it kills anyone who falls asleep,
then causes them to rise from death, turns t
hem into wakers. anyone bit by a waker dies
the next time they sleep, no matter the moo
n cycle. there is no way to stop it... other th
an by staying awake as long as possible...

๐‘ ๐ด ๐‘‰ ๐ผ ๐บ ๐ด ๐‘‡ ๐ผ ๐‘‚ ๐‘
title xxx characters xxx other xx.x discussion

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
It's been three years since the initial outbreak swept the world off its
feet, and America is in shambles. The government is nonexistent, and
although several small towns have risen from the ashes, anywhere out
side the fences of those towns is lawless. Crime runs rampant. A cara
van moving several families from one town to the next was ambushed,
and because of the panic stemming from that attack, "wakers" were a
ttracted, killing many of those who had not already been killed by the
pirates. A small group of teens managed to escape the perilous situati
on, but they were left with no directions, no weapons, and no food. N
ow they must fight to survive in this dangerous world, as well as hope
fully make their way to the safe haven they were already headed for..
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Last edited by Nightsent on Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ถ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐ด๐ถ๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐‘†

Postby Nightsent » Sun May 31, 2020 5:29 pm

.Image

xx

xx

.title xxx characters xxx other xxx discussion
Last edited by Nightsent on Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:57 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐‘‚๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ๐‘…

Postby Nightsent » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:50 pm

๐ท๐ด๐‘Œ 5, ๐‘…๐‘‚๐‘‚๐‘†๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐‘‡๐ธ๐ธ๐‘‡๐ป
๐‘…๐‘‚๐‘‡ & ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ผ๐‘ ๐‘Š๐ธ๐ต๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘‚๐‘
๐‘ƒ๐‘…๐ผ๐‘‰๐ด๐‘‡๐ธ ๐‘๐‘‚๐‘€๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐‘† ๐ด๐‘ˆ
๐‘Š๐ธ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘Š๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘‰๐ธ๐‘†
xxxx
๐ธ๐‘๐ท ๐‘‚๐น ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐‘Š๐‘‚๐‘…๐ฟ๐ท
๐‘†๐ป๐‘‚๐‘Š ๐‘€๐‘ˆ๐‘†๐‘‡ ๐บ๐‘‚ ๐‘‚๐‘
๐ผ๐‘€ ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ด๐‘๐ท๐ผ๐‘๐บ
๐ด๐‘๐ท ๐‘€๐‘‚๐‘…๐ธ...
xxxx
if you find any good survival resources,
pm me and i'll put them right here! :)
x
x

.title xxx characters xxx other xxx discussion
Last edited by Nightsent on Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:58 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    ๐‘† ๐ธ ๐‘‡ ๐‘‡ ๐ผ ๐‘ ๐บ

๐‘‚ ๐ฟ ๐ผ ๐‘‰ ๐ธ ๐‘… . ๐‘‡ ๐‘Š ๐ผ ๐‘† ๐‘‡

"ollie," 18yo, bisexual, 6ft 1in, form
    tagged: here here here here here her

it is a dim, cloudy day in new york city. the wind is coming from the east, bringing the chilly ocean air with it. the caravan trucks, after having been chased several miles into the city, is now on fire. the screams of passengers trying to escape the masses of wakers can be heard for miles. towards the epicenter of the accident, there are at least a hundred wakers, though more are arriving in waves. they are primarily focused on the the trucks, so if you move silently, you may be able to slip by. caution is strongly advised. 09/08/2046

his heart was pounding in his chest. although he'd wrapped his shoes with a thick hand towel [which would surely cause him to trip at some point, he knew] and that his footsteps barely made any noise, oliver couldn't help but be terrified that the wakers would turn to him. he was, after all, going against their current. surely one would notice, make that gurgle-y screeching sound, and alert the others to his presence? at least he wasn't alone. if he looked closely throughout the sea of dead, he could see several heads moving in the same direction as he. hopefully one of them was his travel companion, though that was doubtful. they'd been separated at the start of the attack and he just couldn't get rid of that nagging little voice in the back of his head telling him that something was wrong.

of course something's wrong! we were attacked and now there are a ton of wakers! but i'm sure that's all! i'm sure she's fine... yes, definitely fine!

finally, the crowd of dead began to thin, and oliver spotted an empty doorway that he could hide in. as he carefully weaved around the wakers, he began trying to search for other livin' folks in the crowd, and carefully waving them over. safety in numbers... right?
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ด๐บ๐ธ ๐‘‚๐น ๐ถ๐‘‚๐‘๐‘‡๐ด๐บ๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘ - ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™

Postby coyotebluff » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:34 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

โ™•ใ€Œ name ใ€cal kestor
    โ™•ใ€Œ age ใ€eighteen years
    โ™•ใ€Œ gender ใ€male
    โ™•ใ€Œ sexuality ใ€bi
    โ™•ใ€Œ tags ใ€open
    โ™•ใ€Œ mentions ใ€none

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
    cal crouched on top of a stout building, peering over the edge to subtly scope out the streets below him. the roads were littered with detached limbs, trash, and wakers. cal wiggled his nose, shuffling to the side where the fire escape was. silently, the young man slipped through the bars and swung to the ground below, avoiding stepping as much as possible in order to stay quiet. thankfully, his years as a rigger had made him an excellent climber so he was able to maneuver most obstacles with agility. cal landed in a crouch, his hand instinctively wrapped around the grip of his machete that rest in his utility belt. after three and a half years of surviving, he's learned to pick up a few things along the way.
    not wanting to even bother with the walking corpses, cal slipped past them and ducked behind a corner in an alley, spotting an open window. he peaked inside and saw nothing but black, the faint echoes of unconscious groans coming from within. he didn't even have to think about not going in there, it was a bad idea. cal turned his freckled face to the sun, seeing it hanging high in the sky. there was exactly one week until the full moon, so he knew he would not be able to sleep then. memorizing the moon cycle came by default; he could be dead had he not done it.
    after pausing for long enough, callen darted across the street and continued down the main road, hiding every time he got too near a waker. he had lost all fear of the bodies themselves; he was afraid of being bit. being around them and looking them in the face didn't frighten him anymore, the idea of becoming one is what kept him going.
    going, unsure of where to now. the more he walked, the more bodies began to cover the concrete. cal unhooked his water canteen from his belt and took a swig before putting it back, stepping over the dead bodies without even a thought about it. the amount of waker suddenly increased as well, forcing cal to quiet his breathing and move slower. somewhere nearby, he could smell fire.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Daravia Castellanos 001

Postby โ™ฅPrincess of Lionsโ™ฅ » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:41 pm

๐”ปaravia โ„‚astellanos
Female | 17 | Location: Building near caravan attack | Tags: Oliver | Mentions: Everyone

The sound of her own labored breathing filled Daravia's ears, coupled with the rhythmic pounding of her heartbeat as she focused to keep her body as calm as she could manage. She swayed back and forth among the group of raiders as they jogged up and moved off to fan out and flank the caravans for the attack. Whenever she joined the gangs on raids, one of her top priorities was to suppress the adrenaline that sought to ravage through her bloodstream. The more people involved in an attack, the more likely it was that packs of Wakers would be lured out. After participating in several raids of varying sizes, Daravia had gotten pretty good at estimating the amount of time they had between the start of the attack and the arrival of the Wakers. There were a few variables to be accounted for: amount of people involved, compliance of the targets, and proximity to what Daravia dubbed to be "Waker Hubs", spots that were bustling cities back in the old world, now infested with undead.

The attack was scheduled to occur earlier, further from the Waker Hub that wound up getting alerted to their presence, but some sort of complication or miscommunication occurred, resulting in the current predicament. From the moment the raiders halted the caravan, people started yelling and panicking. Daravia moved quickly, peering into the various transport wagons in search of the man who was her father. She was only able to check two before fighting broke out among the raiders and their victims. Daravia had initially figured they would have maybe five or so minutes to loot and take off before the area would be overrun, but with the commotion people were making, she dropped that estimate down to two. Staying out of the thick of the fighting to conserve her energy for the retreat, Daravia's sharp eyes flicked across the supplies of an overturned caravan, grabbing for a random bag of unknown goodies and slinging it over her shoulder. Sixty seconds left.. she kept track of the time in her head. In her dominant left hand she wielded a spear as her weapon, fashioned from some metal piping that was melted and sharpened to a point at one end. Scanning the area of her immediate surroundings, she could see the Wakers running towards the scene, closing in on the hefty batch of fresh victims. With another deep breath, Daravia willed herself to maintain a relaxed composure, stepping her bare feet slowly along as silently as she could manage. Heel, toe, heel, toe, moving away from the bloodbath that ensued behind her.

The rest of the world seemed to quiet itself as she focused, the tortured screams of agony just behind her now sounding muffled and distant. The creatures lunging and twitching about inhumanly around her seemed to keep their attention on the noise, allowing Daravia to easily slip by. She was trying to head back towards the gang's campgrounds so she could go through the supply bag she had stolen when she noticed someone motioning her way, as if waving her towards them. Daravia paused her movements and perked a brow towards the guy, eyes flicking over his posture as she took a moment to size him up. He was tall and built well enough, which meant for better odds of survival in this post-apocalyptic world. After weighing up her options and taking a moment to glance back towards the massacre, Daravia elected to head over towards the doorway where Oliver was presently "hiding". She couldn't tell how many of her own had been lost in the attack, and figured she was better off grouping up with the first survivors she could find, at least for the time being. Besides, this guy didn't seem to have much confidence in his own survival ability, motioning for others to come his way. If he felt like he needed her, that would work in her favor. It wouldn't be too hard to pretend she was one of the people from the caravans, provided nobody had seen her arrive with the gang.

When she got to the doorway, Daravia slowly leaned back against the chipped up frame, staring at Oliver for a long moment as he continued to garner the attention of more survivors. She didn't dare speak to him, not yet, the Wakers were still too close. She just.. stared at him, oblivious to the fact that it might make him feel uncomfortable.
โ™ฅPrincess of Lionsโ™ฅ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ด๐บ๐ธ ๐‘‚๐น ๐ถ๐‘‚๐‘๐‘‡๐ด๐บ๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘ - ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™

Postby axelandria » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:22 am

A R I E S . H O L T โ”€โ”€โ”€ tags: oliver, daravia
ari | 17 | genderqueer ; she/they | lesbian

as soon as the raiders began to attack, aries grabbed hold of the toddler she'd been playing with. the mother glared at her and snatched the child out of ari's arms. ari hesitated, then moved to the back of the wagon, where she curled into a somersault and tumbled out the back. she let the caravan and raiders charge deeper into the city, then began to follow them. when she finally caught up with them, her shoulders sagged in dismay at the sight. the burning caravan, horde of wakers, and screams of agony, confirmed her fears: that the caravan was a lost cause.

sighing, ari unlaced her combat boots, and tied the strings together, slinging the shoes around her neck. she tightened the straps on her backpack, took a deep breath, then crept past the hordes. ari had to stop multiple times, holding her breath, waiting until a waker's attention turned elsewhere. finally, the horde thinned, and she spotted movement in the corner of her eye. a girl ducked into a building, while a guy waved to ari. she hesitated, sizing up the situation.

ari had always been wary of men, but in this apocalyptic world, it was even more dangerous. however, there was another female there, who had been holding a spear. ari gripped her swiss army knife tightly, then made her way over to the building. she hesitated breifly once more, then entered. she nodded at the guy, whom she vaguely recognized.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœฐ [001]

Postby ethereal . » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:58 am

โœฐ ๏ผ‡๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ
    aka "roe" โœฐ seventeen โœฐ tagged; open โœฐ mentioned; ollie

rowan sucked in a quick, deep breath as she took in all of her surroundings. everything was now happening so fast, and the ringing in her left ear plus the loud screaming of the other passengers wasn't doing much to still her rapidly beating heart. one minute she was sitting, not-so-peacefully, beside ollie, and the next she was experience some very intense whiplash. she should have expected it to end this way. it felt like the raiders had been following them for hours, and in the end they were successful. the strong stench of smoke quickly reached her nose, causing her to scrunch up her face in displeasure. she needed to move, now, if she planned on making it out alive.

rowan desperately wanted to cry out at the sight of the wakers just like everyone else around her was doing, but every time she felt the scream rising in her throat she swallowed it down. three years of warnings were engraved into her mind, and she wasn't about to risk it all now. ollie. she had to find ollie. her eyes darted around, trying to search for the familiar head of brown hair, but the smoke and the noise was making it very hard for her to concentrate. god, this would be so much easier if she could call out for him. it was getting hard for her to breathe, and not just because of the smoke; she felt trapped with all the bodies pushing against her, dead and alive.

no way would she give up on finding her friend, but she needed to get out of the swarm. pausing for a moment, she glanced around and bit her bottom lip to stop herself from whimpering. it probably wouldn't have been a good idea for her to run against the flow of wakers, so she stepped sideways until she noticed the swarm starting to thin out. finally. she wasn't home free, but it was a lot safer than it started out. the second she stumbled into an open area she bent over and rested her hands on her knees, trying to quietly catch her breath.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœฆ` I COULD SCREAM TO DROWN YOU OUT !!!

Postby pecos » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:47 pm

โœฆ. ๏ผก๏ผต๏ผง๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผด ๏ผณ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ
    x"auggie" โœฆ male โœฆ eighteen โœฆ mentioned: oliver, daravia, aries & others near the crash โœฆ tagged: n/a, open
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

indentit was the screams that first drew august in. while there was no reason for him to investigate the struggling group that had been in the caravan, his curiosity was much too great. besides, he knew that the guilt of not trying to help would be much worse than the regret that might follow his actions. smoke poured through the surrounding buildings, creating a yellow-gray haze that itched and clawed at his eyes. each breath became more and more painful the further he pressed forward, but he managed to suppress any coughs that had worked their way into the back of his throat. carefully, he reached around the back of his neck and pulled the hood of his jacket over the crown of his head, tugging at the drawstrings until the fabric covered his mouth. it didn't help much, but it made a slight difference. and auggie had learned to appreciate the little things over the past few years.

indentthe sound of concrete beneath tires alerted him of the approaching vehicle. he shifted back towards a small, abandoned pharmacy building, the caravan whizzing through the rubble in front of him. alarm briefly flashed across his features as a horde of wakers stalked after the flaming machine. the expression quickly sunk into one of dejection when he spotted the gang of raiders flanking the caravan. it would be a miracle of any of the travelers had made it out alive. the screams were much louder now, echoing off of the glass of nearby skyscrapers. more wakers were pouring in by the second, causing august to slow his pace. he placed a thumb over the veins in his wrist, taking a few deep breaths until he could feel his pulse slow. within the first few days of the outbreak, august had quickly learned what the creatures were attracted to, and had done his absolute best to master the skill of calming his own mind. with some practice and a few close-calls, he eventually got the hang of it. in fact, he was practically unfazed by the wakers as long as he didn't think about them too much.

indentcreeping forward, august slid one of his daggers out of its sheath and rounded a few buildings. the caravan had crashed in a relatively open area, however the space was now filled with a mass of wakers. he edged towards the outskirts of the mob, gaze scraping over the tops of heads. his eyes trailed a few of the survivors, most of which seemed to be heading in the same general direction. a flash of movement caught his attention as the crowd began to thin out, and he turned, eyes narrowing slightly. someone seemed to be waving him, or rather all of the survivors, over towards an empty doorway. suspicion lingered in his thoughts as he heavily considered sneaking over. could it be an ambush? what if the guy was one of the raiders and was planning on mugging him? a small crease formed between his brows. was approaching this stranger really a wise idea?

indentauggie watched as a few others slipped into the same building. well, it certainly didn't look like they were being mugged. overthinking things, as per usual, he sighed to himself, tip-toeing along the worn, cracked pavement of the sidewalks. he slid his dagger into the sleeve of his jacket as he lingered a few buildings down, eyeballing the entrance they had gone through. he'd decided that he would wait and see what happened before approaching the small group.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
pecos - /peyยทkuhโ€‰s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผข๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝŽใ€€๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผข๏ฝŒ๏ฝ•๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผณ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ™ใ€‘01

Postby โ™ก Pineapple โ™ก » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:38 am

๏ผฌ๏ฝ‰๏ฝš๏ฝš๏ฝ™ ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
      [ location - fire escape ] - [ female ] - [ eighteen ] - [ tags - open ]
      โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
        The heat of the flames began to get stronger making the caravan an oven for anyone inside. Lizzy pushed through the flames and panicked bodies frantically calling out her brothers name. She kept turning around hoping to see the messy brown hair and reassuring brown eyes of her brother but every time she turned he wasn't there. She began to cough as the black smoke filled her lungs, burning down her throat every time she took a breath. She continued to push through people until she caught a glimpse of light through the smoke, it had to be the fire escape. She pushed her way over and used a dead body as a step stool to get a hold of the fire escape, she pulled herself up and stood on top of the caravan looking out into a sea of walkers.

She stood frozen, in complete shock of the situation. She looked over at the fire escape, no one else was getting out, she kept hoping her brother would come out. It couldn't end like this, what was she going to do without him? He was the reason they had made it so far, she couldn't do this without him. Everything in her body was telling her to leave but she just couldn't she kept looking to the fire escape of the caravan praying to every god she had ever heard of that he would come out of there. It wasn't until the screaming started to die down that she snapped into reality and her survival instincts kicked in.

Looking around she spotted a building with a fire escape staircase in the alley. They wouldn't be able to get her up there, she slid off the caravan making it to the ground. Quietly and slowly moving within the sea of walkers that didn't seem to end. She made it over to the alley in a matter of less than five minutes but it had seemed like forever. Her heart was beating so fast her heartbeat was all she could hear for a while. Finally making it over to the ladder that led to the staircase she began to climb, wincing at how loud the ladder was hopefully the remaining screams from the fire and the commotion were enough to muffle the creaks of the metal. Once she made it up she went up a couple stories giving herself a good distance from the ground. She was up about five stories off the ground when she decided it was a good enough distance. She sat down and looked at the caravan, still somehow having enough faith that her brother would come out any second now.

Her prayers were all in vain as the screaming began to become non-existent. She stared off into the distance as the realization hit her, a stream of tears began rushing down her face as she filled up with both sadness and rage. She had insisted they should go to the city to find more survivors, her brother wanted them to go more rural where walkers wouldn't be as common. If she hadn't insisted he wouldn't be in there... burning. Was this it? Was she the only one left? Her mom, dad, two younger brothers, her three sisters, and now her brother all dead. She didn't deserve to survive, with her dreams of moving to LA she never bothered to learn anything about the farm, her brother was the one that kept the farm going for the past two years they survived there. All of her sisters were better than her when it came to dealing with the situation. She hugged her knees putting her head down quietly sobbing as the screaming stopped.
Last edited by โ™ก Pineapple โ™ก on Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ™ก Pineapple โ™ก

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me