gotta get back to hogwarts !! [open]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

gotta get back to hogwarts !! [open]

Postby baenerys » Mon May 25, 2020 2:27 pm

╔═══════════════════╗

back to witches & wizards & magical beasts,
to goblins & ghosts & to magical feasts !!

═══════════════════════════
7th year students arrive back at hogwarts
for their final year, determined to go
out with a bang !! chaos ensues as
the house cup becomes more
competitive than ever !!

╚═══════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗

cs rules apply as per. 1 character per
person. 400 words min. pm reserves
[lasts 24hrs]. stick to the vibe. disc
will be via discord, sent through pm
upon form acceptance.

╚════════════════╝
Last edited by baenerys on Mon May 25, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baenerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gotta get back to hogwarts !! [info]

Postby baenerys » Mon May 25, 2020 2:40 pm

╔═══════════════════╗

the house cup this year will involve:
quidditch matches; dueling; charms displays;
potion making skills; and various other tasks
which will test house spirits. points will
be given for successes and deducted
for rule breaking !! the victor house
will be immortalized as champions
until the next following year's victors.

╚═══════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗

additional notes: please pm me first
if you plan on having a special ability
eg animagus. availability on these
will be limited. please try to evenly
distribute charas across houses.

╚════════════════╝

══════════════════════════════════════
teachers + staff
prof jon waterstone - headmaster
prof anika malhotra - astronomy, head of ravenclaw
prof sylvia collins - transfiguration, head of slytherin
prof gerry lakeland - care of magical creatures, head of hufflepuff
prof tony fletcher - defence against the dark arts, head of gryffindor
prof derren rodgers - muggle studies
prof margot michaels - herbology
prof fennel dawson - divination
prof zohora alami - potions
prof homer metaxas - history of magic
prof suzanne larson - arithmancy
prof jacque argent - charms
madame liesel lynch - flying
prof esme willoughby - ancient runes
Last edited by baenerys on Tue May 26, 2020 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
baenerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gotta get back to hogwarts !! [slots]

Postby baenerys » Mon May 25, 2020 2:46 pm

there is currently a cap on the number of
students for slytherin.
only gryffindor, hufflepuff and ravenclaw
are open for new characters atm !
xxxxxxxxxx

GRYFFINDOR !!
FIONNUALA [FIONN] O'REILLY played by baenerys - quidditch captain + keeper
KINO RYU played by demien - quidditch chaser
AVERY [AV] HAYNES played by striatum. - quidditch seeker, animagus (owl)
MIYEON LEE played by syb
MORGAN COLEMAN played by youkai girl.

RAVENCLAW !!
ASTERIA [ERIA] LOWSLEY played by supernova;;
PERSEPHONE [PERSIE] PENROSE played by tawnie
ALDWIN [AL] CHILLINGSWORTH played by kalopxsiaa - quidditch chaser
[NAME] played by hakuna matata;; - quidditch captain + seeker

HUFFLEPUFF !!
ROBERT [NOB] played by syb - werewolf
MIAO GE [ALARIC] SHEN played by mtuan, - seer
LORCAN [LORCA] Ó BRIAIN played by striatum. - healer
CARLISLE [CAR] DEL RIO played by youkai girl. - quidditch beater
RUAIRI MACDERMOTT played by baenerys - animagus (red fox)

SLYTHERIN !!
DONG-GEON [CALLAGHAN] YANG played by mtuan, - head boy
BEXLEY SOMSRI played by demien
DOMINIC [DOM] BURTON played by kalopxsiaa
DELPHINE [DELLA] VOLANDE played by tawnie - animagus (white fox in training ?)
VERITY THORNE played by baenerys - editor of school magazine, quidditch commentator
[NAME] played by sky—lines
[NAME] played by aquiver
Last edited by baenerys on Sun May 31, 2020 5:50 am, edited 11 times in total.
baenerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gotta get back to hogwarts !! [tasks + scoreboard]

Postby baenerys » Mon May 25, 2020 2:56 pm

task details will go here
as and when they are finalized.

stay tuned !!
xxxxxxxxxx

GRYFFINDOR !! 0 POINTS

RAVENCLAW !! 0 POINTS

HUFFLEPUFF !! 0 POINTS

SLYTHERIN !! 0 POINTS

[HOUSE] is currently in the lead !!
baenerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gotta get back to hogwarts !! [status]

Postby baenerys » Sun May 31, 2020 5:49 am

please pm reserves.
post forms here.
discord distributed via pm.
baenerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fionn 001 // ruairi 001 // verity 001

Postby baenerys » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:22 pm

x
    ↪↪ FIONN O'REILLY
      xxxgryffindor // mentions: rené // tags: persie, eria, avery
      xxxComing to London to drop Fionn off for the Hogwarts Express was like a family trip out for the O'Reilly clan. Aodhan and Cormac, her older brothers, both worked in London so it was always an excuse to come and visit anyway. Colleen had taken a few days off from her desk job in Belfast to make the journey with Fionn and their parents, making a holiday out of it all. Fionn, Colleen and their parents had gone to Diagon Alley a few days ago to get the new books and robes that Fionn would need for her final year at Hogwarts, and of course, to stock up on Sugar Plum's Sweets. The shopping trip mean that Fionn had been able to get a maintenance kit for her broom as well as a Florean Fortescue ice cream sundae, always a treat. Her brothers had even met them in the Leaky Cauldron for a pint and dinner in the evening. She was doing all of these things for the last time, but that didn't dampen her spirits: she was buzzing to get back to Hogwarts, to win the Quidditch Cup for Gryffindor. Over the summer, she had even been able to get some training sessions in with the Ballycastle Bats, and she now boasted their black and red hoodie with pride as she stood on Platform 9 3/4. Pulling all of her family in for a bear hug, the O'Reillys laughed and held each other tight. Of the lot, Fionn was the only one who had gone to Hogwarts, and though her family had been bewildered at first, they soon warmly accepted the witch for who she was when they discovered the wonders of Diagon Alley and the wizarding world in general. As they all broke apart, her mum swooped in for one last hug. "Mum, you're suffocatin' her," Aodhan cackled, pulling their water-eyed mother away. She was wiping her tears away with a crisp white handkerchief, a wobbly smile on her lips, fluffing Fionn's curly black hair with affection. Only Fionn's hair was wild and impossible to tame: her siblings had the lighter brown hair of their father, wavy and manageable in contrast to Fionn's tumbleweed. The grin on her face only made mum's eyes water all the more. "Awk, ma, come on, no tears for cryin' out loud-" The witch patted her mother's shoulder, earning a laugh from the entire family, and then dad was pulling mum aside before she could snatch Fionn up in another hug. A whistle sounded, indicating that the train would soon be on the move: it was time for Fionn to hop aboard the Hogwarts Express. She lifted Pecky's small cage from the ground and the fat wee barn owl hooted a farewell as the Gryffindor girl stepped up onto the train and eased inside, slamming the door and poking her head out the window.
      xxxShe blew a kiss to her family, all dramatic and laughing as they waved back, the train slowly pulling out of the station in a hiss of steam. In just a few moments, the O'Reilly family disappeared into the steam, along with the bustles of other families waving farewell to their kids from the platform. As she dodged her head back into the train, Fionn straightened up and carried Pecky along through the rumbling corridor. Up ahead, she could see Eria and Persie, two Ravenclaws that she had befriended last year in the Three Broomsticks. The trio were a chaotic force, who sent René running when they entered the library. "Hey, Persie, Eria!" she called out, raising a hand to wave at her mates as she shimmied past some fifth years who were making their way into a compartment. As she approached, she pulled them into a bear hug, swaying side to side, so delighted to see her friends that she was grinning ear to ear. "I missed your wee faces!" She towered over Eria by a good ten inches, and Persie as well by seven - she put her arms about their shoulders and smooshed them all together in affection. Pecky cooed in welcome excitement at seeing some familiar faces as well, then hooted louder to draw Fionn's attention to a figure further along the corridor. Avery Haynes was on the Quidditch team as seeker, so Fionn considered him a good friend - everybody in the school seemed to be in love with him, of course, being the posh rich boy he was, with his luscious locks and charming personality. She'd make him train all the harder for Quidditch this year, just so he wouldn't let the attention get to his head. As she offered him a smile and a wave as well, she could practically sense Persie and Eria plotting - each of them liked to play Cupid when it suited them, and they insisted that Fionn 100% had a crush on Av, she just wouldn't openly admit to it. She could already feel a blush creeping over her cheeks, glad that her bouncy curls concealed her flushing ears, even if they were partially tied up as space buns. She stuffed her free hand into the pocket of her black bomber jacket, casting a glance at the two Ravenclaw girls, half suspicious and half amused.

x
    ↪↪ RUAIRI MACDERMOTT
      xxxhufflepuff // mentions: persie, eria, fionn, avery // tags: lorcan
      xxxThe morning had flown in, following the usual traditions for the trip back to Hogwarts, his parents bidding farewell from the kitchen table. Maintain your grades. Don't put a toe out of line. It was all the usual lecture, which Ruairi was quite sure wouldn't have ever applied to him if he had just been sorted into Slytherin in his first year at Hogwarts. Even now, as he was entering his final year, his parents were still bitter about the Sorting. They pushed him to get good grades to make up for being the first MacDermott to not be a Slytherin - a great shame on the family name, they frequently reminded him, so he at least ought to have intelligence if he refused to have cunning. The morning followed its usual routine. Ruairi had met Lorcan in the usual spot, under a lime tree tucked in the south-east corner of St Stephen's Green. The park was tucked in the heart of Dublin city center, frequented by muggles and wizards alike: and yet, despite the bustle surrounding the park, this particular lime tree was deep within a cluster of trees that it was largely obscured from passersby. In order to avoid attracting attention with his wizardry belongings as he walked towards Stephen's Green, Ruairi's mother had cast an extension charm on a neat grey backpack. All of his things for the school year were placed into this wee backpack, from his new books to his robes. To the Muggle eye, it looked just like an ordinary schoolbag, if a little too fresh and new looking to have been used at all. Ruairi's mother was very particular about maintaining good appearances, so he always kept himself prim and proper. He had walked from home into town, pulling his raincoat snug against the autumnal nip in the air. He blended in seamlessly with all the people in the streets, going to work, visiting tourist spots. Ruairi's fashion sense had a limited colour palette that consisted of white, grey, and black, maybe dashed with a hint of blue-grey or green-grey every so often. He entered the park without anybody sparing him a glance, weaved his way to the south-east corner, and hovered by the Portkey: this year, his father had chosen an old discarded muggle newspaper. He tugged at the straps of his backpack, waiting for Lorca to arrive by the Luas just outside the park, and sure enough, he arrived in usual good time. The two boys had hugged and grinned, finally reunited for their final year together at Hogwarts - and they both reached down to touch the Portkey, disappearing with a gentle pop.
      xxxThe sensation of travelling by Portkey was always unpleasant for Ruairi - he nowadays preferred to Apparate, but as Portkey transport to London was tradition now at this stage, he had not argued when his father set up the transportation for the two Hufflepuffs. As they popped onto Platform 9 3/4, Ruairi felt nauseous from the travelling, as he scrunched up the useless Portykey-newspaper and shoved it in a nearby bin, grateful to be rid of it. They had arrived in good enough time, with families saying their goodbyes as kids boarded the Hogwarts Express, steam billowing down the platform as the train whistled, almost ready to leave. "Bloody Portkeys... I always feel like I could do with a nap after travelling by them, and they make ye feel so sick..." Groaned Ruairi, as he rubbed his tummy and went to board the train. The wild spinning sensation of the Portkey in motion was like being on a roller coaster with your eyes shut. Puffing his cheeks, he looked over his shoulder to Lorca as he stepped up on to the train and eased his way past a gaggle of third years to try and find a seat. It felt sad to be doing all this for the last time - walking to St Stephen's Green, taking the Portkey to King's Cross, and boarding the Hogwarts Express. This was their final year, and the last time that he and Lorca would carry out these ceremonious traditions. Brushing the thought aside, Ruairi decided to focus his attention on finding a half decent compartment so that he could sit down, still feeling queasy despite travelling by Portkey so frequently. Further along the train's corridor, he could spot some familiar faces - Asteria and Persephone of Ravenclaw, two terrors teamed with a Gryffindor girl called Fionn, and beyond, he thought he could make out the chiseled chin of Avery Haynes. Flocks of first years jammed the corridor ahead, leaving Ruairi to make a dive for the first available empty compartment.

x
    ↪↪ VERITY THORNE
      xxxslytherin // mentions: persie, eria, avery, fionn, ruairi, lorcan // tags: open
      xxxThe first day of the school term went as it usually had done for Verity. She rose bright and early at 5am, dressing appropriately fashionable for the occasion - favoring an emerald green silk ascot with a pure white miniskirt and an equally white turtleneck sweater of the finest cashmere. Her heeled sock boots were crisp white as well, and her earrings were golden hoops with emeralds at their center. As per routine, she had bathed to smell of roses and had her dark hair pin-straight, a golden circle clip holding strands symmetrically away from her face and pinned at the back of her head. Verity applied her usual make up and finished up with her standard, rose-pink lipstick, giving herself one last look over in the plain wall-mounted mirror in her bedroom. She was perfectly coordinated - even her luggage was a carry on sized wheel trolley, with an Expansion Charm to accommodate her excessively large wardrobe along with all of her school things. The finishing touch was a small, rich green velvet shoulder bag - again, with another Expansion Charm, to carry her wand, lipstick, notepad and Quick Quill. Casting one last look about her bedroom, Verity sighed. Her bedroom at home was pure white, with high ceilings and a wide window overlooking a park in the heart of London. Mirrored sliding wardrobes ran along one wall, and her bed was neat as a showroom: the only clutter to be see was at the desk, where her typewriter usually perched, and her pin board of notes, photos and art provided inspiration for her writings. With a sense of finality, she left the room with her case, strutting down the pure-white hallway, down the stairs, through the porch, picking up her yellow-gold sunglasses from a tray on the sideboard. She made her way out onto the street, leaving her parents' home behind, locking the door with a rattling bunch of keys and a fluffy pink pom-pom bouncing from the keyring. There was nobody to say goodbye to: they had called up the stairs on their way to work then hurried off to tend to their usual busy schedules. A taxi was already waiting for her outside by the pavement, and she loaded up her case, instructing the driver to take her to King's Cross.
      xxxShe arrived earlier, of course, when only a few families had been on Platform 9 3/4. Verity's parents had never found the time to come and wave her off on the platform. Weaving her way past teary-eyed parents and excited teenagers, the Slytherin girl kept her sunglasses on, holding her chin high as she stepped up onto the train with effortless grace. It was easy to get a compartment when you arrived this early on: she set her case up on the overhead rack, gently pulled her handbag up and above her head, then settled herself into the plush seat. Verity watched the other students still on the Platform, wondering what kind of things she would be writing about for the first issue of the school magazine: she was widely known throughout the school, and even first years would quickly come to recognize her face. Being the editor of The Owl Post did hold a level of power and influence, and Verity was quite determined to make this year's magazines her best yet: after all, she would soon be graduating, and the responsibilities would soon land on somebody else's shoulders. She watched with hawk eyes through her sunglasses, perching her chin on her elbow resting on the windowsill. She spotted Persephone Penrose and Asteria Lowsley of Ravenclaw, boarding the train - they always seemed to be joined at the hip, those girls. And there was Avery Haynes, Gryffindor's seeker, the school heartthrob. He had a fanclub of girls who cooed and made heart eyes at him. Verity knew indeed that most people in the school made heart eyes at Avery Haynes. She gazed out and saw other seventh year students among the masses - there was Fionnuala O'Reilly, captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, with her family, all packed together in a tight hug. In that moment, Verity felt a pang of jealousy, and she swiftly averted her gaze, looking instead to Lorcan Ó Briain accompanying Ruairi MacDermott. Lorca was a healer who tended anybody and everybody: Ruairi was a potion maker who tended anybody and everybody, for a price. Verity continued to people-watch from the safe concealment of her dark sunglasses, curious to spot anybody else in her year, crossing her legs and maintain perfect posture as she gazed out the window through the steam of the train.
baenerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

persie [01] della [01]

Postby radio.active. » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:48 am

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴇᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇɴʀᴏꜱᴇ
    ravenclawhogwarts expresstags eria & fionnno mentions

Another September first has arrived, though this year it left a bittersweet taste in Persie’s mouth as she and her sisters loaded
    their trunks onto a trolley. Hogwarts was her favorite place on the planet – though a close second had to be the peak of the barn
    at midnight – and the fact that this was her seventh and final year just about broke her heart. Hogwarts was the first place she
    had learned to make friends that she wasn’t related to, and it was the place where she had grown from the nervous, disastrous
    eleven-year-old she had once been.
    The family of five seemed a little out of place at King’s Cross, though it wasn’t because of the three owl cages perched on top of
    the trunks. Her mother and father were clearly not from London, as they wore ragged old farm clothes over their sun-speckled
    skin, and Persie and her sisters were all but pure carbon copies of their mother.
    And while Persie loved her family, she was a little (a lot) tired of being part of an identical set. Hogwarts was really the only place
    she was separate from her sisters, especially thanks to the fact that she and her sisters were all sorted into different houses – Pippa
    into Gryffindor, and Phoebe into Hufflepuff, to be specific, while Persie herself was placed into Ravenclaw. Persie could avoid her
    sisters as much as she liked or see them as she chose while she was at Hogwarts, instead of bumping into them at every turn and
    corner back home.
    Her mother gave Persie a gentle shove, and she tumbled through the magical gateway and onto Platform 9¾. Luckily, wizarding
    families had already learned to stand clear of the gateway for this particular reason, so despite being packed to the brim, there
    were no casualties of Persie’s stumbling, flailing self. Well, this time at least.
    The Penrose family waded through the collections of others in various states of weeping, laughing, and cold goodbyes, until they
    were at the edge of the platform. Just as she had her first year, Persie needed help hauling her trunk onto the train thanks to her al
    dente noodle arms (seriously, how on earth had she grown up on a cattle ranch and still have no upper body strength what is this
    garbage.)
    At last, though, all three trunks and owls were loaded onto the train to be stored away, and the Penroses gathered together for a
    final goodbye. All three girls were swept up into bear hugs and given kisses on the crowns of their heads and were at last released
    to go settle into their compartments. Waving one last time, Persie dragged her trunk down the corridor until she found the perfect
    compartment to settle into. She shoved her trunk beneath the seat and gently placed Hjalla’s cage up above before shedding her
    sweater and stepping back into the corridor. She had hardly shut the door before she spotted a familiar head of curls.
    “Eria!” Persie all but sang as she closed the distance between the two and swept her fellow Ravenclaw up into a bone-crushing hug
    that might have been a little closer to the Heimlich. A moment later, another familiar face appeared in her peripherals and the last
    key to Persie’s contentment fell right into her lap. “And Fionn, dear Lord I’ve missed you two!” She released Eria and made for the
    Gryffindor down the corridor, wrapping the – significantly taller – girl up in a similarly constricting hug.
    word count 585

ᴅᴇʟᴘʜɪɴᴇ ᴄᴇᴄɪʟᴇ ᴠᴏʟᴀɴᴅᴇ
    slytherinhogwarts expressno tagsno mentions

As per every year, Della was among the first handful of students to arrive at the platform, allowing her to be comfortably tucked
    into the corner of a compartment with her legs crossed. Her beloved owl, Elise, was perched on her knee, hooting softly at Della’s
    soft coos and babbling.
    Technically, the train required that Elise be stowed away in her cage during the journey. But who was going to stop her? The witch
    managing the snack trolley?
    “So begins our last year, precious,” she cooed to Elise. “What sort of trouble can we get into?” She dangled a knotted string in the
    owl’s face, playfully teasing her until she snatched the other end up in her beak. A game of tug-o-war ensued, accompanied by
    baby talk bubbling from Della. There was nothing that girl loved more than her owl, her faithful companion for seven years of all
    sorts of experiences and emotions. Della’s own children might not stand up to Elise’s place in her heart.
    Outside, Platform 9¾ buzzed to life as more and more wizarding families appeared through the false wall. Della turned her
    attention away from Elise for a moment to scour the crowds for anyone she had an interest in seeing. Admittedly, she didn’t have
    many friends, most likely thanks to her rather abrasive personality and unusual obsessions and habits. Still, she adored those who
    stuck around and enjoyed her company and showered them with all the love she could manage.
    Elise used Della’s distraction to pull the string free of her grasp. She hooted triumphantly and fluttered to the seat beside her,
    setting up to tear the knots to shreds. Della watched her owl’s victory celebrations with a content grin on her face. Perhaps
    someone would come join them in the compartment, but for now she was completely content as she was.
    Her hands fiddled with her fleur de lis necklace as her eyes kept watch on the corridor. From what she could see, it was mostly first
    years flooding the narrow walkways as they searched for somewhere to sit. A couple glanced at Della herself, as if asking if they
    could take a seat in her compartment, but she gave them a smile that stated a clear and strong no. She made the mistake of
    allowing the smaller children to sit in her compartment last year, and she certainly wasn’t about to make it again. They asked so
    many questions Della just wanted to sit and enjoy her tea and her owl.
    word count 418
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎 | 𝟎𝟎𝟏.

Postby kalo. » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:44 pm

────── 𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐂 "𝐃𝐎𝐌" 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍
    [𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃: excited] [𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄: slytherin] [𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒: any purebloods] [𝐖/ nob] [@ train compartment]
    ───────────────────────────────────────────[ wc: 722# ]───
    September first. It was a busy day for wizards and witches alike. Getting to platform and nine and three quarters on time and boarded onto the train. Dom was a muggle-born so you could only imagine how he felt trying to figure out platform and nine and three quarters for the first time. It was a trainwreck. Dom had nearly missed the train and run into a few walls. He was young and confused after all-he was a wizard born in a muggle family. So he came to London alone since he was eleven. Dom being the idiot he was honestly confused about how he managed to do this since his first year. But here he was, standing beside the train after forcing his way through the brick wall. Did he look before he ran? No. Did he make sure his stuff was secure? No. Not an uncommon occurrence to see Dom with unruly hair, glasses nearly falling off of his head, his clothes wrinkled, and his luggage fallen over. But before we get to the luggage what was dom wearing exactly? Well to start his shirt was a rather colorful button-up shirt. It had a light blue base and had a ton of chili peppers and leaves on it. While his khaki shorts seemed alright besides the fact that they have a few stains on them from his breakfast. His socks were a bright red color with small burgers on them. Luckily his shoes were decent-a pair of white high top converse. On wait, they weren't normal. All over the shoes were pen scribbles and drawings from countless hours of boredom. Both in and out of the castle. Most of his shoes were ruined because of his own boredom. At least he wasn't bored now-some of his luggage was tipped over and laying on the platform. Luckily it didn't open... that would've been a bad start to the year.

As Dom started to pick his luggage up and organize it he glanced around at the other families here. Most people had a parent, or parents, even siblings, here with them. Dom felt his mood be brought down at this thought but only for a moment. It happened every year so far. Having no family here made him jealous of those that did. The purebloods had it easy, even most of the half-bloods had it easy. They had family that could come and show them how things worked. Dom was stuck with overturned luggage and was always stuck in a state of confusion when it came to most wizarding knowledge. The male let out a sigh before running a hand over his face and pepping himself up before making his way onto the train, luggage in hand. Unlike most of the other wizards Dom didn't have a lot-he didn't need a lot. Just the requirements and his own muggle clothes. The brunette let out a huff as he made his way past some younger wizards bustling with excitement and anxiety. He flashed a small smile before he finally found an open compartment. Dom let his luggage fall onto the floor before doing a small spin in excitement. "Finally. Last year. This year is going to be the best year yet." Dom used his foot to simply push his luggage to rest half-underneath the seats. He placed his hands on his hips in triumph before he felt himself start to get in the zone. The singing zone that was. How else would he celebrate other than a small song? He started off with a small hum as he always did, "woo-hoo, but you know i'm yours... woo-hoo, and I know you're mine... woo-hoo, and that's for all of the time..." Dom let out a big grin before raising his voice and letting himself sing, "Oo-ee-oo I look just like Buddy Holly," Dom let out a soft laugh before turning towards the door to see the one and only; the man that was his ride or die. Nob! "Nob!" Dom let out a large and cheeky grin as he moved forward and hugged him. "It's felt like eons since I last saw you! You have to tell me everything that happened over the summer!" Dom moved back in to allow for Nob to enter before plopping himself down on the seat across from him.

────── 𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇
    [𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃: tired] [𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄: ravenclaw] [𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒: fionn, avery, etc] [𝐖/ n/a] [@ train compartment]
    ───────────────────────────────────────────[ wc: 590# ]───
    Waking up early was always a struggle for this Ravenclaw. Especially when he was used to staying up late into the late and waking up around noon every day during the summer. Having to take a sharp turn and get up early in order to catch the Hogwarts express wasn't easy for Aldwin. He was trying his best to keep his eyes awake as the wall to platform nine and three quarters came into view. He watched as his younger sister did a quick double-take before making her way through. Aldwin following her right after, nearly running into her, before steering his trolley away from her. He let out a soft curse before watching as his mother and father came soon after. His parents immediately flocked towards his younger sister, who was a first-year and started pointing and telling her all about Hogwarts. Aldwin let out a tsk as he remembers his family doing the same to him. At first, Aldwin was like his sister, excited to see Hogwarts and learn all he could about the wizarding world. Aldwin now was more interested in hanging out with his friends and throwing some ragers. He couldn't wait to get his hands on everything and just let all hell break loose. Being a seventh year he was the senior of the school. He could do almost anything he wanted. Until the professors and headmaster got involved. Rang a few bells from previous years. Aldwin pushed his trolley forward next to his sister and playfully elbowed her. "Listen I really don't want you to be alone this train ride-" Before he could finish his sister ran off towards a group of other first years. Family friends. Aldwin stood there with wide eyes and let out a chuckle. "Of course! She'll sit with them. Well didn't wanna sit with her anyway." Aldwin felt his father punch his arm and sent him a glare. He grumbled a 'whatever' before making his way towards the train.

On his way, Aldwin saw none other than Fionn board the train. The quidditch captain was a force to reckon with. He couldn't wait until they got their hands on the ball plans. It was going to be the best one yet this year. Even if technically they weren't allowed to plan the ball he felt they were going to do it anyway. Who was going to stop them? It was their last ball. They deserved it. He let out a smirk before boarding. He took a quick look to see that Fionn had found her friends and hugged them. He could briefly see none other than Avery past them talking to someone. He moved on down the corridor, wacking a poor sixth year with his one bag in the process. He let out a weak sorry before finding an open compartment. He let out a satisfied 'whoop' before moving in and putting his luggage away promptly. He wouldn't be needing this anytime soon. He sat down with a huff and glanced out the window. Seeing even more kids making their way to the train. Hogwarts was growing significantly-there was a significant amount of first years this year than ever he assumed. Definitely bigger than his first year here. Not that he minded, he wouldn't be here anytime soon. As long as he got a bunch of Ravenclaws he wouldn't be too upset. He felt bad last year as the Hufflepuffs didn't get a lot of new additions to their house-but maybe this year they'll have an abundance of Hufflepuff's.

────── 𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐙𝐀𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐖
    [𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃: tad angry] [𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄: gryffindor] [𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒: n/a] [𝐖/ verity] [@ train compartment]
    ───────────────────────────────────────────[ wc: 482# ]───
    If you made a lady feel weak you're either gonna be met with two outcomes. She'll let it happen and move on, or she'll raise holy hell. And you wouldn't expect anything less from a girl who wanted to be a ufc fighter, would you? The brunette had her arms crossed and a glare aimed at an equally pissed off mother. On the side stood one of Aella's older brothers, his eyes cast away from the two. Clearly uncomfortable. "Ella listen-" "Nope. We are not having this conversation as I am about to board the train." It was the same conversation she had with her mother every year. Her mother insisted that she stick to her studies so she could come and work with her in the ministry instead of doing less studying and more training. But Aella had her mindset. She was going to follow in her eldest brother's steps and becoming a fighter. He was her inspiration because he worked so hard to get where he was. Nothing stopped him. Aella wanted to be like that. But all of her life she was treated like a dainty little girl and she despised that. She wasn't some weak girl-she was a fighter. And her prosthetic made her feel as weak as her mother saw her as. But with a huff, Aella grabbed her enchanted luggage and started on her way towards the train. She did stop though to turn around and wave goodbye to her brother. She wasn't that cruel.

As she stepped onto the train, easily holding her luggage up due to her strength, and made her way through the corridors. The station had opened not too long ago and already some people had started to board the train. And Aella knew exactly who would be on the train. The queen herself, Verity. Aella was unable to communicate with most of her wizard friends due to having a schedule full of modeling jobs, training with her brother [well brothers. Aella would mostly train with her eldest brother but wasn't opposed to beating up her other brothers.], and planned events with her family. It was hell. She barely had enough time to enjoy herself this summer. But she was here to relax and her mother knew better than to try and contact her during the school year. Her brothers? They would definitely be sending her stupid letters. Aella pushed past a fourth year before poking her head into the compartment she knew Verity would be in. And she was indeed in the compartment. And wearing a stunning outfit while she was at it. Aella herself was wearing a simple light blue sundress with some matching golden jewelry. Did you expect any less? "Hey cutie. What's up?" Aella let out a soft smile before moving her luggage into the compartment, being careful as she knew a little someone was hiding in there.

Last bumped by kalo. on Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:44 pm.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me