...[ โ€ณ ๐™Ž๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž & ๐™‘๐™„๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž โ€ถ ]...

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ | 1

Postby skydust » Sat May 16, 2020 9:05 am

๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฎ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Sin: Greed โ–ช Power: Multiple Selves โ–ช Location: Downtown/Alleyways โ–ช Tags: texted the sins โ–ช

Looking back on his immortal life, Sebastion could confidently say that he never thought heโ€™d be here. Pickpocketing the streets of downtown Chicago. It wasnโ€™t that he was poor or anything, on the contrary, he was pretty rich. Which wasnโ€™t a surprise for the sin of greed. He just wanted more. It was his curse he supposed. His fatal flaw. Honestly if someone waved a hundred dollar bill in front of him and told him to walk downtown in his birthday suit, heโ€™d probably do it without hesitation. Luckily, no such instances had occurred. But still, it was a little troublesome. Sebastion could think back to all the millions of times he had cursed heaven and hell for making him a sin. He remembered way back when he was first sent to earth. He was a mess. He could barely remember that time. All he could think was, why me? He hated doing his job, he hated spreading greed, he just wanted to be left alone (preferably with a big pile of money). He got used to it though, and eventually enjoyed being on earth. He knew he had a place in the world, because as much as people didnโ€™t want to admit it, everyone had a little greed tucked away in their soul.

Walking down the streets of Chicago, he could easily scout potential victims. Those distracted with work, on their cell phone, or even just talking to a friend. Grinning like the Cheshire cat, he strolled down the street confidently, his hand grabbing wallets and cash, it was almost too easy. He could feel a little spark forming inside as he grabbed more and more. It was almost like a high, to gain. After he was finished with taking donations to his personal fund, he slithered into an alleyway, the darkness illuminating his brown eyes and white teeth as he grinned. With his eyes ablaze, he saw a figure approaching him. When they came into view his grin widened. Valerie was a small woman, probably only around 5 feet. While short, the thing that stood out was her flaming red hair that always seemed to catch any light she walked into. Valerie crossed her arms as she stopped in front of him, her expression sour.

โ€œSo? How much did you get?โ€ she said, the worry expanding over her face and reaching her eyes. Sebastion sighed with a fake sad tone, his lips turning down dramatically, before taking out his findings and changing his expression into something more wicked.

โ€œI think a little more than you,โ€ he said smirking down at her as she groaned.

โ€œThis sucks,โ€ she grumbled, handing over the money she had gotten from her day of pickpocketing. โ€œYouโ€™re probably just going to gamble it all anyways.โ€

He laughed. โ€œThe rich get richer.โ€

She placed all the money in his hands and he stuffed it away. She wasnโ€™t wrong when she said heโ€™d probably gamble it. He just enjoyed it too much. The risk, the reward, it was almost more satisfying as scamming some poor fools out of all their money. Valerie rolled her eyes but her expression froze for a second, before she looked back at Sebastion with confused brown eyes. โ€œThatโ€™s stange. It just got weirdly quiet,โ€ she said motioning to the street. Sebastion turned, slowly walked out and wondering what in the world had the city of Chicago stopped in its tracks. His eyes turned up to the billboards everyone was looking at and immediately he felt his blood run cold. There on that huge screen was the sins and virtues using their powers. It flickered from one to another, before it landed on him. He knew it was coming, but he still felt himself flinch at the shock of it.

He remembered that day clearly now. He had needed to get a few things done and he really didnโ€™t have any time. So he had split himself apart. Five different copies of him moving and breathing like regular people. He could feel his muscles tighten as he tried to think of how in the world someone could have gotten that footage. He was in his apartment, which was up way too high for anyone to catch anything of him. He thought he was safe, but clearly he was wrong. After flicking through each sin and virtue using their powers, two words appeared on the screen that seemed to vibrate throughout the city. Find Them. Sebastion ran his hand through his black hair and peered at Valerie, which probably wasnโ€™t the greatest idea. Her mouth was slack, and her eyes looked at him in utter astonishment.

He chuckled nervously. โ€œWell..ha..uh-gotta run.โ€

Turning on his heel, he bolted down the street which caused a few others to break out of their shock and look straight at him, recognition in their eyes. This wasnโ€™t good. Not good at all. Pulling out his phone, he texted all the sins at once with the words, what in the world is going on? Putting his phone away, he nearly tripped as he stumbled into an alleyway. He might run into someone here but it was better than being mobbed by the entirety of Chicago. He knew what he had to do. He needed to make it to the safe location the sins had to go to in case of emergency. With a newfound determination, and maybe just a tiny bit of an adrenal rush that left him laughing like a crazy person, he started making his way to the safe location.
Last edited by skydust on Sun May 24, 2020 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
skydust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœง โ€ข amaia | 1

Postby adheline » Sat May 16, 2020 11:35 am

a m a i a -- s o l t e r o
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
patience | water manipulation | location โŠฑ her office | tagged โŠฑ none

-------The door slid shut, and Amaia was left alone. She sighed, pressing her cheek to her palm, elbow on her clipboard. Every other morning she hosted a different weekly group session, and today had been four ex-convicts for theft crimes. One of them had just landed a full time job, and they held a little celebration. Nothing big, but Sheila brought a bag of confetti that she liberally tossed around the room, and Amaia herself had baked cookies. "Confetti," she muttered, standing up from her semi-comfortable arm chair and stretching out. Chrissy was a long term patient of hers, someone who struggled a lot with fixing her bad habits. She loved seeing every one of her patients flourish, but today's celebration was especially gratifying. She cheat her taxes and embezzled from her father's company, but she wasn't a bad woman. She was deep in debt trying to pay off her girlfriend's addictions. Otherwise, she was very humble and kind. Generous, even, although her criminal record suggested the exact opposite. Her girlfriend was making a lot of progress, too. Sheila, as it happened to be. The reason her office glittered at every turn.

-------Amaia tucked her clipboard against her chest, glancing around with a bittersweet smile. The reasons behind the celebration, and the tiny party itself, were awesome. Real human growth and camaraderie genuinely warmed her. The small collective had laughed and joked between discussion, spreading hope that the others could move on like Chrissy had. But... the confetti. She crossed to her desk in the corner, setting the board down next to a cheery ceramic turtle. Then she unclipped her notes and dated them, slipping them into a locked filing cabinet. As a counselor, Amaia was only meant to guide people in the right direction, help them sort through things on their own and suggest methods of growth. She wasn't a full fledged therapist. Still, she liked getting to know everyone on as personal a level they were comfortable with, and her notes helped to personalize everyone's experience. Even in groups, each patient was unique.

-------The dainty silver watch on her wrist quivered over 11:28, and she watched the minute hand flick once closer to half past. Liam next door would still be in session, so she didn't want to power up a vacuum just yet. Although, a broom wouldn't have much success on the carpet. She decided to wait it out and flopped down into the chair behind her desk, spinning around in circles. It shouldn't take long, and she didn't mind. For now she could just flip through the news on her phone. Being immortal, time crawls and flits by in different ways. Years matter so much to mortals, since they're limited. Every tiny event meant enough to be put into the paper. Someone finds a shape in their toast and it's national news. Still, it was relevant, and since Amaia had to up heave her life every couple decades to hide her immortality, it was important to keep informed. Plus, there was always the ever illuminating OE to scoff at. She grabbed her phone from a pocket in her purse and pressed her thumb to the home button, finger habitually pulling up the tribune app. Motion outside the window caught her attention, and she glanced up in the middle of an article to see a low hanging billboard had flickered out. The building her office was in wasn't especially tall, just three stories and sporting a bland facade. Amaia's office was situated in a front corner, though, with a wide window to the street.

-------Curious that the billboards went out, since she couldn't ever recall them doing that before, Amaia set her phone down on the desk. The board flared back to life, and her muscles locked. A sin. On display for the entirety of Chicago to witness. Well, who knew, perhaps the whole country. Maybe the world. Slowly, she stood. She watched one sin after another, one virtue after another, images burning across the screen. She made her way to the window. Just in time to see herself. She'd been caught in a sudden downpour with no umbrella on the walk to work. Nobody wanted to sit sopping wet an entire day. To keep up appearances she had to let herself get assaulted by rain, but in the comfort of her office, she'd manipulated the water from her clothes and hair, depositing the liquid on a potted plant. Since then she made a habit of keeping the office stocked with towels. Her powers were useful, and she wished she could use them more freely, but she preferred to be cautious. Apparently with good reason.

-------A knock sounded against her door, making Amaia jump. She stared at it, flinching when they knocked again. Whoever it was, they'd definitely seen the footage. She launched into motion, stuffing her phone back in her purse and slinging it over her shoulder. In all the time of knowing about this emergency meeting place, she never imagined they'd have to use it. Frantic, she snatched a scarf from the coat rack, wrapping it around her head in the best disguise she could think of that very second. Then she crossed to the side window and flung it open, crawling out in a not-so-graceful fashion. The meeting place wasn't far, so hopefully she could get there with no trouble.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ...[ โ€ณ ๐™Ž๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž & ๐™‘๐™„๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž โ€ถ ]...

Postby fruitbat » Sun May 17, 2020 3:51 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐š๐š„๐™ฑ๐šˆ ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐™บ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Petite young women with chocolate eyes and naturally wavy chestnut hair.
Virtue: humility โ”€ Tags: none โ”€ Location: city centre

It was an unusual day for Ruby- a day off. She did not have to get up early for work, nor did she have anywhere to be or anything to do. Ruby always tried to keep herself occupied throughout the day, probably because it made her feel like she was doing good for those who sent her down to Earth in the first place. The world had changed so much since she first landed that some days she didn't know how to bring modesty and respect to the people around her. Centuries ago you could talk to others without getting yelled at, you could walk on your own without worrying about your safety, you could even have your own beliefs without getting totally and utterly criticised. Ruby sighed at the thought- she wish it were simple again. Nowadays she can't be selfless without the judgemental eye of others who look at her as if she were a ghost, unable to believe that you are nothing more and nothing less than the other people around you. The thoughts continued to linger, but Bellatrix must've known something wasn't right with Ruby. Te dog barked loudly at her owner, who suddenly snapped back into reality.

"You're right Trix, there's no use sitting around wallowing" Ruby said to the dog, going from shocked to much more at peace almost instantly. With that being said Ruby got up from the side of the bed and proceeded to get changed out of her pajamas. She slipped into a black and white floral wrap dress that sat elegantly over her small frame. She tied her hair into a low ponytail as she found some shoes- her favourite white Nike Air-Force. She dodged Trix as the dog seemingly danced around her owners feet, excited that they'd be going out on an adventure. Ruby stopped and looked at herself in the full-length mirror strapped to the back of her bedroom door, fix a few minor details and nodded in acceptance. "Ready Trix? We're going shopping!" Ruby said enthusiastically as she clipped the leash onto her dogs collar. She patted Trix before making her way out the door and into the world outside. Ruby lived in a small two bedroom house in a suburb just outside the city. It took her and Trix about 15 minutes to walk into the heart of the city where most of the commotion was.

When they arrived Ruby had to think about where they were to go first. Nothing expensive, maybe I should just window shop? the women thought to herself as she scanned over the large skyscrapers. Each building had massive billboards for advertisement, news and other "important" things to the 21st century people. Ruby never really payed to much attention to the billboards, as most of it wasn't interesting to her. But today, something was different. As Ruby continued to walk through Chicago, the billboards caught her eye as they all turned off simultaneously. Everyone else seemed to notice, because for a split second it seemed like the city had stopped completely. Everything remained still when the billboards returned, only to showcase someone who knew using their powers. A sin, using their power... how did this- Ruby thought until she saw herself on that billboard amongst other virtues and sins. Ruby gasped loudly but thankfully everyone was so immersed in the screen that it was hardly noticeable. This can't be happening! The thoughts raced through her mind again, but Trix started to pull on the lead as to say "Come on, we've gotta go!" Ruby looked down and nodded, making her way to the designated location only the virtues knew about if anything were to happen. For the first time, this location was to be used, which scared Ruby immensely.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fun » Tue May 19, 2020 11:25 am

b
Last edited by fun on Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
fun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

...[ โ€ณ SEPH 01 โ€ถ ]...

Postby ~stories untold. » Thu May 21, 2020 11:31 am

ใ€๏ปฟ๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“…๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐‘…๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ˆใ€‘๐™ด๐š—๐šŸ๐šข
๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ
    Persephone had never considered herself necessarily troublesome. However, she likes a spectacle at times. She likes it because then people see her, and some want to be her, and if that is not the most gratifying thing in the world she doesn't know what would be. There's a group of men, laughing in the daylight about their winnings and settling on a game when Seph strolled on over. "Deal me in," she said easily, taking her place across the table without asking for permission. A small smirk plays at her lips when the dealer does as he's told. She was an independent woman who wanted a lot of things in the world. That included, at this moment, to win the card game being played at the table in front of her.
    She'd heard one of them call her something that sparked a small amount of contentedness in her. The man with his cards face down on the table was smirking at his friend as he said it: "She is an interesting woman". She was smoking a cigarette, dangling thoughtlessly from her fingers, clearly the sort of rebellious young woman that it was so fashionable to be in the city. Though, on her, it didnโ€™t seem so much a costume as those men were perpetually inclined to assume. They would never realize how 'interesting' she was, even as she passively let her eyes move over them. Over their statures and how strongly they carried themselves. She carried herself with a fire and a streak of independence, but not that kind of strength. The kind she in some ways strived for. "Perhaps your eyes should stay on your cards, hm?" She asked one of them who began to lean in her direction, causing a small chuckle to escape their lips. Foolish to think she wouldn't say anything about that. Their looks when she cheats them out of their victory for the round earned a faintly amused, little smile.
    She began to walk back to the normal seating area of the small tavern-like place, head picking up to see who was winning the basketball game. And the smile is wiped right off her face. She glances down at her hands, because she's seen gluttony and pride and knows she is next. So Persephone made as subtle as an exit as it seemed possible in the moment,ducking her head low enough to obscure her face but now low enough to draw any eyes to her. Persephone moved the same way: as effectively as she could manage without drawing too much attention. She heard people murmuring already and knew once the town had heard about it the words would then follow. And if they did, well, that was never a good thing. Fortunately, her abilities did her well in this regard, and she could see the building she was looking for get closer as the population grew smaller and smaller to the point of very little of human existence. She could see the faint silhouettes of others encroaching, and could only hope they were the other sins.

Tags: Open~~ Mention:N/A~~ Location: Outside Sin's Hideout ~~OOC: I'm sorry this post is so short y i k e s
~stories untold.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oliver Eackles [post 2]

Postby loulou800 » Sun May 24, 2020 8:06 am

๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผณ
โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
sin: Wrath | power: fire manipulation | age: twenty-four| location: the Sin's Hidey-Hole | tagged: Jack, Persephone
โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

Leave it to Jack for thinking of a place so secluded and so out of the way from any kind of civilization, Oliver thought-- the downfall of this was that it took him five thousand years to get to the tiny building (more like a shack) from where he was located. It'd be risky to hail a taxi, as they probably saw the hundreds of billboards from across the city driving around already, so that meant that he'd have to get there by foot. The traffic in the city was already nuts, and he wasn't keen on heading back to his place, which was a good twenty minute walk from his workplace, to get his car, then be stuck in traffic for hours. By then, he'd probably would've blown up a few buildings at that point from being so angry. He was already pissed off that he couldn't even get a ride service in-case he were to be found as one of the people from the billboards, so he simply had to just speed-walk it down there (running would be too suspicious). Thank goodness that he was a fast walker, and that he knew the route to get to the hide-out already. Mind you, him and the sins had never had to use it before, as it was an emergency hideout.

He took out his phone to send over a quick text to the group-- you picked the best hideout spot. nice. I can't wait to see you all again. This was obviously laced with loads of sarcasm, with jabs to Jack but also to the rest of the group, as he only tolerated two of them (sometimes). The rest of them could take a hike. As for the virtues, he could throw up right then and there with how... how good they were. It made him feel ill, honestly. He wondered if he'd be seeing them as well, as they were also featured on the billboards. He'd rather be with the sins than the virtues for sure, but before either of those, he wanted to be in his own company. Call it a bit of a recluse life, but it worked out for him. Now he was going to see everyone again, after so many years. It wasn't exactly the kind of family reunion that he was interested in. Everyone was just irritating to him. One might call him a bit of a sourpuss, but quite frankly, he didn't give a damn about other people's opinions about him.

His walk consisted of ducking his head low, and he was glad that he had brought a cap to cover his face. He stuffed his hands into his pockets as he crossed the streets with alarming ease, managing to not catch anyone's eyes as a result. He had to keep walking towards the outskirts of the city, where there were fewer and fewer residences and just a few stray gas stations. The streets of Chicago weren't too difficult to navigate, and it was when there was a lack of people that he brought his head back up, looking around him in a bit of a precautions manner. It was much quieter, as he wasn't in the hubbub of the city anymore, and the few people that were around were either waiting for busses or were walking their pets. There were no billboards in this vicinity, but people obviously had access to their phones and there was no doubt that people had filmed the looping videos and had posted them somewhere. He still walked speedily, but kept to himself as he dug his hands into his pockets.

Pretty soon he reached the old abandoned building; tiny in sight and probably dingy as hell on the inside. He didn't know if anyone was already there, but he'd be damned if he was the first person inside. He didn't really like to wait for others, the impatient guy. The ground that he was now on was wild with grass and weeds, and the grass reached up to his shins, it was so tall. As he approached the building, he noticed some weathering on its exteriors, and the roof was all slanted to one side. There were boarded up windows, and the door was the only thing that looked secure about the place. It was very clear that it hadn't been touched in who knows how long, unless some animals had taken up some refuge in the span that the place had been abandoned (such as bugs or mice, creatures like those). He hesitated before just opening the door; there was no magic knock or nothing that he was aware of. The doorknob was cold to the touch, and he walked right in, shutting the door behind him with force. It was a heavy door, so it took an extra amount of exertion to get it secured. He saw that there was a latch to lock it, but when he turned forward he only saw two people; them being Jack and Persephone. Where the hell was everyone else? Probably struggling to get here, thanks to this hell-hole of a spot.

Oliver glared at Jack for choosing the hiding spot, giving him a rude gesture before ripping off the furniture cover to flop down on one of the couches that surrounded a coffee table. There were were two couches, one love-seat, a coffee table, a small round wooden table that could seat four, awful carpeted floors, and what appeared to be a kitchen-- but he wasn't entirely sure, with the amount of dust that had settled on it. He wouldn't be surprised if rodents were living in the cupboards. Everything was super squished together to make up for the small space, and if he didn't already feel suffocated enough, then the boarded up windows would. There was hardly any light shining through the boards, so it was a good thing that it was still relatively bright outside. From this, however, he didn't see the detailed features of people (not that he needed to). "You all look like death," he said, as his point of welcome. He didn't turn around to address the two in the room as he spoke, choosing to glare at the wall in-front of him.

Out of all of the sins, he got along to an extent with Jack, but he wasn't afraid to tell him off about things that he disagreed with (this meeting spot being one of them). One might think of their relationship as dysfunctional, but it was a working dysfunction, so it somehow worked. It was amazing that Oliver could stand him (sometimes), really, and that Jack could stand Oliver. As for Persephone, she was alright, but it wasn't like he was friends with her or nothing. Frankly, he found her constant envy of others exhausting, but he didn't often think of her as someone who he detested. "I'm so pissed," Oliver growled, grabbing a old broken cup on the coffee table and chucking it across the room. It smashed against the wall with a loud crackle of glass. "Who the hell recorded us?" Quite frankly, he wanted to go outside and set the whole grass on fire and watch it then consume this stupid building, but then they wouldn't really have anywhere to go-- but he was itching to go.
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ | 2

Postby skydust » Sun May 24, 2020 12:40 pm

๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฎ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Sin: Greed โ–ช Power: Multiple Selves โ–ช Location: Alleyways/Hideout โ–ช Tags: Jack, Persephone, Oliver โ–ช

Sebastion could confidently say he was in a tiny bit of trouble. Navigating the alleyways was a peace of cake for him by now, but he knew eventually heโ€™d have to go out into the streets to where likely heโ€™d be mobbed. Afterall, Itโ€™s not everyday you see someone using supernatural powers. Sebastion sighed and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to forget the look on Valerie's face. She must think heโ€™s a freak. If only she knew the full truth, sheโ€™d probably never want to talk to him again. Sebastian wouldnโ€™t blame her if she did that though. He probably wouldnโ€™t talk to him either. Heโ€™s pretty annoying either way. Opening his eyes and running his hand through his black hair, he needed a plan. Somehow he was supposed to get to the hideout without being trampled by people, which just so happened to be located pretty far away. Leaning against the dirty city alleyway wall, he thought about his options. Hailing down a taxi wasnโ€™t an option, because obviously he didnโ€™t know who had seen the video or not. He could always go back to his place and get a car, but itโ€™d probably take him longer to get out of the city with all the traffic and panic. At the thought of panic, a thought popped into his head. If he needed a distraction, heโ€™d create one. Simple. It wasnโ€™t like they needed to hide who they were anymore. So he didnโ€™t really give a damn.

Grinning like the devil himself, he let his muscles relax as he took a deep breath in. Letting out all the air in his lungs, a figure morphed out of his body and stumbled backwards. It was Sebastion. Well, not really him. It was a clone of himself. It was like looking in a mirror. The perfect look alike grinned back at him, and Sebastion nodded. He repeated the process for a bit until he had about six of himself staring right at him. Sebastion adjusted his long brown coat and the others did the same. Sebastion's grin only widened when he saw. This was going to be fun. Clearing his throat, he looked up out of thick lashes with a twinkle in his eye and spoke with a laugh trickling out of his lips. โ€œI assume you all know the plan since, well youโ€™re all me. So letโ€™s create some chaos,โ€ he said motioning for them to all exit the alleyway. All the Sebastionโ€™s nodded, which was kind of freaky, and left the alleyway to cause some drama so he could make a quick escape. While everyone was distracted by his clones, Sebastion ran so fast he could barely feel his feet pounding against the pavement.

Finally making his way to the hideout after what seemed like a lifetime, he swung open the door dramatically and stumbled inside. He waved his hand a bit in a greeting and to get rid of his clones. He could feel their bodies disappear as he put his hand back down. Looking towards the floor, hands on his knees, he tried to catch his breath. After all the running, jogging, and walking, he just wanted to curl up in an expensive hotel room, or trick some idiot into giving him some free cash to invest in his person fund. Finally getting some air into his lungs, he looked up at the others already inside. โ€œWell this sucks!โ€ he said laughing, which probably seemed very out of place at the moment. He grinned all the same, taking in Oliver, Persephone, and Jackโ€™s faces. โ€œIt was definitely a rush though. I havenโ€™t run that fast since the police were after me. Donโ€™t ask,โ€ he said only half jokingly. Sebastion plopped himself down, his eyes flickering to the three of them. He was pretty close with Jack, always trying to make the serious man loosen up a little. He was also pretty friendly with Persephone, since they do have somewhat similar sins. They also loved to bounce witty remarks off of one another and cause some trouble. The last of the three, Oliver, he wasnโ€™t super close with. Sebastion loved to tease or play pranks on the angry man, which he always found hilarious when Oliver got angry. Oliver probably didnโ€™t think it was too funny though. The guy really needed to loosen up a little.

Taking out the cash he had earned from pickpocketing, he started counting all the money he had gotten for his efforts. โ€œI would just adore it if someone could tell me what is going on,โ€ he said sarcastically, looking a little like a crazy with his big grin and wide eyes before he went back to counting his money and waiting for an answer that he expected wouldnโ€™t come anytime soon. If he didnโ€™t know what was going on, it was likely they knew either. It wasnโ€™t weird for any of the sins to have some enemies, but the virtues? Those goody two shoes couldnโ€™t do anything wrong if they tried the hardest they could. So why were they in the video too? Why would someone even expose them in the first place? And who was even capable of such a thing? Now that Sebastion was finally sitting down and pondering what had happened, a lot of things didnโ€™t make sense. The questions just kept flooding his mind as he counted all the cash in the first wallet and went to the next one.
Last edited by skydust on Mon May 25, 2020 10:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
skydust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rafael Benigno 001

Postby White Eagle » Sun May 24, 2020 3:31 pm

โœ™ ๐‘๐š๐Ÿ๐š๐ž๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ โœ™
Virtue of Kindness - Male - Power of Healing - Tags: Virtues

โง Who said being a Virtue was easy? Every morning since the past two years has been rather...interesting, to say the least. Chicago was not the place Rafael would have liked to have been but it was what his fellow Virtues were called to live. To be quite honest Raf has always been one to be left alone. For thousands of years he has had two continents alone to himself, isolated from his enemies but also his friends. He's done it all from being a 'God' to a simple farmer over the past century however with the technological advancement in media and documentation his need for secrecy has been a challenge. In order to combat this he has been successful in becoming a master of many identities since his work with the UN. Even now in his leather shoes which were getting wet from a puddle of spilled soda off the metro he did not know who he was. The history books gave him many names and this was his new name yet he knows that within a decade he will choose a new name, for new people. Whether it be dining with the Pilgrims to dealing with the Spanish he has truly seen the destruction of his utopian society. His suit was finely fitted which blew against him as he slowly went down the rusted staircase of the metro. One would have thought he was a model showing off his new navy suit down a runway but he would look at his watch and notice it was almost eleven a.m. 'Almost time for my appointment.'

โง Raf owned a small independent office where he receives patients from the city, state, and sometimes even the federal government. Most of his patients are from low income and from minority groups. However, he is always open to having more clients. Being simple he only has three employees: his assistant, another psychologist, and an analyst/contractor. Being a virtue he likes having a small team since it is easier to move and replace people. Walking onto his small floor he greeted his assistant who was at her desk writing somethings down. He made some small talk mentioning his weekend and life. Raf tries to act like his fellow Virtues are his sisters and he has an interesting father while his mother is distant and always meddled in people's lives...Which all is accurate, but nevertheless he went to his office and waited for his first patient. Penelope Di Marco, an ex-veteran and currently the regional head of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, was one of his more polite and expressive patients. Though today she seemed a bit off, "Everything alright, Penelope?" The woman nodded before she smiled, "Before coming in here I saw a video on a billboard. It is going viral on Twitter. Here," she opened her purse to get out her smartphone. "Did the video make you feel or remember something," the virtue asked as his legs were crossed. Penelope was a very strong woman who he respected, especially for her years of service abroad and currently. The brunette shook her head, "Actually questions." Soon Raf was given the phone and watched the minute or so long video play, "What is that? Some advertisements or something?" Rafael was very careful about using his ability so it only made him wonder how they were able to capture a video of him healing a homeless man in a dark alley. Then he saw Eden in the video which made him think about the Asain man he met years ago who he started to fall for. A warm feeling could be felt before he looked up from the phone at his client. Putting on a smile and clearing his throat he chuckled, "Sorta. I signed up to do an advertisement campaign that focused on the qualities of some people. You know, the yin and yang of one's capabilities and motives? Some were positive and negative. As a doctor I was given healing, which is understandable. Though, it was supposed to be used during the Superbowl but I then heard it might not have aired. Though they did a good job with the special effects though." Lying was not something he enjoyed but knew it was necessary for this instance, 'Oh, that reminds me. I am going to be out for a week or so. I need to help a family member. It should be major, well hopefully. In the meantime you can email me if you need help. I will tell all my clients but hopefully I will be back at this soon."

โง After finishing his session he saw a few texts from his fellow virtues so he sent out a response, 'I am leaving now' 'Also, I will get some donuts (^-^) ' He even sent a gif of a cute animal and Homer Simpson eating donuts. Getting out of his office he talks to his small staff briefly, who luckily missed the billboard video, before leaving to go to the hideout. After thirty minutes he made it to the hideout. Last most likely since he did not see the billboard and was busy getting pastries. It was awkward because after getting his donuts did people recognize him yet none were very suspicious until the last person on the bus was very rude. Being polite he was able to deflect the insinuation that he was a wizard or a creation by the devil. In retrospect the gentleman did seem to be struggling mentally but nevertheless he was fine. Calmly he strolled a few blocks before seeing the abandoned coffee shop. Walking in he smiled, "Hello! How are my delightful 'sisters'?" Ever since he ran into all of his fellow Virtues he always felt left out since he was the only male but then again they did live in Europe and Asia so a nice woman would better at getting through the powerful stubborn men overtime. It would not surprise him if his fellow virtues were queens who rule justly in their past.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

H A R T E N โ™ง 002

Postby jj735 » Sat May 30, 2020 3:08 pm

G E O R G E xโ™งx H A R T E N
sin: sloth |power: time (speed) manipulation |tags: sins present |location: hideout

None of the sins would have leaked the video. They were smarter than that, weren't they? No, everybody was in the video, that wouldn't have worked. George shook his head as he headed towards the hideout.
He had walked into an opportunity shop and grabbed about five different hoodies, shirts and pairs of bottoms, each a totally different colour and style.
Money wasn't much of a problem; each item was less than two dollars. Harten was lazy, but he was not stupid. This many changes of clothes, with different styles and colours meant that he could be anyone.
The sins and virtues were likely to relocate after this incident - that was what he considered the 'worst part'.
It was running away, after some stupid human posted a little video of them. Of course, he knew it was much, much more than that, and he knew that the smartest thing to do would be to move, but what if the video had been played elsewhere? What if nowhere was safe?
George sighed as he flipped his jacket inside out. It now looked almost like a lab coat.
Grimacing as he took out the two-year-old wig he had kept for an occasion like this, he slid it onto his head.He looked like a dumpy Ron Weasley, but that would have to do. He cursed Sanford for making the hideout so far away. He had already been walking for about half an hour, and the meeting place had only just appeared in the distance. George took his phone and texted the sins;

๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ.
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐š˜๐š˜๐š—.
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›.

Below, he typed up Bett's number. He clicked 'send', and when the message had gone through, he threw his phone to the ground and stepped on it, cracking the screen with the heel of his shoe. George picked up the phone and hurled it at a wall in an alleyway nearby. It rebounded into a garbage bin.
"Agh, I knew it was going to be a terrible day!" He said to himself in a hushed tone as he turned around a corner and walked up some steps in the opposite direction to the hideout. He removed from his pocket the phone that he had pickpocketed off of a dazed Bett as the video had started to play.

George lit a cigarette chewed it a little before spitting it onto the concrete. Continuing his walk, he came along a back passageway, flicking his store carrier bag into a nearby bush and taking somebody's computer bag to put the clothes into. This was a game, and George was going to make every move with precision and strategy. He entered the shack through the back door and was greeted by the confused and angry faces of Sanford, Persephone, Sebastion, and Oliver. "Ah, so nice to see you all again. S'a pity about the circumstances, innit?" He sighed, removing the wig and tossing it to Sanford, amused by the look of disbelief on Jack's face, then flicked his jacket back to the first way around. He looked exactly the same as he had before all of this had happened.

"Well, Easton, I'm not really sure what is going on either, other than the fact that I've just recently seen my face on a bloody billboard - several of them, to be precise. I've had to escape from some of my closest human friends, pickpocketed one of their phones, given a beggar my skateboard, bought a lifetime supply of disguises, broken my phone, littered plastic bags, and cigarettes, oh, and nicked a computer bag. And it's the first time I have truly felt alive since we got located here."
A stream of words escaped him before he could do anything.
Some part of him felt relieved, at least, that the sins were all together.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me