The Horizon Initiative | Open/Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Horizon Initiative | Open/Accepting

Postby Kirous » Thu May 21, 2020 5:16 am

Ezra Thomson - Meeting Room to Helicopter Hanger

His heart thumped with the anticipation of confrontation. Combat had never been Ezra's strong suit. Nevertheless this was his job. His standing in life until he ceases to be useful. As he heads down the hall he plays with the seams of his glove. The fact that they haven't unravelled yet is a miracle unto itself. With each step toward the hanger his head pounds with worry. His mind becoming more fogged as his stomach flips like a circus acrobat.

Arriving at the hanger Ezra is greeted by the spray of rain. It condenses on his goggles forming long silver droplets that conjel and fall onto his cheeks. Phoebe's voice snaps him out of his haze. forcing him to focus on his friends' words. Ezra has never been confident in his ability for strategy. The mission is dangerous, with the little information they have it will be difficult to devise a plan that will ensure their victory. Along with the uncomforting amount of information this will be a difficult thing to plan for indeed. The sound of the helicopter will surely give away their arrival, so the hope of complete surprise is lost. The best course of action would most likely be for Tatsuo's duplicates to guard the exits to the lower decks making the culprit unable to go anywhere but down. Since they do not have the element of surprise our more physically inclined will most likely have to rush him. It will be advantageous for them to use as much stealth as possible to keep the assault team from being too greatly injured. Ezra will most likely accompany them to keep their forms initially hidden. It will be exhausting, but worth the effort to keep his group safer then they would be without it. While the assault team is doing this the other portion of the group will look for the hostages. Ezra heaves a sigh. The worry once again formed in his stomach. Unsure if his opinions will matter. He raises his hand, much like a student would to answer a teacher's question. "If it wouldn't be too bold of me" he announces, a little too quietly to be completely heard over the helicopter's whirling blades, "I have a suggestion."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kirous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby --I am Sherlocked-- » Sat May 23, 2020 10:22 pm

Katarina:

After listening closely to the rest of what the mission entailed, Katarina groaned loudly. They were going by helicopter? She absolutely hated flying by air and usually when she went by this form of transport, she felt sick to her stomach. However, she knew there wasn't much to could do about it and would have to follow the orders that had been commanded. Katarina allowed for the rest of the group to leave the meeting room before following behind them. She hoped that there would be no casualties today. As she followed the group, she listened to the loud shouting of Phoebe asking if they had any suggestions for the mission. Katarina certainly didn't. However, even though the helicopter was whirring loudly, she heard Ezra mention he had an idea.

"What is your suggestion?" Katarina asked Ezra, interested to hear what he had to say. She was never the one to come up with the plans but would try her best to execute them.
--I am Sherlocked--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirous » Sat May 30, 2020 12:25 pm

Ezra Thomson - Helicopter Hanger

Ezra looked over to Katarina giving a small smile. Joy bubbling in his chest for being recognized he began to explain. “The element of surprise is practically nonexistent. Our approach can be seen from miles and the helicopter is rather loud. However, we can surprise the assailant once under the deck." Ezra gives a nervous glance to Tatsuo, before continuing. "Tatsuo if you wouldn't mind, you could perhaps split twice and have them watch the entrance to the under part of the boat so that the culprit doesn't escape?" "We can then perhaps, separate into two groups one being the rescue and the other the capture team. I could glamour the capture team to minimize risk of injury at first, and get the drop on the criminal." There was a long pause as Ezra shrinks into himself a bit, the sudden burst of confidence seeming to be short lived. “Does that seem alright to everyone?”
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kirous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:30 am

((Apologies for taking so long to post. Life is hectic right now.))

Phoebe Jones — Meeting Room

Phoebe looked over at Ezra as he detailed a plan. He sounded really nervous about it, but it was a good plan in her book. There wasn’t much they could do to gain an advantage, so any sliver of surprise was invaluable.

“That sounds good to me. I guess they’re banking on the speed of the helicopter versus a boat.” Phoebe said as she boarded the helicopter. She adjusted herself in the seat, trying to find the most comfortable spot for her extra legs while staying buckled in. Horizon never bothered to outfit special seating for her in any of their vehicles. It was always a pain, but at least it was usually just uncomfortable, unlike that one time the car crashed and she bruised her back and legs real bad. That was a terrible weak as she healed up.

Phoebe our on the helmet and turned on her microphone, “I’ll be on capture.” She volunteered, taking advantage of her frightening appearance as usual, “Anyone else want to?”
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me