ใ€Œ โžฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž โ™ซ โœฐ ใ€

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby kieranwilcox » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:48 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โžฌ they started their band when they were kids, practicing
in city garages, playing their first gig at their school dance. as
soon as they finished high school they became widely successful.
their names became known around the world. for three years
they dominated the charts and won countless awards. that was
until cracks began to appear. drama, lies, and rumors began to
tear at the band mates. because of this, the band broke up. itโ€™s
been two years since the band has played together but, they
just received an ambiguous phone call from their old manager.
their manager wants the band to reunite for one last reunion
tour. after countless weeks of consideration, the band has
finally agreed to go on one last ride...

discussion

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Last edited by kieranwilcox on Sat May 02, 2020 9:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€Œ โžฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ โ™ซ โœฐ ใ€

Postby kieranwilcox » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:50 pm

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
001. all cs rules apply, donโ€™t break them
002. one character per person, try to keep genders even
003. all forms go on the discussion page
004. pm me to reserve a spot, lasts 72 hours
005. most of the discussion will be on discord, join it
006. donโ€™t join to be inactive, i donโ€™t want this to die
007. at least one post per week, pm if youโ€™ll be busy
008. this is semi lit, at least two lengthy paragraphs
009. for this rp itโ€™s realistic face claims only please
010. have fun, and please no drama c:
Last edited by kieranwilcox on Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€Œ โžฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โ™ซ โœฐ ใ€

Postby kieranwilcox » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:52 pm

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐๐ƒ
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
the lead vocalist โ‹„ donavon romano โ‹„ 24 โ‹„ kieranwilcox
the other vocalist โ‹„ ankaa blackโ‹„ 23 โ‹„ fire.
the bassist โ‹„ roarke mason โ‹„ 23 โ‹„ ghastly
the lead guitarist โ‹„ tobias black โ‹„ 23 โ‹„ aquiver
the drummer โ‹„ malachi kim โ‹„ 23 โ‹„ carotid
the pianist โ‹„ osiris seo joon โ‹„ 23 โ‹„ jubee
the groupie โ‹„ marlowe williams 22 โ‹„ summerxstars
โ€”โ€”
white lies is an alternative, indie band.
they make music.
people like the music.
Last edited by kieranwilcox on Wed May 06, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 10 times in total.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€Œ โžฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š โ™ซ โœฐ ใ€

Postby kieranwilcox » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:54 pm

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Œ๐€
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
the lead vocalist is full of himself and letโ€™s the fame
go to his head. he has a big following and an even bigger
ego.he was in a relationship with the other vocalist
until he cheated on them with the groupie

the other vocalist is known for their unique voice
but word got out that they lip sync. she was best friends
with the drummer until they admitted they had feelings
for them.

the bassist is probably the coolest person you will
ever meet. the fans love them until a rumor got out that
he screamed at a fan. they were best friends with the
pianist
until their manager told them to stay away.

the drummer was the one who created the band
back in highschool. they have a deep love for music but,
things went south when he caught and exposed the lead
vocalist
cheating on his partner.

the pianist is the quieter one of the group, they are
extremely talented and write most of the bandโ€™s songs.
they got into some heat when the lead guitarist said
they wanted to leave the band.

the lead guitarist is the wild one of the group. they
are vital to the bandโ€™s sound. they got in trouble when they
told the group that the bassist doesnโ€™t belong in the
band.

the groupie has been a fan of the group ever since
high school. they manage the publicity but things got out
of hand when they told the public that the other vocalist
was the one who cheated on the lead vocalist
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kieranwilcox » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:55 am

๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
we are currently CLOSED!
Last edited by kieranwilcox on Sat May 02, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€Œ โžฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž โ™ซ โœฐ ใ€

Postby kieranwilcox » Sat May 02, 2020 9:44 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” [ โœต ] โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ƒ ๐Ž ๐ ๐€ ๐• ๐Ž ๐ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

white lies, the name of the band heโ€™s been in since highschool. the band was known worldwide, their songs playing on everybody's radios. the group became wildly successful when they got out of high school. it took four years of late night garage practices, crappy school gigs, and youtube covers until the band finally took off. things went pretty fast from there. they signed with a great record label and started releasing hit after hit. their first song, all for love rocketed through charts, subsequently they started to gain a massive following.

the band went on to release their first album love myth, which was majorly successful. donavon and the band got to travel the whole United States. that was when him and the band were inseparable and closer than ever. thatโ€™s when things were easier and drama-free. those years were the best heโ€™s ever had. don was doing what he loved most: playing music with his best friends. after the tour was over, things were starting to change. drama, rumors, and lies began to tear at the band and donavon was one of the main ones to blame.

meeting up with the band was a scary thought, especially because he had to face ankaa. the thought of his ex-girlfriend filled him with guilt and sadness. he regrets cheating on her with marlowe, he thinks about it everyday. he replays the argument the two had in his head. the fact that malachi finding out about them was even worse. he was still angry at mal for exposing him, but in a sense, he kind of deserved it. although, donavon wanted to be the one to tell anne what he did.

there was so much drama going between the group, most of it unsolved. donavon could already feel the tension. he wondered how he was going to perform with all of them back up on stage. the band had to push that to the side, they needed to please their fans. they have a very loyal following and it would hurt donavon if he let them down. after all, they were the reason why he was so successful in the first place. donavon, and the rest of the band owe it all to them.

it would be almost impossible for donavon to to take normal transportation nowadays. the paparazzi and the fans would be too much for him, so he settled for a personal driver. the band was meeting up for the first time in about two years. they were taking a plane all the way from chicago to the united kingdom. it was going to be a long plane ride, lots of time for awkward silence and catching up.

donavon sat in a black escalade, his driver playing 90s rock in the background. gary knew don well, he didnโ€™t have to ask for the man to play his favorite music. the vocalist took out his phone from his back pocket, looking at the time. he called his manager a couple minutes ago, saying that he was on his way. santiago, their manager, was waiting for the band. he was also going to be on the plane with them. donavon went on instagram out of boredom. foo fighters playing the background, he began to grow anxious about the meetup.

a few minutes passed and gary finally came to a stop. โ€œhere we are donny.โ€ the man said, turning to face donavon in the back seat. buried in his phone, don looked up at gary, who had his arm resting on the back of his seat. โ€œoh...thanks for the drive gary.โ€ don replied, smiling at the kind man. gary has been his driver for a long time, they grew to like each other. โ€œdo you need help with your bags?โ€ he asked, stopping the engine, don could see the private jet through the tinted windows. the singer shook his head, โ€œno, iโ€™ll be fine...thanks again gary.โ€ donavon said, before exiting out the back door. he went to the back of the car, grabbing his bags and waving a goodbye to gary.

the plane was in sight, but no one else was here. donavon only saw his manager who was talking with someone on the phone. he noticed donavon with his bags and gave him a nod to address him. he continued to speak to someone on the phone, something about hotel arrangements. donavon brought his bags close to the plain entrance. it wasnโ€™t open yet, probably waiting for the others to arrive. the singer ran a hand through this waves once again, pulling out his gucci sunglasses that were hanging off his striped button down. his shirt had a few buttons undone, a signature look of his.

anxiously taking out his phone, he took the airpods that were loose in his pocket (he forgot the case) and put them into his ears. he needed to have something to take his mind off of the reunion. don clicked through his favorite playlist that he named, 'le mie canzoni <3', italian for my songs. he was fluent in the language since most of his family spoke it. donavon went on to listen to music while he waited for the rest of the band to arrive.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

marlowe 001

Postby summerxstars » Sat May 02, 2020 10:20 am

marlowe williams|22|bisexual|tags: don
marley sighed getting the courage to leave her house she threw her best friend tall, gorgeous, blonde, a model, and even had a good personality. well at least for her. marley hugged her tighter before releasing her from her grip and looking her in the face. the girl was named savannah. they'd met after marley kind of went off the radar and hid from the world. or well as hidden as you could be in los angeles which wasn't very easy and she ran into people here and there but she'd made a drastic hair change from a dark seeping depressing black to a lighter brown with blonde highlights.

for some reason, it threw people off and she was grateful for that as she usually tried to keep a lower profile in hats or sunglasses or whatever it took as she didn't like the constant feeling of people on her asking her questions or anything. it drove her kind of crazy to be pressured into being a certain way for people when she was definitely a mess just like any human being.

right now they stood in a hotel room after their private flight to chicago so she could be at the meeting place for their trip to the united kingdom. savannah had tagged along as she had friends she was going to visit after she'd left her. and plus this was one of her closest friends after she left the band she kept in deep touch with and lived with, in a gorgeous mansion together. so if she hadn't gotten to say goodbye the minute she got on that plane both would've been upset.

savannah gave a light laugh. "you do know missy i still have to drive you there," giggled savannah. marley laughed and tackled her onto the bed pulling her in a bear hug. "i know but i can't say this kind of goodbye there while being stared at," she laughed. marley was dressed rather simply as she usually did. and plus she wasn't going to be uncomfortable in something like jeans for an entire plane ride especially of that distance. so she was in grey sweatpants with a cropped long sleeve maroon shirt with the lettering of a college. some random one she'd clearly never been to.

soon, the two got in the car together. once arriving she could see she was one of the first. she looked at savannah who was humming to some tune on the radio. that in marley's opinion was a bit of trash. savannah stopped the car hard jolting marley forward before she burst out laughing hopping out. "thank you for the ride sav," she said as savannah handed her bags towards her. she gave another hug to her before turning to see don. she gave a smile and a wave before walking over kissing her friend in the cheek as her goodbyes.

she could see he was on his phone listening to music. but she wasn't going to start out without a greeting she didn't want to be too shy or let tension just build so she brought him into a hug and then smiled again. "how have you been?" she said brightly and loudly enough she knew very well he could hear her. she really didn't want to start off badly. it'd kill her especially after all the fun they'd had before.

as she saw the plane she took a big swallow of her bravery, flying had always made her incredibly nervous after her parents the fear heightened. she kind of had forgotten that part. and her meds. she needed to take them before she let herself go insane. she quickly retrieved the water she had sitting in a bag and her pills and swallowed them in seconds and then taking motion sickness pills so she didn't puke on anyone. the effects would start to work in about twentyish minutes and she knew it took a while to be in the air so she hoped she'd be good. but she also hated the effects of her anxiety meds they made her personality duller at times because she wasn't as jumpy to talk or feel like she needed to which she knew was good but it'd taken a lot of time in the past to get used to.

she watched around as things were getting organized by the pilot and manager. it allowed her to think of why she was here. although something she hadn't missed the part of feeling like she was trapped and confined to a stage where they'd all pretended to get along after the whole mess. she hadn't missed the drama but she had for sure missed this group and even if they'd all equally screwed up she didn't hope it would last into now. but then again there were still secrets floating around, she was almost certain. she just hoped everyone could cope with each other.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€Œ โžฌ MAL - 001 โ™ซ โœฐ ใ€

Postby carotid » Sat May 02, 2020 5:10 pm

โ [ โ” โ” ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ๐Š๐ˆ๐Œxx โœฐ โ” ]
        xxxxxxROLE โ‡› THE DRUMMER xx LOCATION โ‡› AIRPORT LOL xx TAGGED โ‡› DON & MARLEY
    xxxxxxx Becoming a household name was something that Mal enjoyed... at some point in time. When White Lies was at its peak, he felt truly and wholly himself, from the time that they went onstage to the late night fast food runs where all seven of them would cram into one of their cars and belt their songs the whole way there and back. He learned how to manage criticism, how to tune an electric guitar, and how to be polite enough to the steadily increasing number of camera lenses jammed into their faces. Most importantly, he learned how to be a better drummer, and he learned that being in the limelight with his best friends was the most fulfilling thing he'd ever feel in his life.
    xxxxxxx Until the lies started. It was ironic how their band name would predict their downfall.
    xxxxxxx Malachi watched as his best friends became strangers. He felt Donavon turn his back on him. That was the guy that would be Mal's best man in his wedding, the man he looked up to for advice about anything, the person who he could confide anything in... And just like that, he was gone. Mal's life turned into seclusion. Sensational news outlets followed the other members of the band as the breakup happened, but one question remained steady: "Where's Malachi?" Simple: he was at home wallowing in guilt, losing weight from not eating, and barely having the strength to get out of bed.
    xxxxxxx It definitely got better over time. Mal learned not to wake up and check his phone and immediately see what the paparazzi was saying about his ex-best friends. He learned that getting out of bed, brushing his teeth, and taking a scalding shower made each day a little easier. Soon he began producing beats for upcoming rappers under an alias, making sure no one knew that it was the man that broke up the beloved band that he'd started in the first place.
    xxxxxxx When the idea of a reunion came up, Malachi so desperately wanted to say no. He wanted to run and hide back under the same blankets that had healed him back from his deeply engraved emotional scars. To see Don's scowl, Anne's tears, or Marley's fury one more time would reopen the wounds that he'd coddled for so long, trying to ensure that they would be sealed up for good.
    xxxxxxx Now, driving to the airport, he felt as if those wounds could burst open at any moment. He steered his car into a parking spot and, after parking, emerged from it, squinting against the bright sun. His heart was pounding and he felt sort of dizzy, as if he could faint at any moment. It took a strong will and a mantra of "don't freak out" to keep his nerves under wraps as he went inside.
    xxxxxxx Upon entering, he watched as Marley wrapped Don in a big hug and felt his blood boil. It wasn't out of spite; Mal's mind was a constant replay of telling Anne about the two's affair and watching as her face curled into horror, then despair. He couldn't shake the memories of Don first approaching him after telling Anne and taking a verbal beatdown from the other man. The other faces of the bandmembers when they had a group meeting was enough to make Mal want to scream. As much as he wanted to, he didn't.
    xxxxxxx Malachi approached the two, tugging the strap of his bag onto his shoulder a little further. Focusing on his nails digging into the fabric strap was a tiny, though welcomed, distraction. "Hey, Marley," he greeted her, and then waited until Don's Airpods were out of his ears to greet him. "Good to see you, Don."
    xxxxxxx Mal didn't hug or offer a handshake, and barely even made the implication of one. To be honest, he wasn't sure how Don was going to react. Even though it had been a while, the wounds were still fresh- at least, to Mal, of course. His throat felt like it was about to close in on itself. Nothing could prepare him for meeting face-to-face with his ex-best friend, who was once the most important person to him. Mal wanted to run. His mind screamed flee, but his body remained in place, and his face stayed neutral. The only indication of his inner turmoil was sadness hiding behind his brown eyes. He desperately hoped that he would only get used to the feeling.
Last edited by carotid on Sat May 02, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€Œ ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผซ๏ผก๏ผก - 001. โœฐ ใ€

Postby fire. » Sat May 02, 2020 5:34 pm

โœฝโŠฐ ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผซ๏ผก๏ผก ๏ผข๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผซ
      โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
      [ vocalist ] [ tagged: mal, marley + don ] [ mentions: siri + rory ] [ w/c: 973 ]

her blue-green eyes looked over the ticket in her hand. for the first time in years she was going to see the whole band together. her family. or at least what she considered her family before it all fell apart. and not only that, but for the first time in a while, she was going to see don again. sure she'd seen him for about fifteen minutes in the occasional "friend dates" siri would set up for them, but she'd usually leave these gatherings sooner rather than later (plus si didn't try to set her up again after she'd tackled him to the ground and threatened him -in a very friendly manner might i add- that if he ever pulled a stunt like that again, she'd resign as his cuddle buddy). but the very last time ankaa had seen don was when she'd shut the door in his face when he came to her apartment yet again to apologize. was she being too harsh? maybe. did she regret not giving him a chance to explain? no. she knew what her ex-boyfriend would say. i'm so sorry. it was a mistake. i wasn't thinking. but you know what he wouldn't say? the three words ankaa longed most. three words. eight letters. was it too much to ask? apparently, because that's how she got into this whole mess.

the number of times ankaa had left her house in the past couple of months could be counted on her guitar string-calloused fingers. after marley told the press that she'd cheated on don she hadn't left alone. tabloids. paparazzi. twitter threads. memes. youtube videos. it was everywhere. the brunette practically vanished without a trace. she deleted all of her social media. she refused to speak to any press- no interviews, no appearances, no singing. she had to move apartments several times before she finally found a place in new york that she felt safe and could in fact afford through her frugal living. and to be honest, it wasn't that hard considering that she didn't couldn't go outside anymore. in fact, this was the first time she'd be leaving the city limits. which brought her attention back to her current dilemma: was she going on the reunion tour?

well, it's not like she could get out of it. her manager had been very convincing about her reappearance. plus, she needed the money. slowly but surely, she was running out. what could you expect when all you did for a living was make small jingles under an alias on the internet? it's not like the girl could a real job. she'd recently logged back into social media. and even though the scandal happened two years ago, some fans just couldn't let go. the singer had been welcomed back with comments, both old and fairly recent, which made her throw her phone across the room. just when i thought it couldn't get any worse. she thought. about an hour ago she had convinced herself that maybe the fans would like to have her back. maybe they'd listen to her side of the story before attacking her again. but that thought was as shattered as the screen on her phone. and anne spent a hefty amount of money getting a new one.

with a sigh ankaa grabbed her suitcase, purse, and keys and walked out of her apartment. an uber was waiting outside for her and the man kindly helped her put her suitcase in the trunk. the drive to the airport was fairly quiet. anne had gotten most of her spunk back over time. her smile grew wider. her laugh was back to being a big part of her being. but the walls came back up in public. and she knew that they would not only grow, but be reinforced when she set foot on that plane. and soon, the girl was doing just that.

the brunette gave one of her bags to a stewardess who so kindly helped her get them settled in. that's when she saw them. the brunette immediately wished for rory. the man had become such an important part of her life in these last few months. ever since the reunion talk came up, he'd been there for anne to cry on. he'd listened to her anxious worries and theories on how she was going to get welcomed on stage for their first concert with a chorus of boo's from the crowd. but he wasn't here right now. she sucked in a breath before walking into the room all the way and she suddenly wished she hadn't.

marley was holding don close to her. honestly, she didn't keep up with the tabloid. were they dating? it wouldn't surprise her. and it wouldn't surprise her that nobody told her either. she was rather glad. the brunette felt a panic attack coming on. she wanted to leave. she shouldn't be here. why was she here? her blue eyes found a familiar set of dark ones and she let out a sigh of relief. "oh my god. mal!" she breathed out before ankaa ran up and wrapped him in his own hug. she hadn't seen him in what was sure to have been a couple of months. in all reality the days just bleed together so she wasn't sure.

she quickly released him before reminding herself of proper manners. in speaking terms or not, you have to at least acknowledge them.. she mentally reprimanded herself before turning to see the other two people in the plane. "hi, guys. how've you been?" the words came out weaker than she wanted them to come out. she didn't want them to know she was still broken. but how could she not be when the man she still loved after a nasty break-up and two years apart was just out of reach?
fire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€Œ โžฌ ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ! .o1 โ™ซ โœฐ ใ€

Postby Jubee » Sat May 02, 2020 5:43 pm

โŠฑโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ถ๐‘บ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘น ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        โ†’ location โœ˜ airport! | role โœ˜ pianist | tagged โœ˜ don, marley, anne, mal! ahhhh
      "I SAW YOU IN A DREAM ~"

osiris happily bobbed his head, tapped his fingers, and belted out the lyrics to one of white lies's most popular songs back in their hayday as he roared down the freeway toward the airport. he hadn't felt this eager in MONTHS and it was finally time to reunite with his past band bbs. drama, turmoil, and a dash of depression were but a not-so-distant memory for him now that he knew the band was getting back together. nothing mattered anymore. not his reckless driving, not his overflowing suitcase jostling around in the passenger's seat, not even the upcoming yellow light he was most certainly going to beaโ”€โ”€ah, dammit.

i guess i can't get a ticket today, he thought, heaving a sigh and rolling his eyes at the traffic light. "you win this time, lawmakers of america!" with an angry fist shake, he took the brief intermission to pull up his texts to pester his friends.

๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข
      ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข
      ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข
      ๐™ท๐™ด๐šˆ
      ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ
      ๐š’ ๐šœ๐Ÿธ๐š ๐š’ ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šก๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šž๐š› ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
      ๐š’ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š

he sent a similar chain of messages to ankaa, donovan, and marlow with no regard for where they were in their journey. if anything, he was the late one, what with not packing til 12 mins before leaving the house, stopping by the starbucks drivethru, driving in the wrong direction, returning to starbucks because he forgot to pee before he left โ”€โ”€ in other words, it was a miracle he was even on his way to the right airport. and soon enough, he was pulling into the parking lot and fighting to yank his suitcase out from under the seatbelt. when he finally managed to yoink it out of the car, he closed the door, locked the car, then unlocked and locked it again just to be sure. it was time. the moment of truth. the part where the camera slows and both characters run down the aisle in slow-motion to a sappy 80s song about lost lovers. dragging his suitcase behind him on three and a half wheels, si wandered through the crowded lot toward the plane. as he lifted his arm to shield his gaze from the sun, he noticed a figureโ”€โ”€no, four figures huddled near the boeing.

four figures...that he knew.

with a cartoonish gasp, osiris released his suitcase and tore off toward the group. "GUYS!!!" he pounded the pavement faster than he ever had, faster than he thought he could, until he was just a few feet from mal, marley, don, and anne. he slowed just enough to spread his arms and scoop them into the tightest hug he could musterโ”€โ”€which wasn't really greatโ”€โ”€which didn't account for balance or height differences or the awkward angle from which he approached them, stumbling clumsily into all four of them as he excitedly yelped, "guys, ohmygod, guysit'sbeenSOLONGIโ”€โ”€IM GONNA CRYโ”€โ”€"
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me