〔yesterday〕↠ closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

〔yesterday〕↠ closed

Postby cera- » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:33 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
welcome to
CRANBERRY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cranberry, CO. This is not just any small town. Tucked in the mountains of Colorado, it is easily hidden from the sights of the world around it. The community is extremely tight knit, as the population only reaches about 5,000. Although visitors are quite rare, they don't tend to think much of the area. To outside eyes, it's nothing special. But the locals of this seemingly insignificant community know better than that. You see, in Cranberry there are stories. Stories that have been passed down through generations. Lore of people residing there who are both man, and beast. Now, if the stories are to believed, there has been a peaceful coexistence between the people and the creatures that blend into the community, unseen. It is believed that for hundreds of years, those who possess this animal ability have protected the town from danger. Man and beast have lived in harmony here for as long as people remember. That is, until the hunters arrived.
──────────────────────
YESTERDAY
──────────────────────
Last edited by cera- on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cera-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

〔today〕↠ the conflict

Postby cera- » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:39 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Life came to a standstill when they found him. The body of a well known man in town, who had been born and spent his entire life in Cranberry. He had always been courteous, kind, and a respected member of the community. So who could do such a thing to him? Crime is not common in the area, in fact it's practically unheard of. But murder? Murder is impossible. Or so people thought. While the entire community was taken aback by this tragic loss, some were devastated by it. You see, this man was the leader of the pack. He was the alpha of the wolves who lived here. And now he was gone. While the pack was grieving the loss of their beloved leader, it came to light how he died. A silver bullet to the heart.
──────────────────────
all my troubles
seemed so far away

──────────────────────
Last edited by cera- on Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cera-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

〔rules〕

Postby cera- » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:04 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

one; all chickensmoothie rules apply, please be knowledgeable and follow them two;As this is a semi-lit/literate roleplay, please be able to write a good chunky paragraph per reply. We all get writers block sometimes, just do your best three;There is a limit of 2 characters per person, and you may not have two characters of the same role (ex two wolves) four; for reservations, shoot me a pm and the spot will be held for you for up to 48 hours five; all character forms, relations, and out of character chat is to be had in the discussion thread please six; character forms do not need to be intricate in any way, just make sure they're neat and well written seven; keep genders even eight; ages 21+
──────────────────────
now it looks as though
they're here to stay

──────────────────────
Last edited by cera- on Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:27 am, edited 6 times in total.
cera-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

〔the pack〕

Postby cera- » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:07 pm

THE ALPHA
┌───────────────┐
child of recently deceased alpha
name; Johann Vidar
age; 30
gender; Male
user; Stargazer3000

└───────────────┘

PACK MEMBER
┌───────────────┐
name; Lyall Raynard
age; 28
gender; male
user; Wallflower11

└───────────────┘

PACK MEMBER
┌───────────────┐
name;
age;
gender;
user; azhefa.

└───────────────┘

PACK MEMBER
┌───────────────┐
name; Louise O'Ryan
age; 24
gender; Female
user; cera-

└───────────────┘

PACK MEMBER
┌───────────────┐
name; Anisha Devin
age; 22
gender; Female
user; APH Sianta

└───────────────┘

PACK MEMBER
┌───────────────┐
name;
age;
gender;
user; NoApologies

└───────────────┘
THE BETA
┌───────────────┐
name; Dakota Calhoun
age; 26
gender; Female
user; Ashton_99

└───────────────┘

PACK MEMBER
┌───────────────┐
name; Bruno Baker
age; 21
gender; Male
user; bee

└───────────────┘

PACK MEMBER
┌───────────────┐
name; Makatza Rhode
age; 28
gender; Female
user; azhefa.

└───────────────┘
Last edited by cera- on Thu May 07, 2020 5:13 am, edited 18 times in total.
cera-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

〔the hunters〕

Postby cera- » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:08 pm

THE LEADER
┌───────────────┐
name; Jack Kaʻaukai
age;
gender; Male
user; Ashton_99

└───────────────┘

HUNTER
┌───────────────┐
name; Farris Sannhildr
age; 24
gender; Female
user; Stargazer3000

└───────────────┘

HUNTER
┌───────────────┐
name; Brandy Hitchcock
age; 26
gender; Female
user; cera-

└───────────────┘

HUNTER
┌───────────────┐
name; Evangeline Wilson
age; 28
gender; Female
user; gollygeegolly

└───────────────┘
THE SECOND
┌───────────────┐
name; Bright Malinon
age; 23
gender; Male
user; InfiresAddiction

└───────────────┘

HUNTER
┌───────────────┐
name; Kim Dallas
age; 23
gender; Male
user; apollian

└───────────────┘
Last edited by cera- on Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:05 am, edited 14 times in total.
cera-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

〔the humans〕

Postby cera- » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:09 pm

HUMAN
┌───────────────┐
name;
age;
gender;
user;

└───────────────┘

HUMAN
┌───────────────┐
name; Tema Snow
age; 22
gender; Female
user; Wallflower11

└───────────────┘

HUMAN
┌───────────────┐
name; Max Choi
age; 22
gender; Male
user; gollygeegolly

└───────────────┘

HUMAN
┌───────────────┐
name; Zhuo Li Chen
age; 25 Male
gender;
user; InfiresAddiction

└───────────────┘
HUMAN
┌───────────────┐
name; Hana Sin
age; 22
gender; Female
user; apollian

└───────────────┘

HUMAN
┌───────────────┐
name; Elowyia St.Clair
age; 23
gender; Female
user; NoApologies

└───────────────┘
Last edited by cera- on Thu May 07, 2020 5:39 am, edited 11 times in total.
cera-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

〔the town〕

Postby cera- » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:58 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
welcome to
CRANBERRY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cranberry is quite small, and admittedly there isn't too much to do here. Most of the locals consider it cozy and quaint, and rather enjoy the quiet and peaceful area, but here and there someone will move off to a bigger city due to the lack of thrill in this petite mountain town. Though there aren't an abundance of shops and restaurants here, the businesses that are around are popular. Among some of the well-known businesses to the locals are the diner, charlie's cafe, and the town theater among others. While there isn't much to do in town, many of the locals enjoy being surrounded by nature, and will take regular camping trips or hikes when time allows for it.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
While all of the pack members have jobs and homes in the town itself, they have a secluded cabin a ways into the mountains for pack-related purposes. When the alpha or beta calls a meeting, it is required that all members arrive here. Most weekends, you can find the pack members here enjoying some time with each other, though they are free to come and go as they please.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Most of the hunters are fairly new to town, though a few have spent some time here scoping it out. Those who first arrived have made themselves comfortable in the community, and have a small house in town where they conduct business. It's nothing that draws attention - perfect for their needs.
Last edited by cera- on Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
cera-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 〔yesterday〕↠ closed

Postby cera- » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:33 am

I BELIEVE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
IN YESTERDAY
cera-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

〔 louise 〕

Postby cera- » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:34 pm

〔 If life in Cranberry were a movie, today would be a dreary and rainy day. But alas, it is not a movie and the weather does not care about our feelings. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and you would never expect the town to be so down on such a beautiful day. You see, there is a funeral today. The funeral for the recently deceased member of the town, and alpha of the cranberry wolf pack. The pack has been hunkered down in their cabin in the woods for just over a week now, mourning the loss of their beloved leader. At noon, they will all travel back into town for the first time since the incident and attend the service. The hunters are attending to scope out who is there, though this will give them limited information on the pack as the alpha was a very well known member of the town and will likely have quite the crowd at the service. 〕

▌▏━━━━LOUISE━━━━━
    Louise had not been sleeping well over the past week. When she did manage to doze off, her dreams were stressful, and led to her shooting out of bed in a cold sweat and in a panic. It was always the same. In her wolf form, she was out in the forest. But she wasn't alone. She couldn't see anybody, but she could feel them. She felt danger. She would try to get away from the lingering, malicious presence but no matter how hard she ran, or where she tried to hide, it would catch up. The sense that something horrible was about to happen would rise and rise, until she shot up out of her bed in the cabin, in her human form, and she was safe. She wasn't always like this, and knew very well that her dreams were likely due to the tragedy her pack had faced. She couldn't stop thinking about what had happened to her alpha. Being raised by her pack, the alpha had played an especially important role throughout her life, as he was almost a father figure at times - and now he was gone.

This morning, Lou rose from her sleep in the usual panicked manner. While she was usually bubbly and happy almost immediately in the morning, the mental toll of everything happening was obvious. She was disheveled and more skittish than usual, and the smile she gave her friends and pack mates to try to brighten there moods was a facade. After taking a few minutes sitting up in her bed to regain her composure, she slid on her fluffy slippers, threw on the coziest hoodie she owned, and headed out of her room quietly to avoid waking any of her pack members. She descended down the stairs to the main floor of the cabin, careful not to step on the spots of the stairs that she knew creaked from her years and years of experiences in this second home. She made her way into the kitchen and turned the heat on the stove beneath the kettle. Once the water was boiling, she prepared herself a cup of tea and headed out to the lounge, perching on the sofa in her usual spot and pulling the book she had been reading out from the drawer next to her. This had been her morning routine this week, and it was nice to have some alone time to start the day off.

location; pack cabin mentioned; n/a
cera-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙴𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚢𝚒𝚊 - 1

Postby kanni » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:17 pm

𝙴𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚢𝚒𝚊|𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗; 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎|𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍; 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎

xxxx
xxToday had been draining thus far, to say the least. Despite having been up several hours later than she had intended the day before and the exhaustion such activity produced, Elowyia hadn't been able to get a wink of sleep. Instead, she had laid in bed with eyes wide open, tracing the cracks in her ceiling that she had been meaning to get fixed for nearly a year. Her thoughts had run over one another in their haste to be heard, crowding the forefront of the young woman's mind. The sound of them all - sad, confused, angry - was too loud for her to even hope for sleep. Elowyia did not consider herself a social butterfly, not in the least, nor did she consider herself the kind of person to be the first to reach out. Yet, she had done just that, befriending a man years older than she. A kind man with a warm smile, who had known what she was saying even when she had said nothing at all. A man whose kind heart now lay cold and still in his chest. While she could not claim that she had known him the best, or that they were closer than the time she had known him for would allow, it still hurt to know a member of the community she loved so dearly was gone.
xx
xxDespite her clamoring thoughts and her unfortunate insomnia, Elowyia did not give herself a day off. If she stayed here in her bed, she would have nothing but the sadness she felt constantly creeping over her shoulder for company. So she had gotten up for work, dressing in the darkest clothes she had for the funeral that would be held later that day - a black corduroy dress pulled over a maroon turtle neck with black work boots. She kept her hair down for once and left the house, feeding Nova before she did. The walk to the store was short and the minutes passed quick between point a and b, and soon Elowyia found herself standing behind her counter in the empty shop. Not that she minded it, but it was empty all the same. She was lucky enough to have her stool to sit on, so she wouldn't grow sore from standing alone. That, and her sketchbook, thank goodness for the emotional outlet that it provided.
Last edited by kanni on Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
[ kanni|she/they|kabescreams on the cord|wife ]
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me