[ ☆ ── walking differences ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ ☆ ── walking differences ]

Postby mtuan, » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:14 pm

Freshmen year in college, a group of hopeful friends-to-be created a
club in hopes of raising money to travel abroad to Greece. Four year
s later, at post-graduate, they've succeeded with booking, flights, an
d travel plans- the only problem? Four years in the making and the m
ajority of the group has largely split, whether that be completely or
into much smaller cliques. Within the group, tension is high between
some of the members and the only string keeping them all tied toget
her is their financial burdens if they didn't go- and the former club pr
esident, of course. It doesn't help that visa problems are keeping the
group put once they've landed in Mykonos, Greece. Either each one s
ettles their differences, or it's about to be a long trip.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── rules ]

Postby mtuan, » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:19 pm

(01) minimum 300 words (02) one character per person, please pm a
ll reserves and you have 48 hours to have the basics posted in the di
scussion thread + discord is mandatory (03) ages are 21+, everyone h
as a blurb, but feel free to only loosely use them as a base, they're t
here to set the tone, but this is character-heavy based (04) gender o
f each spot is up to you; that being said, please be accepting and fri
endly
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── the kids pt.1 ]

Postby mtuan, » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:47 pm

the kids pt.1:

the communications major: The former president of this so-called 'club' of theirs and was both the original founder and the one who wanted to bring everyone back together. They may or may not have done a little bit of finessing to get the group together, but it worked so- no harm done. The communications major is pretty sly, good enough with words to get everyone together again even after the ups and downs of four years in college. They're best friends with the biomedical sciences major and although they try not avoid conflict since they were the ones who pushed for this trip, they can't help but feel hostility towards the engineering major for everything that's been going on. ddeku

the architecture major: The communications major may have been the first to rally everyone back up for this trip, but to be honest, if it weren't for the political sciences major, this kid would have likely rejected the offer to go at all costs. They lean towards the reserved end of the spectrum- and serious, not exactly your friendliest fellow. But they're best friends with the political sciences major who, unfortunately, wouldn't let them off the hook. They have bad blood with the undeclared major and one of them is always instigating an argument or even plain bickering without pretense. jaevibes

the biomedical sciences major: An absolute sweetheart this one is, pure, naive, somewhat oblivious- all the things that would have made them so, so downright adorable. They're totally smittened with the engineering major and originally felt as if they were living the dream by being in the relationship. However, they've also recently began feeling exceptionally insecure in front of the political science major during this reunion-trip, having their significant other eye the other up and down n' all. Originally, they thought this trip would be the perfect excuse for a romantic prolonged 'date' with the engineering major, but clearly, that's not the case. They are also best friends with the communications major and often confide in them for help. open

Last edited by mtuan, on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── the kids pt.2 ]

Postby mtuan, » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:54 pm

the kids pt.2:

the political sciences major: The political sciences major is noisy, unapologetic, fierce, and of course, too stubborn for their own good; clearly, when they practically gave the architecture major no choice but to tag along. Beyond the architecture major, they're not as close with any of the other group members, but generally are on good (enough) terms with the rest. They are second closest with the engineering major, however, and are aware of the engineering major's 'pining', but chose not to engage, deeming them unfaithful without knowing the entire story. Simultaneously, they believe that the biomedical sciences major should be able to work it out with their own significant other- it's not exactly their problem. They agreed to come along on the premise that the architecture major did as well- but this trip would have broadened their scope for their career anyway. mtuan

the engineering major: They're the stereotypical fraternity/sorority college kid and are totally proud to admit that, outgoing, charismatic, flirty, and throughout their four years in college, known to get whoever they wanted. Well, almost everyone- since freshmen year, they've been pining after the political sciences major to no avail, brushed off with disinterest. They have no idea whether or not they actually care for the political sciences major; maybe they only care due to the lack in interest. Regardless, they started dating the biomedical sciences major for selfish reasons and while everyone thinks they're here for their significant other, perhaps the engineering major actually has someone else in mind. open

the undeclared major: The only left in the group who has still yet to graduate- in fact, they have no idea what they want to do still! They're a little bit messy and still have much to figure out for themselves, but they're just a kid who needs some direction. They were the first to leave the club and their dreams behind, feeling hopeless with where they were in their college career. They still are, but arguably doing better. Unfortunately, not everything is working their way out because they're also the one who had their visa denied, leaving the group stranded if they remained together. Never changing, they have and still bicker with the architecture major about things, sometimes stirring trouble just because they feel as if the architecture major is too entitled. They do also have a complicated relationship with both the communications major and the biomedical sciences major, conflicting with the former, but closer with the later. Sometimes, they'll give off advice just to rub the communications major the wrong way. open

mtuan,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── status ]

Postby mtuan, » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:13 pm

mtuan,

My pets