๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ž ( ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

โ– 002 | โŸ 001

Postby nocturna. » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:46 pm

- โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€. โ–|๏ผง๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ|๏ผด๏ผต๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผน|โ–.โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    - - I. female | II. 26 yrs | III. bi | IV. knight of the riverlands | V. kings landing | VI. mentions; targaryen staff | VII. tags; open
      The wary knight hadn't much more time to ponder the reasons why she'd been sent with so few of her extended family, as the looming walls of King's Landing came into view. Even with the Tully procession being at least a few miles away, the sheer size of the walls were beyond imposing. Having never been to this area of Westeros, Gwen had imagined that the keep would be well fortified, but this was overkill... Her hazel hues widened in awe as the procession passed through the city's gates. The stark realization of how serious this meeting with the Targaryen heir was like a shocking splash of cold water to the face. Sensing her unease, the white mare beneath Gwen began to whinny, flaring her nostrils anxiously. The sounds and sights of the bustling city were new to her as well. "Easy girl..." Gwen cooed, stroking her metal clad hand across the mare's neck.

After making their way through the city, the Tully procession halted without a so much as a sound from the men around her. Only the red and blue of the Tully banners silently fluttered in the breeze. Gwen and the men were seemingly stunned into silence. The woman's chest beat hard within her metal shell as one of the castle staff descended the steps heading right for her. The next moments felt stiff, more staff suddenly appeared around them to take away the horses. Her white mare Lehna was led towards the royal stables, leaving Gwen without her final security blanket. "Deep breath.." a soothing familiar voice came up along her side, bringing a sheepish grin to the woman's face. The brunette bearded maw of her father's faithful advisor returned a smile. "I'm here with you every step of the way m'lady." It was instances like these that lead Gwen to give up her right as head of house. Her constitution wasn't made for this... diplomacy and ritual.
      "I'm grateful Leaon..." And she truly was. If it weren't for having Leaon with, Gwen wasn't so sure her nerves would allow her to think rationally. Gwen and her chosen few men were then led up the steps and into the castle.

- โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€. โŸ|๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผซ|๏ผข๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ|โŸ.โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    - - I. male | II. 30 yrs | III. hetero | IV. lord of storm's end | V. storm's end | VI. mentions; cora - letter | VII. tags; open
      The brute that was now so woefully head of house Baratheon groaned with angry annoyance. Constant yammering from various council members was not helping his hangover in the slightest. Arik's head throbbed with each new issue brought up by the vassal house representatives. Lord Wylde was droning on about his concerns if things would lead to war. Arik scoffed loudly, interrupting the elder man. What silly sentiments. War was imminent at this point. "Wylde... you and I both know that the Targaryens are not about to give up the throne they just so recently took." He rubbed his temples in a feeble attempt to get rid of this splitting headache. "I've had it with this back and forth. Send for me when you all stop bickering." The brute growled and trampled out of the war room, leaving the council slack-jawed. Arik wasn't the type of man to sit and decide the best course of action when it came to these sort of matters. But, he wasn't a fool. The time was right to strike before the heir was officially sworn in.

As the man trudged through the halls, he let out a loud whistle. A good hunting session with the dogs sounded like a good remedy for his hangover and foul mood. Barking and the clicking of claws against the stone floor echoed off the walls. Two large wiry haired hounds appeared on either side of Arik, the three of them soon walking in tandem. Before they could even make it past the courtyard, a flustered staff lad came running after him. "Sir! A raven came in from Highgarden..!" Another groan rumbled from Arik's chest.
      "Not a moments peace..." He muttered, grabbing up the letter from the wide-eyed boy. His brown hues scanned the parchment quickly, an eyebrow raised in sudden interest. This could certainly change things...
Last edited by nocturna. on Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby แด€แดษชแด…แด€สŸแด€ » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:24 pm

๐•๐ˆ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐€๐‘๐˜๐„๐
[ thirty-two ] [ male ] [ heir to the throne ] [ located: kingโ€™s landing ] [ tagged: gwen, tully procession ]

The Tully representatives were lead into the castle, guided by a young servant girl. The castle had been badly damaged during the battle of Kingโ€™s Landing but, over the years, had been restored to its former glory. The servant girl stopped in front of a large set of doors, nodding to the guards before proceeding into the throne room. It was enormous, filled with stained glass windows and banners bearing the Targaryen symbol. The colors red and black were the most prevalent, though the sunlight pouring into the room made everything take on a golden glow. At the end of the hall was the Iron Throne, Viserion sat upon it. He wore a simple black tunic, made of cotton by the looks of it.The top few buttons were unbuttoned, exposing part of his built chest, and the cuffs of his sleeves were embroidered with bright red thread. Along with this he wore black trousers and black riding boots, all of which complimented his bright silver hair. The two thrones on either side of him, one for his sister and one for his brother, were empty. A forced smile was plastered across his features, thinly veiling an air of concern and urgency. โ€œSo, you have finally arrived. I hope the journey was not too unpleasant.โ€
Last edited by แด€แดษชแด…แด€สŸแด€ on Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
แด€แดษชแด…แด€สŸแด€

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: zoe โ–ช lyna โ–ช stark โžธ pst 2

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:01 pm

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
          zoe lyna stark โ–ช 27 โ–ช future warden of the north โ–ช located winterfell โ–ช tagged alex stark
          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
            the brisk wind had a weird calming yet invigorating feeling to it which always got zoes blood pumping. Grabbing the edge of her coat and pulling the furred edge over her to keep the chill from getting to her, though her fingers briefly ran over the wolf clasp of her jacket causing her to stop just for a moment. Baroque came up and nipped at her coat bringing her back into the moment. Shifting her crossbow to nestle it in her armpit placing an arrow into the barrow before giving it a couple cranks getting it all wound up just in case she were to get lucky and catch sight of something. Zoe stepped through the forest trying her best to make as little sound as possible and slowly coming to a stop at the sound of crunching snow. Scanning her eyes around the shite forest she waited for a que from one of the wolves, but when she glanced over to mirri the wolfdog was about face in a play stance. With a confused face Zoe turned around to see her brother standing there looking all regal.

aahhh dear brother she said in a bit of a mocking tone doing a bit of a bow I'm doing more with it then you could ever hope too. Zoe may mock her brother, but he could easily best her in close combat, but he would have to get close first. The two wolfdogs came barreling over rubbing their big heads all over his fancy coat, because in true stark fashion wolves loved the whole family, mostly because Alex fed them from the table quite often. and what brings the soon to be king of the north out to the cold forest all by his lonesome self, possibly to bring his dear sister in to groomed and dolled up to be married off for the war to come. Zoe may have said all that in a joking tone, but they both knew that since he would be the one chosen to be king of the north she would be married off to strengthen their hold on the north. She walked towards her brother and pulled his coat closer to him well we can't have you getting sick can we.

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: II

Postby Xintea » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:01 pm

๐€๐‹๐„๐—๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐Š
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ—ˆ 26 โ—ˆ male โ—ˆ Warden of the North (in waiting) โ—ˆ Winterfell โ—ˆ tags; Zoe Stark

Alex didn't have to wait long for Baroque and Mirri to recognize his scent. It also came as no surprise that Mirri would be the one to assume he was there to play; it's not a stretch to say Alex is a "dog" person. With narrowed eyes, he watched as his sibling turned around and her confusion was replaced with recognition. Once her mocking tone had escaped her lips, accompanied by a bow, he seemed to radiate confidence; that is until she got to the second half. At that, he rolled his eyes and prepared to raise a well thought out objection, being interrupted by two massive canines. The sheer weight of the beasts caused him to fall backwards into the snow. "Jesus, I thought you trained them better." He grumbled, gently pushing the wolves away and bouncing back to his feet. "You're lucky my sword didn't impale my leg sister dearest." He said with a raised voice, his slight "northern" dialect peaking through. His eyes trailed down to the sword safely kept in it's sheath on the left side of his belt.
    Once his sister began speaking again, he made eye contact, carefully picking apart her words. It's likely he would have tried to object, but every word was true. As a woman, it would be expected that she take ownership of uniting two Houses. The concept was quite unfair but unavoidable in the current age. Alexander knows he's a perfect example of the sex hierarchy. He has an older sibling, yet she's female and so the burden of Warden falls upon his shoulders. Even if he knows Zoe wouldn't choose to be Warden, it still seems slightly unfair. However, some small part of his mind tells him that it's better this way. She wouldn't be able to make difficult decisions such as declaring war, and he can. In the end perhaps everything turned out precisely as it was meant to.
    He sighed, switching to more of a serious tone. "Zoe, if it's to be that way then you should understand I won't allow you to be forced into marriage," He paused, knowing there was no possible way he could ensure that, and added "if I can." The second half of his statement was quieter than the first, not wanting to be disparaging. He rested a hand on the worn-down leather of his sword handle and took a deep breath, eyeing the woman as she approached. Alex smiled at the gesture, responding with " No, I suppose we can't." Once he believed she was satisfied, he stepped away and crossed arms once more. He opened his mouth, getting ready to speak before being interrupted by the sound of yelling. It was a younger boy, about 16 years old who approached. In the squire's hand was a piece of parchment, which he gingerly held out.
    Alexander gently took the letter, giving a quiet thank you to the boy. Not bothering to watch him run off, he immediately unrolled the paper and began reading. Once he was finished, he placed it inside of his coat and turned to face Zoe. "Seems as though someone is seeking to be married." He wanted to seek his mother's council before her passing, despite already having a decision in mind.

Last edited by Xintea on Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 001 โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ฅ )

Postby landogate » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:20 pm

XXX( โ”€โ”€ ๐’๐„๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐‹๐€๐๐๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™ฅ )
      xx( sera, 22, cisfemale ) ( lady of casterly rock, of house lannister ) ( loc โ”€โ”€ casterly rock ) ( tags โ”€โ”€ open )
    xxxHER hands clasped above her navel. her eyes were softened, but not down turned. in recent days she'd stopped her partying, something shifted within her to prepare herself for war. she knew she would be called upon to help in the fight, but for now she would rest in her room on the rock. the sun baked the city in sheets of golden light, the embroidery of seraphine's dress matched it perfectly. she sat atop the awning of her window, it was open slightly, letting a breeze drift through her room. her eyes followed the line of buildings and shops along the waterfront, following it until her eyes only gazed at the sea. today was certainly a daydreaming day โ”€โ”€ that much was certain until jonathon called upon her for business.

xxxIF she didn't rise from the windowsill soon sera knew she would spend the whole day gazing out the window onto the common people of the westerlands as the sun blanketed them in different colours as the day passed. she needed to regain her correspondence with an old friend in storms end, and possibly the lord of storms end. it was common knowledge now that the two houses were planning to band together in order to take down house targaryen. seraphine was in full support of this, wanting change to the continent. in the past she had admired the mother of dragons for being such a powerful queen, but she was mad with power and in the lionesses eyes, her offspring would surely be the same. now she stood in the center of her room, her breakfast sat neglected on a tray atop her bed. something was most definitely off, she hadn't even sipped at her wine.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: zoe โ–ช lyna โ–ช stark โžธ pst 3

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:35 am

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
          zoe lyna stark โ–ช 27 โ–ช lady of winterfell โ–ช located winterfell โ–ช tagged alex stark
          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
            Zoe rolled her eyes at the statement of her training they are perfectly trained, you just have poor balance, she said with a click of her tongue they were both back at her side eagerly looking at Alex probably wanting to knock him down again. If your leg were impaled I would have to wonder why you had drawn your weapon in the presence of your sister or are you trying to get ride of me that quickly brother Zoe said with a little scoff in her voice knowing well he wpuld never do anything to hurt her and vise versa. She was thankful that their relationship had always remained trusting and friendly since they spent so much time in court it was nice to know they had each other. Alex switched to his more serious tone, trying to be the big brother protector, a weight that was shouldered to him since he was a heir to carry on the stark name so he felt obligated to try and protect Zoe. Though with a shallow laugh she said well you should know that you could never force me into anything I didn't want to do even though that was a bit of a lie. Zoe knew sansa had probably already send out a letter to house baratheon most likely trying to seek an arrangement between herself and a rik, it would be the easiest for the North to accept and wouldn't compromise the North claim to the North.

Though as Zoe and Alex talked the wolves caught sight of the young squire hurrying towards the pair walking towards the boy with curiosity in their eyes. Zoe watched her brother read the letter as the squire struggled to get his breath and remain calm as both wolves started to circle the boy sniffing him. With a low whistle the wolves stepped away from the boy as Alex thanked him he hustled back to the castle and Zoe turned to her brother hoping he would share the contents with her. Even if Zoe had joked about marriage she was kind of hopping it would never actually happen, but as Alex finished talking Zoe was a little lost for words. Taking a moment to catch her breath she gently took her brother elbow as they started back towards the keep, well it seems we might have a cause to celebrate, let's go tell mother

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

corentine tyrell // 002

Postby azhefa. » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:10 am

xโ–“โ–“โ”‚
xโ–“โ–“โ”‚

โ•ญxxxxโ•ฎ
โšœ
โ•ฐxxxxโ•ฏ
xโ–“โ–“โ”‚
xโ–“โ–“โ”‚
xโ–“โ–“โ”‚
xโ–“โ–“โ”‚

๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ
ใ€‹i. cora ii. 28 iii. female iv. lady tyrell of highgarden v. hetero vi. single

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

the blonde paces the floor in the study, the wooden box once again on the desk though still closed. cora was trying hard to figure out how to properly hatch it while keeping it safe but doesn't have many ideas. the only person she could really ask about dragons and their eggs would be the targaryens, but asking about such things would draw unwanted suspicions and curiosity. keeping the egg a secret is her top priority at the moment, anyone finding out about would ruin any chance of a surprise advantage in the war that was brewing. having a hidden weapon could almost turn the tide of war if used properly. though calling the egg a weapon puts a sour taste in her mouth and feels wrong. cora wasn't sure why, but she feels a pull towards the emerald colored egg, as if her blood was reacting to it. though it sounds mad, it wasn't entirely crazy considering her mother was from house velaryon which has just as much dragon's blood in their veins as the targaryens.

cora leans onto the desk with her hands on either side of the box and stares at it. the old carved writing was something that annoyed her since she couldn't read it, but feels as if she should be able to. with a growl of annoyance, she pushes herself off the desk and storms out of the study into her own bed chambers where she furiously starts digging through books and papers that were pilled around her personal desk and drawers. it takes what feels like ages to finally dig up the old notebook she was looking for. inside held scribbles and notes from many years ago when her mother tried to teach her valyrian as a toddler. most of them were her mother's writings while some where her own trying to copy what was written. cora takes the notebook back to the study and spends the next hour flipping through the pages trying to decipher what the box said. most of the words were too advanced to figure out but she's able to read part of it. 'the sky will be full of fire'. it was a little ominous but she knows how dangerous a dragon can be if left untamed.

after having some lunch, she returns to the study and sits at the desk with a new raven scroll and her quill. though she had sent scrolls to four houses, only one was of interest to her. cora scratches out a short note on the scroll and holds it for a moment to read it over.
      "letters have been sent to other houses inviting a marriage alliance, but those were falsehoods. i suggest you make haste to highgarden before another comes to take your place." she hesitates for a moment before placing it down and writing another line at the corner of the small scroll in smaller lettering. "the red star will shine again." the smaller note was hard to read unless held close which is what she wants so no one can read it over the lord's shoulder and catch the meaning before he could himself. cora placed the scroll on a raven and sends it to storm's end, hoping it reaches them and they reach her before another house could. it was a gamble, but one she's willing to make.
    location; highgarden [study] x mentions; baratheons [letter] x tags; open
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ– 003 | โŸ 002

Postby nocturna. » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:48 am

- โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€. โ–|๏ผง๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผฎ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ|๏ผด๏ผต๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผน|โ–.โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    - - I. female | II. 26 yrs | III. bi | IV. knight of the riverlands | V. kings landing - throne room | VI. mentions; targaryen staff | VII. tags; viserion
      The girl that led the knight and her men was quite young; at least a year or two younger than the servants at Riverrun. Though the girl's age was surprising to Gwen, she nodded and gave the girl a slight smile as thanks before entering the throne room. Footfalls echoed through the grand room as the five individuals strode closer to the seated heir. Gwen's gaze danced around the room in wonderment. The space was bright, full of color and life; quite the opposite of what she'd been expecting. A genuine smile grew across her lips as her hazely hues landed to the richly pigmented stained glass. The Riverlands seemed quite bland in comparison to the liveliness of King's Landing...

An impressive voice tore Gwen from her child-like amazement, her cheeks quickly warming a dull pink. The last thing she wanted was to make house Tully look uncivilized or improper. The group halted a few meters below the stone steps of the throne and she bent a knee.
      "No, your Highness. The journey was quite enjoyable." Which wasn't a full lie... Gwen was appreciative in getting a chance to see lands other than her home, but her nerves prevented her from fully enjoying the trip. Her gaze moved upward, now finally looking upon the imposing Viserion Targaryen. He dawned the typical silver locks, but his features were much more angular and strong; no doubtingly from his northern heritage. Catching herself starring, Gwen gently cleared her throat before standing upwards again. "On behalf of House Tully, we are humbled to have your audience sire."

- โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€. โŸ|๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผซ|๏ผข๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ|โŸ.โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    - - I. male | II. 30 yrs | III. hetero | IV. lord of storm's end | V. storm's end | VI. mentions; cora, sera, jonathan | VII. tags; open
      Arik stood in the courtyard, rereading the letter that had come in from Highgarden this morning. His chocolate hues, glanced over the parchment to the servant lad below him. "See that the dogs get a run in... I'll be in the study the rest of the afternoon." The boy nodded his scraggly haired head with enthusiasm. "Yes sir!" With that, the lad ran off in search of and elder servant to accompany the dogs. Arik patted one of the canine's heads, before tucking the letter into his cloak pocket. He'd keep this latest development to himself for the time being. The council would surely love the idea of a marriage alliance, but the Lord of Storm's End wasn't the marrying type. Surely the Tyrell Lady had heard of his antics, all of Westeros had. Well, her letter did state she'd also written to other great houses... Arik stroked his mustached face while he made his way towards the study.

Just as he was about to hold himself up in his study, a maiden dipped her head offering another scroll. "A letter m'lord. Just came in by raven." Checking the seal, this one was too from Highgarden. Had someone already taken the lady up on her offer? Arik took the folded paper from the girl without a word and walked into the study, shutting the heavy wooden door behind him. He'd need to consult with the Lannister's about this potential new ally... Maybe Jonathan Lannister would accept the arrangement? As far as Arik knew, he wasn't currently betrothed.

The burly man shrugged off his cloak and tossed the fabric to a nearby chair before crossing the room to a large table. Strewn about the wooden table were scrolls, opened letters and a large map of the country. He rather unceremoniously plopped himself into a high-backed chair and ripped open this newest letter. Huh. Well, he certainly wasn't expecting this... Arik sat for a moment, gazing off in thought. A few minutes had passed before he leaned forward over the table, grabbing up a blank parchment and began scrawling away.

"I've no doubt that Jonathan has too gotten a request from Lady Tyrell. This could change things indefinitely. I will set out for Highgarden within the next days. A Lannister presence would be preferable with this meeting. I await your reply."

The Baratheon lord left the addressee neutral as Seraphine was surely to open the letter with how busy her brother was. Arik swatted the finished letter to the side, re-dipping his quill to start another note.

"Expect the Lord of Storm's End within a fortnight."

This response was brief. He wasn't about to forfeit any information in the early stages of the discussions. Arik held a golden spoon above a lit candle for a few moments, turning the utensil to melt the wax inside. The dark liquid dripped lazily onto folded parchment and Arik pressed his sigent ring into the melted pools. Minutes later found the man in the Baratheon aviary; which was less impressive than it sounded. Arik easily grabbed up two ravens, tying the letters to each bird's foot.
      "Castlerly Rock... Highgarden." He whispered to each bird before tossing them out of the window.
Last edited by nocturna. on Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby แด€แดษชแด…แด€สŸแด€ » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:18 am

๐•๐ˆ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐€๐‘๐˜๐„๐
[ thirty-two ] [ male ] [ heir to the throne ] [ located: kingโ€™s landing ] [ tagged: gwen, tully procession ]

It seemed the famed Gwendolynne Tully was just as beautiful as the stories claimed. Her dark brown hair and shimmering attire stood out against her pale skin. She carried herself with an air of respect and dignity despite coming from one of the smaller, less powerful houses. Viserion stood up, making his way down the steps towards the procession. He didnโ€™t seem the least bit worried about an attempt on his life, though the sword strapped to his hip was proof that he wasnโ€™t completely careless. โ€œIโ€™ve been looking forward to meeting you. Even the farthest reaches of Westeros have heard tales of Gwendolynne Tully, fiercest knight in the kingdoms.โ€ He stopped in front of her, giving a quick and polite bow. โ€œI should like to speak with you in private. We have important matters to discuss.โ€ He nodded to the young servant girl, who stepped forward with an eager smile. โ€œErika, please take our honored guests to their chambers. Iโ€™ll escort Lady Tully personally, once we are done speaking.โ€
Last edited by แด€แดษชแด…แด€สŸแด€ on Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
แด€แดษชแด…แด€สŸแด€

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ– 004

Postby nocturna. » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:47 am

- - I. female | II. 26 yrs | III. bi | IV. knight of the riverlands | V. kings landing - throne room | VI. mentions; n/a | VII. tags; viserion
      Viserion easily moved down the steps, stopping his stride right in front of Gwen. His sudden closeness was unnerving... The heir's frame was tall, sturdy and exuded confidence. Well why wouldn't he? The considerably shorter knight felt her heart rate increase, the beat seemed to shake her entire rib cage. She was all but glad her heart hadn't any audible sound, otherwise everyone near would be able to detect her unease. His next words were more than a surprise. Her? He'd heard of a simple small house rebellious lady..? Gwen often prided herself in her abilities and years of dedicated training, but she was completely unaware of the apparent notoriety her name held. Heat snaked its way from her check, lightly blushing her high cheeks. Her hazely gaze was dropped in an effort to hide away her embarrassment. "Your praise is far too kind your highness..."

A worried look was shot to her father's advisor, Leaon. Gwen hadn't expected to have a private audience with the soon-to-be king! Leaon returned a calm expression and a light nod before bowing along with the other three men. They then turned to follow the girl filing out of the throne room, leaving Gwen alone with Viserion. She swallowed hard, trying to force away the crippling nerves that were taking hold of her. "Of course your highness."
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me