π—€π—‚π—‹π—…π—Œ π—‹π—Žπ—…π–Ύ π–»π—ˆπ—’π—Œ π–½π—‹π—ˆπ—ˆπ—…β”€β”€

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

π—€π—‚π—‹π—…π—Œ π—‹π—Žπ—…π–Ύ π–»π—ˆπ—’π—Œ π–½π—‹π—ˆπ—ˆπ—…β”€β”€

Postby sneezes » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:59 pm

'π–½π—ˆ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—Œπ—ˆπ—…π–Ύπ—†π—‡π—…π—’ π—Œπ—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π—‹π—Žπ—π—, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π—π—ˆπ—…π–Ύ π—π—‹π—Žπ—π—, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—‡π—ˆπ—π—π—‚π—‡π—€ π–»π—Žπ— 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π—‹π—Žπ—π—?'

the six of you've been friends since grade school, when all the icky boys tugg
    ed your hair and pinched your arm. and now it's time for a little revenge. unb
    eknownst to anyone, this little ragtag group of misfits has one duty only wort
    hy of the loving touch they bestow.

when night draws near, the bat is picked up, the hammer is stashed and it's t
    ime to set out on the streets, making a mess as they go.

welcome to the gang, boys not allowed. oh. and be careful, some of us bite.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sneezes » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:05 pm

the human - the only 'normal' one of the group, though that's debatable. tends to be armed to the nines due to her lack of any physical features to do anything too bad. even despite her lack of claws or fangs, taking her lightly never ends up in anyone's favor, and she's more than willing to prove herself to anyone who thinks otherwise.
    - unc

the werewolf - armed with claws and fangs and more fur to boot, the werewolf has the rare gene that allows her to shift into the beast of the moon: a wolf. although at times it tends to be involuntary (see: during a full moon), the girls always got her back. and ironically, despite all the myths, there isn't any inherited hate for the vampire by nature - all of that, if present, is just natural.
    - user

the vampire - although retaining a human form, the vampire boasts a strong bite and quick reflexes and speeds, far surpassing the humans. surviving off of blood, the vampire has to be careful to keep control of herself in times where hunger takes over, and although accidents always happen, the feelings that come after are often not as pleasurable as being in the moment.
    - mtu

the witch - a smart girl, one of the smartest, who isn't afraid to show off her alchemical prowess and magic power in her taunts. elemental spells and a cat to boot, she's every bit the stereotypical witch from movies, with an attitude. of course, there's always a spell or two that may slip out of control before she's fully mastered it, but hey- learning curve.
    - val

the angel - VIBE CHECK - and the girl that no one would have expected to be apart of this group. the angel is the supposed sweetheart, matching to her appearance and her preset vibes that she should follow. but deep down, she takes part in just as much as the other girls, always sure to take care of them should something go awry and makes sure their skin is minimally scarred, at most.
    - ple

the faerie - a girl whose size doesn't speak properly of her strength. the smallest of the group with a wicked attitude and a territorial problem, the faerie uses nature to her advantages - sudden growths of roots that trip the boys out or a few weeds in the place of grass being the smallest of problems that she causes. never let it be said that she's to be underestimated.
    - lin
Last edited by sneezes on Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sneezes » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:33 pm

'𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–»π—ˆπ—’π—Œ π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π—π—ˆ π—π—ˆπ—π—‡, 𝗂𝗍'π—Œ 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 π—π—ˆ 𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 π–½π—ˆπ—π—‡.'

the girls have been causin' chaos through the town
    for a while now. just part'a the everyday haunts of
    course. broken windows or a lotta missin' money. c
    ourse it's only a matter'a time 'fore the cops come
    snoopin' in town, and they ain't about'a be caught b
    y some guys in suits - so it's time to chase 'em out.

still - got mouths to feed and alibis to keep. cops c
    an't prevent any'a that or y'all might as well wither
    away. the vamp needs some blood, the wolf needs
    sweet sweet steak, human's gotta have money to b
    uy and provide the blood if necessary and the witc
    h can't go without power. time to secure some good
    food.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sneezes » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:40 pm

'𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–»π—ˆπ—’π—Œ π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π—π—ˆ π—π—ˆπ—π—‡, 𝗂𝗍'π—Œ 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 π—π—ˆ 𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 π–½π—ˆπ—π—‡.'

one character per person.

this is a girl gang, any race,
    sexuality, religion, etc. any
    girl is accepted, promise.

pm me to reserve a spot. ha
    ve a discord for all the impo
    rtant details.

48 hours to get up a form bef
    ore ya ain't part'a this anymor
    e.

post forms on the form thread,
    discord is private messaged.