⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ BUT ONLY FOR THE WEAK !! ❞ )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ BUT ONLY FOR THE WEAK !! ❞ )

Postby heartless, » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:00 am

CROWN

┌────────────┐

royalty send their children here
    to learn and compete to be the
    next one to sit on the throne.

───────────────
    LEXINGTON ACADEMY

└────────────┘

──────────── IS THE ────────────
    ────── RULE ONE ──────
    reservations last strictly for forthy eight
    hours and must be sent via private mess
    age. you must be active and have a disc
    ord to join or you will miss everything - !

────── RULE TWO ──────
    one maybe two spots per user & im being
    picky on who i allow to have two charac
    ters so pls only take what you can handle

───── RULE THREE ──────
    semi literate rp so please make decent s
    ized posts but I dont have a word count +
    please post at least twice a week thank u
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ HEAVY IS THE CROWN !! ❞ )

Postby heartless, » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:35 am

──────────────────── KINGDOM OF KEOMA ────────────────────

┌─────────────────────┐

──────────────
    PRINCESS
    KATERYNA RODRIGUEZ
    HOUSE OF EARTH

UNCEREMONIOUS

──────────────
    PRINCE
    ROGELIO RODRIGUEZ
    HOUSE OF EARTH

EGGO

└─────────────────────┘
    ┌─────────────────────┐

──────────────
    PRINCE
    LISHAN BELMONTE
    HOUSE OF EARTH

HERALD

──────────────
    PRINCESS
    ARRAH BELMONTE
    HOUSE OF EARTH

VALKYRIE

└─────────────────────┘

──────────────────── KINGDOM OF CALIX ────────────────────

┌─────────────────────┐

──────────────
    PRINCE
    GAEL COSTELLO
    HOUSE OF FIRE

UNCEREMONIOUS

──────────────
    PRINCE
    ROLUX COSTELLO
    HOUSE OF FIRE

WINTER,

└─────────────────────┘
    ┌─────────────────────┐

──────────────
    PRINCE
    ADRIAN REYES
    HOUSE OF FIRE

EXTRA

──────────────
    PRINCESS
    DESTINY REYES
    HOUSE OF FIRE

ANNE

└─────────────────────┘

──────────────────── KINGDOM OF LAKKEN ────────────────────

┌─────────────────────┐

──────────────
    PRINCESS
    STORMIE WYNTERS
    HOUSE OF WATER

WINTER,

──────────────
    PRINCESS
    EIRA WYNTERS
    HOUSE OF WATER

HAKUNA

└─────────────────────┘
    ┌─────────────────────┐

──────────────
    PRINCE
    MARLOWE LEE
    HOUSE OF WATER

MTUAN

──────────────
    PRINCESS
    MICARAH LEE
    HOUSE OF WATER

FIRE

└─────────────────────┘

──────────────────── KINGDOM OF ASHARA ────────────────────

┌─────────────────────┐

──────────────
    PRINCESS
    ALLEGRA LIGHTHEART
    HOUSE OF AIR

EGGO

──────────────
    PRINCE
    DERRICK LIGHTHEART
    HOUSE OF AIR

FIRE

└─────────────────────┘
    ┌─────────────────────┐

──────────────
    PRINCESS
    ANASTASIA HARLOW
    HOUSE OF AIR

EXTRA

──────────────
    PRINCE
    TYBERIAS HARLOW
    HOUSE OF AIR

LEVIATHANS

└─────────────────────┘
Last edited by heartless, on Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:35 am, edited 11 times in total.
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartless, » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:20 pm

┌───────────────────┐

───────────────────────
    LEXINGTON ACADEMY

all royal children attend this school from sixth
    grade to senior year when they graduate. they
    only return home for breaks & holidays. classes
    based on powers & ruling kingdoms are taught.

└───────────────────┘
    CROWN
    CURRENTLY ON THRONE
    ROWAN COSTELLO - CALIX

PREVIOUS RULER
    ANALISE HARLOW - ASHARA

DICUSSION THREAD LINK

WE ARE CLOSED - !!
    ──────────────────
    ROMMATE PAIRINGS

ROOM ONE
    KEOMA EGGO X ROLUX
    KATERYNA X DESTINY

ROOM TWO
    GAEL X LISHAN
    EIRA X ALLEGRA

ROOM THREE
    DERRICK X MARLOWE
    STORMIE X ANASTASIA

ROOM FOUR
    ASHARA LEVI X ADRIAN
    MICARAH X ARRAH
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ CAUSE IM THE ONE LEAVING ALL YOUR SCARS !! ❞ )

Postby heartless, » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:53 am

xxxxxxxxxxxROLUX COSTELLO
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xxxxxxxxxxxrole. prince of calixxxmood. flirty & moody xxmentioned. none xxtags. Ana
        xxxxxxxxxxx the prince of calix was not happy to be back at the lexington academy. he was enjoying the time at his kingdom where everyone doted on him. here at the school he had to do everything for himself and that was just a lot of work. the pressure was on once he stepped foot back on the campus ground because everyone here was just waiting for the current king on the thrones son to mess up. rolux was a threat to everyone and he liked it that way.

xxxxxxxxxxxdressed in a gold suit that costed more than his tuition to go here the prince stood outside the bedroom of someone who spotted on his arm quite a few times this summer. love was something lux knew he wasn't destined to have because when it came to ruling a kingdom your emotions and wants come after your people and kingdom so at the moment ana was just a pawn in his game to win the throne and whether she knew that or not he could care less. he had no clue what color dress ana was wearing he was just told what color suit to purchase and he went with it. he would let her have her fairytale moment for the night if he made him look good.

xxxxxxxxxxxbrown eyes landed on the bedroom door when he heard the doorknob start to turn. out came a devil dressed as an angel in a red and gold dress and it left him even speechless for the moment. "if i didn't know you i would say you look angelic." he was not expecting her to be wearing her kingdoms colors. ana was known for making dramatic statements like this though he was quite annoyed to be wearing anything that represented any kingdom but his own.

xxxxxxxxxxxbeing it was the first event of the school year and the last school year before the election there would be many important people at the event even some of the student families would be attending to check out the potential new king or queens. that meant the oldest costelle prince would have to be on his best behavior and him running the event as well would make it extremely difficult. "im just glad my parents aren't coming." he somehow convinced dear king dad and queen mom that they didnt need to attend. he was sure gael didn't want them here either so it wasn't too much talking before they agreed to sit this one out. "are your parents coming?"

xxxxxxxxxxxpausing for a photo with the princess of air outside he then opened the door holding it open for her that led into the room where the party/dance/event was being held you could already hear music and the loud voices of all the people talking over the music to hear one another.

xxxxxxxxxxx WORD COUNT - 500

xxxxxxxxxxxSTORMIE WYNTERS
      xxxxxxxxxxxrole. princess of lakken xxmood. moody & flirty xxmentioned.none xxtags. ro
        xxxxxxxxxxx the princess from lakken wasn't all too worried about winning the throne or crown she would leave all that trouble for her older sister. she would just enjoy the benefits of being the queen sister and have the rich and carefree life she desired. she would marry a hot prince as well and just enjoy the good parts of being a royal princess. stormie was the most reckless out of the wynters sisters and that had a lot to do with the fact that her parents were focused too much on her sister and making sure she was perfect enough to take the throne and that left little stormie being cared for by the help who wouldn't dare tell her no or upset her.

xxxxxxxxxxxstormie didn't bother unpacking her bags when she arrived she just focused on getting ready for the event being held tonight. she was annoyed they didnt get their own rooms here? you would think with how much all of their parents paid for them to attend this school they would have upgraded and give everyone their own rooms? she would have to complain about at the next board meeting. most of the girls would be dressed in their house colors trying to make a statement that way where she opted to dress in black and make a statement of she didn't care about all this that way. her date was already a statement enough and she was glad to be on the arms of someone would at least make this night enjoyable.

xxxxxxxxxxxafter the princess was done curling her hair and putting on her makeup she slipped into her black gown and placed the black crystal crown upon her head. giving herself one more look in the mirror she slipped on the heels and headed out of her room to meet her date in the spot they talked about. "you clean up even better than i remembered." she said to ro when he finally came down the hallway. thought the two kept in contact throughout the summer they actually surprisingly didn't meet up which stormie was still upset about.

xxxxxxxxxxx"i should have made you attend this alone since you didn't visit me this summer." brown eyes looked up at him as she straighten his tie. the two were never officially an item but they enjoyed leaving everyone wondering if they were trying for the crown as a couple or not. "your parents aren't going to give you a hard time about not wearing your kingdom colors?" she had no clue how ro parents were or they event knew about her but boy did her parents know about ro and one hundred percent didn't approve but since stormie didn't want the crown and had her sister to handle all that they didn't give her too much grief about her choice in princes.

xxxxxxxxxxxonce he started leading the way toward where the event would be held she followed behind him shaking her head in disgust at some of the dresses the other princesses were wearing and stopping and making small talk with friends along the way.

xxxxxxxxxxx WORD COUNT - 530
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ at the tree. o1. ❞ )

Postby sneezes » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:16 am

///
█████████████████
█████████████████
(,,, 𝙂𝘼𝙀𝙇 𝘾𝙊𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙊 ,,,)
█████ ████████
█████ ████████

──────i'll be seeing you > hamster the hamster > 1125

Corruption—as the indication that anarchy threatens to break out among the
    instincts, and that the foundation of the emotions, called “life, ” is convulsed—is
    something radically different according to the organization in which it manif-

A shuffling noise brings his attention back, eyes looking over to the cause of disturbance. There, Hamster the Hamster was peering at him from the highest point of his home, two beady eyes a stark point against his narrow face. The two mutually stare at one another for a moment of time before Gael reaches to grab the bookmark, marking his current location and setting the book on the ground beside his resting place.

He was momentarily surprised at the dissonance between his neatly pressed clothes against the gaudy, bright yellow of the beanbag he occupied. Oh, yeah, huh. The party thing. His lips part in a breathy sigh, hand coming up to brush back his hair. He'd completely forgotten about the event, even despite having to consult his mother and father about it prior.

No, they had said, you cannot 'ditch' the party. You have standards to uphold and even though your brother holds the crown-...

And so on so forth, as it always was with them despite him being unimportant in the grand scheme of things. In all likelihood, it was merely a ploy to use him and leverage Prince Poprock to being the ruler - nothing would please his parents anything more than to have their eldest son keep that crown.

If Lansing was still here— Bad train of thought. He eases himself out of the melancholy of his thoughts and surveys the room. If he didn't attend, his parents would hear about it and he'd be scolded. The last thing he needed was to get an earful (they'd never have the gall to remove him from the school; that was bad publicity).

He closes his eyes, weighing his options heavily as the background is filled with the noises of Hamster the Hamster doing whatever-it-is-ferrets-do. In the long run, he was already dressed for the occasion: foregoing his usual lax clothing (perhaps too lax - some people complained that wearing different sets of pajamas everyday couldn't be considered lax clothing.) for a simple burgundy suit atop a stuffy white dress shirt, and even that was atop a sleek undershirt. Black tie, black belt, black dress socks, black dress shoes. Sleeve cuffs were sure to expose half an inch exactly, just as their tailors decided - all prim and proper and just as nauseating as it had been when he was a child.

He warily observes his bed and once more goes over the possibilities of just staying in regardless, and a third time decides it isn't worth being scolded over, and he buttons up the coat and steps out of the dorm room, bidding Hamster the Hamster a goodbye.

So now he would be late. By the time he made it, he could probably just slip right in and linger somewhere, make pleasantries with some people like he was taught, avoid any political chatter that could ruin Prince Poprock's reputation and go back to his room with Hamster the Hamster and just... sleep, probably.

God, Gods, Goddesses and whatever else, that sounded terrible. His mother always did like to call him a bum when he'd wander off and get lost with Lansing, follow the other boy wherever he went and they'd end up stranded somewhere until the light nearly went out and he stumbled home, and no one would actually care but they'd act a fuss and tell him how improper it was. Didn't matter either way, it was always Rox who had to go through all that ruling garbage. Why would it matter whether or not the second prince was there?

That justification never held - in fact, it normally made it worse. And so they'd set a ban on him leaving to visit with Lansing but then all he did was find new ways to sneak out. A place it wasn't stuffy and condescending was always nice, and Lansing's parents never seemed to mind too much when they saw the two of them.

He likes to think he wouldn't be in this situation right now if Lansing was here. Maybe they'd have gotten lost somewhere and no one would find them and they'd have been fine.

Well, and then Lansing died.

He kicks at a rock that was sitting on the path and it taps back to the gravel lining the path. Still, it was a nice idea. He can hear the festivities the closer he gets. He continues to dread his very presence being in that area, but there's nothing left to do but continue going at this point. God, he doesn't want to.

And so he doesn't. With his terrible decision making, he turns right and keeps walking down a different path for the moment, wanting to revel in not being in there for a bit longer. He's close enough - he was basically there, and he just needed some air, that was all.

He was going to need a lot of air tonight, probably. Feigning sickness might work - a hand on his head as he laments the sudden fatigue that's befallen him. Maybe he can still run away at this point, nothing's really stopping him save for his family and brother's reputations.

No real point to doing that anymore. He breathes and he can feel his lungs fill with air before he sighs it right back out, runs a hand through his hair and messes it up slightly. It's already a natural mess of waves. He ought to tie it up instead. At least he planned ahead for that - there's a hairband against his wrist, a dark red that matches his suit. He pulls his hair back and snaps the band in place, holding his hair up in a half bun, the lowest layer of his hair still weaving its way down.

Taking a seat against the stone of a low wall, the sole of his neat, black shoe is pressed against it. It's not a cold evening, perhaps on the chill side, sure, but certainly nothing bad. A nice breeze, a crisp smell to the air. There's still underlying noises of an aristocratic event, a pulse of the feeling. It's never really cold to him, really, and he blames that in part to being from the family he's from.

He should be heading back, honestly. He's content to sit here a while longer, even so, and doesn't make to move. He'll be a little tardy, blame it on some sickness. It'll be just as believable, he thinks, and that's enough convincing to have him stay.

The party can wait.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me