Red-Eye Flight To Hell | Zombie Apocalypse RP | Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Red-Eye Flight To Hell | Zombie Apocalypse RP | Accepting

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:35 pm

You yawn loudly, shifting in the uncomfortable chairs that every airport seems to use in their waiting areas and glance at your watch. The time reads back 11 PM and you sigh in mild relief. Soon, you will be boarding your plane. Soon, you'll be able to settle in and get some much-needed sleep for the nine hour flight from Paris, France to NYC, New York. As if summoned by your thoughts, the voice of the flight attendant comes over the intercom and announces that they will begin boarding the flight. When your turn comes, you quickly hand over your ticket to be scanned and make your way onto the plane to find your seat. Finally, you sink into the only slightly more comfortable seat on the aircraft after storing your bag overhead. The flight fills slowly, and by the time the doors are closing and the Flight Attendants are beginning their typical safety speech, you've almost drifted off to sleep. The roar of the engines seems dull and distant, as does the low murmur of quiet conversations being held around you. Slowly, as the nose of your flight tips up into the sky, your eyes slide shut and you find yourself floating blissfully into oblivion.

You wake up hours later to the early morning sunlight peeking in through the aircraft's windows. Sitting up, you stretch as best you can in an effort to get the many kinks out of your pack and glance around. Many of the flight's passengers are still asleep, others just starting to rouse like yourself. The dull roar of the engines and the low murmur of the other passengers are still a low drone in the background. Looking at your watch, you're surprised to see you slept through almost the entire flight and that the plane is due for landing at any moment. Glancing out the window, you are mildly concerned about the fact that the plane hasn't seemed to go down any, even though it left right on schedule and shouldn't be running late. By now, you expected to be low enough to see New York City. You keep half an eye on the window, not too terribly concerned at first, but as time begins to tick by, your apprehension grows. Fifteen minutes late, then thirty, then an hour. You are certain something must be going on when the intercom crackles to life and a man's voice comes over the speakers.

"Folks, this is your captain speaking. As some of you may have noticed, we were due to land nearly an hour ago. Unfortunately, there is some sort of 'situation' and I can't contact ground control. We will be landing shortly, but I must ask you to stay in your seats and buckled until I give the word," he said before the intercom crackled once more and went silent. The low murmur begins to increase, and as seconds turn to minutes, an edge of hysteria can be heard in the voices. After cruising for another forty-five minutes with no word from the ground, the plane finally begins it's steady descent to the ground. It isn't until around 5000 feet that the phones begin working again, people around you (yourself included) having taken them off airplane mode in hopes of getting a signal to call your loved ones, that the news starts trickling in. By the time the wheels touch down, no one quite sure what to do or say. Surely the news reports and texts must be mistaken. The undead can't just randomly crawl out of the ground and start attacking people. That's the stuff of fiction, movies and books and scary stories of things that go bump in the night. Unfortunately, it is very real. Sometime during your nine hour flight, the undead rose and the world was immediately plagued by the walking dead. In a matter of hours, a third of the world's population had fallen and those remaining were now on a quest to survive. You and the other passengers of Flight 532 are part of the remaining survivors, and if you want any hope of getting out alive, you'll have to work together.
Last edited by Epiclilkitty on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Red-Eye Flight To Hell | the R U L E S

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:37 pm

1. ALL CS RULES APPLY
    2. This is a Semi-literate roleplay. Minimum of 400 words post with correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
    3. Members are unlimited; feel free to come up with your own character role. I ran out of ideas
    4. You may have as many characters as you can handle but don't go overboard
    5. Keep it PG-13 and Below. Yes, it's a Zombie RP but no excessive gore detailed and no explicit scenes/cussing
    6. No Godmodding, Powerplay, or perfect characters
    7. Include everyone! Don't leave anyone out; try to avoid constant 1x1 interactions
    8. Drama highly encouraged!
    9. Playable characters can be aged anywhere from 6yrs and up; younger children/babies are allowed but as NPCs
    10. Join the Discord! Post forms on the Application Thread! Remove your Signatures! Have fun!
Last edited by Epiclilkitty on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Red-Eye Flight To Hell | the C H A R A C T E R S

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:06 pm

Leader
n a m e | a g e | Male
Lilbreadstick

Second in Command
n a m e | a g e | Female
Reserved

Medic
n a m e | a g e | g e n d e r
r o l e p l a y e r

Gun Expert
r o l e p l a y e r

r o l e p l a y e r

r o l e p l a y e r

r o l e p l a y e r

r o l e p l a y e r
Survival Expert
r o l e p l a y e r

The Nerd
r o l e p l a y e r

The Parent
r o l e p l a y e r

The Child
Reserved

r o l e p l a y e r

r o l e p l a y e r

r o l e p l a y e r

r o l e p l a y e r
Last edited by Epiclilkitty on Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me