♚ ❜ // ── myths or legends !

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

♚ ❜ // ── sonya ! 004 | carter ! 003

Postby nocturna. » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:38 am

--{ ..━━━━. 𝑆𝑂𝑁𝑌𝐴 .𝐴..𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑈 .}
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      - - - female | vampire | 865 y/o | warrior | bi & single | loc: wolves' castle | tags: sophie | ment: kazimir, everyone
        To say the vampress was stunned would have been an enormous understatement. Mere seconds ago, she had ben gracefully sipping golden bubbles from a champagne flute. And now? Well, that moment was now what seemed like worlds away. Full eyelashes fluttered, attempting to blink away the growing confusion as Sonya stared up at the ornately vaulted ceiling. Her hands were resting on cold marble floors alongside stones of various shapes and sizes. Huh. She actually threw me... Speaking of the devil, Sophie suddenly loomed over her lying form, her eyes burning brightly. The girl's words were laced with venom despite what her petite physical appearance showed.

In any other circumstance, Sonya would have leapt at the younger vampire, ripping her eyes out. But for reasons unbeknownst to her, Sonya slowly grinned up at the girl. That was a lie; Sonya knew exactly why she refrained from attacking. The corners of her candy apple red lips crept up into a wicked smirk. The warning the 'commander' vampress had issued was amusing to the warrior. She had fallen right into Sonya's web.

A proud chuckle escaped Sonya's mouth as she pushed herself up from the rubble. Silence had enveloped the party as all eyes were on the two feuding females. She was pretty sure a glass or two shattered in the background, slipped from stunned hands. "Sophie, it appears as though you had forgotten your cue." She almost nonchalantly stated while brushing away dusty patches on her outfit. Before Sonya could utter another comment, the deep imposing voice that was all too familiar to them both, growled in their direction; Kazimir. From years of experience with the man, Sonya knew there would be hell to pay. But it didn't bother the warrior too greatly. She could handle it. But the shame that was surely to fall on Sophie would be crippling. "Not to worry dear. It happens to the best of us." She sneered at the younger female, rubbing the backhanded compliment deep. And with that, Sonya darted through the crowd, making sure others from their coven had gotten the order to vacate.

--[ ..━━━━. 𝖢 𝖠 𝖱 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 . 𝖧 𝖤 𝖭 𝖣 𝖤 𝖱 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 .]
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      - - male | human | 26 y/o | blacksmith | het & single | loc: castle rear | tags: emerson, elena, danielle | ment: n/a
        The last thing the blacksmith remembered was the anguished pleading of his friend, Emerson. Her words weren't what he remembered, it was still too groggy, but her tone. Carter had never heard the depth of sorrow that saturated the huntress's voice until now. He knew something was wrong... Even on the rare occasions Em would talk about her deceased family, she embodied the purest forms of anger and revenge. And that was the last thought the man had before tumbling to the ground.

It had happened so fast... One second Carter was choosing to leave a painful conversation, and in the next he was knocked unconscious. Everything then became black. It gripped hold of him rapidly, lulling the man off into an unwanted sleepy silence. His body grew slack, melting with the sudden lack of all senses.

Carter wasn't able to hear or feel Emerson's gentle words and touch; though his facial muscles twitched involuntarily. Perhaps this was the catalyst that needed to pull Carter awake. Very slowly, the sound of female voices hummed through the man's ears. Words weren't discernable, as if he were listening to the conversation a room away. They didn't stop. The mumbling echoed through his ears, growing louder and louder with each second. It was almost painful. It felt like a bee had been let lose in his head, banging and knocking into every cavity. The man's face scrunched slightly in reaction to the building echo. Why wouldn't they just leave him be? A nap was all he wanted... The voices were persistent, bidding him to listen; and almost as if his body gave in, words became noticeable. "Put it away, emerson…" Em? What was she doing now? The girl always had a knack for finding trouble. "... don't want to hurt her ..." Who was getting hurt? Carter's face contorted, trying to deal with the flood of sound filling his head. It was shaking him awake and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Hazely-blue eyes flickered at great speed, trying to adjust to everything around him.

Last bumped by nocturna. on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:38 am.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me