── ✧ diversity

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

── ✧ diversity

Postby Kim Jongdae » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:49 am

One group of mutuals, one camper van, and one hell of an autumn adventure coming their
        way. A group of friends have known each other since their high school days have decided o
        n a whim to take a quarter off of their university year to travel along the coast of the unit
        ed states; starting from Washington state, all the way down and around to Maine on the ea
        st coast. What started as a trip planned for the group turned into an adventure +1, when o
        ne of their friends decided to let another mutual tag along as well. What makes each of th
        ese kids unique, however, is their diversity- in gender, ids, origins, anything anyone could t
        hink of. They've all grown, matured, changed in every which way- including their blossomi
        ng personalities. This was supposedly a reuinion of old friends, but the dynamics likely hav
        e changed between members of their own 'quaint' little group.

note: hi, yes, this is your local, cliche road trip, but with a twist of diversity thrown into t
        he mix. If you're not interested in seeing a diverse array of characters (& etc), then im sor
        ry lol
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧ rules

Postby Kim Jongdae » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:03 am

(01) minimum 400 words per post
        (02) please pm all reservations, max of two characters, but preferably with different prese
        nting pronouns; please post all forms on the discussion thread
        (03) for the sake of diversity, all of our friends are split into two different presenting pron
        ouns, either she/her or he/him, however this does not govern anything but what they id a
        s otherwise; in addition, demis and nb friends are welcome, feel free to pick what you'd f
        eel most appropriate & im always open to swapping them around etc. remember, they're o
        nly split into their pronoun ids, so feel free to figure out the rest
        (04) with that, a couple of the kids have pre-made reqs, please fulfill those; those who ha
        ve no reqs are free to your own discretion
        (05) if you're picking majors for your kids (they're in college), it's preferred that no one ov
        erlaps, but I'm not strict about it (shrugs)
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧ he/him

Postby Kim Jongdae » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:28 am

HE/HIM ──────────────
        the dauntless
          They're the ones who suggested the trip in the first place. Everyone's been so busy r
          ecently, he just wanted to get together again. The bravest and most adventurous of
          the bunch. req: they are non-korean (but other east asian + south asian are a-ok
          and preferred) yeohsang
        the lone wolf
          They drifted the farthest away from the group; it's not something they might have in
          itially wanted, but it happened- somehow. He's somewhat stilted and stiff, but has a
          good (-ish...?) heart overall... maybe. kim, biology major
        the meek
          They're endearingly soft and gentle and unafraid of hard work all around. Probably t
          he quietest out of the bunch, but that by no means determines their strengths. req:
          they're trans n' proud! no one can take that away from them! anne
        the prince
          Ah, yes, the prince. They come from the most well off family out of the bunch and i
          t definitely shows! They haven't had the... pleasure of working laboriously like some
          of our other friends have had and isn't exactly thrilled about being in a sweaty camp
          er van to say the least. jisung
Last edited by Kim Jongdae on Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧ she/her

Postby Kim Jongdae » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:51 am

SHE/HER ─────────────
        the firecracker
          They're loud! So unabashed and bright! They were eager to join in on the reunion, si
          mply for the idea of excitement and to see everyone's faces once more. They're the
          literal mood of the entire group, despite not entirely aware. req: id as anything bu
          t cis- they're queer too. kim, dance major
        the golden kid
          The popular, charming, and athletic one. They were the one who was popular during
          high school, attended all the 'cool' school wide events, and was often invited around
          whenever possible. Regarded as the 'perfect', well rounded one of the bunch. sunchild
        the bookworm
          Intelligent and clever are the best ways to describe the bookworm. They're honest a
          nd affectionate, but to be honest, wasn't thrilled about this trip in the slightest. Th
          ey'd much rather cozy up at home and read a good book- needless to say, they're ma
          ybe a little sour about this trip. loco, pre-med major
        the new kid
          The new kid on the trip, of the group, in general here. They were a mutual of the d
          auntless, who had invited them on the trip- the more the merrier was the phrase th
          ey'd used. Fortunately, they seemed to fit in with at least some of the bunch here w
          ith their sociable, yet calm demeanor. req: they're non-asian! though preferably s
          till poc. plushpop
Last edited by Kim Jongdae on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧ status

Postby Kim Jongdae » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:44 am

Kim Jongdae

My pets