⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ THE DEADLY SEVEN !! ❞

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ THE DEADLY SEVEN !! ❞

Postby heartless, » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:50 am

DEADLY !
      DEADLY !
      DEADLY !
      DEADLY !
      DEADLY !

SEVEN DEADLY SINS X 90 DAY FIANCEE ???
      HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS & HIGH SCHOOL
      FRIENDS ALL DECIDE TO GO ON A CRUISE FOR
      THE SUMMER BEFORE GOING OFF TO COLLEGE
      & START LIFE ON THEIR OWN. MOST ARE USING
      THIS TIME TO DECIDE IF WANT TO BE WITH TH
      EIR CURRENT "LOVER" WHEN THEY LEAVE OR IF
      THEY WANT START SCHOOL A SINGLE PRINGLE!
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartless, » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:02 am

THE DEADLY SEVEN !!
      THE DEADLY !
      THE DEADLY !
      THE DEADLY !
      THE DEADLY !
      THE DEADLY !

LUST

CHASITY

GLUTTONY
      TEMPER-

SLOTH

DILIGENT
      WRATH

FORGIVE-

KINDNESS
      ENVY

PRIDE

HUMILITY

WILL FINISH CODING MAYBE? MAYBE NOT
      THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW

LUST (PLEUVOIR) X CHASTITY (WINTER)
      GLUTTONY (BAM) X TEMPERANCE (KIM)
      GREED (WINTER) X CHARITY (EGGO)
      SLOTH (EXTRA) X DILIGENCE (BAM)
      WRATH (EGGO)X FORGIVENESS (EXTRA)
      ENVY (SUNCHILD) X KINDNESS (EUN)
      PRIDE (WINTER) X HUMILITY (FEATHER)
Last edited by heartless, on Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ MONTY AND STORMIE !! ❞

Postby heartless, » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:36 am

xxxxxxxxxxxMONTGOMERY COOPER
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xxxxxxxxxxxrole. greedxxmood. ready to party xxmentioned. none atm xxtags. ruby, kenny, ro
        xxxxxxxxxxxthe had cruise had been the something the group of friends had been planning since the beginning of senior year when they were all in newish relationships and thought it would be fun to spend the whole summer before going off to college together which anyone would have told them this was a terrible idea if they knew each couple secret they were hiding. hell monty would have backed out last minute if his girlfriend didn't have some sort of hold on that the boy couldn't explain. he couldn't tell the pretty girl no half the time even if he wanted too? this was all new to him since he never dated anyone. they have been together two years on this very day and wow had they been a crazy two years. years filled with the greedy trying to stay faithful the best way he knew how but wasn't having very much luck and him having tattoos on his body dedicated to two very different girls. one he was in love with and one he couldn't get out of his mind no matter how hard he tried.

xxxxxxxxxxxlaying on one of the beds in a room in an orange jumpsuit was Montgomery waiting for his girl to finish getting ready. next to him lied a sleeping December in a police dog vest because of course, he couldn't leave his child out of the fun. "I think the joker and Harley Quinn would have been more fun." now he wasn't sure if he was saying that since he had rubies name in sparkles on his ass or that he was honestly scared she was going to handcuff him somewhere by the end of the night and leave him there when he made her mad. "I think I would make a good joker?" though he couldn't deny the jumpsuit made his ass look good and it was extremely comfortable. plus he could get undress and redressed in record time wearing this thing. "I don't think anyone is ever getting me out of this. it's so comfortable."

xxxxxxxxxxxhalloween was one of his all-time favorite holidays just because he enjoyed the fact of everyone dressing up and getting to pretend they were something else for the night or even sometimes you had no idea who you were talking to because of the costume and it made it even more fun but this wasn't a holiday party where he could be on the prowl. it was an event to celebrate the two-year anniversary of him and ruby which meant he had to keep his attention solely on her or it just wouldn't be right. even though ruby knew how he was half the time and didn't care too much when he had a drunk slip up and was locking lips with another girl or sometimes even guy he was making eye contact the whole night with from across the room.

xxxxxxxxxxxthe brunette sat up grinning when he heard the bathroom door start to open and out came a brunette in a tight-fitting black and white cop costume and he felt his mouth fall open at the sight of her. "oh this was definitely the right choice" sitting on the edge of the bed he took her by the hand and pulled her closer to him as his blue eyes looked up at her. he started the party earlier and the red solo cup in his other hand made it quite clear. "how the hell have you put up with me for two years?" of course it was a joke but there was also seriousness in the question but he didn't bother waiting for an answer before kissing her hand and getting off of the bed before he ended up ditching the party and staying in the room with her all night.

xxxxxxxxxxxhe held the bedroom door open for her before following her and December out and shutting the door behind him. he didn't bother attaching a leash to the husky because honestly where was she going to run away being stuck on a ship in the middle of the ocean? and if you didn't know wh the dog belonged too by now then you were just really clueless. the whole ship was decked out from top to bottom in spooky Halloween decorations. he heard whispers through the halls that there was a haunted house on one of the decks and he was dying to go through it.

xxxxxxxxxxxblue eyes watched as the dog disappeared into the crowed obviously headed to someone. throwing an arm around ruby before heading in the direction their child went in. he rolled his eyes when he realized he was being betrayed and his dog was loving on Ro and Kennedy. " apparently she has bad taste." he said looking dead at the boy in the patient costume. the party just started but he figured a black eye could help out Ro costume a bit because it was lacking. he had to stop himself from making a cheesy and flirty joke about Kennedy being in a nurse costume but this wasn't the time or place for that.

xxxxxxxxxxxthe greedy was known for his shady one-liners but he knew he had to play somewhat nice tonight for ruby. ro was one of the few people who just being in the presence of him put him in a bad mood. he just couldn't stand the guy no matter how hard he tried and it wasn't even about Kennedy because he wasn't jealous they were together. not event he slightest because he knew if he wanted kennedy he could have her quicker than he could snap his fingers. he just thought someone like her could do way better than a grumpy and boring Ro. "You two were one of the last ones I expected to do a couples costume."

xxxxxxxxxxxhe finished the last of what was in his cup before grabbing one off of a try that waiters were carrying around and handed one to ruby, kennedy, and ro even though it pained him to do so but this night wasn't about his petty problems with the wrath but about his beautiful girlfriend who couldn't know at the moment about his connection to the girl standing in front of them. "to two years and many more to come." he said clicking his glass with rubys in an attempt to make a pathetic cheer to raise the tension that he was hoping only himself was feeling.

xxxxxxxxxxx"Well it was nice seeing you guys but this night isnt about me and im sure Rose wants to find her friends." ever since they started dating monty took to calling her by her middle name besides her first which gave him the idea of the small rose tattoo on his right hand. most would think he was dumb as hell for getting a tattoo decided to a girl he was only dating for a year and a half at the time but if you knew him you would of known that Monty never dates a girl so for him to be in a committed relationship with ruby meant he was head over heels for the girl. "I will see you later right?" everyone knew him and kennedy were friends but no one knew they were actually more than that. "nice costume by the way," he said with a playful wink before allowing Rose to lead him and December away in the direction of where her friends were.

xxxxxxxxxxx WORD COUNT - 1,248

xxxxxxxxxxxSTORMIE WYNTERS
      xxxxxxxxxxxrole chasity PRINCESS xxmood. moody & flirty xxmentioned. conan [text] xxtags. ruby, kenny, ro, monty
        xxxxxxxxxxx stormie loved any party that involved her having an excuse to dress in less clothing though this year she struggled coming up with a costume because she ran out of princesses to dress as. last minute she decided she would crash Sammy and Tobys couple costume and turn into a three-person one because she loved the thought of dressing as an angel though she wasn't sure how the heck she was going to keep a costume white all night but it was worth it to try because her body looked banging in the costume. she was going to match with her boyfriend but they got into a fight the night before and she was currently giving him the silent treatment but they both know she couldn't last more than a day without talking to him.

xxxxxxxxxxx it took her a good couple of hours to get ready for this party. she took the longest hot shower a human could possibly take, shaving her whole body and washing her hair. after using all the hot water on the ship she exited wrapping a towel around herself. she turned on her blow dryer and started blow-drying her long brunette hair. once she was pleased with how it looked she started on her make up which would take up the most of her time. finishing with winged liner she exited the bathroom to get to the white outfit from out of her closet before going back into the bathroom and putting it on. she took a final look of herself in the full-length mirror before heading out of her shared room for the party.

xxxxxxxxxxxplacing her diamond halo on her head and her white feather wings with diamonds flowed behind her as he heels clicked as she walked. she smiled at everyone as she passed knowing damn well all eyes were on her at the moment because the girl looked like a real-life angel. she stopped every few minutes making her rounds of saying hello to everyone and seeing what hot guys or girls the party had to offer tonight but she was sadly disappointed by the turnout. she had to find someone to entrain herself with since her man decided to be a mess up on all nights and make her not want to talk to him.

xxxxxxxxxxxher blue orbs landed on a monty, ruby, Kenny and she perked up when she saw Ro in the group. "oh my gosh congrats on your guys anniversary. love the costumes." she said giving ruby a hug before looking dead at Kenny and Ro. "when her lack of life-saving skills kills you I will personally give you a tour of heaven." she said with a smile on her pink lips. she would be willing to start a fight right here and now with kenny because the girl was ready a few drinks in and she thought Ro could do a million times better even if he was a grump mess all the time. kenny probably caused half of his anger problems.

xxxxxxxxxxxshe felt her phone vibrate and shook her head when she read the name Conan on her screen. this boy was already panicking and the party just started. she quickly shot him a text that was more of a joke than anything serious. "you can borrow rubys cuff and cuff him to yourself for the rest of the night c; she laughed at her own joke before pressing send and focusing her attention back on the group. she wished conan would just come out and admit his feelings already so he didn't have to bottle them up the whole time and she didn't have to listen to him once again cry about his love for monty that he has been holding in since freshmen year and she was dumb enough to promise to keep his secret.

xxxxxxxxxxx"so any relationship advice from the two happy couples?" she knew there was trouble in paradise between the four because there was no way the two biggest players in their friendship group was one hundred percent faithful to their lovers. she would bet her diamond halo on it without a second thought. "you have to have some sort of secrets since the two biggest players in our group has been locked down by the same people for more than a year." she looked at monty. "no that wasn't a prison joke about your costume before you ask." she always needs what was going to leave the greeds mouth before he did because they were similar in way too many ways.

xxxxxxxxxxx"also do you guys like my costume?" she said spinning in a circle to give them a full view. "I made it myself." the wings were already hurting her shoulders and back but sometimes beauty hurt and she wasn't about to take them and ruin the whole look of the costume. she was already starting to wish she wore one of her old princesses costumes. she probably had no right to wear an angel costume since everyone at this party knew she wasn't an angel. maybe more of an angel of darkness but wearing this white outfit was going to give her a one-way ticket to hell one day but she was okay with that because her outfit was fire. when a waiter went by she grabbed a drink from off of the try before raising it to her lips and taking a sip. she just waited to watch the mess she started to unfold in front of her because there was no way one of the four wouldnt snap on each other.

xxxxxxxxxxxWORD COUNT - 1,000
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ THE DEADLY SEVEN !! ❞

Postby feather_light_flight » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:56 am

Lorelei Del RavenCroft

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    mood ‖ very uncertain --- tagged ‖ sammy --- mentions ‖ monty, micah, stormie, toby --- role ‖ humility

Lorelei hadn't seen Micah all evening, and she was terrified about walking into the party without him. Still though, what was a girl to do when her date was as flighty as he? Taking a deep breath, the girl stared at her reflection in the mirror, reassuring herself that it would be okay, that she looked fine. Running her delicate fingers down the stiff boning of the body suit, Lorelei did have to admit, her Mother had good taste in costumes. A quality piece of work, the sweet heart neckline and high cut hips really accentuated Lorelei's figure- probably a bit too much for some tastes. Paired with a simple headband that had wired bunny ears on top, and a floofy black bunny tail attached at the tail bone, the stunning blonde would be making quite the impression at the party tonight. Her ever over bearing, and perhaps inappropriate mother, had insisted Lore pair the ensemble with risque fish net tights and a pair of leather pumps that Lore was pretty sure had been bought from an adult store. They made her legs look like chiseled marble-and would make it impossible to stand for more than ten minutes at a time. God she hoped this would get Sterling's attention, Lorelei always aimed to be the best girlfriend she could be, but with how wild all their friends got sometimes, it was hard for the girl to keep her head on straight.

A wistful smile tugged at the girl's lips as she thought back on when she first got placed into school with all of them. It had been wild, transferring to a new school, a new life, and when she first met the group, Lorelei had been certain she was going to keel over and die of stress before she graduated. The blonde could recall begging her mother for a private tutor, and her mother outright rejecting her ridiculous idea, insisting that the experience would help Lorelei grow as a person. It had, but over the years Lorelei had also realized that her emotions about the people in the group had gotten more and more messy as time went on. In love with one secretly, dating another her mom did not approve of at all, and then there had been the whole mess with Stormie. God had that ever been a hurricane to weather. Lorelei was pretty sure she still had some repressed trauma from all the fighting that had occurred, but for the life of her she had tried so hard to mend her friendship with the girl. It just wasn't in her nature to stay mad at people. That's not to say that Stormie felt the same about the situation. Lorelei was fairly certain the brunette would sooner push her over board.

Sighing deeply, Lorelei shook out her platinum hair and headed out, less strutting and more skittering down the hall towards the party. Her mother had better be right about this stupid outfit. This better be worth it. Approaching the edge of the party, Lorelei's feet froze in place, breathe hitching as she almost turned and bolted back for the safety of her room. Once she walked into that crowd there was no turning back.

Clenching her hands into fists, the girl took a breathe and pushed forward, head rotating back and forth as she desperately sought out a familiar face. There! Spotting a familiar head of hair, Lorelei forged over to one of the only people in this party she felt safe around. Clutching her arms under her chest- which did not help to accentuate from the generous cleavage the suit provided- Lorelei huddled up to Sam's side, following her gaze across the crowd. "Thank god. Someone I know. I feel like a pigeon among peacocks, everyone keeps staring." It was true, Lore's outfit had caught the eyes of several party goers, most of whom were still leering at her from their spots on the dance floor. Meanwhile, the shy blonde had managed to turn several shades of pink and red in the course of a minute, and had settled on a charming shade of rose. "You look super cute by the way Sammy, wheres Toby? No matching couples costume?"
Last edited by feather_light_flight on Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ KENNY & TOBY !! ❞

Postby extra terrestrial » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:03 pm

KENNEDY HOGAN
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

↳ forgiveness x↳ flirty x↳ the party x↳ ro, monty, ruby, stormie

xxxxxit took kennedy forever to get ready. it wasn’t like she had a lot to do to make herself presentable, but rather she couldn’t get herself to focus on doing just one thing. she’d finally managed to get her hair straightened, her long dark locks silky and smooth, and her makeup was pretty much finished, but now she was trying to find her shoes and the hat that went with her nurse’s costume. hell, her mind was so scattered that she hadn’t even zipped up the dress yet. its sides hung loose and open, the white fabric fluttering as she rushed about the room in a tizzy, and every once in a while two black points of a capital letter ‘M’ were visible above her waistband. at last she fished her white stilettos our from underneath her bed, and as she was putting them on, she could see her reflection in the mirror across the room. lipstick. she’d forgotten lipstick. she quickly rushed back into the bathroom, grabbed a tube of red lipstick and flicked it across her mouth with a practiced hand. satisfied, she emerged back into the bedroom only to find her nurse’s hat sitting on her mattress. had it been there the whole time? sighing, she grabbed it, placed it atop her head, and sized herself up in the mirror. with a nod of approval, she zipped up her tight-fitting dress, which was much too short and had a plunging neckline that her mother would not have liked, and emerged out into the hallway.

xxxxxthe ship was heavily decorated with the usual halloween garb, but, despite the costume, that’s not what kenny was celebrating tonight. she was on her way to monty’s and ruby’s two-year-anniversary party. in her opinion, that was hardly a reason to celebrate. yes, that was one of the last things she’d be caught dead celebrating. still, she’d go and tell ruby she looked cute and tell them how jealous she was of their relationship or some crap like that because that’s what was expected of her. that didn’t mean she was happy for them, though. she’d be happy if they broke up. but, despite certain occurrences, kenny doubted that would happen any time soon.

xxxxxi should’ve worn my mary janes, kennedy thought to herself as she made her way to the room where the party was being held. she almost had, but they threw off the entire look, so she’d settled on a pair of white stilettos instead. she could walk in heels just fine, but they always made her feet hurt. eh, whatever. i look hot. kennedy had arrived by now, and she found herself looking for ro, out of habit. it wasn’t like she particularly wanted to see him, but it was what she was used to doing. they’d been on the outs these past few weeks, more so than usual, but like always, kennedy pretended like everything was okay, what with the cruise and all. but they hadn’t even bothered to plan a couple’s costume, so no doubt their secret would be out in no time.

xxxxxor maybe not. at last, kennedy’s eyes landed on ro, and he seemed to be dressed as some sort of hospital patient. the fates were definitely on her side. for now. she walked over to talk him, forcing a smile. “well, it looks like we matched anyway,” she said, trying to keep the mood light. she was about to say something else when she felt something warm and furry rub against her leg. “what the—oh, hi d—” she stopped herself just short of saying ‘december’, the dog’s name. it was monty’s dog, who kenny had grown quite close to due to recent events. she was pretty sure everyone that knew monty knew that this was his dog even if they didn’t know her name, including ro. “doggie,” she quickly corrected herself, deciding to play dumb. she bent down to rub the scruff of december’s neck. god, she hoped ro wouldn’t catch on. dogs tended to gravitate to people they knew and could trust, but since ro didn’t like animals, maybe he didn’t know that. kenny heard monty’s voice and looked up. she straightened, about to be offended, when she realized he hadn’t been referring to her. she cast a quick, fleeting glance at ro but said nothing in his defense.

xxxxxkenny couldn’t help taking note of monty’s prison jumpsuit and, more importantly, how he looked in it, but she kept her mouth clamped up in a pleasant smile. she wasn’t about to say anything with ro standing there. he was like a ticking bomb and right now, she wasn’t in the mood to clean up any wreckage. kennedy laughed slightly at monty’s comment. “yeah, well, it was an accident,” she stated calmly. she wasn’t about to sugar-cost the truth for monty. he was the only person who knew what her’s and ro’s relationship was really like. she took the cup that monty handed her and watched him toast to his and ruby’s relationship. kennedy dipped her drink. this was going to be a long night.

xxxxxthe night seemed to get even longer as stormie approached the group. her name was suiting, that was for sure. it seemed that everywhere she went, a storm began to brew. even now, she was trying to cause trouble. “like you’ll be able to get past the front gate,” she scoffed under her breath. really, she wanted to scream at stormie to “PLEASE TAKE RO OFF MY HANDS!” but she couldn’t do that. it was a game they played and kennedy didn’t know why. but she wasn’t about to lose it. still, kennedy’s breath caught in her throat at stormie’s next questions. it almost seemed as if this girl knew something about kenny that she shouldn’t and was trying to force her to own up to it, but that wasn’t possible was it? once again, she kept her mouth shut, but her eyes nervously darted over to monty to see what he would do.

xxxxxignoring the way stormie flaunted her costume, kenny nodded in confirmation of what monty was asking, trying not to look too eager. was it friday already? it was. kennedy and monty had a sort of ongoing agreement to spend tuesdays and fridays together. of course, no one knew what they were actually doing. no one even knew that they were in the same vicinity on these nights. and that’s the way they intended to keep it. everyone knew they had a weird, flirty friendship, but no one was aware of just how far that extended. it was kind of ironic, really. neither of them liked commitment, and yet the only thing they could fully commit to was being noncommittal together. she grinned at monty’s compliment. “what, this old thing?” she watched as he walked away. “nice ass,” she muttered.

x

TOBY MOORE

↳ sloth x↳ sleepy but trying x↳ the party x↳ sammy and lorelei

xxxxxtoby hated halloween. it was the one night of the year when everyone dressed up for attention and that was the last thing he wanted to do. he liked to fly under the radar. too much attention made him uncomfortable. that’s why, when sammy had told him her idea for a couple’s costume, he’d opted for a jesus sweater. he felt bad for not exactly complying with her wishes, but honestly, he just didn’t know what else to do. the whole “dressing up” thing just went over his head.

xxxxxtoby’s fingers poked out of the long sleeves of his sweater, gripping the monster energy drink in his hands. he’d started trying to be awake more lately. he felt bad that he wasted so much time sleeping that he could’ve spent with sammy. tonight, especially, he’d promised not to leave the party early and go to bed. he was on his third energy drink now, and as if he wasn’t a nervous enough person by nature, the caffeine was making it even worse. he felt jumpy and hyper, like he had to be moving at all times or he’d explode. god, he hoped this was going to be worth it.

xxxxxhe made his way through the heavily-decorated halls, past pumpkins and bats, and found the party at last. already people were everywhere. he felt so out of place. he didn’t want to be there at all, especially considering the fact that one of the people they were celebrating was monty. that man hated toby’s guts, for a reason beyond toby’s understanding. there he was now, talking to a group of people, ro included. toby skirted as far around that group as possible. he looked around for sammy. she was the only reason he’d come. she’d insisted, and after a long bit of insisting, he’d agreed, and it was too late to back out now.

xxxxxwhen he at last spotted sammy, he almost couldn’t believe what she was wearing. she always looked good, but tonight she looked especially good. red was definitely her color. yet, somehow, at the same time, the fancy getup made her scary. she suddenly seemed like someone toby didn’t have any business talking to, much less dating. someone like stormie or kennedy. i mean, he couldn’t say he didn’t like it. it was just a very intimidating look, even on sammy. lorelei was there as well, and it seemed as if she too had embraced some sort of alter ego. god, what was it with girls and halloween?

xxxxx“h-hi,” he said, approaching the two girls at last. he shoved one hand into the pocket of his jeans and took another sip of his energy drink. he turned to sammy. “you look nice.” nice? that wasn’t the right word. what was he thinking? she was dressed as a sexy devil for goodness’ sake. “i mean hot—i—never mind.” toby could feel his face starting to burn. the caffeine misted have been clouding his brain. he couldn’t function like he normally did, not that he functioned well even then. he sighed. this was going to be the longest night of toby’s life.

xxxxxtoby honestly wondered why sammy stayed with him. not that he was complaining. he liked her a lot, really. maybe loved her. but he was so bad at this. the whole relationship thing was so hard to him. he wasn’t good at talking to pretty girls. he couldn’t flirt to save his life. he wondered how people like monty and ro managed. they must’ve had some sort of secret, a secret they weren’t about to share with him. speaking of, he couldn’t believe they were rooming with him on this trip. they were going to make fun of his terrible skills with girls and his sweaters, no doubt.
Last edited by extra terrestrial on Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ RUBY; 1 !! ❞

Postby .eggo. » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:09 am

RUBY ROSE LAWRENCE
      ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      role: charity -- location: all hands on deck yall -- mood: my bf is so cute uwu -- tagged: monty, kennedy, ro, stormie -- word count: 1100
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxxx ruby sat on her bathroom sink, putting the finishing touches on her makeup. her and monty were going as cops and robbers, and it was decided that she was the cop. her costume was incredibly tight and way too uncomfortable for her taste, but she knew monty would love it. the fishnets were her idea though. as she carefully applied her bright red lipstick, she heard monty call through the door. "I think the joker and Harley Quinn would have been more fun. I think I would make a good joker?" she heard through the closed door. ruby only rolled her eyes and giggled. she smacked her lips together one final time and straightened out her uniform. the knee high stiletto boots would drive her nuts all night, but it was the only way she'd be able to keep up with how crazy tall monty was. it would be an excellent excuse to be clung to his arm all night, so she decided they could stay. she straightened the cap on her head, fluffed her long, loose curls, and opened the door.

xxxxxxx of course monty was lying on her bed, petting his dog, december. if her cop costume had been his idea, then the orange jumpsuit was hers. she had even bedazzled the butt; her name was literally shining across his rear. she had to remind everyone who he belonged to. it was hard keeping a boyfriend as carefree and beautiful as monty. she knew a lot of girls had wondering eyes, but she trusted monty with her life. she believed he would never hurt her on purpose. if she thought about how happy he had made her these past two years, she'd just start crying, so she put a stop to those thoughts with a bright smile. "we had to be cops and robbers so december could join us. could you really leave this face behind?" she cooed as she ran her hands gently through december's fur. "oh this was definitely the right choice. how the hell have you put up with me for two years?" monty complimented, pulling her close. she was quick to place her hands on both sides of his face, her thumbs gently stroking his cheeks. "it's been a lot easier than you think. you're not as bad as everyone thinks you are." she placed a gentle kiss on his lips to emphasize her point, her dark brown eyes shining with admiration for the person that had made her life so bright.

xxxxxxx she playfully curtsied when monty held the door open for her. she was quick to find his hand as the two of them walked to the ship. she couldn't believe that two years had gone by so fast. the ship was decked out in halloween decorations, and ruby felt a rush of adrenaline run through her veins. nothing is going to ruin this night. she thought firmly as they boarded the ship. she smiled brightly at monty one last time, barely able to contain how giddy she was feeling. she watched in confusion as december quickly weaved through the crowd, clearly on a mission. "where's my partner in crime going?" she asked, following the dog. she grabbed onto monty's hand that was thrown around her shoulder and let herself be led around.

xxxxxxx xxxxxxx they were quick to find who had december's attention. ruby shifted anxiously in monty's arms. kennedy and ro were standing in front of them, december absolutely enraptured with kennedy. she knew that ro and monty didn't get along at all, and it was only a matter of time before the two exploded. she winced as monty, in a completely monty move, quipped, already pushing ro's buttons. ruby made eye contact with kenny and rolled her eyes kindheartedly. "boys." she sighed, disappointing but not surprised that the two were already off to an amazing start.

xxxxxxx she took the drink that monty handed her, taking small sips. she knew she'd have to be the more sober one of the two, since monty was already on drink two. she giggled as they clinked their glasses together, wrapping her arm around monty's waist and pressing a kiss to his cheek. it left a bright red stain on his cheek in the shape of her lips. "to two years and many more to come." he celebrated, taking a swig of his drink. "here, here!" she cheered, trying to match monty by taking another swig. she almost spit out her drink when stormie came up to her, startling her. she was quick to return stormie's hug, squeezing her friend tightly. "so any relationship advice from the two happy couples? you have to have some sort of secrets since the two biggest players in our group has been locked down by the same people for more than a year. no that wasn't a prison joke about your costume before you ask." ruby threw her head back and laughed. "it's all about trust, stormie. you can't just bounce frfom guy to guy when you get bored." she teased, attaching herself once more to monty's side. honestly, she didn't know how they made it work either, but she wasn't going to question a good thing when she saw it.

xxxxxxx "Well it was nice seeing you guys but this night isnt about me and im sure Rose wants to find her friends. I will see you later right? nice costume by the way." monty said, mostly speaking to kenny. monty and kenny were best friends, and who was ruby to come in the middle of two friends? ruby wasn't one to get jealous easily, and she trusted monty completely. she wasn't one of those girls who decided who her boyfriend could be friends with. she knew they hung out often and was fine with it. "it's alright babe, i'm in no rush. all of my friends are right here anyway. why don't all of us go dancing? there is a dance floor, right?" she asked, swinging her head around to look for the dance floor. ruby loved dancing and it was a great activity that they could all do together. she laughed once more as stormie flaunted her costume. she knew the girl just wanted attention, and she wasn't going to ruin her moment. as she turned to talk to stormie, she noticed kenny slink closer to monty. she smiled at the two friends, happy that they could spend some time together. "stormie, i love your costume, even if it's not very fitting for you. an angel, really?" she giggled, admiring all of the shine in stormie's costume.

██████████████
xxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
' FORGET BEING A HERO !! '
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
feel free to message me
about anything and ever
ything. also listen to jes
us is king, it's a bop yall
avid anime watcher and
rper. just a dork really.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
'I'M NOT EVEN A MAN !! '
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxx
██████████████
ImageXXXXXXImage

.eggo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ ROGELIO; 1 !! ❞

Postby .eggo. » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:29 am

ROGELIO RODRIGUEZ
      role: wrath -- location: all hands on deck yall -- mood: can we be done here or- -- tagged: monty, kennedy, ro, stormie -- word count: 1000
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxxx rogelio grumbled as his older sister fawned over him. it was the first time he was going out with kennedy in a while, and his sister had put herself in charge of making sure that he looked his best. he decided to go as an injured patient. it was a low maintenance costume that still allowed him to show off his body. his sister was currently fluffing his hair around the medical tape that was wrapped around his head. his gown was currently tied in the back, but he was planning on untying it once he got to the actual party. "i still don't understand why you're not doing a couples costume with your girlfriend." his sister quipped, spattering a little bit more fake blood on his costume. rogelio rolled his eyes. this wasn't the first time he's had this conversation with his sister, and until he actually broke up with kenny, it wouldn't be the last. "i told you already, i don't actually like her." he grumbled, crossing his arms. his sister threw her hands in the air, clearly frustrated with him. "then why are you still dating her?" she shrilled.

xxxxxxx this was a valid question that ro honestly didn't have an answer to. it had started casually, kenny's good looks had attracted him to her at first. he had heard around school that she was kind and had a good reputation, and at the time ro had needed a better one. throughout high school his anger had gotten the better of him, but with help, mostly his sister's doing, he was slowly getting better. he had learned better outlets for his anger instead of resorting to violence, but something about kenny always just sent a burst of anger run through him. perhaps she reminded him of the old times where he was suspended for fighting every other week. maybe their personalities just clashed too much. ro honestly didn't have the answers, so he just shrugged his sister off. it was too late now to back out anyway. it's not like he's the only one allowed to break up with her; if she really wanted to leave the relationship she could have. of course, he would be angry at first, but it would soon run it's course. "i'm leaving. am i allowed to leave?" he quipped back at his sister.

xxxxxxx when ro arrived at the boat, he rolled his eyes. it was already fully decorated in a halloween theme. it was going to be a long night for him. apparently this party was being thrown in celebration of a two year anniversary? ro didn't know how anyone could last two years with the same person. he made his way onto the ship and was quick to find the drinks. he picked up something red and chugged it quickly. by the time he was finished, kenny had made her presence known by his side. of course she was a nurse. ro hadn't wanted to match, he believes that stupid cliches like that are too cheesy. "well, it looks like we matched anyway," she said, trying to keep the mood light. ro hated it when she walked on eggshells around him. he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. "of course we are. god forbid we do anything by ourselves." he grumbled, his anger already starting to get the best of him.

xxxxxxx the presence of a dog did nothing to settle ro's temper. he was a cat person at heart, not that he'd tell anyone. "who's dog-" ro started, anger already building in his stomach. he froze when the dog went right to kenny and started rubbing on her. ro raised a suspicious eyebrow at her. he didn't know she had a dog. as it turns out, the dog belonged to monty. ro clenched his fists by his sides. this was just the perfect storm to piss him off. he needed to leave before he did anything rash like toss monty off the side of the boat. he vaguely heard monty and his girlfriend talking to kenny. he thinks monty may have insulted him, but the blood pounding in his ears made it hard to hear. he took the drink monty handed him, half hoping that monty actually poisoned it. he drank it in two quick swigs and tossed the cup aside.

xxxxxxx when stormie appeared out of seemingly nowhere, ro visibly relaxed. his shoulders became less tense and he stopped clenching his jaw. stormie was always a good time to be around, not to mention super cute. ro vaguely knew that kenny was unfaithful, but it's not like he was any better. he laughed out loud when stormie brought up his relationship. "yeah, it takes a miracle to stay in a relationship with this one," ro laughed. ro was quick to forget kenny; it's not like she wanted to hang out with him either. she was already sneaking closer to monty and away from him. he wasn't going to interfere with her business. he turned his full attention to stormie, a smirk already gracing his face.

xxxxxxx "an angel? really? was the costume store all out of tiaras?" he joked, not so subtly checking her out. stormie made ro feel less angry all the time so he liked being around her. he rolled his eyes as monty's girlfriend tried to start up a conversation with stormie about her costume. "listen, half-pint, i'm not here for small talk. let's get out of here." he said to stormie, effectively cutting her conversation short. "have fun with these losers, we're going to have fun." ro promptly picked stormie up and threw him over his shoulder, wrapping one arm around her thighs to keep her in place. he took them to the bar and was quick to order a round of shots. "let's see how well you can handle your liquor, princess." he challenged, flashing her a wolfish grin as he threw his shot back.

██████████████
xxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
' FORGET BEING A HERO !! '
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
feel free to message me
about anything and ever
ything. also listen to jes
us is king, it's a bop yall
avid anime watcher and
rper. just a dork really.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
'I'M NOT EVEN A MAN !! '
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxx
██████████████
ImageXXXXXXImage

.eggo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ 001. !! ❞

Postby heartstrung » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:22 am

xxx𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘖𝘛 𝘒𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘙xxx
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      001. elliot kenton miller 002. cismale 003. eighteen yrs. old 004. lust 005. at the party 006. mentions ; open 007. tags ; ro, stormie

xxxxxxxx elliot stood in his bedroom, fixing up his brown locks of hair with some gel. he ran over his lips with his tongue an stood back, admiring himself in the mirror. he stood shirtless, but flaunted some slick black pants of some sort. elliot quickly grabbed a chain and attached it to his pants. he then threw on an oversized button up shirt but instead left his chest exposed. before he left he grabbed some devil horns and placed them on his head. just as elliot walked out of the door he noticed a few other people but he hurried on his way to the party. he walked through the door and was immediately lit up with happiness. everyone looked like they were having a good time in their costumes. a waitress walked by and elliot snatched a drink from her. he drank it and got an unexpected taste of bubbles and such.

xxxxxxxx gulping down yet another drink he spotted stormie ... but she was up on rogelio's shoulder and heading off to the bar. the sheer amount of jealousy just shivered through his body. he raised an eyebrow and nonchalantly followed them towards the bar. "hey guys, mind if i join?" a slight smirk appeared on his face. there was no point of him asking the question, because elliot knew he would just stay where he is. he signalled for a drink towards the bartender and the bartender nodded and quickly got to work. the bartender handed elliot his drink, elliot took it and glanced at the two, taking the shot without much effort. elliot made it indeed very clear that he wanted stormie all to himself, despite the two's little argument about some stupid couples costume he didn't agree to earlier, it hadn't really changed elliot's urge to be with stormie at literally all times.

xxxxxxxx elliot sat around for a little longer, stocking up on more liquor. it didn't really effect him all that much apart from a few slurs that escaped his mouth. he got up from his seat a little unsteady, his shirt now showing the majority of his torso and his chains were all tangled. but elliot didn't care all that much at this point. he ran his ring embellished hand through his deep chestnut hair as he glanced towards stormie, only now notice that he was dressed up as quite literally the opposite of him, an angel. it was something he hadn't quite expected from stormie, who was considerably anything but an angel.

uh oh, i mean, she can't still be mad at me right ?? elliot thought, gulping down preparing the heated rage from stormie.
Last edited by heartstrung on Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
heartstrung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ MONTY, STORMIE & MICAH !! ❞

Postby heartless, » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:36 am

xxxxxxxxxxxMONTGOMERY COOPER
      xxxxxxxxxxxrole. greedxxmood. ready to go home xxmentioned. ro, stormie, elliot xxtags. ruby, kenny,
        xxxxxxxxxxxsitting there on that bed as hid girlfriend doted over him and telling him he wasnt as bad as everyone thought he was made him feel sick to his stomach but he was a pro at acting and just plastered a smile on his face. he had no clue how someone like him could score someone as sweet and beautiful as ruby but he wasn't going to complain or ask too many questions. he would just enjoy this for however long it lasted which some days felt like they could break up any second.

xxxxxxxxxxxthe moment between the group got even tenser when stormie wynters decided to join the conversation and to no surprise right off the bat she was already trying to start trouble. stormie was one of the most unpredictable in the group and no one ever knew what she was going to say or do next which is probably why everyone kept her around. "don't you currently have a boyfriend you should try and find?" he asked finishing the last bit of liquid that was in his cup before tossing it in a trash can. "or did you already scare him away?"

xxxxxxxxxxxfinally ro decided to open his mouth and to his surprise, he only seemed interested in talking to the angel herself and decided to leave with her and monty could finally find himself calming down from being on edge. "don't worry we won't miss you guys." he said as he watched the wrath walk away with chasity in his arms. "they know them being together is a complete disaster right?" blue eyes landing back on ruby and kenny.

xxxxxxxxxxx at that moment he realized the wrath just put him in a terrible situation. he knows had his girlfriend and his current bed buddy in the same place. there was no way this night was going to go well. he knew ruby was too nice and kindhearted to actually get in a fight here and he knew kenny didn't want to blow their secret quite just yet so maybe they could survive the night with the three of them being in one place without a fight breaking out in front of everyone.

xxxxxxxxxxxhe wanted to let out a sigh when ruby mentioned all of her friends were right here instead of walking away from this situation. of course, ruby wouldn't realize the tension in the air. she seemed to always find the best in all situations and even if she didn't want to really hang out with kenny she would because ruby knew Kennedy was one of his closest friends. when ruby mentioned everyone going on the dance floor he thought about it and shrugged. "I need a real drink first."

xxxxxxxxxxx"do you guys want anything?" luckily for them, there were bars on both ends of the ship and they wouldn't have to share with the hot mess of stormie and rogelio. once the two told them what they wanted h ordered all of their drinks and turned to face the girls his back leaning against the bar. "what made you dress up as a nurse or doctor or whatever you are dressed as?" blue eyes landing on kennedy. "you wore that before didn't you?" then he realized he probably shouldn't have remembered that.

xxxxxxxxxxx"thank you." he said politely leaving way too big of a tip for the bartender before handing the two beautiful girls their drinks. he knew he was already a drink or two ahead of ruby and he would have to slow down soon just to make sure he wasn't a hot mess and the girl didn't have to drag him back to his or her room later which was how most his nights of partying ended. sometimes he would even have to call ruby to pick him up from a party so he made it home if he wasn't hooking up with a girl or guy that night.

xxxxxxxxxxxhe petted decembers head who was sitting next to him and obviously confused why kennedy and ruby were in the same place not knowing who to have pet her. "maybe you should have dressed as an angel. probably more fitting." he said blue eyes landing on ruby with a smile. "but we might actually need you to arrest people by the end of the night because theres no way thats ending well." nodding his head toward the other bar where elliot just sat next to stormie who was sitting next to ro throwing back shots.

WORD COUNT - 751

xxxxxxxxxxxSTORMIE WYNTERS
      xxxxxxxxxxxrole chasity PRINCESS xxmood. moody & flirty xxmentioned. conan [text] xxtags. ro, elliot
        xxxxxxxxxxx stormie knew when put herself into this situation it was going to put people on edge and she lived for that type of thing. she loved putting her nose in other peoples buisness when she had no drama going on herself. she knew when she opened her mouth that kennedy and the rest of them were going to pop off and she was already a few drinks in and was ready for it. her feet people already starting to hurt in her heels and she was debating walking around barefoot.

xxxxxxxxxxx playing with a piece of her chocolate brown curly hair she rolled her eyes at ruby. "i will play nice with you since I know you are a lot smarter than your sounding right now." maybe monty was actually starting to rub off on her and she was catching the case of the dumb. "ive been dating a guy almost as long as you so don't consider yourself special." the princess was ticked off that ruby thought she actually just went from guy to guy and had no class. "please don't make me make you cry on your anniversary."

xxxxxxxxxxx blue eyes rolled when kennedy thought she was going to shade her next. "i'll save you a seat in hell." kennedy was one of the last people that should tell her if she met the requirements into heaven or not. it was no secret that the girl slept around with literally everyone. it was like she didn't have any self-respect for herself or wasn't getting enough attention at home. either way, the girl had to know she looked desperate throwing herself at every hot guy that gave her the time of day. it was honestly quite sad but kennedy was not her problem to deal with.

xxxxxxxxxxxa grin appeared on pink lips when Ro finally blessed her ears with his voice. "ran through all the disney princesses already so I had to pick something else." she knew it was an ongoing joke about her considering herself a princess but it wasn't her fault she had self-confidence and the rest of them lacked it. "plus im a blessing all of your lives anyways so an angel costume is fitting."

xxxxxxxxxxxstormie was taken back when ro got right to the point and made it clear he was over the small talk of this conversation and she nodded in agreement. she screamed when he suddenly threw her over her shoulder but the scream quickly turned into a laugh. "im not bringing him back." and before she knew it she was gently being sat down on a barstool at one of the two bars on the cruise ship. "a girl could get used to being carried everywhere."

xxxxxxxxxxxshots were not stormies thing but she could throw them back like the best of them. she enjoyed being a lightweight because she could tipsy faster and it saved her money when she would go out partying on a weekly basis. she saved money anyways because guys loved buying her drinks thinking they would get a moment with her but they were always let down at the end of the night because they girl was picky when it came to who she was with.

xxxxxxxxxxxthe brunette laughed at his challenge. "believe me you will be disappointed." she knew there was no way she was going to keep up with him especially with his size compared to her. stormie was never one to turn down a challenge so she was going to try her best to at least impress him.

xxxxxxxxxxxeyes rolled when she looked at who just sat next to them. "you must have a death wish tonight." finally turning her head to actually look at elliot. "Sams going to kill you for that costume," she said laughing. "ro you know elliot right?" she said interested in how ro was going to take to her boyfriend now crashing their fun. she was hoping ro would make him leave because she wasn't about to leave his side.

xxxxxxxxxxxfeeling her phone vibrate she read conan almost impossible to read and understand text but soon was able to understand what he was saying. you wont believe who im sitting with! was all she replied back. her feet were killing her so she took off the white heels and handed them to elliot. "make sure not to lose these." taking another she was already starting to fill it. "so which one of you are asking me to dance?"

xxxxxxxxxxxWORD COUNT - 720

xxxxxxxxxxxMICAH SHIELDS
      xxxxxxxxxxxrole. pridexxmood. who knows xxmentioned. none atm xxtags. conan
        xxxxxxxxxxxmicah was running late getting ready for this event like every event he went too. he never liked being the first one to arrive to anything. being fashionably late was his thing and he wasnt planning on changing that anytime soon. did he feel bad that lorelei would have to show up alone? of course not. should he feel bad? probably but feeling bad wasnt an emoiton the pretty boy felt often. once feelings that appear he tended to push them quite quickly.

xxxxxxxxxxxhis relationship with his current girlfriend was a fake one and it was all for a show just to tick off their parents. well, mostly hers because he was trying to show his father he could actually commit to something in his life so he could keep his flow money coming. he had an expensive luxury lifestyle that he wanted to keep and currently the only way he could do that was with his father's money until he graduated college and took over the family business.

xxxxxxxxxxxhis baby blue eyes were focused on his phone as he was sending a quick text to lorelei letting her know he was on his way to meet her when a body slammed into his or maybe he slammed into them he wasn't sure.. he started him for a moment and he quickly said "Hey watch where you're going." in a mean tone until he looked and saw it was conan crying and holding his nose. "I need to watch where im going," he said quickly trying to cover up the meanness that just came out of his mouth.

xxxxxxxxxxxthe pretty boy was terrible at comforting crying people and always panicked in these sort of situations but he had to do something because he couldn't leave conan crying in the hallway alone when there were a fun Halloween events going on right outside. "are you alright?" people asked if people were alright when their crying right? he had a feeling he was already making this situation worse. "that's what I'm supposed to ask right?" he couldn't remember if aksing people if they were okay made them happy or made them cry more but he figured it was worth the risk.

xxxxxxxxxxx"im honestly super bad in this situations probably because I'm almost positive I don't have the ability or the emotion to cry." it was his try at making the boy laugh and he knew it was a terrible joke. "well I'm not about to let you find a bathroom to cry in or go hide in your room when there's fun to have outside." without really thinking he grabbed conans hand and started dragging him back toward the event. he didn't let go of the boy's hand until they made it all the way to the bar in case he tried to make a run for it and actually lock himself somewhere to cry.

xxxxxxxxxxxhe led him to the only place he knew could cheer someone up and it was the bar. "order something." it was more of a question than a demand but he didn't really care either way if conan drunk with or not because micah was rewarding himself with a drink after all that work he just did making conan feel better. it made him remember why he was such a jerk because being nice drained people.

xxxxxxxxxxx "you're not crying over some girl right?" he asked taking another sip of his drink. "was stormie mean to you? don't let it bother you shes always making people cry." he said with a grin. honestly, conan seemed like the type who was easy to make cry but he wasn't going to tell him that because it would probably make him cry more. "where's your girlfriend at? shes failing at her job at the moment." blue eyes started looking around for the girl but she was nowhere to find found.

xxxxxxxxxxx WORD COUNT - 650
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ KENNY !! ❞

Postby extra terrestrial » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:25 am

KENNEDY HOGAN

↳ forgiveness x↳ flirty x↳ the party x↳ ro, monty, ruby, stormie

xxxxxkennedy bit her bottom lip in an attempt to hold in her laughter at what monty said to stormie. she wouldn’t have doubted at all that the girl had finally managed to scare off her boyfriend. if kennedy were in his shoes, she definitely would’ve hidden from stormie from time to time. that girl could be so overpowering. even though she wasn’t stormie’s boyfriend, kenny still wanted to hide from her sometimes, now being a prime example. “i’ll save you a seat in hell.” kennedy blushed slightly. true, kennedy wasn’t exactly the best person ever, but stormie was no angel either, despite her costume. kenny may have been one to get around, mainly because she was bored and never got any attention at all—not positive attention anyway—from her supposed “boyfriend,” but she tried her best to be nice to everyone. stormie on the other hand could be downright cruel. plus, she had a knack for stealing other girl’s boyfriends. of course, kennedy couldn’t exactly hold anything against her on the point, because she was kind of doing the same thing to ruby. despite being slightly taken aback by stormie’s comment, kenny smiled sweetly. “aw, thanks,” she said. “you’re too kind.”

xxxxxkenny watched as ro picked stormie up, tossed her over his shoulder, and headed over to the bar. kennedy couldn’t help smiling a bit. “good riddance,” she mumbled. she was fairly sure that ro had a thing for stormie, and if that were the case, she hoped the two of them would be happy together, because stormie had made it clear to kenny several times that she felt the same way. kenny turned back to monty upon hearing him mention that the two of them together being a disaster. she glanced back at stormie and ro. “yeah, but somehow it works. i just hope this means i won’t have to deal with him for much longer.”

xxxxxthough she was glad to be rid of ro for the time being, she was now stuck with the “happy couple.” kenny took another swig if her drink. she hated being around the two of them. she was always more than happy to be with monty alone, but add ruby to the equation and she was miserable. that girl was too sweet and innocent, not to mention completely oblivious, and it made guilt crash over kennedy any time she was around her. of course, the guilt wasn’t enough to make kenny want to stop what her and monty were doing, but it did make her want to own up to it. now wasn’t the time though.

xxxxxafter telling monty what she wanted to drink, she followed him and ruby over closer to the bar that was, thankfully, not the one where stormie and monty were. kennedy was finishing off her drink when she heard monty mention that she’d worn the nurse’s outfit before. she coughed, spitting her drink back out into the cup. her eyes widened in surprise, with a little bit of horror mixed in. no one on this ship besides monty, not even ro, knew that she had this costume before tonight. the reason monty knew was, well, it was complicated. she’d accomplished her goal, nonetheless. she’d seen it in her closet and couldn’t help teasing monty a bit. she’d been pretty sure he’d recognize it, but she hadn’t expected him to say anything about it in front of ruby the way he had. kenny cast monty a warning glance, but one look told her he’d realized his mistake. think fast, kenny... she laughed, somewhat nervously. “yeah,” she said at last. “i think i wore it to a halloween party last year.” she quickly moved on to answer monty’s first question. “i mean, i knew ro wasn’t going to want to do a couple’s costume, and i had this one just lying around, so, i figured why waste money on a new costume?”

xxxxxkennedy threw away her empty cup and took the fresh drink that monty handed her. to be honest, she’d had quite a bit to drink before getting to the party (which may or may not have been the cause of her somewhat scatter-brained state while trying to get ready), and she was already starting to feel somewhat tipsy. much more, and she’d be over the edge. she knew she probably shouldn’t let herself get to that point, but then again, there were monty and ruby being all cutesy again. bottom’s up.
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me