⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ false report !! ❞

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ false report !! ❞

Postby heartless, » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:16 am

┏━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┓

┗━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┛
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ false rival !! ❞

Postby heartless, » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:17 am

words
      words
      words
      words
      words
      words
      words
      words
      THE RULES

please private message all reservations !!

01. all cs smoothie rules apply 02. two characters allow
      ed per user 03. all ideas & drama are encouraged 03. res
      ervations last 48 hours 04. this is a semi-literate rp so i e
      xpect 400+ words per post 05. forms belong on the discu
      ssion thread 06. master posts & relationship charts are n
      ot required but are recommended 07. plan with everyone.
      more drama the more fun the rp will be. 08. unique cha
      racters are must when it comes to this type of rps. 09.
      gossip girl is going to be a NPC so feel free to have blasts
      made whenever you like about anyone you like. 10. have
      fun and thank you so much for your interest c:
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      THE PLOT

everything changes when the upper east and west side
      must combine schools. everyone's social status starts t
      o be questioned. the question still remains, who will s
      tay on top and who will have a hard fall to the bottom?

loosely based off of gossip girl -- REMAKE OF MY OLD RP

it's senior year for a bunch of rich high schoolers that
      go to private schools. everyone's world is thrown for
      a loop when the upper west side school closes down
      and the two schools are forced to combine. everyone
      social status is about to be tested and the ones who
      see themselves on top might not be there much longer.
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ false labels !! ❞

Postby heartless, » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:29 am

THE
        SCHOLAR

NAME HERE // MALE
        the perfect boy, gets good gra
        des. plays sports. highly attra
        ctive. goody goody of sorts ca
        n be wild. public favorite.

PLAYED BY // QUILL

THE
        FOLLOWER

JASMINE COLLINS // FEMALE
        the queen best friend. is alwa
        ys seen at her side. secretly t
        hey hate the queen & is always
        trying to take her place.

PLAYED BY // WILDSIGHT

THE
        GENIUS

NAME HERE // MALE
        too smart for their own good &
        uses actions to get what they
        want. has a full-ride scholarship
        to the top school they wanted.
        always making dumb decisions.

PLAYED BY // KIM

THE
        MINION

NAME HERE // FEMALE
        the heiress best friend. super sm
        art & super pretty. always in the
        best clothes. has the best grades.
        loves a good & dirty scandal.

PLAYED BY // QUILL

THE
        PLAYER

AMARI WILSON // MALE
        way too cocky for his own good.
        everyone wants to be on his goo
        d side because of his popularity.
        never taking anything seriously.
        way too walls up around him.

PLAYED BY // WILDSIGHT

THE
        GOSSIP

NAME HERE // FEMALE
        way too cocky for his own good.
        everyone wants to be on his goo
        your private information becomes
        everyones info. they leak most info

PLAYED BY // JAEVIBES
        CLASS
        CLOWN

OSCAR MARSHALL // MALE
        only one who sees the good in
        every situation. do their own t
        hing & keeps to themselves. ha
        bit of a sharp tongue. in drama.

PLAYED BY // MELLO

PRETTY
        BOY

MICAH SHIELDS // MALE
        a new person on his arm every
        time he is seen. known for his
        good looks, style, extreme wea
        lth & cheating.famous on IG

PLAYED BY // WINTER

THE
        GOOFBALL

JAMES CARROWAY // MALE
        most laid back out of all the boy
        s. playful nature & stays out of a
        ll the gossip and drama. always s
        een having a good time. partier
        animals and attender for sure.

PLAYED BY // GALAXY

THE
        HEIRESS

ELLEXI DEVANI // FEMALE
        the flirt & party girl. will steal
        your man. ls. queen of fashion,
        dirty looks & sass. just the life
        of the party & all love her.

PLAYED BY // WINTER

THE
        QUIET

JOSIAH OLIVER // MALE
        a man of few words but when
        he does speak he speaks words
        of poison. keeps to himself giv
        ing off a "quiet bad boy" vibe.
        but for sure will fight you lol

PLAYED BY // JD

DRAMA
        QUEEN

PARIS DARBY //FEMALE
        always knows the details on e
        veryone. knows how to take p
        eople down with a single blast.
        has a sharp tongue & uses ppl

PLAYED BY // EGGO
        FASHION
        --ISTA

CHARMEINE WANG // FEMALE
        known for expensive & stylish
        taste in clothing. always has
        all-new seasons of items befo
        re anyone else on the east side.

PLAYED BY // LOCO

QUEEN
        BEE

JUNO CARDOSO // FEMALE
        she is the queen of the school
        & the leader of her friends. sh
        e is actually kind of sweet but
        do not cross her. she will ruin u.

PLAYED BY // VALKYRIE

TREND
        -- SETTER

RHIANNA NAM // FEMALE
        rumored mom is a fashion des
        igner. always seen in designer.
        loves to make a statement wi
        th her clothing at all times. ha
        s all the new early stuff as well

PLAYED BY // LOCO

THE
        SHADY

AIDONEUS JENSON // MALE
        is the most mysterious out of all
        of the boys. he is misunderstood.
        known for using people & terrible
        at keeping any secrets.

PLAYED BY // EGGO

SARCAS
        -- TIC

GARRICK HWA // MALE
        more known for using his words
        than a fist to hurt you. has a way
        with words to get under your skin
        when where it hurts the most
        he's honestly just a savagage lol

PLAYED BY // KIM

SWEET
        HEART

ARIANA BURKE // FEMALE
        sweetest girl you will ever meet. she
        stays away from drama. she is nice to
        literally everyone. keeps the peace
        when she can as best as she can

PLAYED BY // FIRE
Last edited by heartless, on Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:40 am, edited 14 times in total.
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ false lives !! ❞

Postby heartless, » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:32 am

WE ARE OPEN

discussion // discord

EVERYONE HAS 24 HOURS TO GET BASICS UP OR
YOU LOSE YOUR SPOT !! SORRY !! <3

ALL CURRENT POSTED ROLES ARE TAKEN
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ post one ── '✧ ( ❝ micah & ellexi !! ❞

Postby heartless, » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:14 am

MICAH SHIELDS
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xxxxxxxxxxxrole. pretty boyxxmood. moody & flirty xxmentioned. none atm xxtags. charlie, jem, garrick
        xxxxxxxxxxxthe pretty boy of the upper east spent the most of the Friday not at school? now, this would be a shock to literally everyone because he was known for his vanishing act when he had an event planned on that day. he had no time for school when there was the need to remind his peers how much more rich and better he was then them? that was sadly his top priority on this chilly October day. with the west side combining schools with his own meant there was just even more people for him to impress.

xxxxxxxxxxxMicah pulled off his jacket as he walked through the doors of the empire hotel where his Halloween party was held yearly. making this a yearly event just made it even harder for him to one-up himself the next year. he shook his head looking at the current decorations already being put up. "this is the most hideous thing I have ever seen and I woke up next to some interesting people." a grin pulled at his lips at the sight of everyone freezing instantly what they were doing when they heard his voice but instead he snapped his fingers. "this better look better when I arrive back here tonight or no one's getting paid." now was he going to tell them how to change it and make it better? of course not. boy was he relieved as he walked toward the elevator that not the place didn't look as much as a mess as the entrance of the hotel looked. once inside he pushed the button to the top floor right before the roof stop to make sure it was marked off for his friends and guests. if you were in his inner circle you were allowed a room to stay in for the night free of charge but of course, the biggest and best room was reserved for him and whoever he decided he was with that night.

xxxxxxxxxxxonce he was finished with his walkthrough, approving the food, drink and quest list the pretty boy was exciting the hotel and into a limo that was headed for his penthouse where he would spend literally the remaining few hours getting ready. since he planned his events months in the event he already had his costume picked out and tucked away in the back of one of his many closets. it was one that would get people talking for sure that was his whole point of this whole event. he was honestly throwing it for himself? a hotel filled with beautiful people he would flirt with all night. his guest list was the most strict on the upper east side. not just anyone could get in which was made it more fun.

xxxxxxxxxxxwhen he was done wasting literally all the hot water in new york he finally exited the shower wrapping a towel around his waist. after checking himself out in the mirror he walked out of the bathroom where a suit in baby blue lay on his bed fit for an angel but sadly the devil himself would be wearing it as a disguise. unlike most boys who could throw on clothes and leave the house, Micah had a full routine. after dressing he sat down on the bed and slipped on a pair brand new white shoes he would for sure kill anyone who stepped on them and left a mark. next came the countless accessories from the Rolex watch to the diamond chain around his neck and the chain that held his wallet with all the money was about to blow tonight. his hair was what he spent the majority of his time on making sure every piece of perfectly how he wanted it for all the photos he was about to be in tonight.

xxxxxxxxxxxhis blue eyes widen when he looked at the time and he realized he was already late to pick up charlie. he knew he was not about to hear the end of that. as fast as he could he slipped his phone into his pocket before grabbing his diamond-encrusted wings before exiting his room and going out to the limo where the driver was holding the door open for him. he had to be sneaky as possible with his movements for the next hour because there was no way he was letting his costume leak before he got there. sitting in the seat next to him was red roses which he honestly brought his fake girlfriend before every event. it always looked good in the photos he was seen in giving to her.

xxxxxxxxxxxthe route to the Charlies house was one that was all too familiar since he made this trip countless times a week depending on how many events they had lined up to attend "together." which ended with them once inside and in the clear going their separate ways to hook up with other people. once there he grabbed the roses and knocked on her front door dreading the person he knew was going to answer and to no surprise the butler that hated him with a passion answer with the dirtiest of looks. "it's nice to see you too." was what he said with an eye roll. "is the devil herself ready?" he almost wanted to duck in fear at the face her butler made that seemed to show even more hatred than the last. "Woah, chill. it's a costume party shes actually dressed as a devil." if she came to the door in anything besides a red costume he was almost positive he was a dead man.

xxxxxxxxxxxa sigh of relief left his lips when she finally appeared. "when we get married I vote we replace him." shoving the flowers in the butler's hand as he walked out the door behind her they were finally on their way to pick up the rest of the group. his blue eyes landed on the girl sitting across from him as a million thoughts flew through his head mostly confusion on if half the time he was with her if he was really acting or not but this was not the time or place to find out.

xxxxxxxxxxxbefore they knew it they were parked in front of Garrick's place where they would be picking up him and Jem. but this time he didn't get out he made the boys come to him. as the limo door open he watched as the two figured got in. "apologizes for being late but my girlfriend here took too long getting ready." he was already preparing him for a punch for charlie or some type of sassy comment just for him referring to her as his girlfriend alone let alone for putting the blame of being late off on her. after what seemed like forever they were finally headed toward the hotel but on the way, he popped a bottle before handing glasses out to everyone.

xxxxxxxxxxxWORD COUNT - 1,158

ELLEXI DEVANI
      xxxxxxxxxxxrole heriress xxmood. ready to party xxmentioned. none atm xxtags. donny, ana, josiah
        xxxxxxxxxxxsince moving to Constance ellexi has missed more classes than she showed up too so she had to go today or she would ditch just to spend the whole day shopping for the party even though she had five outfits picked out in her closet she could easily wear which was sadly what it seemed her end result was going to be. she felt half of the east siders were just too much energy for her to deal with on a daily basis. she was now drinking four iced coffees a day just to have the energy to eye-roll at all their brainless remarks. the only way this school was A-rated was from everyone parents paying to make their kids honor students just to watch them fail in college because they couldn't pull the same antics.

xxxxxxxxxxxsitting in the back of the classroom was a pretty blonde with rosy lips and a messy bun looking more annoyed than ever before of this school. for the whole hour, she had to listen to the group of girls across from her whisper about the new mystery boy in school that everyone was still trying to figure out. heck most didn't even know his last name let alone his first but little did everyone know the heiress from the west side was scary good at finding info out on people but the most she could find out way his nickname and his phone number which she still refused to tell the boy how she managed to do that. she figured play this all day by day before she came off as a total stalker and scare him away. she just was lucky enough to convince him to go to this party with her on such short notice. she was positive he thought she was gossip girl at the moment but she was weirdly okay with that.

xxxxxxxxxxxto bring herself at least a little bit of entertainment on this gloomy Friday she butted her way right into the girl's conversation. "hate to break it to you but you aren't his type." she said standing up grabbing her purse. " he only dates guys, but there's always Micah right?" she said with a grin before exiting the classroom when the bell rang releasing everyone from school for the weekend. of course, it was a joke and just to make even more of a statement when he was seen arriving with her. playing the east siders just became way too easy for the west side heiress. as she walked out to where her limo was waiting for her she sent her date a quick text reminding him to meet her at her place to get ready for the party. it was honestly more of a demand than an actual reminder or question.

xxxxxxxxxxxonce arriving home she threw herself up the stairs of her penthouse giving her nanny a hug. "my future husband is coming over to get ready for the Halloween party." she said could by the look on her face she was disapproving "I'm almost positive he's not going to kill me in my sleep so please play nice" she said before going into her room to begin her glam for the night. since she wasn't planning on bringing a date she last minute changed costume ideas and they were going as greasers which were way to fitting for Donny and gave her excuse to buy a leather jacket and wear bright red lipstick without looking like a hot mess.

xxxxxxxxxxxshe was already fully ready when Donny decided to bless her with his presence which meant they only had a few minutes to get him ready before they had to leave to get Ariana and Josiah since she agreed to bring them along since she was almost positive mich wouldn't have allowed them inside as mean as that sounded. "hey handsome." she said handing him his outfit. "there was a change of plans so I need you to hurry and get dressed." she looked at him through the bathroom mirror as she curled the last piece of her hair. "don't worry about the clothes your wearing, gives me an excuse to bring you home later."

xxxxxxxxxxxshe exited the bathroom sitting on her bed putting on her heels allowing him to do whatever he needed to do to get ready in the bathroom. twenty or thirty minutes later the two were headed out of her penthouse and in a limo on the way to pick up the others.
        in the limo, she handed him the bottle of champagne and the glasses. "I will let you do the honors because if it gets on me were doomed." it honestly a joke and she had no clue how to open it but she wasn't about to admit that right now.

xxxxxxxxxxxwhen they arrived in front of ariana and josiahs place she rolled down the back window and yelled out loudly. "hurry up losers and get in" being fashionably late was for sure her thing for any event she went too but at this rate, they were going to be even later than micah and everyone knew that couldn't happen and she just started going to this school this year and she knew it was a big party foul. she quickly introduced donny to the other two just in case he wasn't familiar with them since he seemed to keep to himself and be a one-man party more often than not. once they were all in and headed to the hotel she handed out glasses to everyone before making quick cheers and knocking her glass against everyone else's.

xxxxxxxxxxxWORD COUNT -- 1,000
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ false report !! ❞

Postby JDDracula » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:43 am

j σ s í α h

Josiah stood in his bathroom mirror staring at himself in nothing but a towel. He examined the scarred cigarette burns he had on his chest before he walked into his bedroom and plopped down on his bed. To the right of him laid his pirate costume. He scrunched his nose at the look of the hideous costume. Dress up and parties were never Josiah’s thing, but Ana and Jem begged him to go, and he knew he’d never hear the end of it if he didn’t go.

Joey groaned loud as he threw himself back to lay on the bed. As he looked over he saw his dog staring at him with his head cocked and ears up. ”I really don’t wanna go buddy, but you know how they are,” he said. He laughed as his dog barked at him as though to tell him to hurry up and get dressed because Ellexi would be there at any minute. Josiah hopped up and threw his towel in the corner of his room with the rest of his dirty clothes and threw on his costume. He didn’t like it much because it showed too much of his chest, and he didn’t want anyone asking questions.

Just as he was putting the finishing gel in his hair, he heard a honk outside. He smirked as he grabbed his phone and pack of cigarettes that laid on his dresser, and rushed out of his apartment door. ”hurry up losers and get in,” he heard Ellexi say. He chuckled as he lazily jogged over to the limo and let himself in. ”Excuse me pretty lady, but you’re showing up to a popular school party with this loser,” he joked. He looked over to turn his attention to donny. He had seen him before, but they never really talked to each other or hung out. ”Nice to meet you,” he said awkwardly as he took the pack of cigarettes from his pocket and sparked one in the limo. Everyone knew of his smoking habit so it wasn’t much of a surprise that he’d smoke in a non smokers face.

Josiah actually started to get nervous as they approached the hotel. He had never really been out to a public scene like this before and it was definitely taking him out of his comfort zone. Before he walked in behind Ellexi he took a bottle of cologne from his pocket and sprayed himself to mask the cigarette smell. He took the glass from Ellexi and tapped everyone’s glass. Before he took a drink he took a flask that was in his shirt pocket, and poured whatever liquor he had in it, in his cup. He took a big gulp of his flask before putting it back in his pocket, then started to sip his drink. He looked around the room hoping he would see Jasmine around somewhere. Out of all the things he’s been through in life, and all the crap he’s taken from his other classmates, she actually gave him some feeling of comfort, even if she didn’t feel the same.

Joey ran his fingers through his hair as he turned his attention back to Ellexi, ”I thought Jem was riding with us? Where is he? Do you know?” Then he turned his attention to Ana, as if asking her the same question.
JDDracula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ jem '✧ ( ❝ 001 !! ❞

Postby galaxy, » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:03 am

JEM CARROWAY
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────
      goofball . eighteen . tagged: micah, charlie, garrick . mentioned: josiah, ana

james not attending school at the upper west side and instead being thrown into the same sack as all the other teenagers on the upper east had been one of the biggest changes jem had ever endured in his life, that and when he tried dying a lock of his hair white and it had definitely not worked out for him. definitely freaked out his parents since he was like thirteen so that was fun, but at the same time it took a full seven months before that lock grew back in his natural hair color (for some reason thirteen-year-old jem had refused to dye it back brown). either way it was still quite strange wearing the uniform of this new school with the dark blue blazer and striped tie (which, by the way, he had no idea how to tie as his old uniform didn’t even have a tie to begin with), jem thought as he looked at himself in the mirror. the fact that that night there would be a raging halloween party hosted by micah shields was the only reason the lad endured the entire school day, which was a lot to say considering he had calculus and was really bad at it. like, really bad. besides, he had calculus with micah which gave jem more than a good excuse to stare at him and wonder how in the world he had gotten in such a messed up situation where the boy he had hooked up with ended up being at this new school, with a girlfriend (but she was not his real girlfriend? jem was confused) and a best friend who seemed to know all about jem and mocked him endlessely. but micah was not in calculus that friday morning, or in any of his other classes and jem was mildly annoyed to not find the boy there. he's surely going to be at the party? he reaffirmed both with josiah and ana at lunch, both of them probably sick of hearing the lad complaining. obviously micah was going to be there though, as jem hadn't actually thought through that he was the host of the halloween party. then again, jem is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

james it took jem probably two hours to find a costume for the halloween party that he was satisfied with and ended up deciding on harry potter. it was easy enough: he already has messy hair, a white shirt, school tie, dark suit pants and one of those capes he bought ages ago that still looked relatively normal on him, glasses (he stole those from his brother) and drew what seemed to be a scar on his forehead. after a while of staring at himself in the mirror and tilting his head trying to see whether he liked the outfit or not, jem decided to actually walk out the door as soon enough it would be time for him to leave anyways. garrick had told him to go by his place as micah would pick them up over there. right before going out jem left some food for doc mcdoggins, who was running back and forth barking loudly. thank god they had a maid over at the loft, because with two young men that definitely had adhd and were the messiest people ever, and a hyperactive boxer that wouldn't shut up, the apartment wouldn't be in a very pleasing state.

james jem had just arrived at garrick's place. he adjusted the fake glasses he was wearing before preparing himself to enter when a limo carrying charlie and micah inside rolled up and stopped slowly right in front of him. to be quite honest jem was somewhat glad he hadn't even gotten to stay a while with garrick, both of them alone. even though the goofball was, duh, a goofball, and didn't have that much of a hard time breaking the ice and not letting situations be awkward with bad knock knock jokes and not taking things seriously, it would still be a bit iffy being with garrick. he'd probably say something about micah and jem would get flustered so it was a big no from him. he just preferred staying on his own lane without getting thrown into the whole upper east side mess, but considering he was going to this party with the host himself it would be hard to stay away from all the gossip that already surrounded them. jem got into the limo with garrick right behind him, and snickered at micah's comment (who, by the way, was wearing a baby blue suit that looked quite nice). so by girlfriend you mean yourself right? he said, knowing full well micah cared about his appearance and wouldn't mind spending hours getting ready. jem smiled at charlie. he liked charlie, besides she was really really pretty. as in seriously. damn people in the upper east side were attractive.

james even though the three people sitting with him in the limo were all new classmates, somehow jem felt comfortable enough to chill out on the seat (he could be even more comfy with ana and joey around, but no mind) and accept the glass that micah was handing him. he had never been much of a drinker and actually new quite well how to control himself, pretty high tolerance regarding those things actually, so he just went along with the whole thing. it was fun and well, it reminded him how glamourous things were with kids such as micah shields or any other. jem had a well off life, he spent money as if it was nothing because he was used to having so much of it all the time, but he felt as if the upper west side was more calm regarding social situations, at least. but he liked it, and it made him enjoy this senior year so much more.

word count. 984
galaxy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ ── '✧ ( ❝ 001 !! ❞

Postby 春雷,, » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:04 am

━━ 𝐘𝐔𝐖𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

elias ; the angel ; 17 y.o.
tags: open
ooc: this entire post is a
fat mess i'm so sorry ::)

wc: 1115

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑺 ! ━━━━

It was almost funny if you thought about it, how in only a few hours or so, Elias would be heading to the halloween party at the Empire Hotel, yet currently he was hunched over his desk as he chewed on the end of his mechanical pencil (a bad habit really, considering how it was made of metal), scrunching his nose almost absent-mindedly as he pored over the tedious pages of maths questions before moving to let his pencil flit over the page. Humming, the green-haired boy let out the tiniest of cheers as he managed to solve the first page in no time, slumping back into his chair gratefully before rubbing his eyes, stretching languidly like a cat, a contented smile resting on his lips as the boy swung around in circles on the plush leather chair.

He couldn’t wait to see all of his friends tonight, and he couldn’t help but muse over what sort of costumes they’d all wear.

“Yuwen!”

The teen jerked from his reveries much like a puppet being tugged by its strings at the loud calling of his chinese name which certainly only a select few used. Looking over at the doorway, he hurriedly scrambled up just as the beige-painted oak doors to his bedroom was opened to reveal his mother’s petite figure, lips still tinted a lightly-faded rouge and raven hair pulled into a tight bun as she leaned against the frame of the entrance, slender arms crossed.

“Yes, mama?”
    “Homework?”
    “Done.”
    “Good. You know the drill.”
    “No drinking, no smoking, no coming home after 2am, and no promiscuous behaviour.”
    “Good. Your father wants you to attend a board meeting with him tomorrow too. Your suit has been prepared already.”

Elias barely managed to suppress a groan, tasting something bitter and unpleasant on his tongue at even the thought of the monotonous droning of old men, unpleasant and disapproving leers at the young boy from their last encounter still fresh on his mind, especially from the memory that involved them jabbing at his coloured hair. He’d much rather have fun with his friends, than sit there and squirm for a good few hours in his seat as the company’s stocks were discussed, something which the teen didn’t even understand why said topic required so long to go through.

“Yes mama,” he said dutifully, voicing none of his complaints before he received a brisk nod from his mother, and her figure disappeared from the doorway. It was as if the phantom fingers that pressed down warningly on his jugular suddenly disappeared, leaving Elias with far too much oxygen and helpless lungs that heaved to try and figure out what to do. He inhaled. He exhaled. He inhaled. He exhaled. He breathed.

It was a cycle, one that never seemed to fail to happen every time his mother came around, and with her, the suffocating expectations and pursed lips that drew her gaunt cheekbones sharp and eyes glinting. You’d think after seventeen years, he’d be used to it, but her sharp words, smooth and beautiful yet so, so sharp like a naked blade without a hilt, always left behind the deepest of cuts.

He sucked in a breath, willing away whatever thoughts that he knew would rapidly topple him over into an abyss before he hurriedly walked over to his bed, socked feet sinking into the creamy carpet with every step to reach out for the costume he had prepared earlier.

The collar of the silken black shirt was high, with a golden ring of a zip that caught the light with each swaying of the metal. It was cool against his skin as the boy carefully changed, the cuffs a vivid carmine, as were the detailings that curled from the onyx fabric of his shoulders to the base of his neck right above where his collarbones. Said blouse was tucked into his tactical pants of a similar raven shade, the variety of buckles proving to be of great amusement to fiddle around with whenever he was bored. The obsidian peacoat was left open to display the few delicate necklaces he wore, silver glinting above the charcoal fabric resting on his navel as he adjusted the gilded epaulettes on his shoulders. A rather peculiar combination of clothing, yet somehow it worked and that was more than enough for Elias as he gave himself a one-over in the mirror on his way to the bathroom.

-

He had styled his hair into a part that exposed the usual area the longer strands of his green locks rested over, hair still slightly damp from the gel. Yuwen paid no attention to this as he hurried down the stairs, a distinct thrum of excitement coursing through his body at the thought that he’d get to see his friends again. Whilst he did practically see them every day, it didn’t stop the anticipation of being able to meet them yet again, no doubt without the constant weight of judgemental stares and poisonous hisses he was met with more often than not.

His slightly glossed lips formed a pout as he ran a tongue over the vampire fangs that rested in the place of his usual canines, almost forcing himself to leave the damned accessories alone as he pulled on his boots. A bright beam rested on his lips, painting his features with a vivid brightness even sunflowers would turn to before he scrambled up, having done with his shoelaces. Patting his pockets down just to make sure he had indeed brought his phone, wallet and keys with him, the upper-west boy was keen to head out, already bouncing on his heels like an overexcited puppy, energy increasing when he was notified his driver was here.

Bounding over to the door eagerly, it was almost like his body was thrumming at the prospect of finally being able to escape the house and have fun in what seemed like forever. Slender hands had finally wrapped around the golden brass of the door handle, before he froze in his footsteps. Seventeen years had trained Elias almost hauntingly to detect the smouldering gaze of his mother fixated on his back in more often than not, disapproval.

“Have a good night, ma,” he said softly, before he tugged the door open and slipped out into the cloak of night without a backwards glance. He didn’t need it to know the woman would most likely have moved to the window to gaze as her only son fled from the prison of their mansion, only temporarily.

He was chained and bound to come back after all.

He could only breathe properly again after five minutes of his chauffeur’s quiet driving.
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰ oz. one. '✧

Postby mellow. » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:16 am

██
    ██
    ( OZZIE ! )
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ !! ━━━━━━━━
    ( who. oscar m. 18. class clown. ) ( where. leaving home ) ( tags. open ) ( mentions micah ) ( mood excited )

xxxxoscar spent most of his school day as he usually did: zoning out, half heartedly writing, making jokes and thinking about his dog. but there was something different about today, something that made the ever-dull experience that was his classes a little more exciting. of course, outside of class there was always something going on, but inside? it was just full of kids gossiping, sleeping or, rarely, listening. but oscar wouldn’t voice his opinion about that— no, never. let his dad hear about how oz thinks class is boring, and ozzie would never hear the end of a tangent about being grateful and trying your best. ozzie was both of those, he swore. and he’d swear time and time again, and his father would tell him that he didn’t seem grateful, then he’d bring up the cars and the spending habits, and every mistake ozzie had ever made.
    xxxx the urgent, drawn out ringing of a school bell snapped oscar out of his vague trance, and he hurried to close his books and get out of the hell that was the last class of the week. and obviously, oscar was exaggerating— it wasn’t the worst thing in the world, just something that if ozzie could avoid, he would. but lately he had ditched class too often, and was scared of what the consequences would be lest his father find out. it’s not like he would fly back to new york from the trip he was on to scold oscar, but oscar would’ve preferred to not be screamed at over the phone. or worse, be told that his dad wasn’t mad, just disappointed.
    xxxx ozzie heard the teacher’s voice behind him calling him to her. she called him oscar, and one could swear that wasn’t his name by the way he ignored her. a second time, she called out more sternly, and ozzie only walked faster. if there was one thing he didn’t want to do, it was pretend to listen to whatever she had to say about his absences or him ‘disturbing the class’ by making a remark. it might’ve been a little disrespectful, how he just pretended not to hear her, and ozzie winced at the thought that by the day he was becoming more and more like the other cutthroat pupils of the upper east.

xxxxbut luckily for ozzie’s conscience, the thought soon exited his mind as he hopped into his cherry rolls-royce drophead and started the engine. of course, ozzie had to hop in over the door instead of opening it, because it was cooler that way. and of course, it wasn’t really his car, but his dad’s— because for one, his dad didn’t trust him enough to buy a whole new car just for it to be wrecked. but ozzie drove it so often, and he had not crashed it yet, so it was pretty much his. and then, as ozzie pulled out of the school’s parking lot, the only thing on his mind was probably shared with half the school: micah shield’s big halloween party. even those who weren’t invited were probably thinking about it— either bitterly, for they weren’t invited, or maybe they were thinking how crazy it was that so many people would suck up to micah to get into one of his parties. such a shame that that didn’t work most of the time.
    xxxxthe thought crossed ozzie’s mind as well, admittedly. it was crazy— and a show of character— how people would switch personalities to get on the good side of people like micah shields, or to some extent, ozzie. he had a great reputation in the school, so he was aware that people would try and gain something from him. but more often than not, he would see through their attempts and subtly let them know that he knew what they were doing. micah, as he often is, was the exception. ozzie couldn't have seen what he was doing from a mile away, he was so sly. but ozzie didn’t hate micah for it. in fact, after a day he completely shrugged it off and decided they were cool. he couldn’t tell if micah cared whether or not they were on good terms, but he seemed to appreciate that ozzie forgave him enough to invite him to his party. and it wasn’t easy to get into these parties— as easy as everyone said micah was, it was not easy to get on that guest list.

later.
    xxxx to be frank, one of the only reasons ozzie was going was because he'd get to wear a cowboy hat and say 'yeehaw' all night and it would make more people laugh than roll their eyes. that, and he had nothing better to do. plus, he was invited, so he might as well 'be grateful' and head over there. although he didn't think his dad would approve of when he chose to show gratitude.
    xxxxozzie pulled a black leather jacket over his ensemble— he wore a crisp, white button up long-sleeve under a sleek black vest, the collar of the button up open enough to show a bit of chest below his collarbone. a dark pistol belt, complete with fake gun and bullets, hung unevenly on ozzie's hips. he wore simple blue jeans under black leathery shotgun chaps, and on his hand a black leather glove— imagine how many cows died for his outfit. attached to his belt was a lasso holder, which kept a thin rope that would never function as a lasso in place. on his feet were black cowboy boots, complete with spurs. ozzie looked at himself in the long mirror before him, and snorted. he did look like a cowboy, he had achieved that. but the whole outfit was nothing without the pièce de resistance, one could call it. ozzie twirled his black cowboy hat in his hands, smiling a little. this party was gonna be fun. and if it wasn't, ozzie would probably get drunk enough to make it seem like it was.
    xxxx ozzie crept down the long stairwell of the modern house, hoping he could sneak out without the housekeeper noticing. it wouldn't be the biggest deal if she knew— just that she would tell his mother, who would tell his father, who would get on his case about partying instead of studying, and bad habits, and blah, blah, blah. ozzie thought he was a pretty responsible kid. he wasn't doing drugs, he wasn't in with the wrong crowd, he didn't smoke— well, not really. and why would his father leave the whole house to him if he didn't think oz was a little capable?
    xxxx ozzie successfully got out of the house without being noticed, and without any whining from mcqueen. he figured the housekeeper would just think he was hanging out with his friends after school or something, and that wasn't too far from the truth. ozzie slipped into the back of the limo he awaited, greeting his usually-silent chauffeur with a "howdy," and a stupid grin. the chauffeur, named mark, or maybe michael, just sighed. ozzie didn't register his quiet annoyance and told him where to drive. typically he'd drive himself around, but he figured he might have some trouble driving back after what he expected to happen at the party. "giddy up," he said to the chauffeur, who smoothly pulled out of the driveway and onto the road.

Last bumped by mellow. on Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:16 am.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me