( // 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‡πŽπ”π’π„ πŽπ… π–πŽπ‹π•π„π’ ” β™• |

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( // 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‡πŽπ”π’π„ πŽπ… π–πŽπ‹π•π„π’ ” β™• |

Postby fawn, » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:30 am

x
welcome to angel rivers.
a place where the supernatural creatures
from your nightmares may be hiding right
under your nose. for years the vampire,
werewolves and humans have lived in a
shaky harmony, but with the death of a
vampire whose body was found on the
pack's territory, that fragile peace has
been shattered. the clan of vampires
and the pack of werewolves have clashed
and the humans of the small town of
angel rivers have been caught in the crossfire.
the war has come as somewhat of a shock
to a few members, there have been
alliances and romances formed across
pack lines and the news of the oncoming
war has left members of both parties
reeling in surprise and devasation.
┏━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┓
xxxxxImage
xxxxx𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈 π“π‡πˆππŠ 𝐈'𝐌 π†πŽπππ€
xxxxxxxx𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋

┗━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┛
Last edited by fawn, on Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ” β™• |

Postby fawn, » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:47 am

x
x

1. please try your best to be active <3
I'd hate to see this die out 2. though
this will be a semi-lit rp, I'm not expecting
thousands of words, just try and post a good
few paragraphs to keep the ball rolling!
3. due to limited positions in the roleplay
please pm me to reserve a space to ensure
that there are no mix ups. 4. reservations
will last for 48 hours, if you need longer for any
reason, please let me know! 5. realistic fcs
are a must for this roleplay 6. I totally
encourage drama, please don't hesitate to
share ideas!!

ensure you check out the discussion to see the
plotted relations before reserving a spot! <33

forms and discussion
discord
┏━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┓
xxxxxImage
xxxxxxπ„π•π„π‘π˜ππŽπƒπ˜ 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄
xxxxxxxxπ‡πŽπ”π’π„ πƒπŽπ–π

┗━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┛
Last edited by fawn, on Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // π–π„π‘π„π–πŽπ‹π•π„π’ ” β™• |

Postby fawn, » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:45 am

x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxπ‹πˆπ“π‡πˆπ”πŒ ππ€π‚πŠ
THE PLAYFUL WARRIOR
santos arden
male
Cyphron

THE SPIRITED OMEGA
naomi dane
female
na'vi
xxxx
THE AGGRESSIVE ALPHA
reginald sinclair
male
lemon and paeroa

THE TRAITOROUS HUNTER
ophelia woodworth
female
Euphoric.
Last edited by fawn, on Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:06 am, edited 12 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // π•π€πŒππˆπ‘π„π’ ” β™• |

Postby fawn, » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:07 am

x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxππˆπ†π‡π“π’π‡π€πƒπ„ 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
THE CONFLICTED MEDIC
johanna halifax
appears; 26 actually; 204
female
winterfell.

THE GALLANT WARRIOR
tobias berk-willows
appears; 25 actually; 96
male
lykos brethren
xxxx
THE ALOOF MATRIARCH
sonya moreau
appears; 30 actually; 862
female
.J.Sα΄˜α΄€Κ€Κ€α΄α΄‘.

THE LOYAL HUNTER
klaus emerald
appears; 28 actually; 848
male
winter,
Last edited by fawn, on Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:30 am, edited 16 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // π‡π”πŒπ€ππ’ ” β™• |

Postby fawn, » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:19 am

x
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 π‘πˆπ•π„π‘π’
THE FIERY NIGHTCLUB OWNER
zelda stryker
female
fawn,
xxxx
THE BAD BOY PIERCER
pongo gin
male
Kim Jongdae
Last edited by fawn, on Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // πˆππ…πŽπ‘πŒπ€π“πˆπŽπ ” β™• |

Postby fawn, » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:21 am

relations between the pack and the clan are currently:
awful, the body of the deceased vampire has just been found.

information about relations between characters can be found here!

any other interesting information will be posted here, keep your eyes peeled

this roleplay is currently:
open / closed

09/08/2019
roleplay created
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // zelda ” β™• | [ one ]

Postby fawn, » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:04 am

xxxxxxxxx❝xβ™šx- - - 𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐀 π’π“π‘π˜πŠπ„π‘
xxxxx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
xxxxxx( the fiery nightclub owner . feeling confident, eager . tagged open . single )
x
      Zelda's thoughts were running a hundred miles a minute as she walked towards the door of the nightclub she had inherited from her parents. She paused before entering, looking up to admire the sign. 'Inferis'. It was the latin name for the underworld and Zelda thought it was quite fitting. She felt that going to a nightclub was like entering a different world, a different realm where people could shrug off their everyday persona and live as someone else for an evening. She smiled to herself and pushed the door open, instantly relishing in the buzz of activity that showed her employees were busy preparing for the evening's event. She looked around as she walked in, spotting her assistant manager and making a bee-line for him. "Morning Len, how are preparations going for tonight?" She smiled and tilted her head as he responded "Ah, Zelda! Preparations are going exactly to plan, I must say, you have planned the proceedings to a T! The only thing we have left to sort is the balloon drop for the end of the night" Zelda listened and looked at her watch "The balloons and extras should be delivered in around an hour and we can start set up then! Right, I need to go and make sure our band is still coming tonight, you know what musicians are like!" she rolled her eyes and with a satisfied smile she made her way to the small office situated above the dancefloor.

A few hours later and the band had been confirmed and all of the decorations had been put in place. The night's event was going to be jam-packed, they had been drumming up publicity for the evening for months and now all that was left to do was for Zelda to get all glammed up and enjoy the fruition of all the hard work she had done. She smiled to herself as she walked back down through the club. Everything was ready to go, when she came in later she knew that everything would be up and running, her evening staff were already starting to arrive to prepare for the night's start. Tonight would be the anniversary of the day she reopened the club following her parents' death. She only hoped that it went as well as she had been planning for, she felt she owed it to her parents to continue the legacy the club had possessed. She left the club and jumped into her car, making her way back home to get ready for the evening. She wanted to dress to impress, wanted people to really notice her. As the manager of the club, she tended to work behind the scenes and reap the rewards from the shadows but tonight she wanted to be front and centre.

As she stepped through the door to her flat, she shot a text to her stepbrother Hey Pongs! You still up for coming to the club tonight? she grinned, she knew he would be, but it was always worth checking up on him. She ran up the stairs and hopped in the shower before picking out her outfit. Before long, she'd picked up a figure-hugging, red mini-dress. She coupled the dress with a pair of red stilettos and fastened the necklace she'd been saving for a special occasion around her neck. The pendant was made from fire opal which made it look as though she had a flame around her neck. Zelda smiled at her reflection, she'd been referred to as fiery in the past and it was something that she had embraced almost as a personal brand, she'd heard a quote which had really spoken to her "some women fear the fire, some women simply become it" and had lived with that as her personal motto ever since. With a last-minute glance over her appearance she went out and hailed a taxi to the club, she wasn't going to be driving tonight, she was out to have a good time. The red-head felt the music before she even walked into Inferis, the vibrations from the bass almost solid in the air. She grinned and opened the door, nodding to the bouncer as she went past and threw herself into the throng of dancers, loosing her inhibitions and allowing her body to move to the music of it's own free will.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // tobias post one ” β™• |

Postby lykos brethren » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:22 pm

(i//iο»ΏοΌ΄οΌ―οΌ’οΌ©οΌ‘οΌ³ οΌ’οΌ₯οΌ²οΌ«β€” WοΌ©οΌ¬οΌ¬οΌ―WS!
      ───────────────────────────────────────
      [ gender || male ]xi[ age || twenty-five -- ninety-six ] [ species || vampire ]xi[ role || gallant warrior ]xi
      [ tags || reggie, zelda & sonya ]xi[ mentions || the clan, sonya, zelda & reggie ]

the sun was slowly setting in the horizon and tobias knew it would then be time. finally it would be time for him to get out of this miserable apartment that he had to hide in during the day. you see, being a vampire has its down sides. pacing his living room as he itched to go out and be out and about, rather than being coped up in this hell hole. sitting down on the couch, he ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair and checked his phone for the time. not yet late enough, nearly but not quite. fidgeting he looked at the messages from sonya, reminding him of the death of the other vampire and that he had to stay in and away from the werewolves. the death of the clan member doesn't bother him in the slightest in all honesty. the other vampire was a liability, didn't contribute whatsoever and was just useless. as much as tobias respects sonya it isn't going stop this young vampire from going out and having some fun. after all, the nightclub, inferis, is opening after being shut for so long after the original owners death. though their daughter, zelda has taken over the business.

"zelda.." a smile crept on his face, butterflies formed in his stomach. he hadn't seen her since the death of her parents as the club had been shut since then. it was the only way they saw each other, because tobias didn't want to grow to close to her. the smile quickly faded, frowning at himself. it was so easy for him to be all about zelda, when he knew deep down it never would work. first of all, they had the issue with him being a dangerous blood thirsty vampire, and her a sweet innocent beautiful human. tobias sighed heavily, he really needed to get over this girl before it went to far because he was too weak to push her away. man, this was going to be difficult.

feeling his phone vibrate as the alarm for the general okay for him to walk out. he jumped to his feet and checked outside and saw the last of the dull orange rays of light fade to darkness. "man, about time!" the eagerness jumped into gear as he flicked through his phone and messaged reginald, the alpha of the werewolves. yes, sonya told him to aviod the werewolves and that is all he can hear in the back of his head. though tobias trusted reginald more than himself and if reginald said he didn't kill the vamp than he didn't. in person, the two were like best pals and nothing could change that, tobias viewed him as a brother. though the moment the others saw the two, they acted as they despised one another. some may be suspicious but for now no one has said anything. as well as the two finding it far too amusing and go all out sometimes. hey reggie, i will see you at the club not a question of will he see reggie there but he will see him at the club. reginald wasn't getting out of it easy as they haven't seen each other in a while. stuck dealing with one another side.

with that, the ardent male leapt up and bolted out the door wearing a simple white t-shirt underneath a black blazer, with black chinos. running down the stairs in the apartment and out on the main street. he came to a halt and drew in a deep breath, all the scents around him hitting him. tobias groaned a little at the smell of the blood in each human that walked past him. he knew he would have to feed soon as it has been quite a while since his last meal. his eyes flickered a red for a moment before returning to their usual golden brown. stuffing his hands in his pockets he begins to walk normally down the sidewalk, but he can feel the glaze of people looking at him. the usual as they seem amazed by his grace.

----

walking down the last part of the street he needed to get to the club. the bright red neon lights spelled inferis made it impossible to pass without noticing it. seeing the line up to enter already, and people attempt to try and slip past the bouncer but failing to do so. looking around, he spotted reginald and a grin spread across his face as he approached the alpha werewolf. "hey it's reggie!" he yelled as he wrapped his arm around the other man in a hardy hug. "it has been a long time," pulling back and looking at the other man. it was strange that a werewolf and a vampire being so friendly towards one another, but here they weren't a vampire or a werewolf but just two men really to go and enjoy themselves in a club. they were equals. "i tell ya what, i will shout ya first round." he winked and turned to the line and put his hands on his hips. frowning, he tsked softly shaking his head. pushing past the line to the front along with reginald he cleared his throat and looked at the bouncer. "the name is tobias berk-willows and reginald sinclair." the bouncer looked through the list before shaking his head, "sorry we don't have a tobias or a reginald." tobias looked at reginald and smirked before looking back at the bouncer. looking directly into this brutes serious brown eyes, he cleared his throat, "i think you are mistaken. we are on the list, aren't we?" the bouncer for a split second looked ready to toss tobias, but relaxed and nodded, "my apologises i must have missed it. welcome to inferis." he stepped back unclipping the rope to let tobias and reginald in. moving in, tobias looked at reginald before heading into the club.

the sound of the music hit tobias first, loud and booming, the way he liked it. to help down out the pounding of pulses in each person dancing. the scent of sweat thick in the air he didn't need to super senses to smell it. the scent of blood hit him, he frowned and wiped at his nose and saw the blood under his nose. sighing, the blood was from him using his compulsion, it always happened the more he focused or the person resisted the more he bled. something he is slowly coming to turns with since sonya turned him. quickly grabbing a napkin from a table, he wiped his nose and looked at reginald. "don't worry im not going to die," he smirked before looking towards the bar, "i will go get those drinks, get around man. sure some fine girls here." he winked before he headed off towards the bar. upon reaching the bar he smiled at the female bartender, "two whiskey and cola, please and thank you." he smiled sweetly, and she blushed before rushing to get the two drinks for him. whilst she did so tobias leaned back on the bar and looked around the place. it has changed a fair bit when it was closed. he liked it, the club was in the right hands.

that was when he noticed the bright red slim fitting dress and orange hair. his heart began to race, he quickly turned away and looked at the bar. man, he needed to get a grip. he hadn't seen her in a year yet it felt like forever since he had. yet, she seemed even more beautiful. "don't...you can't...you know it won't work. besides sonya would kill me..." he sighed and ran a stressed hand through his hair just as the bartender came back with the two drinks. tobias just hoped she didn't see him.
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // sonya ” β™• | 001

Postby nocturna. » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:59 am

--{ .β™”.━━━━. π‘†π‘‚π‘π‘Œπ΄ .𝐴..π‘€π‘‚π‘…πΈπ΄π‘ˆ .}
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      - - - 30 / 862 | vampire | the matriarch | bisexual | loc: her home / coven house | tags: open | mentions: pack & coven
        Leslie Matthews was dead. She's dead, really dead. Sonya mentally repeated the words over and over as she silently walked barefoot through her large home. Though Sonya wasn't so sure why she kept repeating herself; It wasn't as if she and Leslie were close. Yes, Sonya had in fact turned the girl a couple hundred years ago but there was no bond between them. For quite sometime, Leslie actually resented her for doing so. How one could even resent her was beyond Sonya's comprehension. There were many vampires, both young and old, who begged to be part of the Nightshade coven. And yes, losing yet another member was frustrating. Leslie was the first to die after the previous patriarch, Gregor; But that was well over one hundred and fifty years prior.

In all honesty, Sonya felt the same way she did when learning of Gregor's death: she felt annoyed. Some would be surprised to witness the matriarch's displeasure over losing such a valuable leader. Especially considering she was the closest thing Gregor ever had to a mate. She had all the time in the world to mourn, if she so chose to. Then, just as now, more hard work had to be done. And hard work was something a lady such as herself should rarely have to do. Finding suitable candidates to turn was not only vexing, but a tedious undertaking. Sonya couldn't help herself but lightly chuckle there. In a way, she was too an undertaker.

Dealing with newborn vampires never was easy. They required strict training and constant supervision; Tasks which Sonya soon became bored with. At least she had a couple remaining coven members to help with the job. Nightshade was at its smallest it had been in well over five hundred years, and Sonya was not about to see it's reign come to an end. The next round of newborns would be stronger and certainly not stupid enough to get themselves killed, as Leslie had. The new rules she had put in place would ensure the remaining coven members stay as safe as possible. If the wolves really had gone rouge, she'd need every last vampire on her side.

Sonya was never one to care or show much concern for the werewolf pack that resided around Angel Rivers. She'd been here for more than twenty years (a blink of the eye to her really), and had had no previous issues with the wolves at least. The growing amount of stares from townsfolk were another matter however... beauty creams and good genes were excuses humans would believe for only so long. Though some knew or at the very least, assumed what she and her 'family' were. Sonya would never come right out and say it to them, but would delight in watching the meek human squirm in their skin. The matriarch's presence was enough to intimidate most, a trait she had earned over the many decades; something only vampires of superior age had. Her grace and beauty got her everything she'd ever needed in life. Well, the ability to compel other creatures didn't hurt either.

Sonya smiled, amused with her thoughts as she stood staring from her large picture window. The trees were so serine in the town's surrounding wilderness. Upon learning of the home coming up for sale, Sonya was quick to snatch it for herself. The structure was well built, a blend of modern touches and the traditional English cottage; though much, much larger than a simple cottage. There was more than enough room for the coven to all be under this one roof, but Sonya respected their space. If anyone preferred to live on their own, she made no arguments as she too enjoyed time to herself. The matriarch's thoughts soon wandered to the grand re-opening of the local club Inferis. Typically Sonya was not one to frequent the bars or clubs. They lacked the grandiose pageantry of balls and masquerade parties from Victorian times. But the re-opening would be a good chance to observe the town's population all in one space. Sonya wanted recruits that were around their twenties and thirties. Younger bodies could handle the painful transformation better than those of more mature humans. "Let the games begin..." a velvety whisper crept from her red lips as she turned, heading to her room to prepare for the night ahead.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I.

Postby Legend. » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:05 am

π™Šπ™‹π™ƒπ™€π™‡π™„π˜Ό π™’π™Šπ™Šπ˜Ώπ™’π™Šπ™π™π™ƒ !! -> Tags: Tobias|Mentions : reggie | feeling? who knows

The wind whipped Ophelia's hair around probably tying it into small little knots. The small werewolf had somehow managed to climb a tree and sit on one of the biggest branches as she looked out at the sky which was quickly becoming darker and the transition between day and night had started, the girl had just heard of the death and to be frank she didn't care. Vampires weren't exactly benevolent, they had to drink blood to stay alive? Did werewolves have to do that? No. Although she didn't care of this vampires death she knew others would and it would probably make things extremely complicated between the two species. Before she could think anymore at the situation at hand she was suddenly reminded of the whole big shebang at the club, not to mention she could sense that her Alpha was there and it drove her mad to be away from him, Sighing the girl pushed herself off the branch and soared toward the ground and gracefully landing with a large Thud.

Ophelia didn't really think about changing as she made her way to the club, maybe she should of since she was wearing her usual combat boots, combat pants, white tank with a loose fleece. Basically, she looked liked tomb raider. Did she care? Nope. Ophelia was never one for dresses, heels, or anything Girly and was almost always referred to as ' One of the boys'. But now as she grew closer to the club and more girls popped up dressed like they were going somewhere rather important with sequin dresses and heels that made them look like giants. Ophelia started to question her fashion sense, but now was a little too late to change, so instead Ophelia took her long brown hair and pulled it up into a pony, not that it made her look any fashionable but it did add to her tomboy look and made her feel tough?

When she finally entered the club she winced at how loud the music was mostly due to the fact she could hear much more than most the people here and her senses were on overdrive. The brown-headed werewolf weaved her way through the crowd desperately looking for the Alpha, she looked for a blond only, finally spotting the familiar blond-headed Alpha she approached the man and placed a hand on his shoulder before realizing it was a total stranger who looked Ophelia up and down with a judgemental look. " Bite me" she snapped before hastily moving past him and making her way out of the crowd only to stumble over to the bar. " Oh! Thank god" she mumbled as she pushed herself up onto one of the bar stools. " Vodka on the rocks, please" she spoke not even bothering to make eye contact with the bartender.

Ophelia raised her head as she received her drink and quickly took a sip from the glass and almost spit it out as she noticed Tobias at the bar. Gulping down the Vodka the werewolf pushed herself off the stool and sauntered over to the only vampire she would ever get to close to. " Well look who it is? " she smirked as she looked him over. He looked like the exact same vampire she had dated a while back, and now more than ever Ophelia felt slightly self-conscious.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me