- You Can't Break Me | V.2 | Closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

- You Can't Break Me | V.2 | Closed

Postby .KeithKogane » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:36 pm

Humans. God-awful humans. They poke and prod; tearing and harming what they don't understand in a sadistic way to learn without any remorse for what effects that their utensils and cold stares leave mentally. Nothing could ever stop them, going after all different kinds of life that could get into their grasp. More often than not; they travel in packs of their own to different countries or continents to get what they're looking for. Money is never a problem, and they will get what they want.
      But for their new plaything; the men and women didn't have to go very far. Nevermind trapping two rival packs that were caught in the middle of a war; they were thrown in cages together in the same room. Not only fighting the cruel ways of people who tore into their flesh, but continuing to fight back against the hated members of another pack. Blood was constantly shed, both werewolves and humans dying from the hands of each other. Each pack got smaller and smaller until each wolf was broken from losing friend, family, and mates.

Despite despising one another, each wolf had a common goal. To escape. To live. The alpha of the southern pack, Levi, initiated the rebellion into their only chance at freedom. There's only so much a man can take before violently attacking the ones who harmed them. Overcome by anger and his large size quickly overpowered anyone who stood in his way. One by one, each wolf broke out of their cages or rooms, but not before boring their own marks into the scientists who chase after them. They ran into the nerve-racking forest not as two; but as one.
      Now the group faces the threat of the scientists hunting them down while not knowing where they are. All of them are stranded in some forest preserve with no way of contacting others. No food unless they resort to their animalistic ways, and definitely no safety. Will they survive together until the group finds a way out, or will each wolf crumble under the hands of someone else?

Last edited by .KeithKogane on Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- Rules

Postby .KeithKogane » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:38 pm

Obviously follow CS rules above everything; there is no escaping it but I'm not going to drone on about something you should know by now if you've been roleplaying on this website more than once. Quite an easy concept to understand. Due to this specific roleplay and the way the plot goes; there should only be one character per roleplayer who joins. Unless there is something specific for plot and it's discussed with the said person to play another character, there should only be one form.
    Now since only one character is required, I expect decently detailed forms about your character. Speaking of which, no gary/mary sue characters, everyone's got there own types of flaws. Everyone is different; yet keep the realism. Wolves should have realistic eye and fur colors, though blue eyes will only be accepted in a wolf of their human form has blue eyes. Any type of accessory will not show up on animal bodies and are strictly kept in human form. Realistic pictures for both human and wolf only along with any extra physical description. Age can be from as young as 18 to as old as 30. Young children and older people would have been the first to die off after being captured.

This is a semi-lit to a literate roleplay so the minimum is six sentences. From there on, each person is free to write as many sentences/paragraphs as their heart desires. It gives everything much more of a book feel and is often a lot easier to reply to. Please disable signatures on this thread as well, it keeps everything neat. Feel free to reserve a character through PM, and it will only lay 48 hours unless I have been notified of something coming up. Then another extension of 48 hours will be issued. Drama and romance is fully encouraged, fitting in with the plot perfectly. If it affects the group as a whole, discuss it with me first and then everyone can vote on it. All forms and talk should only be on the discussion thread; keeping this one clear and easy to follow along to. Give anyone who asks a recap but tries to read back before asking.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- Wolves

Postby .KeithKogane » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:53 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Tʜᴇ Sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀs
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Northern Alpha; Carter Henderson x | 26 | ♂ | .J.Sparrow.
        Southern Alpha; Levi Blackwood x | 25 | ♂ | .KeithKogane

Southern Beta; Lena Roydon x | 26 | ♀ | chevreuil
        Northern Nurse; Ember Juno St. Clair x | 22 | ♀ | fawn,

Northern Subordinates;
        Tucker Weismann x | 24 | ♂ | knife wife
        Naomi Dane x | 24 | ♀ | na’vi
        Southern Subordinates;
        Alaska Juniper Winters x | 23 | ♀ | lykos brethren
        Winter Amaranth Chen x | 23 | ♂ | LightOfArcana
Last edited by .KeithKogane on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:36 am, edited 12 times in total.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- News

Postby .KeithKogane » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:58 pm

Iɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Dᴏᴄᴋ

All important changes and updates will be placed here for all players to see.
    This will include any character deaths, danger updates, character relationships, etc.
    Feel free to post on the discussion thread to update this if one feels the desire to add something
    - August 19; first post created
Last edited by .KeithKogane on Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──────────( One )───

Postby .KeithKogane » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:57 am

Levi Blackwood
    ── Tʜᴇ Uɴᴛᴀᴍᴀʙʟᴇ ──

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ; L. Cain. | Age; 25 | Rank; N. Alpha
    Fᴏʀᴍ; Wolf | Tagged; Everyone |
    Word Count; 1,581

Murmering voices can only vaguely be heard through the glass, pens scraping against paper while a flashlight shines harshly into deep emerald eyes. His body lay tense and aggitated, snarling at those who come close enough to the window. The ebony pelted creature went through his day of testing, leaving him smelling like burnt flesh from the amount of shocks he receieved for not cooperating. Out of the group, this brute may be the most difficult to handle. Way too headstrong and untamable for the group to handle on their own. Frequently he has to be tied or strapped down in prevention of harming anyone nearby. Even in his own cell, there's a thick strap held around his neck and chained to the wall. But the voices, the prodding, it's all too much. Days, maybe weeks prior, someone made the grave mistake of putting a bullet inside his sisters skull. Right in front of the large alpha. Since then he has been a terror, scratching and biting anyone who gets within his reach.
    Yet now, the way the small group stares at Levi, it's as if he were pathetic. A small child. Rage bubbled up inside of his veins, fueling the adrenaline that keeps his heart pumping. Standing up on all fours, he began to tug. His body repeatedly yanked against the chain attached to the wall, shaking the rock beside him. Panicked voices filled his ears as the scientists now watched in fear at to what this wolf is trying to accomplish. A rhythmic ‘thump’ came from the chain pulling against it’s sealant against the wall. Over his time there, he’s had frequent of these sessions of pulling and breaking the wall piece by piece. Each time they sedated him for a couple of hours and deprived him of both food and water. Through the glass, Levi could see a woman using her radio to most likely call for another doctor for another syringe filled with the tranquilizer. Today won’t be just like any other day.

A large man who’s foolish enough to be holding the large syringe unlocks the door and takes a step inside toward this wild animal. Teeth bared and claws outstretched, the ebony creature broke off the connection link between his thick leather collar and the chain. Their bodies collided hard in resulting of tacking the doctor and knocking him unconscious due to the sheer strength and speed of the blunt force trauma. Thus leaving the wolf free on his rampage. “Subject 5891 as breached containment, initiating lockdown!” a voice instructed over the PA while red lights began flashing with a loud alarm. Panicked screams filled the room as this large beast of a wolf plowed through the hallways, clawing anyone who got close enough to harm. On his left, Levi noticed the northern alpha and nurse sharing a side by side cell. Despite having issues in the past, now is not the time to worry about past rivalries. Literally throwing his weight around, he rammed into the male’s glass first, cracking through the first layer. Footsteps could be heard coming down the hall of those with weapons who aim to kill. With not a lot of time, he created a small hole in which he hoped the fellow alpha was smart enough to break away.
    Within the silence between blaring of alarms, a trigger was pulled, firing a bullet across the room. Unluckily enough for Levi, it struck within his shoulder, erupting a deep pained howl with only adrenaline keeping most of the pain away. The closest man within a thin layer of protective gear was snatched within his fangs and repeatedly banged against the healer’s cell, his helmet taking most of the damage and assisting of breaking the glass. As a full stage breakout, Levi didn’t care who he harmed or killed in order to get his people out. As of now, they might as well be killed if they didn’t follow through.

Leaving the cracked and hopefully easy to break out of cells, he tore down the halls using his nose to find familiar scents of people and wolves that didn’t have to belong to him. His uninsured shoulder was used to ram into the glass walls or grabbing running scientists to further smash them into the glass. Blood roared in his ears with each bone he snapped or each shard of glass hitting the ground. Whatever was in the way of freedom would either step aside or be destroyed by any means necessary. Breathing heavily he issued out a message that hopefully everyone could hear, not just his pack mates. “Break out as many as you can, help your enemy. Follow my scent once out,” Levi thought intensely just wishing his message goes through. They’ve been unable to connect as a pack for months on end and could put a strain on relationships between the subordinates and their alpha. But there’s only so much one can do besides relying on instincts to take them out and away from danger.
    Using the injury to his example, the wolf wiped his injured shoulder against a couple of walls as he ran past to further place his scent. Someone must have gotten to the control room in time to prevent the steel doors from coming down and trapping them all inside. Maybe even a human who wished for their escape. No matter the case, the doors remained movable to run through until the final door between Levi and the back entrance. Three guards stand each holding a gun and a baton in hopes of bringing down any supernatural creature who crossed their paths. They have a job to do, shoot to kill. As an alpha, Levi’s job is to protect and save. This is where they will clash and he is determined to make it out alive.
    He leapt faster than anticipated, preventing of a trigger to be pulled in time. His fangs latched around the helmet of the gentleman in the middle, using his body to be thrown into the next. Immediately his attention switched to the third guard who ran closer to begin beating him with his baton, catching him on the muzzle despite his best attempts to move away. Levi’s paws knocked the attacker’s feet out from under him while snagging his teeth into the front of his vest and sliding him across the white tile into a cabinet. Just before he could change directions, triggers were pulled to fire bullets in his direction. One grazed past his ear, just taking off the smallest chunk while the other one sadly went through a chunk of his thigh. With the most pain and anger bursting inside of his body, he swiped both of their heads against the nearest wall with no remorse. Nor did he stay to see if they were alive or not, as instead he broke through the locked door.

Soft chirps of crickets rustled in the grass with the bright white moonlight shining down from space. The dark sky filled with the brightest stars that shouldn’t be taken for granted when one day someone might not get to see them ever again. A field of long grass holding who knows what dangers ahead. Yet all seemed better than what they were leaving behind. His large body limped quickly, unable to heal as fast as other creatures. The bullets, if remaining inside and not following through, would have to be removed before his several day healing process began. But that won’t be obvious to tell until he’s in his human form which could cause even more damage. Despite the thoughts in the back of his head, Levi continued to trek forward, possibly getting roughly a mile away before falling weakly into the thin river. Not a strong enough current to be swept away but enough to knock you down if unprepared. Rather than getting up, he decides to lay in the cool water for a moment, letting the liquid wash away the thick crimson blood leaking out of his injuries and soothing previous burns he had taken earlier in the day. His dark emerald eyes scanned the sky and studied the constellations that he hasn’t seen in who knows how long. Perhaps it was summer or fall, due to no snow or being extremely cold just yet. Maybe spring in hopes of rain. Anything seemed better than a cell.
    The longer he lay in the water, the more relaxed he became. As relaxed you could be when your life is in danger. But the more he felt his pain. The wolf groaned in pain as his achy muscles began to tense up, not being used to such extreme action in quite a long time. He rolled onto his feet, lapping at the water that pushed passed his muzzle before standing up straight. It was more of an awkward and pain climb out of the water due to it being a sudden drop between the land. Thankfully the long grass shorted as it grew closer to the nearby woods. “If you can still hear me, find the river. I’m just on the other side,” Levi attempted his mental call again while collapsing at the base of a tree. The blaring alarm could still be heard from a mile away, only barely being able to see the looming building in the distance. Not that he’s paid much attention to the outside of it. He’ll die before he has to see the inside again.

I apologize for any mistakes. I ended up having to finish writing the vast majority of this on my phone. But hopefully you think it’s a good starting point c:
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cuz I've still got a lot of fight in me... (Winter I)

Postby Euthymios » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:48 pm

( . )x𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍 ────────────────────────────── ( In joy we face the storm and defy it !! )
      xx[ male ] • [ current emotions. enraged; pain-ridden; disgusted ] • [ tags. alaska ] • [ word count. 1010] • [ southern subordinate ]
      PAIN razed the slim black wolf's senses, electrifying and terrible. Blinding searing agony that made him tilt his throat in a silent shriek to the Gods above. He bucked against the ropes binding him to the laboratory table, teeth threatening everybody near him with a brutal bite that would snap every bone it came into contact with. His normally calm and joyous amber eyes were slits from anger, a snarl thundering in his chest.

Ever since Winter had come into the lab, he had not been taken seriously. The scientists didn't consider him a threat; their first mistake out of many they would make in the future. This was something he was used to in the Southern pack; he heard an earful of it per day — but it wasn't something he appreciated. It didn't take more than a look at his kind eyes and gentle voice to make such an assumption. The treatment only served to rub salt in his wounds, both figuratively and literally. His gentle demeanor disappeared when his younger sister, Emily, died from infected wounds and the terrible fever that followed. It was a new form of psychological torture for the black brute, to hear his sister whimper in agony when he couldn’t reach her. At last, after the scientists forced her to run on a treadmill for far too long, Emily had had enough and simply dropped to the floor, breathing faintly.

Under the lash, her soft moans slowly quieted until they stopped together. They didn't even give her an easy death with a bullet, instead choosing to torture her to inhuman standards.. She never heard her brother's howl of pure fury, as he dived at them, teeth bared. They all paid dearly for it; and Winter was muzzled and thrust into the cage after a scientist dug out a high pitched whistle from his pocket. The brute went a week without food or water for that reason. Winter's parents Lin and Andrew had been killed on the first week at different times; Lin had been killed by a scientist and Andrew died fighting a wolf from the northern pack. After he lost Emily, Winter became something else altogether. The black brute took out his anger and guilt on the scientists and on himself; more the latter and he cannot say that he ever recovered.

Winter wasn’t in the best state of mind or being. After nearly losing his mind from a high frequency blast through his too-sensitive ears, Winter had been thrown into his cell. His belly was throbbing fiercely from hunger, and his throat was parched. And that was saying nothing about the fiery pain dancing along his pelt. With a low groan, he put his head on top of his paws, hoping for a good night's sleep. A ruckus awoke him just as he was about to drift off. He had spent the last week laying around between experiments. Drifting in and out of a tranquilized haze, unaware. Terrified while not feeling anything.

Screams. Barking of a maddened wolf. Fear-scent pooled into his mouth in a bitter mass. And then he heard the words he never thought he’d hear. “Subject 5891 has breached containment, initiating lockdown!” Someone had escaped their cage. About freakin' time!

Uneasy cries of dismay and fear erupted all around the room. As they should; a free, probably rabid wolf was no small problem. Winter's heart started to beat with a fierce yearning for a word that had just fallen out of his vocabulary. freedom. Sitting up, he took a deep breath to calm his nerves, and began to strain. Among the pack, Winter did not rank as high in his fighting as he did diplomacy, but that was just judging by appearances anyway. "Just my luck that they forgot to muzzle me today." He chuckled to himself quietly. The scientists had mostly deserted the room to chase after Subject 5891, so there were two left. Going into human form would be nearly impossible; the cage was too small even for a small wolf like him, so he would have to shift while moving forwards. No easy task obviously. Fortunately, in human form, he could use solid muscle and muscular legs to his advantage.

The scientists shouted, pointing at him. Winter caught one word that made his struggle all the more frantic. "Tranquilize him!" If the scientists got him with a sedative, he would never make it out. This was his one chance. This time, Winter would fight for his freedom and others. With a final burst of energy and a very satisfying 'snap' as the ropes burst, Winter was free. The doctors screamed as the black ball of anger and energy flung himself on them, sinking his teeth into any part of them that block him. The coppery tang of blood coated his tongue. "So now you understand." Winter thought sardonically. Humans really were stupid. Nothing would stop him this time. Winter's heart was racing a mile a minute, and his throat burned from dehydration. Alpha, where was his alpha?! A bullet to his leg only made him run faster, despite the harsh agony threatening to make him black out at that very moment.

There was a sharp popping sound from behind him, and Winter immediately shifted into wolf form. Too late. The bullet lodged in his right shoulder blade, promoting a roar of protest from the brute. He didn't even look back; Winter pelted as if nothing had happened, each step sending a stab of gritting pain through his shoulder. The next bullet impacted the wall as he briskly turned the corner. Alaska's cage was the third on the left. Gritting his teeth, Winter rammed his good left shoulder into the glass, sending a dull ache through it. And again. And again. A crack appeared, and from a distance the black wolf knew that other scientists were approaching fast. He dashed his shoulder into the glass again, desperation overriding his senses, and the crack extended further. "Get up!!" He barked at her, pounding the glass, "We're leaving!"
Last edited by Euthymios on Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( “ ✩ . i've got a bone to pick with the morning sun. ” ) i.

Postby guh-huh! » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:25 pm

( UCKER WEISMANN ! ! )
        ──────── WE ARE THE POISONED YOUTH. ──────
        cismale twenty-four years old northern subordinate heading to river t. everyone

xxxtruth be told, tucker's doesn't remember much about his old life. but he does know that it doesn't look stark white, nor does it smell pungently sterile, alongside the dreadful silence of the night. no, those things are reserved for places that are engraved in his mind as dangerous, vile, and prison-like. as he watches the scientists pry away cages that once belonged to his packmates, his anxiety spirals like an endless staircase. brain whirring with activity, buzzing against the beholder until he finally becomes exhausted. his body is heavier than his eyelids that haven't seen rest in a good week. the once bright, bold, and curious eyes of the werewolf were glossy and lackluster as he watched the humans work. back and fourth, a daily routine; one he'd seen before. before he was accustomed to life behind a cell, watching from the backlines of his own life. back before he was alone. back when he still had a brother still by his side.

xxx there's a set of jaws around tucker's throat, and no one knew it better than himself. sometimes, his chains would snap shut with a great spasm, and he would choke. blood surging up his throat, body rejecting it, ejecting it through nose and mouth alike with enough force to splatter a wall. the chains hadn't always been present, however, with their steadily increasing grip, cuspids digging into the soft flesh of his neck and remaining a presence in his life, ready to contaminate whatever little hope he had left with their touch. as much as his blind optimism forced him to go forward; as a world of freedom outside his confinement beaconed to him, the iron doors gave him glimpses into the world going on perfectly alright without him. nobody mourned the wicked, and his large fangs and figure had both created and signed his will years ago.

xxxit's all very funny, isn't it? how tucker's own body is beginning to deteriorate with time after refusing to sleep and eat due to to his sadness. he's attending his own funeral, and how all the scientists have sent them the invitation but didn't even bother to show up. tucker starts to laugh at his own misfortune, and his eyes water in the very same way they would if he was crying because my god- it really is that funny. he's loved and lost so many times that to him; being loved is just another synonym for getting close enough to dig your fingers into an open wound. he's alone in his cell and doesn't matter if he's laughing or crying now because the end result is the same; tucker makes a sound and the world doesn't change. he could scream all he wanted, but it doesn't matter because the dead don't talk and the living never listen.

xxxlong minutes go on in silence, until it's broken violently like a baseball bat to glass. rhythmic thumps from chains are traded in for screaming scientists, blaring sirens from all sides, and his own body shaking like an earthquake. was this just another fake drill for the humans to move out, or was this actually happening? hands uncurl from fists as he catches sight of the southern alpha rush by his cage in a furious blaze of glory. and in any other situation, he'd be devastated to see levi blackwood raging against others; but when it's a shared enemy- tucker silently cheers him on. in a stroke of blind rage and power, tucker took whatever energy was still pent up inside of him and pushed against his cage.

xxxhis wolf form was large and intimidating to those who had never seen one, yet completely average in terms of other werewolves. however, with some well executed transformation and a scientist managing to fall against his cage to move it slightly, he was able to use the built up momentum to force himself outside of the bars. and holy hell, he can feel the cool tile against his feet without anything tying him up. remaining splints of the leather collar remain on his thick fur, but he's more fixated on the other cages. adding more damage onto other raging werewolves' cages, ready to follow the alpha's lead. it wasn't until a hole was opened up to the freedom outside did his true inner animal take over, rushing towards the moonlight as if his life had depended on it- (and it very well had).

xxxhis body aches and screams at him to stop running. months of being crammed in a cage with little wiggle room had drained his muscles of most of their usual presence, only allowing him to get so far before fatigue began settling into him. his body had collapsed with due time, noticing the cage had done quiet some damage to his left hind leg. no wonder he was slower than usual. in his blind attempt at freedom, he had been further damaging his aching body. but when he lies down, it's nothing but relief sweeping through him. tucker was so enveloped in his own escape, he had only half-heard the call from the rival alpha. even if they were the last two remaining, life would be easier with someone at his side. so, he begins his trail to the river.

xxxstill, the thoughts in the back of his mind whispered, as the finally strips of leather collar pull away from his throat: go ahead, they said in a sibilant hiss. go ahead and race to your freedom, but never forget that the humans are always here to stay. you must be lucky enough to avoid them at every turn. but the humans only need the luck to find you once.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- ( better run, we're out for blood !!

Postby lykos brethren » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:01 pm

xxx( // ━━ 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐀 ,
      xxxxxxSTATUS. subordinate of southern pack & age. 23 & TAGS. -- levi & winter& WORD COUNT. 1,147
      xxxDarkness, that is all she could see. Minus the galvanized steel bars that hummed noisily in her ears, ever prompting her that she wouldn’t be able to get out so effortlessly. a thick collar wrapped around her neck and connected to a chain to the wall. The small once white and chestnut wolf laid in her cell unable to move an inch with how close the bars were to her body. though she wasn't interested in moving, her body throbbed and palpitated in pain. her normally silky soft coat entangled with fresh and dried blood. the she-wolf has been in this torture place for god knows how long, it seems like decades but it was bound to only be a year. though there was no way of telling. the she-wolf couldn't even remember her name. it seemed only yesterday that the she-wolf and her pack were discovered and taken in by scientists, but she hasn't seen them since. the isolation was arduous, she missed them all profoundly even the ones that have long passed. she could no longer hear their laments of pain and for help. their battle was over and it distressed her more than one could know. that was her family deteriorating, not just wolves or people, werewolves she considered part of her pack. it was her family. exasperation bubbled in her and frustration that she could do nothing about it. a single teardrop ran down her muzzle and trickled ever so silently on to the ground between her front paws.

xxxSilence echoed in her ears, you wouldn't have thought moments earlier this she-wolf was howling in pain. the scientists have come in to do more tests on her. at first, they had taken blood samples and checked her general health. now it seemed as though they were bored and she was a toy they could torture. they had electric shocked her over and over to see how her body would react. well, a few dead scientists later she was tranquilized and put back into her cell. the copper taste still lingered in her mouth. it made her stomach groan, causing her to wince a little. she already was going a week without food or water and now it would be longer. her body felt weak and malnourished, her head felt heavy as it sat on her paws. her silver-blue eyes shut as she tried to rest up before the scientists came back in again. her mind flickering to the times where she had her freedom and packmates around her. she wasn't a high ranking wolf but she had no desire to. nothing the less she was happy, a word and feeling she hasn't heard or felt in a long time.

-----

xxxa few hours later a loud droning alarm echoed into her cell waking the sleeping she-wolf. she growled lowly at the annoying sound and flickered her ears back against her head trying to block the noise. "Subject 5891 has breached containment, initiating lockdown!" a voice instructed over the intercom system. perching the she-wolves curiosity she lifted her head out of her paws, a small spark of hope ignited itself. as if on cue, the dull hum of the galvanized bars stopped, and folded away around her. only a wall stood between her and her freedom, and the collar around her neck. stepping towards the wall until she couldn't move any closer, the chain yanking her back. looking back she glared at it hatefully, it wasn't going to be easy. the chain was made of metallic glass and the wall toughened and tempered glass.

xxxsuddenly hearing a slam over and over, the she-wolf looked towards the glass wall and spotted a black wolf slamming into it."Get up!" his barked muffled through the glass, "we're leaving!" she frowned before recognizing the voice. "Winter!" she was taken aback, she wasn't expecting to see him. but more so, she was glad at least one of her packmates was alive. a growl ripped through her throat as she pushed for more energy to get out of her. pulling as hard as she could against the chain, tugging until it snapped clean in half. running full pelt at the wall she slammed into it and the crack winter created became bigger. her shoulder throbbed until finally the glass shattered and the she-wolf tumbled out into the open hallway. silver-blue eyes looking at the black brute next her, "let's get out of here." looking around she saw scientists run off and guards come out ready to attack them. a deep warning growl echoed in her chest as loud as thunder, a shot was fired missing the two. 'that's it!' she crouched and her hackles rose as she snarled baring her teeth at them. launch forward she slammed into one of the guards tearing him down then the next. ready to go for the next the guard dropped his gun and tucked tail and ran. smirking to herself, 'i still got it'.

xxxdrawing in a breath she caught the familiar roman chamomile, "Levi.." her alpha's scent lingered and the scent of his blood smeared on walls. she looked towards winter and nodded for him to follow. she leapt forwards moving as quickly as she could. her wolf form not as big as the others but quicker.

xxxcoming out of a locked door, she felt the cool breeze ruffle her fur. drawing deep breathes the fresh crisp air was refreshing compared to the stale stagnant air of the cells. the soft crip of the crickets seemed to drown out the blaring alarm. the feeling the soft grass under paws, she knew she was free and home. making sure winter was still with her, she bolted as fast as she could and as far as she could. the last thing she wanted was to be caught and taken back into that cell.

xxxhearing a voice in her head, she nearly fell over at the surprise as it has been so long. 'If you can still hear me, find the river. I’m just on the other side'. focusing she listened for the sound of running water, it wasn't long until she did. rushing to it, she stopped and checked around her to make sure none of the scientists have followed her. lapping up the water before she laid in it and rolled over to remove the blood from her fur the best she could. looking around again she spotted another black wolf and tensed a little before the familiar scent of her alpha hit her. softly walking over she sat back on her haunches, "Levi..." she spoke softly before looking back at winter to make sure he was okay. gently nudging him with her muzzle before stepping back. "are you okay?" she asked out of concern. her mind was racing, but one question came out of it all, what were they to do now?
Last edited by lykos brethren on Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ☾ ( ember ) one !!

Postby fawn, » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:04 am

xxxxxxxxxxx- - - 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓. 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
xxxxx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
xxxxxx( northern pack healer . feeling conflicted, relieved . tagged levi, open . single )
x
      The she-wolf whined as armoured guards and faceless people in white lab coats sauntered past her cage every so often, they hadn't really bothered her so much recently but it still put Ember on edge. Ember was a relatively small she-wolf with a bright coppery pelt, if you didn't know any better, you'd probably think she was a fox if you glimpsed her in the wild. Being so small, the scientists hadn't really seemed to take much of an interest in her, as far as they were concerned, she was too weak for their experiments, though that didn't mean they had released her. She had spent her days in the cage that neighbored her alpha, Carter's, in a position where she could barely move due to the size constraints of her prison.

She whined softly at the thought of Carter, he hadn't fared as well as she had, being dominant and tough they had experimented on him quite a lot. Splitting the packs up and not allowing them their natural social relationships had weakened them all considerably and Ember wasn't sure how much longer she'd be able to last in these conditions, even being a healer couldn't help her as she couldn't move to heal herself. The she-wolf didn't see much point in her existence anymore, not when every day was pain and suffering. She had lost her twin brother and one of her best friends in the fighting. There was just no point anymore. With a whine, she closed her eyes and tried to sleep off the darkness that was slowly crowding her mind.

Ember felt her heart in her throat when she was startled awake by a loud and obnoxious siren. She pressed back as far as she could go in her cage and growled lowly as she regained her bearings and began to understand the situation at hand. "Subject 5891 has breached containment, initiating lockdown!" Ember blinked in surprise, a breach? Someone escaped? Good on them. She barely had time to formulate her next thought when the cage next to her was battered, she squinted in the low light and couldn't help a yip of excitement, Levi had got out. Levi was saving Carter. She stood, straining against the bonds that held her in the cage, trying to get a glimpse of Levi and Carter to see what they were doing. Before she had realised what was happening, a man's body was being thrown repeatedly at the glass encasing her. Her breath was coming in short, sharp whines as she itched to escape. After what felt like eons, the glass broke and the large black brute had whisked away. Luckily for her, he had left a large hole in the glass of her enclosure.

For a moment, Ember stood dumbfounded as she looked out of the enclosure. She could escape. She could really get out of here now. She choked back a whine and leapt through the hole in the cage. She landed clumsily on some glass scattered across the ground and let out a yelp, a long, slender piece of glass embedding itself in her front, right paw. She growled at the pain but pushed herself forwards, taking advantage of her petite frame and keeping to the shadows so she would go unnoticed. Ember's senses were on high alert and she tensed at every small sound and movement. It seemed that she was one of the last few wolves to escape and the bodies of scientists lay strewn across the hallways that she wandered through. She paused and opened her maw, taking in the scents of those who had come before her and let them guide her to the exit.

Ember practically collapsed when she felt the softness of the dirt beneath her paws. She couldn't get distracted now, however. She needed to get away, needed to be with the others if she was going to survive. She picked their scents up again and ran through the forest surrounding the lab, trying not to catch her sore paw on any roots underfoot. Before long, she broke the tree line and emerged into a clearing where the two broken packs seemed to have chosen to regroup. She waded through the river towards the others and collapsed on the other side of the river now that she was finally somewhat safe. Ember looked up at the sky which was littered with stars she hadn't seen for over a year and she knew that they were one step closer to their freedom again.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ─ ✮ ─ 'Cause my monsters are real ─ ]

Postby nocturna. » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:51 am

--[ ..━━━━. 𝖢 𝖠 𝖱 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 . 𝖧 𝖤 𝖭 𝖣 𝖤 𝖱 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 .]
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      - - 26 | male | northern alpha | loc: lab → river | tags: naomi, ember | mentions: levi, pack | words: 938
        Time spent cooped up and locked away was never beneficial to the Northern pack Alpha. His mind was often at war with himself, and this was no exception. In the first few weeks of his containment, Carter fought mercilessly against the humans in their stupid white lab coats. They were never able to subdue his wolf for testing unless he was tranquilized. The constant in and out of consciousness drained the brute quickly. Time. There was no telling how long he and his pack had been here, he barely was able to remember the day it happened. There wasn't much left of what Carter was truly sure of anymore. Thoughts and theories plagued his mind over the countless hours locked up. Who were these people and why did they want us..? Something Carter wished he'd never have thought. Then maybe he'd still be strong enough to fight for his family; To fight for their freedom.

Having even the small amount of knowledge he had concerning the government was enough for Carter to assume why the scientists were behind this operation. His time spent as a soldier had instilled being hyper-observant and that's when things began to all make sense for him. In his first days of being here, the brute never bothered to take a better look at his surroundings; Something he would never let himself forget. Instead retaliation was his main goal. If he could maim, wound or kill any of his captors, it was a win in his eyes. But with every bite or scratch he landed, the white coats hit back harder with their tazers and weapons. In these moments of close combat was when Carter saw the distinctive blue and green logo embroidered into the lab coats - Superior BioMetrics. That name... Carter knew he'd seen that logo in his past.

Just how he had recognized this company taunted Carter's mind, searching through old memories grasping to find answers. There! Recalling his days on deployment overseas, Carter's commanding officer informed the platoon that this company was to take measurements of their physicality for study. What the study was for or even about was never discussed. Now it all clicked... they wanted to use the increased senses in wolves to build stronger armies. Why didn't he see it before? Maybe he could have stopped this... This was ALL his fault. They must have assumed what he was from the test results... but he tried to hold back his strength. It obviously wasn't enough though, because here they all were... The realization was like a bullet to the heart. Carter's will was gone. The institution he held in such high esteem was all a lie, they never cared for him. He let the humans do what they wanted, he put up little fight when it was his turn for experiments. He hoped that by giving himself to the white coats, they'd leave the remaining members of his pack alone. And for a time, it seemed to work. The tawny-gold pelted brute received the most poking and prodding, from the Northern pack anyways. Until they wanted Levi. The alphas had clashed a few times in the past, but Carter always held some respect for the Southern male. He cared for his pack and put them first, as any good leader should. Perhaps it was his persistent aggression that made the white coats so interested in Levi; the thought of being able to break him fueling their interest. Whatever the reason, his torment was constant.

The day had begun like they all did. The blinding LED lights flickered to life, burning Carter's eyes. He pressed his lids shut as tight as he could, preparing for the scientists to come collect him for the day's testing. But he wouldn't have to wait very long. Snarls and the snapping of jaws echoed off the walls, protests from the others no doubt. Carter kept his head between his paws, waiting for his turn to be pulled from his cell. That moment didn't come though... instead, loud thuds and cracking glass perked his attention. Before he could decipher what was going on, the intercom and alarms blared, ringing through his head. That's when he noticed Levi enter their row of cells; He was breaking them out. Carter stared, a bit in awe as the large black brute slammed into his cell, sending a shockwave of cracks through the glass. All he could do was stare in silence as Levi turned to the cell next to him that held Ember. The tawny brute shook his head, now was not the time to sit idle - his pack needed him.

A flame ignited with Carter and he pressed his weight against the cell's glass. With his body's pressure, the crack Levi had made instantly expanded and fractured glass shattered to the floor. His paws hit the tile and lead him around the row of cells. So many were empty... more than he had thought would be. He came upon the small form of Naomi huddled in a cage. Acting quickly, Carter rammed his shoulder into her cell twice before clawing enough shards away for her to escape through. The pair turned, seeing Ember break free. "Let's move." They flew down the hallways not far behind Ember, Carter leaping to any guard that stood in their way. The exit was soon before them, the wide open door beckoning them home. Never in his life had the cool night air and soft earth made the brute feel so alive, but it also brought a stab of guilt. A feeling he was sure he wouldn't lose anytime soon.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me