- You Can't Break Me | V.2 | Closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

──────────( Three )───

Postby .KeithKogane » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:29 am

Levi Blackwood
    ── Tʜᴇ Uɴᴛᴀᴍᴀʙʟᴇ ──

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ; L. Cain. | Age; 25 | Rank; N. Alpha
    Fᴏʀᴍ; Wolf | Tagged; Everyone
    Word Count; 1,028

Levi’s arms held the thrashing body of Lena close to his own, wincing slightly every time her paw landed on one of his injured legs. But the pain was worth going through as long as the female ended up okay. Yet immediately Alaska stepped up to the challenge that the beta thrusted into the air, the pair baring fangs and snapping close to each other. Tension struck like a viper as his emerald gaze hardened to glare at the white and chestnut pelted wolf yet didn’t loosen his hold. Despite the loud aggression in front, he still managed to catch Ember’s softer voice as she grew closer. “She’s getting there, but thank you I appreciate it,” The male attempted to sound calm while the fighting between the wolves subsided. Their eyes caught each other, noticing the pain swallowing her kind eyes. Nothing else could be said before the healer turned away to address his other pack mates.
    Everything seemed to be happening at once. Wolves finally making it across the river and being sent to. Petty scared fights and words clashed with one another. Pain was at an all time high, but would slowly mend once tended to. Alaska finally switched her attention from the russet female, bluntly dismissing the healer before shifting painfully back into her human form. “I don’t want to be here any longer than you, just let anyone needed get attended to and then we shall head out,” Levi grunted roughly, while casting his gaze across those nearby before settling back on his subordinate. A quite strange relationship the two share now, sometimes just awkwardly fitting into place. Yet now is not the time for confusion but action. Before he could say anything else, the woman stalked off just as Lena pulled herself away as gently as possible. Her breathing ragged but much more out together than what she was just moments before. Her wobbly legs barely kept her upright yet she too left the alpha before anything further could be done. What lay left had just been the smearing of blood in his clothes, both his and not his own.

The Northern Aloha appeared in front of him, hackles ruffled and filled with clear irritation. His golden pelt bristled in what could be fear of what’s to come, yet that’s not something that should be shared. Carter must have been listening to the conversation as immediately he piped into agreement with what Alaska had mentioned before rushing off on her own. “We’re all that’s left, I couldn’t leave you all as much as I couldn’t leave mine. That’s not a fate I’d wish upon any,” Levi mentally channeled to the male in front of him, holding his gaze with the equal assertion of dominance. The two have certainly butted heads and bad their differences in the past, but even he could not abandon the small family. “Ember has already begun making her rounds, it shouldn’t be too long before she’s done. But it wouldn’t be wise to split up, there is more power in numbers,” He explained the best he could while slowly rolling his injured shoulder, the pain bouncing from being dull to sharp. The bullet shot at his leg had made a complete exit and already began the healing process, but would be difficult to walk with either way. With a chunk missing out of his ear, there isn’t anything left to heal besides the opened wound. The only thing left was the bullet lodged into the meat of his arm, causing the most pain. But only after everyone else was accounted for would he then do something about it.
    Ember reappeared between the two males, her hands stained her nails from retrieving a bullet from one of his subordinates. With her there, that must mean it was finally his turn. Great. “Whatever you think should be done, just do it. I trust you, ” The southern alpha spoke out verbally to address the young woman at his side. His back lay pressed against the base of the tree with his head tilted up to speak to the two in front of him. Power didn’t matter now, just getting ready to move out was the most important part. Yet when they were all done, movement would have to happen immediately. They had injured and probably killed plenty of scientists but that didn’t mean some weren’t alive enough to call for backup. That’s not a chance anyone would want to take. “Winter! I need you to find those who wandered off, once everyone has been checked over, we move,” Levi mentally called to the black pelted would who stood near the back of the group. His patient personality should be enough to calm those frightened down enough to get a move on.

As Ember grew closer to inspect the damages done to his body, as fast as his bruised and battered body could muster, Levi pulled the long sleeve shirt from his skin. His large scar diagonally across his chest appeared very prominent with the bruising that littered his ribs from slamming his weight around to bust those contained out as well as left over burn marks from the last couple of experiments. Those all would heal quite soon once he isn’t poked and prodded at consistently anymore. Such a payment one would get for being so headstrong and aggressive, more occasions to attempt to break spirit. Yet a simple goal kept him going. The male refused to let any more family die in that place. Doesn’t matter who he’d have to go through, they would be out. And now? He just has to keep them alive and safe.
    Do you have a direction in mind? I’d suggest following the river deeper into the forest, keeps those hydrated and must lead to something. Everyone needs a water supply,” Levi tilted his head up to meet up with the golden wolf’s gaze to continue the conversation. Traveling alone is not the smartest idea but with high tension, it might not be the smartest to reside with the ones that have caused issues in the past. Only time will tell from here on out.

Phone written like always
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲, 003

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:22 pm

┌────────────────────────┐
    ⤜──────→ 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐚 ❞𝐋𝐞𝐞❞ 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐝𝐨𝐧
    S. beta she/her tagging Levi in the woods feeling alarmed, in shock form wc; 865

└────────────────────────┘
    A quiet breeze danced through the woods, gently shaking the feeblest of branches and tussling the emerald green grass. It was a colour Lena hadn't seen in so long; something intense and.. alive. It pulsed with life. The world inside the facility had been so monochrome, at least until they had unleashed all that red and stained the pristine surfaces they had long since learned to despise. Cleanliness and sterility no longer felt inviting, but instead appalling. If she faced a blank slate again, what would keep her from smearing it with crimson?
    The feather-like touch of the breeze brushed against her sunken features, softly reminding her of the slowly fading scar that now ran across her cheekbone. She raised one trembling hand to feel the mark that rose from her skin, afraid to linger on it for too long. The hurt that had split her cheek had become such a distant memory, but she didn't have to think too hard to recall what pain felt like. She doubted that any of them had to.

Lena breathed in the fresh scent of the forest hungrily, reveling in the notes of fertile soil, decaying wood, and running water. Her sides ached, and she was fairly certain that she'd end up bruising a rib or two, but she couldn't help it. Although what she knew as home had died alongside her kin, the forest smelled of home so vividly that she could nearly recall a time before death and loss. Memories coloured by the warm golden embrace of sunlight, the gentle notes of birdsong fleeting somewhere in the distance. But the intangible pictures faded as quickly as they'd arrived, only leaving her with the grey static of yearning for something that could never again be real.
    Although she was grateful to be able to see anything else than crude gray walls and white tiles, she found herself craving to catch a glimpse of the sun once again. She longed to feel its pleasant touch lingering against her pale skin. It wasn't unusual for a werewolf to find themselves feeling at home under the moon, but now its pale silvery light seemed to suck the life out of the world around her. It carried hollow whispers of the unnatural light that had once flooded her cage and deprived her of a sense of time until she was forced to obey the uncomfortable schedules set by the scientists.

Lena pulled herself from her thoughts, afraid of losing her grip on the real world. Her thin fingers tangled into the grass, allowing the fine blades to press into her pale skin and remind her of where she was. She breathed in again, gentler, but deep, letting the forest to overtake her senses. But something didn't smell quite right anymore. At first, she thought that she had once more smelled the metallic tang of blood, but it was different. She pushed her weakened senses to their limits, scoping out the nuances of the earthy, yet lifeless odour. Then it came to her. It was rust, seeping into metal that had been left to slowly rot in the earth.

An involuntary wince of discomfort formed in her throat as she pushed herself up to lean against the tree. As soon as she felt that she wouldn't topple over when left to support herself, she took a hesitant step deeper into the woods. Her brown eyes gleamed with exhaustion as she scanned the grass for something unusual, anything that didn't belong there. She was wary of allowing the beast too much power, but as her search yielded no results, she hesitantly reached out to the wolf for assistance. The strange metallic scent was the first thing that had truly intrigued her in a long while, and she wasn't about to let it go, no matter how much her body ached. Soon her iris' lit up with a deep amber glow and her gaze cut sharply into the darkness of the night. She had done it countless times before, yet now she couldn't help but feel as if something vital was broken. But the sensation was quickly forgotten when her gaze caught something shimmering in the moonlight. It was a bear trap. The grass was slowly growing over it, but it couldn't fully obscure the sharp angry jaws that protruded from the ground. Lena would've deemed it a cruel remnant of some hunter's endeavors had it not been for the logo etched into the rusting metal. It was strange how a single image could evoke so much hurt and sorrow.

Lena took an uneasy step back from the contraption, and the amber glow quickly receded from her eyes as fear took over instead. Were there more embedded into the dirt around her? Had the entire forest been filled with traps? She tentatively prodded at the only link that had endured through her containment, faintly calling out to her alpha. She was uncertain whether anything would actually carry through, but it was the only thing she could think to do. "Levi?" she began, frightened gaze frozen on the logo that would forever remain burned into her memory. "I- I think there's something you should see."
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(__Winter II__) Not on my castle on a cloud...

Postby Euthymios » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:31 am

( . )x𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍
      ────────────────────────────── ( In joy we face the storm and defy it !! )
      xx[ male ] • [ current emotions. pain-ridden; alarmed; outright terrified ] • [ tags. none ] • [ word count. 869] • [ southern subordinate ]
      WINTER hadn't meant any disrespect in what he'd said to Ember, but judging by the offended reaction he got from both Carter and Ember at his request, he dropped the subject quickly. Unsurprisingly, Carter was the first to give him a verbal reprimand, hackles raising and fur bushed up as he chastised the black subordinate wolf. Mind your place. The tone was enough to severely abash the black brute, and Winter dropped his head and body to show deference. "My apologies." Winter murmured quietly to the pair.

Once the Alpha moved off, Winter continued to take inventory of his injuries, keeping to himself after being rebuked. When Ember approached him to take the bullet out of his leg, Winter accepted the stick from Alaska, shifting himself awkwardly toward Ember. The stick shattered rather quickly in Winter's jaws as the bullet was removed from his leg, but the black brute nodded his head in thanks, spitting out the stick and any splinters that may have gotten lodged in his mouth. Trying to stand was near impossible; his shoulder refused to take any of his weight, With a low growl of annoyance at his own ambulatory ineptitude, Winter acknowledged to simply sit down, letting his muzzle rest in a fragrant patch of mint leaves. Unsurprisingly, after she had been treated, Alaska had moved on. Winter debated sending something down the bond, but decided against it. He made a mental note to talk to her later. Besides, he had something else that required his attention: shifting back into human form. With the scientists on their tail, staying as a wolf would be out of place. Pain spurted down his spinal cord as the black fur turned into human skin and bones. His legs were ridiculously long for his age - he was at least 6-1 in height. If only that stick were still here. The worst part of shifting was his upper body.

Eventually, Winter managed to complete his shifting and he lay on the grass in human form. He was vaguely aware of Levi and Carter, the southern Alpha, speaking nearby. Even as a person, he didn't go outdoors unless it was absolutely required, he liked being inside. Writing in his ever-growing series of notebooks or snatching a small snack from the kitchens when possible.

Nostalgic; a clever word from his childhood. The black wolf recited the meaning inside his head. Nostalgia. Noun. The longing or wish for something you previously had that you enjoyed. Typically sentimental or wistful feelings. Yes, nostalgia was a very good summation of his feelings. His notebook had been confiscated and shredded when he had been taken to the laboratory, but he was pretty sure that he could find some bark to write or carve words on. He wished to be back home, with his pack, without a single care in the world save for the next hunt or for what his next story was going to be. His thoughts drifted toward his last game of Chinese checkers with Emily. Hadn't she won? Such memories were erased from the mind in the wake of trauma. Instead of seeing the brightly colored circular pieces, he only saw the white walls and silver point of the labs. The years when time itself had stopped, fallen out of his vocabulary. It was a military technique, used to break prisoners of their will.

Winter was eased from his reverie when he heard Levi's voice come in through the mental channel. The alpha's urgency and sharp commanding tone jerked him up immediately. Winter! I need you to find those who wandered off, once everyone has been checked over, we move. The black brute stood up, albeit with some difficulty and nodded to his alpha. The black werewolf brute limped off into the general direction of the stream, and used several rocks, stepping stones, to cross over without soaking himself. Normally, he'd leap into the clear creek with abandon, which usually soaked everyone in the vicinity. But with the amount of injuries he now had, it was a good chance that he would be dragged down by his clothes and drown before he made it anywhere. That would be embarrassing.

He took a deep inhale to check for scents. They were fading now, tinged with the iron tang of blood and bitter fear scent, clouding the sweet scent of sawdust and the clear smell of the river behind him. Winter let out a soft crooning note, a call, followed by two longer calls. Summoning and question. Shamefully enough, as the black werewolf edged around the tree, he neglected to check just what he was stepping into.

Sharp brutal pain flooded Winter's senses, electric, fierce, unforgiving as steel jaws snapped around his leg, close to where only a week previously a scientist had tested the sharpness of the whip. Winter yowled in agonized panic, and as he fell down, ropes snapped around his arms, pulling upwards. Were they connected to the tree above? His heart was thundering in his chest as terror clouded his senses. A cruel trick, surely set by the scientists if such a situation should arise. Bells, the third part of the trap, twinkled above him, cruelly mocking the black wolf.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ☾ ( ember ) three !!

Postby fawn, » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:53 am

xxxxxxxxxxx- - - 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓. 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
xxxxx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
xxxxxx( northern pack healer . feeling calm, in control . tagged levi . single )
x
      Ember watched Levi warily as she awaited his response. There was a strange feeling in the air between them. Ember could feel the physical distance between them in a way she never had in the past. It had been a really long time since she had been face to face with Levi and this was the first time she was seeing him after the loss of Katrina. She knelt down and moved to his side, gently surveying him. She tutted lightly at the sight of his battered torso and moved his head to one side as she considered the ear which had been nicked by the bullet, her eyes met his and her gaze softened "I'm gonna start with the larger grade injuries so I'm going to sort your thigh first before looking at your shoulder and finally your ear" she felt a flush of colour spread over her cheeks and she cleared her throat to refocus. She took the shirt that he'd shed and took it to soak in the river. Once she had soaked the shirt, she used it to clear away the bulk of the blood that soaked his skin and the rest of his clothes which meant she had a clearer view of the task at hand. She washed the area surrounding the bullet's entry into his thigh and tilted her head as she inspected the wound. She was gonna have to pull it out. She looked up at Levi and gave him an apologetic smile "I'm afraid this isn't going to be very comfortable, I'm going to remove the bullet now" she used her shifting abilities to elongate her claws and started humming a soothing tune as she worked at removing the bullet, keeping one eye on Levi and his condition as she worked to remove the shrapnel from him. Luckily, she had little trouble removing it and almost before she had time to process it she had removed the offending object and was staunching the blood flow with his shirt. She smiled up at him "That's the worst of it! The rest won't be so bad. Unfortunately, I can only treat you basically at the moment, when we've settled, I'd like to take a look at that with a first aid kit" she nodded towards his thigh.

Ember then redirected her attention to his shoulder, she prodded it gently, testing his reaction by watching his expressions. She hummed lightly, "Hmm, I can't do too much for your shoulder at the moment except tell you to try and rest it and not to overwork it or it's going to hurt a lot more and then you'll be useless to everyone." she shrugged and flashed him a quick grin before moving onto his final injury. Now that the ear was clean she was able to get a better look, she lent closer to him to examine it, aware suddenly of their proximity. She felt her body get hot again as she blushed cursing herself for letting him have such an effect on her. She had always had a bit of a crush on him growing up but had never really acted on it due to respect for Kat. She couldn't deny that she had feelings for him though and part of her wanted to curl up in his arms and let him soothe away all of her worries. She blinked to concentrate herself and after mashing up some dock leaves that she'd found by the river to make a poultice, she carefully applied it to his ear, slightly pressing her body against his as she worked and being surprised by how comfortable she felt. She pulled away as she finished and offered him a soft smile, "That's the worst of it patched up! Your shoulder will hurt for a few more days but will eventually heal with no issues, I'd obviously like to get a look at your leg again when I have a first aid kit and you'll always have a nick in your ear but aside from that you'll be just fine." she dipped her head to him and moved away from him slightly, trying to hide the fact that her gaze had been drawn to his lean physique. God she must have been affected by the experiments more than she thought, she was practically desperate for comfort from him and was so not used to the thought that she didn't know how to work out those feelings.

Last bumped by fawn, on Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:53 am.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me