⡀ׅꓸ·ּ̣ ホタル

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⡀ׅꓸ·ּ̣ ホタル

Postby sneezes » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:09 am

────────────────
█████ █████
█████ █████

──────not all those who wander are lost.

june comes along bringing the chirp of cicada. the days become warm as summer approaches. travelers from all over visit the
various trails leading into the forest, the shrines littered here and there of unknown Gods and spirits. whispers of the various
ghosts that linger in the forests greet them, spirits passing by merrily. as long as you respect them, they devote the same. lin
gering off the track, however, is bound to bring heaps of trouble. and one day, that's exactly what you guys do. for one reason
or another, the group strays off of the path and wanders deep into the forest ─ the territory of the spirits.

the path remains endless, scenery unchanging as you trek through the unfamiliar terrain. the sun begins to descend. turning b
ack yields no results as the lost woods grant you no mercy for trespassing. it is only when you are worn and weary that the grou
p comes across a large home within a clearing. despite the suspicious nature (and some protests from the group), you all move
towards the house.

and there you stray upon the 'kindness' of a group of forest spirits.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

人間

Postby sneezes » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:41 am

────────────────
█████ █████
█████ █████

the travelers are are a group of 'friends' who took a trip to the forest for fun. they ended up straying off path and somehow
found their way to a house of spirits by chance. they come from various backgrounds and met at different times for the mos
t part. they're stuck until the spirits let them go, although there seems to be a problem with that that's preventing them from
going, although they aren't quite sure what that is at this point. it is a nice place, though, so they've been welcomed to stay u
ntil there's a chance to get them home. unless they don't want to go home.

the spirits are represented by various things in life; elements, animals, objects. they have an affinity for their represented m
atter, taking on certain aspects of those things. this varies from physical manifestations to abilities they possess in relation.
however, due to their nature, they're unable to interact with humans properly - that is, they cannot touch them. one touch and
the spirit is tainted. they disappear forever. likewise, they seem to be trapped in that house for one reason or another; a probl
em they think the group of travelers can fix - some spirits are against holding the humans there, whereas the others prefer it.

as their goals continue to negate one another, one side is going to have to give eventually.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

妖怪

Postby sneezes » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:48 am

────────────────
█████ █████
█████ █████

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
travelers:
name / gender / age / user ✦ name / gender / age / user
✦✦✦
✦✦✦
✦✦✦
✦✦✦
✦✦✦
✦✦✦
spirits:
name / gender / species / user ✦ name / gender / species / user
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sneezes » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:53 am

────────────────
█████ █████
█████ █████

the spots are limited by the amount of users, not the amount of characters! pm me to reserve a spot. realistic face claims. ag
es are 18-24 for travelers and whatever age for the spirits. have a discord for the discussion please. only post on the discussio
n thread when you've been approved! don't forget to disable your signatures please wah.

discussion thread
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sneezes » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:56 am

────────────────
█████ █████
█████ █████

there are [4/10] spots left!
pm me to reserve!
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me