[ ❛ ── it's make or break ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ ❛ ── it's make or break ]

Postby jaevibes » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:25 pm

██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

PLOT
    a new term for the current students means a clean slate for the lot of them. the previous year had been quite the drama
    and they're all eager to sweep past mistakes under the rug this year to start anew. the academy has been buzzing with
    rumours and insider news on what has happened the past break. new couples? breakups? bankruptcy? you'll soon find out
    when you step into the ivory gates. it's not easy being a student of shinhwa high when you're separated into the 4 groups
    in the school hierarchy. everyone is free to mingle around but you can clearly tell that you're labelled. question is, will
    you survive this school year?
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

ROLES
    management succession: 4/4
    stock inheritance: 5/5
    honor inheritance: 5/5
    social care group: 4/4
    [students will be aged 17-19]

discussion / discord
Last edited by jaevibes on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 12 times in total.
jaevibes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❛ ── it's the rules ]

Postby jaevibes » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:41 pm

██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

RULES
    001. this is pretty basic and everyone knows the drill so, cs rules still apply here. 002. 300+ words for
    posts please. 003. dm or pm me to reserve, a max of 2 characters per person for now. 004. lgbtq+ is
    always welcomed and do make your characters as unique as you'd like! forms are to be posted on the
    discussion thread, sigs to be turned off. 005. it will be mandatory to join the discord as majority of
    planing will be done there and since this roleplay focuses on group dynamics it'll be great for you to
    join in the conversation. 006. it'll be a fairly relaxed roleplay but do join only if you're sure you can
    post. 007. feel free to ask me anything, i'll be willing to hear them out! 008. last but not least, have
    fun :]
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
jaevibes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❛ ── it's the students ]

Postby jaevibes » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:56 am

██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

ROLES
    management succession:
    baek chawoon // male // 18 // kim
    name // gender // age // lemon
    kim chae-won // female // 18 // lin
    name // gender // age // aurea

stock inheritance:
    kim saerom // female // 17 // jae
    jun tae-oh // male // age // amygdala
    cai lei // male // 17 // artkin
    choi cao-shi // male // 18 // f(x)
    name // gender // age // syb

honor inheritance:
    jang yoonki // male // 18 // kim
    yong jaebeom // male // 19 // lemon
    lee rin-seo // male // 18 // f(x)
    kang shi-woo // male // 18 // syb
    ahn daesong // male // 18 // artkin

social care group:
    miya mitsuharu // male // 18 // jae
    park eunseo // female // 17 // syb
    zhang yuwen // male // 18 // kim
    yang bolin // male // 17 // lemon
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Last edited by jaevibes on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
jaevibes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❛ ── ]

Postby jaevibes » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:33 pm

WE ARE CLOSED
jaevibes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❛ ── miya 001. ]

Postby jaevibes » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:09 am

❝ ── MIYA MITSUHARU
████████████████████████████
tagged; chawoon <333 words; 1309

xGlancing at the wooden digital clock on his study desk, among other things haphazardly strewn, the eighteen-year-old lets out a groan as he sets the comb he was gripping onto his bedside table. The numbers illuminating the front confirms that it is in fact too early for him to be awake, yet here he was glaring at the strand of hair that failed to be tamed. The clock had been a gift from his grandmother. One she had set out to obtain on her own after his parents had broken the news that he received a scholarship to study overseas. Proud was an understatement, to say the least, considering how the elder had smothered him with kisses when she met him the very next day. Miya adored the old lady; she was the only one who viewed the Miya brothers as equals - no comparisons or judgement. Most achievements Miya made was to do her proud. He had made sure to bring it with him as it fondly reminded him of home. The phrase 'You can do it!' written in Japanese characters on the top of the clock never failed to boost his mood while he burnt the midnight oil. Shifting his eyes to read the time once more, Miya drums his fingers against the bedside table pausing to decide whether or not he should try and tame that stubborn strand again.
    xOn regular days, Miya would have woken up an hour later - perhaps sleep in even. But today wasn't one of those days and Miya was confident that it will be worth it. Baek Chawoon, the management succession student otherwise known as his boyfriend and the love of his life, had promised him breakfast before they headed for school. Hence, why Miya decided to rise early just so he could be ready in time before his boyfriend came to pick him up. It has been months since they dated, yet the swimmer was still trying hard to please the boy who stood on the very top of the food chain. What this meant was: putting in the effort to style his hair and ironing his uniform the night before. The actions seemed rather simple but Miya has never woken up this early for someone or even bothered to iron his uniform well. But Chawoon... well, Chawoon was special and Miya wouldn’t mind putting in all the effort for him.
    xWith a small smile, the Japanese student combed through his hair once more, eventually deciding that this was as good as it was going to get and moving on to pack his bag. Funnily enough, he had thought to iron his uniform but not pack his bag. He’d claim that it wasn’t his fault though, that he was too exhausted he slept right after ironing his uniform. Earlier that day, he attended a meeting with the swim team and hell did that drain the life out of him; who knew a simple meeting could potentially turn into a chaotic mess. The vivid memory left shivers in his spine. After grabbing the textbooks on his desk and dumping them into his backpack, Miya settles onto his bed, grabbing his phone to read through the notifications on his lock screen. One of which immediately catches his attention. The brunette taps on the screen to play the voice message, a wide smile forming on his lips as Chawoon's sleep-lidden voice greets him.
    xHis fingers made quick work to send Chawoon text, face warm as he types up his message. [Good morning to you too babe <3 Text me when you’re reaching the dorms. DO NOT BARGE INTO MY ROOM AND KNOCK LIKE A DECENT PERSON!!!] Miya can't help but snort at his own message, knowing damn well the latter will be ignored. He taps on send anyway, setting the phone beside him to wait patiently for Chawoon. It didn’t talk long before he hears footsteps from the hallway. A beat of silence passes as the person stops right before his dorm room. His gaze lands on the mahagony door, holding his breath in anticipation. The door unlocks before it swings open to reveal Chawoon, who strides into his room like he owns the place.
    xLetting out the breath he's holding, making it out as a heavy sigh, Miya rolls his eyes at the taller boy, crossing his arms in mock annoyance. The swimmer stands to his full height, annoyance interrupted by the single word Chawoon uttered. He pretends to take no notice of it despite the red beginning to dust his cheeks. With a huff, the swimmer emphasised the crossing of his arms once more, clicking his tongue. “Didn’t you read my message? I can’t believe you.” Despite the chiding tone, there was a hint of amusement. He shakes his head at the reply, sliding towards Chawoon and wrapping his arms around other’s waist naturally. “Good morning, again.” He grins, reaching up to peck Chawoon on the lips. “I hope you’re keeping to your promise and bringing me out for breakfast. I woke up early for this.” Lie - alright half lie, he did wake up early - to make sure he looks good but he also woke up early for breakfast.
    xHe pulls away, making a move to reach out for his bag but Chawoon manages to sneak in another kiss, earning him a light swat on the shoulder. Miya tsks playfully at him as slings his bag over his shoulders. After getting his backpack to rest comfortably on his shoulders, he looks up expectantly at Chawoon, “So where are we heading? If it’s campus food I’m going back to bed.” The teasing edge in his voice was clearly evident whenever he talked to Chawoon. The swimmer being comfortable enough to joke around and sass him. He enjoyed it actually, especially when Chawoon would come up with a smart quip of his own. They fit well it seemed, like pieces of a puzzle. The thought itself made warmth bubble in his chest- a feeling he was starting to think would grow permanent the longer he spent his time with Chawoon. To him, it was bizarre, that even the simplest act from Chawoon could turn him into a flustered mess. The swimmer was about to retaliate but stopped abruptly at the statement before his wink. Miya turned away swiftly to hide his face, putting up a show of cleaning up the mess. "Sometimes I hate you, you know that right?"
    xIf you had told Miya a couple of months back that he was going to get together with the management succession kid with the mean streak, Miya would’ve snorted and called them crazy. Perhaps fate seemed to have other ideas and apparently, that meant falling in love with the very boy who mocked you the first time you met him in class. Miya wouldn't have it any other way though and he was glad to have Chawoon by his side. Snapping out of his thoughts, Miya shook his head before coming up to stand beside Chawoon, a smile playing on his lips. "Oh, I see. Would people judge us for wearing uniforms? You're not spending much, are you? You know I wouldn't mind going somewhere cheap." As much as Chawoon has told him time and time again that he didn't mind spending on him, Miya would occasionally feel bad for not being able to give him half the things he could afford. At most, Miya could only plan dates that involved less money, making the most out of what he has. Not wanting to disregard Chawoon's effort, Miya ridded the worried look on his face and instead slides his hand into Chawoon’s, interlocking their fingers and dragging the taller out of the dorm room. “Well, we should hurry up and get breakfast then or else we’ll be extremely late for assembly.”
jaevibes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❛ ── my one and only, chawoon (01) ]

Postby Kim Jongdae » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:28 am

CHA-WOON "CHRISTIAN" BAEK
there's no time to say good bye
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

tagged, Miya |oc, (๑♡⌓♡๑) , 2,134 words, I had to stop before it got too long lol

As soon as the alarm goes off, a hand comes out to tap it silent, simultaneously stopping the obnoxious illumination of light that emanated from the iphone screen. Normally speaking, the owner of the arm would've slammed the snooze button a couple times before even attempting to climb out of bed, finding his sleep much more precious than being on time for his classes. Especially since he hadn't lived with his family in quite some time, there was no one to discipline and enforce strict rules on his timeliness. So it usually led to Baek Cha-Woon finally dragging himself out of bed when he couldn't wait any longer without being entirely too late to enter the school. It usually led to the boy finally deciding enough was enough nearly twenty minutes later, only to rush to get dressed and maybe grab some breakfast on the way to campus. And to be completely honest, it usually meant quite the stressful morning for his usual chauffeur, who knew he'd be in trouble if 'Mr. Baek' was all entirely too late for his morning classes- the poor middle aged man was beginning to sprout white hairs, for god's sake! Though whether or not it was due to the stress of most mornings was entirely unclear.

Today, however, was going to be a good day. For both the poor chauffeur and for Cha-Woon himself. Because today, not only did Cha-Woon drag himself out of bed early, having a particularly motivating catalyst that goaded him to do so, but today, the chauffeur was to have it off, anyways. Cha-Woon had chosen ahead of time to drive to Shinhwa himself today, which meant no one needed to accompany him for any matter at all.

With a groan, the Korean student turns over in his bed and blearily forces his sleepy eyes open, hand grasping clumsily at the phone on his bedside table. He squints at the harsh, intruding light as soon as the phone screen lights up for the second time that morning, but it doesn't stop Cha-Woon from unlocking the mobile device and tapping on his contacts. The boy finds himself scrolling through a myriad of randomly named business contacts, some like 'Mr. Lee investor' or 'Mrs. Jung partner' and others like 'BAG staff' and 'BAG curator'. Until he comes across one particular contact, of course. The name itself makes Cha-Woon brighten. 'Spring Rain', with a lil sprout emoji following it. As soon as the contact comes into view, Cha-Woon taps against it without a second thought. Entirely too lazy to type or spell anything out, he simply taps on the microphone at the bottom of the screen of said conversation thread and holds it up to his face. His voice is scratchy, hoarse, and sleep-ridden still, but the Korean mumbles quietly against his mic, "Good morning, haru, hope you slept well."

And with that, Cha-Woon sets down his phone to get out of bed. He makes quick work in throwing on his uniform and washing up- thankfully for the management succession boy, he didn't need to even iron his uniform by himself, the caretakers hired by his parents preparing everything for him ahead of time. Normally speaking, they'd take care of all of the house work and sometimes cooking as well, but in planning for this morning, Cha-Woon had excused everyone of their duties until the afternoon. As he finishes getting ready for school, with his uniform thrown on and his deep red hair left messily styled, the Korean student picks up his phone again for the second time that morning and quickly dials some number onto the screen. "Hello? Yes, this is Christian Baek, I'm just calling in to confirm my reservation for today? I can't afford any delays," There's a pause on Cha-Woon's side as he listens to the staffing on the other end of the line, "Yes, that's great, thank you." And with that, he ends the phone call and heads out of his house and towards his car parked out front. Cha-Woon finds it mildly amusing how, with his family's influence out in the states, people knew of him in better clarity as Christian over Cha-Woon, despite being in a foreign country. Did it stick even after traveling abroad for nearly 4 (-ish) years? Probably. Makes sense. With the constant restoration of art and artifact through the Baron's, he guessed it wasn't hard for people to recognize the name of a future heir when they saw him.

It was amusing was all. Cha-Woon doesn't think too hard about it, as he stops in front of a striking red 2019 performance Tesla Model S (whew what a description) with his bag in tow. Stepping towards his backseat, the heir taps against the handle for it to slowly slide out and he pulls on it to pop the door open. Half-hazardously, Cha-Woon throws his bag into the back seats and allows the door to click shut, before he repeats the process of opening the car and slides into the driver's seat.

It's not often that Cha-Woon gets to drive his personal vehicle around. His family usually has gotten it taken care of through hiring people. So the Korean heir doesn't drive very often himself, but for sure, there were some interesting (to say the least) and adoring memories in this car. Usually, when the top performing car was out for a drive, it meant only one thing- Cha-Woon would be taking his special person out to be doted on- as cheesy as it could've sounded. (Though the boy wouldn't even hesitate to admit it if asked, so, oops?) As soon as the engine revs, the infotainment screen starts up and soft music begins to play. It doesn't take long for Cha-Woon to arrive onto campus and park his car in some random parking spot like that. He makes quick work in locking the car and heads out in the direction of the dorms, bag left in the backseat for a later time. (He'd be coming back to the car after picking up Miya, anyways).

As if on cue, his phone dings and Cha-Woon immediately fishes the device out of his pocket, only to see Miya's warning at him in all caps. The heir rolls his eyes and shoves his phone back into his pocket with a small, fond smile. Ha, as if. If he really thinks I'm gonna break habit, he's got another coming. Cha-woon thinks, even as warmth spreads through him.

As soon as he's up in the dorms and in front of the door he was all too entirely familiar with nowadays, Cha-Woon fishes out the keys and push in without a moment's hesitation. He strides in with a confidence in his step, but is greeted immediately by Miya's complaining. It seems to go over Cha-Woon's head as soon as he spies Miya in the room, though. The shorter of the two looked as amazing as ever, his handsome features, pretty eyes and carefully styled hair all drawing Cha-Woon's attention to Miya and only Miya. For a moment, the Korean heir doesn't even reply, doesn't react, and to be honest, doesn't know how to comprehend anything other than the fact that Miya was ethereal and all too lovely to be a part of this world- and his. Most of all... his. "Handsome," he mutters out loud without intention, dazed and spiraling into a bit of a (love-sick) stupor.

Cha-Woon has to blink a couple times, tongue poking at his inner cheek in annoyance at himself for being so stunned, before the boy has to clear his throat to answer Miya. He forces himself to return back to the present (Earth to Cha-Woon?), and shrugs his shoulders for the added effect of nonchalance. "Didn't get the memo?" he jokes with a slight snicker and a lopsided raise of his lips, "Besides, when have I ever knocked on your door to come in? This room is practically mine nowadays." Cha-woon jokes with a chuckle of amusement. The Korean's eyes sparkle in both mischief and adoration as he watches- feels, Miya slide his arms around him. Without thinking, Cha-woon reciprocates the affection, his hands landing against Miya's hips as he hums in approval. His thumbs find their usual spot against Miya's hips to draw small, soothing circles against the sharp dip of his hipbones, something that happened quite often. Cha-Woon's never been sparse with his affections towards the shorter boy.

When soft lips press against his, the taller of the two doesn't hesitate in returning the fondness, a hand leaving Miya's hip to come up and cup at the boy's jaw instead. With Miya's peck being fleeting, Cha-Woon almost wants to chase him for another, but refrains (for the time being, anyways), when he hears his boy speaking once more. "Good Morning to you too, baby," Cha-Woon whispers, in hopes of not breaking the intimate silence of the moment. "Of course I am, I didn't even bring my bag with me onto campus yet- it's still sitting in the car, since we're heading out again anyways." He mumbles, though a lilt threads through his voice as he rumbles. Cha-Woon's aware of Miya's teasing and he's fully prepared to quip right back at a given moment's notice.

Cha-Woon couldn't help himself, but to press another kiss onto Miya's lips before he pulls away, humming quietly once more at the feel of Miya's plush lips against his. (He really couldn't get enough of it, even if he'd wanted to- he couldnt get enough of Miya, even if he'd wanted to). He watches as the swimmer grabs his back and slings it over himself, admiring the way the muscles of his arms seem to flex, even under the fabric of their uniforms. Swimmers- of course. Before he's able to think too deeply about anything, the said swimmer's voice cuts through his train of thought. "Nah, I totally planned to get up early just for us to eat on campus," he banters without skipping a beat, "In fact, I think we're definitely better off just going back to bed for a nap before classes start- if we actually get any sleep, that is." The Korean sticks his tongue out in mock insult at Miya. "You know, since there is so much more we could be doing on the bed instead-" Cha-Woon winks, though he's briefly thrown back to the first time he'd plopped down onto Miya's bed, only to be subsequently dragged off moments later by the less than thrilled boy. And later... well- "Well, I love you all the time, you know that right?" he quips right back, a tongue poking out in mock insult.

Despite his own retaliation, the Korean heir simply smiles and shrugs his shoulders slightly, "All jokes aside though, you'll see. They're known for their breakfast selection and are easily packed without reservation, so they shouldn't disappoint, I promise." Though Cha-Woon is well aware Miya's not in it for the monetary gain or status (or the alike) so going as far as to being extra on reservations seemed a bit much for regular students, the tall boy and funds and well- he wanted to take his boyfriend somewhere nice and dote a bit, what was the harm? Not to mention, Cha-Woon genuinely enjoyed the restaurant's (cafe?) selection anyways. Win-Win, right? "We're fine, what are they gonna say to the great Christian Baek, anyways? Besides, let me do this, next time I promise I'll take you somewhere 'cheap'." he jokes with a little too much breath, and continues to smile quietly. Was he really going to? No. It'd take more convincing than that to keep the tall boy from spending at his free will, on the boy he'd call his soulmate- other half? It's cute how Miya worries about the little things, though, because Cha-Woon would've never thought of before, himself. It just made his boy all the more endearing and the Korean Heir has to muster all his energy to refrain from cooing quietly because that wouldn't be very 'Cha-Woon' of him-. He wants to say more, but Cha-Woon's aware the more he says, the more of a Korean Drama this would seem like. (Ironic, isn't it?)

At the hand coming to intertwine with his, Cha-Woon doesn't even bother stopping himself from breaking out into a big grin. The boy allows himself to be dragged out of the room without thinking much of it, only squeezing gently but firmly against the interlocking fingers. Mhm, the car's parked in it's usual place- you know where right?" Cha-Woon pauses in thought for a minute, "Who even cares about the assembly, we can spare it this time and be late. Besides, don't you think it'd be fun to hang out with me rather than watch some boring school event?"
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❛ ── marco! 'pollo! 001 ]

Postby serafim » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:32 am

𝙍𝙄𝙉 "𝘼𝙋𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊" 𝙇𝙀𝙀 !! ───
      ( role; honor inheritance / tagged; open)

sunrise!!the sound of a gentle orchestral piece is what woke him up from his slumber, groaning in near annoyance as he struggled to blindly find his phone with his eyes closed just to shut it off. his head felt like it weighed a ton as apollo lifted his head to take in the barely lit sight of his room. it's too early for this, just for once sleep in he tried to coax himself, angrily squinting around the room and considering the options before him. he could sleep in and run the risk of running late, or he could get his damn self out of bed and get to school on time. sleeping in seemed appealing, but there would be nothing in it for him other than a few more moments of shut eye and cursing himself as he struggled to get there as fast as he could.
    sunrise!!disgruntled, apollo threw the covers to the side and lifted himself up out of bed, shuffling to the closet and snagging off the rack his clothes that he had set out the night before. he stopped briefly and glanced at himself in the mirror, eyebrows knitting at the messy sight reflected back at him. a quick comb through the hair should fix him up. after he finished getting dressed he reached for the brush on his vanity, gripping the handle and lazily fixing his hair to look decent for the time being. there wasn't anybody to necessarily impress on the first day and he wasn't assuming much efforts would be made from anyone else today. his eyes drifted to the picture frame of his parents sitting on the wooden vanity next to his glasses and earrings. then he spotted his hearing aide. for a moment it felt like the wind got knocked out of him, setting the brush down slowly and instead picking up the piece of medical equipment as he stared between the photo and this little thing in the palm of his hand. a mixture of anger and sadness lumped in his throat; he didn't need this thing. he shouldn't even have it, he had perfect hearing his whole life before, well, before the explosive argument with his father over the summer. it cost him his hearing in his left ear and whatever little relationship he had left with his father. he nearly slammed the piece of equipment back onto the wooden top at the memory of what happened, instead resorting to put in his earrings to take his mind off the subject. he told himself the night before he was going to have a good day, make himself proud and achieve what he knows he can this year. make his family name proud.
    sunrise!!apollo licked the bottom of his lip once he finished putting his earrings in, after a brief moment of contemplation shoving his hearing aid in his book bag sitting on the chair just in case today ended up being a struggle in the way of people trying to talk to him on his left side. he'd love to watch them try. he picked up his circle framed glasses and slid them on, not bothering to put in contacts as it always proved to be a bit of a struggle to get them in especially in the mornings. another glance in the mirror managed to get a smile out of him, at least for the time being. he did a quick check on his appearance, running his hand through his hair once more and deciding to slip on a frail silver necklace and a watch gifted from his mother. he slipped on the bag, just letting one strap hang on his shoulder before hesitantly leaving the comforts of his dorm room.
    sunrise!! it was a tiring and seemingly long walk to the campus, spotting a few familiar faces mingling around but none he knew well enough to stop and greet. he let a sigh escape his lips as he checked his watch for the time. he was a bit early, enough to get breakfast but he didn't necessarily think it'd sit well considering the nerves beginning to grow. with the queasy feeling growing in the pits of his stomach, he decided to stop and sit on the bench in the courtyard, hoping to relax before attempting to go inside to the breakfast hall.

𝘾𝘼𝙊-𝙎𝙃𝙄 "𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙊" 𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙄 !! ───
      ( role; stock inheritance / tagged; open)

sunrise!!"Mom, i'll be fine really, it's not my first rodeo," his eyes shifted to the phone sitting on the counter top next to his bed, sparing a glance at the phone screen reflecting his mother's concerned face as he combed his hair. after more whining from his mother in korean he let out a hearty laugh, nearly rolling his eyes at just how worried she was over him. "I gotta go and get ready, i love you bye-bye" he finished, watching his mother let out a sigh of defeat on the screen before telling her son she loved him too. he reached for the phone and ended the facetime call, watching the screen turn to black as he turned it off and tossed it on the bed. as much as he loved his mother to bits, she could get a bit too worried over his well-being. it was a new school year, not his first time in school. his fingers fiddled with the earrings on the counter top, slipping them in his ears and securing them tightly. he would still be asleep if it wasn't for his mother calling his phone three times in a row to make sure he got up, something he was always a little grateful for at the end of the day. she was the one who always reminded him to be on his best behavior, dress nice and make good first impressions to those around him.
    sunrise!!he had already reluctantly packed his bag the night before just in case he did wake up late with no time to spare, grabbing the bag off the floor and slipping the straps over his shoulders. marco's eyes shifted to the clock on the wall and squinted to read the time. he could make it to the school and get breakfast with time to mingle and catch up with those he's befriended from last year. with that thought in mind, he shuffled back over to his bed and grabbed his phone off the warm sheets, the screen lighting up with one more text reading [have a good day at school son] from his mother. a smile briefly crossed his features before he slipped his phone in his pocket, beginning to make his way out of the dorm room and to the golden gates of shinhwa high.
    sunrise!!he slowed his pace once he reached the breakfast hall of the school, the cool air of the morning coming through the windows welcomed especially after the walk from his dorm to the school. his eyes briefly scanned the small groups already forming at tables, hoping he'd spot someone he knew but after a moment decided to get in line before it increased in size.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❛ ── nights - the worst nights, ]

Postby sneezes » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:50 pm

████████
████████
████████
████████
████████

████████

𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖴𝖧𝖨𝖪𝖮
𝖣𝖮𝖭'𝖳 𝖭𝖮𝖡𝖮𝖣𝖸 𝖳𝖨𝖯 𝖱𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳.

████████
████████
████████

𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖠
𝟣𝟦𝟢𝟦 𝗐𝖼

████████
████████
████████
Midnight held no sleep, one AM no more gentle in it's restlessness that plagued him. Throbbing ── familiar ──
that spread through sore limbs, a pulsing through split knuckles despite the wrapping soaked red. He bites down
on a thumb, pain not splitting between the focused areas, just creating new places to feel a sting. A sharp cani-
ne bores down on cleaned skin. It only remains for a second before the fallen man stands to his feet far too easil
y, stumbling a brief moment before he stands steady.

This wasn't good. It had been at the time, when the first punch was thrown over something simple, something th
at would have been solved over simple discussion. But where was the fun in that? When the crack of knuckles sou
nded through the room, there was no need to hold back from retaliating. Cheek throbbing, adrenaline pressing ha
rd against his chest with a heart picking up the leftovers ──── feeling the blood rushing, the lack of pain, the gr
in that finally split across his face. That made it all worth it.

His tongue darts out to run against his lower lip, the metallic tang of blood pressing against the forefront of his m
ind. That hurt. His cheek, he knew, would be marred with a bruise against pale skin ── he wasn't a pushover by a
ny means. It was easy enough to hide, which left the rest of the problems. Namely the cuts.

Weary eyes turn upwards towards the dark ceiling, the only indication of the time remaining being that the light w
as dismal from the windows joined to the walls. "Ah..." He hums, sighing. "That isn't good. I think my phone broke
too. Damn." Furthermore...

The first day of that pompous brat school was tomorrow wasn't it? That was just great, huh. Ah── yeah. That was
why he was a bad mood in the first place, wasn't it? His wrath is once more taken out against the pad of his thumb
as he begins to contemplate the actual severity of his current actions. And eventually he decides he doesn't care.

He slinks around his room, digging into one of his drawers to come across the recently used alcohol. A dark gaze
lingers on the mess of bandages and other sterilizing materials laying haphazardly inside of the drawer and he re
minds himselfthat cleaning should probably happen eventually as he grabs a roll. Just... not now. "Eh. Eventually."
And with a shrug he moves off to perch himself on the windowsill beside the cacti.

A glance towards the clock designated the time to be a little past two now. With the previous adrenaline wearing
off, a drowsiness begins to settle, part of him debating whether to just leave the wounds as they are until tomor
row. But knowing that he wouldn't actually end up doing in that case, Haruhiko pops open the cap and grabs the c
otton laying around.

He hisses through his teeth at the slight sting, nothing he was unused to, wiping residue with the used-to-be-whi
te ball. The process doesn't take very long before he's wrapping his hands up again with skill he shouldn't possess
so well. It wasn't like there was anyone to tell him otherwise though, or that he would listen to them even if they
had been here with him. A breath of fresh air, avoiding their faces ─ avoiding the churning in his stomach and th
e sick feeling in his skin.

Sure, sometimes it was lonely coming home to himself, looking through the mess he didn't care to clean (it was j
ust him after all, what did it matter if he was comfortable?), but anything was better than those two vultures pee
ring at him. Plus, he had the cacti───.

A bandaged hand reaches for the cellphone laying against the bed before he remembers the status of the screen a
nd sighs, hand dropping back to his side. Well, it isn't as if anything would be on that phone other than the time─
at least not from anyone he cared about. Ah... but that's the second phone this month. The phone company probab
ly wouldn't believe that he dropped it a third time, really.

He throws the phone onto the low table, satisfaction at hearing the clatter rewarding enough as he drops onto the
bed carelessly, wincing at the sudden span of sharp soreness from his movement. He relaxes against the mattress
as a sigh escapes parted lips, reaching an arm up to run through his hair. Closing his eyes, the exhaustion he feels
multiplies as he dozes off unaware.

And proceeds to wake up with less time than he expected. There's no alarm to wake him, no obsessed knocking at
his door anymore. The stiffness of his limbs recounts the previous night's events and he finds some regret for a m
oment as he shifts uncomfortably before sitting up.

Eyes heavy, his posture radiates fatigue as his limbs protest any movement. That guy really did a number didn't he?
Still having not moved further, he reaches a hand up to run over his face, pained fingers coming to grip his hair for
a moment. A yawn slips out and only shortly after he finds himself dozing off once more, only waking up when he n
early falls off the bed.

But he can't stay there forever and he gets up eventually, limbs objecting vividly. He slides back towards the bathro
om, cracking what seems like all his bones on the way over, just like his mother hated. The mirror was quick to sh
ow the haphazard look he sported. Left cheek slightly more swollen than the right (no doubt thanks to the great ho
ok that guy had last night), dark bags ever-present underneath red eyes. His tongue briefly darts against the cut t
hat remained highly visible against pale lips. His gaze takes in the dirtied bandages on his hands and with yet anot
her sigh, he gets to work on making himself somewhat more presentable.

It takes a bit of time and a practiced hand at covering up some more obvious things. Still, by the time he exits the
bathroom, he's fitting of the part. His lip was still split, knuckles still bandaged, but it would do for now. Though it
wasn't as if he actually needed to impress people too much. After all, what were they going to say? That his parents
were terrible? Well, yeah, that was pretty obvious.

He greets the plants goodbye before he leaves, breakfast all but forgotten once more as he saunters to the school.
Despite the cool quality of the day, which would normally be a very nice day, Haruhiko could already feel his mood b
eginning to become sullen. Any previous excitement held the night prior dissipated, leaving him just as empty and
moody as he had become used to in the past couple of years.

Seeing the faces around the place, lingering here and there, had him sneering while he crossed the threshold and p
assed by them, walk just as steady and confident as he always was. After all, the school was just full of rich little b
rats either way, mouths stuffed with money. How dirty.

Haruhiko internally finds himself begging for the day to be over with and it hasn't even started yet. His pain toleran
ce wasn't low, sure, and by now he was used to a fight here or there ─ bruising, burns, blood ─ that was just anothe
r facet of life. But he hadn't expected the frequency, hadn't prepared for the lack of time to heal. So, yeah, days wor
th of pain piled up wasn't really good for his mood.

And of course, life enjoys spiting him. During a certain pulse of pain that had him wincing only for a brief moment,
it just so happened that people can't watch where they're going at all. A sudden collision is inevitable, although the s
ource isn't heavy enough to have him moving much more than a step backwards.

He takes a deep breath, eyes closed for a moment ─ one, two, thr─── "You blind or somethin', girlie?" Well, that w
as the furthest he'd gotten. "Why don't'cha watch where you're goin', hm? Or d'you wanna start somethin' up already.
If y'wanna act blind, I can help make it physically true."
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me