( ── ˟ 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 Χ ) // closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

2. - the plan

Postby Vixyns » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:26 pm

( ) ──𝐑 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐘
      xxxrole. hand-to-hand & loc. outside bus & nationality. british & gender. female & sexuality. heterosexual & mentions. romeo + seth& tags. seth

Riley had been deep in thought as she'd been leaning against the bus. Seattle was a large city, which meant the threat of the walking dead was more prominent. That, and the threat of other groups as well. The apocalyptic world was a cruel one; and deep down Riley knew that the wasteland they once called home was no longer a home to domesticated friends and family. It was home to the savage humans who were left. Ones who'd do anything to survive, even the unspeakable. That terrified her more than anything. And the only idea of a new place to stay that crossed her mind was a subdivision a few miles north around the outskirts of Seattle that, with any luck, hadn't already been taken over. It'd be a lot of work to secure the place and the houses, but they'd need a stable place to build upon.

Plus, on the way, they could look for supplies for the harsh winter that was rolling over onto them. The only problem was how they were going to get there safely. Even though it was only about 15 miles away, it could still mean life or death in this city. There were a lot of hoards to worry about. Getting there would be a pain, and they'd probably get tired from walking and need a place to rest, which would be even more dangerous considering it'd be best to keep moving rather than give the chance to be attacked while in the open. But the only other option she could think of was some of the warehouses down by the port. They'd have access to the sea if they cleared one, and it'd definitely be big enough for all of them to live comfortably. Plus it wasn't nearly as far away, but the only downside to it would be the fact that the dead would be a more prominent issue with staying closer to the city.

Hearing footsteps nearby, her tired sleepless eyes would open silently. She'd blink a few times before taking in a breath of the chilly air, and then soon realizes who the voice belongs to. She'd look over at Seth, and she'd give a slight shrug. "So far, I've thought of two ideas. But both have downsides to them." She'd pause, thinking about the best way to state this quickly. "We could either go a couple miles north to a small subdivision I saw a while back that seemed stable enough to secure and live at. It'd be on the outskirts of the city, so there'd be less freaks to deal with. But the only issue would be the treck to get there and the supplies we'd need to make it safe." She'd take another breath, pulling her jacket close, "Or we could try to secure a warehouse down at the port. It's a shorter distance and would be easier to secure than a bunch of houses, and we'd have access to consistent water of course, but the only downside is that we'd still be close to the city, which, as you know by now, means more of the dead to deal with on a constant daily basis. And honestly, with the way things went last time, I'm not sure how they'd all feel about that." She'd murmur, her light british accent ringing through the air.

After giving him the spill about the ideas that she'd had, she looks at him for a moment before piping up again, "How'd you sleep? I know Romeo's yelling wasn't exactly the best way to wake up." The faintest of smiles would cross the tired and weary features of her somewhat pale complexion. She'd become quite used to staying up herself, although she knew she'd have to rest at some point before she ends up crashing at the worst of times. She'd probably sleep later on, but for now she was more worried about finding a new place for everyone, and helping carry some of the burden on Seth's shoulders. Losing Louis was hard enough as is, being thrust into that position had to have been harder on him, so she felt even more obligated to do her best during these times.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── ˟ post two Χ )

Postby kieranwilcox » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:21 pm

━━━━━ [ ✵ ] ━━━━━━━ S E T H ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    seth knew riley would never come short handed, he knew the girl was always looking for what’s next. seth likes the way she thinks and is the reason why he came to talk to her first. riley gave seth a lot to think about. both of her options did have their risks and pros. seth closed his eyes in an attempt to think. riley also stated the downsides to each options but their was still a lot of grey area. seth always thought about the what ifs. there was a chance that these places were taken over by another group or burned to the ground. seth decided to not bring it up, riley have two options. if one went south, they’d just go to plan b.

when seth finally came to a conclusion, he spoke up, talking with his hands as always. “i think north would be the better bet...” he trailed off for a bit to collect his thoughts. he now had a hand on his chin,thinking. “finding supplies would be a problem, but not something we have to deal with now. if we decide to leave tonight, or tomorrow, we could loot a couple places on our way north. but in the end... it’s still gonna be a problem.” he explained, looking at the brunette. “you know, i do like the idea of staying in the warehouse but, i just know that’s gonna end in someone dying.” the thought of louis came out, but seth quickly shook that away. “water is important though, it would be gold to have a consistent water source...but it’s just not worth it, to fight these damn walkers every day.” he finished off with a sigh.

formulating this plan with riley definitely reminded him of his brother. the two were partners in crime, not to mention, the most wanted in california. seth remembers making plans with his brother and then pulling through with them. it really was exillerating. nobody knew seth was a full blown criminal before all of this. he always thought it would be best to not tell people that, he knew people wouldn’t trust him and it just wouldn’t be good. whenever someone would ask him about his life before the apocalypse, he would tell them that he’s a cop. it would explain seth’s knowledge of guns and hand to hand combat. seth sometimes laughs to himself how ironic the lie was.

seth looked back at riley, finally concluding the matter. “i say we go north, we’ll gather everyone up in a bit... let them know.” he told the girl. seth appreciated riley’s quick thinking and just having her as a friend. most of the group was fairly young and it was nice to have someone he can talk to. a few moments passed and riley spoke up again. “i’m ready to leave this hellhole....worst sleep i had in months.” seth said with arms crossed, he let out a small chuckle just thinking about how uncomfortable it was. a few seconds passed and then seth asked, “did you sleep?” he asked, noticing riley’s tired expression.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

3. - sleepless

Postby Vixyns » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:28 pm

( ) ──𝐑 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐘
      xxxrole. hand-to-hand & loc. outside bus & nationality. british & gender. female & sexuality. heterosexual & mentions. n/a & tags. seth

Riley would listen to Seth quietly. She had a feeling he'd choose the north plan instead of the warehouse. The walkers were too much to handle for the group right now. They all had enough to worry about, and deep down Riley hated the fact that she couldn't do more for them. After hearing his final decision, she'd nod. "It'd probably be best to try to go during night, so that we'll be harder to be seen in case the place has already been taken. It'd be pretty bad if we stumbled upon another camp in broad daylight of course." She'd pause, thinking a bit more about it; "The only downside of going at night is the temperature drop, so it'd probably also be a good idea to let them know they should bundle up while they can."

She'd chuckle lightly at his comment about wanting to leave, "I mean, don't we all? I feel like I'm gonna get tetanus just from looking at this thing." She'd glance back at the bus in an accusing manner. After hearing him ask her if she'd slept, she'd smirk before nudging him gently with her elbow, "Come on Seth, you should know me by now. When do I ever get a full night of sleep, honestly?" She'd grin. He was one of the few people that she wasn't quiet or distant to. While she did care about getting things done and focusing on the safety of the group before anything else, there were nice moments when it felt like she was just a young adult again trying to enjoy her life. And that's probably why she'd become so close with him. Even though she didn't have close ties with the others, it was nice to have at least one person that brought out a lighter side of her and someone she could go to if she ever hit a low point.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:26 am

────x 𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑶 𝑭𝑹𝑨𝒀
      𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏❜𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 ۰ 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 ۰ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏

xxxromeo was rubbing his eyes with his knuckles, ignoring seth's dirty look and biting back a yawn as sage's words reached his ears, "calm down romeo, you aren't the only one who had a rude awakening this morning. and you certainly won't be helping if anyone else wakes up to your temper tantrum." romeo opened his mouth in faux shock, golden eyes gazing into hers as he turned his head. "my voice is a lovely thing to wake up to, how da-" the black haired boy was cut off as a pillow nailed him in the face, sending his unprepared body toppling into the grey seat beside him.

with a few exasperated grumbles, he sat up to track down the culprit. gold hues fell on lucas, settling back down to stare at the ceiling. the other possible pillow launcher was alaric, but the boy was so innocent that romeo couldn't bring himself to put the blame on him. romeo stood, dramatically placing his hands on his hips. "oh, does luke wanna' fight?" he said accusingly, before reaching down to pick up the pillow and stepping across the bus. he and luke's relationship was...odd. the man had obviously hated romeo's guts when they first met. but alas, kong was the star of the show, and usually stole hearts. lucas seemed to have interest in the dog, and romeo now had interest in the man, who was the anger-fueled one of the group. a spitfire with a sharp tongue, endlessly fun to poke at.

romeo tossed the pillow at luke before he reached him, the soft object landing on luke's stomach with a puff. a crooked smile hung on romeo's pink lips, amusement dancing in his half-lidded sleepy eyes. dark brows quirked as he stood over the other man, looking down at him. "get up, sleeping beauty. we got places to be, zombies to kill." out of everyone, romeo was seemingly the least effected by louis' death. he'd been through hell and back before the sickness spread and the dead walked the earth. sadness was something not easy to pull out of the boy. a facade was easier than showing weakness, right? and the last thing these guys needed was another weeping face; if romeo had to be the funny, annoying kid to take everyone's mind off of a needless death, then so be it.

a whine came from behind him, and kong shoved his way between romeo's legs forcefully, making the boy have to grip the grey seats to avoid being pushed to the side. the tan beast lowered his head to peer at luke, pink nose snuffling along his face before a big wet drooling tongue lolled out to give him good morning kisses. saying the dog was picky with his people was an understatement. the pooch wasn't vicious to everyone (unless you threatened romeo, then say goodbye to your legs) he simply sat and observed, still as stone. but the moment romeo gave his head a pat, or another human he favored gave him any type of attention, kong would turn into a precious pup with kisses to spare. romeo didn't know why the dog liked luke, but he trusted kong's judgement more than his own. if kong likes you, so does romeo.
bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sage 02.

Postby baby blue » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:10 am

xxxsage mitchell
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxfemale. bisexual. medic. romeo, riley and seth.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

sage held back a giggle as romeo's face was gunned down with a pillow, her hand covering her mouth to hide the ever approaching smile. she went to say something but was interrupted by none other than seth himself. she could hear the sarcasm dripping from his voice and she sent him a small smile in return, hoping it would in someway cheer him up. she didn't respond though, for she feared her voice might come out shaky. their newfound leader had always made her a bit flustered, even before he had attained the position of leader.

sage's previous smile dipped into a rare frown at the thought of louis. she still mourned his fresh death, as she was sure everyone did, but she knew the grief had to be conveyed on her own time. the group depended on her for treating their wounds and she had to focus on her contributions. speaking of which, sage started her way back to the seat she had slept in. instead of sitting in it, she knelt down on the ground and reached underneath, retrieving the worn out backpack she used to hold her supplies in. it was slightly stained and had a few holes in it that she patched up with anything she could find, but it was still the one thing she had left from before the world went to crap.

she opened the satchel and bit her lip. she had a little bit of supplies left, but it wouldn't be near enough if someone managed to deeply gash their leg. nursing school didn't really teach how to stitch up a wound like that. the most sage knew how to do in that situation would be to pack and wrap the wound with dressing changes about twice a day. if she was lucky, she would have hydrogen peroxide to soak the gauze in to try and prevent infection. if she didn't, well then it was a waiting game. after looking inside the bag for a moment, sage stood up and made her way back towards the front of the bus. she was going to have to tell seth about the need for more medical supplies and she only hoped he agreed to letting her go on a run to get some.

stepping off the bottom step of the bus. she stood there awkwardly as she let riley finish off before clearing her throat. "uh, sorry to interrupt," she said quietly while looking over at riley. "it's just that i, uh, i noticed that we um, well we're low on medical supplies. could i possibly um, go on a run to get some more? please," she added as an after thought as she fought off the slight blush that wanted to rise of her cheeks as she met seth's gaze. she prayed he would say yes because she knew otherwise she would have to argue over it and she didn't think she could do that. please say yes, please say yes, please say yes.. she repeated the mantra over and over in her head as she looked at him expectantly.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── ˟ post three Χ )

Postby kieranwilcox » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:46 am

━━━━━ [ ✵ ] ━━━━━━━ S E T H ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    seth knew asking if riley slept was kind of stupid, he realized most of these days riley stayed up guarding. and sometimes thinking, that’s why he cane up to her first. riley gave the a pretty good plan on going north. a little risky, but nowadays each move they make was risky. everything they did had their consequences. many learned this after the apocalypse but seth learned it a few years ago. “yeah... yeah, i know...” he responded before saying...“sleeping next to that dog....” seth trailed off, thinking about how much he really despised romeo’s stupid dog. that pit was using resources that they could be using for others. but seth eventually got over it an and just got used to having the dog in the group.

seth was about to say something else when he heard footsteps coming out of the rusty bus. he looked over to see sage. the girl explained to the two that they needed more medical supplies. seth hasn’t really noticed the shortage of supplies but recently there wasn’t been a huge need for them. but it is always better to have more, and if the medic of the group says they need them. the group probably needs them. seth looked at sage, noticing how flustered she gets around him. he decided to not make a comment about it, and thinking about her proposal. medical supplies were a necessity, so her question was not going to be brushed over.

seth looked over at riley before saying, “i mean...if we’re low... we should probably restock. ” seth thought about places they could go to stock up. before anything he told the brunette, “wait,wait, wait... what do you mean i ?” seth asked using his hands to further make his point. “if you know of a place that’s close by, you can go. you can probably take one or...two with you.” seth explained, it wasn’t safe for sage to go alone. even if she could handle herself, it just stupid to go alone. seth wouldn’t allow one of his group to go off on a run by themselves.

seth sighed, knowing he wasn’t saying his directions in the most clear way. she cleared his throat and said, “im saying yes...you could go. but you have to tell me a specfic place we could hit before sundown. we’re trying to leave this place by tonight or tomorrow... it depends really. i could go... maybe luke... if he’s in a good mood.” Seth turned to Riley, “do you wanna go?” he asked, waiting for the brunette to chip in her thoughts about the whole ordeal.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ arvana 001

Postby intristin » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:12 am

𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚tttttttttt 19 female tags; sage, riley, seth mentions; luke, romeo outside bus the lunatic
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
tttttttttttttttarvana wakes up to the undead, shouting, joking, and general commotion. which is basically how every morning starts with this group. she sits up quickly and tosses off the few blankets that they'd found while raiding empty stores and houses, standing up and peering out the windows. it looks like a typical dreary seattle day, though she herself prefers the cold, gray weather. she's never been one for sunny picnics at the beach or anything like that. the cold has always helped her to be more alert and fresh when it comes to her surroundings. even the relatively warm interior of the bus is too claustrophobic for her now, and she starts picking her way down the aisle, taking little care in where she steps. the toe of her boot hits something soft, and she glances down. "you're going to get stepped on, luke," she says brusquely, arching an eyebrow. further along the aisle, romeo and his dog kong are blocking the way. without pause, she climbs onto and over the seats to get around them, reaching out and using romeo's shoulder to stabilize herself as she climbs back into the aisleway behind him and out the bus door.

tttttttttttttttthe air outside is refreshingly cold and biting, and she takes a lungful, exhaling slowly, imagining the cold seeping into her muscles and waking them up, getting them ready for action and ready for the trials of the day ahead. she glances at the three outside the bus--seth, riley, and sage, she remembers--which is her way of saying 'good morning'. to arvana, speaking when it's not absolutely necessary is a waste of time and breath, a distraction. and distractions are dangerous these days. they result in mistakes, and mistakes leave you dead on the street--if you're lucky, that is. and arvana has no intention of ending up dead or undead. she finds it unfathomable that anyone would risk their safety just to exchange pleasantries. when things need to be said, she'll say it, immediately, and if a response is expected or required from her, she'll give it. but outside of that, it's far safer to remain quiet and watching. besides, you can learn a lot about people that way.
intristin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌘── 2;2 ──

Postby reaper76 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:50 am

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Lucas Ent ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯ luke ⎯⎯⎯⎯ male ⎯⎯⎯⎯ 20 ⎯⎯⎯⎯ tags; romeo, arvana ⎯⎯⎯⎯ gunslinger ⎯⎯⎯⎯ location; bus ⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

xxxxLuke listened to the faint sound of conversation near the exit of the bus, but was quickly interrupted by a pillow landing on his stomach. He propped his head up, giving a narrow-eyed glare at the culprit, almost agreeing to the proposal of fighting. As much as he hated Romeo, though, he wasn't sure if he could bring himself to punch him. Luke had shoved the boy plenty of times before, but a full-force punch... He somehow liked him too much to do that.
    xxxxFaking a yawn at Romeo's words, he groaned. "As excited I am to kill things to start the day off, I'm comfortable." Just as he made a comment about his comfort, he felt someone lightly kick him. He recognized the voice as Arvana, and just as he was about to snap at her, the dog that he had grown to absolutely love came over. Luke first felt the wet nose on him, and as soon as he had opened his mouth to protest, the dog began licking him. Momentarily, his face lifted as he sat up, laughing gruffly as he tried to push Kong off of him. The dog had a way of making him forget his anger no matter what. Pitbulls had always been one of his favorite breeds of dogs, but Kong was something special. He had such light, happy eyes and such floppy ears. There was no doubt the dog could do some serious damage, but it was easy to forget that when he was handing out kisses.
    xxxxFinally ready to get up, he gave the dog a solid pat on the head. "Alright, alright, I'm up." He then turned to Romeo. "You gotta keep your damn dog in control," He spoke in a slightly harsh tone, but then contradicted himself by leaning down to give Kong some scratches behind his ears. He then reached down to grab his bag and pistol, making sure the safety was on before placing the holster on the waistband of his jeans, then placing the weapon in its holster. He was always careful to follow as many gun safety rules as possible, but one could never be too safe with a gun.
    xxxxAt last, when he triple checked that he had everything, he nodded towards the door. "Let's go." He headed towards the exit, already slightly dreading having to join in conversation and likely follow more orders. It went against everything he was to follow Seth's orders all the time, but he really had no other choice. If he left the group, he'd more than likely die, and if he went against Seth then he'd probably be left behind. It was all he could do to bite his lip and keep his head down.
reaper76

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

4. - medical supplies

Postby Vixyns » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:03 pm

( ) ──𝐑 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐘
      xxxrole. hand-to-hand & loc. outside bus & nationality. british & gender. female & sexuality. heterosexual & mentions. n/a & tags. seth + sage

Riley yawned quietly before hearing Seth speak up, "I mean, the dog uses resources but it isn't so bad. I feel like having a domesticated animal around gives everyone a sense of the way we used to live. The way we all wish we could go back to, sometimes.." She'd murmur to him, thinking about the way the dog was so protective and loyal to Romeo. Yeah, the extra resources would be nice but at the end of the day the pit gave her some odd sense of hope and comfort. And deep down, maybe it did for the others too.

Just before they could continue the conversation, Riley would hear footsteps coming from the bus. She'd look over before noticing Sage walking out. Even though Sage and her hadn't always had the best of friendship, she couldn't help but to feel bad for the girl after hearing that the supplies were dwindling. Getting the supplies for medical needs in this world was hard, with the way that everyone had looted them already. After hearing Sage's comment about her going alone, Riley's eyebrow would arch slightly. Did the girl honestly think that was a good idea? She definitely hoped not.

After hearing Seth explain to Sage exactly what she was thinking, she'd glance up at Seth as he asks if she'd like to go. "Of course." She'd murmur in response. The truth to it was that she wanted to go simply so that they could get it over with faster and hopefully still leave by nightfall with any luck. Plus, Riley had been going on runs for a while now with the others. So she'd learned a few tricks on how to stay safer in those settings during the countless times she'd been out. Even though there had only been a few times where they had ran into another group, Riley was a very cunning young woman. No matter where they'd be, she'd always be observing ahead of time in case of needing a quick escape. She didn't leave anything to chance, not when there were other lives on the line around her.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lorne 01

Postby bohdi » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:09 pm

♝ ──x 𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙃
      the pacifist ۰ location: the rusty bus ۰ tagged: the group, open

xxxWhen he found this group, Lorne had been wandering by himself. His previous troop had not taken kindly to his moral and personal beliefs and things had gotten nasty pretty fast. He had a streak going with getting kicked out of survival bands and while it had been a few months since he found this one and he was still hoping that it would be different. He learned some sneaking around tricks while he was alone, but they were definitely for one person, not for eight. Lorne figured he could help with morale boosts instead of the fighting. Violence wasn’t the only thing that mattered these days.

The old school bus offered little protection from the nights that got colder and colder as winter approached. Lorne had bundled himself up near the back of the vehicle, his back against the window and the walkman he had found while looting a thrift store in his lap. The batteries were running low, it somehow made all the songs sound real slow and depressing. It clattered to the floor as the boy awoke with a jolt, the familiar, gargling shriek of the undead floating in from outside. He took a peek out the window, saw it shuffle away without incident. Doubtlessly, a laugh escaped him as he turned back around and took in the scene that happened just after. Romeo got scolded from all sides, even a pillow had a say about his actions this morning. “You never get it easy, such a shame.” He softly joked, rubbing the last of the sleep from his eyes and scooping his dropped item.

The movement around the bus got livelier as everyone started to move around and talk about what was going to happen that day. He could hear Riley and Seth talk about where they were going next, and Sage joining the conversation to ask about getting medical supplies. Lorne started rolling up his sleeping bag and rearranging his rucksack to fit it back in. By the sounds of it, they were going to be leaving soon and he didn’t want to be left behind.

bohdi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me