[✦//gone]- Open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Second in command?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:42 am

Adeline
18%
Jae
53%
Alec
29%

Total votes : 17

Re: [✦//gone]- Open!

Postby kieranwilcox » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:48 pm

━━━━━ [ ✵ ] ━━━━━━━ 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐂 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    alec chuckled at the girls statement. “honestly.” he replied, taking another look at the empty alcohol aisle. the boy wondered where all the alcohol was hiding, and who was stocking up on it. “i mean they’re going to have to, unless it’s gonna be a pretty lame party.” he added referring to basil’s statement about people bring their own alcohol. last time alec checked, the aisle was pretty stocked. someone is not doing so well about this whole situation. alec smiled back at the girl when she said she had an idea. basil was full of surprises and he wanted to see what she had in mind.

the male followed her to the front of the store. he did not expect to see basil grabbing the intercom and making a very public announcement. he laughed as the girl did the whole thing. basil is very outgoing and it’s something alec really likes about her. his eyes scanned at the crowd of people that were staring when basil made the announcement. he noticed that a lot of people were down to go to the party. he didn’t expect less from the senior class, everyone is always up for a party. “that’s one way to do it.” alec said grinning, he took the girls hand as the two made their way to the exit.

alec did not like cleaning even though he had to do it everyday. but, if it was a to spend more time with basil he was totally up for it. “yeah of course.” he responded, making his way outside. when basil mentioned cody smiled cheekily. he absolutely loves cody. “i miss him!” alec exclaimed, he always wanted a dog. his father never let him get one. going to basil’s house was great because he spent time with her but cody was always a plus. he loved the dog and sometimes thought that Cody likes him more than he likes basil.
Last edited by kieranwilcox on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♡. a little piece of heaven ] : post 002

Postby `kosmic » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:13 pm

JUNIPER ROSA
      xxxx[ the medic, 18 ] [ LOC. grocery store ] [ TAGS. berlioz ] [ WORDS. 997 ]
    xxxfor as long as she has known berlioz, he was never one for small talk or talking in general. he always had an annoyed looked on his face and seemed the least bit interested in whatever somebody else was doing or saying, but juniper always looked past that. she tended too do that with a lot of people, actually, which probably irritated them. oh well. unlike others, june wasn't afraid to approach somebody based on their 'aura' or whatever, she didn't necessarily worry about that. which is probably how the cheerful girl was able to build somewhat of a relationship with the male, they at least knew of each other and whatnot. still, juniper thought of him as a good person and somebody she didn't mind hanging around. returning to the subject of them having not seen each for awhile, she was actually pretty sure she hasn't seen him since the whole disease struck the island. so, yes, definitely awhile. a small part of her was actually glad, even relieved, to see him. it was always reassuring for her to see faces she recognized, it made her feel a tad more safe. they were now living in a "dog eat dog world" in some ways, so she felt a little bit better knowing there were some people left she could trust and vice versa. studying the male before her, she couldn't tell if he was happy to see her or not, he probably didn't care either way but whatever. that wasn't going to stop her from striking a small conversation with him, nothing ever really stopped her. for a short moment she wondered if perhaps his brother, alec, was in the grocery store as well. on second thought, maybe that wasn't a good idea, she could never tell when and if those two were getting along or not. it was none of her business which is why she has never asked, but it was obvious in some ways. she personally liked both of them which was all that mattered for her.

xxxthe girl's eyes practically lit up at his answer, "really? you're a huge help," she replied with a little more excitement in her voice, perhaps too much for a girl asking for medical supplies. but again, this was juniper, and she got excited over many things quite easily. her blue eyes flickered briefly to the jar in his hands, another smile tugging at the corners of her lips - she had to admit, coffee didn't sound all bad right about now. she would drink the hot beverage on a regular basis before this whole incident, but she hasn't really had any as of recent, mainly because she ran out of coffee grounds and never though to restock it. perhaps that was something she should look into doing soon before it all ran out. her eyes then followed his gesture, ready to thank him for his help before realizing that he was actually.. going with her? it was strange behavior coming from belioz, but she wasn't one too question it - in fact, a small piece of her was grateful for his company. the woman was never one who enjoyed being alone, she craved the presence of others and being with friends. the only way she was able to tolerate being alone was if she was studying or doing something related to her practice in medicine. june quickly followed beside him, placing her hands behind her back and intertwining her fingers as she did so. his next question caused the girl to give out an awkward, short laugh, tearing her gaze away from him. "well, uh, thats a good question actually..." she trailed off, pressing her lips into a thin line momentarily. "you're gonna laugh at me for this, but basically that hospital is too damn creepy to go raid by myself. its literally like something out of horror movie!" she exclaimed, letting out a sigh afterwards. juniper was never one too hold back her feelings or opinions, but she still felt a light blush stain her porcelain skin at the stupid confession. it was a ridiculous excuse, but still, the thought alone made her skin crawl. "maybe if I had somebody to go with me, but I won't go by myself," she then concluded, shrugging her shoulders slightly.

xxxonce they had reached the aisle, the raven-haired girl walked closer to the selves of supplies. they weren't completely empty, luckily - just enough for her collection anyways. she mostly wanted things like bandaids, bandages, over-the-counter antibiotics, etc etc. if things were to remain this way and juniper was to be the designated "doctor" or "medic" or whatever, she needed to be sure to stay stocked on supplies. just as she was about to open her mouth to say something, a voice broke out over the speakers and she practically jumped out of her skin from it. she then shot berlioz a puzzling look as she listened to it, immediately recognizing it as basil bros before she even said her name. the words she said didn't come as much of a surprise to juniper, knowing it was only a matter of time before somebody threw a party being there was no longer any adults in the town. not that it was necceasily something to be celebrated but alas. once the speakers had cut back out and it was once again quiet, june scratched at her cheek, "not sure if this is the time to be throwing parties..." she murmured, knowing damn well all that alcohol that everybody apparently had could be used for future wounds or something. on the other hand, june knew she had nothing too lose and she might as well attend but than she brought her attention back to berlioz. "ill go if you go?" she then asked with a smirk, throwing a playful wink in as well. parties scenes weren't necessarily her thing but honestly, she might as well party like its the end of the world.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✦//adeline] - three

Postby Elillium » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:32 am

..adelinex staedtler
    ────────────────────────────
    Gender: FemaleAge: 17 yearsRole: The HomebodyTagged Laurel, Elias
      xxxxAdeline was slightly caught off guard by the question, but she was sort of thankful he asked. It allowed her to think deeply about something she would otherwise suppress. Adeline listened to Laurel give her part. Laurel did speak with a great sense of wisdom. Adeline had always found her to be slightly more mature than outward appearances would make someone expect.

xxxx"I've thought the same thing," Adeline explained. "Not about my fear, about how this will all turn out. We are going to have massive problems discussing sustainability, the proper management of resources. There is going to be a power struggle. An in-group and an out-group are going to form, and essentially I think we will become a divided society." She paused for a moment, realizing that she was talking very philosophically. "I was scared when it first happened. But I realized quite quickly that I wasn't the only one in this situation, and that we could all relate to each other and help each other get out of it." She looked down at Elias as he deeply focused on his writing. "What about you?" She asked. She asked partially out of interest, but also because she wanted to assure that he was alright. Usually, the ones checking on everyone else were the ones that needed to be checked on.
      xxxx
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✦//gone]- Open!

Postby Heart~Of~Stone » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:33 pm

Abigail Woods ──────────────
female ─ the burnout ─ grocery store -> the graveyard ─ tags ; open

"Ughhhhh" was the first thing Abby muttered as she begrudgingly rolled over in bed, half awake and tempted to bury herself back into her blankets for the rest of the day. After having a hard time falling asleep the night before, it appeared as though she managed to sleep in quite a bit today. She didn't necessarily feel like getting out of bed quite yet, but she didn't want to let the day go to waste either. Now that the apocalypse began, or whatever it was (she wasn't quite sure what she wanted to call it yet), she knew she needed to get some things done. First on the list was food. As nihilistic as she might be, starving to death was definitely not the way she wanted to go. So out of bed she went, sluggishly at first but picking up her pace as she really woke up. She enjoyed having the house to herself now, dancing around a little as she got ready. She usually had to deal with her parents everyday, and as a result she tended to keep to herself in her room. Now, alas, she had to deal with them no longer, and saying she was happy about that is an understatement. To be fair, they were pretty terrible people. She wasn't being heartless by thanking the almighty that they were gone, living with them for the majority of her life is what she would consider torture.
  Now, back to the topic of food. After getting dressed and ready to go, she was off to the grocery store not too far from her place. She ran through some things in her head on the way there. Like the fact she woke up so late would probably mean the place was already cleared out. Plus, she was half expecting zombies to start coming out of nowhere at the rate things were going. All of the sudden seemingly the only people left on earth was her peer group? Zombies didn't seem that far fetched. She started thinking about what could possibly be causing all of this, when her train of thought got cut off as the grocery store came into view. Carts were thrown around haphazardly and it was just one big mess, seemed like a lot of kids had been in and out of there. "Man, I missed the party" she mumbled to herself.
  Upon entering she realized her earlier suspicion was correct, the place was ransacked. Jeez some of these kids were really stocking up, huh. Well, she gave a try looking down some isles despite the general emptiness. Canned goods were gone, but there were a couple boxes of junk food lying around, and she found a bit of fresh produce. She shook her head "man, am I screwed or what." She picked up the produce and put it in her bag anyways, knowing it was a matter of time until it went bad. She picked up the box of cookies from the floor too, and she wasn't gonna complain there. Walking back towards the exit she stopped. Right behind the counter was fully stocked with something she had a bad habit of using too much... cigarettes. She hadn't even thought about them when she came in, only about food and actual necessities, but now that she was here she shrugged her shoulders "might as well help myself". Since none of the other teens at her schools seemed to be smokers, they were pretty stocked up. She swiped some off of the shelf and into her bag, hoping that is wasn't too inappropriate for chicken smoothie's guidelines. It's a great time to be reckless now that law basically doesn't exist anymore, and it felt exciting doing something that would normally be so "against the law", or whatever. Lighting up a cig, she made her way outside through the sliding glass doors. It was rather aesthetic outside, foggy with a slight chill. What a better place to enjoy this beautiful weather than the local cemetery, she thought to herself. It wasn't a very long walk, and she made her way forward with causal strides.
Heart~Of~Stone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me