♛ ━━━━ » [ Making Monarchs ] ● Open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re:

Postby Legend. » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:08 am

𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘊𝘈𝘐𝘜𝘚 !! -> Tags: Peggy / mentioned louis

Cora stood in her room staring at her reflection in the full length mirror, he had chosen to change into a rather appealing outfit. She wore a plain white blouse that dipped rather low, she had chosen to wear a dresser pair of shorts and simple but complimenting sandals. Her hair was swept up into a curled pony, and for the first time in a while Cora had swiped on some makeup, enhancing her beautiful features. The french princess felt beautiful and looked it, but something was missing.

Glancing at her small jewelry box she quickly grabbed it from atop her dresser and carefully opened the heirloom. Inside was one singular piece of jewelry, a gold necklace with a small rose charm laid in the box, to almost anyone the necklace was just a piece of jewelry, but to Cora it was a shard of the past she had with Louis. She had bought it when her and louis went to one of Madrid’s pop up markets, one of their many adventures was in spain, and the memory of madrid stuck out to her the most. There, she realized she was in love.

Putting the necklace on she hoped Louis would notice and maybe it would draw his attention. During the hunt she couldn’t really tell if his heart was going crazy like hers was, but now that everyone just had some down time to socialize the girl thought it was a suitable time to dig a little and see if he felt the same. Quickly touching up her makeup she swiped some gloss on before making her way out of the room. The headmistress had put some soft music on through the speakers and also had announced that some food was available in the common room. The school had really outdone itself, but it was certainly short lived as they would all have to start classes the next day.

Rapidly making her way down the stairs the princess wasn’t watching where she was going until she realized she was plowing right through someone, before they could fall the french princess quickly grabbed their arms to pull them back up. She searched their face before realizing it was the princess of england, how ironic given her current mission. “ Oh my, i’m so sorry. I should really watch next time” the princess giggled nervously before quickly fixing her blouse before extending a friendly hand to the poor princess she had just ran in to.

word count: 414

𝘓𝘜𝘊𝘈𝘚 𝘉𝘙𝘜𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘓 !! -> Tags: Tiberius

Lucas cringed slightly as the French prince said it was merely a children’s game. It was still fun, doesn’t matter how old they all are. Rolling his eyes as the prince suggested they go. He didn’t seem to want to talk to Lucas and it made him quite upset. Lucas watch as the prince exit the room, sighing the boy followed after him, now he would say something, or do something about this tension. Walking up to the boy he was about to put a hand on his shoulder to turn him around when a princess suddenly showed up. they really need to enforce their no girls in the boys hall and vice versa returning his hand to his side, the boy nodded at the girl before walking past them both and making his way toward the common room.

Maybe later he would get to talk to him, entering the common room he instantly spotted the food. Grabbing a couple sweets and some tea, he made himself comfortable on one of the many couches.

idk the word count

𝙇𝙀𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙊 𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙎𝙊 !! -> Tags: Harper

Leonardo took a good look at the princess, we’re all the princesses here beautiful why couldn’t have many muses? It wouldn’t be the first time. He listened as the girl introduced herself, even her accent was alluring. A mischievous smirk crept across Leo’s face and he pushed himself on the bed. Casually moving closer to the girl, the prince came dangerously close before placing a hand on the small of her back and pulling her close before leaning to whisper in her ear, “ Well Harper, maybe we can get to know each other better, some time” removing his hand and taking a step back he winked at the blonde princess before chuckling. “ Anyway I better get going” the prince turned on his heels and made his way out the door.

He quickly made his way toward the common room, then he heard a series of barks. The prince became quite curious, following the noises it guides him down the hall. Soon he caught sight of the dark haired princess, and the prince of England. Feeling a ping of jealously Which was odd as Leo never limited himself to one person. But his feet carried him to the princess and before he knew what was happening he wrapped an arm around the princess, staking his claim. He looked straight at the other prince, before glancing down at Sophie. “ Hello my Aphrodite” he then glanced over at the prince. “ I’m Leo, and you are?”

word count: idk
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━━━ » [ sophie-anaïs charland ] ● 008 ● wc: 445

Postby winterfell. » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:41 pm

♔ -- ( SOPHIE ) ───────────────────────────────
        [ location : halls ] [ age : twenty ] [ nation : canada ] [ tagged : louis & leo ]

- - - - -Nova hadn't been around another dog in a while, Sophie realized. Her companion was excited, but eventually grew quiet. She wasn't barking anymore, but sniffing around the new pair. She focused heavily on Louis's shoes and the puppy in question, Yankee. Sophie, at one point, knelt down by her dog, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of her head and giving her a few quick pets before rising back to her feet. "Nova hasn't been around another pup in quite some time," she said. "She's the only one back home. My sisters tends to keep cats," she explained. "She's a little excited right now because of your puppy, but she's gentle when she plays," she added with a grin. It was a relief to have another dog on campus, one that Nova could happily play with.

- - - - -The puppy-based conversation between Sophie and Louis was cut short when she heard another voice, one that was familiar. She actually perked up a little at the sound. It was Leo, the man who complimented her earlier before she was whisked away to finish the scavenger hunt. She was taken aback when he put his arm around her. It was rather quick, almost aggressive and territorial. This wasn't normal for her. She almost fought him, tempted to step back and evaluate the situation, but she couldn't fight how giddy she felt at someone wanting her attention so badly. It didn't usually work that way for her.

- - - - -"Um... it's good to see you again, Leo," she said, heat rising to her cheeks. This was starting to get uncomfortable, the more she thought about it. She'd only ever seen this man one other time for less than two minutes. It was odd, but he was an attractive man and he didn't seem like a bad person, so she was just going to go with it for the time being. "Did you get the chance to meet Nova when we ran into each other earlier?" she asked, gesturing toward the dog, who was wagging her tail at her feet. "She's very friendly."

- - - - -She raised an eyebrow at how odd Leo was being toward Louis, whom she'd also just met. Louis didn't act this way toward her. He was much more interested in Nova than in calling Sophie 'Aphrodite'. It was easy to tell that any interest between the two was friendly. Was Leo just used to being the dominant man in all circumstances? She assumed that was the case, given that he was an Italian prince. She would excuse his entitlement for the time being. "This is Louis," she said. "We only just met and were heading to dinner," she added.
winterfell.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

camilla [4]

Postby baby blue » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:11 pm

camilla pereira
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    princess of portugal \\ twenty \\ sophie, louis, leo

having lost the scavenger hunt earlier, camilla was in a tad bit of a sour mood. she wasn't used to losing and when she did, it often resulted in a lot of pouting. currently, though, she sat in front of a mirror on one of the vanities the school provided. with a flat iron in her right hand and a strand of hair in her left, she clasped the two hot metal pieces over top the hair and began to slide it downwards. thankfully her hair took to it well and she was done in no time, her once wavy hair now straight. with a sigh, she looked back at her reflection in the mirror. this dinner should be interesting to say the least. she had only met her roommates and her partner on the scavenger hunt so far. she had no clue who anyone else was.

camilla went into her unpacked bags and dug out an outfit that consisted of a vintage white ruffled collar turtleneck shirt underneath a baby pink corduroy dress. she completed her look with simple white platform vans, which she practically wore with every outfit at this point. camilla wanted to dress to impress on her first night here of meeting everyone. after that point, it was probably going to be a dress down kind of day, every day. she went back to the vanity and sat down, using a come to separate the top half of her hair so that she could do a quick half top-knot.

about two hair ties, a thousand bobby pins, and many curses later, camilla finally finished her hair. she swore she would never do the hairstyle again based on how many times she redid it, but she says this every time she attempts it. then, she tries it again a week later. she is a competitive person and camilla was not about to let her hair get the best of her. finally done getting ready for a party where she knows practically no one, camilla stood up and exited her room with a slight groan as she realized she forgot to get in contact with the headmistress about bringing her horse here. if another princess was allowed to bring hers, then you can bet that camilla would be fighting to get pharaoh here.

walking down the hall, completely lost might she add, camilla began to wander. she knew she had a place to be, but other than how she had gotten to her room, she had no clue where the common area was. as she wandered, faint voices drifted to her ears and she paused. her palms began to get clammy as she began to get a bit nervous, which was so unlike her. she had never had trouble talking to others before, but here she was, about to meet a whole group of new people at once. unless there was someone there that she knew by some miracle, and she hoped that was the case.

rounding a corner, camilla stopped in surprise and took in the situation. the first thing she noticed were the two dogs, which were both unbelievably adorable. the next thing she noticed was the arm around a princess's waist, one of whom she had never met. to mention it now, she wasn't entirely sure she recognized anyone she was looking at. realizing it was a bit creepy to be staring and observing others without alerting them to her presence, she cleared her throat. "uh hello," she started. "my name is camilla, what might yours be?" sheesh that was a bit formal, wasn't it? especially for camilla who is about as informal as they come, but she supposed it was because she felt as if she was intruding on their conversation.

[627 words]
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━ » [ louis montgomery] ▪︎ 005 ▪︎ 684 wc.

Postby memichoo » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 am

louis james montgomery

■▪︎───────────────────────────▪︎■
▪︎●age. 21▪︎nation. england▪︎loc. hall▪︎tags. sophie - leo - cami

Louis relaxed his tight grip on Yankee's leash when he saw the terrier react positively to the puppy, a smile playing upon his lips. "Lovely meeting you, Sophie," he said warmly, already feeling quite comfortable with the princess despite her awkward laugh. She didn't give off an arrogant vibe to him; in fact, she seemed rather casual despite her title. Lowering himself into a crouch, he held out his hand towards the terrier to allow her a sniff, careful to not push any boundaries the two may have. Although she did indeed seem friendly- and didn't seem to mind Yankee's energy at all- he didn't want to overstep. Straightening, he admired Nova's coat. "She's a gorgeous color," he commented, already fond of the gentle terrier. She seemed to be handling his corgi well, who was most certainly enjoying the extra attention. Louie watched Sophie's casual affection with a smile, quite glad to see that she truly did care for the dog. Some parts of royals- and some more than others- were more for show or bragging, but it was clear the terrier wasn't part of that. "Perhaps we should schedule little play dates for them," he suggested, watching Yankee do his best to lick the older dog with a little pink tongue.

The conversation took a sharp twist when another prince appeared beside Sophie, remnants of a hostile emotion lingering on his face. Louie noted, with mild confusion, the arm he rather aggressively placed around Sophie's waist. Raising a cool gaze to the other prince's, he couldn't help but wonder if the other prince thought he was trying to flirt with Sophie. The thought amused him; although the Canadian princess was admittedly attractive and loved dogs as much as him, he didn't feel any romantic stirrings towards her. In fact, he felt more interested in being her friend. Still, he found the other prince to be mildly irritating in the way he flounced into the conversation and promptly staked a claim. The Canadian looked surprisingly startled, and he wondered how long the two had known each other. He stayed quiet as Sophie introduced him, watching the blush build on her face and feeling the watchful eyes of the prince. With a neutral smile, as polite as ever, he asked, "Leo, was it? How long have you and Sophie- or Aphrodite, as you call her- known each other?" His voice was mildly curious. He didn't know what they were to each other- one reaction seemed to contradict the other's- but he didn't quite like how territorial Leo seemed to be. Of course, he had no intentions towards Sophie and wanted him to know, but it seemed too direct a topic.

The prince was drawn from his thoughts by the feeling of a sharp prickle. The leash in his hand began to tug in a different direction and he turned his head to spy another princess watching. As she introduced herself, he wondered where she came from. It was strange to think that each person standing beside him lived in a completely different country than he did, with different customs and traditions. Ignoring the urge to ask for her origin, he offered a friendly smile. She had spoken rather formally, but he didn't want to give the wrong impression of hostility with a blank face or short words. "Louis, but feel free to call me Louie if you'd prefer love," he introduced himself, taking a half-step away to pull Yankee back. The puppy was beside himself, trying to sniff at every person's shoes and grab their attention. Half of him was amused, but the other half was careful to preserve the other royals' personal space. He didn't know how fond they were of dogs and getting Yankee kicked out of the school on his first day wasn't exactly his goal. "And this little chap is Yankee- friendly, as you can see," he wrinkled his nose playfully at the pup, murmuring a quiet sit. The puppy obeyed, giving his hand a relief; an insistent puppy, he found, was quite tiresome.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━━━ » [ harper & tiberius ] - 580 & 612 wc

Postby nimrod. » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:30 am

x
H A R P E R--W A L K E R
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tags leo, louis, sophie, cami
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Harper furrowed her brows ever so slightly as the prince abruptly took her in closer to him, moving her arms to make certain Bach wouldn't get squished. "Um, yes, certainly," she spoke in an uncertain manner as she watched the prince leave just as soon as he arrived, still not knowing his name. "That was just odd wasn't it," she murmured to her beloved feline as she gave a soft sigh. If this is how princes were, she wanted nothing to do with the whole lot of them. She waited a few moments to ensure he had walked a far enough distance it wouldn't be uncomfortable before she left the room, Bach still held in her arms. She knew there was no need to carry the small feline, he was like a dog in his behavior when it came to following her no matter where they might be going. He was her shadow so to speak.

They made their way into the common area, Harper looking around and taking in her surroundings, noting that she hadn't a clue as to whom any of the people here were. Lovely, she thought to herself, though quickly seeing that some others had brought pets as well, dogs, but she adored them just the same. She noticed a young princess make her way into the conversation between the group of three, then saw a tall, dark haired prince make his way into the room accompanied by someone that looked scarily similar to herself. How uncanny, she thought to herself, wondering how many more odd turns the night may take. First prince not too charming busted in and out of her room, and now she swore it was as though she were looking into a mirror. She shook her head to herself, flinching ever so slightly as Bach jumped from her arms, landing silently to the floor below on all four paws before he made his way over to inspect the canines. Such a fearless, fur-less little beast, she mused to herself in adoration as her feline walked confidently over to the Staffordshire bull terrier.

Harper quickly followed, giving an apologetic look as she approached, the last thing she wanted was to encroach on anyone's conversations, especially one involving mister mysterious whom had just up and left her company. She decidedly ignored him seeing that he must have found his dark haired Aphrodite, though she showed a small smile to the princess. "I am sorry about Bacchus, he must really miss the dogs from home," she spoke, though seeing that both dogs were behaving totally fine with her cat. "I am Harper by the way, and if the accent didn't already give it away, Princess of Australia," she added with a rather lighthearted giggle in addition, knowing that people often obsessed over her accent when first getting to know her. She looked around to acknowledge the light haired prince with the precious Corgi as well as the princess alongside him, giving a friendly smile of greeting. It was quite apparent she was delighted to be around friendly faces, though unwilling to acknowledge one. Perhaps she felt guilty for even the faint strike of interest he had towards her just moments ago, with the fact that he was now here with his arm wrapped around someone else. She hated the thought of even mistakenly coming between someone's relationship and so she figured she would keep things as minimal as possible towards him for the time being.

x
T I B E R I U S--C A I U S
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tags lucas - lovise
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Tiberius felt rather uncomfortable with his current predicament, wanting to put down his facade towards Lucas though he was uncertain as to where that would put them. So, for the time being, he was fine with coming off the wrong way until he was able to better collect his thoughts. He raised a brow curiously as a young lady approached, noting she was most certainly not a maid or another employee here.
      "Of course, we-" Ty cut off as he saw Lucas head off without them in the direction of the common room, rolling his eyes ever so slightly. Why was he so good at making everyone he ever met dislike him. "Well, I am heading that way now," he spoke with a small reassuring smile as though telling her not to worry about their troubles. "I am Tiberius, Prince of France," he added curtly, clearly disliking the use of his title in his introduction. It made him feel like less of a person. "I thought everyone would have arrived earlier but it seems there are more and more showing as we go through the day," he added as they walked alongside one another towards the common area, the sound of voices growing more and more near.

Truth be told, he hardly expected to stay inside among everyone for more than thirty minutes if he could even hold out for that long. He would much rather slip away outside and start exploring what there was to find outside. Being a highly anti-social person, he struggled with long time spans of being around others, especially if he wasn't comfortable with the situation. This princess he walked with seemed quite abnormal in his viewing, a true beauty, though she seemed well collected and down to earth. He quite disliked the brash type to throw themselves towards someone in a desperate attempt for attention, her well mannered approach did not go unnoticed to him. Ty was really quite grateful to know that there was perhaps someone here he could by chance get along with. Of course, these were only his first impressions, he was certain there was much more to learn about her.

As they made their way into the common area, Ty watched with a rather disappointed expression on his handsome features at all of the activity. He noted a young prince with his arm around the waist of a petite, stunning young princess, a small smirk on his features to see he was so desperate to try and stake a claim. Humans don't work that way, he thought to himself, rather perturbed over the possessive behavior. Of course, he didn't know either of the two or if they had a history with one another that extended outside of these walls, so against everything in his being he avoided the confrontation, for the time being. Rather he shifted his attention to a prince holding onto the taunt leash of a little Corgi, looking to the princess at his side.

"If only I had thought to arrive with a pup, might make myself appear a tad more approachable I dare say," he spoke with a soft, quite unlike himself chuckle, running a hand through his unruly hair. "Here is the common room you so wished to see," he added with a gesture towards their surroundings, curious as to what she thought of this situation. He was half tempted to part ways now and head outside so as not to let an ill-temper flare from the already mildly irritating sight before them, but he felt that would come off as rude to the young lady alongside him and didn't wish to take it out on her.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━ » [ lovise ] • 002 • 664 wc

Postby memichoo » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:16 pm

lovise nordskov

●▪︎───────────────────────────▪︎●
▪︎●age. 20▪︎nation. denmark▪︎loc. commons▪︎tags. tiberius

Lovise raised a brow at the seeming tension between the two princes, curious as to what drama had surfaced already; the students hadn't even completed their first day at the academy quite yet. Catching sight of the stranger's irritation, and remembering the fact that she didn't even know his name yet, she chose to ignore the situation. It was none of her business anyway, she mused. "How convenient," she responded pleasantly, the sight of his slight, comforting smile easing her uncertainty. She had been mildly concerned that his annoyance would transfer to her, but it fortunately seemed he was better-mannered than that. The sourness in his voice as he introduced himself surprised her, although she could sense that the distaste was not directed towards her, and she found that the slight show of character earned a spark of respect from her. Evidently, he was not one of the entitled princes she loathed so dearly. "Lovise," she introduced herself simply, deciding that her title wasn't necessary. It often led to careful looks and plans for negotiations, none of which she desired to have during the dinner. She would much rather enjoy the company of other people, at least for this one day. She would think about her duties later, when there was nothing else to think of. For now, she was simply a girl walking to dinner.

The girl fondled a single golden curl as they walked, listening to the incoherent wash of voices already in the common room. She could understand not a single word, but she found the sound rather comforting. Glancing at Tiberius as he spoke, she managed a guilty smile. "I suppose so; I only arrived... thirty minutes ago?" She cocked her head, her uncertainness about her arrival time transforming her words into a question. "The weather was unpleasant once the plane was prepared, and so I left much later than I had initially expected," she explained, remembering the rolling thunderclouds and churning waters she had observed whilst waiting. Her attention drifted as the two entered what she assumed was the common room, which already held several groups of conversing royals. At one point, she caught a familiar flash of golden hair that sent a jolt through her. She searched for the owner but her face was blocked, to Lovise's disappointment. The lost feeling she had experienced earlier returned as she watched; she knew absolutely no one here save for the French prince and she doubted they would take kindly to her forcing her way into their conversations. Not that she would, of course. That would be rude, and she didn't want to be known as the rude princess.

She glanced at Tiberius to see his reaction and was surprised to see a strong look of disappointment. Without much time to question it, she followed his gaze and laughed softly at his comment. "You might need more than a puppy," she said teasingly, forgetting for a moment that the man beside her was still practically a stranger, and she had yet to discover his personality. Internally horrified at her words and praying that he wouldn't take offense, she added, "Not that you're awful of course- you're wonderful, really-" Still not what she meant. Sighing, she wrinkled her nose at the room. "I appreciate your escort, but I think I may just take a walk. I'm not hungry anyway," she lied with a casual shrug. Her stomach felt slightly uncomfortable with lack of recent food, but she figured that she would just grab an apple later. The thought of sitting alone in a full room was terrible. Remembering the uncomfortable expression on the prince's face, she offered, "If you would like to come, company- although not required- would be appreciated." A sincere smile played upon her lips. She liked this prince, she decided. Most others were too entitled for her taste, too arrogant, but her experience with Tiberius had been rather pleasant so far.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Legend. » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:10 pm

𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘊𝘈𝘐𝘜𝘚 !! -> Tags: the whole group

Cora stood awkwardly as the princess didn't respond, awkwardly clearing her throat the young woman nodded at the princess before scooting around her and quickly walking around. Hopefully we didn't already make an impression for being a klutz! the girl criticized herself. The princess was making her way towards the common room when she heard a good amount of voices coming from the hallway. Following the voices, certain that she heard her brothers familiar voice. Walking around the corner she came face to face with the culprits. " Ty!"

usually the princess wasn't always at good odds with her brother, due to their crap parents. Although it was refreshing to see his familiar face in a sea of strangers. Hurriedly making her way over to him she wrapped her arms around him." tu m'as manqué beaucoup!" , The girl backed up finally realizing the many others around her, her eyes finally landed on the handsome blonde and his adorable companion. Cora felt a pang in her chest as she noticed him talking to some other princess. Was she jealous already? she didn't even know if he found her interesting. Looking away she turned towards her roommate and the new mysterious prince.

" Hey sophie!" The french princess said with glee, due to her newfound confidence, due to her carefully crafted outfit and that fact that she was on sort of an emotional high with Louis back. Speaking of Louis, the princess fiddled around with the dainty but beautiful necklace. She glanced up around the prince who had his arm around the princess, " i believe i have seen you on the news many times, mostly for drag racing? leave it up to the media to spoil our fun! the princess laughed before her mind raced back to Louis, the media really did ruin everything, but hopefully she could mend what happened.

tu m'as manqué beaucoup = i missed you very much

𝘓𝘜𝘊𝘈𝘚 𝘉𝘙𝘜𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘓 !! -> Tags: no one

He is just chillin c:

idk the word count

𝙇𝙀𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙊 𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙎𝙊 !! -> Tags: group

Leo noticed the princesses awkwardness and quickly removed his arm, usually woman would swoon over the chance to be with him or just around him. He smiled as the princess introduced her companion. " Why hello Nova" he quickly patted the dogs head before glancing back at the princess before listening as she introduced the other prince. Prince Louis, the England heir. He remembered hearing about him a tad in the past just rumors about him and a certain damsel but it never was made widely known due to not enough information to go off of. He was about to speak to the prince when he spoke up himself. " Well we met earlier, during the hunt. Sorry for my forwardness" he spoke, referring to him placing his arm around the princess, he glanced down at her.

" You know us Italians, so forward, i hope i didn't make you to uncomfortable" he smiled at the girl, before noticing the prince had found some other interest. Raising a brow his attention was quickly scrambled as more people joined the once small group. He glanced around the corner to see the common room just out of reach, maybe he could just sneak off and away from the crowd, but before he could another princess came barreling towards, the french prince? he believed. Maybe they were something of a couple? Then he noticed the resemblance.

Turning ever so slightly as he was about to sneak off, his attempt was spoiled when the french princess spoke about his drag racing.Chuckling he rubbed his arm awkwardly. " I love it, the Adrenalin rush is like a drug, but you're correct princess the media certainly spoils everyones fun!"
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━━━ » [ sophie-anaïs charland ] ● 009 ● wc: 1056

Postby winterfell. » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:54 pm

♔ -- ( SOPHIE ) ───────────────────────────────
        [ location : halls ] [ age : twenty ] [ nation : canada ] [ tagged : like half the school ]

- - - - -Sophie smiled warmly when Louis responded to her, being extremely polite in saying that it was good to meet her. He seemed a genuine man, she thought. Not unlike Lucas, whom she'd met earlier. The only other prince she'd met so far was Leo, who didn't seem like a bad person, but there was definitely an arrogance that she detected, one that made her a little more wary of him. "Likewise," she said. She watched as the man knelt down and start trying to make contact with her companion. "You can pet her, if you like," she offered. Her eyes lit up when he complimented the dog's coat. "Why thank you," she said brightly. "Yankee is absolutely precious," she added. "He seems young. How old is he?" she asked. She didn't think she could smile any wider, but then the man suggested play dates between the canines. "That would be wonderful. I was worried she would be the only dog at school before I ran into you two," she said, watching at Nova dipped her head, sniffing at the puppy. Yankee was trying to lick Nova and she responded similarly.

- - - - -Sophie felt herself relax, just a bit, when Leo dropped his arm from her waist. It wasn't a horrible feeling, she must admit. The warmth still lingered on her skin. She liked that. But she was certainly caught off guard by the gesture. The fact that the man was so quick to correct himself at the first sign of her discomfort was a very good thing, she supposed. Leo obviously meant nothing strange by the action. She felt herself straighten up, looking over to Louis, who was being very, very polite about the whole thing, even with Leo's mild hostility. That was good, she supposed. Nothing dramatic was happening. In fact, the most action, so far, was when Leo patted Nova's head, the dog responding well to the attention. Sophie couldn't help but giggle at all the attention her companion was getting. "Nova's really liking having all these new friends," she said. She was about to answer Louis's question about how long she'd known Leo, but he beat her to it, explaining that it was very, very recent. She shook her head when he apologized to her. "Oh, you're absolutely fine," she said, mostly true. Knowing that he didn't mean anything super possessive or weird was definitely a good thing and she didn't mind physical affection. She just wasn't expecting it. "You just surprised me at all. We're much less touchy where I'm from, I guess," she added.

- - - - -Their group of three -- plus two dogs -- quickly grew into something massive, something Sophie wasn't entirely sure how to process at first. A beautiful dark-haired princess with an extravagant up-do and a pink dress approached the group, obviously a little uncomfortable and just doing her best to try and put herself out there. Sophie admired the woman. She wasn't entirely sure she would have done the same, the more she thought about it. Everyone who had spoken to her -- save for Cora, her roommate -- had approached her first. "Hi," Sophie said brightly, doing her best to make sure no one else felt like they were intruding on this conversation. She wanted to let everyone know that she was totally open to meeting all of them. "I'm Sophie and this is Nova," she said, gesturing to her dog. "She's very easy going and loves pets," she added.

- - - - -She looked back down at her dog, only to find that another animal had joined in their ranks. Instead of a dog, however, it was a cat. A beautiful, hairless feline that obviously had no fear of the dogs. "Well, hi there," she said to the cat before hearing a voice. A beautiful blonde woman with an Australian accent approached them, apologizing for her cat, Bacchus. "No need to apologize. Nova can handle herself around cats," she said in response. She smiled when the woman introduced herself, the Princess of Australia. "It's nice to meet you, Harper," she said. "I'm Sophie, Canadian princess," she said.

- - - - -Another pair made their way into the common room, a very tall, very handsome dark-haired princess and a stunning blonde princess, one that looked almost identical to Harper. Sophie raised an eyebrow as she looked at the two. The resemblance was absolutely uncanny. She was going to comment on it, but thought better of it, deciding that it would be better to bring that up, hopefully as a joke, later on once she got to know her classmates better. She didn't know who those other two people were -- though the prince looked familiar, as if she'd seen something about him online or something --, but they didn't seem too fond of the growing clique around the two dogs -- and now the sphynx cat. That bothered her. She wanted them to feel welcome. She didn't want them to hate her or the new friends she was making. She shot them a warm smile, one that she hoped was inviting, but very well may have been creepy or weird, the more she thought about it.

- - - - -She watched as another woman, Cora, her roommate, ran toward the dark-haired gentleman, throwing her arms around him and speaking to him in French. That was when it finally clicked for the less-than-attentive princess. That must have been Tiberius, Cora's brother. At least she knew who he was now. Probably. She grinned at Cora, who was suddenly much more confident and bright than she was when they first met, when she was distracted and uncomfortable in their room. IT was nice to see that everyone was getting more comfortable now. "Hi Cora," she said. She watched as Cora spoke to Leo. Something about racing? Sophie raised an eyebrow at this, intrigued. "Drag racing?" she asked. "That sounds... daunting," she said with an awkward laugh. She wasn't much of an adrenaline junkie. Quite the opposite, actually. She was a bit of a coward, if she was being completely honest. She'd much rather spend her time in an easy-going, relaxing environment. Preferably something outside in the snow. The most extreme thing she ever did was take a sled team to see the Northern Lights. But even then, she was accompanied by people who knew what they were doing and would protect her and keep her in comfort.
winterfell.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━━━ » [ tiberius ] - 1,025 wc

Postby nimrod. » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:35 am

x
T I B E R I U S--C A I U S
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tags cora, sophie - lovise

Tiberius found the young princess's name to be quite intriguing, one he hadn't come across before in fact. He knew for certain with a name so unique if he had ever heard something of her in the past he would recall it, so he assumed she must be quite under the radar. Well, most everyone was when compared to himself. He had a long history of issues brought up in the media, such as assault charges he had narrowly avoided all the way to the occasional false pregnancy claims. Each time was a learning experience to choose wisely whom he would spend his time with, and taught him more and more about the art of manipulation. He was no angelic person, he might look the part to those unknowing, but anyone else would first refer to him as rather devilish in fact. He chose not to let his past control him or the way people perceive him due to the media's onslaught deter him from trying and overcome the accusations. Rather, he shut people out and avoided the chance to have any additional troubles, knowing that with his reputation and his temper he was all too easy to get brought into a bad situation all too suddenly.

Alas, now he was here among royalty, a place in which he would have to tread lightly for sake of first impressions for most all those here. That was when he caught sight of Camilla, a brow raising so insignificantly with intrigue that it wasn't noticeable unless one was scrutinizing his features. So she really did decide to come here, he thought to himself, recalling the days they once shared alongside one another. What an experience that had been as to what to do and not to do when interested in a royal. Their interest in one another had been fleeting, Ty unable to come to terms with the idea of taking anyone seriously. They hadn't left off on the best foot with one another, but also not the worst. Perhaps he would catch up with her at another time. The thought was intriguing if not dangerous, he could only imagine the retaliation he would receive if she felt deceived by him once more. Tiberius had to give her credit for at least thinking she could handle him, and the fact she had been willing to give him some form of a chance even with the media speaking of him the way they did. Overall she was quite lovely, it just seemed she was more of a person of amusement to him than much else unfortunately.

Turning his attention back to Lovise as the young princess spoke, Ty's brows furrowed ever so slightly to hear the reasoning behind her late arrival, "I am glad that it was only a delay and nothing more," he spoke in a warm tone as his deep brown eyes gazed down on her lovely features. He showed a small smile as she began her retaliation to his questioning of having had a puppy, chuckling softly and shaking his head at what she said. "Oh really? What is possibly better than a puppy?" he questioned with a small smirk arriving on his features as he heard what she said next. "Wonderful? Well, I don't know if I would take it so far as to say that, awful is quite fine thank you," Tiberius added with a somewhat teasing wink to her, as if assuring her she needn't worry about watching what she said around him. He had some thick skin after all that had been said and done in his life, and he knew well enough to see she didn't mean the things she said out of a cold dark place, but rather the opposite. He watched her as he noticed her growing discomfort as well, glancing back over to the large group once more in time to catch a friendly smile from the unknown dark haired princess. He gave a slight raise of his chin in acknowledgement, though he had no intentions whatsoever to join into the mess. He preferred one on one interactions, if he even dared allow himself that much. Tiberius was quite relieved to hear Lovise's suggestion, even more so when she thought to invite him along. "You've practically read my mind, let's," he added with the slightest raise of the corner of his lips showing his gratitude.

Before they had the chance to move towards the door, Tiberius saw his younger sister come into view just around the corner, a chuckle sounding as she called out her preferred nickname for him. "Ah, Cora," he spoke softly as she quickly approached, wrapping her arms around him, he was sure to return the favor as he put a well muscled arm around her shoulders. "Pour l'instant," * he murmured to her with a half smirk before she pulled away and made her way over to the others. He only hoped that her feelings for Louis wouldn't resurface during their time spent here, he knew quite well what pain it had caused her in the past. Not to say he had been bad to her, Louis would most likely not be here today if he had wronged Ty's sister, but the media attention had been more than she could handle. He looked back to Lovise as he made his way to the doorway leading towards the front door, gesturing for her to accompany him. "Tell me Lovise, did you invite me along due to your poor sense of direction?" Tiberius spoke in a joking, teasing manner as they made their way out of the busy room. He knew better than to think she actually had such a reason to ask for his company, though he couldn't resist but fall back on his old methods of teasing up a friendship. He was one that had difficulty taking things seriously when he deemed them to be unneeded and or a risk. Tiberius only hoped that this young lady wouldn't come to be such an issue, and hopefully he would have someone here in which he enjoyed their company. That would indeed be quite the feat.

Pour l'instant = for now
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━ » [ louis ]▪︎ 006▪︎ 677 wc ; [ lovise ] • 003 • 990 w

Postby memichoo » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:09 pm

louis james montgomery

■▪︎───────────────────────────▪︎■
▪︎●age. 21▪︎nation. england▪︎loc. commons▪︎tags. too many to list

Louis felt a small flutter of thrill when Sophie gave him permission to pet her companion, dropping into another crouch and gently letting his fingers trail over the terrier's gorgeous sleek coat. He grinned as he did so, giving the dog a fond scratch behind the ear and a quick pat on the head before he straightened again. Her comment about Yankee sent a bright smile on his face- the puppy really was cute, but it made him glad to hear that the people around him found Yankee as adorable as he did. "He's about eight weeks old," he responded affectionately, watching the corgi tap at Nova's paws with his small dainty ones. Although the puppy obeyed commands well enough and was on his way to learning tricks, he wasn't quite fluent with personal space yet. The terrier seemed fortunately patient with that, much to his pleasure. At the brunette's enthusiasm about his suggestion, he began to think that, perhaps, living amongst other young royals wouldn't be quite as bad as he had initially expected. With a smile, he said, "To be honest, I was as well. I look forward to the play dates, as I'm sure Yankee does." The prince watched curiously as the dark-haired girl interacted with Leo, his mild concern easing up as they seemed to come to an understanding. The hidden hostility of the other prince faded and, in turn, Louie's smile was less forced and more reassuring. "All is forgiven, chap." With that said, he glanced away to others after a moment in an attempt to not stare and come off as creepy; he felt slightly out-of-place with the two and wasn't quite sure if this was his conversation anymore. However, his dilemma of stay or go came to a solution rather quickly.

To both his amusement and startlement, the small group rapidly grew as other students appeared to see them. It was getting fairly difficult to keep Yankee still now; he was speeding around people's shoes, sniffing and pawing at them to see if he could prompt a response. His disproportionately large ears perked almost comically when a- what was that, a cat?- joined the mess of students. The feline evidently belonged to another princess, one of golden hair and a rather fun accent, and had the most interesting name: Bacchus. He couldn't keep back a little chuckle at that. "Lovely meeting you Harper. Louis, or Louie if you'd prefer, and Yankee," he gestured to the excited corgi pup. "He's a little excited because of all the attention, but he's well-mannered." He let his grip relax on leash as he saw the positive responses to the dogs, allowing Yankee some extra freedom to venture within the group. Currently, he seemed rather interested in the hairless cat; he was cautiously sniffing it as if it had come from a distant planet in another galaxy, even daring once to try and lick the cat's cheek. However, his prince was no longer watching the puppy.

His gray gaze was on a certain French-speaking brunette, watching as she ran up to a tall man and threw her arms around him. He could recognize that the man was her brother; they bore the same dark hair, the same features and striking accents. He had been the center of the French media, the one who had given Cora the opportunity to sneak away, if only for a brief period. He noticed, with curiosity, that she spoke to Sophie like they were old friends. Taking the opportunity to study her appearance, he was startled to see something familiar glimmering around her throat. It was something they had gotten at a market in Spain- Madrid, if he remembered correctly. It was a gorgeous piece, gold in the shape of a rose, and he couldn't help but find it beautiful on the stunning princess. It brought an almost overwhelming pang of nostalgia, a strong wave of longing for the almost care-free emotions they had shared. He missed her, he realized with uneasy shock.

lovise nordskov

●▪︎───────────────────────────▪︎●
▪︎●age. 20▪︎nation. denmark▪︎loc. halls▪︎tags. tiberius - cora

Lovise gracefully smiled an appreciative smile in response to Tiberius' concern about the storm, minutely dipping her head in agreement. "As am I. God forbid I miss the first day of school," she added in a light-hearted tone. Truthfully, she had rather enjoyed the plane ride. The mechanisms of airplanes had always fascinated her; the fact that a chunk of metal weighing hundreds of thousands of pounds could fly at impressive speeds was incredible. And besides that, the princess- despite her delicate appearance- was impossibly hardly. Turbulence or sudden drops hardly bothered her; in fact, she was rather fond of climbing in trees. Her strange love of heights had been a surprise to her parents, especially when she was a child; neither of them were exactly fond of climbing, but she thought it was utterly amazing. She had to rely on her and her reactions, use her own two hands to heave herself up. It was almost a relief, really, to do something purely alone for once without the constant hovering of servants. Fortunately, media wasn't really a problem for the princess of Denmark. They primarily focused on more famous royalty, the ones of large empires and ancient bloodlines. Ones like the dark-haired prince who was watching her so warmly.

It was a bit strange, she thought, to see someone so close when she had previously only caught glimpses of them on a television screen. There were so many important details the camera missed, like the strong tilt of his chin, the curl of his unruly hair, the emotion in his eyes. It was almost comforting, in a way, to see her fellow royals in person. It reassured her that they were not cunning chess pieces on a board, but humans just like her. Realizing that she had been staring just a tad too long, her fair cheeks warmed and she lowered her gaze, slender fingers fiddling with the buttons on the tight cuffs encircling her wrists. Glancing up at his chuckle, her slight embarrassment faded and she playfully tapped her chin with a finger. "Oh I don't know, perhaps two puppies. Or ten. Or fifty. Although I'm sure your hidden stash of baguettes and wine should suffice," she said dryly, despite seeing that the prince didn't act at all like the French stereotypes had you believe. Squinting at his face, she tried to imagine him with one of those sleek curly mustaches and burst out laughing. "But please, I beg of you on behalf of all your people, do not grow a curly mustache." Her expression was dead serious but a playful gleam brightened her dark blue eyes. An almost inaudible sigh of relief escaped her lips at his wink, filling her with a pleasant surprise. She had feared that he had a tender ego like so many princes she had prodded at before, but it seemed that he was completely comfortable with the teasing she was so fond of. It gave her hope; perhaps her stay wouldn't be quite as lonely as she had feared. "Very well then, awful prince," she said with a wink.

The blonde was surprised to catch a friendly smile from a dark-haired princess, in the middle of the crowd she and Tiberius had avoided. She returned the smile with a small one of her own, raising one slim hand in a slight wave of acknowledgement. She still had no urge to join the fray and, glimpsing Tiberius' expression, saw that he didn't either. His acceptance of her invitation made her smile. "What can I say, you're awfully predictable," she said in a mockingly snooty voice, brushing strands of gold off her shoulder. If she was honest with herself, the French prince wasn't at all like what she had expected, but she wasn't about to admit it. The girl was just about to turn towards the door when she heard her companion start to speak to someone rather fondly. She watched as a different brunette approached, surprising Lovise as she threw her arms affectionately around Tiberius. Only when she heard them speak French to each other did she realize that these two were siblings. With unmasked curiosity, she watched them interact, noting their strange likeness. She herself had never experienced the strength of siblings being an only child, but she had always longed for the bond. Someone to trust, to lean on, to confide in. The French princess disappeared too fast for Lovise to greet her, so she shrugged minutely and made a mental note to meet her later. She was sure the princess was as lovely as her brother, or hoped she supposed.

Shifting her attention from the princess to Tiberius, she found him already leaving the room and hurried after him, gripping her skirt and lifting it slightly to allow for more movement. She slowed as she reached him, wrinkling her nose at his tease. "Of course not- I know this place like the back of my hand," she boasted, despite the fact that she knew absolutely nothing of the school's layout. After all, she had arrived but a half hour ago. "You just looked like a lost puppy. Perhaps not quite as cute-" more handsome, really, but she would rather die than admit that, "-but I was feeling generous tonight," she finished playfully, eager to leave the busy room for the cool, empty hallway. Cocking her head, she turned to her companion and asked, "Would you rather stay inside and wander or go outside? I'm sure it's not quite dark yet if you'd like the latter." Truthfully, she felt a restlessness that urged her to run around or climb a tree, but still she looked to Tiberius for an answer. After all, there would be plenty of time to do that alone and she didn't necessarily want to scare off a potential friend already. She was rather enjoying his company, after all.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me