✩ The 13th Zodiac ✩

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

✩ The 13th Zodiac ✩

Postby hello-andromeda » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:56 pm

Born from the elements, 13 immortal beings were born. These beings lived in eternal bliss with nature, or so they thought. One day, Aries suggested a change. The self-appointed leader suggested they create Humans: mortal beings that resembled them in personality. This would come at a price, the zodiacs would no longer be immortal. The Zodiacs delighted by the idea began immediately, except for Ophiuchus. Ophiuchus thought that the world would erupt into chaos. In a desperate attempt to prevent the creation of mortals, he tried to corrupt early man's mind by convincing them to revolt against their creators. Enraged, the rest of the zodiacs stripped Ophiuchus of his place among the zodiacs and banished him to the human realm. Consumed by revenge, Ophiuchus sacrificed his own immortality to create an elite group of humans to try and bring down the zodiacs and unite all humans under him. Centuries later, humans have evolved, and the creator zodiacs have become merely a myth. They watch from above in the spirit land of Secai, while Ophiuchus and his followers conspire in the human realm below. sorry for a bad origin story

Plot:
Ophiuchus finally came up with the perfect plan. One day Leo and Aquarius were visiting the human realm. Ophiuchus somehow recognized them and kidnapped them, taking them deep into his lair. He let Capricorn go, to warn the rest of the zodiacs. The rest of the Zodiacs were frantic, unsure of how to proceed. One thing is for sure, this means war.

Rules
1) All CS Rules
2) This is semi-lit, 4+ sentences per post please
3) (For now) Two Characters only, Keep genders even
4) Please be active, pm me if something comes up
5) Post all forms in Discussion Thread
6) Feel free to pm me with plot ideas! Suggestions encouraged! c:
7) Don't make characters op, one power per zodiac (power should be related to element)

NOTE: I am no longer active on CS, alienbirb is the mod!!

The Zodiacs
Aries: The Leader of the zodiacs. Passioanted, Intense, Confident.
Taurus: The Anchor of the zodiacs. Unwavering, Strong-willed, Steadfast.
Gemini: The Brainstormer of the zodiacs. Intelligent, Adaptable, Indecisive
Cancer: The Supporter of the zodiacs. Faithful, Creative, Loving
Leo: The Speaker of the zodiacs. Charismatic, Generous, Honest
Virgo: The Logician of the zodiacs. Meticulous, Practical, Reliable
Libra: The Peacekeeper of the zodiacs. Tactful, Laid-back, Charming
Scorpio: The Strategizer of the zodiacs. Focused, Brave, Balanced
Sagittarius: The Encourager of the zodiacs. Positive, Straight-forward, Intellectual
Capricorn: The Thinker of the zodiacs. Wise, Ambitious, Practical
Aquarius: The Idealist of the zodiacs. Friendly, Humanitarian, Independent
Pisces: The Listener of the zodiacs. Compassionate, Kind, Imaginative
Ophiuchus: The Rebel. Impulsive, Clever, Power-Hungry
Last edited by hello-andromeda on Thu May 16, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 10 times in total.
hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Places/Characters

Postby hello-andromeda » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:25 pm

Important Information:
-The Zodiacs do not age, but they can die by injury, they appear around 20-30 years old
-Each Zodiac has two forms, their original form, and a human form. Their original form is not vastly different from their human, but for example, Aries has two large ram horns. As soon as they pass through the portal, the human form is taken
-Each Zodiac has one magic ability, but they are powerless in the human realm

Places:
Secai: Secai is a realm where the zodiacs live. No one knows where this sacred land lies, it is only accessible by a portal. There are only two portals, one is a pond on the very edge of Secai, the other is in the middle of the desert in California. Why California? No one knows. In Secai, there is a large palace where each of the zodiacs has their own special room. The surrounding area is made up of a deciduous forest and mountains topped with snow in the winter. A paradise filled with wildlife and flowers. Many mythical creatures reside in this realm, including dragons. The zodiacs keep busy by gardening, hiking, swimming, an assortment of human entertainment and of course visiting the human realm. The Palace itself is rather large, an even mix of ancient Greek style temples and modern-day mansions.
Ophiuchus' Hideout: The zodiacs don't really know where Ophiuchus and his people live, but they know it is somewhere on the east coast of the United States. In reality, one of the members is a very rich businessman, so all of the meetings take place in his mansion in the center of Pennsylvania. The basement of the mansion is very unsettling, it has many interrogation rooms and makeshift jail cells where Leo and Aquarius are currently being kept. The mansion is modeled as it would be in the 80s, lots of red velvet and gold. The ex-zodiac himself stays in one of the rooms.

Characters:
Aries: ✩female✩hello-andromeda
Taurus:✩nonbinary✩iceypopcs
Gemini:✩male✩Make_a__Scene
Cancer:✩nonbinary✩alienbirb
Leo:✩male✩iceypopCS
Virgo:✩male✩AlphaLeonis✩
Libra:✩agender✩.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.
Scorpio:✩female✩hell-all-americann
Sagitarrius:✩female✩ knife wife.
Capricorn:✩agender✩.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.
Aquarius:✩male✩hello-andromeda
Pisces:✩female✩billie eilish

Ophiuchus:✩nonbinary✩alienbirb
Followers:
Lily Shu✩nonbinary✩scientist✩alienbirb
Last edited by hello-andromeda on Mon May 13, 2019 7:56 am, edited 26 times in total.
hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships/Plot Updates

Postby hello-andromeda » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:36 am

Relationships:
Key:
➢ Friends
▶ Best Friends
⌦ Dislikes
დ ~ has a crush on ~
♡ Mutual Crush
❥ Together

Aries➢Cancer
Aries➢Aquarius

Plot Key Points:
a summary of what has happened will go here once the roleplay goes on
Last edited by hello-andromeda on Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ The 13th Zodiac ✩ open and accepting

Postby hello-andromeda » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:16 am

~~
┌─────────────┐
andromeda ⋆ she/her
intj-t ⋆ aries ⋆ slytherin
⋆ pms are always open ⋆
signature credit: nk
└─────────────┘
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ The 13th Zodiac ✩ open and accepting

Postby hello-andromeda » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:40 pm

~~
┌─────────────┐
andromeda ⋆ she/her
⋆ pms are always open ⋆
└─────────────┘
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ The 13th Zodiac ✩

Postby hello-andromeda » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:10 pm

║ Aries ║ ║ female ║ ║ location: her room ║ ║ tagged: Capricorn║
Aries vigorously flipped through a withered book. The panic was starting to set in, it had been four days since the capturing. Four days she had been locked in her study. While it was starting to worry some of the others, she couldn't think about that right now. She promised that she wouldn't stop until she found something to solve the problem. Perhaps, it was because she couldn't face the rest without good news. She was their leader, and this happened under her watch. It was her fault. All of the zodiacs were surprised by the sudden attack by Ophiuchus. Aries, however, knew something was coming, but she could have never guessed it would happen so soon.

Her eyes lit up as she read the title of a chapter in a very ancient book. She skimmed the section her body shivering with excitement. In an instant, she closed her book and marched outside where many zodiacs were residing. She spotted Capricorn and quickly hurried over. "Listen", she began, her voice low "I need you to gather Virgo, Scorpio, and Gemini and meet me in my room as soon as possible, I think I found something." With that, she scrambled back inside. Yeah, maybe only gathering a few zodiacs might worry others, but she didn't have time to worry about anyone's feelings right now. What she needed were her thinkers. She took a seat back in her study, waiting for the group to arrive.

║ Aquarius ║ ║ male ║ ║ location: mansion ║ ║ tagged: Leo ║
Aquarius stretched awake, feeling for a slight second that everything had been returned to normal. But as soon as he opened his eyes to see the white paint of the room, the feeling went away. It had been four days of staying in this stupid room. Nothing had changed. Two twin beds. A single shelf with various Hemmingway books. Mediocre art hanging on the wall. A fake plant. And a terribly outdated bathroom. While he was thankful that nothing had happened yet, the four days alone with Leo seemed like an eternity. Propping himself on his elbows, his gaze flicked over to the sleeping zodiac on the other bed. At of all the zodiacs, he had to be stuck with a loud-mouthed softie with not a hint of logic to him. Perhaps he was taking it out on him unfairly. After all, Leo would never leave him, and that's what Aquarius really needed. He gazed around the room. The chance of rescue seemed bleak, and he wouldn't want to endanger everyone else, so it was up to them to get out of this mess.
┌─────────────┐
andromeda ⋆ she/her
⋆ pms are always open ⋆
└─────────────┘
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ The 13th Zodiac ✩ 1 spot left!

Postby alienbirb » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:31 pm

Ophiuchus | he/him | location: mansion | tags: Leo, Aquarius

“You know... maybe you’re right about us.” The human looked up at Ophiuchus, smiling, despite the situation. Ophiuchus did his best to look apathetic to their plight, but internally, he felt like he was losing a battle with himself. The fire. The trapped people. The purposefully fudged building plans, lack of fire escapes. Something many companies resorted to in order to cut corners. But was it really something he should be doing, too?

“You shouldn’t...” Ophiuchus began. The human melted away, as did everything else until there was nothing but darkness. Without warning, he was back in Secai again. In Cancer’s room. Where-

“Do you really think you could possibly come back to me with your hands soaked in blood like that?” Cancer. No. They wouldn’t say – they wouldn’t-

Ophiuchus jolted awake, accidentally kicking down a small stack of books by his feet on the couch. He had a brief moment of panic, wondering why he couldn’t see anything before realizing there was a fairly sizable book clamped on his face. Sighing, Ophiuchus slid the book off and tossed it carelessly to a side.

He was really, really sick of all these damn nightmares lately. And the humans working under him were starting to notice, though they didn’t dare to say anything.

Slowly rising into a sitting position, Ophiuchus groaned and patted the creases out of his lab coat. Without bothering to tidy up his books (which lay scattered about the floor among other things), he left his room and headed towards the holding room, where Aquarius and Leo were. Once there, he banged a fist against the control panel, causing the door to open. A transparent, almost invisible forcefield remained, should the captives within attempt to leave.

“So. I imagine you and Leo might be a bit restless from staying in such confines for... a while.” Ophiuchus said, dryly. “But it doesn’t need to be this way. You know what I want from you, and you know that I don’t like to waste time.”

Cancer | he/him, they/them | location: garden | tags: open

The past four days had been agonizing for Cancer.

On one hand, from what they had known of Ophiuchus, they knew that he wouldn’t be so hasty as to make any drastic moves without considering all the risks. He was a lot more subtle and cunning than any of the worst humans they’d encountered. But at the same time – making such a move like that and taking three Zodiacs at once (though, he did let Capricorn go) was just... unprecedented for all sorts of reasons.

Cancer leaned back in their seat on the garden bench, staring up at the sky. They wished there was more they could do, to help the captive Zodiacs, to convince Ophiuchus – anything. But nothing was coming to mind, other than unhelpful anxieties. And to top it off, Cancer hadn’t been sleeping very well ever since the incident. They sat up again and leaned forward, burying their face in their hands.

“Nothing good ever came from sitting and worrying.” Ophiuchus once said to them.

Nothing good ever came from senselessly hurting others like you’re doing, Ophiuchus. Cancer thought. Please... all the hatred that’s festering in your heart... just let it go... and come home already.
alienbirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ The 13th Zodiac ✩ 1 spot left!

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:45 pm

ᴄᴀᴘʀɪᴄᴏʀɴ
Agender He/They|Tagged: Aries, Virgo, Scorpio, Gemini
Capricorn's head lifted at the sound of frantic footsteps nearing him. Aries. He had been thinking of the capturing of his friends to no end for the past four days. He crossed his arms as she spoke, nodding. Of course, Capricorn wondered why she had only requested for only a few of them. However, he was in no place to question Aries right now. She was clearly worse off than him, and he wasn't going to attempt to ask her about how she had been feeling, seeing as he only made things worse. He nodded, then set off, gliding on his tail.

He spotted Scorpio first. Capricorn nodded to her in a swift greeting. It was clear that he was in a hurry. "Aries needs you, meet her in her room," he told her, swift and straight to the point. He set off again, without awaiting a response.

Next, Capricorn spotted Virgo. He repeated the swift greeting then spoke once more. "Aries has requested for you to see you in her room. It's important," Capricorn spoke, then left to go find Gemini.

As he neared Gemini, he offered some sort of smile, seeing as he was the last one Aries requested. "We need to meet Aries in her room, it's big," Capricorn told him, nodding in the direction of her chambers. "She thinks she found something."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ʟɪʙʀᴀ
Agender They/Them|Tagged: Open
Libra was sitting in a corner of the space, reading. They were too large for normal chairs, and didn't think it was necessary or practical to request specifically made ones for them. They had tied their blindfold around their wrist, as they only really needed it when talking to someone, and their scale was set beside them. Libra had to squint to read the pages, as the book was only about as big as a children's book in their hands, however the words weren't as big. They wondered if it was worth trying to read in their zodiac form, or if they should just wait until their next visit to the human realm.

Libra didn't want to stop reading. They wanted something, anything to distract them from Ophiuchus' betrayal. However, it kept coming up in their mind. The large judge set their book down, and put their head in their hands. They wanted it all to be fake. Ophiuchus was once one of their closest friends, maybe even their closest. Why did he have to do it? It was an impossible situation for Libra to fathom. Countless hours went into them trying to analyze all perspectives, however they strayed away from the possibilities that made him out to be evil, a villain.

They truly believed that they weren't all bad, even now. However, they needed to stay silent about it. Libra knew just how much the other Zodiacs hated him, even if they didn't. They sighed, letting themselves become absorbed with their thoughts for the umpteenth time in the past four days.
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leo, steadfast [01]

Postby 䏠xote » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:24 pm

leo, steadfast | he/him | tagged - aquarius, ophiuchus

he'd never been one to be shaken very easily, his easy personality and bright attitude keeping him going even through the dark days. he was soft, despite his appearance, and when ophiuchus had come for them he hadn't fought much. and now, for the past few days, he'd been strangely subdued. he hadn't talked much, something fairly out of character for him, and had spent most of their time in captivity lying on his back in the bed, watching the ceiling with golden eyes seeming to search for something there. the cogs in his head were turning, slowly, to the tune of a soft, sad song that existed only in his own mind.

white. everything was too white, too clean, too bare. and yet, he didn't seem to mind staring at the blank brightness overhead.

he'd been close to ophiuchus. or, he had thought as much. he wondered, just a little, if he'd done something wrong. maybe he hadn't been kind enough, or open enough, or gentle enough. maybe he hadn't been there enough. maybe he hadn't paid enough attention.

for the first time in hours, he turned his head, looking at aquarius. he didn't say anything. his gaze wasn't even focused, thoughts still so far away from that little white room, instinct the only thing keeping him checking to see if the other zodiac was still there, trying to make sense of the chaos.

ophiuchus's appearance startled him.

he sat up, slowly. he didn't really answer, watching closely instead. for once, he didn't have much to say.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♓︎

Postby billie eilish » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:37 am

pisces | she/her | location - garden | tags - cancer

pisces carefully approached cancer, unsettled by how distressed they appeared to be. her tendency to pick up the emotions of others was both a blessing and a curse to her.

rarely at a loss for words, pisces was unsure of what to say to help cancer. everyone was drained and stressed. ophiuchus's betrayal had hit everyone differently, but all in a negative way. despite trying to fix everyone, there was only so much one zodiac could handle without breaking down.

after a moment of thought and a brief pause, she sat down beside cancer and began speaking.

"hey. you look tired and burnt out." she sighed. "i know you're stressed and all of this probably feels like too much. you cannot save everyone on your own." she smiled weakly. "despite all that's happening, you need to give yourself a break."
billie eilish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me