Human x Werewolf (CLOSED)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Human x Werewolf (CLOSED)

Postby AstroRey » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:57 am

AstroRey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Human x Werewolf (CLOSED)

Postby cswolf. » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:09 am

Atlas Alexander Adams
Atlas is a 19 year old male human. He is a closeted homoromantic asexual. Nobody knows that he likes men romantically as he is quite a good liar and secret keeper. His parents believe he has been talking to the same girl for years now but hasn't gotten up the guts to ask her out. All of this was a lie. Atlas is a quite friendly man. He enjoys making friends with other people and trusts others quite easily. He does trust his guy quite often and often chooses to flee rather than to fight in a fight or flight situation. He is quite sweet and sensitive. He can be a mean and rude man however if you shove him too far. Atlas is currently single and searching for Mr. Right. He does have a certain type however and no men so far have been able to meet his type. Atlas works in a bar as a bartender and a server. He is friends with almost everyone at his work.
Last edited by cswolf. on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstroRey » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:38 am

LUCAS SILVERSIDE

Nickname: Will only be given to close ones.
Sexuality: Straight unless in love.
Species: Werewolf.
Personality: Too much time alone and escaping from humans turned him into a person that can barely trust in others. He lives in a pretty lonely home, getting out only if extremely needed. Lucas has a tough shell, but deep down he is extremely sensitive. Short tempered ass.
History: He was the first werewolf stepping in the world, cursed by a witch. His life started in medieval times, and over the years he morphed and evolved along with the rest of the humans, adopting their traditions, blending just fine and currently working as a mechanic.
Relationship: None, yet. He strongly believes in soul mates. Has a deep desire for sharing his immortality with a suitable partner.
Crush: None, yet.
Friends: Only his college at work, Misha.
Enemies: Most humans and remaining fantasy creatures roaming the world.
Other:
Misha, a tall, blond, massive guy once found Lucas bleeding on the streets after getting caught in a bar fight. All drunk and unable to do a thing, the werewolf was carried away and into a hospital. Once treated and ready, Lucas followed the smell of the man who helped him, finding Misha in his workshop fixing an old car.
The blond one smiled, happy to see the pale one alive and kicking. He offered Lucas some help, giving him a job, and being mostly caring. Misha is the only one that knows about the werewolf deal.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: extra image(s) removed
AstroRey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstroRey » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:30 am

Lucas acted cranky for the entire week, and Misha could barely stand him at work "Dude.. Chill" The blond one said, inviting his friend out for a drink "What is wrong with you lately?" The tall man asked his friend, walking along the street. The night was perfect, not cold, not hot, pleasant breeze, full moon, all they could have hoped for.

They reached the bar and sat on a lonely table, not wanting to be bothered by any other drunk customer "I dont know, dude" The pale guy said with a sigh "I really dont know" Lies, Lucas knew well what was happening. It has been ages... Centuries since he crossed paths with another one of his kind, and that was something big on his shoulders, something he just couldnt shake it off.

"Come on... I know you" Misha insisted, making his friend chuckled "Yeah..." Lucas sighed again "Well... Im lonely... And it feels bad.." He muttered out, blushing as he felt ashamed for even think of such stupid things. The blond one giggled lightly "Oh poor doggy needs love~" He joked making his friend blush even more, getting a death stare "Dont worry, pal, we can always find someone for you"
AstroRey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:41 am

Atlas had been working away contently in the bar that he worked in. He loved his job as he was quite good at it and it was easy to do. As well, with his looks he often got quite a few tips from ladies and lads alike. Atlas himself was in the closet with his sexuality so he only reacted positively to the tips from ladies. He did accept the tips from the lads however and just played it off as they liked his service and the way he served his drinks. His heart longed sometimes to go home with some of the men that were obviously hitting on him. He sighed softly before shaking his head. He noticed two new people coming into the bar and sitting at a table rather than the bar. He hummed and tied his apron up and left his partner in crime to watch the bar as he approached the two men, menus in hand. "Sup guys." He greeted with a charming smile. "You men aiming to dine or just drink?" He asked as he offered the menus. His eyes glanced over the both of them but stayed upon Lucas for a tad longer. He turned back to watching them both as he awaited his response.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstroRey » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:18 am

Lucas had his face buried between his hands, blushing deeply at all the things his friend said. When did he start to be so open? And why with Misha, of all men? He was a goofball and loved to tease, of course he was going to make him feel embarrassed about this whole situation.

Chuckling, the big man grabbed the menus and started to read "Well.." He started "I dont think we are going to eat so.." He read carefully through the drinks section, finally deciding on his own thing "Im gonna take Vodka with Orange juice, and for my needy friend..." Misha muttered and instantly regretted it, jumping and biting his tongue when Lucas kicked his leg under the table "Beer.." The man said with a high pitch full of pain, handing the menus to the waiter.
AstroRey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:30 pm

Atlas smiled as the boys took the menus from him and looked them over. He stood tall and waited for their orders, no matter what they may be. At their drink choices he smiled and nodded. "Great choices, of course. Those will be coming right up." He smiled as he went to the bar. Moments passed as he waited there for the drinks to be made. He smiled and brought the drinks over. He placed the vodka with orange juice in front of Misha before placing the beer with a glass of ice in front of Lucas. "Just in case." He smiled at him. "Now, if you lads need anything else. I'll be behind the bar." He told them with a happy look. He turned and headed back to the bar, accepting a tip from a woman and man as he passed them. He went behind the bar and stood there, organizing and cleaning.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstroRey » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:53 am

Lucas was ready to start talking back when Atlas quickly came with their drinks. He finally took a look up at the man and smiled a little "Thanks" His voice was nice and warm, yet not as deep as Misha's
"We will let you know" The blond one smiled widely and started drinking from his glass "So? What are you going to do about it?" He asked as soon as the bartender left, looking at his friend while he zipped on his beer "Come on, man, I saw you drink much more than just that" He joked.

The small one chuckled lightly "Yeah, yeah" Lucas sighed, getting extremely serious all of the sudden "Ive been doing some research..." He started, and instantly Misha leaned forward to listen closely "There are a few REAL witches out there.. Not many, but there are some alive in this town"
"No" The giant said and leaned back "All your life you told me how much you hate them, and now you want their help? After you killed hundreds?"
"Yes" Lucas shrugged "I talked to one in particular, she understood my situation and offered to cast a Soulmate spell on me" The man smiled, and his friend sighed and nodded.
"Ok... But if it goes horribly, I dont want to hear you complaining"
"Gotcha" He smiled and they both started drinking happily.
AstroRey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Atlas continued his cleaning and sorting behind the bar. There was not much for him to do in the small bar besides that if people were not requiring his assistance for making drinks, paying, or delivering food to them. He soon made his rounds around to the tables that resided out in the small dining area. Even though it was a bar, there was still a slightly classy area where tables rested. It encouraged friends to come there for a nice night out rather than going to a stuffy restaurant. Others danced upon the dance floor as music blared and different colored lights shone down upon them, creating a rave section. He checked all the tables before he came upon Lucas and Misha's table. "Everything alright here guys?" He asked them with a cute smile.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstroRey » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:48 am

Lucas and Misha were now very animated, yet not enough to hit the dance floor -Not that would do it any time soon. As the boy walked closer, the pale one looked up smiling widely "More beer for me, please" He ordered, chugging down what was left in his glass.
"And beer for me too" The blond man asked a bit shyly, the vodka glass he had earlier already having a funny effect on him "And a girl for my boy" He added with a laugh, pointing at Lucas, who just sank down in his chair, blushing deeply and giggling. Despite his bad boy look, he was a bit shy somewhere inside his shell.
"Just- Dont listen to him" He answered before Atlas walked away, not because he didnt want a woman, but because it has been a while since he dealt with one and now he had no clue how to do it.
AstroRey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me