❝ βΈ» π’”π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’…π’†π’–π’” | closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

❝ βΈ» π’”π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’…π’†π’–π’” | closed

Postby minsung, » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:53 am

x
x
x
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
THE GODS of olympus had thought typhon wouldn't rise again after zeus
defeated him and sent him to the pits of tartarus, but as the decades m
oved on, they weren't so sure anymore. volcanic activity around the wo
rld had grown significantly, a clear sign that typhon's anger was rising, h
is power rising with it, and it was a matter of time before he broke out
of his prison and wreaked havoc upon earth. the gods, having grown un
easy, had called a meeting in olympus, sending out letters to any gods a
nd demigods they could locate around the world, whether they were on
vacation, at one of the camps, or just trying to live their lives without t
heir divine responsibilities to disturb them. in the hopes of defeating ty
phon once he finally escaped, they needed everyone, whether they wer
e divine or half-divine, to be aware and prepared, because this was defi
nitely a battle that shouldn't be taken lightly. the future is in your hands.

x
Last edited by minsung, on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:04 am, edited 8 times in total.
minsung,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ βΈ» 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕 + 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔

Postby minsung, » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:35 am

x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ππ‹πŽπ“ + πˆππ…πŽ
ok so considering that i suck at descriptions, here's a summary + a
bit of additional info. the roleplay is set in seoul, south korea. we
will be playing as a group of sixteen demigods who all know each o
ther and are pretty good friends. the basic outline of the plot is th
at typhon (one of the most powerful beasts in greek mythology) is
on the verge of breaking out of tartarus, the gods are a bit scared
that the world will be destroyed once he does escape, so they call
up a meeting in olympus, sending out letters to any gods who are
away and the majority of demigods, to make sure that everyone is
aware and prepared. btw this isn't set in camp half-blood, it's just
a normal city setting, but there are still camps around the world s
o this is loosely based in the percy jackson universe. anyway that's
about it??? if anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a pm!
𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
i. all of tess' rules apply ii. no power playing iii. keep gore and vio
lence to a minimum iv. no sexual scenes, kissing and other forms o
f affection are fine v. be active, post at least once or twice a week,
inactivity for two weeks will get your character removed, if you're
going to be inactive for personal reasons then please pm me! vi. on
ly realistic face claims, also bear in mind which country this is set i
n, but foreign face claims are completely fine! vii. preferably have
an lgbtq+ character, many roleplays accept cishet characters so if y
ou have a problem with this rule, then just leave viii. word count is
pretty relaxed, around 150 words per post should be fine ix. post al
l character forms on the discussion thread x. i don't really care abo
ut your coding ability, just keep things neat and keep the font at 85
or bellow, and keep sigs off on this thread xi. lastly, have fun!

x
Last edited by minsung, on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
minsung,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ βΈ» 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔

Postby minsung, » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:59 am

x
x
x
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxx
𝐙𝐄𝐔𝐒 #𝟏
theodore sylifix, 22, he/him
determinationss
𝐙𝐄𝐔𝐒 #𝟐
name, age, pronouns
haunting
ππŽπ’π„πˆπƒπŽπ
bang ji-sook, 23, he/him
kim jongdae
𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒
daryl brisby, 22, he/him
star-lord

xxxxxxxxx
𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀
jeong areum, 21, she/her
artemis,
𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 #𝟏
yin yohan, 25, he/him
anne.
𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 #𝟐
kim wooseok, 23, he/him
sprite,
π€ππ‡π‘πŽπƒπˆπ“π„
park doyoung, 24, he/him
minsung,
xxxxxxxxx
π€ππŽπ‹π‹πŽ
orian zhao, 23, he/him
jaehyung
πƒπˆπŽππ˜π’π”π’ #𝟏
choi hyewon, 21, she/her
minsung,
πƒπˆπŽππ˜π’π”π’ #𝟐
rus morel, 23, she/her
torrikor
π‡π„π‘πŒπ„π’ #𝟏
dee aiza, 20, they/them
torrikor
xxxxxxxxx
π‡π„π‘πŒπ„π’ #𝟐
jin sageki, 21, she/her
kim jongdae
πƒπ„πŒπ„π“π„π‘
name, age, pronouns
eddie brock
𝐇𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐒
chung dong-hyun, 22, he/him
alkhatine
𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄
ruolan 'rhiannon' wu, 24, she/her
little_lyre

x
Last edited by minsung, on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:04 am, edited 8 times in total.
minsung,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ βΈ» π’Œπ’†π’š π’π’π’„π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”

Postby minsung, » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:52 pm

x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MOUNT OLYMPUS - ok so this is a pretty major location, i'm a little uncreative so the way to get in is like... the same as in percy jackson
lmao. it'll be at the top of lotte world tower, the tallest building in seoul.

NIRVANA - this is a nightclub owned by my aphrodite kid, the demigods hang out here during the day

UNDERWORLD - ok you see, i'm only adding this here just in case we'll ever need to go here during the roleplay, idk if we will need to but
you never know. you get there through the ghost station, which is underneath sinseol-dong station. this is an actual place so you can sear
ch it up on the internet!

that's about it for now, i'll be adding more during the roleplay

x
minsung,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ βΈ» π’”π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’…π’†π’–π’” | closed

Postby minsung, » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:25 am

x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxthis roleplay is closed/open! all who have reserved
xxxxxxxxxcharacters please go to the discussion thread to post
xxxxxxxxxyour characters!!

x
minsung,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ⸻ hyewon (1), doyoung (1)

Postby minsung, » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:55 am

βΈΊ ❝ 𝐢𝐻𝑂𝐼 π»π‘ŒπΈπ‘Šπ‘‚π‘ she/her, twenty-one, homosexual/rom, daughter of dionysus, tags; open, mentioned; dee, rus
      xxxhyewon was a heavy sleeper. the alarm clock by her bed had barely woken her up that day, not that she had anywhere specific to go, she just thought it was healthier to wake up at an early hour. early being 10am. the harder thing to do was physically drag herself out of bed, her white, fluffy covers persuading her to stay in bed. but she knew better, even if it meant getting out of bed with her covers wrapped around her shoulders like a cape. she shuffled out of her, suprisingly, clean bedroom, and into the hallway of her small apartment. it wasn't much really, having only three rooms: her bedroom, the bathroom and a joint kitchen and living room. but it was all she needed really.

xxxbefore she could shuffle past the front door, she noticed a letter lying in front of it, whether it was passed through her letterbox or from underneath the door, she couldn't tell. holding the two corners of her covers with one hand, she bent down and picked up the letter and examined it. it definitely didn't look like a formal letter like from the bank or from work, it was simply a white envelope with her name written in seemingly perfect handwriting on the back. the frowned, shrugged, and continued to waddle to the living room.

xxxdeciding that breakfast could wait, she dropped her covers onto the couch before sitting down and wrapping herself in them again. her hands pried the envelope open, taking out the neatly folded paper. she threw the ripped envelope aside, eagerly opening the paper and starting to read what was inside it. but soon enough she wanted to be able to unread. 'oh god,' she thought in utter despair, 'a whole meeting up in olympus in three days? i absolutely think not.' she snorted, as though she would go up there to appease the gods, only her father could persuade her to come if he decided to invite her in person. she was most definitely bitter after not being able to see her dad since the age of five.

xxxshe stood up, putting the letter aside, and speed walking to her room to grab her phone, falling comfortably on her bed; although already feeling the longing for her covers which she left in the living room. upon unlocking her phone, she taps on the imessage app and onto the groupchat she created between dee, rus and herself a few weeks ago (yes it's lame but hyewon needed something where she could contact both of them at the same time). so i got a letter from the gods this morning she typed before sending the message, hoping for a quick response.

βΈΊ ❝ 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐾 π·π‘‚π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘πΊ he/him, twenty-four, bisexual/rom, son of aphrodite, tags; open, mentioned; none
      xxxdoyoung was up since the crack of dawn, he liked to be extra early so he could get nirvana set up and cleaned before opening it up for demigods to come flooding in. the perks of having an apartment directly above the club. but for the past three hours, he was staring down at the letter that came in through the mail. olympians were a joke, a complete and utter joke. most kids having to suffer through living with a single parent or no parents at all because all they do is abandon their kids and families as soon as they're born, but they expect a demigod to come to olympus as soon as they heed the call? ridiculous.

xxxhe shook his head, throwing the letter aside onto the counter of the bar as he looked at the watch on his wrist. 8am. he strode towards the door of the club, deciding to take his mind off the letter he received, hopefully any demigods that usually hang out here in the mornings would provide him some much-needed company.

//omg i finally wrote this up, sorry that the post for doyoung is so short, i'm short on time and had to finish it quickly so there's only 179 words :'))))
Last edited by minsung, on Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
minsung,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ βΈ» π’”π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’…π’†π’–π’” | two spots open

Postby Alkhatine » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:38 am

ᴅᴏɴɒ-ʜʏᴜɴ
    ━━━ ( son of hephaestus | 22 | location: auto shop β†’ nirvana | tags: doyoung ) ━━━━━━━━
    Dong-hyun awoke slowly to the sensation of drool on the couch cushion his face was currently smushed on. Sitting up, the demigod grimaced at the wet spot before wiping his face with the back of his hand and flipping the cushion over, hiding the evidence. He vaguely remembered promising his boss to lock up the shop, only to crash on the couch in the break room. He had been couch-hopping for the past few weeks, still looking for an apartment after that one old ajumma finally caught on that he wasn't ever going to be able to pay rent, and the exhaustion must have caught up with him.

It was almost eight now, which meant some of the other mechanics would be coming in soon to open shop, so Dong-hyun quickly goggled and washed his face before pulling on his boots and heading to his personal locker to grab a change of clothes. Once he pulled it open, though, there it was β€” an envelope. It didn't even have the address of the auto shop on it; rather, all it said was "Chung Dong-hyun" on the front. It practically screamed of his father, so Dong-hyun tore it open as soon as he finished changing.

Thirty seconds later the demigod was walking down the street with a furrowed brow, rereading the paper held in his hands. He held no particular affection for his dad, only seeing him for a few minutes on his birthday, but his mom spoke of him lovingly and Dong-hyun loved her so, well. Almost unconsciously, his feet led him to Nirvana, and his shoulders relaxed a bit knowing that Doyoung would be there inside. Sure enough, the confident demigod was there, and Dong-hyun blurted out a quick, "Hi, hyung," before clambering a bit awkwardly onto a bar stool. His gaze returned to the letter. It did seem like they were notifying every demigod..."Didja get this too?" he asked, waving the sheet of paper.
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:46 am

── οΌ€οΌ₯οΌ₯ οΌ‘οΌ©οΌΊοΌ‘ ────────────
      ( x // child of hermes // speed & limited flight // they/he // t; hyewon (m), open )"speaking"
    perhaps forcing themselves to get up so early had been a mistake. they hadn't 'forced' themselves, so to speak, but they'd woken up at six and who were they to waste time when they were awake anyway? it wasn't like they were going to be able to get back to sleep. instead of just laying in bed until a reasonable time (although they did do that for a short while, questioning the idiocy of their body's internal clock), they got up and wandered around the apartment for a while, donning a loose shirt and sweatpants. dee was careful to be quiet, their flatmate wasn't awake yet and it'd be a bit of an assholeish thing to do if they purposely woke her up as well at this time.

for a while, everything was fine. it was reasonably quiet, they got themselves some cereal and sat by the window for a bit, barely even feeling tired now that they'd moved around a bit. and then they made the mistake of getting dressed and going outside. the sun was rising, they told themselves, that means it's a reasonable time to go out, right? wrong. they underestimated how cold it would be, but still refused to turn back to get a warmer jacket. they couldn't just turn around, that'd make them look like an idiot - and yet whether they actually were an idiot or not is another matter entirely.

eventually, they got used to the frigid air, especially as it gradually warmed now that the sun was up. after taking a walk around the block (as a means of waking themselves up and also getting some exercise; walking was the only workout they'd willingly do), they returned to their shared apartment and unlocked the door with a brief sigh. and, clearly not paying attention to what was on the floor, they promptly slipped in a rather comical fashion on a few envelopes that had been left by the door. they fell with a strangled yell, but never hit the floor. thank the gods for inherited abilities of flight, limited though they were. taking a moment to recollect themselves, staying suspended a few inches away from the tiled floor, dee glanced back at the cause of their not-quite-fall. a pair of envelopes, now scattered and one with a footprint on it. raising an eyebrow, they moved so that they could grab the two and gradually set themselves down to sit on the floor, turning each envelope over to look at both sides. no return adress, not even their own apartment's adress, only their and rus' names.

"well.. at least i only stepped on my own," they mumbled, swiping a thumb over the slightly crinkled and indented paper that was the envelope with their name on it. they'd feel pretty bad if it had been rus' envelope that they'd ruined. in the back of their mind, they registered the phone in their pocket buzzing, but filed that information away for later as they got to their feet with both envelopes in hand. although not entirely sure if she was up yet, they knocked on their flatmate's door before cracking it open slightly to lean in and put the letter on her desk. they'd done so many times before, rus was terrible with remembering to keep up with her mail. that done, they sat themselves down in the kitchen again to open their own envelope. the letter it contained inside was almost enough for them to drop the paper.

"oh. wow." it wasn't a sarcastic remark - far from it, dee barely understood sarcasm in general - but rather one of mild awe and intense disbelief. they were important enough to warrant an invitation like this? hardly, someone must be playing a trick on them. and, they were all for harmless pranks, but this one just seemed pointless. it was then that they remembered that there had been a notification on their phone earlier, and they quickly unlocked it after noticing that it was from hyewon.

'oh so i'm not imagining this??' they typed in response, then continued to type a second message, 'i think it's some kind of joke honestly, but if you got one too maybe it's a lil more elaborate than i thought'

── οΌ²οΌ΅οΌ³ οΌ­οΌ―οΌ²οΌ₯οΌ¬ ───────────
      ( x // daughter of dionysus // influence over states of mind // she/her // t; doyoung, dong-hyun )"speaking"
    rus was not a morning person. she likely never would be, and that was fine with her, she could live with that. what she was not fine with was being abruptly woken up by her friend's yelling in the hallway. and before her alarm had gone off, too - the audacity. some small part of her sleep-muddled brain told her to get up and see if they were alright; dee might be skittish, but they only ever yelled for good reason. that part was promptly dismissed when there was a timid knock on her door, and a letter slipped onto her desk. she would've responded, but was still battling the urge to go back to sleep despite it only being a few minutes until her alarm was due to go off anyway. eventually, common sense and curiosity won, and she got up. not quickly, but she got up.

she sat up in bed for a few minutes, staring at the wall until the alarm went off - she turned it off on the first obnoxious 'beep' to spare herself the headache. with a heavy sigh, rus pushed herself out of bed and went about getting ready, on autopilot to the point of forgetting about the envelope on her desk until she passed it on her way to get her phone. there was a message or three on there too, but for now the envelope caught her attention more. entirely blank apart from her name neatly written on one side. odd. she had half the mind to be cautious about opening it, but did so anyways and was quick to wish that she hadn't. after staring at the sheet of paper for a few moments, rus wordlessly left it on her desk and continued her usual routine, not even bothering to pick it up again on her way out.

her flatmate was in the kitchen when she finally emerged from her room, their phone in one hand and the same letter in the other. they looked up as she entered, with the smile and quietly excited greeting of "buenas!" she'd grown to expect from them at this point. even if she returned the smile, it quickly dropped as she got herself something to eat. one of them would have to go grocery shopping soon, the cabinets were emptying.

"you got one of those too, huh?" it was only an offhanded comment, but there was an underlying curiosity in rus' voice. her inquiring tone went seemingly unnoticed, recieving only a hum of confirmation in reply. she'd grown to expect that from them, too - picking up on subtle hints like that wasn't something that dee was known for. besides, they seemed more preoccupied with what they were doing, glancing repeatedly from the letter to their phone and back again. idly, rus remembered the messages that had been on her phone, but she didn't go to check them; right now she had to get to work. she called a goodbye over her shoulder as she left, then set off on her usual route to the local club. lucky for her, it was close enough to walk to and still get there in decent time.

okay, well, she might've been running a little bit late. just a little. but her jogging to the staff entrance once she checked the time had nothing to do with that. really, she was more concerned about the letter she had recieved - if it was real, it must be something serious for there to be a need to bring in demigods as well. she had always held a rather neutral opinion over the whole thing, the fact that she herself was a demigod slipping her mind more often than not. she'd never had close relationships with any of her family, least of all her father, so she had nothing to compare it to - and, truthfully, it didn't bother her. why she, and apparently other demigods like her flatmate, were suddenly being called to a meeting was beyond her, but she wasn't about to turn down the invitation. or command, as the case may be.

before she knew it, her mind had switched to autopilot again; she was in the staff room, having slipped quietly inside to get her apron before exiting and making her way up to the bar. noting that doyoung was already there - as was to be expected - she grinned and briefly raised her hand in greeting. "mornin', boss," casual, laid-back, like most things rus did. she took notice that another demigod was present as well, and nodded to him as she leant her elbows on the counter. dong-hyun, if she remembered correctly - after working at the club for a while, she had began to know most of it's patrons by name.

she was about to say something, likely a greeting, but then caught sight of the letter dong-hyun was holding, as well as the one on the counter. anything she may have been planning to say was replaced with a somewhat tired groan instead. "so those things really are going out to all of us, huh? zut alors.." she gestured with a nod of her head towards either letter, muttering the last part of her sentence exhasperatedly under her breath. she was starting to think maybe she shouldn't have dismissed her own letter so quickly.
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

βΈ» 01: Rhiannon

Postby _Lyre » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:17 pm

β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”Κ€ΚœΙͺᴀɴɴᴏɴ━━━━━

i Ruolan Wu ii Daughter of Hecate iii 24 y/o iv Female v Homosexual vi Sorceress β–ˆ Tags: open | Mentioned: Doyoung

With a beckoning of her index finger, the euros she needed flew into her hand. Extracting her hand from her bag, she handed Mago the money and a uttered quiet thank you to the elderly owner of the bookshop slash cafΓ© that was one of her favorite haunts whenever she happens to pass by. She knew quite a few of the employees and the Mago is quite fond of her if judging by her habit of casually piling her with food and saving books she knew she would enjoy for her, even when there are months until her next visit.

Rhiannon wiggled further into the armchair, brought her iced tea to her lips and took a large gulp. Her eyes wandered to the Parthenon in the distance, and her mind flickered to the letter that was sent to her. She snorted to herself. More like dropped on her. Honestly, can't a girl re-explore some hidden ancient ruins that have been forgotten by humanity and borrow some of its texts, scrolls and artifacts in peace? Still, somewhat of a surprise that they sent for someone who was not a child of one of the Olympians though maybe not that much of one. She has built up a rather extensive and interesting reputation over the years. It wasn't a question of whether she would answer the call or not, nor was it really one of why she was being summoned. The nature spirits, the nephelai in particular, were quite vocal in their worries. Still, she was rather loathe to abandon her exploring for who knows how long, and she still didn't have everything she wants from her most recent discovery. She supposed that it would be nice to see Doyoung again however. He has most likely received an summon as well.

After half an hour, she has left the cozy establishment, found her way to a private spot and teleported herself into her private plane. It was wonderful being a billionaire's daughter sometimes. Sure she could teleport the distance, except the drain would be much too tremendous and leave her in a much too vulnerable state for her liking. During her trip, the less volatile artifacts she collected from her most recent exploration were summoned and studied. There was no need for her to look over the letter again, she already did plenty of that yesterday. Her mind had no trouble staying focused on what she was currently doing, and barely wandered over to the subject of the gods' summons for she refused to worry over something that she'll soon have the answers to in a (hopefully) non-life-threatening way. It would be rather pointless and besides, it's unlikely that she'll have much time to look over her discoveries after she attended her summons anyways so it would be terribly impractical for her to waste her time on such an endeavor.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ βΈ» π’”π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’…π’†π’–π’” | closed

Postby crabodile » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:42 pm

β™š ━━ WOOSEOK.
        ✧ kim wooseok // son of ares // he/him // twenty three yrs // tags: open ✧

wooseok let put a breathy sigh, rolling over so he was laying on his stomach. the words on the pages were beginning to swim before his eyes, so he placed the half finished book on the floor next to his bed. he had half a sense to wonder, vaguely, what time it was. had he been reading for long? based on past experience, wooseok could only assume that answer was 'yes'. when he picked up his phone he frowned, tapping the screen a little harder. had he not plugged it in? ugh, how foolish could he be? he twisted until his head rested on the floor and he could search under his bed.

"geez, i swear it was plugged in earlier!" wooseok huffed, face souring like he had just taken a lemon. he snagged the white cord under his bed with two fingers, yanking it out so hard that the wall adapter came with. he would have to check out later. too many chargers had suffered a similar fate of dying by accidental force. "oh gods, now i have to plug it back in.."

wooseok heaved himself up, nearly doing a backwards summersault into his wall. as he walked around the bed he snatched up his dead phone and his charger, deciding to plug it in somewhere else, like the kitchen, so he could raid his fridge for food or something of the sort. maybe he could eat his leftovers from his last meal out..? no, hadn't he already eaten those? he would have to figure out something else to eat. mm, how long did ramen take to cook..? but he had just eaten ramen.. surely you could get sick off of cheap noodles?

wooseok sighed, bringing his free hand up to his temples and rubbing. his trek to the kitchen was cut short, however, when he passed his front door and very gracefully slammed into the floor face first. he cut off the curse coming from his lips, still not used to living without his all hearing mother. geez, she could get quiet scary despite the fact she was at least a head shorter than wooseok and less than a third as strong. her glares, man. when you grow up with them all your life, you learn which ones mean it is time to run.

he turned his attention to the floor, half expecting that his clumsy self had literally tripped over thin air. the letter was a pleasant surprise, given that the only ones that he ever got were letters from his mother and bills. the envelope was white, his name written neatly across the middle in black. it surely wasn't a bill (unless this was some new thing to trick him into a false sense of security before he saw the ungodly amount he already owed) and it didn't really look like his mother's handwriting, nor his aunt's. (not that his aunt really ever acknowledged his existence unless it was a holiday. wait, was it a holiday..?)

he flipped the letter over, standing back up to find something to open it with. he made a quick detour to plug his phone in, taking the extra four seconds for the screen to light up to hold the envelope to the light. he moved heavily towards his sink, blindly grabbing a pair of scissors that still needed washed.

he read the contents of the letter once, twice, before he scowled and tossed it onto the counter. he suddenly wasn't so hungry anymore. geez, he'd even rather of seen a bill than a letter calling him to olympus, and in turn his father. he didn't really register the next few moments as he pulled on a the outfit he had worn the day before, ripped jeans and a blue hoodie, too out of it to even realize he'd have to find another place to charge his phone as he grabbed it (and thankfully the charger, although who knew how much more the poor thing could take before it finally gave in) and shoved them into his hoodie pocket.

and he didn't really hate his stupid dad or anything. his mother had told him how much she valued their time together, so wooseok was just.. angry. ares had not reached out to him for any other reason, and he expected wooseok to just.. go? did others get a similar letter? he blew a breath out, closing his eyes in frustration. he'd go to a coffee shop or to a book shop, or.. nirvana?

yes, he could go there. the question was: outlet for phone charger??? "i'll be back," he called into the empty house behind him, mind reeling and not really realizing that there was nobody that could even stop him as his front door slammed shut.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me