Beyond the Elements: Revolution

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Beyond the Elements: Revolution

Postby Ohkami » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:24 pm

There was a small group of children born, each with a gift of the elements. The power laid dormant in them, slowly showing itself one at a time at different ages in each of their lives. Why were they born with this power? Was it a gift, or a curse? No matter how they felt about it, or how they grew up, they began to master the element. Each time it came, something seemed to call to them. A voice, that felt so familiar, and yet, they had never meet them before. Within a week or so of their power forming, a creature appeared in a dream. It said it was their partner and teacher. They were the embodiment of the element, the ruler of it, and the child who could control it, was born for them, their other half. They were one, with the same soul. They were the beast, and the other the human. The beast was the wild side of the element, the part none could control, while the human was the calm part that had been tamed. Apart they were nothing, but together, they were more, for they were finally whole and they were one.

Time passed, and soon the element could be controlled. Maybe it was not perfect, and there was still room for growth, but the randomness was far and few between. Now, slowly, each element is starting to learn of the others around them. Is this a good thing? Friends who understand each, and who complement each? Or is a bad thing? Enemies who feel as if the two of you are too far from each other to ever get along. Then again, maybe it's neither. Maybe no matter how others feel, there is just no way for them to understand each. Even so, a threat falls over those of the elements. One that started but a small whisper, now that of a voice of thousands. For in the shadows of the world, another group had also found powers to call their own, and the purpose of these souls, is to find those who were born with Elements, and to control that power. These people have been granted power that can take on the Elements, to take their beast from them, and control that element using the familiar who owns it. Will they be able to do this? Once taken, can the true Element get them back, and how much weaker are they without their other half by them?

Of course, not all of those in the world have taken upon the roles of Element of their hunters the Occult. Some people out there are just living "normal" lives. Going about their daily lives. Some of them have seen the spark of the war going on around them. Some of them live their own war. Perhaps their perfect life is all but perfect behind the closed door of the place they are told should be called their home. Then again, maybe your life is just something that you go about in a day to day kind of style, and it seems nothing amazing or exciting will ever come about.

Are you ready to pick your path? No matter how you decide to live your story, fate will have a role in getting you to understand that not everyone can be alone forever, and sometimes those you think are so different from you, are closer than you could ever think.

To join, click HERE.

Last edited by Ohkami on Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Ohkami » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:25 pm

🐾All of the CS rules apply. Please read before playing.

🔥Must keep active. Try to post at least every two (2) days. After a week of inactivity, character/s will be removed. (If you have questions about this, or wish to join, but can only post on weekends or something like that, please PM me, and we can talk about it.)

🌊Make as many characters are you wish. However, you must be able to RP them all, and keep them all active. If some are more active than others, that is fine, but if you wish to completely get ride of them, either say so OOC, or have something happen to them in the game.

🌪Face claims need to be anime only, please. (Manga, video game, and CGI faceclaims may be used after you PM me for the okay.)

❄️Please try to post with proper grammar and spelling, along detailed post. Please remember this group is under "advanced/lit+" listing, and needs to be treated as such. IF you are having a bad day, but needed to reply, just let the others know, and this cannot be done often.

💫Keep the RPG around a PG-13 level, however, keep to the rules as well with intimacy and gore.

🍃No God-playing or perfect characters. Some characters will be better than others at things, but none will be perfect. This includes, but is not limited to, killing off someone else's character, harshly wounding another character, saying you
Know something about another character you may not know, or acting like friends with another person's character when it is not agreed upon or written on each player's form. (This rule is a little "different" with those who play the Legend characters, but still no auto-kills.)

🌑All "reserves" characters will only have a 24 hour hold. After that, if the form is not started, the character opening will be available again. The form itself, must be done within a week, or else they will be available again as well.

🌏To show that rules were read, please put this symbol "⚔️" someplace on your form, or the worlds "I understand" at the very end of your form (only needs to be on your first one, does not have to be on all of them).

☀️When posting on the main RPG thread, disable your signature, please. If not sure how, just ask. This rule must be followed, or you will be asked to leave.

☄️If you will be out for a while, please let everyone know, along with if you quit. If I PM you, and you do not reply to me after you read it (yes, it says when someone opens a PM), I will assume you no longer wish to be part of the game, and I will remove your character/s without farther contact. (You may rejoin, but will have to go through the joining process again.)

💧Your character/s has/have to have an animal partner if they are an element. While the animal may look "normal" in everyday life (example, a pet bird), when they fully use their power, they transform into part of their element (example, if the bird was that of fire, it could/would turn into a phoenix). Please try to keep from having the same animal as someone else. If someone has a wolf, you can have fox, but try not to also have a wolf. Same as if someone has a lion, try to use a tiger. In "normal" form, two or more people could/can have a dog. So, only for "mystic" animal form, please try to be different. If you are confused, please PM me.

✨If any rule is broken, you will get a warning. After four warnings, for any reason/s, you and your character's may be removed from the game. (This can happen before the four warnings as well.)

🌕The information on the form is not optional. All information must be filled out. This includes history. "Unknown", "secret", "mystery", and so on will not be accepted.

Feel free to PM me with questions!

HAVE FUN!!!

Will add more, if needed. So check back from time to time.

Owner: Ohkami
Last edited by Ohkami on Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Players

Postby Ohkami » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:26 pm

Fire
Rei Ignis | male | 16 | Nala
(krazykitty00)

Earth
Open | gender | age | partner (user)

Water
Open | gender | age | partner (user)

Wind
Open | age | gender | partner (user)

Ice/Snow
Train Yukimura | male | 17 | Crewger and Illuser (Ohkami)

Lighting/Thunder
Akahana Senjougahara | 18 | female | ??? (haru ; )

Darkness
Aleksandr "Sasha" Volkov | 16 | male | Nyx (ImmortalTea)

Light
Cheyenne Annabelle Roze | 15 | female | Delilah and Angela (Firefoxx01)

Gravity
Nora Chatelaine | 16 | female | Magnhild (ImmortalTea)

Spirit
Jessica Marie Delgado | 22 | female | Markus (Not Here)

Time
Avery Claire Nakazawa | 17 | female | Chie (BlameableAmish)

Mind
Lucian Taranu | male | 17 | Fluture (Kzryail)

Wood

Void

Metal

Dream
Zarom Edrian Nyxon | male | 16 | Donovan (Kzryail)

Space

Electricity

Sound
Natsumi Hirota | male | 17 | Decibel | (Kzryail)

Body
Leo Chalice | male | 20 | Hunter and Bandit | (krazykitty00)

Safiel Malone| male | 16 |Occult God (Kzryail)

Tora Lennox | male | 19 | Gang member (Kzryail)

Adrien Belleau | male | 16 | "Human" (Ohkami)

Alice Belleau | female | 13 | Magician (Ohkami)

Megumi Kuraki | female | 18 | Occult Magician (krazykitty00)

Momoi Yokura | male | 16 | Supporting Role (krazykitty00)

Life
Evie-Lee White | "female" | looks 23 (changes) | (krazykitty00)

Death
Seiten Taisei | none (looks "male") | looks 23 | (Ohkami)

Sun
Open | age | gender | (user)

Moon
Mune | "female"| looks 30 (changes) | (ImmortalTea)

Heaven
Ikeda Akira Borak | "male" | looks 26 | (EisHawk)

Hell
Heliox Larkura | "male" | looks 19 | (Kzryail)
Last edited by Ohkami on Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Ohkami » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:27 pm

Forbidden loves are opposing elements, and should never come true. Perfect loves are completing elements, and is love that nature longs for. True love is the love your heart decides, and is the most pure of all.

Forbidden Love
Fire and Ice
Earth and Wind
Water and Lighting
Darkness and Light
Spirit and Gravity
Wood and Metal
Void and Dream
Space and Electricity
Time and Sound
Mind and Body
Perfect Love
Fire and Lighting
Ice and Darkness
Water and Wind
Earth and Gravity
Light and Spirit
Dream and Wood
Void and Space
Metal and Electricity
Mind and Sound
Time and Body

True Love
Megumi 💘 Heliox
Rei 💘 Train
Train 💘 Rei
Adrien ❣️ Alice

KEY
*Crush = 💘
Relationship = 💗
Friends = 💜
Exes = 💔
*Enemies/Dislikes = 🖤
Related = ❣️
Other = 💙

*Crushes and Enemies do not have to go both ways. If they do not right away, or at all, there will be an asterisk (*) by the name of those not involved in the feelings of the other, at least as of now, if ever.
Last edited by Ohkami on Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elements

Postby Ohkami » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:27 pm

Fire - Able to control both man made and wild fires. Can create fire around them, as long as they are not wet and there is oxygen to feed the fire. The more powerful the user, the stronger the element, from a little flame to an inferno. Can create a shield with the fire element, along with encircle said element around a weapon. Thrives in the desert. Weakest in tundra area. Is fine with any level of heat.

Earth - Able to control the earth, along with stones, rocks, and mountains. Cannot control precious gems/metals. As long as there is Earth around them, they have the ability to use their element. The more powerful the user, the stronger the element, from a simply moving a small stone to creating a mountain. Can rise the earth up to make a shield, along with using rocks to make a weapon, if needed. Strongest around mountains and open fields. Weakest in the air. Neutral with lighting. Can feel vibrations in the earth when concentrating.

Water - Able to control the water, along with creature rain. Cannot control any forms of water that is not liquid - no fog or ice. The more powerful the user, the stronger the element, from simply causing a small shower to creating a tsunami. Can form a shield when water is close to them, or wrap the element around a weapon, causing a more accurate hit. Strongest around the ocean and other large bodies of water. Weakest around thunder storms. Neutral in the tundra area.

Wind - Able to control wind and air. The more powerful the user, the stronger the element, from simply causing a gust of wind to creating a tornado. Can form a shield out of the air around them, or even create strong attacks with the wind such as taking the oxygen out of a small room, or creating a powerful wind that can cut someone. Strongest around the outdoors, and with greater height. Weakest in doors and in space. Neutral under water.

Ice/Snow - Able to control ice and snow. Can creature anything from a simple snow flake or ice for a drink, to a defiant stinging blizzard. Able to use a sheet of ice for a shield, or creature a sword/weapon from ice as well. Can withstand any tempature of coldness that would kill others, and is not effected by the cold. Able to control the ice and snow, along with make it. Thrives in tundra areas and winter. Weakest in the daytime dessert along with summer. Does not do well above 70'F.

Lighting/Thunder - Able to control thunder and lighting. Can create lighting, along with redirect it from nature. The more powerful the user, the stronger the element, from a little sap from static to a lighting storm. Can use the lighting to make small flashes of light, and about to use the element to charge electronics, though if overdone, can destroy them. Element can be used as a weapon or wrapped around a weapon to amplify the attack. Strongest around cities. Weastest in forest areas. Neutral in open fields.

Darkness - Able to control the darkness. Can take away the light by overpowering it with darkness. The more powerful the user, the stronger the element, from sniffing out a small candle to creating small creatures from the darkness. When fully mastered, they will be able to create portals of darkness that they can travel through. They also have perfect eyesight in the dark. Strongest at night. Weakest in the daylight. Is neutral as dusk and dawn.

Light - Able to control light. Can also creature light in complete darkness. The more powerful the user, the stronger the element, from simply creating a small glow of light to lighting the night sky. The light they can make, can be blinding, and has been known to cause said blindess for a small amount of time. One of the elements that has been said to be able to speak with spirits, though not ghost or apparitions. Strongest during the day. Weakest at night. Is neutral as dusk and dawn.

Gravity - Able to control gravity. This means can control how much force or how little force an object (or person) has on it. They can also control it on their self, without any side effects. For example, they can make their self have no gravity, and about to float, or have a lot causing something as simple as a tap on the shoulder feel like one was hit by a car. When gravity around them or others change, there is no change in physcical appearance. Also about to creature black holes when fully mastered, be them small or large. This also allows them not to be effected in space, or with the pressure of the ocean no matter how far they go.

Spirit - Able to control the element of spirit. They are able to see the auroras of those around them, meaning they can spot any other element user, along with easily detect emotions, and the true color of their soul. This element also has healing abilities, that grow as they grow, going from simply healing a small cut from touching it, to healing a destroyed organ. Though, they cannot heal things such as a stab through the heart or a decapitiaion, nor can they regrow lost limbs. As the element is mastered, they are even able to control chi, which means they can amplify fellow elements around them, but also, if used correctly, by a simple touch, can block the flow of the element from another, causing them to not be unable to use their element for up to an hour. This can only be used three times within 48 hours, however, and does not effect the elemental beast. One of the elements who are able to see spirits, though this includes ghost as well.

Time - Able to control time. Can make it, so that they are able to move quickly or slowly, along with those around them, up to almost freezing time for up to what would be a minute. When mastered, they are able to travel through time, the past or future, using the spirit plan (meaning their body is left in the present, while their spirit moves through time). Able to see the future and past through dreams. Will also get glimpses of the present, though sometimes the exact person they are seeing can be hard to make out.

Mind - Able to control the element of the mind. With this power, they have the ability of telekinesis - about to move items (and when stronger, people) with their mind, telepathy - about to speak with others using just their mind, and when stronger can also read others' minds up to a point, teleportation - about to move from one place to another (at first can only do so if they can see the location they want, and as they grow, they can teleport others as well, and longer distances), and are about to hear spirits and ghost, though cannot see them. For defense, are able to create a force field with their mind, though cannot use other abilities when doing this. Also has a high intelligence, and want to learn.

Wood - Able to control the element of wood. Cousin to the element Earth. Able to control plants, along with trees. This element ranges from simply growing a small flower, to allowing a giant red wood to move its branches and trunk when mastered. While the plants cannot move from their rooted position, the rest of the plant is able to do so. Also able to speak with plants and understands them, and their needs. At home in the forest, and forest-like areas. Weakest in the sky and mountain areas. Neutral around the ocean and waters due to plant life.

Void - Able to control the element of void. This element can go from simply being able to make a small energy beam that can charge kinetic energy, causing a small explosion, to opening the door between the spirit realm and the real world. However, while one can see into the spirit realm, they can only go there in spirit, and not with their body. If the user of the element, however, stays in the realm for more than four hours, they may loss their spirit to the spirit/Void realm. This element is closely related to Time and Spirit, as the three are powerful when used together as one.

Metal - Able to control the element of metal. Cousin to the element Earth. Able to control all metals, natural or man made (no gems, rock/stone, or precious crystals). This element ranges from simply moving anything metal (like a magnet) to them, to being able to turn their own skin into armored metal when mastered. Able to forge a weapon with the metal around them, or a shield when needed. Can also strengthen and fix any type of metal as long as there is no rust upon it.

Dream - Able to control the element of dream. The element of dream can create illusions, and trick others into thinking they are living a dream or a nightmare. The element goes from simply making a small image appear next to someone, to making someone see an entire world that is not there when mastered. Often, even the user gets confused between reality and imagination. Dream also includings the ability to, for a small amount of time, change an inanimate object into a creature that can move, as well.

Space - Able to control the element of space. Can control the consolations, which includes bringing them down from the heavens, and having them appear on the planet, made from the darkness of space and the stars. Also able to see space in the palm of their hand, and sense heavenly bodies. Able to use comets and meteors, though once landed on the surface, can no longer control. Along with this, once past the stratusphere, both Space and Earth can control said rock-like body. Able to survive in space, even with the lack of warmth and oxygen. When mastered, can create small black holes before them, along with worm holes. Because of this, this element is close with Time and Gravity, alone with Void though not as strongly. At home in space and also at night when the stars are out. Weakest indoors. Neutral on the planet Earth and under water.

Electricity - Able to control the element of electricity. This includes, but is not limited to, being able to control electronics and machines. Can also understand machines, which means they are able to read binary code. They are close with Thunder/Lighting, but cannot redirect or have any control over said element, as it is wild, and their element is tame. Can easily charge an item, though should be careful not to overload it, as while they are good with machines, they can destroy them as well. When mastered, this element can talk with machines and other electronic devices, to the point they can over ride almost any program and code. Also able to control power lines and cables, along with any that have the element running through it. At home in large cicites, around electricity. Weakest in nature.

Sound - The element of sound. Able to amplifie sound, or completely mute it. Also able to manipulate sound waves, able to speed them up or down, along with change the tone. This element is also able to see sound waves, and create them at will. When mastered, is able to use their element as a weapon, as well, being able to use the force of sound waves to attack an appointment, or destroy anything from breaking a bone, to calasping an entire skyscraper.

Body - The element of body. Closely related to Mind and Spirit. Able to manipulate their body, up to the point one would say they are perfection. Can take a physical hit without any pain being felt, along with able to move faster than the eyes can see. When mastered, can also manipulate others, meaning they can cause them to be weaker or stronger than they really are, but only for up to 24 hours. Also has perfect hearing and eyesight. Strong, fast, clever, and unlimited stamina. Also requires very little sleep, but does seem to need more food to keep up their energry when their power is used too much.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Levels

Postby Ohkami » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:28 pm

This is the area to explain the level each element is at, in their training. There are four levels, starting at One and ending with Four, which is said to be the Master level. (If you play Final Fantasy, think of it like that. For example, how spells have different names depending on power and what the character has learned or is able to. Example: Fire, Fira, Firaga, and Firaja.) All players/elements, start at Level One, which is just basic use of their element. The more they train, the more they bond with their spirit beast, and the more the RPG progresses, the more powerful they become. A level does not have to be full, and so someone can be 1.2, while someone else is 2.5, and another is 3, but Mastery is a full 4, and as of now, does not go above there. Emotions can influence ones element, and also cause small, powerful outburst a user cannot control, but these are rare and not often above their normal elemental level. Also, just because one element is higher with training and level than another, this does not always make them stronger...

Fire
Rei Ignis - Level Two

Earth
Unknown - Level One

Water
Unknown - Level One

Wind
Unknown - Level One

Ice/Snow
Train Yukimura - Level Three (3.5)

Lighting/Thunder
Unknown - Level One

Darkness
Aleksandr "Sasha" Volkov - Level One

Light
Unknown - Level One

Gravity
Nora Chatelaine - Level One (1.5)

Spirit
Unknown - Level One

Time
Unknown - Level One

Mind
Lucian Taranu - Level Two

Wood
Unknown - Level One

Void
Unknown - Level One

Metal
Unknown - Level One

Dream
Zarom Edrian Nyxon - Level Two

Space
Unknown - Level One

Electricity
Unknown - Level One

Sound
Natsumi Hirota - Level One

Body
Leo Chalice - Level One
Last edited by Ohkami on Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Occult

Postby Ohkami » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:29 pm

The Occult are a group of regular humans who practice the dark arts. Many of them are attracted to, and envy the creatures of the darkness. They also practice the dark arts, also known as unholy or black magic. There are three levels of the occult members. The first are the "Apprentices", who are just learning the arts and way of the occult. They can perform no magic, but are eager to learn and move up. The next level are called the "Magicians", who can perform the magic of the occult, which includes summoning "demons" and "fiends", using "hellfire", making a defensive barrier, and using offensive magic. However, they can only use their magic when a summoning circle is drawn, either on a paper, on a screen, or tattooed on their body. The last level are called the "Gods" can do all that the Magicians can do, but can summon higher demons, and can use the dark arts without a circle, as it appears as they summon the magic they wish to use. The Gods are also said to be able to talk to Lucifer, himself. Their mission is to find the children of the elements, in order to use their powers for theirselves.

Unknown to the Occult, "Lucifer" is really the element of death, and their power, which was given to them by death, is not strong, as the creatures they summon are from another realm (like from the void and Space and time), and the hellfire can easily be vanished away, though their defensive and offensive power that he gave them to capture the other elements are real.

All occult members wear a pendant, the color of night, that when used, glows different colors, all embedded with the powers that were given to them by Death.

Four months before the last day of school, and summer break started: A group of humans. A group of humans who believed in magic, and worshipped the dark arts. Oh, how simple it was. They had drawn a circle upon the stone floor, a fire around it, and chanted in a dark, stone room, they had found long ago of an old tomb that had been abounded and worn down over time, in the forest grew dared to go. So easy. They were summoning a creature they called "Lucifer"... Ah. A being from Hell's world... However, it was Death who appeared before them... From the circle, he rose, in his true form, his black wings wrapped around him, before dramatically opening, showing his slightly pointed ears, a smile showing off the fangs of his canine teeth, and his body covered in an outfit of black. It was so easy to manipulate these "children". Each, he gifted, with a small amulet. It was easy enough to infuse it with his power, mixed with them able to open a portal to the other words, and creature an illusion of fire... The power was simple, at least to Death, but for humans, and these people, it was more powerful than words could express. The small army was formed. After all, what better way to destroy the humans than from inside...however, soon something felt strange... Something was wrong... There were beings within this world...beings he had not noticed before...the small amount of his power he gave the occult memebers opened his senses to these humans, weaker than him, but like him...with their power....their power should be he and his fellow ledgends' powers... And so, the new target was seen. Get the Elements to join them, or they died. After all, how strong could such young and simple beings be...?
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Legends

Postby Ohkami » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:29 pm

There are only six Legendary Elements. Where they came from is unknown. It is said, they were born two at a time. Though, if they were born as siblings, twins, or lovers is unknown. Perhaps, each was one of each. Perhaps not. All that is known is that there were opposing elements, who were bond forever. Each once had an elemental beast.... Though, much different than any had seen... When their bond was fully formed, the beast and the human elements became one, and in that time, it is said that each of the six slowly went mad... War between the Legendary Elements and mortals broke out, a war lost with time, and the six were locked away, and forgotten. However, as time passed, their seals were weakened, and they were able to be released from their prisons. Reunited, once more, their will for revenge is great. However, before they can be reunited with their full powers, they must first destroy the new elements, who were born, to defend the world. Slowly, time has passed as the Legends have learned the modern world, and have adapted. Each with two forms, that of their human side, and that of a powerful human-like being, that many humans would call angels and demons. Will the Elements be able to bring the Legends back from their insanity to protect the world, or will they have to die trying?

Death and Life
Death, male and Life, female. The elements are two sides of the same coin. They are close, and the most bonded, as they were the first to exist. Though opposites, they are also the same, and the strongest of the elements, also sometimes called Creation and Destruction.

Moon and Sun
The sun and the moon, who also have gone by day and night. Both romantic, and powerful. The second to be created after Life and Death, both female. They have fallen in love as time has passed, and often do not leave each other for long. Less powerful than Life and Death, but can stand their own. More powerful when together than apart.

Hell and Heaven
Welcome heaven and hell, who also call themselves Paradise and Underworld. The third to be granted their powers and born into the world, both male. They are close, like brothers, though they also tend to fight often, mostly over little things. Not as powerful as Sun and Moon, but still more powerful than the other elements. Often combine their power for stronger attacks. Heaven is the master of defense, and Hell the master of offense.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Ohkami » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:30 pm

Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

News

Postby Ohkami » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:30 pm

06 April 2019 - Started work on re-opening this RPG!

07 April 2019 - Open for joining as of now. Feel free to reserve and to start posting forms as well. (Personally, as using old form, and will update later, but using now for place holder,)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me