―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽

Postby Rusty20 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Crimson Death: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Everyone in Cafe

Crimson Death quickly noticed his mistake, "Oh excuse me the Dark Elf is female." Said Crimson Death. He caught the young Vampire/Werewolf's fist and threw her back to where she had started. Upon getting knocked down Crimson Death quickly grabbed the wolf and rolled throwing him straight into the flaming vehicle, Then punched him in the face before throwing him back to where he started.

Crimson Death turned to the Monochromatic Demon, "None taken your description of me is pretty fitting. And what makes you think, 'That I think I'm doing good.' I kill only because I want too and for the money. And as for who wins in the end we'll see. I always fight fair though." Said Crimson Death as he pulled out several knives and threw them straight at the windows shattering them and letting the smoke clear. "Now that the battlefield is fair we fight." Said Crimson Death. As He pulled out a rather long dagger and crossed it with Neo's with immediately caused pain to Neo. "In the name of fairness I must tell you this dagger was forged with holy metals, So it causes pain when touching Demons like yourself and that includes touching their blood. It is not unfair to use the right tools for the job after all." Said Crimson Blood as he continued to attack Neo.

Kiara Shiya: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Harumi Ran Chiasa, Rin Sakura Kei, And Arisu Rei Ren

Kiara wanted to help but the only thing she could bring herself to do was change into a Snow Leopard and hide behind Harumi. She was terrified completely and hissing at Crimson Death. She was trying to turn back, But her fear had her stuck in this form.

She was fighting with her fear fiercely, But losing horribly and her animal instincts were dangerously close to taking over.

Ayla Sânge: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Harumi Ran Chiasa, Rin Sakura Kei, And Arisu Rei Ren.

Ayla was pushed back and when she heard the Monochromatic Demon speak she was about to reply before Crimson Death went into a speech, Upon hearing what he said she knew he had thought this out flawlessly neither her or the Monochromatic Demon could touch it without immense pain. She knew what she had to do.

"I can't obey that, If I leave you might die. And If I did and you died then how could I face the very ones I wish to avenge?" Said Ayla as she got next to him to help him fight.

Slime Girl: Tags: Neo Michael Faust/Location: Small cafe in London

Upon being pushed and her secret being out she saw her friends book about to be engulfed by flame so she streched out her arm longer than should be possible for a human grabbing it with resulted in it slingshoting back and directly into herself. Upon carefully pulling it out of her body and removing all her slime from it she puts it in her bag.

She was afraid for her friend and the Werewolf/Vampire girl and she knew it was hard to cause her much more than physical discomfort without the proper tools, But this guy scared her a lot. So she was unable to get up the courage to attack, She was still fairly young after all and against a trained and notorious killer. So she just ended up standing their like the frightened sentient glob of goo that she was.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tartaglia! » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:15 pm

𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓊𝓈 ; 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰: 𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓂𝑒𝒹, 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 ; 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 ; 𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝓀𝒾𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓎𝒶, 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁, 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓂𝒾 𝓇𝒶𝓃 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒶𝓈𝒶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Upon hearing the sudden scream, Helianthus turned around. What she saw made her eyes widen in alarm. This, she thought to herself, is why I don't like being in the city. However, her natural desire to help began to overcome her, and despite her logical thoughts urging her to get to a safer location, she ended up approaching the site of the chaos slowly. She stopped next to a few trees across the street from the newly made warzone- a small cafe.

"What happened?" Helianthus asked the trees. Someone swung a car in there! And now there's people fighting! One of the trees, a younger one telling from the way it spoke frantically, told Helianthus. Of course, she could only hear the trees inside her head.

"A person, swinging cars? That doesn't sound right. Humans don't have that kind of strength." Helianthus replied. It wasn't a human. One of the older trees responded this time, It was a demon. She was standing on the Elder Tree's branches earlier. How disrespectful! This, reasoned Helianthus, sounded more feasible.

"Do you guys know what's going on?" She asked.

One of the people fighting in there appears to be a Slayer. A skilled one, from the way the battle is going. An elf inside the cafe has been holding back the fire from spreading, but that hasn't stopped the smoke from spreading. At this rate, everyone in there is going to suffocate, except for maybe the demon. The older tree replied.

"The demon's in there?" Helianthus asked. No, the one inside is a different demon. An older one. "I see." Helianthus paused as she pondered her next move, before speaking again. "I need your help." She told the trees. To mess with that catastrophe? No way. Creatures die every day. I'm not risking my life for them. "Please? I'll make sure double the flowers bloom on you all when spring comes around." The trees stopped speaking, as if trying to think. Finally, the oldest tree replied. What do you want us to do?

"Thank you so much, guys." Helianthus said with as much sincerity as she could, before starting to give directions. "I need the young one to pull that car out of there and onto the street. Do it fast so you don't give the fire a chance to burn you. You," she continued, motioning towards the middle-aged tree, "I need you to go in there and grab all the creatures that don't stand a chance. And while you do that, you," she turned towards the oldest tree in the group "have an important job. I need you to restrain the demon and the Slayer for just a small amount of time, until your brother here evacuates the others. As soon as everyone's safe, you can let them go. If they have any wits with them, they'll know their quarrel isn't with the trees." The tree gave Helianthus a quick Got it before setting the plan into motion, their branches extending into long tendrils, crossing the street and entering the cafe.

The youngest tree's tendrils wrapped around the back of the car, pulling it onto the middle of the street. It was now blocking traffic, but at least it was no longer filling the cafe with smoke. The oldest tree quickly wrapped its' sturdiest branches around the limbs of the slayer and the demon while the middle-aged tree began to pull creatures out of the cafe.

Hey, The middle-aged tree began, There's a wolf fighting here. What do I do?

"If it's fighting and it isn't dead yet, it can probably hold it's own. Evacuate the ones that need evacuating." Helianthus replied, and with that, the middle aged tree wrapped its' branches around a young werewolf puppy, a snow leopard, and a girl who appeared to be made out of slime. The branches retreated, pulling the creatures towards Helianthus.

"Guys," Helianthus began, grabbing the hands of all three of the creatures and beginning to walk away quickly, "We need to go." As soon as she said this, the oldest tree spoke to her. I can't hold them back anymore! I'm sorry. It said, letting go of the two most dangerous creatures in the cafe and pulling back. Helianthus gave a thank you to the tree before beginning to drag the three to a safer place.
tartaglia!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rin Sakura Kei + Arisu Rei Ren + Harumi Rin Chiasa

Postby Euthymios » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:47 pm

x𝐑𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐢
    ────────────────

─ Feeling; Angry, Disgusted Location; Cafe Tags; Everybody in Cafe
      The blade clanged against two others and Rin forced Crimson back. "Demons yes, but have you considered Faeries?" With her enhanced strength, Rin easily forced Crimson back, a darkstone blade in each hand. Crimson may have been a full grown man, but Rin was an elf and her species was stronger than humans by itself. That, and Rin had 200 years of training on her side. As long as he didn't have any silver. That would definitely hurt. She felt a sharp burning in her chest and she looked up to see massive clouds of smoke entering the cafe. Wonderful.... Backing up, she raised both hands and massive spikes of black crystal shot toward the human, threatening to impale him.

x𝔄𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔲 ℜ𝔢𝔦 ℜ𝔢𝔫
    ────────────────

─ Feeling; Angry, Pain-ridden, Dizzy Location; Cafe Tags; Everybody in Cafe
      will write later

x𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚁𝚊𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚊
    ────────────────

─ Feeling; .. Location; .. Tags; ..
      Harumi squealed in terror as tree branches wrapped around her waist. "Arisu! Rin!" The tiny werewolf squirmed in the branches grasp.

Rin's eyes widened, "Harumi!" The elf reached out a hand, but even her telekinesis couldn't pull the werewolf free.
Last edited by Euthymios on Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:06 am

Name : Neo Michael Faust | Species : Demon | Location : Small cafe in London | Tagged : everyone in the cafe
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Neo eyes lost a bit of their shine when Crimson shattered the big windows and cleared the air but Neo kept on pushing him away from the youngsters. Even when the dagger made with holy metal cut into him, he simply just smiled. All of the torture people had put him through over the years, all of that pain was pulling him through this. Granted it did hurt, and the wound wouldn’t heal up that quickly but it was something Neo was okay with. He was about to counter-attack when some movement from the now open window made him go “What the hell?” and not soon after, he and Crimson was being held in place by tree branches. The green leaves and brown branches were burning into Neo already wounded skin. The sensation made him hiss, and he started to struggle against the hold. He then saw that elven girl had joined the fight for real. He was about to call her out on it but she disappeared into the smoke. He tried to look over at the other youngsters but all he saw was what seemed like half a forests were walking into the cafe and were now pulling them out. Neo couldn’t help but yell “That better be to get them to safety or I will be more than angry!” He had a feeling that someone, or rather something was making the trees doing this. He just hoped that his guess was right and that the youngsters were being pulled out to safety - if not he’d be very miserable if he got away from this and they wouldn’t. Neo looked over at Crimson, to see how he was ‘holding’ up. Neo was started to get rather angry with himself, he hadn’t gotten a single hint in on the guy and he really should have. Neo started to walk over towards Crimson, still being held in place by the branches, but he was pushing against the hold so hard now, that he could feel the branches weaken their hold, little by little. “Come on, just a little more,” he thought to himself even though the burning and wounds were hurting, Neo chose to ignore it for the time being. If he were a normal human he would have been dead by now, the cuts, the blood loss, everything really. Neo forced his arm out from under the branches and swung his arm up in the air, sending projectiles of his own blood towards Crimson. They were hard as bullets and a few of them went into Crimson’s side and one of the bigger ones went into his leg, leaving a gunshot-like wound. Neo couldn’t help by smile a little bit, even though fighting sickened him, it was a part of his deep down nature. Neo suddenly felt the tree branches loosen and not soon after he was free once more, but so was Crimson. Neo quickly made some smaller sword blades and got ready to defend himself. The wound Crimson had given him, still wasn’t healing “Stupid holy metals…” Neo thought while keeping his eyes and ears open for everything. In the distance, he could hear a firetruck was on its way over here, properly followed closely by some police cars. Neo let out a sigh and looked over at Crimson again. “Listen up mister, there’s nothing left here for you to take - the creatures you wanted are gone and the police are on their way - we’re both wounded - maybe we should just call it quits and leave this place before they find us and all hell breaks loose…” Neo still held the blades high in a defence pose, waiting for what Crimson would say or do. He hoped that even a man like Crimson could understand the reason behind Neo’s thoughts. Neo was fairly certain that this wouldn’t be the last time they would meet - and somehow Neo was looking forward to is. Granted it hurt like hell, but he hasn’t had this much fun since he had a whole angel garrison after him 300 years ago - granted they were still after him since he had left some of them with their lives intact but Neo was always looking forward to things like this. He somewhat enjoyed being pray “Oh dear, there must be something wrong with me…” he thought to himself and smiled before quickly looking serious again “Stay focused!” he mentally slapped himself.
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:42 am

✑ C A M D E N ✑
Vampyre
| Slightly annoyed | Cafe | Neo, Crimson

Checking the contents of his bag one last time, Camden heads out the door. No point in waiting around all morning for something to happen; he has classes to attend at the college. He adjusts the hat on his head, making sure it covers his ears a little bit. While the sunburn is only as bad as a very pale human's, it still hurts, and he is not going to get one today. Besides, he has three classes to teach today - he can't afford to be burnt and miss them. Walking down the block, he gazes around the city of London. It's quite extraordinary, really, how crammed a city can become with humans and other creatures. It has taken the agency quite a while to collect information on everybody and still some have escaped their grasp. Crimson Death, for example. They hardly know his type, let alone all of his powers and abilities.
Speaking of creatures in town, there were a few reports of a snow leopard in his area - something he should check out today. If one of the changelings has gotten loose, then they will surely be hunted. As he turns the corner, he hears fire sirens blaring. He must have been distracted to not notice the scene before him: trees attacking, a demon, a Honda, and a man who appeared to be Crimson Death, all within the confines of a small cafe. He quickly pulls a small knife from his hip and approaches the scene. Confirming his earlier assumption of Crimson, he utters a small enchantment at him. It is hardly enough to do much of anything, but it will hopefully buy him enough time to pull the injured demon from the cafe before the police and fire department arrive.
"Sleep." Immediately, he can feel the drain on his power and his energy. He surges forward, grabbing the demon who looks way too into the fight. From here, he notices an elf, as well. "Come with me, before the authorities get here. I can treat the wound, but we need to leave now."

♁ L I A ♁
Luck God
| Friendly, Concerned | Bookstore | Helianthus, Kiara, Slime Girl, Harumi

Always on the alert for a particularly rude passerby, Lia is sitting outside the bookstore on a rocking chair, just for this purpose. From there, the god of luck can feel emotions and influence their luck. If anyone is particularly in need of a good karma change, she might invite them inside. Today, Lia is definitely female - her form of prosperity, usually. Gazing down the busy street, she can see a few teenagers hustling down the street. A few appear frightened, and this concerns her. As she reaches out to their emotions, she can feel terror, anger, and more. They need a change of luck. Standing from the chair, she waves. "Come in, come in, I can help. We accept all kinds here. I find a good book and a bit of luck in the tea does the trick, dearies." As she mentions all kinds, she winks, letting them know she is similar to them. They do enjoy welcoming the different creatures of London in; all have such wonderful stories, which she later writes down and sells as fiction. How else would they acquire wealth? Through a small bookshop named Reader's Luck? She scoffs at such an idea. Noticing the hesitation of the children, she adds a more genuine smile. "Scones on me, but hurry in before the Slayers get you."
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rin + Arisu + Harumi

Postby Euthymios » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:11 am

x𝐑𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐢
    ────────────────

─ Feeling; Angry, Bewildered, Haughty Location; Cafe Tags; Everybody in Cafe
      Rin immediately ran over to Arisu, who had shifted back after becoming injured. He was in the form of a fruit bat─oh if only Harumi could see you now─she would have laughed if the situation wasn't so tragic. She cradled her in his arms, looking around the cafe. She could hear the distant wail of a fire truck. Arisu was shivering; his Chitin burned in some places where the fire had hit him. His disguise was wavering as his eyes flickered between liquid gold and warm blue. She sheathed her blades in the shadows.

And Harumi! Rin's heart clenched to think of how utterly terrified the tiny werewolf must be. The pup had never seen a Slayer in person since the night of her parent's deaths. The dark elf needed to find her, to comfort her. Having no other option, she turned her head to the vampyre, "Agreed. I need to look for a friend too."
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:25 am

Crimson Death: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Everyone in Cafe

After getting knocked back by the Elf who turned out to be a suprisingly good Fighter, "You are a interesting Elf, Changeling and you have piqued my interest." Said Crimson Death. Right before the trees grabbed everyone Crimson Death allows himself to get grabbed without fighting. "How curious we must have a rare one around.........." Says Crimson Death simply. He also allows himself to get cut by Neo without even seeming to notice. He hangs there until the trees put them done.

"You have been very entertaining, Especially the Demons and I must thank you all for a truly enchanting evening. The Elf, Changeling and Werewolf/Vampire mix are also quite feisty and have been excellent sparing partners. Until we meet again he bowed and then fell asleep from the spell and dropping a small device before disappearing due to a enchantment on the Amulet around his neck that activated when he lost conciousness.

Kiara Shiya: Location: Book store in London/Tags: Helianthus, Kiara, Slime Girl, Harumi

When the trees grabbed her and the others Kiara had almost completely went animal mentally out of fear at that point. And when the nature lady told them to follow Kiara wasn't thinking correctly but still followed quickly for some reason without changing back. She was oddly not running off like she usually did when this happened.

Upon being promoted by Lia she heads in quickly her body a bit out of wack right now changes back to human. Although upon the mention of Slayers the young girl dives into a large enough opened spot between a wall and book shelf for her to hide in and gather her thoughts until she's able to think again like a normal person again.

Ayla Sânge: Location: Alleys behind small cafe in London/Tags: Neo, Camden, Rin Sakura Kei, Arisu Rei Ren

Ayla saw him drop the device. "Slayer Bomb!" Yelled Ayla kicking it out the window as it exploded leaving a small crater and taking several cars with it. "I grew up on the streets Slayers, I learned that Slayers sometimes use small bombs called Slayer Bombs to cover their escapes when they need to get away." Explained Ayla. She froze for a minute when she saw their rescuer was a Vampire, But shook it off as getting away was more important than worrying about some silly feud.

"I'll follow you but first let's slip into alleys, So no one sees us leave. But we better move now!" Said Ayla. As she grabbed everyone's hands and slipped quickly into the alley as the bomb took all interest away from the cafe for a moment.

Slime Girl: Tags: Helianthus, Kiara, Lia, Harumi Faust/Location: Book Store in London

After getting grabbed by the tree she knew she could get away, But was still too scared to do anything but run. And by the time she remembered she had Neo's book she was a ways down the road already, She would have to get it back to him later she mentally told herself.

Upon getting to the book store and and being told she should come in, "Before the Slayers got her." Because if what had just recently happened she immediately decided they we're probably right and headed in. After finding a place to sit down she reformed the parts of her body that had started to lose form while she ran scared, Fortunately for her though all of her slime was there. So after that and a bit of clothing readjustment she was as good as new again.

She then proceeded to explore and found lots and lots of books. And unfortunately for her she couldn't read yet, Regardless all the knowledge she knew was around her fascinated her. And she found some books on teaching kids to read and sat down to try and learn how.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tartaglia! » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:30 am

𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓊𝓈 ; 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰: 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒𝒹, 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓃𝑒𝒹 ; 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 ; 𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓂𝒾 𝓇𝒶𝓃 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒶𝓈𝒶, 𝓁𝒾𝒶, 𝓀𝒾𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓎𝒶, 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The demigod was walking briskly along the streets of London, basically dragging the three younger creatures along with her, when a voice called out to her, stopping her almost immediately.

"Come in, I can help." Said the person. Almost instantly, the snow leopard changeling Helianthus had assisted out of the cafe had bolted into the bookstore. The slime girl too had gone inside, though with less urgency. It was just Helianthus and the young werewolf pup in the middle of the street now. After evaluating her options, Helianthus looked up, towards the person who had called out towards Helianthus's group, giving her a polite smile and then turning to the young werewolf, who appeared terrified beside her. Helianthus patted the werewolf on the head, giving her a kind smile.

"Let's go in here, alright? It should be safe in here." Helianthus reassured, in an attempt to calm the young pup's nerves. With that, she placed her hand in the young pup's hand, gently pulling the werewolf beside her towards the bookshop. She gave another polite smile to the woman who invited the group inside before going in with the werewolf. Something about the woman seemed oddly familiar, though Helianthus couldn't quite put her finger on it. Noticing that both the changeling and the slime girl had gone their separate ways, Helianthus took a seat at a small round table in the center of the cafe. She helped the werewolf pup into the seat beside her, stroking her back to help ease the young pup's nerves.

"What's your name? I'm Helianthus. I'm sure you must've been scared in there, I'm sorry for taking you away so suddenly." Helianthus asked the pup. Normally, she stayed away from creatures like werewolves, but the young ones weren't so bad. It was only their ideals that formed when they grew that made them into creatures worth worrying about. As she waited for the pup to muster up the courage to reply, her eyes kept darting towards the woman at the entrance of the bookstore. Why did she look so familiar?

"Excuse me?" Helianthus called out, motioning for the woman at the entrance. "Do you think we could get some tea? It's been quite a frazzling day."
tartaglia!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:09 pm

✑ C A M D E N ✑
Vampyre
| Slightly annoyed | Cafe | Neo, Rin, Arisu, Ayla

Thankfully, the others in the cafe hear and understand him. While he had only spotted the elf and the demon before hand, he can now see the other two - a fruit bat and a hybrid. Judging by her reaction to seeing him, she was at least half werewolf. Before he can approach her specifically, she grabs their hands and dives out a hole in the wall. It takes them to a back alley, twisting and turning away from the explosion. He had forgotten to check for amulets and nearly cost the group. Thank goodness she yelled out; he would have to ask about her past experience, see if she were useful to him. Realizing he was currently leading, he moves forward to help the injured demon. "Here, allow me. We need to get through here to the safe house; it's not that far. Really, it's just my house, but I can treat you from there."

Leading them straight through the alley, he guides them through the many turns. Left, left, right, left, right, straight, double right. They walk about ten city blocks before he pauses with them. He peeks around the corner, making sure that nothing is weird. Noting no people, he gestures to the house. "It should unlock as soon as I get near it; it's enchanted from Slayers and unwanted visitors." He goes across the street and into his house, leaving the rest to follow or stay there. They were far enough away that they should be relatively safe for now. He releases the demon, remembering he forgot to ask if they wanted or needed help. He had just man-handled him, essentially. "Ah, sorry for just grabbing you. I thought you might want an extra hand. Sit down anywhere, and I can grab the supplies from my kitchen."

♁ L I ♁
Luck God
| Friendly, Concerned | Bookstore | Helianthus, Kiara, Slime Girl, Harumi

As the four of them head inside, she looks both ways down the street. While she sees no odd people, or ones with a need of a karma change, she says a small prayer of luck. Maybe it will keep the Slayers away, for a while. While she has nothing against them, most of their customers do. She closes the door gently, and watches as the child and her protector sit down. The slime girl and the other one, a changeling, both ran off into her store. They shrugs their shoulders; they will come out when they need to. Hearing the demi-god's request, they give a soft smile. "Of course, Helianthus. I find a cup of Jasmine Green tea is best for calming nerves. Maybe along with a Madeleine? The scones are a bit rough after the day you two have had."

They turn to the kettle they always keep on and pour three cups of water. In two, he places a tea bag. In his, he opts for a hot chocolate. Not the most British, but he hadn't originated here. He doubts it would be the last place he appears, either. Placing them in front of the others, he takes a seat. "Nice to meet you. Right now, I go by Li. Pronouns he and his. You look better now, Lian. Hard to believe it's been, what, 200 years or so? And you found our little friend, Harumi. Now, if anybody needs a luck change, it's you. Maybe the tea will help, dear?"
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 am

Name : Neo Michael Faust | Species : Demon | Location : Small cafe in London/safehouse | Tagged : Crimson, Ayla, Rin, Camden, Arisu
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Being so consumed by the fight itself, Neo only noticed someone getting close to them, when he felt their arms around him. He could hardly hear what the person was saying. Neo had been losing blood for like twenty-five minutes now and it was showing. He was getting dizzy, his heartbeat was beating hard and loudly, trying to keep up. The wound still wasn’t healing. Neo looked down on it for a couple of seconds before looking over at the now ‘sleeping’ Crimson. The next bit happened to fast for Neo to get it completely - someone yelled ‘Bomb’ and suddenly he found himself out in the ally. He was just getting pulled along, but he didn’t really mind - The adrenaline from the fight was disappearing, fast and Neo was just trying to focus on staying awake. He knew he wasn’t close to dying or anything, but he was badly hurt nonetheless. He tried focusing on the sounds around him but he could hear his heart beating and the others talking. He could make out some of the worlds, like ‘safehouse’ ‘not too far’ and ‘enchanted’. Neo looked up at the man who was more or less carrying him at this point. Not soon after Neo finds himself in the man’s house. When the man let’s go of him and apologizes Neo just looks at him and smiles a little bit. He was about to say something when the taste of blood in his mouth stops him. He holds one of his shaking hands up to his mouth to catch the black liquid. He coughs a bit but he isn’t too worried. Granted it looked very horrible but Neo knew he’d be fine. He looked up at the man and said in a soft and weak voice “I don’t want you to have blood all over your chair - nor floor…*cough*” Neo shakes his head once, but quickly regrets it - because it just made his head spin even more. “T-thank you for the help though…” he manages to say before going down on a knee. Both of his tails are flat on the floor and his ears are a bit floppy as well. One thing Neo knew though was that he couldn’t go back to his human form just yet. That would kill him - he simply couldn’t heal enough in that form, yet anyway. “I’m such a mess” Neo mumbles to himself while looking down at his hands. One of them is completely black, covered with liquid and they’re both shaking. Thankfully it isn’t all bad, Neo can feel that his heart was slowing down again, to a more normal phase. It had been so long since he had been in a fight - he liked staying low, but it was in his nature. He was after all born and raised as a war machine and a meat shield. The only two good things Neo was good at - if you asked his father that is...Neo could feel old, haunting memorise coming up but he quickly shakes them off and looks up - mostly to see where he was now and who was with him. He had lost track of who was with who and that annoyed him a little bit.
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me