' ✦ ' ─── ❝ 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 ─

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ' ✦ ' ─── ❝ 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 ─

Postby ℋoney » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:49 am

┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
⏤⏤⏤⏤ 𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓍𝒾𝓃 𝒟𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓎 ⏤⏤⏤⏤
form male 23 werewolf bisexual loner tagged n/a 876 words
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxThough in the comfort of his home his skin still pricked with uneasiness while he stood, in boxers, looking back at himself. The four walls of his bathroom seem to tighten around him once he stepped out from the shower and onto the bath mat, tightness that was due to the amount of condensation that formed from his scorching shower. Now he stood at a mirror, wiped with a washcloth to reveal a blur of the blue walls behind him and an almost clear but a dripping Kaixin. With his hands to his side and his hair somewhat straight, but partially in his face, his eyes drifted to the color of his skin. Red. Placing a hand on his shoulder while still keeping his eyes fixated on his reflection, he pressed down gripping his acromion. Holding for a count of three, one Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi and on three he let go, watching as the area he held revealed a pale tone that sluggishly returned to the red the rest of his body held. Doing this at least two more times, making a total of three, he finally turned to the door opening it. As soon as he stepped out he turned the light in the bathroom off and flipped on the fan, letting the humility air out some. And whilst his head hummed with the bathroom fan the rest of his body continued to prick, now because of the temperature the rest of his place was set to. 60 degrees Fahrenheit to be exact. Much different then his 121 degrees Fahrenheit shower, a temperature bound to leave your skin red. With his skin reacting to the hot and cold sensations he waltz down the hall to his room.

xxxWalking in his eyes scanned the bed to see what he previously laid out before his shower. A short yellow, black, and white button up alongside a pair of white khaki, below the bed rested a pair of yellow converse with black lace, pair with white ankle high socks. A smirk formed on his mouth, "not bad..." his words were in a whisper that escape his mouth, as soon as they had he realized he had forgotten something. "toothbrush" was the only word to leave his mouth before he stomped his way back down the hallway and into his bathroom. The fan hit him like a pile of bricks causing him to let a form of a shout escape as he slammed down the switch. The noise vibrated threw him even after it ended, he shook his head and scrambled for his toothbrush. Finding it where he last left it, on the side of the sink, he grasped it in hand and messily applied the tooth paste to his brush until it was found in his mouth scrubbing away.

xxxActing as if he hadn't just forgotten to brush his teeth, he proceeded back to the room to dress himself. But before he unbuttoned the buttoned shirt he took a moment to shake out his hair in the middle of his room. Caring less about the bits of water that flung to his walls and fresh cloths. As he shook his hair out he did a bit of a dance, shaking the water off the rest of his body, this would be a lot simpler if he was in his other form but it would be dumb to turn for such a simple action. After drying his body to the best of what he could he turned and swift fully drew himself close to the outfit he picked out for this hot summer day. By now his body was cooled and back to its normal tone, with all the moving about his cold house quickly captured the heat that once radiated off of him. It took a minute or two but Kaixin hurried, for no reason, to slip into his form fitting cloths. They felt nice against his body, brushing up anytime he moved tickling the hair on his skin, even the areas that were left wet from his messy drying. Leaving the shirt unbuttoned he walked to his dresser, picking up deodorant applying it then grabbing his Nautica Voyage cologne and applying that blissfully.

xxxThe brute had zero reason to get dressed up, but to feel nice in the suns rays. But this morning act of his was typical and only tends to change when the seasons shift. When Kaixin had finished fixing his hair, which was just a simple messy brush threw, he made his way to grip the sliding door that lead outside. The door was practically one side to the house, a huge glass window really. Flipping the lock on it for it to open he stepped out, leaving the door open, and chose to sit in one of the fold out chairs that rested just barely in the suns light. Throwing his head back to hang just over the back of the chair he slumped farther back and stretched out his legs, making sure they were well enough in the sun for their daily dose of vitamin d. Closing his eyes he began to doze off thinking of what trouble the packs may cause, or what trouble he may cause today.
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ ❝ oh sweetie, girls fight much dirtier than boys ─ [ one ]

Postby fawn, » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:20 am

xCAIA BRIGHTLY!!
──────────────────────

[ valley pack alpha . feeling frustrated, angry .
xxxlocation gym, kitchen . tagged elijah . single ]
        Caia's breath came in short, sharp gasps which punctuated the otherwise silent air of the pack's training room. She jabbed, punched, and kicked at the combat dummy until she felt her heart was going to burst through her chest. She needed to push herself further, needed to fight harder, needed to be better so that she could protect her pack. The last few days had caused heartache and misery amongst her packmates. They had been thrown into uncertainty, tainted by the darkness of doubt. The carefully built peace that existed between Mountain and Valley pack had been swiftly chipped away until it stood on an unstable base. Caia knew that she needed to do something to restore the peace in the pack but she just didn't know what she could do to change things. Harlow was one of her closest friends, she had basically been a sister to Caia when she had lost her family and theirs was a bond which had stayed solid and true ever since, no matter what life had thrown at them, Caia and Harlow had stood strong and united. Since becoming the alpha of Valley pack which was something that Caia had worked incredibly hard for, their relationship had only improved as they had worked to ensure that the two packs could live in a steady harmony. It's crazy how one small event can undo years and years of hard work. One of her youngest pack members had been slaughtered and her body had been found in the territory of Mountain pack. Flashes of Madelaine went through her mind, Caia had been incredibly fond of the girl. She had always been close to Madelaine's brother Tyler and she knew just how badly this had affected him. She felt useless. She couldn't comfort Tyler with no results. This is why she needed to meet with Harlow and her beta later to find out some answers. Finally feeling as though she couldn't go on with sparring, she delivered a final sharp kick to the dummy's head and it flew clean off. Caia stopped, her chest heaving and surveyed the damage. She nodded to herself and headed back up to her room to catch a shower.

Feeling much fresher, Caia padded through the house towards the kitchen. Following her shower, she had changed into a pair of well worn light blue jeans coupled with a blue and white striped camisole, she had tied her hair up with a navy bandana and after a quick application of makeup felt ready to face the day. Caia looked at the watch on her wrist and smiled, she was up pretty early and was sure she wouldn't see very many of her packmates at this point. This meant she had some time to reflect and get some food sorted before the day started. Upon entering the kitchen she spotted Elijah reading the paper "Morning Eli, anything interesting in there?" she asked her packmate as she grabbed a glass and some juice before gazing thoughtfully into the fridge. Caia was fond of Elijah, she could always depend on him in times of need and he was a valued member of the pack. Caia grabbed a pain au chocolat out of the cupboard and stuck it under the grill so that she could have it warm. She moved to the window and sat, her gaze taking in the woodland and plains surrouding their pack house. She checked her phone briefly, she'd text Harlow later and finalise details of their meeting. Caia sighed lightly and plated her pastry, establishing herself on the large sofa which dominated the Valley living space, there was no doubt she'd be joined by a pack member soon.
Last edited by fawn, on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ ' ☾ ' 001 | ' ۞ ' 001 }

Postby nocturna. » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:37 am

--.━━━━. 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐄
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    - - - female | ' beth ' | 24 yrs | lesbian | mountain pack | loc: outside main cave | tags: harlow (dallas) | mentions: open
      Beth was a heavy sleeper. Little could really cause her to stir when in a deep slumber. And despite the recent tragedy, Beth really hadn't lost much sleep. It wasn't as if she didn't care for or about the girl who was killed... she simply didn't know her that well. Her death brought immense amounts of unrest from both packs. And that left Beth on edge. The last thing she wanted was an all out war. Neither side was admitting to guilt and why would they honestly? Beth had full confidence in that no one in Mountain Pack would even think of committing such a crime. And it certainly couldn't have been one of the girl's own pack-mates... something had to be done to change the tensions, or things would become worse.

Those uneasy thoughts clouded Beth's mind as she sat atop a large stone outside of the main cave. She inhaled and puffed on a cigarette profusely, attempting to calm her nerves. But already on her second cig, the nicotine wasn't helping much. She pulled down on her Carhart black beanie hat, fixing it better on her skull. Whenever the girl didn't feel like doing much with her hair, a hat was the best way to go. Heck. Who was she kidding? Beth loved hats; almost had a problem of collecting them and never being able to wear them all.

A large puff of exhaled smoke tumbled out from her thin lips when the mental link tickled the back of her brain. Harlow and her brother returned from town with food. At the thought of breakfast, her stomach uttered a loud growl of approval. Beth took one last long pull from what was left of the cigarette and snuffed it out. Another cloud blew from her lips as she pushed herself off of the stone and headed to the dining room. Once inside, her eyes widened a bit at the large bounty their Alpha had brought back. She sheepishly stuffed her hands into her baggy jean front pockets. "Jeez... enough here to feed a bloody army. Ya needing any help setting things out?" Beth asked with a slight smile towards Harlow and her brother, Dallas. At times, she had felt like a bit of a liability to the pack. She wasn't the best hunter or fighter for that matter, so Beth tried to help as out with anything as often as she could.

--۞.━━━━. 𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    - - - male | 26 yrs | hetero | valley pack beta | loc: pack house roof | tags: caia, elijah | mentions: tyler
      The somewhat brutish Beta of the Valley pack had been up well before dawn. Ever since Madelaine's mangled body was discovered, Owen had taken it very hard; almost blaming himself. It was his job to help keep everyone safe and he had failed. The man had become even more quiet and more stoic than usual, guilt weighing heavy on his conscience. The worst part was seeing Tyler. Oh how he felt for him. Owen could only imagine how losing a family member would pain one's soul.

Owen's hazely hues dropped to his hands and then to the shingled roof below him. He had climbed up to the roof just before dawn, tool belt fastened, to inspect some problem areas of the shingling. Well, that was more of an excuse really. The roof did need to be routinely maintained with how large the house was, but it was also a chance to step away and clear his thoughts. He walked effortlessly along one of the roof-peaks, glancing over some areas he had meant to check on. Every few steps or so, Owen would lean down and pull up a damaged tile and hammer a new one in its place.

He continued on, covering a good portion of the house. But as the sun was beginning to rise, so would the heat soon follow. And he was not a fan of doing this type of work in the sweltering heat. Especially when the roof acted as a reflector to the sun's rays. He'd continue with his inspection the following morning. He paced slowly over to where he had left his ladder, and scaled downward. When reaching the ground, he took out his thermos from one of his other tool bags and drained the remaining few gulps of black coffee. He'd need a refill asap.

Owen strode back into the house and bee-lined for the kitchen to where he had made a pot of coffee hours earlier. Once the man was on a mission, little could stop or distract him. He filled his thermos to the top with coffee. No cream. No sugar. There was no need to 'fancy' up his drink. He then reset the pot to brew again in case anyone else wanted a drink. After completing his coffee mission, Owen took a look around the kitchen and living area. It appeared as if many were still asleep; and he couldn't blame them. Sleep brought a way to forget. If only that was something that lasted. Taking another drink, he noticed Caia and Elijah and gave each a respective nod.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meetpluto » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:09 am

𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
female | 21 | valley pack | location. forest into kitchen | tagged. owen, caia, elijah

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fay awoke to the soft chirping that began as the sun began to peak over the mountain. She brushing her hands through her hair to get the leaves that took residence out. She felt a soft peace linger for a second as she just listened the birds chirp their morning songs. Fay couldn’t remember when she felt this way completely ever since. She choked a little at the thought. Madelaine. She felt the peace quickly sweep away as she remembered the image of that poor girl’s body. Fay couldn’t understand that someone could do that to someone, especially a kid. She stood up onto the branch steadying herself making sure there was no danger before she jumped off landing onto the soft ground.

Fay walked ahead keeping her guard up as she walked toward a stream. She stopped in front of the small stream kneeling down looking into the clear water to show her face. She grimaced at the sight of her hair seeing it was currently all over the place. She scooped her hands into the freezing water laying onto her head, the action woke her up certainly. She laid the hair down with her wet palms before looking it back into a ponytail. She scooped her hands again using the water to wet her face trying to mask the dirt strains that littered her cheeks. Fay stood up wiping at her clothes trying to take off the dust and other grime before she felt even slightly satisfied. Her black tank top was slightly dirty but at the bottom while her black jeans didn’t look too bad. She began thinking of lies for her state of appearance. She began her trek back to the house which was a short walk.

Fay couldn’t sleep in the house anymore with the energy. The tension was so thick between everyone and everything that she was always on high alert in the house. She couldn’t blame them about wanting blood for blood but the tension of who did it has caused. She felt better sleeping outside though she knew it wasn’t the safest especially since the Mountain pack hasn’t been seen. Fay was raised to be able to fight or run at any moment; few could actually surprise the girl and one was her father.

Fay shook her head pushing the thoughts back as she approached the house. She stared up at the house with the sun begin shining at the house. It had cast a shadow hiding her from the rest of the sun but still showing the house. She ascended the stairs as she smelt coffee piquing her interest as she slipped into the house. She didn’t see anyone in the entry room, but her care fleeted as she put her focus on finding the coffee. She found her way to the kitchen walking quickly into the room focused on her target. Her eyes scanned the room taking notice to Owen, Elijah, and Caia acknowledging them before landing on the pot of coffee. Bingo. She darted to the cabinets grabbing the mugs before she took to the coffee. She poured the black drink in leaving just enough room for milk.
meetpluto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

' ✦ ' ─── ❝ sweet talkin ─

Postby niico » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:08 am

' PARK JI-WOON'
        role.)..beta of mountain packxxs.o.) ..bisexualxxmentions.)..none xxtagged.)..nonexxword count.) ..479

4:30 in the morning. the sun was just barely peeking out over the horizon, and there ian was, snoozing away in his cozy little bed, that was too small for him. he had his own cave, seeing as he was the beta, but the commodities inside didn't necessarily meet his standards. his alarm clock started to blare, a terrible, terrible noise that caused him to shake awake. with a loud grunt, ji-woon slammed a fist down onto the horrid noise maker, and it stopped. he pulled a pillow over his eyes as he remembered what he had found inside of their borders. a body from the valley pack. his body shuddered and he started to sweat. what if this tore up the relations between the two packs? he was nervous. he hadn't ever really gotten to know them, but he'd grown fond of the idea of them being nice. ian threw the pillow off his face and forced himself to move. his feet landed on the floor with a thud, and he used his palms to push himself off the bed.

the korean boy stretched, the tips of his fingers close to reaching the ceiling. he boosted himself up more by going on his toes so he could stretch his wrist against the ceiling. he threw off his shirt and started to stretch out his muscles, for real. he pulled his arm across his torso, his face scrunching in. he followed that with more stretches then proceeded to do his little exercise routine in the morning that kept him in shape. pushups, lunges, crunches, etc. it wasn't much, and he couldn't do more considering his short ceiling, but at least he did something.

he finished his workout, a light layer of sweat covering his skin. it was 5:04 now, and jiwoon was about ready to take a shower. he turned the water to the setting where it was most hot, and the bathroom started to steam up.

ian finished up with his bathroom stuff- showering, drying his hair, shaving. he threw on a powder blue shortsleeved button up tshirt with dark navy blue shorts. he stepped up to the door, grabbing white vans. he slipped them on and then headed out the door, where he would eat breakfast. he suddenly remembered the meeting with harlow and the opposing alpha and beta. he groaned as he made his way to the main cave. the smell of delicious food wafted from the cave's entrance. his stomach grumbled as he pushed the door in. the wide array of food made his mouth water. he grabbed three or four donuts and threw them on a plate. then he took another plate, shoving actual breakfast food like bacon and eggs on there. he made his way to the coffee maker and poured himself a hefty amount of coffee- no sugar, no creamer.
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 001. ]

Postby dilly » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:06 pm

❝ CECILIO SANTOS ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬ mountain pack | 23 | portuguese | bisexual | tags ; harlow | mentions ; elizabeth & ian

Come get your food, you animals. Cecilio’s eyes darted up off the page he was writing on, fixing on the watercolor smear of rosy gold in the sky. Sunrise was such a lovely time, and it was only his alpha’s call that could tear him away. The promise of food, of course, was not a lure easily ignored, and he carefully set aside the folded notebook that had been resting in his lap, slowly lifting his arms above his head in a luxurious stretch. The morning was soft, and perfect in just above every way – a summer sunrise was high on Cecilio’s list of favorite things. Although, just about anything ranked on that list, at least somewhere. Sunrise, sunset, full noon, moonlight, starlight, purple thunderstorms, they all made the list. The sky told countless stories, and he might have been able to sit atop the jumble of rocks above the caves for as long as he pleased, listening to what the trees and the whispering breeze had the say. And even as he thought it, he knew better; there was no good news to be had, even in the tranquil forest. The whole pack knew, and he, like everyone else, could feel the tension as easily as he could feel the ballpoint pen in his hand. The tragedy was still thick in the air, and his senses were smothered in despair, as much as he tried to hide it.

And he tried nobly, albeit in vain, as he felt it was his duty to keep the spirits of his pack lifted. And even if it wasn’t his duty, it was an impulse he could not ignore. There was little he could do to soften their natural reactions, he knew, especially the more hot-headed members of his pack, the ones he knew would turn naturally to combat. Not Cecilio; his soul simply was not in it. He would do his part, of course, and he kept this fact at the forefront of his mind as he picked himself up and began to clamber back down toward the caves. Breakfast was close and hot, and extravagant and altogether too-much, he already knew, but he made his way down with a smile, holding onto the tattered notebook as he went. You never knew when poetry was going to hit you, after all. Pushing his glasses up on his nose, inhaling deeply as he entered the main cave, he took a moment to savor all that the morning had to offer. Sure, there was a tense gathering between alphas on the horizon, but did that mean breakfast had to be a somber affair? Nodding his head respectfully to Harlow, he leisurely took in the occupants of the cave, giving another genial nod to Elizabeth and Ian.

Food was being hoarded onto plates and black coffee poured into mugs, and Cecilio made his way unobtrusively forward, enjoying the swirling scents of savory and sweet as they eddied in the cave. He would eat once the majority of the pack was sated and mingling, and he instead devoted himself to the task of approaching their alpha. The commanding and powerful Harlow, exuding confidence at every turn, and for as dazzling as her composure might seem, Cecilio trusted there was at least a glimmer of fear behind that façade. She was responsible for the welfare of the pack, after all – who wouldn’t feel a little dark and distracted? As he neared their red-headed leader, he reached forward to touch her elbow softly, a cheerful smile still drawn across his face. It was inherent and unchangeable, his habit of affection and lush words, and it was in full flare even now, regardless of recent events. “I watched the sunrise, and did you know it pales in comparison? Our radiant queen should be the first to eat.”
dilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

' ✦ ' ─── ❝ robin (01) ─

Postby Kim Jongdae » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:18 pm

LIU-KUI "ROBIN" HUANG
baby swing by, girl you should come through !!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

tagged, harlow (mentioned), pack (mentioned) |etc, 500 words

Even as the sun began to peek through the binds of Robin's room, the sleeping beauty didn't seem to budge in the slightest. More accurately, with her waves of lengthy curls splayed out against her pillows, the young werewolf only twitched in her sleep, body shifting in the slightest, before settling in once again. She did attempt to turn away from the light source, likely a subconscious hoping that if she did, she'd be allowed a little more shut eye. Those dreams, however instinctual they were, were dashed immediately when the voice of her alpha tears through her mind and quite metaphorically zaps her awake and into full attention. The young Chinese girl's eyes pop open at the sound of food, though a yawn follows immediately.

Robin groans in discontent at the wake up call, but heeds it nonetheless as she heaves herself into a sitting position and proceeds to rub at her still tired eyes. Glancing at the time- guess it was getting later and later into the day, it was time to rise and shine anyways.

Her eyes wander over a picture frame on the nightstand of her room, a small smile forms at the picture framed so neatly. Two figures stood side by side- one significantly taller than the other, both smiling so brightly it could've blinded her if Robin wasn't careful. Exaggeratedly, of course. They looked so happy- they were so happy in the captured moment. The backdrop of the framed picture looked great too- if the two 'stars' in the center weren't enough. Robin's fingers graze at the glass, her fingertips touch the smiling faces for only a mere second, but it was enough for a warm feeling to spread through her being. Through her body and right to her toes- a great way to start the day, considering the urgent circumstances within the pack recently.

Without wasting another second, the werewolf threw off her covers and headed towards the bathroom to freshen up. It takes her maybe half an hour at most to comb through her hair and brush her teeth and then she's throwing on some outfit rather half hazardously and headed out of her living quarters. She's simply wearing some oversize hoodie that really shouldn't have belonged to her and a pair of raggedy old sweatpants that were just marginally suitable to be worn in the presence of others (to be honest). Her hair had been left free flowing behind her and the rest of her appearance- well, rather simple this morning. In short, she was comfortable, practically drowning in the soft material of her clothing and nothing more.

As soon as the pack comes into view, along with the food already set out on the tables, Robin finds herself watching in the entrance way for a moment. Although she'd gotten up, her mind was still fuzzy with a sort of drowsiness that persisted. Coffee. The Chinese wasn't a particularly aggressive or avid coffee consumer, but it seemed appropriate this morning. (Maybe).
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

' ✦ ' ─── ❝ 01 ─

Postby Mimu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:06 pm

❛ ❛ Bebe Winnie
      mountain pack⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯location;main cave>forest⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯tag;kaizin downey⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      Bebe woke up with sun shining in her eyes, as she quickly closed the blind. That sure did give her a headache, as she moved her body off the bed, feeling the cold floor under her toes. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes the best she can, letting her own feet take the lead towards the bathroom. It wasn't the biggest of them all, but Bebe didn't mind it at all. Looking at herself in the mirror as she quickly brushed her teeth and did her do, coming back out itching her belly adding with a small yawn leaving her mouth. The night was warm for Bebe, leaving herself in less clothes than she normally wears to bed.

Quickly getting changed in a black tank top that had some stupid band brand on, adding on with some black sweatpants. Bebe knew what was going on down in the main cave, so she didn't bother going down there. Finding someones body in their borders was on edge for Bebe, but she tried to stay out off it.

It didn't take long for Bebe to skip around everyone, seeing the table filled with food. Liking her lips a little, as she quickly took an apple from the bowl and headed out. Sure breakfast was nice and all, but Bebe didn't feel the need too eat anything big. Bebe knew some needed coffee to wake them up, but just a splash of water to her face, makes her day brighter than anything she comes across. She knew it was dangerous to walk outside of the borders from what's going on, but she was careful around her steps.

BeBe was a fast walker with her feet, but stopped as she slowly stopped to sniff the air. It smelt strong like some cologne she's never smelt before. Moving her feet one by one toward the smell, coming across a house that didn't look so nice. Bebe huffed a breath though her nose, moving one step at a time again, coming more closer. With a quick shift of her eyes, she saw a man relaxing out in the sun. Letting out a little laugh to herself, slowly moving once again towards him. She just hopes he doesn't become a big threat to her.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:34 pm

─── T Y L E R ───
    ❝ valley pack // room, kitchen // mentions: owen, caia, elijah, fayre // tagged: open ❞
    The days following Madelaine's death had all timelessly blurred together. Tyler's mind still whirled from the discovery. It was completely unfathomable that one second, his baby sister had been bright and alive, and the next she was gone. Sure, there was no one in the pack, likely even the world, that could have annoyed him more than his own sister, and yet a life without her was unthinkable. She was his only blood remaining and her death was a failure of his own. If things could be different, he would have reversed their fates in an instant without any consideration. Even more unthinkable was the realization that someone out there had done this to her. How could such a young girl have already made an enemy, especially when there were so many more important people to hate? He couldn't help but feel responsible, even if there was no cause. Maybe his pestering got to be too much for someone, and this was a punishment? The possibilities were endless and overwhelming.

Tyler had taken to sleeping in Madelaine's room in the days following her death. Though, the amount of sleep he really got there was little. He found himself lying awake all night, taking comfort in the familiarity of her belongings. Whatever sleep he did manage was plagued by the same image: the moment the mangled, lifeless body was presented to him. The people who had seen it already had warned him against it, but he had demanded to see it anyways. There was no other way that he could believe it was true without seeing for himself. He had sat there for what felt like hours in disbelief, cradling her. Even now, if he stared too long he could have sworn her blood still lingered on his palms despite the scrubbing. Blinking, the image disappeared, leaving only clean hands and an unsettled mind in its wake. The exhaustion was starting to take its toll.

The light creeping in through the blinds was a welcome relief, despite the nagging heaviness in Tyler's eyes. Daytime meant that there were thing's that needed to be done and that it was acceptable to be out and about. Most importantly, daytime meant that sleep was no longer a threat to his now weary mind. Sluggishly, he pulled himself out of bed and dressed in a deep red henley and a pair of jeans. Making his way to the door, he caught his reflection in a mirror: hair disheveled and prominent dark circles under his eyes replaced his usual bright smile. Waiting no longer, he made his way down into the kitchen where a few of his packmates had begun to gather as they woke. The version of himself that they were used to, sarcastic and always cracking a joke, seemed to be an entirely different person now, someone he could not fathom being. Instead, he nodded to them in quiet acknowledgment as he poured himself a cup of coffee.
Reiy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

' ✦ ' ─── ❝ 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 ─

Postby na'vi. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:42 am

─── 𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘓𝘖𝘞 𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘋

── i. 24 yrs ii. female iii. rom. int. iv. Mountain Pack Alpha loc. main cave tags. open mentions. --

Setting food out with Dallas was always an event, then again everything was an event with her younger brother. He was much like her in some ways though definitely more of a prankster and jester. Harlow grinned, pinching her brother as she began to set things out, looking up as Beth came into the room she greeted the dark haired woman with a smile, "Feels like we need enough food for an army," her words were soft with a sarcastic laughter as she stood, propping a hand on her hip, "If you want to set the turnovers out though Beth that would make you quite possibly the best." Harlow grinned as she moved about, plating various foods and ushering her younger brother out of the way as he continued to steal pieces of bacon like a misfit.

There was talent in wearing masks, and that was a talent Harlow was the master of. On the outside a fiery and infectiously confident red-head who'd move heaven and hell for her pack but behind her mask she was drowning. Not in thought that someone in her pack murdered a young girl in cold blood, but that something was hunting them. Her pack was being crucified for crimes they didn't commit and if she didn't find the cause of the problem it would only worsen. Nights bled into days and for nearly three days she hadn't slept, at least not well. Her hands calloused and the paws of her wolf blistered from endless nights of trying to find a trail, a clue, anything in the mountainous steeps her pack called home to prove the innocence of her pack. Every time she came up empty handed, the place where Madelaine's body was found reeked of Mountain Pack- there was nothing to prove Valley's theory otherwise. Everything was cut and dry against her pack and it drove her mad, she was fighting an uphill battle without a cavalry to save her.

Though when she had doubts there were specific members of her pack that helped ease the tension and weight that sat squarely on her shoulders and one of those people happened to be Cecilio. She was absorbed in making sure there was enough food for everyone, nodding heads to each member as they filled their plates and went about their ways. A soft touch to her elbow drew her attention away and she turned to see his signature cheery smile. While her confidence was infectious Cecilio's optimism was infectious aswell and she smiled softly, grounding herself so she could concentrate as he spoke. She found him to be poetic at times and she grinned, "You're a charmer Cecilio, you know that right?" Opting to grab not one, but two plates she handed one to him with a smile. She didn't pile her plate, stress was quite the appetite suppressant, instead opting to grab a few pieces of bacon, a pastry filled with egg, pepperjack cheese, and peppers, and some toast with butter she found a seat of her own, waiting for her new found company in Cecilio to join her.

─── 𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘑𝘈𝘏 𝘞𝘖𝘜𝘓𝘍𝘌

── i. 24 yrs ii. male iii. rom. int. iv. Valley Pack Member loc. packhouse tags. Fayre mentions. most of valley

Article after article, simple musings of a small town cluttered the various websites he knew to check. Granted at this point scouring the vast internet for articles that even hinted at both werewolves and what happened to one of his own pack had become a nervous habit, a tic if you will. A coping mechanism for when he hadn't had a cigarette in a while, a habit he's been trying to kick for a little over a year now but always went back to when things around him got out of control or the stress became too much. In the absence of a cigarette it was usually a bouncing pen, the feverish flick of his thumb across the screen of his phone as he read, or really anything to distract him. He paused the search on his phone to take a swig of water, too lazy to make the coffee that morning plus he always managed to burn it. He'd wait until some was made and steal a little cup before going for a much needed run.

Returning to his phone he could smell Caia before he saw her and his whiskey colored gaze glanced towards the Alpha and a simple smile as if to say 'mornin' flashed on his features before he returned to the device in his hands. Nothing, nothing, and surprise- more nothing. Then again there wasn't much he could expect from his search, something happening this deep into the territories likely wouldn't catch wind with any publishers in Wolf Pointe. Humans rarely ventured this far from the town and any stories that came from people who did were passed off as folklore and wive's tales- stories to tell the children around a campfire. He hummed in response to Caia's question, bringing a hand up to run through his hair roughly as he let the phone drop from his hand and back onto the counter, "Nothing worthwhile, but you know Bill Anderson bagged a nice buck so that's so news worthy." His tone was hot with annoyance. Not so much as an inkling of what happened to their youngest pack member it was enough to nearly push him to his boiling point. Hopefully Caia's meeting with the red-headed tyrant in the mountains would clear things up but he doubted it, everything about it left a bitter taste in his mouth.

More and more members began to filter in Owen and Fayre among those faces he greeted each of them with a simple nod of his head, everyone milling about to get their day started. He hummed, his eye catch Fayre- she was arguably his closest ally within the pack. They were nearly of the same feather, quiet and introverted. With one swift movement he nabbed a cup of coffee of his own, straight black, no milk, two sugars, and a tiny pinch of salt to bring out flavors other than burnt coffee bean. His took a long sip from the cup humming happily as he did so. Weaving his way around the counter top his slid his phone into his pocket before making his way to Fayre, arching one of his eyebrow suspiciously, "Did you go on a run without me?" His voice was quiet and teasing, she smelled like she had been plucked straight from the woods that morning and he'd by lying if he said he didn't wish to be out and running his ass off right now to blow off some steam. He may eve check if someone wanted a rough spar, release the tension and let his wolf take pure control.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me