โ€• ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ. \\ ๐Ž๐๐„๐.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

โ€• ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ. \\ ๐Ž๐๐„๐.

Postby kameha » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:22 pm

โŒœ โ”โ”โ”โ”, ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ. โ…ฐ.
๐š ๐›๐ข๐  ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ. ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง-
๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐š ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ-
๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐.
๐Ÿ” ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ
๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž?

Last edited by kameha on Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โง‰ \\ lynn. recently
recovered account.

music enthusiast.

kameha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules,,

Postby kameha » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:47 pm

โ”โ”โ”๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ.

โ…ฐ. no explicit violence. โ…ฑ. no
sexual imagery. โ…ฒ. follow all cs
guidelines. โ…ณ. no perfect cha-
racters. โ…ด. one character per
person. โ…ต. be active. โ…ถ. real-
istic faceclaims please. โ…ท.
post all chatter on the discussion
thread.
. โ…ธ. age range is 16-
23. โ…น. post reservations on
the discussion thread.

Last edited by kameha on Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐.

โง‰ \\ lynn. recently
recovered account.

music enthusiast.

kameha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ€• ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ. \\ wip.

Postby kameha » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

( โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐.,, )

๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฒ๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ. ----
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐Ÿ”"๐Ÿ'. ๐›๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ.
[ ๐ค๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ก๐š. ]
๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ . ----
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐Ÿ“"๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'. ๐›๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ.
[ f(x)]

๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž,, ----
๐š๐ ๐ž. ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ.
[ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž. ]
๐ค๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง. ----
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐Ÿ“"๐Ÿ“'. ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ.
[ 'gvre. ]

๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ฏ๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž. ----
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐Ÿ“"๐Ÿ’'. ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ.
[ meetpluto. ]
๐š๐ ๐ž. ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š๐ง.
๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž. ]

๐ฉ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ. ----
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐Ÿ“"๐Ÿ–'. ๐›๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ซ.
[ little lyre. ]
๐š๐ ๐ž. ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ.

๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž. ----
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐Ÿ’"๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'. ๐›๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก.
[ exorcism. ]
๐š๐ ๐ž. ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ .
Last edited by kameha on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

โง‰ \\ lynn. recently
recovered account.

music enthusiast.

kameha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ€• ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ. \\ ๐Ž๐๐„๐.

Postby kameha » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:48 pm

๐Ž๐๐„๐.

โง‰ \\ lynn. recently
recovered account.

music enthusiast.

kameha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ€• ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ. \\ ๐Ž๐๐„๐.

Postby kameha » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:50 pm

- -๐ ๐€ ๐“ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐.
------tagged; none. location; work. feeling; tired, bored. overwhelmed. wearing; yellow hoodie, ripped jeans, navy blue vans.
-----โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

-----it was just another day for nathan. his job isn't necessarily bad, he would say, but it wasn't the best for him either. he would have much rather be sitting home with a paint brush in his hand, staining a canvas with the colors and patterns of his heart. instead, he was leaning down at a counter, waiting for the next trust fund kid with ten hoodies in his tiny, untouched hands. sighing, face resting in his hand, he blew a bubble out of his bubblegum. sometimes people watching was just not satisfying enough at this stupid store. there was maybe one person in this place that caught his attention right now, and it was the fancy looking guy walking towards him with a huge letter. the hell? he hadn't applied for college yet. had his mom sent in an application without him knowing? unsettled, he ignored the feelings creeping down his spine and greeted the customer as cheerfully as he could.

-----"hello, how may i help you, sir?" nathan greeted, popping another bubble lazily. nathan thought, oops. as soon as the man made a scrunched nose at his slightly rude manners. he stopped after that. the man cleared his throat, adjusting his suit before leaving the envelope on the cashier register. it was, indeed, in nathan's name, and had been fancily sealed with one of those nice red wax seals. pretty. however, he didn't get distracted by the seal, of all things. he was more questioning who the hell that was, and why they just walked into the store like that. they didn't even say anything! what a weird person. nathan picked up the envelope, running his rough fingers over it before promptly ripping it open. not as convenient, but the only way he really could open it. what lay inside consisted of a few papers and a keycard, stating he would need it for the mission they would send him on. mission? who was them? he began to read further, suddenly aware that people were beginning to wonder what the cashier was doing as well.

-----it said that others had been chosen as well, and they had been keeping an eye on him for a while. well, if that wasn't creepy, he thought. it was. extremely. it said he had been chosen as the painter, and that he was recognized for his impeccable talent for painting his feelings. he didn't get it though. how did they know that? he never showed his paintings to like, anyone. he had never had a relationship that was serious, and all his friends weren't that close. it listed some of the other roles in the envelope, and that there was a small place where they would be able to gather and talk about what was happening, therefore why they all had a keycard. it also said they were to be compensated for their time. money? he was already in. he needed money, and badly, especially if he were to enroll in college soon.

โง‰ \\ lynn. recently
recovered account.

music enthusiast.

kameha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€• ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท

Postby โ€ โ€'gvre. » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:03 pm

โ”โ” โ แด‹ษชแด sแดแด-สแดœษด // สแดœส€ษช โž 'โŠฑ โthe big bad wolf cowered from this little red riding hood โž
    xxxForm |Tagged ; no one.| location ; home | mood ; curiosity killed the cat? | wearing ; an oversized sweater and fluffy oversized socks | 839 words
    with his legs curled against his chest and a blanket covering his small frame. nobody would expect someone like Yuri to be the person behind the infamous Kori. one of the top hackers which people only recognize by the signature stuffed bunny. the boy had a fork in his mouth, next to him a small tray which held the strawberry shortcake he was eating. his eyes were bouncing between the screens. one which had security camera recordings and another which had a kitten video playing. the youtube clip caused a small smile to appear on Yuri's lips. this was his job. anyone would be rather disgusted by it. someone so young and smart like him, not in school and instead staring at three computer screens. fact is, Yuri didn't need school. he dropped out long ago, not finding any use for it. plus, it was boring. even his teacher's said he was no longer required to be there.
    xxxx pulling the fork from between his lips, Yuri took another small bit of the cake that sat next to him before eating it, a small hum of satisfaction leaving his throat. but he was snapped out of his short blissful moment when he noticed something in the camera that he had set up right outside his apartment. Yuri moved out from his parent's place long ago. mainly because he was sick of them. his family still provides for many of his things though, and he doesn't really complain about that. placing the plastic fork down on the tray, Yuri's brows furrowed as he watched a very wealthy yet suspicious looking man approach his front door. the hacker's fists clenched. was it the fbi? was he finally getting caught? he never made any mistakes though! hugging Kori, the bunny, closer to his chest, Yuri was now sitting on the edge of his seat. as if getting ready to bolt. and he really was about to when he saw the recorded man reach into his blazer. a gun? nope, he was wrong. it was... a letter? blinking in confusion, Yuri let his shoulders relax a bit before clicking his tongue. so he got nervous over nothing, huh?
    xxxx Yuri continued to observe the very sketchy looking stranger. he watched as he placed the letter at his front door and even watched as he stood up straight and fixed his blazer. so it was a weirdly nice looking mailman? yeah right. "huh" Yuri ended up breathing out. he continued to watch as the man got ready to leave. but before he did, Yuri was taken aback when the suited man stared directly into the security camera. okay, now that was weird. very weird.
    xxxx Yuri remained in his seat. just till he confirmed that the man was gone. when he saw the same stranger walk out of the apartment complex from another camera, Yuri stood up. the sweater he was wearing falling past his hands and stopping mid thigh. he waddled his way out of his dark room and into the living room. his eyes scanning the area before he finally bounded forwards. his bunny plush was still in his arms. when he reached the front door, Yuri huffed. he had forgotten he had put at least seven locks on his door. for safety. he wasn't over exaggerating i swear. reaching for the keys, Yuri twirled it in his finger before unlocking all the locks and finally pushing the front door open. just a crack. he slipped his small hand out, touching around a bit for the letter before finally holding onto it. he retreated his arm, placing the fancy looking envelope on the ground before starting to do up all the locks again. when he finished, he picked up the letter and blinked at it before shrugging his shoulders and skipping back into his room.
    xxxx Yuri flopped into his chair when he arrived. crossed his legs on it. he was small, so he fit perfectly. on the front of the envelope was one of those seals. how old school. it caused Yuri to scoff slightly in amusement.
    xxxxSighing, the hacker eventually opened the letter, out of curiosity. he leaned back in his chair and began to read. it was quite a long stretch of silence, and when Yuri finally processed every word on the letter, he couldn't help but smirk slightly. mission? others? what was this, a spy movie or something? he had no need to go. he didn't like meeting others. they were far too loud for him. and he already had money. but. Yuri was a curious person. and oh was this letter tugging at his curiosity. looking away from the letter, he let his gaze rest on another one of his computer screens. he already finished everything he needed to do. and he had no clients. so he was free. and bored. eh, why the hell not? brushing his thumb against the key card, Yuri read over the time and location again. yeah, he would go. what's the worst that could happen?
โ€ โ€'gvre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€• ๐‘ 01.

Postby serafim » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:48 pm

โ”€โ”€ ๐˜™๐˜๐˜• ๐˜š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Ž !โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€/"seen a little vision in my mindโ”€yeah, yeah, yeah"
      ( the singer / location; apartment / tagged; none /wearing black pullover, black nike cap, skinny jeans and rainforest mango huaraches )
    he had just gotten home from his usual session at the dance academy, beads of sweat still glistening on his forehead as he hummed along to the song playing on his phone. His body still ached and felt exhausted even just humming, the attempts to put his voice to the song just ended in a quiet huff. Sure he was known for his singing skills and once was called South Korea's "rising star", but he never believed the hype around his given stage name, Ace. Him and his stage persona were two different people, something he had hoped would stay that way as he didn't want to take the drama and stress home with him. Rin had moved in hopes of finding new opportunities as well as a change of scenery, he was tired of the same old people and the same old schedule, there was comfort in monotonous things but sometimes he wanted a thrill.
    he allowed himself to pull off the hat he was wearing and tossed it on the white marble counter. Sometimes he was so in and out of his apartment it didn't even feel like his. He frowned at the thought of being such a busy body and decided to call it a day, no more outings for him unless it was necessary. Besides he was already aching and there was no point in him running around and tiring himself out more.
    He was about to plop down on the white love seat nestled by the balcony before he heard the electronic doorbell buzz followed by a knock. After a few moments of quiet contemplation he turned around and walked back to the door, unlocking it and opening to find nobody there. Rin frowned somewhat as he poked his head out, looking up and down the hall and only catching a man in a suit hastily walking away. Suspicious he thought, only noting the envelope settled on the outside handle as he was beginning to close it, catching it before it fell and closing the door with the gentle nudge of his foot. He took the time to examine it as he walked back to the couch, sitting down as he flipped it over. A red wax stamp sealed whatever was enclosed and pried it open with a slide of his finger across it.

He tentatively pulled out some papers that were enclosed, reading over it as his eyebrows furrowed at the content. a gathering?and people being chosen like me he thought to himself, a sneer gathering on his lips at the thought, this had to be a prank right? just some way for a crazy fan to see him? Rin was about to toss it in the trash until he felt something like a card inside, digging into the envelope and slipping it out. A keycard. After a silent moment he glanced at the papers in his hand one more time, scanning the time and place. If there really are others there and this isn't some cruel prank, what harm could it do.

serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meetpluto » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:02 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Vivian Lan. 18. Gamer. Location: apartment room. Tagged: no one
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    Just one more person. One more. Where is that idiotโ€ฆ! Vivianโ€™s eyes stared deeper into the computer screen watching everything. She noticed movement to her side of the screen. It was then her plan went into action. Just act like you are not noticing then SHOOT! She watched the victory title appear as the room ruptured into screams. She smiled softly as her good friend and manager Ryan came over grabbing her by the shoulders as he screamed at her, โ€œYou did it.โ€ He kissed Vivianโ€™s head as she said, โ€œYou know like every other time.โ€

Vivian stood up looking across the room seeing her fans cheering her name as she did a shy wave. She loved playing the games, but this was not her vibe. She hated the crowds and the corporations trying to hound her. She hated the spotlight, but it was what came with the territory. She felt Ryanโ€™s hand wrap around her wrist pulling her away from the prying eyes. She followed willingly as he began telling her what was up next today. They got to the front of the hotel where the meeting was. One of the valet boys came in bringing Ryanโ€™s car to the front. She was planned to go to a party later to meet other gamers though she just wanted some downtime. Vivian hated parties just as much as gamer meetups. She hated the small talk, the fake smiling, and nodding. Ryan pulled her out of her thoughts as he said, โ€œHey there. Get your head back on land. I will check your mail you get into bed.โ€

Vivian smiled at Ryan getting out of his car walking toward the apartment complex she called home. She lived here with Ryan since he was like her older brother but also her manager. She couldnโ€™t imagine living alone since losing her parents. She sighed thinking about them as she walked up the door of her apartment. She slipped the door open seeing something on the floor laying there. She stopped in her tracks seeing the name on the envelope noticing it was hers. She knelt grabbing the envelope as she thought why it was sent here and not her mailbox. She walked with it back to her room opening it slowly. She read that there was a meeting for people like her.

Vivian stopped reading to look around to see Ryan come from somewhere like his usual pranks. But he never came out. She was alone in her room as she looked back seeing a time and place, gosh another party. She sighed looking at the official insignia on the paperwork. She sighed figuring it would get her out of going to the party. It was the only way to get out of the party, and even if it was a prank she could still get out of the party. It was decided she was going to go to whatever this weird thing was.
meetpluto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exorcism » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:42 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ - cora rose
    โ‚€โ‚. tagged no one. - โ‚€โ‚‚. location apartment. - โ‚€โ‚ƒ. mood hyper. - โ‚€โ‚„. wearing yellow sweater, short-shorts w/ black fishnet leggings, yellow converse.

she was a bustle of nerves as she frantically rushed back and forth from the bathroom to her kitchen, gathering supplies as she went. hearing dull claws hit the sides of her bathtub made her giggle some, and she quickly grabbed some dish soap as she rushed back to the source of the noise. a small, albeit rather fat, orange pomeranian greeted her with a yip before dancing around on his paws. the sight made her laugh as she leaned down next to him, touching her nose to his. "okay stinky boy, lets get you bathed," she baby talked him, grabbing a cup and the dish soap. i really need to buy some dog shampoo. she took her sweet time bathing him, though the dog wasn't as content to sit around as she was, as he would often run from her as she desperately tried to pour water on him or apply a good amount of soap. after some struggling, however, cora was finally able to get him clean. scooping the waterlogged dog up in her towel laden arms, she continued to baby talk her praises for how good he was.

this was her life, for the most part. when she wasn't at her job as a waitress, she was taking care of her rather spoiled dog. picking up her blow-dryer, she did her best to make sure she got him as dry as she could without burning his skin. "see wishbone? you're all clean and dry now," she said, leaning down to give him a quick kiss on his cueball head before he excitedly jumped away from her. she knew he was going to pout with her for a while, but it was only a matter of time before he begged for her attention again. however, a sharp sound distracted her for a brief moment.

looking towards her door, she paused for a moment. was she expecting someone? it was like her to forget company was coming, after all, but a quick glance at the calendar on her wall told her she hadn't. another ring of her doorbell beckoned her to answer, and she skipped her way over to it. without even looking into the peephole, she was surprised to see that no one was there. had she imagined it? glancing at the ground, a small streak of red caught her attention. kneeling to the ground, she picked up the envelope gingerly. "oooooh, mysterious."

with a look around to see if she could spot whoever left the letter, she ducked back into her apartment. plopping down on her couch, she ripped the envelope open with her teeth. was it the most effective way to open it? probably not, but she wasn't about to ruin her nails that she had spent the earlier part of the day painting (painting anything wasn't a talent of hers). she crossed her legs in the lotus position as her read what the letter said, and she had to admit she was curious. its like im invited to some super spy thing! or a secret little get together with unlikely friends like in the movies! the keycard that was also tucked in the envelope had fallen between her thighs, and she had to admit she was curious as to what this was about. it was definitely exciting, and she was all about meeting new people and trying new things! already making her mind up about going, she knew the only thing she needed to do to prepare was to find a dogsitter for wishbone.
exorcism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

01 - Pallas Sol

Postby _Lyre » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:28 pm

โ†ณ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š˜๐š• - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐š›

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stepping through the door, Pallas's eyes were glued to her tablet, stylus quietly tapping against it, editing her current design. Heading to her apartment mailbox, she idly wondered who would send her mail since everyone who would contact her would do so digitally or in person and she hasn't ordered anything lately. She blinked when she saw the envelope.

Is this thing for real?

An actual envelope with a fancy, old-fashioned seal? In the 21st century where there are things such as, oh, she don't know, electronic devices?

She does approve of the mysterious, dramatic anticipation it gives though. And while clichรฉ, it's actually quite elegantly designed. She approves.

Not bothering with waiting, she opened the envelope while walking to her apartment. Eyebrow gradually climbing the more she read, she decided to wait until she's in her apartment and have gotten rid of her contacts (because wearing glasses in the rain is a pain) and is wearing her glasses. Ten minutes later, the words on the paper remained exactly the same. Her inner sci-fi and mystery nerd is currently jumping in joy while she is regarding the letter skeptically.

"A secret gathering? Mission?" Definitely something out of a spy movie."

Even if there wasn't a key card that most certainly looks and feels real, she wouldn't have been able to dismiss the letter. It could very well be paparazzi or haters wishing to ambush her but she doubted it. It's been two years and she was never all that important in the first place anyways. Besides, money. After all, how could she possibly deny herself the discovery of what is going on with the mysterious letter?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me