[ ☆ ── applaud ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[ ☆ ── applaud ]

Postby Kim Jongdae » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:18 pm

┌───────────────────────────────────────┐

Imagex'
One prestigious high school full of rich kids holds the entirety of South Korea's future within their grasp. They were..
born sitting on their respective thrones and social hierarchies have always ruled this school's campus- there may be..
rumors of new honor students from around the world attending Shinhwa High this year, but the school has always b..
een a battleground for competitive heirs; whats new? The f4 boys have always been at the top and the newest arriv..
als at the bottom. And it has always been the notorious f4's job to keep these newcomers at the bottom; surviving t..
he social hierarchy is tough, but the only route to success.

ok so I suck at blurbs, but Ive been talked into a rp based on the kdrama boys over flowers and?? here I am, to serve
(1) f4 are the wealthiest boys and at the top (2) the regular students next (3) the honors at the bottom. we're gonna
kick this off with the second semester after winter break has ended for these mean kids (':

└───────────────────────────────────────┘
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── clap ]

Postby Kim Jongdae » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:28 pm

(1) at least 300 words????
    (2) limiting the amount of users to this rp to like,, 10?? + only 4 characters for now, but it
    'll probably be opened up to as many as you can handle as we close the rp lmao, im not st
    rict on character count-
    (3) pls pm me reserves, anything outside of pms will be disregarded (dms are ok too)
    (4) post forms on the discussion thread, might have a discord?? ages are ~15-19
    (5) id prefer s.k/asian fcs for the regular students bc this is based in s.k, but feel free to
    use any fcs for the honor kids
    (6) pls note that there will be more reg students than any other spot, so Ill be capping th
    e number of honor kids to three too.
    (7) I feel like this should go without saying?? but please feel free to make your regular kid
    s as interesting as you'd like them! they're p much your free spot to do whatever you plea
    se. the only difference between the f4 boys and regulars is that the f4 have more influenc
    e within their circle/parents are the wealthiest/etc/whatever.
    (8) uh yeah, I think thats it for now lmao, msg me for questions, idm! but pls make them
    clear bc sometimes I totally miss the point and im?? so sorry if that happens to you- ;; fe
    el free to msg me concerns too, im always down to changing something up, but uh yeah-

f4 boys:
    ─ kim
    ─ jd
    ─ herald
    ─ anne

Reg students:
    ─ kim
    ─ jd
    ─ herald
    ─ starfyr
    ─ anne
    ─ lemon & paeroa
    ─ jimin
    ─ aurora.borealis

Honor students:
    ─ 200765
    ─ karasu,
    ─ starfyr

user count: 10/10

discussion thread
Last edited by Kim Jongdae on Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:05 am, edited 9 times in total.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── status ]

Postby Kim Jongdae » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:06 am

potentially open,
    + pseudo res post in case i need it-
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── lookin' so fine, chaehoon (01) ]

Postby Kim Jongdae » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:33 pm

CHAE-HOON "KASPER" NA
ive got a bag full of new money !!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

tagged, f4 (mentioned) |oc, lipstick, chateau and wine colors... 2,027 words

A loud bang! against the wall jolts a young Korean male awake, his eyes shooting open, as his body lurches forward and he almost on reflex sits upright in his oversized bed for one. Na Chae-Hoon tries to heave a breath, but it's quietly interrupted by a yawn that overcomes his features. The young man sleepily rubs at his eyes, his hair a mess and the bags under his eyes that were already prominent from the countless sleepless nights deeper than they ever could've been before. He must've looked zombie-ish to anyone who would have seen him in that moment- he probably would've looked zombie-ish to himself if he looked in the mirror at that moment. Despite the loud noise resonating from within Chae-Hoon's skull, there isn't another peep a moment after. The male finds himself holding his breath, however, as he waits for the argument to resume.

As if on cue, the screaming begins once more, a sharp, shrill voice cutting through the silence of the dark Na household; a sharp voice that could only have belonged to one woman. Mrs. Na- Chae-Hoon's mother. Her voice was as distinct as that of a famous singer, Chae-Hoon would've mused at any other given time- excluding the fact that the woman had no talents in singing and couldn't grasp a tune to save her life, of course. His mother's sharp voice is soon followed by a deep baritone one that was so deep it could cause vibrations against anyone if they were close enough. It could only belong to Mr. Na, Chae-Hoon's father. His voice could've been as rich as it were deep, to be honest. If only it weren't laced with that thin wispy roughness of disappointment. Really, if his father and mother could've gotten along, they're voices would've made quite a set of power vocals, ready to set the stage for something influential and of great importance. Unfortunately, their constant bickering and screaming at one another's faces (to not even mention what else goes on, on a daily, during their routinely skirmishes, of course) makes for a dissonance in sounds. From scratchy hopelessness to raspy disappointment, really, they had it all. To add on to the series of unfortunate events, of course, was that the pair of voices are two that the young Korean male had heard throughout his life; they were supposed to be voices that he would have grown to adore and seek out. If only he hadn't loathed the lack of harmony, instead. Perhaps, if one day, there could've been a family meal without fighting, their sweet tones could've created a love song- gross. perhaps not.

Chae-Hoon groans as he flops down against his pillow once again, his chest heaving up for another yawn as he turns to stare at the illuminating clock on his bedside desk. 4:33 am. It read. That's worse than the couple days leading up to this- terrific. The one day he'd have to get up and return to Shinhwa was the day his parents had decided to wake him up nearly and hour and an half earlier than their usual. The young man briefly contemplates falling back into a slumber, but there's another clang! against the floor this time and it jolt's through Chae-Hoon's entire being once again. This time it was something metallic- the Korean knits his brows in brief concern. What if something big had happened downstairs? Should he check?

Before the f4 boy could make a move, he hears them start again. A part of him is relieved at the two voices. He could make out the words now, however, upon being conscious enough to concentrate. Words such as 9MUSE, mine, and you have no control over me! were thrown around by that same deep voice. It was followed by a brief you're cheating on me! by that same shrill voice. And then the house goes silent once again.

The Korean takes this as his chance to throw the covers off of himself and makes a quick stumble towards his bathroom. His bathroom door closes gently behind him as he slips inside, careful not to alarm his parents downstairs that he had already roused from his slumber. It'd really be quite smart, to be honest, not to interrupt whatever was going on downstairs prematurely. Not that he was afraid of his parents, per say, but at the very least, this way, he could slink away and head to campus early without too much of a hassle. Ha. Who would've known, the first day back from winter break and the f4 boy was already "eagerly" heading back earlier than likely anyone else-

As soon as Chae-Hoon finishes brushing up and washing his face, he steps out of the bathroom once again. He winces slightly at the creak as he stepped from tile to carpet. But regardless, the Korean boy throws on the uniform that had been hung in his closet, neatly pressed and ready to be worn specifically for today. His mind briefly flits across the thought of how Yujin's father had been the one to design the uniforms for the school- classy. If the school was going to force a dress code onto the students at Shinhwa, it was at least comforting to know that they came from an at least fashionable man. Yujin was going to be that man someday too, wasn't he? No, he already was that man, fashionable, ambitious, forward-thinking- a rightful f4 member. Chae-Hoon was lucky to have him as a friend.

Shaking his head slightly as he buttons up the last of the buttons on the damned uniform shirt, Chae-Hoon slips on his slippers and slinks out of his room, taking a glance downstairs before heading down himself. The only light that shone from the still dimmed house came from somewhere relative to the kitchen. It was no less noisier than before- the argument seemed to have picked up again while the Korean boy had been too preoccupied with making himself presentable for Shinhwa.

Chewing on his bottom lip, Chae-Hoon makes a quick descend down the stairs, a sort of pseudo-confidence taking over his gait as he makes it to the last stair. He's not sure how he had acquired said pseudo-confidence, but without very much hesitation, the Korean boy finds himself standing in front of his now stilled parents. As soon as he's gotten the pair's attention on him, Chae-Hoon takes a quick, polite bow towards his parents. "Good Morning mom, dad. I hope I'm not interrupting anything like this, but if I am, I'm sorry. It's the first day returning from Shinhwa so I really wanted to head out early- don't worry, I'll grab breakfast on the way too. Money's never been a problem." and with that, the boy finds himself bowing once again out of respect, before swallowing thickly and slinking towards the door, quick to open and slam the door shut before his parents could make much of a protest. Not that they seemed to have cared very much, anyways.

As soon as the door closes to the Na Household, the noise begins to pick up again. Leaning against the door quietly, Chae-Hoon sighs and his nose scrunches quietly in distaste. This was a daily routine however, whether he'd been on break or not, so the Korean heir couldn't quite say he was surprised by the chain of events. He doesn't understand the situation much either though, having only heard snippets of it here and there. But if Chae-Hoon were to be frank, his mother had probably found his father at some local upscale club drinking with pretty women again. The typical fights brought to the table.

Whipping out his phone, the time illuminates. It's half past five am already. Sighing, the f4 boy rings up the chauffeur quietly and urgently orders the man to come and pick him up, before he shoves the phone into his pocket again and lets out a puff of despair into the chilly air. He briefly wonders how he'd been able to get through such an ordeal as a child. There was no doubt that a younger Chae would've likely started crying at the sight of his parents so angry and the volume at which they were screaming at. Unfortunately, as Chae-Hoon matured, he'd realized that the insensitivity ran familiar amongst the f4 and his family.

Chae-Hoon's practically shivering by the time a familiar Porche rolls up into the drive way; it's not one of the better cars the Na family owns, but it'll do for today, he muses. Chae-Hoon doesn't complain much as he slips into the already heated car and sighs quietly at the welcoming tingle of warmth. "Quickest route to Shinhwa." he mutters to the driver, not bothering to mention the idea of breakfast as he relaxes into the soft seats. Campus was only a ten minute drive from his place, he'd be free and alone soon enough.

What he hadn't accounted for, however, was that the poor boy had found himself dozing off even in the short ten minute drive to campus, his eyelids already heavy and breathing evening out as the driver parked the car in the drop off zone and turned to glance at him. The uneasy clearing of the driver's throat is what brings Chae back from nearly teetering too deeply into dreamland and he merely hums in acknowledgement and steps out of the car with a stretch. The Korean boy bids the driver a farewell with a stiff nod as he slings his back over his shoulder.

The sun hadn't even risen yet as the f4 member stumbled onto campus grounds; he quickly flings the doors open and groans as the lights automatically come on with movement. Rubbing at his eyes, Chae-Hoon quickly unlocks the door to the f4 lounge and slips inside. It's pitch-black and dark inside, but the Korean boy doesn't even bother switching the lights on. (It's right there- next to the door, and yet, Chae-Hoon doesn't even bother flinging his arm in some precarious direction to turn it on). Instead, he closes the door with that distinctive click once again, before Chae-Hoon practically throws his bag hazardously in the direction of an empty table in the middle of the room (thank god he made it- if that thud was anything to do by). Bumbling slightly through the dark, he quickly flops into one of the lovesac sacs. Immediately, he feels himself sinking into the soft material of the bean bag chair lain out precariously against one of the walls and sighs in bliss at the feeling. It's dark. It's quiet. It's empty. It's pure bliss- quite literally. Heaven, if you will.

Before Chae-Hoon's able to completely doze off again (he's utterly exhausted, to be honest), he quietly sends a quick text towards the other boys. Can one of you bring me a cup of coffee? Double shot espresso or something would be great, I guess. Or anything is fine, I don't care. Just... not black coffee because that stuff's nasty. The time in that moment didn't even fly across his mind for even a second- the other boys could've been sleeping for all he knew, and yet, the heir to 9MUSE had completely forgotten. His mind is hazy with only the thought of sleep even as the message is successfully sent out. (Hopefully, he hadn't woken up one of the boys on accident- oops).

And with that, Chae-Hoon practically lets his phone fall to the floor next to the lovesac, before he curls up into the over-sized bean bag chair and finally- finally allows himself to fully doze off. Nothing more than maybe an hour of sleep- like a power nap. But at least, that was something right? Especially when his head ached and- the Korean boy isn't even aware that he'd dozed off without finishing his thought, but soon enough, there's soft snoring leaving Chae-Hoon's lips quietly as he slips under.

(Again, if he were being honest though, Chae-Hoon would've been completely okay with simply ditching his first couple classes in exchange for some z's instead- Unfortunately, his parents would be the ones cockblocking that dream).
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── warm up the crevice of my heart, le (01) ]

Postby Kim Jongdae » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:34 pm

LE JUNG
you're sunshine in the spring rain !!
───────────────────────────────────────────────

tagged, yujin (mentioned)|oc, I will fight you, Yujin (ง •̀_•́)ง, I feel like the clipped feel of this post really fits her lmao, 1,737 words

The house is cold and quiet by the time Jung Le stirs from her slumber, the young women turning from one side to the other in an effort to shut down the ceaseless beeping of her alarm. The phone's godsend, to be honest, because without the alarm, there was no doubt in the heiress' mind that she would've over slept today. Instead, Le doesn't waste any time in thinking, doesn't take any time to adjust from "sleep" to "wake", before she's sliding out from under her covers and taking graceful steps towards the bathroom in her master bedroom. The Korean woman threads her fingers through her hair, even as she sheds her sleepwear and steps into the shower. Le takes her time freshening up and getting ready for the day; no one was present to harry her, the house was more or less uninhabited besides her, after all.

Her parents have been out of the house for how long now? three months maybe? Maybe more? Maybe less? The Korean heiress has lost track already. Where were they even now? What country? As far as Le knew, her parents had announced their trip last minute- some anniversary thing they wanted to celebrate on- what was it? Their twenty-fifth year or something? Her parents had said they were going to travel the world this time, starting with Milan in Italy. But that was three months ago now. And the last time Le had heard from them was two and a half (-maybe) months ago. So where were they now? They couldn't still be in Milan, right? (Le had strong doubts about that one). But for all the young woman knew, her parents could be celebrating some big social party somewhere in the world, while she'd been stuck in Seoul, working hard to pick up the slack they'd left in favor of going abroad. Her parents had the luxury of partying their lives away and meeting the most fantastical of people (or maybe not- but at least influential and famous, right?), and yet, their daughter found herself hopping between school and work to keep their self-built child running smoothly. (And yet, some still wonder why their daughter was so unyielding- take a wild guess?)

The empire normally ran by two soon was ran by one. It soon became ran by a student no less, someone who hopped between attending her classes during the day and then heading straight to work afterwards. And then Le would often proceed to spend the late nights behind her mahogany desk up on the 36th floor of the overly glorified corporate building. Fortunately for her, the arrival of winter break had meant she could stay all hours in the office, overseeing the corporate officials below her. Unfortunately for her, it meant that her break, which in her opinion, should've been spent relaxing a little bit before preparing for a new semester at Shinhwa, had been spent working late nights in the office instead. The night lights and city life during the darkest hours were pretty from her view so high above. But were they better than curling up for a long, well needed nap? Most definitely not. Especially if tall stacks of paperwork seemed to have always been built specifically to block said view.

It was definitely fatiguing- the Korean heiress would admit that much to anyone. And yet, despite the long hours, the boring paperwork, and the incompetent fools that her parents- or whoever was in charge of the Human Resources down a couple floors, hired (clearly ineligible for their jobs, mind you), there was no denying that the power and the ability to command such a conglomerate was one that was thrilling at worst and absolutely exhilarating at best. There was just something so intriguing about watching the gears turn in on each separate floor and in each separate department in an effort to churn out the most efficient outputs possible. Everyone feared the deprecating lecture that would have ensued if anything less than the utmost perfect had been produced. The Korean woman had to admit- her parents did train those below them well, good enough to refrain from crossing any dangerous lines they may have trod on in the past.

But even beyond the "downs" of running a corporation on her own, there was an "up". An up that came in the form of a boy with dark chocolate hair and rich sable eyes; a boy with a beautiful face, pretty pink lips, and yet an attitude that could send anyone running with their tails between their legs without having to speak up. A boy- no, a young man, who was not just her academic peer, but her rival in business and daresay- even her parents' mortal enemy (-ok maybe that was a bit of a stretch). And yet, he was a young man who shared the struggles and the pain of growing up like this. The pair could've been mistaken as two peas in a pod in some ways. And yet, Le would've easily argued that he was clearly the better half- always has been and likely always will be. (Would it have been a stretch to say Jung Le adored him?)

Stepping out of the bathroom in a robe, a freshly washed Le slips on her school uniform and makes swift movements to button up and tuck her blouse in. A brief reminder flits through her brain as she takes a look in her mirror for any "messy edges" (as her parents would've called it)- Someone should tell Yujin that these uniforms are becoming unfashionable to wear around, wonder how bad of a fit he'd throw over that one-

Le finds herself chuckling dryly as she makes her way towards the front gate of her home, where a car sat waiting upon her arrival. The BMW 6 series sits pretty in the drive way of her over-sized home, but to be honest, a part of Le wondered if she should've called up the Pagani Huayra currently sitting in the car garage instead. A bit too much to get dropped off at school in? Maybe. But it never seemed to be a problem being dropped off at the corporate building in that exotic before. (But the Korean had to admit- she did enjoy the bmw more than that pagani anyways. As much as an exotic car was interesting, it was simply a mess and not worth the effort, really. It's sole purpose was to sit pretty like a display-)

As soon as Le slips into the comfortable passenger seat of the bmw, her bag sitting in one of the back seats, the young woman lets out a breathe and runs a hand through her hair as if to straighten it out again. "Let's head to the usual cafe first. I want to pick up my coffee before heading to Shinhwa." her directions are cut off and curt, but the driver doesn't argue. He simply nods and starts the engine.

By the time Shinhwa High had come into view, the Korean Heiress had two cups of piping hot coffee in her grasp; one, a regular cup of black coffee that could've been darker than her soul and the other- some drink that Le would've never bothered to remember, if it weren't for someone more or less (definitely more) important.

Stepping out of the car, the young Korean woman slings her bag onto her shoulder and carefully balances her cups of coffee as she slams the car door shut. She takes a quiet sip of her coffee and cringes ever so slightly as the bitterness immediately floods across her tongue to cover her taste buds. It's oh so very bitter, the coffee. But regardless of her outward expression, Le wouldn't have had it any other way, anyways.

She makes her way towards that room that every student should've known oh-so-well at this school- and yet, many have never gotten quite a chance to enter before. As soon as she's able to step into the room- can't trust her with any key to be honest, Le finds herself quite surprised to see a boy already passed out in one of the bean bag chairs laid out precariously in the spacious room. Despite the lights having flickered on when Le flipped the switch, the boy's lights were, metaphorically, completely out. He didn't move an inch, even as the bright lights flashed on and the Korean heiress shuffled quietly towards the table in the center of the room.

Le couldn't quite make out which boy out of the three he was (- if it were yujin, she would've recognized him), with his face squished rather ugly against his chair, his nose pressed into the soft material and his dark hair falling to create shadows over his closed eyes. His uniform was becoming somewhat rumpled as he shifted from time to time, arms crossed but digging into the lovesac. The Korean couldn't resist rolling her eyes after a couple seconds and then realization. Chae-Hoon.

She simply ignores him as he continues to snooze and sets down the cup of coffee that's been keeping her hand warm instead. Slipping out a piece of paper (more like a business card, but small details) and a pen from her bag, the heiress couldn't help but grin rather devilishly as she scribbled something quickly onto the back of said paper. Le completely foregoes any formalities without hesitation,

Hey. Mr. Supposedly a scary f4 (Shin), you better be here before this cup becomes cold, I didn't bring you cold coffee. Oh and by the way, stop leading middle school girls on with your instagram feed, you don't even want to know what I overheard from the just-barely freshmen, and what they want to do, on my way here. Be wary for your safety- as if to make it more appropriate, Le finds herself adding four ㅋ's to the end of her note- and a little mocking ♡, as if that'd make everything better.

And it's with that, the Korean slips the sheet corner just under the coffee cup (effectively using it as a weight), before she herself slipped out of the room, with her own coffee in hand and the lights flickering off as she left. Le smooths out her outfit as she meets the open hallway once again and as casually as possible- heads towards the rows and rows of lockers.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── jamie-amie-amie ! ]

Postby niico » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:24 am

filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler
PAK JUNGKOOK "jamie" an f4 boy
              ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
              tags; tora<3 mentions; f4 boys s.o; panrom-sex ooc; this is too short but i wanted to get something up wc; 515

xxxpak jungkook, or jamie, hadn't had the best sleep that night. he had a nightmare, woke up, went back to sleep, had another nightmare, and repeat. jamie grunted as his alarm buzzed, and he threw a pillow over his face in frustration, he'd woken up in a cold sweat. he put his alarm clock all the way on the other side of the room (which was huge, by the way) in an attempt to get him to wake up sooner. he just flung the pillow over in the general direction of the clock and then forced himself out of the nice, comfy, warm bed (only after snuggling up in the warmth of the blanket once more). he dragged his feet while he walked over to his gigantic good sized closet, wearing only a white wife beater and grey boxer briefs. he struggled into black leather jeans, hopping up to give him more leverage. honestly, they were a hassle to get on, but damn did he look good in them. he finally managed to get them on and then pulled out a light purple button up and a plain white undershirt. he slipped on the undershirt first and tucked it into the waistline of his pants. then, he pulled on the button up and buttoned the last three buttons, then shoving that into the waistband of his pants. he grabbed his phone and texted tora, letting her know that he would be at her house in about twenty minutes. he hurried and shoved on shoes and a jacket as a ping sounded from his phone. from chae. he glanced at it and decided to get the guy coffee. honestly he wanted coffee himself so he raced out the door after asking tora what kind of coffee she wanted. he speed walked to the nearest coffee shop and pushed into the door, listening to the jingle of the bell when the door hit it.
              xxxhe quickly ordered and paid for coffee and then texted chae to let him know that he'd grabbed him some coffee. he set the three cups into a little tray he'd been given to hold all three then burst out of the cafe, headed in tora's direction. that had taken about ten minutes and it would take him longer to get to tora's house. he kinda got lost along the way, but he managed to pull up the directions on his phone and get there faster than he'd expected to. he walked up to the door, coffees in hand, composing himself before ringing the doorbell that was off to the side of the door. he listened to the nice tone of the doorbell and he checked his watch, waiting for his lady to come to the door. he rapped his knuckles against the door for good measure, taking a sip from his own coffee. it was a brisk day, the wind felt nice on his bare skin. after a few seconds though, it did get old. he started to get goosebumps and he suddenly regretted his choice to wear a short sleeve shirt.
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me