[구미호] ━━ ❝ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[구미호] ━━ ❝ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎

Postby 春雷,, » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:28 pm

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐘....
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Gumihos are known to be of malignant nature, seducing their victims before killing and feasting on their livers or hearts to stay alive, yet if one does not eat human organs/kill someone for a thousand years, they will be able to become a human. Being extremely rare, they are seen as both majestic and alluring but also malicious and heinous, yet because of their rarity, people are always drawn towards their beauty. And now, 2 gumihos have been captured by an extremely powerful wizard who put a curse on them, the black symbols that curved on their throats and thighs an eternal sign of their captivity. Having to work at the inn the man owns, business suddenly flocked as everyone were curious and wanted to have a look at these devious, legendary creatures who are both loved yet hated by their communities. Forced to be either waiters, dance or grant people wishes at the inn, the two fox-spirits live in constant servitude as the days drag by. Maybe it was fate though, that would lead two curse-breakers to the dark tavern where the two beguiling gumihos caught their eyes and captivated their attention. They simply could not stop coming back to visit them and before they knew it, they were falling. The sickening raven swirls that trapped the fox-spirt's freedom were the only thing stopping them from running away. The two curse breakers must not underestimate the complexity of not only their feelings and situations, but also the curse...

one. follow all cs rules please two. a minimum of 300 words per post is required three. LGBTQ+ welcome four. please post at least once a week five. this is a korean setting, so all characters must korean/have some korean roots/be able to speak the language six. pm me for reservations seven. please join the discord server (I'll link when done) eight. realistic fcs only please nine.reservations last 48 hours
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄
Last edited by 春雷,, on Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[구미호] ━━ ❝ 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒

Postby 春雷,, » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:12 pm

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐇𝐎
Luna Moon | ?? | male | gabbie
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The first gumiho wishes desperately to be able to become
a normal human, and thus, despite the agonising torture t
hey suffer through everyday, they have not preyed on hum
an hearts or livers for 998 years. (falls in love with the curse
breaker)

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄-𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑
name | age | male | bam
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The curse breaker and their best friend were sent by the king
to the princess' castle to break a curse that kept the princess immobile.
On the way though, their carriage broke, but due to the menders being
busy, will require three weeks to be fixed. They will have to stay at the
only inn around the area while waiting. (falls in love with the gumiho)

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘
yoo dongyul | 25 | male | lemon
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
They're there to ensure the gumihos' safety if customers get too
grabby or violet. They also harbour a secret crush on the g
umiho but wants them to escape because they see how tra
pped and melancholy the fox-spirit is. They tend to patrol
around the inn for any trouble just in case.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓
Alexis Kim | 23 | male | tea
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
They despise the two gumihos with a passion and thus, also hate
the cursebreakers for trying to free the two fox spirits. They will do an
ything it takes to prevent the gumihos from reaching freedom as they
view the spirits as impure and malicious creatures who stain the purity
of the religion they preach.
𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
Liko Sun | 1k+ | male | hira.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Also a gumiho, they are fiercely protective of their best fr
end. Unlike their best friend however, they do prey on hu
man hearts and livers. It doesn't mean that they like it tho
ugh, they do it to survive. (falls in love with the curse bre
aker's best friend)

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄-𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
Wang Lei | age | male | hosh
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The curse breaker and their best friend were sent by the king
to the princess' castle to break a curse that kept the princess immobile.
On the way though, their carriage broke, but due to the menders being
busy, will require three weeks to be fixed. They will have to stay at the
only inn around the area while waiting. (falls in love with the gumiho's
best friend)

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
Oliver Kim | 21 | male | sprite.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
As both the bartender and cook for the inn, they are the one who
secretly slips poison into the drinks/food of some customers
to feed the gumiho's best friend. They're also the one who d
isposes of the...messy remains and is close friends with the
second gumiho.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍
Song Minhyun | 22 | male |amygdala
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The disciple of the priest, they follow their commands and
if that means to kill the two gumihos before they're freed,
then that's what they'll do. They also believe that the 'vici
ous' creatures must be killed before they're freed and wre
ck havoc.
Last edited by 春雷,, on Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:53 pm, edited 16 times in total.
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[구미호] ━━ ❝ safe res

Postby 春雷,, » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:13 pm

safe res
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[구미호] ━━ ❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒

Postby 春雷,, » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:16 pm

𝑾𝑬 𝑨𝑹𝑬...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝑂𝑃𝐸𝑁/𝐶𝐿𝑂𝑆𝐸𝐷
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [구미호] ━━ ❝ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎

Postby 春雷,, » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:36 pm

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐍
?? y.o ♕ male ♕ gumiho's best friend ♕ tags: open

Ginger locks slightly shifting as the boy threaded his way through the tables, Liko grasped the plastic brown plate with one hand, not even needing to steady the few drinks that only slightly clinked with each step he took, rich red liquid only barely sloshing in the pristine wine glasses. The slightly loose sleeves of his ebony shirt rustled quietly with each movement, the silky sleeves of a gentle lantern design while a silver zip ran from around his midriff all the way up to the high collar of his top. The hem of the shirt had been tucked into the waist of his black jeans, a leather belt of charcoal colour hugging his waist and accentuating his figure while combat boots of a similar midnight colour made quiet thumps occasionally against the wooden floorboards. The gumiho’s entire body was aching from his long shift and also from the constant strain of using his powers to keep his tail and ears hidden and he couldn't wait to get his break.

He knew of the looks that people were giving him. Glares of spite, glances of curiosity and hums of approval were only many of the various emotions he was on the receiving end of everyday. People were horrified of yet intrigued by him and they didn't even know who Liko was. At even the thought, the copper-haired male gritted his teeth, a hand automatically coming to grip the billowy raven fabric around his stomach area, slender digits scrunching up the silk right above the area on his stomach where a horrendous curse would forever remain. The swirling black sigils were forever embedded into his mind, deadly symbols of which he didn't understand and would forever bind him to eating. Speaking of which, he'd need to eat soon… at even the thought of it the male felt an overwhelming urge to just run and get away as far as he could, bile rising up his throat from how disgusted he was at both himself and his mandatory meals.

And then, he was jerked out of his thoughts when his foot came in contact with someone else's and his world was thrown off its axis as the floor came rushing up to meet him. The sound of smashing filled the air as the last glass of bubbling champagne he had yet to hand out, was sent flying off the tray and shattered, liquid of a faint gold spilling out onto the floor. ”Oow… “ he murmured, rubbing his right elbow and held back a wince. Dipping his head hurriedly in apology at the surrounding people, he reached for the white serviette cloth that hung from his waist to clean up the mess he had made almost on autopilot. Liko inhaled sharply when a shard of the smashed glass cut his hand yet he only gritted his teeth and continued on despite the multiplying streaks of red lines that began to litter his fingers, quickly cleaning up the mess. Now was not the time to complain about pain, not when every fibre of his being was tensing in fear at even the thought of… him finding out. Wrapping the crystal shards up, he picked himself up from the ground, grabbing the tray and walked quickly off back to the direction of the kitchens, ignoring the searing pain and the crimson liquid dripping from his fingers.
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [구미호] ━━ ❝ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎

Postby crabodile » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:16 am

━━━━ o l i v e r !!❜ ━━━━━━━━ { ϟ }
    oliver kim | cismale | bartender | 21 years | tags; n/a
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxoliver pressed his hand down a little too hard on the rag he was cleaning with, causing the bar to groan quietly in protest. the soft meow of greeting dex practically purred out before he leaped up and plopped right on oliver's rag was most definitely drowned out by the chatter of the people who were already around. the bartender only gave the cat a second glance and let out an annoyed 'tsk' that he couldn't continue excessively scrubbing the counter. maybe dex had picked up on the slightly tense pinch to his shoulders. he found his eyes unconsciously flickering in between the people hanging around, trying to get a mark on who to watch out for. stereotypical, he knew that, but normally his hunches were right.

he watched the way liko moved through the crowd, seeming almost at home despite the way oliver knew something was wrong. as the ends of his shifts ended, liko got tired. he hadn't know that kid (could he even call him that..?) for so long and just not picked up on anything. he continued his people watching by staring down a trio on the outskirts of the place, dipping their heads and speaking quietly. they were not looking around and did not have anything on their table. oliver considered for a moment that he should throw them out, though he truly did not know how long they had been there. he never got the chance to even move, however, because they glanced up just as a resounding crash sounded, louder than even all the hearty chatter.

oliver's head whipped around so fast he saw stars for a moment. the collar of his too-loose white shirt suddenly felt suffocating, like it had twisted itself around his neck during his haste to search for the commotion. someone was laughing, others were simply quiet but curious, and a man was staring at something on the ground with this look on his face, one oliver just couldn't place for the life of him. he had done something, but oliver wasn't quite sure what yet.

pulling his lip ring into his mouth by his white teeth, the bartender stretched his neck a bit more and saw a flash of liquid shining on the ground. he heard glass being pushed around, smelled the blood maybe a little two well. for a horrible second, oliver's stomach flipped over and he wondered just what had happened. surely nothing like he was thinking of, as most of the people around looked confused and surprised, not horrified. he forwent going around the counter and just jumped right over, his tight, black pants clinging to his legs and even making them seem slightly slimmer. the closer he got the more it felt as if a snake was curling around his neck, but as soon as he saw liko start sturdily on his way to the kitchen, a little bit of that pressure slipped off his shoulders.

"alright, alright. show is over." he hadn't even noticed that he had grabbed his rag from under dex's slim body until he was pressing it to the ground with his black boots and soaking up whatever was left on the ground - a mix of blood and alcohol. he couldn't help but notice the distinct lack of glass shards, crouching so he could use the now wet rag to pick up the last of the smaller bits. had the idiot really used his hands to clean it up? oliver groaned and felt a lecture bubbling up his throat, one that definitely didn't have the best timing. pushing it down, he looked around to see if someone else had seen the events. luna, perhaps? oliver surely couldn't leave now and he definitely couldn't point fingers without even having a story. (although, if this wasn't an accident.. well, oliver already had liko's next meal.) hopefully liko could hold out on his own for just a little bit of time, until someone else went to check on him or the place settled back down and oliver actually felt safe leaving for a moment.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me