❝ ( euphoria ─── )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

❝ ( euphoria ─── )

Postby niico » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:13 am

███████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

TAKE MY HANDS NOW - YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY EUPHORIA

██
██
██
██
a group of eight boys and their four groupies have been recruited by gatsby industries, the biggest m
usic company in the world. they just released their first album and now theyre going on a world tour
to almost every place you can think of. london, new york, asia. they have to make the crowds love t
hem within their first three concerts or else the company will cancel their contracts, which isnt good.
hopefully these guys can get along well enough for this time to get to the all star status in the wrld.
██
██
██
██

niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ( bandmates ─── )

Postby niico » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:13 am

████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BACKUP VOCALS
mao jae-hyun "jay"
gay
sagrei.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LEAD VOCALS
yeo se-jun "sawyer"
bisex
anne
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
THE RAPPER
liu lian "lancelot"
demisex
kim
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BASS GUITAR
watanabe shouyou
gay
jimmy
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LEAD GUITAR
vincent yoon
gay
artkin
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
RHYTHM GUITAR
kim da bin
gay ??
j.d.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
THE DRUMMER
park namgi "nico"
demi-bisex
artkin
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
THE SYNTH
dan tae-il "travis"
demi-pansex
herald
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Last edited by niico on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:58 am, edited 15 times in total.
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ( groupies ─── )

Postby niico » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:16 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
THE SOUND TECH
zhong hao-yang "zion"
demi-pansex
kim
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
THE LIGHT TECH
shao nolan
gay
herald
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
THE MERCH GUY
yeo seok-jun "samuel"
gay
anne
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
THE PHOTO GUY
lee jun kyu "kelly"
??
j.d.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
THE STYLIST
go sung-wook
demi-bisexual
kim
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
THE MANAGER
rwa min-kyu
gay
anne
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Last edited by niico on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:58 am, edited 9 times in total.
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ( extra ─── )

Postby niico » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:19 am

places theyre going:
      — ATLANTA, GEORGIA
      — DENVER, COLORADO
      — CLEVELAND, OHIO
      — LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
      — NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
Last edited by niico on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ( status ─── )

Postby niico » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:24 am

we are...
    ──────────────────────
    open/closed

we are closed<3

forms // discord
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ( micah the manager ─── )

Postby niico » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:03 pm

filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler
RWA MIN-KYU the manager
              ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
              tags; no one yet mentions; everyone, and dog s.o; gay ooc; : ) wc; 721

xxxrwa minkyu, or micah, laid sprawled on his couch. he wasnt ready for today and that was a fact. he'd spent the last week calling everywhere to make sure that everything was set up for this day. he was nervous. he grunted as his dog, a shih tzu named teagan, jumped up and laid on his stomach. he smiled at the puppy and rubbed his head. a co-worker had gotten him this dog as a joke at first but he decided to keep him because he was cute and needed a home. obviously he wouldnt be home all that often so he'd have to take him places but thats okay, cause everyone loves dogs, right? he lifted the dog up and carried him to his room, where he got changed.
              xxxmikey slipped on a navy blue blazer over a black button up shirt, and pulled on navy blue pants. he had gotten the suit tailored specifically to his measurements so it fit pretty well. he sniffed and rolled his neck. he stepped out onto the balcony of his home and sat down on the edge. he pulled out his cell phone and started to text his boys. the first band he had ever managed, plus their groupies. he still hadnt gotten to know them well so he had rented out a little restaurant so that he could get to know each other better. he was nervous. honestly they intimidated him a little. they had gotten so big in a little amount of time. cassiopeia. one of the biggest bands in the world. and he was their manager. he had gotten hired like, four months ago and they immediately had put him on this band because they had seen potential. whatever. he didnt have potential. he wasnt ready for this. these kids were the same age as he was, like this wasn't okay. he shook it off and started to form a text.
              xxx"hi everyone, it's your manager... micah. i've rented out a little restaurant, and i'll have drivers come and pick you up. this is mandatory, so cancel all your plans that you might have please." he sent that and then he stood up, calling for his puppy. he picked up the dog and walked down to the main lobby of the apartment building. he hoped that none of them had a problem with coming today and if they did they'd have to take it up with gatsby industries. he pulled out his phone again and called the driver to let him know that the boys were ready to be picked up. teagan whimpered in his arms and he suddenly remembered that he had his dog with him. it was too late to go back to the apartment now. and its not like he would suffer in a restaurant. he was sure the boys would love him and feed him. he carried him all the way to his car and put him in the passenger seat. micah strolled over to the driver side and then started the car. he made his way over to the place they were supposed to meet. it was a korean barbeque place, and who didn't like korean barbeque? he parked his car and then went through his mental checklist. the driver would pick up sawyer and sammy first(who lived together), then ______ would be picked up last, cause he lived the farthest.
              xxxmin-kyu walked into the restaurant with his puppy and glanced at his watch. it would be a while before they all arrived. he sat the puppy down in a makeshift pen he had made out of tables and stuff with the permission of the owner. a huge round table sat in the middle of the place. he had requested it specially so everyone could look at each other instead of having to yell across the table from different ends. he took a seat in a chair that faced the entrance so he could see when the others arrived instead of having to check his phone every two seconds. he looked over at the pen he'd made at his dog who had put his little paws up on the table top and he had the cutest look on his face. he smiled at the dog and then went over to play with him, leaving his "post".
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ( piled high in cliches ─── ) [Lian (01)]

Postby Kim Jongdae » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:42 pm

LIAN "LANCE" LIU
to the depth of your eyes!!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

tagged, micah & travis (mentioned), the twins|oc, (♡˙︶˙♡), lian yawning makes me yawn, lowkey, 1,505 words

Cassiopeia's rapper was amidst a yawn when the ding of his phone rudely interrupts the heaving breathe he takes and the Chinese boy reaches out lazily with grasping fingers to pick up the small device currently nestled in the many creases of his comforter. Once he digs up his phone, Lian simply allows the screen to flash his notifications, before dropping it softly into the sheets once again- he doesn't bother to reply to the message, let alone really open it, fully aware already that there had been quite predictable plans made for today. The thought of replying briefly flits across his mind of course, but he's sure one of the other boys would likely reply soon, he could probably check in later. With the fleeing thought passing through, he simply hums and slumps back against the headboard of his bed once more and attempts to rub the fatigue from his eyes instead. In that moment, the Chinese boy had been sitting with his back to the headboard, a pillow propped up against his lower back and his legs entangled within the comfort of multiple different blankets that laid sprawled over his bed. He had his tablet (Samsung of course- what else) laid precariously in his lap, some "scholarly" (whatever that meant-) article about The Soul of the Rose by William Waterhouse displayed brightly on the screen of the device and soft music resonating from some background app he had running. Although the article had been quite short in comparison to some of the other texts the boy often could've been found reading on a regular and, quite frankly, should've been finished hours ago, it wasn't. It laid merely half way done and, clearly, the rapper of the group hadn't been paying attention much for the past who knows how long.

Lian finds himself grumbling under his breath as he shuts off his tablet and watches the screen dim to nothing, before another yawn takes over and he stops all movement to heave another lungful of air. He feels so tired today. And the fact that he's quite literally sitting in bed with the warmth of his sheets calling to him, while dressed in a soft, oversized white knit sweater and a pair of black boxers really didn't help his situation. Lian could literally feel the soft material of his blankets against his bare legs, the warmth coming from his comforters welcoming and gentle. If the Chinese boy wasn't careful, he could've easily dozed off without noticing- what would this manager- Micah, think about that? Fortunately for the band, Lian wasn't the type to be late, whether he would've liked to or not.

Unfortunately for Lian, however, was the fact that he'd chosen the worst night to stay up late- last night to be exact. It wasn't unusual for the young man to stroll out late at night to admire the city lights most of the time- in fact, it was either that or laying buried under the sheets, some interesting article on his tablet sparking his interest as he read until late at night.

Last night, though, he'd been out particularly late, having lost track of time while gazing out from his usual spot high above the city life, down at the bustling noise just below. Lian had stayed out, dressed in all dark colors- a bomber jacket, loose fitting tee and some pair of dark joggers, until it'd become too chilly to stay out for much longer. He had taken a couple pictures he had wanted for his ig (find him @lianliew) and maybe a couple more random ones for his story, early into the night; and from there, time seemed to pass by him until midnight settled in and the late night chills began to seep through his jacket and into his bones.

From there, he hadn't hopped into bed until maybe an hour later- 1 am already ticking away by the time the Chinese boy had settled into his bed, his tablet in his lap as per usual. And through making poor choices- Lian had stayed up until at least 3:30 am, reading up on some article he'd found about Vincent Van Gogh (-have you read the letters he wrote to Theo?). Needless to say, it wasn't until the Chinese boy couldn't even keep his eyes open anymore that he had decided it was time to catch up on a couple z's.

He had slipped into slumber easily, but a couple hours later- and honestly until the present moment, Lian was very genuinely regretting his decisions. (Who let him stay up that late?) He felt sluggish, even as he threw his tablet aside with a soft thud against the sheets and threw his legs over the side of his bed, shivers shooting straight through him as the cold of the room suddenly hits his bare skin. "damnit." Lian hears himself muttering, even as he shuffles towards the chair in his room, his clothing already laid out and ready for him (thank god, for thinking ahead earlier). The Chinese boy makes quick work in shedding the loose sweater he's wearing and buttons up a loose dress shirt instead, throwing on a pair of black pants and a silver patterned, black blazer as well- was this too fancy for a 'little restaurant'? Biting his lip, Lian throws in a belt; he makes sure his shirt is only tucked in loosely and the end of the belt hangs freely.

The Chinese boy reaches for his phone, still buried somewhere deep in his 'messy' bed- normally, he would've made it before heading out, but what were the chances that he'd be in it again within a few hours? (Very likely). Lian softly tsks at the thought, but opens his phone anyways, tapping on the familiar colorful camera icon, before making quick work to squeeze in a short video of himself for his story. It's something simple, really, just a video pan of himself dressed in that aforementioned semi formal wear. ready to go to some stupid meet up- reads his caption in that classic, bold white font; alongside a rolling eyes emoji, some sparkles and 马上出发 ('about to head out') thrown onto the screen somewhat precariously. Of course he added something in his native tongue, how predictable.

Before university, Lian would've never pegged himself as the type to post so often on his social media. In fact, if anything, the young man would've pegged his friend and local casanova, Travis, as the social media addict. How his life spiraled into presenting his life onto a social media platform for thousands to see- Lian wasn't quite sure. What he did know, however, was that it was amusing. It gave Lian something to do. Some new interactions every once in a while and really- a whole new world to explore thoroughly. And an added bonus- the capabilities of looking back at his posts months later, playing through the events like it was some photo album. Yeah- that was probably it. Being able to look back at the memories and revel in the nostalgia of captured moments that he would've likely forgotten otherwise.

After roughly shoving his phone into his pocket, the Chinese boy runs a hand through his hair- Lian briefly wonders if he should dye his hair dark again- he's only had the silvery white for a little while, but something in his heart yearned for the midnight black color instead. The Chinese boy shakes out his hair quickly, allowing his fringes to fall naturally back into place, as he shakes away the thought. Why did he even care? No one cared, anyways. With that, he roughly shoves his phone into his pocket, before heading out. As instructed, Lian spies the limo easily and makes a beeline for the automobile, despite the so unnecessary that fluttered through his thoughts. (He literally could've just taken his Audi Rs5 out for a drive to this restaurant, why was this limo even necessary?- Not that he didn't like the luxury vehicle though; it's not every day someone is given the opportunity of riding one.)

Regardless of his opinions, the young man quickly climbs into the luxurious vehicle and plops down into the nearest open seat. He spies the twins already settled into the limo and simply nods his head in acknowledgement, before whipping out his phone- the notification from earlier is still visible as the phone flashes on- he forgot to reply. Better late than never, Lian unlocks his phone swiftly and types out a short I'm in the limo, thanks. before shoving the device into his pocket once more.

Lian lifts his gaze from his hands to the two boys already settled into the vehicle. "You guys got picked up first, huh?" he grumbles out loud to neither of the pair in particular. The Chinese boy finds he doesn't have very much to say. Instead, he resorts to yawning for the third time in just a short span before settling comfortably into the cushioned seat of the limo.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ( 001. ─── )

Postby yanyeos » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:15 pm

() ━━━ KIMxDABIN
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( mood: stressed )xx( location: vincent's apartment )xx( tagged: vincent )xx( wc: 1070 )

nyoomDabin had slept deeply. He hadn't been planning to, but when the clock had struck midnight, there were a pair of hands on his waist and a deep voice in his ear telling him he needed to go to bed. Dabin had put up a fight, but Vincent had come out victorious and dragged Dabin's sorry butt into bed where he then practically attached himself to the smaller man. With that, Dabin's grand plan to sneak out of bed the minute his captor had fallen asleep was foiled and he succumbed to the sleep that had begun to overtake his mind. He dreamt that night of many things, but in the morning, as his phone violently buzzed to awaken him, he found that he could not remember a single one. That was fine though. He wasn't worried about that. He was just happy to feel what he was sure were Vincent's arms around his waist and a mattress under him. This is nice he thought before burying his face into his pillow. I could stay like this all day. As if to agree, Vincent made a low humming noise in his sleep and Dabin could feel his heart swell. He was lucky. Really lucky to have Vincent with him. The man always knew what Dabin needed, and Dabin was nothing but grateful for him. There was nothing Dabin loved more than waking up warm and having his back being pressed up against Vincent's broad chest. It gave him a feeling of being loved and protected and that made him always smile no matter how upset he had been that day. There was always just this little special something that came with cuddling up against Vincent after a long day and having him whisper sweet little nothings into Dabin's ear as he giggled because it tickled and told him to stop. Those were Dabin's favorite nights. And although he didn't sleep much, if he was going to sleep, it was going to be in Vincent's arms. He yawned as exhaustion began to flood his senses once again, but his phone buzzed once again and forced him out of his tired mindset. Vincent seemed to hear it too and grumbled in his sleep before shifting and letting Dabin go. The shorter male clumsily reached out for his—no. not his—it was actually Vincent's phone which was located on the bedside table and managed to grab it without knocking over the cup of water situated right next to it. With a scowl on his lips, Dabin shoved the phone into Vincent's face.
      nyoom"Please answer it." Dabin begged in a voice rough from sleep. Vincent however didn't respond and only rolled over a bit more. Dabin let out a long groan in response. "Fine. Let's just hope you didn't get a message that you don't want me seeing." he said before unlocking the device. The first thing he noticed was the time. It was late afternoon. That was a pain. Second thing he noticed was that the message was from one Rwa Minkyu, Cassiopeia's new manager. What a lovely surprise. Dabin skimmed over the message quick before slapping Vincent's arm to get the bigger man to wake up. "Vince there's a car coming to get us in ten minutes. Get up." he hissed before jumping out of bed and searching Vincent's room for his clothes. He then realized he was wearing his clothes. His only set of clothes. His only set of clothes located at Vincent's house that he had just happened to sleep in last night. A mouthful of curses ran their way through his brain as he looked down to view his sweat stained white t-shirt and wrinkled jeans. This was not how he planned to introduce himself to his group's new manager. He had made himself look classy over text and in person the one time they had met and now he was just going to show up to their first real meal together in a outfit that was dirty and cheap. This was disgraceful. There was a moment where Dabin thought he could get away wearing Vincent's clothes, but the other man was over eight inches taller than him, so there was absolutely no way he was going to fit into any of his clothes unless...
      nyoom"Vincent, I'm borrowing a button up!" he yelled over his shoulder. He didn't know if the other man heard him or not, but it didn't matter. Dabin didn't have the time to waste trying to be polite. He hurriedly went through Vincent's closet, smiling as he found an older looking white and blue striped button up. It was massive, absolutely swallowing Dabin as he put it on, but it would have to work. He buttoned it fully before rolling up the sleeve and tucking the bottom into his jeans. He looked fine. This was fine. Everything was going to be fine. Except for the fact that Vincent was not out of bed yet. That was absolutely not fine in the least. "Get up Vince!" Dabin screeched as he yanked another button up off a hanger in Vincent's closet and threw it into the sleeping man's face. "We gotta go!"
      nyoomHe left the bedroom after that, quickly putting some water in the instant coffee machine and sticking one of the little capsules into the machine as well. It may have been late in the day, but Dabin wasn't about to just function properly without a cup of coffee. With that all brewing, he shoved his shoes onto his feet and began to hunt for his phone which he managed to find shoved between the couch cushions running on 18% battery. That wasn't going to be fun to deal with. An exasperated groan left his lips as he turned the device off and began to listen for Vincent in the bedroom. There was not a peep, and therefor meant the man had not arisen from bed. Dabin was going to kick his ass. "VIIIINCE!" he once again screeched and this time he heard the shuffling of a blanket being thrown off. Satisfied with his work he grabbed his coffee and took a sip before sticking in another capsule and beginning to brew a cup for the other man. With that all said and done, he leaned up against the counter and waited for Vincent to pull his stuff together and leave the apartment with him.
yanyeos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ( twinsies ─── )

Postby niico » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:25 am

YEO SEOK-JUN the merch man, sammy
              ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
              tags; sawyer, lian, nico mentions; micah, nico s.o; gay ooc; xx wc; 715

xxxyeo seok-jun, or samuel, woke up with a start. he was exhausted. he had spent the night with one of his "friends"(he had met him on tinder) that night. he looked over in bed and saw the guy snoozing away. he reached over and tapped on his bare chest to wake him up, then resorting to throw a pillow at him. the male woke up with a start and left after he got dressed. sam fell back into bed and sighed. he then turned on some music on his phone and stood. shuffling over to his small closet he pulled out a loose fitting white shirt, and light grey skinny jeans with a black gucci belt that had a gold buckle. he hummed along to the music(offkey, tragic) as he got dressed. sammy rubbed sleep out of his eyes as he walked out of his bedroom into the kitchen. he pulled the coffee grounds out of a cabinet and started making coffee for his brother. this was his routine, whenever sawyer was sick. he'd be the one to take care of them when usually it was the other way around. seokjun knew he could be a nuisance so this was the least he could do. he listened to the coffee pot bubble when his phone dinged. he checked the text and saw that it was micah. he huffed as he saw what the message contained. he didnt want to go to some stupid hangout. he'd appreciate the free korean barbeque, though, that would be a plus. another ding sounded as the coffee finished brewing and he poured it into a to go mug for sawyer along with milk and sugar. he set it on the table for his brother to find as he went down to the living room and watched some tv while he waited for him to get ready. he heard sawyer fall on the ground with a thud and he snickered, his nose crinkling. he looked at the time on his phone and got ready to yell.
              xxx"sejun! get your butt ready! the limo's gonna be here in ten minutes." he said, cupping his hands around his mouth. he heard his brother's croak of a reply and he stepped down to the front door. he tapped his foot while he waited, clicking his tongue against his teeth. he huffed and opened the door to sound the little bell that might make sawyer move a little faster. he knew the guy was sick but that didnt mean he had to take forever. finally, after what felt like forever, sawyer hopped down to the front door, coffee in hand. sawyer thanked him and he just rolled his eyes and left the house, closing the door behind him, not bothering to hold it for the sick man. he spotted the sleek limo down the street and grabbed the handle as soon as it pulled up, letting himself in. he sat down and put in earbuds so he wouldnt have to talk anyone. unfortunately, that ended quickly. lian, cassiopeia's famed rapper entered. sammy quite liked the guy. he didn't know why his brother had a problem with him. sure, he could be mean at times but it didnt affect him. he nodded when lian asked if they got picked up first, pressing his lips together. he turned up the volume again and closed his eyes, leaning his head back on the seat's headrest. next, the limo was likely to pick up nico, the drummer. and he was right. soon enough, the red haired guy entered the limo, keeping to himself. nico intrigued sammy but he didnt have enough time or energy to figure him out. ugh, but he did want to know what was up with the guy. he pulled out an earbud and addressed him, even though he looked like he didnt want to talk.
              xxx"hey, nico." he said, at first, easing into conversation. honestly, he didnt have anything else prepared, he should have thought about this beforehand. "uh, so, do you like korean barbeque?" he asked, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees. his ear twitched when he heard his brother's croaky voice talk to lian, of all people. he returned his attention to the pretty man sitting in front of him.

YEO SE-JUN the lead singer, sawyer
              tags; sam, lian, nico mentions; micah, ev in limo s.o; bisexual ooc; sick boi wc; 822

xxxyeo se-jun, or sawyer, rolled off of his couch as his phone dinged loudly, multiple times. a pillow was thrown his way from the kitchen and he grunted, grabbing the pillow and throwing it in the general direction it came from. he shoved himself off the cold hard wood floor, pulling the blanket he had around his shoulders as he shuffled to his room. he checked his phone along the way and saw that it was from his manager. ugh. he scrunched his nose and sighed. he pushed the home button to see a lovely picture of his old dog. the image made him happy. oh how he did miss this dog. sammy wouldnt let him get another. he'd probably bring one home anyway, one day. this was gonna be fun. sammy had thrown a "party" in his bedroom last night, and unfortunately, sawyer's bedroom was right next to his. and the walls are, ultrathin. he had gotten terrible sleep that night and his back was sore form sleeping on that uncomfortable couch. he opened his bedroom door and quickly found his dresser drawer. he opened it and pulled out some undergarments. sejun let out a loud cough, shoving his elbow over his mouth and dropping everything he'd just grabbed. yes, the star singer was sick. his throat ached for relief. his nose was runny and stuffy at the same time. his body felt disgusting. and today just had to be the day that micah, their manager, picked to be the day that the band and groupies got together. he just wanted to sleep in and lay in bed all day, maybe watch some movies. but nooooo he had to go and "get to know the band more". oh psh. he already knew the band. he formed the band. he'd known everyone since they were little-ish, except for the one guy, nico, who was a mystery to sawyer. he picked up the dropped items and got dressed. even though he was sick that wasn't an excuse to look like trash. he slipped on a loose fitting black button up shirt and black skinny jeans. he tucked in the shirt but let it hang out in the back and sides. he heard his brother yell for him as he pulled on some socks. "sejun! get your butt ready! the limo's gonna be here in ten minutes."
              xxx"i'll be out in five, calm down, juney." he croaked, rubbing his throat. it hurt so bad to talk, how was he going to perform at the concert next week? he was nervous. this was the first big concert he was gonna sing at. thats scary. he closed his eyes and rolled his neck, forcing himself to leave his room. once he got to the kitchen, there was a mug filled with steaming coffee. he smiled to himself. what a softie. he grabbed the warm cup and made his way downstairs, pulling his coat off the coatrack. he looked at his brother, who was waiting for him by the door and thanked him for the liquid. sammy just scoffed and rolled his eyes, exiting. he didnt hold the door open for sawyer, so that moment was gone, but he was happy nonetheless. the limo hadn't quite arrived yet but he spotted it down the street.
              xxxthe limo pulled up right next to him and the driver confirmed their names and stuff. he slid in after his taller brother and settled down in a seat beside the window. he curled up in his jacket and sighed, sliding his eyes shut. a few minutes later, a taller boy he recognized came into the vehicle. sawyer's eyes narrowed. he didn't like this guy, to say the least. he had done something that had made sawyer really angry in the past - but he couldn't remember what it was for the life of him. he scoured his brain for hours trying to remember but it just didnt come up. but he couldnt just stop being mad and hateful to the guy, thats ridiculous. the chinese man spoke and the mere sound of his voice ticked him off. a while after, nico entered the vehicle and sejun sent a short, curt nod to the man. but, sawyer resorted to being silent and curling into the door. he combed his mind for the reason why this guy ticked him off but he soon got tired and gave up. he sat up and looked at lian, clearing his throat.
              xxx"yes. the limo picked us up first. how are you feeling about the concert? nervous?" his voice was raspy and he had to force out the words. he was going to continue speaking, maybe about how he was feeling about the tour, but decided it would be best if he didn't strain his voice too much. his hand reached up to his throat and he closed his eyes, letting his hand rest on his adams apple.

Last bumped by niico on Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:25 am.
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me