( ✯ ─── 𝐡𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐷𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑆 )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ( ✯ ─── 𝐡𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐷𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑆 )

Postby ʟΙͺᴘsα΄›Ιͺα΄„α΄‹ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:14 pm

𝐸𝐿𝐼𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝐻𝐴𝑅𝑃𝐸
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
( race: vampire ) ( location: the church ) ( tagged: adeline, luca )

β€œDon’t you think I know what we’ve done? The blame lies with me. I shouldn’t have let her attend the banquet. I’ve known this could happen since the day I met her, but I disregarded it. I was careless and foolish. You don’t have to shelter me, but I’m begging you to let Adeline stay. Nowhere else is safe for her now.” Elias pleaded. His unbeating heart ached, both from their actions and the loss of his friendship. He was certain that if vampires were able to kill each other, they would’ve already been after Adeline. Elias had never been more thankful for that vampiric quirk. It was hunters they had to worry about now. β€œPlease Luca, I came here because there was nowhere else to go. You’re the only one I can trust.”
ʟΙͺᴘsα΄›Ιͺα΄„α΄‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ✯ ─── 𝐡𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐷𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑆 )

Postby Xintea » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:53 pm

π™…π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™†π™Žπ™Šπ™‰ 𝙇𝙀𝙀
────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vampire_) Outside the Fundraiser banquet_) V a l k y r i e
────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxx"Wow. Jeeze that's so presumptuous of you. Going around calling people vampires." He said, pushing out his lower lip and looking to the side. Honestly? He didn't really want to go around confessing who he was but eh whatever. Not like it matters too much in the long run since crap is gonna get out one way or another. "But how did you know?" He questioned, furrowing his brows and crossing his arms. It did seem off that she wasn't even the least bit freaked out at the prospect of assault. You know, normal people might be a bit unnerved at the sight. "Oh, but to answer your question sure I am." The male ran his fingers through his hair habitually, and promptly crossed them again. He scanned the girl from head to toe; not in a way that would seem like he's checking her out, more of assurance she wasn't carrying a weapon or something. Or perhaps to find something off, but honestly nothing did. Not like it would matter if she was dangerous. In the dimly lit ally, the conversation could seem to be ominous, and he was constantly checking left and right for movement. Never mind if people outside of the interaction think it's strange, for him the more disturbing part was how out in the open they were. "Perhaps we should further this conversation somewhere else."
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me