( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ท๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘๐ธ๐‘† )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ท๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘๐ธ๐‘† )

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:52 am

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Welcome to Greendale, California. Itโ€™s a small
town stuck in the 1980s. It seems like just an
ordinary town, but it holds a dark secret. For
centuries, vampires have flocked to the small
mountain town. They blend in, and the locals
are none the wiser. As more and more people
disappear, tensions are beginning to rise. The
police are blaming the disappearances on the
coyotes in the surrounding woods, but no one
is buying their story. Many are convinced that
something else is responsible. But what could
it be? Whatever it is, one thing is certain. Itโ€™s
got to be stopped, before it strikes again...
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Last edited by สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ on Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘‰๐ด๐‘€๐‘ƒ๐ผ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘† )

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:53 am

The vampires of Greendale function differently than other vampires.

โœฏ They are able to go out in the sunlight without dying. However, spending too much time in direct sunlight can give them a bad sunburn.
    โœฏ They need to feed every two weeks or they will die.
    โœฏ They are allergic to garlic, but itโ€™s not enough to kill them. The most it can do is make their eyes water and throw off their senses.
    โœฏ They have super strength and speed.
    โœฏ They donโ€™t have a heart beat.
    โœฏ They donโ€™t have a reflection.
    โœฏ Their fangs retract into their mouths, only coming out when itโ€™s time to feed.
    โœฏ The only way to kill them is with a stake through the heart.
    โœฏ These vampires are physically incapable of killing each other or themselves. The dead cannot kill the dead.
    โœฏ If a vampire bites a human and doesnโ€™t kill them, they become a vampire. The transformation is slow, taking 2 months. During this time, the bitten will endure intense pain as their body starts to change.
Last edited by สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ฟ๐ธ๐‘† )

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:54 am

My rules are simple, so please follow them. Failure to follow the rules can result in being banned from the roleplay.

โœฏ No graphic violence or sexuality.
    โœฏ No vulgar language.
    โœฏ No power playing.
    โœฏ No being your own love interest.
    โœฏ Two characters maximum; one human and one vampire.
    โœฏ Write a minimum of 6 sentences per post.
    โœฏ Use proper spelling and grammar.
    โœฏ Post all forms to the discussion thread.
Last edited by สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ on Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐‘‰๐ด๐‘€๐‘ƒ๐ผ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘† )

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:55 am

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐‘‰๐ด๐‘€๐‘ƒ๐ผ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘†xxx

โœฏ Elias Sharpe ( สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ )
โœฏ Sabine Bรฉlanger ( endemic )
โœฏ Adeline Staedler ( elillium. )
โœฏ Imogen Amari ( valkyrie, )
โœฏ Jackson Lee ( Tea&Tae )
โœฏ Valkryie Mei ( BamBam_ )
โœฏ Russell Mikaelson ( spicyskeleton )
โœฏ Thiagol Escobar ( hypnoid )
โœฏ Reserved ( syncopy )
โœฏ Reserved ( nuvola )

Open/Closedxxxx
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
Last edited by สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ on Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:07 pm, edited 22 times in total.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐ป๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐ด๐‘๐‘† )

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:57 am

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐ป๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐ด๐‘๐‘†xxx

โœฏ Reserved ( โ„›ฯƒัƒฮฑโ„“ โ™• )
โœฏ Yeo Chan-Wook ( anne. )
โœฏ Wilhelmina Van Helsing ( ji-min )
โœฏ Luca Prithee ( fika. )
โœฏ Reserved ( ฦ’(ร—) )
โœฏ Luca Petulengro ( Metronome )
โœฏ Genesis Lee ( BamBam_ )
โœฏ Shamus Allister ( syncopy )
โœฏ Lazarus Cross ( syncopy )
โœฏ Reserved ( lyaroii )

Open/Closedxxx
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
Last edited by สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ on Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:29 am, edited 18 times in total.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘‚๐‘ƒ๐ธ๐‘ )

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:13 am

๐‘‚๐‘ƒ๐ธ๐‘/๐ถ๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘†๐ธ๐ท
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ท๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘๐ธ๐‘† )

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:06 pm

๐ธ๐ฟ๐ผ๐ด๐‘† ๐‘†๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ƒ๐ธ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
( race: vampire ) ( location: fundraiser banquet ) ( tagged: open )

It was the night of Greendaleโ€™s annual funrsiser banquet. Every year, the town threw a massive party at the local convention center. Most of the money made from the tickets went to the local library, and was used to pay for repairs, buying new books, etc. The library was a historical building in Greendale, being one of the only surviving buildings from the townโ€™s founding, so naturally the town historian was mandated to attend. That was how Elias found himself standing beside the snack bar, idly watching the crowd. Every now and then, someone would greet him, but so far no one had actively tried to start a conversation. โ€˜Good.โ€™ Elias thought, taking a sip of his punch. It did nothing to satisfy the burning sensation in the back of his throat. He needed to feed, and soon. He hasnโ€™t had a drop of blood for almost a week, and he could feel himself growing weaker.
Last edited by สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ on Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ one. )

Postby Elillium » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:03 am

x
          โ€Ÿ.๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ll๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’.โ™›
          โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”x

xxxHer body ached as she walked up to stairs into the community hall. She had gotten used to the dull pain by now;
      she had changed a few months ago. Some vampires said the pain went away, but she had not yet felt that relief.
      The doors to the community hall were open, which was understandable as the air outside was fresh and cool. The
      stairs were framed with potted flowers and colourful balloons. She had attended this same event last year, on the
      same night that she moved to the town. This would mark one entire year of living in Greendale, and seven solid
      months of being a vampire. Adeline searched through the crowd to see if she could spot anyone familiar, or who
      she at least wanted to talk to. Her shiny, hazel eyes passed back and forth until she spotted him. Elias. She had
      talked with him many times, she even considered him to be one of her closest friends. She looked up to him as if
      he was an older brother. She passed through the crowd quickly. Her mouth almost watered when she noticed the
      snack bar he stood in front of. She walked up to him timidly, reaching a pale hand into a large bowl of pretzels,
      and pulling out a handful. "I'm starving," she said to him quietly. She knew he knew the answer, and she knew the
      pretzels would not help them.
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:16 am

๐ธ๐ฟ๐ผ๐ด๐‘† ๐‘†๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ƒ๐ธ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
( race: vampire ) ( location: fundraiser banquet ) ( tagged: adeline )

Eliasโ€™ gaze flickered over to Adeline as she joined him. He knew her pain. It was difficult keeping the inner beast at bay, especially during the first few decades of vampire hood. Adeline had only been turned a few months before, meaning her hunger wouldโ€™ve been stronger than usual. Elias had dealt with the same problem when he was first transformed. Heโ€™d attacked anything that moved, motivated by a ravenous hunger. There was a short time where heโ€™d stopped feeding off of live humans, instead stealing blood from the local hospital. That didnโ€™t last long, as the hunger wasnโ€™t the only issue. His vampirism filled him with the insatiable need to hunt, and if that need wasnโ€™t met, things got ugly. โ€œYou and I can grab a bite to eat later, if you wish?โ€ He suggested, taking another sip of his drink. His lips quirked into a small smile upon realizing the irony of what heโ€™d said.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:01 am

๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐จ
The local priest - At the Fundraiser - Tagged: Open

Luca had some...demons to face. He had been avoiding this for some time now, but he knew he needed to get it done now or never. Father Walter's office seemed colder now. The pictures that lined his desk, his file cabinet, the various other mismatched furniture, they all held a once warm glow. Father George Walter had been perhaps more than just a mentor to Luca. He had helped raised funds to get Luca into America, he helped pay for his school, he gave him a home, and he gave him a chance. He was like family to Luca, perhaps the closest thing he would ever know for the rest of his life.

The young priest wiped his eyes on his sweater sleeve and slowly got to work. The files, papers, and belongings left behind needed to be sorted through.

It took well into the afternoon. Luca would be attending the local fundraiser that evening, but he needed to get this behind him.

He pulled open another heavy desk drawer and began sorting through the papers. Bills, notes, documents, and then a manila folder. He pulled it out and opened it, expecting more documents for the church's banking account. But, instead, travel documents, passport papers, plane tickets, and a few photos fell out. Luca's own name popped out at him, and his curiosity peaked. Surely, after all these years, Father Walter hadn't kept these papers? But sure enough, the aging priest's pack rat tendencies to keep any kind of even remotely important paper had prevailed.

Luca thumbed through the papers, then put them in the "shred" pile. He woudldn't need those. His passport was long expired and he was already a legal citizen now. He flipped over the first photo, and the image was haunting. A teenage boy, probably about 18 or so, stared back at him, eyes hallow. He was thin, sickly, and wore what was once a white t-shirt. His feet were bare, despite melting snow on the ground. One side of his face was purple, bruised as though someone had taken to it like a punching bag, and one eye was swollen shut with infection. He felt a little sick looking at the image of what he once was. He wasn't sure he wanted to turn the other photo over now.

But he did. This was one better. The same boy, sitting in a hospital bed with a younger Mrs. Pearson by his side. She and her husband had been the ones to find him and insist on bringing him home. He was smiling for the camera, his face much less swollen, and was hooked up to a hoard of IVs. Memories flooded back to Luca's mind. He'd never been in a hospital before, and he was terrified. He'd only known Mrs. Pearson for a few days, but he clung to her like she was his birth mother. He'd never been able to trust a single soul since he'd lost his family. He remembered the nurses fussing over him, being so nice because they pitied him. He remembered the doctor coming in and explaining to him that he had a disease that wasn't curable. He remembered Mrs. Pearson crying, and not understanding why.

Luca slid the photos back into the folder. He didn't want them, but he figured he should at least turn them over to the Pearsons. He slowly got back to work, sorting and filing.

"You look so handsome," Mrs. Gloria crooned as she fruitlessly tried to tame his hair. Luca was about to head out for the fundraiser event, but lacking a suit to wear, Mrs. Gloria has loaned her one of her sons'. Apparently him and Luca had a strikingly similar build. Luca stood still while the woman combed his mane until she finally gave up.

"Thank you, Mrs. Gloria. I'll have it back tomorrow, cleaned and pressed."

"Oh don't worry about that, hun. I know the dry cleaner up the street; I can have it done for cheaper."

"Thank you," He said again, his voice drowned out by her's.

"Now go on, dear, you don't want to be late. Those pamphlets won't hand out themselves!"

The man nodded and took his messenger bag over his shoulder. Luca would be handing out pamphlets for the church, which included a calendar of the upcoming BBQ cookout to invite new members. He headed out the large, oak doors of his ornate home. Luca had lived at the church ever since arriving in America. It was comfortable to him. His bedroom, a small space once used for storage on the second floor, was where he did his best writing. He climbed into the church's passenger van, the faded words "Our Lady of Sorrow Cathedral" printed on the side, and pulled out of the parking lot and into the street.

Luca stood with his hands folded behind his back. His booth had a banner for the church hung over the front, and pamphlets, calendars, and other advertisements piled high. Being the quiet natured man he was, he was more than happy to let the other volunteers hand things out while he hung back to answer more complicated questions and sign people up for events.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me