( ☆ ── ❝ glass house ❞

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( ☆ ── ❝ glass house ❞

Postby egg warden » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:44 pm

██
██
██
██

i
██
██
██
██
────────────────── () ────────────
it's 3032, and let's just say.. things have changed. we're all ruled under one
person. it's a weird place to be, ulypsis is. with continents, countries, state
s, and towns of its own... ulypsis is new and unimaginable. but within the
centre lives a group of beautiful people, and they might just be the most s
ought after people. they're brilliantly styled , and there is absolutely nothi
ng that can compare to them. they're called the hex, and they are perfect.
❝ don't ever forget: ad bonum tendo. ad altiora tendo. ad ferox tendo. ❞

──────────────────────────────────
Last edited by egg warden on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☆ ── ❝ plot ❞

Postby egg warden » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:45 pm

██
██
██
██

i
██
██
██
██
this role play is based off of a wattpad book(credit linked). the idea of the
role play is that six young adults are basically restyled(physically) to fit a
certain level of perfection. they're basically modern day kardashians, if yo
u will. this plot is extremely complex and there are many plot twists and s
et ideas/roles. there's a lot of information that will not fit into my coding(
lol because i'm smart), so for those who are curious to join, dm me for more.
❝ don't ever forget: ad bonum tendo. ad altiora tendo. ad ferox tendo. ❞

Last edited by egg warden on Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☆ ── ❝ rules ❞

Postby egg warden » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:51 pm

██
██
██
██

i
██
██
██
██
one. spots are limited, therefore, one role per person. two. there's a discor
d server and if you cannot be genuinely active in the server, then this rp i
sn't for you. three. real faceclaims. please don't create over complicated f
orms. ages range from 18-25. four. spots are to be reserved; this means pl
ease do not post w/o my permission. i reserve the right to deny you a spot
and i plan to be strict. five. please be respectful of myself, yourself, and o
thers. six. please lmk if you're going to be away at all? activity is the key!!

Last edited by egg warden on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☆ ── ❝ ladies ❞

Postby egg warden » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:29 pm

THE SINGER-SONGWRITER
name name | played by daices.
age / / sexual orientation
──────────────────────────────
the singer-songwriter is easily one of the n
icest people in the hex. she's often describ
ed as naive, but that's only half true. she's
really just a sweetie with a heart of gold!
THE MODEL PT 1
name name | osleya
the model pt 1 is definitely standoffish at t
he very least. she isn't one to open up to o
thers quickly. she's also signed to a contrac
t that states she must date some1 publicly.
THE NEW GIRL
name name | played by pisces.
the new girl.. is well, the new girl. there is
n't much to know about her other than she'
s awestruck by the fame and is pretty obli
vious to the incredible power she's obtained.
Last edited by egg warden on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☆ ── ❝ gents ❞

Postby egg warden » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:43 pm

THE NOVELIST
name name | played by remains,
the novelist is one of the more easy going m
embers of the hex. he's goofy, fun to be aro
und, and is constantly cracking jokes. he's a
lso in a super secret relationship w/ some1..
THE MODEL PT 2
name name | played by kim jongdae
the model is.. kind of incredible. like the n
ovelist, the model pt 2 is super fun to be a
round. he's super passionate about what he
does and is most definitely a fan favorite!
THE ACTOR
name name | played by twig.
and lastly, the actor, also dubbed the resid
ent bad boy. he's the most sought after me
mber of the hex, and he knows it. he's got
a genuine heart of gold & loves conspiracies.
Last edited by egg warden on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☆ ── ❝ other information ❞

Postby egg warden » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:49 pm

a mess. stay tuned.
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☆ ── ❝ status ❞

Postby egg warden » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:52 pm

open vs closed ──── discussion thread ──── pm a reservation
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

noah [001]

Postby egg warden » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:27 pm

NOAH KINGSTON!
[ (role) the new girl (#) marisol, the hex (@) event, apexvux, ferox (wc) 2063 ]
"as long as i wake up today, you can't take my youth away."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

when jameson stoneman went missing, the rest of the stoneman household first took it as perhaps he'd been held over at work. as the sky grew darker and the clock turned later, worry had begun to set in. they had called his number, but were sent to voicemail after three rings.then they tried calling his work. the woman at the front desk said he hadn't been there all day; called off two hours before he was supposed to come in and never showed his face in the building. then, they phoned the police.

when the police arrived, the stoneman family was told two things: 'i'm sorry' and, 'there's nothing we can do but keep an eye on the news."

as margerie grew older, she slowly began to understand what the police meant when they said there was nothing they could do. her father was a forty-seven year old man at the time if his disappearance. he was well over a minor and wasn't bound to anything, so what really would stop him from completely ditching a life he didn't care for?

the time after jameson went missing was most difficult for his wife, audrey. she'd lost her job due to bad publicity. people always pointed fingers at the spouse for the disappearance of their significant other. audrey was not invisible to this blame, and it loomed over her like a low hanging cloud. to her children, this was noticeable, but they knew in their hearts that their mother could never and would never hurt someone. despite their public appearances and interviews, people continued to push blame onto audrey. this didn't stop skeptics from speaking out.

it was a well known fact that audrey had been born into wealth. some people assumed that perhaps she had paid off her husband to leave because she simply didn't love him anymore and it'd be easier to live as a married woman in mysolia. the news outlets went silent about the situation after enough time, though. the skeptics and conspiracy theorists shut their mouths and the social media buzz died down. the stoneman family was no longer a repeated story on the news, and the family was finally able to settle down.

two years went by, and on eve of the disappearance anniversary, the phone rang. it seemed almost as if the jameson family was bound to be plagued with bad news. the only words margerie could hear were, "we found jameson stoneman's remains. i'm so sorry."

after that, nothing was the same. margerie's mother threw herself into a new line of work that the kids were unaware of and she often worked odd hours. her oldest brother, zachariah, seemed to drown himself in new responsibilities that not only included school work and his sports, but his younger siblings as well. he never once let on to the idea that maybe he didn't enjoy taking care of his younger siblings, because to say he didn't love spending the time with them and learning to be a family man would be a lie. zach loved spending time with his brother and sister, and learning to care for them made him a better person.

it was made clear to the children that their mother would be spending some extra time at work and would be staying at the office during the blackout. this was typically unheard of, but the stoneman kids were in no place to argue. when the lights of mysolia turned town and the doors locked, silence was the first thing margerie noticed. there was a heavy, uncomfortable silence that sat among the three stoneman children, and the only way they knew how to break it was by turning on the television. margerie could remember her middle brother, finnegan, sulking off into the kitchen. the popping sound of popcorn in the microwave forced her attention away from the pale figures on television, deep brown eyes scouring the kitchen for her brother's tall figure. he returned moments later, and soon the sounds of their gentle crunching and the voices of the hex filled her ears.

they sat like this for an hour and a half, occasionally shifting their weight or changing their position overall to find the most comfortable spot. when the show ended for the night, the three were met with television static. the only other option they had were cartoon reruns and the news; finn opted for the reruns. the trio went on like this for one more day before the fateful news was broken to the entirety of ulypsis. there was no way to stop broadcasting, so those who watched the hex on television witnessed the death of sammy heroe. her bright blue eyes seemed to stare uncomfortably right at the main camera, unblinking. glossy.

she was unsure as to what time she had fallen asleep, but her neck was sore from the awkward position she had woken up in. tonight was the blackout event. this was the one time that the people of ulypsis were allowed to leave their buildings during the blackout, and somehow everything felt wrong. mars couldn't imagine why they'd still hold the event after the death of one of the hex members. there was no way she could even wrap her brain around it. still, margerie pulled an olive green sweater over her head , brushed her hair, and stared into the mirror. her skin was very light with the slightest touch of olive. freckles speckled her face and shoulders, and her hair was a bright red; she was completely different from her year. with their clear, olive skin, beautiful green eyes, and seemingly perfect brown hair, margerie was an outsider. she was unlike her year, an alien. they called her martian.

when the sky once again went dark, the stoneman children were already about ten minutes away from archwall, the capital of ulypsis. when the finally stepped foot into the neon light filled city, margerie was blown away. all of the lights were off inside the buildings and homes, but the neon lights of the billboards and advertisements and building signs were lit up in all colors. and then, in the near distance, was the ferox. it was lit up and completely empty. the hex would return to their home once the blackout was lifted, and for now they stayed in the tank, where cameras were always watching.

the next hour was spent ducking in and out of corridors, dodging and diligently avoiding those who gave her the martian nickname. just as she thought she was safe- she never really is, don't ever doubt this fact- the one person who started it all approached her. he was followed by another guy their age and his twin sister. at first, he seemed calm, but then she watched his lips twitch upwards into a painfully uncomfortable smirk. she was sure that this behavior was completely unnatural, something that would happen in an over dramatic movie. but this was no movie; this was real and it was happening. she could remember being shoved into an alley way, forced to back up until there was nowhere else to go. she was cornered. the words they spewed in her direction were dripping with hatred. but for what, exactly?

then, again like a movie, the taunting stopped. between her peers, mars saw a woman who looked more than familiar. she couldn't put a name to the face, but she knew that she had seen the woman somewhere. the three darted up through the alleyway and pasted the woman who stood, staring back at margerie with gentle eyes. then, she came closer.

"are you okay?"

that's all she said as she extended her hand to the young woman. mars only nodded and took her hand, rising to her feet. "thank you."

the woman nodded, smiling softly. "come, let's get you into some clean clothes." she had offered her hand to margerie once again. hand in hand, the two significantly different women walked towards a building that was lit up beautifully with neon roses. the blonde woman lead her into the building, taking her right to the elevator and sent them up to the fourth floor. panic should have begun to set in, perhaps, but it never did.

"my name is marisol, may i ask yours?"

at first, margerie was hesitant to answer. she didn't often talk to new people- she'd grown up with the same people she always saw. however, she told her her name, and then they got to talking. they talked about everything from margerie's age and how she looked absolutely nothing like her year to their favorite foods. and then came the question that started it all: "what do you think of the hex?"

then they really got to talking, and somehow, after an hour of trying to clean her up, it came to, "how would you like to be the newest member?"

"of what, the hex? i mean, i could never," she said, pausing to laugh. "they're pristine and confident and gorgeous and i don't even match my year. i'd be more of an alien among them than i am here."

"oh, c'mon. give it a shot. you might like what you find, margerie. i'll let you in on a little secret.. i'm their manager. crazy, yes? but that's not all- you can be just like them. i saw the way those kids were treating you, margerie, and i think this could help you. you'd get a free pass away from all of it, all of the crap they throw at you would cease to exist. i've known you for an hour, and i'll tell you this much: you'd fit right in."

and somehow, with the power of persuasion, margerie took the offer. that night, the pair went into the ferox and for the first time ever, mars didn't feel so afraid. she had no reason, to, anyway. the pair, accompanied by a guard, took an elevator to the bottom floor of ferox. "and now, for the apevux. are you ready, margerie?" she nodded, forcing a smile onto her face. the entire process had been explained to her already. she was sure she could handle it, but there was a fear at the back of her mind. she chose to ignore this, however, and stepped into the machine. at first, it was just dark and spacious. then, it started to burn. it felt as if she was being stretched and placed over a flame. with each section of her body that marisol worked on, it felt as if every single muscle was being poked and prodded, only with a heated tool. she opened her mouth to say something, to beg for it to just be over, but nothing came out. she was silenced within the apevux, and that was the beginning of the fear.

the fear was short lived, though, because before she knew it, the door to the apevux was swung open. marisol and her assistant marveled at her new body. she didn't feel.. different. she felt rather similar if not the exact same to how she felt beforehand. "we need to name her, tris." the petite brunette nodded, narrowing her eyes at margerie.

"kanoa. kanoa kingston."

it had been a day since she'd been refaced, renamed, and finally saw her new self. she fit right in with the hex. physically, at least. it came down to the moment when the hex would be brought back to their house. marisol had called for a group meeting in the living room so that once the members returned to ferox, they'd get the opportunity to meet noah. kanoa. noah. these names felt weird on her tongue; they felt weird in her thoughts.

once the group had returned home and circled around the large coffee table, marisol dragged noah into the living room with a large smile on her face. noah awkwardly stuck to her side. she could feel the heat rushing to her cheeks as her new blue eyes studied the hex members that sat before her. she was completely oblivious to their emotions as marisol introduced noah. "she is not to be viewed as a replacement of sammy. she is simply a new member. had i found her and we still had sammy, i would have done this anyone. view noah as an addition, not a replacement. any questions?"

...let the drama ensue.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
egg warden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☆ ── ❝ reckless and stupid ❞

Postby clarke, » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:00 pm

M A R I N A!!
    ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯
    ( tagged: marisol. mentioned: noah + naomi )
    reckless or just stupid?
      indhonestly? who the hell did her manager think she was? she may have been marina's escape from the world, but this pathetic excuse to distract the hex from the ever impending doom and destruction brought on by sammy's death, was a step too far from marina's acceptance line. a new girl, a new replacement, like sammy had never been there at all; but the wounds in marina's hearts were far from healed, and only sammy had ever been able to leave such a mark. it would be dramatic to say she was in love with her, and a bit too emotional, but she definitely had felt something for sammy. and she guessed, if she had to, that it was the closest she would ever come to feeling true, bare emotions. or love. she had never known it beyond the conditional expression of attitude her parents laid on her every now and then, and when she met the flawless- more flawless than the rest of the hex- it was an understatement to say she was swept off her feet. never before had she seen such beauty, falling beyond a spectrum the human eye could see. she was beautiful before the apevux, too. marina had seen her pictures; everyone, including the hex themselves, was ugly without the operation. but somehow... sammy wasn't. and it was samantha, despite being one of the ones to help convince marina to commit to the apevux, that had convinced her she had beautiful features already.

indbut she was dead now. and her replacement, a new girl with half the pleasant features of a relaxed individual, was the eerie reminder that marina would never see her best friend, her lover, maybe, ever again. that no matter how beautiful or pure someone was, they all died. so honestly, marina couldn't see the point. the point in commitment, or love, or engaging with other humans. especially when there were so many standards in the world: from the color of your skin, to the preference of your lovers, or the gender you were born. there were always standards, and no matter how perfect you were, you couldn't meet them all at once. these were some of the reasons that she wasn't going to do the apevux; but she wanted to leave her old life behind, and the only way to do that, was to change everything about herself.

indshe looked at naomi, a woman between the veins in her heart, with certain contempt. she muttered something under her breath, like, what the-- but stopped herself short. "she's got another thing comin' if she thinks i'm gonna let this go." she sighed, touching her hand to her forehead. "it's too soon, marisol! sammy's barely in the ground!" her words came out as a hiss, though her throat was tightening and she felt her eyes dangerously brim, water filling them like a ocean tide lapping the sand. "if she wasn't a replacement, you wouldn't have felt the need to say so." there was another pause, the rest of the group swallowing the delicate situation. "it's like she didn't matter, to any of you!"
(520 words)
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☆ ── ❝ Naomi 1 ❞

Postby daices. » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:33 pm

NAOMI MOX
role singer/songwriter | tagged noah, marina, everyone prolly
I lost myself on a cool damp night, I gave myself to that misty light

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Naomi had never been about the lavish things, not even when she was Lydia; part of it was that she simply couldn't afford it to begin with, but she was genuinely more comfortable with a small group of friends, on a camping trip, sitting around a sputtering campfire with messy smores and the smell of woodsmoke curling through the air and mingling with the damp earth. Her parents didn't really understand, and neither did her friends; she could see it in the guilty expressions of her parents whenever she quietly restocked the fridge or helped pay for the bills, or whenever her friends moaned about her poems and the voice that she rarely used. She didn't really have a way of making them understand she was at her happiest working her days away, so she just let the topic drop.

Funny how things worked out, really.

When she was lying back and ready to doze, a woman who introduced herself as Marisol had approached her with the single offer she couldn't refuse: economic security for her family. She would do anything for them; she didn't even have to think about her decision. Everything was a blur afterwards and she barely remembered saying goodbye with a last glance at the flickering embers of the campfire behind her. A long car ride later and she was led into a massive building, a house larger than any that she had ever seen, and then to the Apevux.

Naomi didn't know how to feel about the Apevux. The pain was temporary, but her appearance... The drastic change in appearance wasn't something that she necessarily wanted; she knew that she was to look aesthetically perfect, but it was different. Too different, at times. She was a very optimistic and bubbly person, but everything was just too much, too fast- only parts of her personality were suited to the screen, and she found herself getting stressed near constantly, her superstitious quirks becoming too obvious to ignore (and too obvious to find parallels to, with the girl that ran away from a routine camping trip). The pills that she found by her bed the night after quickly fixed that, and everything after had been... Fine. She wasn't in any place to complain. They had given her everything she could have ever wanted.

The dream she found herself floating through was shattered when Sammy died; fear, uncertainty, emotions that she hadn't felt in so long all came rushing back in a flood. The hex were here family at this point, and the loss of Sammy tore deep into her. But she didn't see Noah as a replacement; Naomi was sure that the other girl didn't like being seen as such either. Sitting next to Marina -with a conscious amount of space between them- she surveyed Noah with a bright, inquisitive gaze, giving her a quick rapid wave when the new girl came in and a bright smile. Naomi quickly tilted her head towards Marina, feeling her gaze and knowing that her reaction would be much different. Close enough to hear her talking to herself, Naomi's expression quickly morphed into one of concern, a hand instinctively reaching out for Marina's. She stopped herself just in time to not actually grab the model's hand, resigning herself to a faint brush of fingers. "Marina, I don't think-" Her weak protest was quickly cut short by Marina's outcry, and Naomi winced at the cutting words, giving both Marisol and Noah an apologetic glance.

"We... We all loved her, Marina. You know that. She was family." She spoke softly into the silence left after Marina's protest, a faint bitterness (that she vehemently ignored) on her tongue despite her words; Sammy was family, yes, but with some more than others. "It still hurts, and it's been so soon... But even if they intended for Noah to replace Sammy, there's no reason why we shouldn't welcome her; she's still her own person. Besides... I don't think she'd really appreciate being called someone's replacement either." She trailed off, picking at her sleeve and absentmindedly tapping a couple fingers against the sofa. "I'm sure she's a great person." Naomi smiled winningly at the new girl again, hoping that they would get a new addition to their family and that the others wouldn't scare them off. Not that you could really leave the hex once you were a part of them, but Naomi wanted to be able to live without drama twenty-four seven, thank you very much.
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me