「 strangers in starlight ━ ✧」open & accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

「 queen bee ━ ♛」

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:00 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ❛ A V A R I AXxP A T A I N ❜
    Role- Queen BeexxLocation- Auriantiacus HQxxTags- Open

Unlike most, Avaria had been awake from the moment the sun’s presence had graced the sky. The princess often arose early to watch dawn break and this morning’s sunrise was particularly magnificent. Vivid shades of pinks and oranges blurred together to paint a breathtaking display. Her lips stretched into a content smile, but the joy did not reach her eyes. The list of royal duties she was required to attend seemed endless, and watching the sun rise was a waste of time as it did nothing to complete the tasks. Turning away from the window, Avaria offered a glare to the servants who had been spying on the princess with curious fascination. With a triumphant smirk, the young woman threw her glossy chestnut hair over her shoulders and left her quarters to begin her day.

It was many hours later that the council meeting was brought to Avaria’s attention. The quaking knees and stuttered words of the pageboy who had dared to interrupt the princess’s fencing lesson greatly amused Avaria. With an irritated roll of the eyes, she snatched the parchment from the boy’s trembling hands, smirking as he scurried away. “Oh, I had forgotten,” she muttered quietly, scanning over the cursive ink that detailed the time and topic of the meeting. Flicking her wrist, the gleaming sabre floated through the air and settled back into its holster. The action was performed so seamlessly that Avaria smiled, a rare occasion indeed. She took great pride in improving her telekinesis and it felt good to see her training efforts paying off.

After taking a few minutes to change into more appropriate attire for the occasion, the princess made her way to the headquarters. One would be a fool not to learn to recognise the rhythmic clicking of Avaria’s leather clad boots as she made her way through a room. The sound served almost as an alarm, indicating that to avoid her judgemental glare you should move immediately. The young woman threw open the doors with a dramatic flourish of the wrist, only to see that she was the first to arrive. “They’re all useless,” she scowled, “and I wasted a good entrance.”
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 the lazy scout ━ ✧」

Postby balto. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:15 pm

SENYS
    the scout | Auriantiacus HQ | tagged: Avaria
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The sun's bright rays shining through the window did little to disturb Senys, the covers pulled high over her head. She stayed up late reading and gone to bed not long after the sun began to rise. It was pleasant to read throughout the night, with no distractions from servants or anyone else that bothered her during the day, mainly her parents. As such, when she did eventually go to sleep, she could've slept until the noon; she probably would've, but as the sun continued to beat down, the stifling heat under the covers woke her. She threw the covers off, raising a hand to shield her eyes from the shining light. Her throat felt as dry as a dessert, but she couldn't drag herself out of bed to fetch a drink. She laid there for a few minutes as if waiting for the sun to disappear. Then she lowered her hand and sat up, now directing her gaze towards the sun to get an estimate of what time it was. It was late morning, almost noon. She pushed herself out of bed, despite the urge to sleep for at least two more hours. She knew well of the complaints she would receive if her parents knew she had stayed up late, again. They wanted Senys to get up at a 'decent time', despite not attending school, which was ludicrous, in her opinion.

After getting dressed and stumbling out of her room, Senys wandered aimlessly around her home. Despite hoping to avoid being lectured, her parents still found out and voiced their unasked for opinion. Aside from that minor annoyance, the day went by smoothly, spent the same way it often was, hunched over a book. It was hours later that she was reminded about the council meeting when her parents ever so kindly told her to hurry and stop reading. In silent protest, she stayed right by the entrance and read, only leaving when she was sure her protest was noticed.

By the time she was near the headquarters, she was fully awake, which meant she was concerned about being the last person to arrive. It was enough of a concern that she ran the rest of the distance. She slowed to walk as she neared the building, muttering a curse. She stopped in front of the building and looked around, searching for another member. Maybe, if she found another person also arriving, she could avoid getting in trouble. After about ten minutes, she figured she was the last one to arrive. Crap. She turned around and faced the building, inhaling as she braced herself for an inevitable complaint from the others, then entered.

Each step was slow and cautious as she made her way through the building, trying to make as little noise as possible. She thought she managed to make her presence unknown due to skill, but realized it was only due to luck when she saw Avaria, not already bossing the others around. The only reason Avaria would act like that was if no-one else was there. Senys straightened her posture and looked around as if she had just arrived. "I guess nobody else is here?" she asked, feigning innocent with mixed results.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:23 am

━━━━━━━━
    S H A R N I
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ◉ allegiance the new one, auriantiacus ◎ tags Senys, Avaria ◉ location auriantiacus hq
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sharni quickened her pace as she walked through the moving crowd, disrupting the otherwise sharp, harmonious flow. Sitting comfortably inside her closed, gloved fist was the tiny, drawstring coin bag that she had just taken off of an unsuspecting stranger. It had been rather easy to collect the usual necessities today. Did she feel bad for stealing earned allowances’ off of innocent passer-by’s? Not really, maybe occasionally guilty but never did she feel bad. She needed what she took, plus, they had more coins and jewels. All the same, she had still earned the little golden tokens, just not in the same way as the workers she took them from. Was it fitting to do the wrong thing for the right reason? Well, maybe it was, or wasn’t. It’s not like she had a choice anyway, she relied on these given earnings to provide enough to sustain her wretched life.
    Sharni grunted and she collided with one of the crowd’s wanderers, “Eyes aren’t sharp ‘ey sweetie? Keep ‘em open,” came the rather irritated and gruff remark from the already disappearing figure. People, she scorned the male.
    It was a very luminous day, or was it the afternoon? Sharni looked up for the sun and sneezed as a result. The sun was high up in the middle of the sky, it was the afternoon; she would have to get to headquarters soon and attend her first council meeting. Sharni tugged at the worn edges of her grey, long sleeved shirt, the sun gave the illusion of warmth but in reality it only made the cold more bitter. She could buy a jacket with the money in her right hand, or she could buy food. She debated what her next action should be as she walked with the ever-changing sea of people, eventually settling on getting some apples and bread.
    -
    Finally, she was off to the headquarters. Everything went smoothly when Sharni had strayed from the market crowd to find herself some food at those well known stalls, she had even gotten away with handing the owner less money than asked for. But of course, she was held up when she returned back home to share her haul with her brother. He had only too many questions about her whereabouts of the previous night and would only finish his worry driven interrogation when she explained, in detail, a timeline of her night. Sharni had been too adventurous and strayed a fair distance from home the day before, having no option but to sleep out for the night. She had to admit to herself that she had been foolish, if it wasn’t for the luck that granted her an empty stable with old blankets, she surely would have frozen to death in the night. But now Sharni was again at risk of freezing because in the time that she had taken to reassure her younger brother she had lost the opportunity to swipe another, warmer layer.
    Sharni arrived at the wooden doors of the headquarters. She had mixed feelings about, well, all of this. She had grown somewhat fond of the building she had known so briefly – it was as though it was another home to her, considering what her own was like. Taking a bite of the apple she was holding she thought on. She was soon going to have to train her gift. She assumed she’d be lead on by Senys. It was cruel that Senys has a grip over her abilities but Sharni had to either glove up or somehow bare the result of her useless hands. Sharni had not yet explained in detail the extent of her ability, mainly because she used it as little as possible – she hated almost every part of it.
    Sharni took another bite of the apple and pushed one of the doors open, expecting that she would be the last to arrive as a by-product of her brother’s worries. To her surprise she was not the last, only Senys and Avaria were in the room. Sharni walked over to the only other souls in the room, her own ankle length riding boots from last night’s stable making, in her opinion, a rather uncomfortable lot of noise. Sharni took another bite of the apple before speaking, “Mallee can’t make it, I ran into him a few days ago and he said something about his mother getting ill on one of their travels, he had to go.” Sharni also had mixed feelings about Mallie. He was often comfortable and fun to be around but he was also rather reckless and obnoxious at times.
    Only now did Sharni realise how unkept she appeared. Her shirt was old and worn and she could swear her hair still had some straw in it from the stable, it was hard to tell from its chaotic state though. This wouldn’t have bothered her if Avaria didn’t look like she had dressed somewhat for the occasion, but to little surprise she had. If only her brother didn’t hold her up for so long at home, then not only would she be warm and finished eating but she would also look just a little bit more acceptable – not that it bothered her much about how she looked.
Last edited by atychiphobia on Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:53 am, edited 9 times in total.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 The Spy ━ ✧」

Postby Saxhleel » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:36 am

x
    ● ◯ B E C K E T T
    ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─────────────────────────
      [ role ] the spy [ location ] auriantiacus hq [ tagged ] Avaria, Senys, Sharni

'You are the scion of house Therelas, You should be proud of that." His Father's voice, his Father's hands, gently slipping the wide rim of his hat back, then off his head. He tousled his hair, plucked his bifocals from his son's pocket and carefully slid them up along his nose, mindful of his ears. It was far too bright.
      "I am proud of it." Beckett insisted as the hat was pushed into his chest, leveling their gazes in a show of sincerity.
      "Then don't hide if you don't need to." His father said, patting his shoulder as he made his exit "Go or you'll be late."

Swiping himself a small meal of bread and potted meat Beckett left his parents to the peace of their garden lunch and ate as he walked. He knew they spoke out of love, they were good people. His abilities manifesting the way they had did not mean he deserved to be forgotten, or was by any means forgettable, his parents were always quick to remind him of this. But that didn't stop him from stubbornly shoving his hat back on his head as soon as he was out of view of the trimmed hedges. It was an ugly thing, a wide rimmed hat made of forgiving material with a domed top. Which, when tilted the right way hid his eyes and face quite well. It helped, he found if he felt hidden it was easier to hide from the wandering and curious eyes of the dozens in the streets.

Beckett was not a man concerned with being the last to arrive to the council meeting, general politeness stopped him from actually letting himself be late but it was easy to convince others he'd been there a lot longer than he really had, all it took was a little acting. After taking a moment to make sure his clothes were in order - a fancy coat hiding a simple tunic and trousers - he slipped into the building with barely a sound from his boots.

A little relieved when it did not seem he was too late, Beckett was equally glad the rooms attention was on their newest member, Sharni, not him. The straw is the same colour as her hair he thought absently as he took in her appearance, tempted to pluck it out for her but wise enough to keep his hands to himself until she knew him and his lack of boundaries better. Senys and Avaria were here too, unusual for the scout but typical of their leader. He allowed them to finish whatever it was they'd been talking about before he made his way closer to the group.
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:34 am

HAYATOxEVANSx!!
      location auriantiacus hq / tags avaria, senys, sharni, beckett

indentstaring idly at the worn ceiling of his room, hayato let out a sigh. his mind was foggy, with him barely remembering any details of any events. it wasn't like he was having a hangover, since he didn't even drink once the previous night. he absolutely loathed that nasty-tasting liquid, unlike the other wingman working for the council. the only other reason for his foggy mind that he could think of was that he was fatigued. letting out a sigh, he started listing off the details he had remembered, starting from the simplest, his name. although it seemed like a tedious task, it did help him remember things. today's tuesday. i feel like i'm forgetting something... pausing as he remembered the day, he racked his brain. it wasn't long before he finally remembered what he was forgetting. ah, that's right. a council meeting is going to be held today.

indentpulling himself out of bed despite having no motivation to do so, hayato glanced out of the window, squinting his eyes as he took note of the sun's position. the bright star was already rather high in the sky, indicating that it was late morning, almost approaching noon. well, you should hurry. a voice whispered in his head. although he never really bothered about things like punctuality, he had always made a conscious effort to be early. though, others wouldn't really say that he's early.

indentsoon after he changed into a more appropriate outfit for the council meeting, hayato walked out of his room. the loud voices of his arguing parents were ringing in his ears. he could sense the hostility in both of their voices, despite them being a room away. letting a soft groan escape his mouth, he quickly swiped an apple off of the table, making sure not to make any more sound as he left the house. he knew better not to further agitate the two adults, so as to not turn their attention on him. to be honest, he particularly disliked it whenever people's attention was on him. quickly finishing off the apple, the young man threw the core away, pushing the thoughts of his arguing parents to the back of his mind as he continued on his way to avart's headquarters.

indentit took him longer than he had expected to arrive. looking up at the sky again, hayato noticed that the sun didn't seem to have moved an inch, though he didn't bother checking any closer. shifting his gaze back onto the door in front of him, he let another sigh escape his mouth. it was likely that he was late, though he didn't care much, since the only repercussion he would receive was probably avaria's complaints. pushing open the doors, he let his eyes scan the room. it seemed that avaria, senys, and sharni were already there. beckett was probably nearby, knowing his ability. walking over to the group, he made sure to stay a fair distance away from them. his ability was just a hassle when it came to gathering with other people with abilities. "nice to see that most of you are here. though, where's mallie? i'm guessing he's not able to make it?" the raven black haired male questioned, focusing his gaze on avaria. she was practically the leader of the group, so he'd expect her to know the whereabouts of mallie.
encia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 「 queen bee ━ ♛」

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:27 pm

❛ A V A R I AXxP A T A I N ❜
    Role- Queen BeexxLocation- Auriantiacus HQxxTags- Senys, Sharni, Beckett, Hayato

Whilst the young woman rubbed the bridge of her nose in an attempt to soften the headache she could feel approaching, she stifled a laugh as Senys attempted to enter the room in a silent manner. “You have guessed correctly,” Avaria smirked, the scout’s artificial innocence not going unnoticed. The princess took a moment to study the girl’s appearance, a slight smile tugging at her lips. Senys was attractive both physically and in her mysterious, tragic upbringing.

Avaria’s train of thought was interrupted when Sharni entered the room adorning a rather tattered outfit. The queen bee made an effort to flash her a small smile and nod of acknowledgement. Sharni was the youngest and the newest member of the Avart group and although Avaria didn’t doubt her abilities, she did pity the girl. It would be difficult to live a life whilst knowing so little about who you were meant to be. When Beckett entered in suit, Avaria took her place at the head of the table, idly tracing the ornate carvings of the armrest. She felt rather comfortable in the presence of those present, although this was not something she would easily admit. But that did not make it any less irritating that Hayato had not arrived. The extensive list of duties she had to tend to kept repeating in her mind, much to her frustration. After several tedious minutes of waiting, the council member representative arrived without an apology for his tardiness. “Mallie’s absence has already been explained, you would know if you had been on time.” Avaria huffed, although the teasing glint in her eyes indicated that her harsh tone was nothing more than playful. “His mother has fallen ill so he is spending time with her,” she explained, making a mental note to send a basket of fruits to Mallie’s household.

“I’ve planned for us all to attend a training session after this meeting, so could you speed up the transportation process?” Avaria complained, not particularly looking forward to conversing with the Caeris group. Their difference in morals and history created natural tension and whilst the meetings were never hostile, they weren’t pleasant either.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 Beowulf 」

Postby Ayashi » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:38 pm

---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------

---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
(Confident One) . (Heading towards Caeris HQ) . (Tag: Elijah)

I'll go and burn the stars
I'll just go and burn the stars
Let 'em burn, let 'em burn, let 'em burn

Brown hair bounced with each dip of his head as he nodded along with the beat of the music echoing in his battered headset, trying to keep his mind off the many presences that surrounded him and the grounds. The dirt and dry leaves crunched under the pressure of his shoes as he walked, passing though the rays of sunlight that escaped past the tree's foliage. His mind slipping in and out of random thoughts, trying to block out the flicking energies that covered the forest like a thick moss.

But occasionally his focus would slip, allowing the energies to evolve from a flicker to a blaze, and then an inferno, one that wish to swallow him and his conscious mind. When this would happen Beowulf could feel his stomach turn, bile run up his throat, and the throbbing between his eyes as a headache bloomed. However, when this happen the older man would simply re-focus on his music, worn fingers tapping the volume on a higher setting to block his ability once more.

I'll go and burn the stars
I'll just go and burn the stars
I'll go and, I'll go and, I'll go and

He was a tad late to the meeting, his resent job at the black smith company had a mishap that required his attention, but to be fair, he wasn't the only one. His dark brown eyes slide towards the strong presence he meet up with during his journey towards the cabin where the Caeris HQ resided. He offered a nod of acknowledgement to the younger man, in succession with a soft and accented, "hallo" to Elijah, keeping pace with the tall illusionist as they walked down the beaten path together.
Ayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ // the creative one

Postby turmoil » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:54 pm

● 𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑
    location : outside of caeris headquarters || tagged : all members of caeris + laurie
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
    Boy oh boy was Elijah in a lot of trouble. Just as he thought his father was at the bar, he just had to stumble back into the house. Mumbling curses under his breath, Elijah slammed his window shutters down. Another day, another reason to force myself to use my ability, he thought, as he scrambled down the stairs. "Elijah?" Peering around the corner, Elijah noticed his father leaning over the worn out couch that was coming apart. His father looked horrible. With a stained white sleeveless shirt and hair that looked like it wanted to remove itself from his own dad's head, Elijah's father looked like he was ready for a break. That is, an artificial one. "You worthless chunk of flesh, you do nothing for this family," his father wobbled, "and I have to always take care of you. Man up, get a life, go get a job, do something, give ME the money." He pushed himself off of the couch, groaning as he continued to walk towards Elijah. "With all I've done to support you, all you can do is-" he hiccuped, grabbing an empty beer bottle off of the table. The rest of the beer bottles fell to the floor with a clash as his father advanced. "I hate you, get out of my house!" He swung the bottle, but before it made contact with Elijah's head, Elijah quickly ducked.

"Dad. Please calm down," Elijah slowly backed up, both hands raised. "You're not you right now, just take a nap on the couch-" "SHUT UP SON! YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING," his father approached again. "BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND REALITY. YOU'RE JUST A KID."

With that, Elijah clenched his jaw and focused on his dad. His daily dose of sharp pain shot through his mind, but Elijah continued to focus. He formed an illusion that consisted of a false memory, a memory that was composed of his family that never existed. His mother was swinging Ophelia, his older sister, around while Elijah was playing catch with his father. The forest was alive, as the birds sang their hearts out.

Too bad it would never come true.

As his father stood still with a blank look in his eyes, Elijah quickly guided his dad to the couch and turned off the TV. Keeping his eyes on his father, he slowly backed out towards the door. With one last look at his dazed father, the man who used to be the hero in his life but disappointed him so badly, Elijah slipped out of the house.

-

His eyes were downcast as he made his way towards the Caeris hideout, lip trembling, but not surprised. With a sigh, he glanced left and right before entering the woods. Appreciating the beauty the forest brought, a soft smile formed on his lips. He heard the rustling of leaves as he turned around, noticing the older friend appear. "Hey Beowulf," Elijah grinned and waved. The German man seemed to also have just arrived on the path. As they continued, he started softly whistling as the cabin came into view. He squinted his eyes and noticed that there were two figures near the front of the door. "Is that Cersei? And that alcoholic of a council woman," Elijah sighed, but gave a small smile. It was always wonderful to have the presence of his friends around. "Wednesdays are my favorite, we get to beat each other up and literally drain our souls out," Elijah sarcastically laughed, glancing over at Beowulf. "I'm just about ready to pop a few migraine pills before I knock myself out during the first few illusions."
turmoil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 the lazy scout ━ ✧」

Postby balto. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:15 pm

SENYS
    the scout | Auriantiacus HQ | tagged: Avaria, Sharni, Beckett, Hayato
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Senys raised her eyebrows, the corners of her mouth lifting to form a small smile. Avaria seemed to be in a good mood - maybe the rest of the day be would be nice. She didn't see the princess in a negative light, at all, but it always took her off-guard if the female was nice. The scout was used to being yelled at or otherwise in trouble, and not just from the other Avart members.

Her smile faded when she heard footsteps, turning to face the person who entered. It was the recruit... Sharni, was it? 

The scout eyed the newcomer, noting her rather worn clothing. Her gaze lingered on her gloved fists, recalling they had similar abilities. It would probably be her job to train her. That would be a pain - her own grasp of her power had come from many hours of 'training', which often ended with tears running down her face due to being overwhelmed, frustrated, and in pain. Well, there was nothing she could do about that. The scout waved at the new member, making a point to be friendly. She didn't want Sharni to feel like they were competing, which would've been an illogical conclusion to come to, but paranoia overrode her logic.

As if on cue, one of the council members walked in. The dark-haired female didn't answer the man's question, knowing Avaria would. She didn't focus on their conversation, her vision shifting back to Sharni. It would be interesting to have another member, especially one with a similar ability. She wanted to compare their abilities as soon as possible. But, the council meeting meant she would have to wait. Still, she could talk to her. She greeted the new member with a half-smile and polite, "Glad to have you, Sharni." She soon changed the conversation's direction to her goal. "Do you have to wear those gloves?"
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 「 strangers in starlight ━ ✧」open & accepting!

Postby Asherwy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:59 pm

𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐘
    𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞. caeris' new guy 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. caeris hq 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬. all caeris members & laurie
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Bo peered hesitantly for the nth time from around the rotting planks of the cabin walls when he heard heavy footsteps in the front garden. Beowulf and Elijah vanished from his view where the others were talking; he swallowed hard and leaned back against the wall with a nervous shudder. The grass underneath him was squashed and moulded in the shape of his bum since he’d been sitting there all day. Shortly after his parents fell asleep the previous night, Bo snuck out with the intention of meditating and training at Caeris’ headquarters in order to finally cultivate his ability. Instead he blanked out when he arrived and passed out from exhaustion early morning in a grassy nook behind the cabin. He only woke at Laurie’s voice and was unbelievably ill-prepared for an important meeting. His face felt swollen from sleep, his hair probably resembled a wheat field, and staring at his clothes he could see an ant or two exploring the threads of his jacket which somehow had blades of grass interwoven in the stitching. Bo was also still in his nightwear.

He wanted to cry but a stone lodged at the back of his throat prevented tears from welling in his eyes. Suppressing a whimper, Bo stood himself up and began swatting at his clothes and picking out what debris he could. There was nothing much more to do except present himself as is - too late to change and bathe now. Maybe the council room had a place to wash up. This is the worst. Rounding the cabin, he came into view of the others and tried to smile. He opened his mouth to say a greeting but all that came out was a croak. Flushing in embarrassment, he cleared his throat and tried again. “Good morning…”

Bo forgot two things: it was actually afternoon, and his hair still looked like a freshly harvested crop. At least he was wearing proper outdoor footwear instead of the socks his mom knitted exclusively for sleeping.
Last edited by Asherwy on Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Asherwy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me