✶demigods (not accepting)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

✶demigods (not accepting)

Postby niico » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:14 am

camp halfblood. a 'haven' for young greek demigods.
and well, not all of them are greek. recently, the c
amp director started letting in demigods of all myth
ologies(norse, egyptian, roman, etc). with the new,
overflowing camp, there is a prophecy:

a stirring in the sea
a quake in the land
a bolt in the sky
a disturbance in the underworld
eight women and men of all kinds
must put these places at ease.

two greek demigods, two roman demigods, two
egyptian demigods, and two norse demigods will
go on this prophecy. there will be arguments, and they
will want to go their separate ways, but they must
stick together to fulfill this prophecy.
Last edited by niico on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✶rules

Postby niico » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:19 am

1. all tess rules apply!!
    2. no perfect characters please.
    3. at least 6 lines per character.
    4. 2 characters max(from dif mythologies)
    5. lgbt+ characters accepted!!
    6. reserve by pm please. they last a week.
    7. one post every two weeks!
    8. ages 15 and up.
    9. post characters on the disc board.
    10. have fun !!!!
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✶characters

Postby niico » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:25 am

greek:
    alexis r. jordan/female/19/gay/zeus/rad.
    levi kyung/transmale/18/pan/hades/nailbunny

roman:
    heiress v. bobo/female/19/demi-rom;het/cupid/_tiller_
    alex bedons/male/18/bi/neptune/darcy_jensen

norse:
    riley k. mooney/genderfluid/17/pan/loki/rad.
    lily jasons/female/18/pan/baldur/darcy_jensen

egyptian:
    cameron lothario/male/22/hetero/anubis/_tiller_
    alyssa ravenhaus/female/17/heteroflex/isis/flowerlynx
Last edited by niico on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 14 times in total.
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✶open !!

Postby niico » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:26 pm

this roleplay is open! pm me reservations and post characters on discussion thread above!
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✶demigods

Postby niico » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:37 pm

bump! there are two spots remaining
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✶lexa[1] riley [1]

Postby niico » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:46 pm

[ alexis r jordan // zeus // hella gay // open ]

lexie laid in her bed, she checked her watch. 'crud, its 3:45. the meeting is at 4.. ill get there early.' she thought, closing her book and getting up. lexa grabbed a green bomber jacket and headed out to the big house, slipping it on. she yawned, shoving her hands in her pockets. alexis soon reached the door and entered the building. she greeted the camp director and sat down on a chair that faced the other seven. lexa twiddled her thumbs, already bored out of her mind. she cracked her neck and knuckles, leaning back in her chair. the daughter of zeus took off her jacket, and hung it over the back of the chair.

[ riley k mooney // loki // pan // she, her //open ]

riley sat in the newly built loki cabin, trying to figure out what the scent was. she sat up, grabbing a febreeze can, spraying it towards the fan. she threw the can back where is was, and exited the cabin, looking at the outside. the cabin was decorated with snakes, painted green and gold. over the top, was loki's symbol. that was annoying. riles shapeshifted into a hummingbird, fluttering up to the top of the cabin. she shapeshifted back once she landed, laying on the top. riley looked over at the camp and saw the daughter of zeus, heading towards the big house. riley obviously didnt remember about the meeting, shrugging it off and closing her eyes.

(on mobile; the pronouns in riley's are what she feels they are that day)
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✶demigods (not accepting)

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:04 pm

l i l y // j a s o n s
───────────────────────────────────────
18 // norse demigod // pan // tags- alexis

with a loud yawn, lily rose from her bed, arching her back and grinning at the satisfying sound of her joints cracking. throwing an absent minded glance at her clock, the girl stood up and stretched again, before registering what time the clock had displayed. letting out an irritated sigh, she glared at her alarm for not waking her earlier. now she didn't have time to shower before the meeting. sifting through her wardrobe, lily chose to go for a casual, simple look; denim jeans, a plain white top, a leather jacket and her favourite boots. she looked good, and she knew it.

"I don't know why I'm rushing," she muttered to herself, running a comb through her short hair, "I can always just manipulate everyone to forgive me." with that thought in mind, lily left and headed towards the house that they were meeting in. she still had a few minutes, so she allowed herself to walk at a peaceful pace. reaching the building, she shook hands with various people who looked important, before entering the meeting room. only one person was present. with a grin, she walked behind the chair that alexis was residing in, and ruffled her hair. "morning," she laughed.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:58 pm

──────────────────────
levi kyung | hades | pan | tags: open
──────────────────────
Levi sighed, kicking off his shoes as he got inside his cabin. It was quite the lonely zone, something he realized every time he went inside. He needed half-siblings to occupy the space with him, just to ensure it wasn't quite so lonesome. He knew there was only a slim chance of that ever happening, though, and thought it best not to fall too far into wishful thinking, lest the reality of the situation disappoint him all over again. He adjusted a few things around the room, all the while having the distinct feeling that there was something he was forgetting. He sat on the edge of his bed to contemplate it, then abruptly remembered there was to be a meeting at the big house that he had nearly forgotten all about. Levi glanced over at the clock, very hopeful that he hadn't missed it. With a sigh of relief, he realized he had fifteen minutes to spare. The meeting was quite the strange one; he didn't know what it was about, and he was fairly certain that wasn't just because he had a hard time paying attention to what was going on. No, he thought that there wasn't much information given out about it. He decided to make the best of his time and head down to the big house. Levi smoothed out his bedsheets where he had wrinkled them, then went back outside. He waved to other campers on his way down, wondering if any of them had forgotten about the meeting, too. Once he had made it to the big house, he took a seat off to the side, content to wait the rest of the time. There were enough people around to make it interesting, after all.
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lexa[2] riley [1]

Postby niico » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:03 pm

[ alexis r jordan // zeus // hella gay // lily jasons ]

lexa smiled as lily walked in. she curled forward when her hair was messed with. she laughed, fixing her hair. augh, my hair!" alexis grinned, taking a sip of her drink. "how are you, this fine afternoon?" lexie asked, her eyes watching lily. she patted the seat closest to her and waited until she sat down. while she spoke, her best friend, levi had stepped in. lexa looked away from lily to wave at levi. she noticed her own attention fading away, and her gaze moving to a spot on the ceiling. lex realized it straightaway and her attention snapped back to lily. "what do you think we're here for?" she asked, running a hand throught her hair. lexie's voice had a sort of aussie accent; her mother was austrailian, and her stepdad was canadian, so it was like a combination. she played with one of the many rings on her finger, twisting and turning it. lexa thought. they already knew about the quest, what were they doing here? she looked at the clock on the wall - 3:58. three out of eight people were here.

rad. wrote:[ riley k mooney // loki // pan // she, her //open ]

riley sat in the newly built loki cabin, trying to figure out what the scent was. she sat up, grabbing a febreeze can, spraying it towards the fan. she threw the can back where is was, and exited the cabin, looking at the outside. the cabin was decorated with snakes, painted green and gold. over the top, was loki's symbol. that was annoying. riles shapeshifted into a hummingbird, fluttering up to the top of the cabin. she shapeshifted back once she landed, laying on the top. riley looked over at the camp and saw the daughter of zeus, heading towards the big house. riley obviously didnt remember about the meeting, shrugging it off and closing her eyes.
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✶demigods (not accepting)

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:30 pm

l i l y // j a s o n s
───────────────────────────────────────
18 // norse demigod // pan // tags- alexis, levi

a smile spread across lily's face as the greek demigod responded to her teasing, her accent rather unusual and quite amusing. "I'm good," she replied, sitting down beside Lexa. as levi entered she gave a casual wave, taking a moment to admire lexa's jawline as she stared at the ceiling. blinking quickly, she tore her gaze (gays heh) away from the girl's facial features to respond to her question. "I'm not sure, honestly," she answered, before turning to levi, not wanting to exclude him."do you know why we're here?" she asked him, an eyebrow raised in curiosity.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me