Banished

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Banished

Postby emblo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:53 am

x

Navigation wrote:[one] plot
[two] rules of the road
[three] human village
[four] werewolf ranks
[five] characters
[six] relationships
[seven] reserve
[eight] reserve
[nine] reserve
[ten] open!

discussion thread
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Deep in the forest lies a small village. Although their members are few they seem to be going strong, living with only the assistance of each other. The age is before that of technology, and each family is responsible for their own little task. Weather that be to run the bakery, raise the cattle, or sew the clothes, without those individuals doing their job the whole village would fall into ruins. For this reason, there is a strict set of rules that everyone must abide by, for if not, they are banished. Sent into the woods with only the clothes on their back. It's a sure death wish. The forest is cold and harsh and without the aid of others....well nobody is expected to come out alive. Completely unknown to the majority of the village, they're all dying. Slowly and without pain, but they only have a few months to live. It's not completely understood what caused this disease, but some believe it had been a strange herd of boar that had come through. Admittingly, it tasted...off, but food is food and the townsfolk aren't picky if it means survival. However, the town elders know of this disease, and they have a cure. Although it's fairly simple to manufacture, they keep it hidden among themselves, offering it to the rich in return for a large lump of land or goods. But how will they fare in just a few short months when their village population starts to die out? Or perhaps...this was intentional? And those banished? Cast away because they knew too much.

However, there is another cure. A rather unconventional one at that, but these individuals don't have the disease, even if they happened to eat the boars. Another village, unknown to the first, lies a few short miles out into the woods. A pack of werewolves. Whenever an individual would get banished, they wouldn't die, they were taken in and changed, with their consent, into one of them. Although they can put up a fight and defend themselves when needed, there not these savage huge wolves that come to some people's minds. Yes, they can shift their body into that of a wolf, but that's basically it. They're average sized canines with average colors, they just happen to have a human counterpart. This shift is not caused by the full moon, or their current emotions, but simply by their will. Werewolves, for one reason or the other, are immune, even if they get changed days before they were going to die. They have no idea that they posses this cure, or even that the humans have this disease, but their village is also dying out. A short month ago, a small pack of vicious rouges came through and wiped dozens of them out, leaving only broken families. In an attempt to get their pack flourishing again, they're taking in humans. Not against their will and without telling them what they are, but slowly and surely they are convincing humans to come with them, hoping these few individuals will be enough to keep their pack going strong.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
Last edited by emblo on Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby emblo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:49 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

[♡] Basics- This roleplay is co-owned by dreams; so please listen to her as well as myself. She has the right to accept/decide you, inform you of updates, or anything else that I would be able to do. She also helped me with the plot. Of course, all site rules apply here, so make sure you are familiar with those.

[one] Literacy -This is a semi-literate roleplay, meaning one liners will not do. There is no exact requirements, but I would like you to be able to write at least around three lines. More is always better, but don't full your posts with useless fluff. If you don't think you will be able to fulfill this every post then please do not join. Please don't use "Writer's block" as an excuse too often.

[two] Forms - There is no preexisting form to make your character off from, however, you must at least have the basics. Pretty forms are not a requirement, but they're always nice. All characters and ooc must be posted on the discussion form.

[three] Characters- Each user may only have two characters max. If you do choose to have two, keep them both active. Don't flourish with one and leave the other behind. No perfect characters! This becomes very boring if each doesn't have their flaws, and it's quite frankly annoying. Reservations can be posted on the discussion thread, or pmed to one of us.
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The humans

Postby emblo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:39 am

x

___ family
in charge of
crop growth

res family
raises cattle
and prepares
the meats

Maddox family
takes care of
sheep and makes/
repairs clothes
cotton growers

Smith family
metal workers
makes/repairs
useful tools

Jones family
creates medicines
acts as doctors
x

Wilson family
managed graveyard
and funerals

Jacobson family
repairs damaged
buildings and
makes new ones
when needed

Fray family
fishes and crafts
poles and boats

Parker family
traders, often
travel out of
town

Ettore family
works as the
law enforcement
Positions wrote:The ones that says ___ family are the open ones. Although you will only be playing one main character in the family, it's okay to roleplay the others as background character. This is actually encouraged, though not necessary. Of course, all the families are different. One character may have three siblings and both parent, while others may have no family at all. This is up to you. I'm okay with characters being siblings or relative, so they would be working in the same position, but please ask the other user before you do this. If you want some other position not stated on here, that's fine, as long as it's reasonable. One family is a secret hunter of werewolves; if you would like to fill this position please state so in your form. Important: There will only be ten human characters in total; five females and five males. Please see what genders are open below.
Males: 3/5 filled
Females: 5/5 filled (1res)
Last edited by emblo on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:08 am, edited 7 times in total.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The werewolves

Postby emblo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:24 am

x

Alpha
vaara mustonen

Beta
Drayton Noble Severin

Healer
noemi perla zita

Spy
ashton smith

Recruiter
Toni Michell
x

Fighter(s)
res

Hunter(s)
Tatum Ace Pierce
Aaron Christopher Coburn

Guard(s)
saint ___

Other(s)
open

Loner
Adrian Vhen
Positions wrote:Again, there will only be ten werewolves total. If you are confused about a ranking, please just ask me.
Males: 5/5 filled
Females: 5/5 filled
Last edited by emblo on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:30 am, edited 10 times in total.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby emblo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:31 am

x

Leo Ettore | 23 | male | the law | link
Charlotte Jones | 20 | female | healer | link
Gracie Maddox | age | female | sheep/clothes | link
Alixandria Parker | 20 | female | town trader | link
Rhett Wilson | 18 | female | gravedigger | link
Magnus Fray | 23 | male | fisher | link

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x

Adrian Vhen | 23 | male | loner | link
Ashton Smith | 21 | male | spy | link
Vaara Mustonen | 18 | female | alpha | link
Noemi Zita | 20 | female | healer | link
Saint | age | male | guard | link
Drayton Severin | 23 | male | beta | link
Tatum Pierce | 19 | female| hunter | link
Toni Michell | 22 | female | recruiter | link

Last edited by emblo on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby emblo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:32 am

none!
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:33 am

emblo

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby emblo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:34 am

emblo

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby emblo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:34 am

emblo

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Banished

Postby emblo » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:14 pm

This is now open! Feel free to pm me or dreams; reservations
        or post them on the discussion thread. Please remember to only
        post forms and ooc on there and not here.
        emblo

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me