[wayward] ✘✘

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[wayward] ✘✘

Postby goneleft » Sat May 30, 2015 3:30 am

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
FOR A CAUSE!!\\FOR A CAUSE!!
╒══════════╕
the last of us; an apocalypti
c video game, not really like
the walking dead, different.

╘══════════╛

\\\\\\\\\\Image
╒════════════════╕
cordyceps. at first it was a joke. a rumor that
passed around by young children as a silly thi
ng to discuss. 'mad scientists!' then it passed.
there was no talk of it any longer; the world
remained calm once more. only a few years
later did it release into the world. one fretf
ul night, the city exploded into flames. cars
flipped, streets trashed, and those... things
running after people. it was a matter of time
before it was kill or be killed. that is what e
veryone was forced into believing. cowering,
hiding, and at this point the military turned
on civillians and shot them dead. it's no mist
ake. the apocalypse wasn't all it was cracked
up to be. it was a hell of a lot more.

╘════════════════╛
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[rules] ✘✘

Postby goneleft » Sat May 30, 2015 3:42 am

╒══════════╕
follow the rules or no acc
eption. the coding is kind
of simple, but don't steal.

╘══════════╛

\\\\\\\\\\Image
╒════════════════╕
first; all tess' and nicks rules apply. please pr
ivate message me reserves. if not, you won't
get in. no acceptations. second, please mak
e characters somewhat diverse. not a lot of
the population alive is going to survive at 'ei
ghteen' or 'nineteen'. you can have little kid
s, thirteen-fourteen, anything really. even o
lder people in their thirties-forties! i encour
age it, not all of them are going to be young
and all white. make sure that you can let yo
ur characters go, no one is going to survive
forever. this isn't centered around romance,
either. that and drama is encouraged thoug
h, go on ahead! you don't need to know any
thing about the last of us, just read up a lit
tle, since it is a bit different from twd.

╘════════════════╛
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[group] ✘✘

Postby goneleft » Sat May 30, 2015 8:44 am

╒══════════╕
name/age/female/form/blaze
name/age/male/form/blaze
name/age/gender/form/user

╘══════════╛
╒══════════╕

╘══════════╛
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
the group lives in an outcrop of buildings, th
e city of massachusetts. it's separated into
sections. it's guarded, gated and kept under
lockdown. it's a patchy dump, but it has kept
them alive. the city is under a strict curfew,
and if someone breaks a rule, it's bye-bye. y
ou're either killed or imprisoned depending on
the crime. they scan you for the virus, and
if you do have it, they kill you on the spot. s
pores thrive in underground tunnels and sew
ers; there are tunnels and holes to get throu
gh, one way or another. the city has patrols
at different times of the day so no one escapes.
there are people who are smart enough to try.
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[group] ✘✘

Postby goneleft » Sat May 30, 2015 1:44 pm

for an extra group.
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[bites] ✘✘

Postby goneleft » Sat May 30, 2015 1:44 pm

╒══════════╕
the infection; the informati
on of the infection and sym
ptoms. info from wikipedia.

╘══════════╛

\\\\\\\\\\Image
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
╒════════════════╕
cordyceps brain infection. the fungus grows w
hile the host is still alive, taking away their hi
gher brain function (and their humanity), and
causing the infected host to become hyper-ag
gressive and incapable of reason or rational t
hought. (stage one), stage one starts anywhe
re in between 1-2 days of infecton. as the inf
ection progresses, the infection begins alteri
ng their sight as a result of progressing fungal
growth over the head and corruption of their
visual cortex. (stage two), stage two starts a
nywhere in between 1-2 weeks of infection.
over a very long time, they will eventually d
evelop hardened fungal plates over most of t
heir body. (stage four), stage four starts any
where in between 1-2 decades of infection. if
the fungus kills the host, the host's body will
grow stalk-like fungal projections which rele
ase infectious spores. the infection can also
be spread through bites from living hosts. ho
sts can only be infected while alive, as the f
ungus is unable to infect dead bodies.

╘════════════════╛
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[reserve] ✘✘

Postby goneleft » Sat May 30, 2015 1:58 pm

reserve.
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[status] ✘✘

Postby goneleft » Sat May 30, 2015 2:00 pm

⋆ ⋆ STAUTS: OPEN
please private message me all reserves!
discussion thread is here folks.
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[the pariah]

Postby goneleft » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:28 pm

SABRINA DANES
    ( gender female )\\\\( status loner )\\\\( health 100% )\\\\( with rooney )

Lights lit up dark alleys. They flickered and sputtered, showering sparks across the glass-strewn sidewalks. Faint dog barks echoed across the city, while Rooney violently thrashed and pulled the lead through her hands. "Hey," she growled, yanking the leash. "Stop." The hound whined, turned his head and twitched his ears. He scooted ahead of her, pulling her arms forward and tugging Sabrina down the street. Glass crunched underfoot, showering bits of sparks on her head from streetlights. She lifted her eyes to the sky, pulling back on Rooney's collar. It had darkened sevenfold in the few minutes she was out. Clouds obscured the faint shine of stars from above, yet the little dipper was clear to see in her eyes, tracing her finger along like a 'connect-the-dots' page. Rooney came and sniffed at her hand, giving it a few quick licks. Faintly she smiled, rubbed his velvety ear and nudged him out of the way with her knee. With the dog walking by her side, Sabrina slid one hand into her pocket, feeling the cold metal upon her touch. She fiddled with the knife absently, running her fingers over the metal that peeked from the handle. "Ah, ah, you're Trojans in my head," she hummed under her breath. Her earbuds dared to slip out, but rolling her shoulders to her ears, she tucked them back into place. She had been overly fond of the old iPod, something that she carried with her all the time. It was awfully strange to people when they saw technology, especially now. The only thing high-tech in this city was a celling fan. And even those didn't work.

People emerged from the streets, alleys and homes. Grimy-clothed and grim looking, clutching ration cards tightly in hand. Rations? Opening already? Damn, the streets were already clustered with a dozen or so people, hanging about and whispering. They muttered obscene things, or rather pointed at Rooney. Sabrina clutched her knife harder. She felt heavy stares that seemed to weigh a lot more than bricks and expectant whispers as people passed. Giving a grating sigh, she brushed a hand over the top of her head and leaned forward. There was something to talk about here. It wasn't gossip that traveled around the town so much - oh, no. It was the faces of people, bounties and the sights of officers as they pinned someone down and ended their life. It was a vicious cycle in the town. And maybe... Sabrina shook her head and deterred the thought as quick as it began. People here weren't good. And they weren't kind. It was a dumb thought anyways. They were going to get rations. And everyone was practically animals when it came to trading or buying. They were animals, and Sabrina couldn't tell if she was the same.

Shaking her shoulders quickly, she strained to keep up with the dog. He was growling softly, tossing his head and nearly chocking himself with the collar. "Rooney! Stop! You dumbass, I keep telling you there's nothing -" Thundering footsteps made their way down the street behind her. Shouts and screams erupted fourth from a few people in the crowd, and one took off running. Idiot, was the first thing that came to mind. The men in white, dirty hasmat suits shouted incoherent speech, thrusting one of the bystanders to the ground, on their knees. Pulling a remote-like contraption - a tester that had survived after many years - it pressed to the back of the man's neck. He was pushed forward, and to which he slumped over. The rest of the people got the message and started to sink to their knees in a lazy crop. Sabrina dropped the lead and gave Rooney a hard shove in the opposite direction. She gave a slight, high-pitched whistle. "Go on, get outta here." They'd gone through the drill so many times. She had trained him to run to the house whenever inspection happened. As the dog took off running, she sunk to her knees, planted her hands against the pavement and closed her eyes. It was the second time drills happened this month! What the hell was going on?
      "Pst," Jarred a tan-skinned man, no older than twenty-five. He leaned against the person next to him, whispering things out of earshot. "...Second time this month. I bet they're being paranoid..." With a defeated glance, he slumped back over and waited his turn to be 'inspected'.
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[calie//1]

Postby marlshore » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:44 pm

╔══════════════════════════════╗

health; 100%--------feeling; nervous--------wounds; n/a------------
        ☤ callie w.-------------
        weapon; angry bird------------group; loner------------tags; roman------------

╚══════════════════════════════╝
a loud, sneaker clapping sound echoed off the walls, and the pungent smell of sweat and abandonment filled the air of the seemingly deserted alley. the only thing that showed any sign of life in the ominous backstreet 'sidewalk' was the presence of squawking birds that picked through the mounds of garbage that lay scattered across the bottom of the walls, and a tall young blonde that was sprinting her way around the birds and objects she didn't even know the name of anymore. her skin was tanned in a way that could only show signs of hard labor,her long honey suckle hair was pulled out of her soft face with twine that was meant for tying up bags, and a bird was perched on her shoulder. her clothes were a sight for sore eyes, as she was dressed in to - tight- of - black leggings and an off set green t shirt that once had the saying "Been there, Done That" on it (x). The girl (who was called Callie) looked like everyone else did (clothes wise), so she did not pay any attention to her attire. In fact, clothing was the last thing on Callie's mind at the moment. Her only focus was on getting there before everyone flocked to get their rations, and making sure she had remembered to grab the right rations card. Nonetheless, the girl was still quite a sight huffing and puffing down the alleys, but not because she had pulled her hair up with rope, or because she was wearing a t shirt she found in an old bag. Callie was known for her speed, and seeing her sprinting down the streets with no signs of slowing down would've surprised anybody these days.

People like Callie who got up early to make sure they were first in line for rations and practically raced to the trade center were already swarming in the streets, and seemed to be in full swing like normal. But Callie, who usually was the first one there, had just arrived. She had gotten up later than usual and wasn't on schedule like she should've been that morning, thus the reason behind her flashing through alleys. It still surprised the young blonde how many people had already gotten there, though. "Don't worry, Percy. We'll still get all our rations like normal. Just a bit later today, is all." She murmured softly to her companion, who still looked very cross from being all shaken up while Callie ran. Callie knew pets weren't supposed to be brought into the city, but her logic when it came to Percy was that no one would care as long as he didn't poop on them or squawk. She had found the small, grouchy bird in a pet store when the apocalypse first started, and had stuck with him ever since. And while it may seem unbelievable, he did provide Callie with comfort and a friend in these dark times. Percy wasn't a friend to everyone, though, so when Callie saw the glares from her peers she quickly put the blue bird in her shirt. She had done this many times before, and by now Percy was used to it. But she still felt bad.

"I'm sorry, little gu-" Callie began to whisper, but was interrupted by a sudden yell. On instinct, her knees crumpled from under her, and she violently hit the ground on her side. She knew it would form a bruise from the pain she was feeling, and Callie wanted to curse and spit. But of course, if she did so, she'd be taken out on the spot. Not to mention Percy would be killed -- Or "terminated", as they liked to call it. So instead Callie gnawed on her lip and turned her face slightly to the left, where she instantly made eye contact with large, green eyes. It wasn't unusual to see someone right next to you. In fact, it's pretty common when you have no choice but to either stick your face into the cement or look left/right. But it was the eyes that made it hard to comprehend. They were like a snakes: a vibrant shade of green with a pitch black pupil.
marlshore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me