{ ϟ´ dust and shadows. ❜

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: { ϟ´ dust and shadows. ❜

Postby isildur » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:28 am

ATTICUS HARTZ !
      xx the " unemotional " brother xxxtagged: chasity

xxx "Wait, wait!" His voice rang through the air has his hands got ripped from his younger brothers shoulders. A few angels were tearing him away from the only family he had ever known. He kicked backwards, his foot connecting with the knee of the creature behind him. It got him a quick right hook to the left eye and a toss down into the dirt. Dust gathered around them, engulfing his lungs in a terrible thickness. He heard a few screams from his sibling as they were both dragged away in different directions.

xxx Atticus woke, gasping as the dream fogged up his mind. Actually, it was more like a flashback. It had been a long time since he had seen his brother. The dream kept coming back and replaying over and over in his head. Every time he tried to sleep it came back, causing him to be thoroughly sleep deprived. The room they were keeping him in was more of a cage than anything. He was leaning up against one of the cold metal bars, it digging deep into his back. A long stretch of dried blood was stuck on the left side of his face, underneath his eye where he was punched earlier. Plus, it happened to be the first of many times he tried to resist and gotten punished. The door clanked open as two angels stepped in and pulled him roughly to his feet. Atticus shoved one by the arm but was quickly rewarded with a fist to his stomach. He gagged for a few seconds before they attached a handcuff to his right hand. What happened next thoroughly surprised the human boy. They clamped the other side of the cuff to an angel, an girl angel at that and she wasn't ugly.

xxx He waited there, all stone in the face until the two guard angels left them to themselves. The angel besides him kept sending him awkward glances and it was making him uncomfortable. He felt the tug when she pulled on the handcuffs, it digging into his wrist. Without saying anything, he took his right hand and opened his pants by his belt and reached his un-cuffed hand inside, shuffling around. After a few mere moments he pulled out two lock picks that he had hidden you know where. He wiped them on his leather jacket briefly and then slipped one into his mouth. He got down onto his knee's and motioned for her to do the same thing. With his free hand he started sticking one of the picks into the key hole in the handcuffs, while his mouth held the other pick in the same spot. It took him about five minutes to finally get the handcuffs off. "I'm Atticus." He stood up and pulled her up by her delicate hand and grunted. "We should probably get out of here."

xxx
isildur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me