the true lives of the fabulous killjoys | a mcr rp | open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

the true lives of the fabulous killjoys | a mcr rp | open

Postby Dylan Klebold » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:20 am

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

the killjoys

You are a proud member of the Fabulous Killjoys - a group headquartered in Battery City led by four people known as Party Poison, Kobra Kid, Fun Ghoul, and Jet Star. The real names of these four are only known by them. Whether you've joined today or years ago, society has since shunned you since the Killjoys are considered a 'terrorist group' by the government. Maybe it's because of the plan to take over the city?

Upon joining, you are given a new name - also known as your 'killjoy name' - and a symbol. This symbol you are given identifies what possessions are yours and which are not. You are also given a mask and lazer gun - both with matching colors. These colors on your mask are also your colors - which will adorn a lot of things. A great example is Party Poison - his colors are yellow, black, and red, and his symbol is a pill above a wide X.

Oh, and pro-tip: When a leader calls you by your real name rather than your killjoy name, you know that you're in serious trouble.

the government

You are part of the government of Battery City. A group - known to most as "the Fabulous Killjoys" - is starting to cause a stir in the city. Who knows what the leaders are doing next? All you know is that they have one thing on their mind: taking over the city. You, and the rest of your team, are not going to let this happen. It is your mission to end them once and for all.
Last edited by Dylan Klebold on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

places

Postby Dylan Klebold » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:56 am

places

The Diner
References here

A once successful diner, this place lies on the outskirts of the city. It is now known - by the Fabulous
Killjoys - as their base. They live here. No wonder their leaders are killer cooks...

The main part of the diner serves as both a living area and a meeting room. At night, the booths make
excellent beds and the placement of them lets in daylight, notifying everyone of day's break. The counter
or bar serves as the dining table - and the kitchen is the kitchen. The management office behind the
kitchen is used as a storage room.

Battery City
Reference here (Placeclaim: Santiago, Chile)

Battery City, a beautiful place with beautiful charms. To the south and east are deserts, and very few
places exist and very few people live in these - the Killjoys and their diner being an exception.

The government's building - more like tower - is the tallest in the city, and smack-dab in the center of it
too. To the north ofthe tower are apartments, houses, and a few restaurants. To the west are buisnesses,
and to the south is a lot of ground used for music festivals.

Government Tower
Reference here

The government tower - known as Better Living Industries to the public - is where the government is
centered. Inside are laboratories, offices, training rooms, you name it. When the government promises to
take down the Killjoys, they train their soldiers inside.
Last edited by Dylan Klebold on Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Dylan Klebold » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:16 pm

rules

Literacy
A well-written paragraph (3-6 sentences) MINIMUM. Please. I understand if you have writer's block,
but don't use it as an excuse ALL THE TIME.

Characters
Two characters max. I don't care about genders, but if there's more females than males, then please
make a male. Same for roles. If there's more scientists than Killjoys, then you get what to do. One
high-ranking character per person. High rank characters include the 4 leaders of the Killjoys, the head
scientists and the mayor for the government.

OCs are allowed. Face claims are allowed, as long as it's no one from MCR (already being played) or any
big boy band (ie, One Direction, etc). Just please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

IMPORTANT. If you are playing as one of the 4 LEADERS of the Killjoys, you MUST be playing a member of MCR. List is below:
Party Poison is Gerard Way
Kobra Kid is Mikey Way
Fun Ghoul is Frank Iero
Jet Star is Ray Toro

Activity
Please, at least once a day. Notify me if you're going to be gone for a while.

Forms
I expect you to make your own, but if you need help, here are requirements. Also, make it pretty please C:
-Name
-Killjoy name (for the killjoys only - no government person has one) (ie, Party Poison, Kobra Kid, Fun Ghoul, Jet Star, etc. Two short words)
-Age (10-19 for Killjoy recruits, 20-38 for regular Killjoys, 18-39 for government)
-Personality
-Appearance
-Colors (for killjoys - pick 2-3 colors. Your color COMBINATION cannot match anyone else's)
-Symbol (for killjoys, must be unique)

To show that you read the rules, you must disable your signature when you post your form and when you roleplay. Or posting OOC. You know what? Just don't post with your signature at all on this thread.
Last edited by Dylan Klebold on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:49 am, edited 9 times in total.
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters | the killjoys

Postby Dylan Klebold » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:21 pm

the killjoys

Leaders
Party Poison - Gerard Way - form
Kobra Kid - reserved for plant queen ✿ - form
Fun Ghoul - Frerard - form
Jet Star - OPEN - form

Regulars
Killer Karma - REBELLION - form
Ghost Hacker - _FeatherWind_ - form
Black Snow - ♦f a l l e n - form
OPEN -15 spots c:

Recruits
Dead End - Todd. - form
Ragdoll Red - Avaloni - form
OPEN - 16 spots c:
Last edited by Dylan Klebold on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:28 am, edited 20 times in total.
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters | the government

Postby Dylan Klebold » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 pm

the government

Mayor
Sonny Moore - Gerard Way - form

Lead Scientists
Gabriella Moore - REBELLION - form
OPEN - two slots C:

Scientists
OPEN - ten slots c:

Police
OPEN - fourteen slots

Undercover Police
reserved for plant queen ✿ - form
OPEN - nine slots c:
Last edited by Dylan Klebold on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

currently...

Postby Dylan Klebold » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:47 pm

currently...

Weather
Sunny and hot

Time Of Day
Mid-morning

Day
Wednesday, the 16th

Month
July

The Killjoys are...
Getting ready to train the recruits.

The government is...
Gathering information.
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

Postby Dylan Klebold » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:52 am

relations

Key
<--- - He/She likes her/him / has a crush on her/him
---> - He/She likes her/him / has a crush on her/him
--->?<--- - They like eachother / have a crush on eachother, but don't know it's mutual
---><--- - They like eachother / have a crush on eachother and know
-><- - They're together
-><3<- - They're engaged
<3 - They're married

___> - ___ is the daughter/son of ___
<___ - ___ is the mother/father of ___

______

Party Poison --->?<--- Fun Ghoul
Last edited by Dylan Klebold on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gerard way | party poison

Postby Dylan Klebold » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:12 am

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

name
        Gerard Way

killjoy name
        Party Poison

ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage

personality
        Clear-Headed | Stable | Courageous | Great Leadership

Having experience leading the Killjoys for years now, I can keep my head clear and my actions stable. My courage helps as well. With feedback from my comrades, I can say proudly that I am a great leader.

Rash | Insomniatic | Worrisome

Some nights I stay up extra late to make sure everyone is safe. The mornings after, people say I can be rash and horrible. I've heard from Kobra Kid that he thinks I'm too worrisome. It's just to keep everyone safe... I hope they understand...

history
        One thing on his mind: Revenge.

Gerard's life has never been easy. Growing up as the previous mayor's son, he never really got to see his father. When he went to school, kids teased him recklessly for 'having no father'. Gerard knew he had a father - the mayor - and that his father loved him much. He also kept this sketchbook full of doodles of a blue anthropomorphic cat, of which he called 'Mousekat'.

Things seemed to settle down when Gerard went into secondary school, until the day. August 23. He was fifteen and in biology when there was a blare on the PA system. "Everybody, go home. The mayor is dead. Gone." a voice echoed.

The word 'dead' echoed in his ear as Gerard started to break down and cry. His mother had to carry him home and tell him everything that happened. The only parts that he remembers to this day haunt him. "The new mayor... has a connection with the killer and took office after this happened. Made new law so that new mayor's always mayor until death..."

Enraged, Gerard ran away from home with three other friends and came up with a new name - Party Poison. With inheritance money, he made his Mousekat dream a reality - crafting a mask from the doodles he kept as a child. With the rest of the money, he bought a diner in the desert near the city and a car he repaired himself.

ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage

position
        Leader 1 of The Fabulous Killjoys

colors
        Black, Yellow, Red

symbol
        Red pill above a wide X
Last edited by Dylan Klebold on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the true lives of the fabulous killjoys | a mcr rp | ope

Postby DangerDays » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:33 am

Name: Jamie
And my Killjoy name is... St.Jimmy
Personality:Strong,tomboy,agressive.
Appearance: Unbrushed white blonde hair,leather jacket and skinny leather trousers.
My Killjoy colours are: Green and blue.
Symbol: Blue triangle with a green skull in it.Blue cross over it.
Last edited by DangerDays on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
DangerDays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the true lives of the fabulous killjoys | a mcr rp | ope

Postby winner10111 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:03 am

(Can I reserve Jet Star?)
winner10111