magical mayhem ↷ hp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

magical mayhem ↷ hp

Postby Koyuki » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:13 am

hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry has long been regarded as the most reputable magical school in all of britain.
a school for the gifted, where boys and girls through the ages of eleven and eighteen are taught in the ways of great wizards.
after a particular wizard's demise, hogwarts once again opens its doors to proudly receive the newest batch of students.
but as peaceful everything seems to be, a sinister darkness is threatening to sweep across the wizarding world once more...

xxx

discussion thread
a must read.
Last edited by Koyuki on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Koyuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷ the rules

Postby Koyuki » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:47 am

THE RULES

ϟ This a semi-literate roleplay; if you're considering joining, you must post atleast four lines per character. Writer's Block is not a exception, although I'm certain it can happen to anyone.

ϟ We are always accepting, but please PM me first before posting your form.

ϟ All of Tess' rules apply. In other words keep it PG13, please. We don't want our roleplay getting shut down.

ϟ Post atleast once in two weeks, and inform me if you're going to be inactive for a while.

ϟ You may have as many characters as you wish. Just keep in mind that you have to manage all of them.

ϟ You may only have one character that is either a prefect or a head boy/girl.

ϟ You may only have one character with a special ability.

ϟ Serious romance between two of your own characters is forbidden. It takes the fun out of roleplaying, honestly. Platonic is fine.

ϟ No fighting people, take it to PMs if the two of you are really willing to continue.

ϟ Forms must include name, gender, house, year, special abilities, and Quidditch player position (if they play it).

Plots and drama are to be discussed on the discussion thread.
Give a brief introduction of yourself after you are accepted.

Last edited by Koyuki on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Koyuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷ witches and wizards

Postby Koyuki » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:23 am

WITCHES AND WIZARDS

Head Boy & Girl
open, open

Seventh Year Perfects
open, reserved

Sixth Year Perfects
open, open

Fifth Year Prefects
open, open

Leonidas Galia | 15 | half-blood | fifth year | quidditch | werewolf
Lucien Armand Aldridge-Taylor | 15 | pure-blood | fifth year | chaser | parselmouth
Alaska Emerly Wolfe | 17 | pure-blood | seventh year | seeker
name here | age here | blood status | year here | quidditch

Seventh Year Perfects
open, open

Sixth Year Perfects
open, open

Fifth Year Prefects
open, open

Charlie Taylor | 14 | muggle-born | fourth year
Trishna Higgins | 15 | half-blood | fifth year
Jean Aaron Halpert | 17 | muggle-born | seventh-year | animagus

Seventh Year Perfects
open, open

Sixth Year Perfects
open, open

Fifth Year Prefects
open, open

Cassidy Ann Hawthorne | 16 | blood status | sixth year | seeker | animagus
Alanis Dorothy King| 17 | half-blood | seventh year | beater
Dylan West| 17 | muggle-born | seventh year | keeper

Seventh Year Perfects
open, open

Sixth Year Perfects
open, allison evans

Fifth Year Prefects
open, sylvia rosier

Sylvia Rosier | 15 | pure-blood | fifth year
Allison Marie Evans | 16 | pure-blood | sixth year | xxx, captain
Darcy Edward Stone | 17 | pure-blood | seventh year | metamorphmagus
Last edited by Koyuki on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Koyuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷ teachers and staff

Postby Koyuki » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:03 am

HOGWARTS STAFF
This roleplay is set roughly twenty years from the events in the books and movies.
You would spot some familiar faces amongst Hogwarts, but the school nearly has a new line of staff:

Professor Minerva McGonagall: Principle
    Minerva McGonagall attended Hogwarts as a pupil and was sorted into the Gryffindor house. She survived the Second Wizarding War, and took up as Headmistress after Albus Dumbledore's death.
Professor Neville Longbottom: Herbology, Head of Hufflepuff
    Neville Longbottom attended Hogwarts alongside Harry Potter, and was sorted into the Gryffindor house. He is much liked and much respected by the students, and is especially known for his courageous acts during the Second Wizarding War.
Professor Olivia Greengrass: Potions, Head of Slytherin
    Olivia Greengrass attended Hogwarts as a pupil and was sorted into the Slytherin house. A strict and no-nonsense woman, but many of her students are noted to achieve exceptional O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s.
Professor James Potter: Defense of the Dark Arts, Head of Gryffindor
    The eldest son of the legendary Harry Potter. Being new in the position and having received top marks in his NEWTS, he is also popular with the female population of Hogswarts due to his youth and handsomeness.
Professor Eleanor O'Hara: Transfiguration, Head of Ravenclaw
    Eleanor O'Hara has been teaching at Hogwarts for many years. With a perpetual distant and dreamy expression on her face, Eleanor is a good-natured and levelheaded (for the most part) witch with a good sense of humour. She always has some sort of Honeydukes sweet in her pockets.
Professor Rubeus Hagrid: Care of Magical Creatures, Keeper of the Keys
    Rubeus Hagrid attended Hogwarts and was sorted into the Gryffindor house. He assumed the post of Care of Magical Creatures in 1993, and continues serving to this day.
Professor Howard Shirley: Charms
    Howard Shirely is infamous for his recklessness (his right hand was bit off by a Swedish Short-Snout), though he is regarded as a "loveable if eccentric man" by most. On the contrary, Shirley is a capable teacher, if not for his tendency to test his own invented charms on students.
Professor Cuthbert Binns: History of Magic
    A terribly ancient teacher. Cuthbert Binns is a ghost who continues to teach, droning on about various Goblin Rebellions and Giant Wars to bored, sleeping students.
Professor Rose Weasley: Flying
    The eldest daughter of Hermoine and Ron Weasley. New in position, Rose Weasley attended Hogwarts in the same year as James Potter. She was the Seeker of the all-women Quidditch team, Holyhead Harpies, before retiring and coming to teach at Hogwarts. She still referees for official Quidditch games and does private team coaching during the holidays.
Professor Calvin McMurray: Muggle Studies
    Calvin McMurray has been in the position for a near decade. He is prone to become a target of harassment by the Slytherins due to his enthusiasm toward Muggles and somewhat weak-kneed nature.
Professor Timothy Spall: Astronomy
    A rather mysterious entity. Timothy Spall is very rarely seen during the day, but it is said that he is awake at every sleeping hour. With his virtually bloodless skin color, he is rumored to be a vampire by students.
Professor Sybill Trelawney: Divination
    The great-great-granddaughter of the celebrated Seer Cassandra Trelawney. It was Trelawney herself who made the acclaimed prophecy concerning the Dark Lord and Harry Potter during her job interview with Albus Dumbledore. She continues her tradition of predicting the deaths of her students
Madam Tabitha Bainbridge: Librarian
    Tabitha Bainbridge is a sickly and irritable (yet professional) woman, highly possessive and protective of the Hogwarts Library's valuable books. As such, she is deemed highly unpleasant by most of the student body.
Madam Poppy Pomfrey : Matron
    Poppy Pomfrey is a very competent nurse, having served for long time. She is quite possessive of the patients in her care at the hospital wing, and their visitors upset her somewhat, as she frequently insists they must rest.
Last edited by Koyuki on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Koyuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷ time-table

Postby Koyuki » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:00 pm

TIME-TABLE

FOURTH YEARS ♢ FIFTH YEARS
    Gryffindors
    First Period: Transfiguration
    Second Period: Defense Against the Dark Arts with Slytherins
    Third Period: Potions with Hufflepuffs
    Fourth Period: Charms with Ravenclaws
    Fifth Period: Herbology
    Sixth Period: Astronomy
    Seventh Period: History of Magic
    Ravenclaws
    First Period: Potions with Slytherins
    Second Period: Transfiguration with Hufflepuffs
    Third Period: History of Magic
    Fourth Period: Charms with Gryffindors
    Fifth Period: Astronomy
    Sixth Period: Defense Against the Dark Arts
    Seventh Period: Herbology

Hufflepuffs
    First Period: Defense Against the Dark Arts
    Second Period: Transfiguration with Ravenclaws
    Third Period: Potions with Gryffindors
    Fourth Period: History of Magic
    Fifth Period: Herbology
    Sixth Period: Charms
    Seventh Period: Astronomy with Slytherins

June:
      Finals (exams) ♢ [i]fourth years
      Ordinary Wizarding Levels (O.W.L.s) ♢ fifth years
    Slytherins
    First Period: Potions with Ravenclaws
    Second Period: Defense Against the Dark Arts with Gryffindors
    Third Period: Herbology
    Fourth Period: Charms
    Fifth Period: History of Magic
    Sixth Period: Transfiguration
    Seventh Period: Astronomy with Hufflepuffs

Fifth-year students may drop an elective class if they wish but they are required
    to continue with the core classes which began in the first year.

SIXTH YEARS ♢  SEVENTH YEARS
    Sixth-year students do not know what their classes will be until after they receive the results of their O.W.L.s.
    Once they obtain the results, students can discern whether they have achieved the required grades to get into the
    classes they're interested in for the year.
June: Finals (exams) ♢ sixth years

Seventh-year students will take the same classes as they had in the sixth year, however they will concentrate more on
    taking classes in their chosen fields.
June: Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests (N.E.W.T.s) ♢ seventh years
Last edited by Koyuki on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koyuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷ quidditch

Postby Koyuki » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:51 pm

QUIDDITCH
Gryffindor
captain: open
seeker: alaska
chasers: lucien, belladonna, open
beaters: open, open
keeper: open
Slytherin
captain: allison
seeker: open
chasers: open, open, open
beaters: open, open

Hufflepuff
seeker: caddisy
beaters: alanis, open
keeper: dylan
Ravenclaw
seeker: open
beaters: open
Last edited by Koyuki on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:12 am, edited 7 times in total.
Koyuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my charries ↷ one

Postby Koyuki » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:09 am

nickname: Luce, Lucy (don't call me that)
birthdate: january 15th, capricorn
blood status: pure-blood
special abilities: parselmouth

house: gryffindor
year: fifth
quidditch position: chaser
wand: 10", phoenix feather,
mahogany, supple
patronus: coyote

hair color: reddish-brown
eye color: bluish-grey
skin color: light

crush: n/A
family: charlie
pets: a snowy owl, Fudge McDreamy
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
------------- -------------

Lucien is a pure-blooded Gryffindor descended from a notorious Slytherin line which was thought to have perished sometime during the global wizarding war. He is closely related to the Black family, and is gifted (more like cursed, in Lucien's case) the ability to communicate in Parseltongue, and thus a direct descent of Salazar Slytherin.
Lucien was raised by a muggle-born witch and wizard (the Taylors) who both opposed blood purity, and decisively hid his family secrets from him until he was ready to attend Hogwarts.
In general, he is found to be an outgoing and lighthearted individual, eccentric in many ways but owning an excellent sense of humor. In fact, Lucien is "too intelligent for his own good" and channels his boredom in hyper-active wisecracking, to the point of being self-destructive. Lucien is laid-back by nature; unless the matter is dire, he can never stay serious for too long. He is also staunchly loyal to his loved ones and unafraid to stand up against what he thinks is wrong.
Despite his display of Gryffindor attributes, Lucien possesses a surprising amount of Slytherin qualities that are usually disguised under his lopsided grin. A few notable examples would be: his approval and love for scheming (sometimes even unfairly), achievement-oriented attitude, and resourcefulness.
Lucien is also conflict-averse, which is unusual of a Gryffindor (daring, fiery, impulsive, etc.), tending to avoid conflict whenever possible, and seeking creative solutions to avoid a fight. He would rather rely on his wits than his wand, and is much more likely to stop and review a situation before charging forward.
However, Lucien has a covetous desire for heroism which is evidenced by his somewhat unhealthy infatuation with Harry Potter, and this particular inclination influenced the Sorting Hat to ultimately place him in Gryffindor instead of Slytherin.
His scholastic performance is at best, average. The main reason for these mediocre grades would be because he hardly bothers to make an effort in any of the subjects (chiefly Potions and Herbology) he finds unexciting. In the areas he is actually interested in however (Transfiguration and Charms), he has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge which could have easily gotten him into Ravenclaw.

nickname: Syl
year: fifteen
birthdate: december 24th, capricorn

house: slytherin
wand: 11", ebony, unicorn hair, swishy
patronus: hawk
student body position: prefect

hair color: midnight
eye color: obsidian
skin color: pale

family: n/A
pets: a great horned owl, Archimedes
and a black half-Kneazle cat, Margaret
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

Your typical blue-blooded Slytherin.
Disdainful and proud, Sylvia comes from the ancient and wealthy House of Rosier. Sylvia Rosier is known to have a commanding presence that exudes gravitas and authority, able to silence most people with an icy glare. She is known to be a very private individual who views emotional displays as a sign of shameful weakness.
Sylvia makes it crystal clear that she doesn’t enjoy noisy social meetings such as parties, preferring a quiet dinner appointment in a fine restaurant. She is also absurdly meticulous over etiquette and manners, perhaps more than the ordinary pureblood.
Yet Sylvia is sarcastic and witty, and can actually be pleasurable to be with once she tolerates the other person’s company. And though she is Slytherin to the core, Sylvia owns some Gryffindor traits such as courage and bravery, while she does spite Gryffindors for their 'foolhardiness'.
She is one of the most neutral Slytherins in in terms of pure-blood supremacy, disliking the constant conflict and keeping away from it. As a matter of fact, she genuinely enjoys Muggle literature and obliges Lucien (her only Muggle-related friend) to buy novels for her.
Concerning her studies, the female Slytherin is close to being a workaholic, always carefully completing her assignments before each due date. She particularly excels in Potions and the DADA (the latter because of her knowledge of the Dark Arts), and focuses on anything related to studying.
Her pursuit of perfection goes as far to her boggart being a form of failure. This drive roots from her parents who paid much more attention to her brother (who was also academically gifted), thus her unconscious envy and despair led to perfectionism.

nickname: charlie taylor
birthdate: june 21st, cancer
blood status: muggle-born

house: ravenclaw
year: fourth
wand: 10", unicorn hair, cherry
patronus: scottish terrier

hair color: sepia
eye color: amber-brown
skin color: light

family: lucien
friends: n/A
foes: n/A
pets: a little owl, chocolate-chip
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

w.i.p

Oliver appears to be serene and passive, but is actually remarkably passionate and determined when he meets new challenge. He is essentially a kind-hearted, growing teen with a mature calmness in the face of all the racism he has met thus far.
Above all, he loves and is extremely loyal to his family and friends.

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Last edited by Koyuki on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:44 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Koyuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my charries ↷ two

Postby Koyuki » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:23 am

nickname: just simply, Dylan.
birthdate: May 2nd, taurus
blood status: muggle-born

house: hufflepuff
year: seventh
quidditch position: keeper
wand: 11", dragon heartstring,rowan
patronus: american golden eagle

hair color: black coffee
eye color: ash grey
skin color: tan

friends: lucien
foes: sylvia
pets: an eagle owl, Screech
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

With an easily ignited, firey temper which can leave a person scorched with more than a bit of a singe, you'd expect Dylan West to be Sorted into Gryffindor. You will find him constantly at odds with someone, most likely a Slytherin, as he has quite a prejudice against the house; and he would seize his wand and cast whatever spell that first came into mind at his current foe. Or rather, a Muggle-style street fight punch.
The majority of the people who happened to be standing by at the moment would see him as a violent, no-nonsense tough guy, a dangerous character that shouldn't be approached with ease. However most of the time, he is found to be calm and nondescript, minding his own business than others. Dylan himself actually much dislikes violence and has misgivings about his own strength; unfortunately, he is prone to a terribly short temper and when aggravated, his body seemingly "acts on its own" and before he is aware of anything, he is literally destroying the place.

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
Last edited by Koyuki on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Koyuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↷ it’s open

Postby Koyuki » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:29 am

send reservations by pm.
Koyuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ravenclaw - Trishna

Postby ede » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:52 am

● Smart ● Proud ● Fierce ● Loyal

⊱---------------------------------------------------------⊰

╭---------------{ Basics }-----------------╮

Name: Trishna
      Nickname: Just Trish.
      Birthday: July 15th
      Friends: None yet
      Enemies: None yet
      Crush; Not interested

╰-----------------------------------------------╯

●●●

╭-------------{ Magical info }---------------╮

House: Ravenclaw
      Year: 5
      Ability: Animagus
      Quidditch Player position;
      Chaser
      Pets: One owl, Erwin
      and a pet rat, Charlie
      Fav subject: Charms
      Wand: 12 and 1/2 inches,
      cypress with dragon core

╰------------------------------------------------╯

●●●
╭---------------------------{ Personality }---------------------------------╮

Personality:
      Trish is a friendly, easy going person. She loves school work and
      gets bored easily if there is nothing to do. She doesn't mind
      breaking a few rules to learn things but if it is to someone's
      expense, she gets annoyed.
      Trish is intelligent and likes to learn. She isn't at the top of her
      class, but nearly.
      Trishna likes chilling out after a long day. She cares about her
      friends a lot and loves going swimming in the lake. She treats
      everyone fairly and hates other people who bully. This might
      add to her dislike of the Slytherins.
      If someone hurts her friends, she usually gets involved.
      Even though she seems like a smart girl with friends, Trish
      has a fierce side to her that many people over look. Being slightly
      shorter than most people her age, Trish is just someone that
      everyone asks for homework tips or potion ingredients. But if
      you know her better, she can't resist a challenge.
      Her mother is a witch and her father a muggle. She has many
      brothers and sisters and sits somewhere in the middle of them.

Physical appearance: Trishna has long, frizzy brown hair
      which she sometimes braids with pieces of string or feathers.
      She is just 149 cm tall and not much heavier than that. She has
      hazel eyes and fair skin. She dresses fairly well but hates it
      when people judge her for what she does. She has medium
      build, neither fat or skinny.

Quirks: She likes braiding her hair with feathers
      and beads.
      The Sorting hat almost put her in Hufflepuff.

Dislikes: Whiney people, popular, snotty kids,
      people who break rules too often, bullying, Slytherins,

╰---------------------------------------------------------------------------╯

●●●
Last edited by ede on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me