BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

Postby gotsalt? » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:40 am

marcus james flynn|21|face-claim: Benjamin Stone|form © to GotSalt?

basics
    This young man is known as Marcus Flynn. His name derives from his great-grandfather, whom his mother had been very close to. Mark is a fine nickname if you wish to call him something other than the one he was given. On April, 18th, he turned 21.
    His body build is ectomorphic, meaning he is thin and lithe, but muscular, and stands at five feet eleven inches. He has beautiful Heterochromia eyes. This basically means that his eyes range through the colors. Normally you will see them as a blue green or hazel, but they have been known to be two different colors. When he was a child, one would go from dark brown to light hazel while the other jumped from light blue to green. His hair is short, light brown, and soft to the touch.

personality
    Mark is a hard one to decipher because he’s so fluently changing all of the time. One moment he may appear to you as completely approachable and friendly and at another time he might radiate the need to be left alone. Marcus doesn’t keep to one standardized image and tends to vary between his personality flaws and habits.
    There is also the curious, yet rebellious, side to him. It doesn't matter what it was, he always wanted to learn about anything. He is a quick learner. However, he was often hasty, lightheaded, and impulsive. He was also known to lose his temper, and let his frustration get the better of him. Marcus is stubborn and willful about his personal opinions, even when things looked hopeless and everyone disagreed with him. Once he set himself upon a course he would see it through till the end, and would allow nothing to stop him. He is very loyal to his friends and people he loves.

youtuber username
    WarPotato, goes by Spud

genre
    gaming

fanbase
    Tater Tots

games he plays
    Gary's Mod games mostly (TTT, Prop Hunt, Murder, Hide&Seek, ect), Amnesia, pretty much any horror game, GTA V, series games (two souls, outlast, the last of us, ect).

history
    Marcus lived in Gloucester, Britain until he was eleven. at that time, his parents got a divorce. his mother worked most of the time, so his father got custody. they moved to North Carolina in the States and his father opened up a sandwich shop. the next three years were great for both of them. Marcus was homeschooled so he could work with his dad, but he loved that. Cooking is his favorite thing besides playing video games. When he was fifteen, his dad got his big break. He opened up four more restaurants around the state. Marcus went back to public schools after that and things went down hill. Kids bullied him at school for loving to cook. That's when he found video games. He started off with simple games like Mario and Guitar Hero. His dad re-married to a nice woman with a daughter who was six years younger than Marcus.
    After highschool, Marcus took some college classes for a little while, but he mainly focused on his youtube channel. He only had around 150 subscribers at the time. Then he bought G;Mod and landed in a Trouble in Terrorist Town server with some of the greats, like GassyMexican and SeaNanners. His subscribers started rising. He started doing a facecam while playing horror games. Nothing really scared him besides Outlast, but he put on a good show. Now he has right at 900,000 subscribers and plays G;Mod with the Bros Angels often.

love life
    Marcus just recently broke up with his girlfriend, so love isn't something he thinks of right now. He is bisexual and has dated a guy before.

other
    he has a hognose snake named Sherlock.

isabelle lynn scott|19|face-claim: Nina Nesbitt|form © to GotSalt?

basics
    Say hello to Isabelle, or Izzy as most people call her. She never knew why her mother named her Isabelle, since she never knew her mother or father. Orphan kid. She's 19 years old and was born on August, 1st.
    She is a little fuller than an hourglass shape, and is 5 feet 4 inches tall. her skin is what most people consider pale, but is actually fair. there is a scar on the right side of her forehead, usually covered by her hair, created by herself and a straightener. she has pretty dark hazel eyes and her natural hair color is blonde.

personality
    She is very passionate in all that she engages herself in. She is compassionate, but she is also very proud. Because of her past, she has become solitary, suspicious, and practical. She was always wary of everyone, from strangers to her closest friends, and her suspicion made her dislike taking chances, especially for the sake of others. She would not hesitate to defend herself or whatever she held dear, no matter the cost to others. Isabelle is also very intelligent and strong-willed. She is also quite stubborn on occasion. Whenever she makes a decision, nothing can change her mind.
    To most people Izzy is usually stoic, impassive and reserved. She refuses most questions about her past to people who did not know her identity already, and even then treated most of them coldly and indifferently, and with a very serious attitude. Her span of tolerance is short, and she frequently becomes annoyed or impatient with people around her. She also tends to be opinionated and outspoken.
    But her friends and subscribers know her as a dorky, bubbly teenager. She has never been good at showing affection correctly. When she makes jokes about or around you, sometimes a little mean, it means she likes you. This doesn't necessarily mean a romance kind of like, just as friends.

youtuber username
    FizzyIzzy (may change later, since I suck at thinking up usernames)

genre
    Vlogger, she does music every now and then.

fanbase
    Fizzlers

history
    Isabelle's parents gave her to an orphanage when she was around three months old. She bounced around homes often, once almost going to Australia, but the always fell through. One couple gave her back because they had a kid of their own. She got to where she wouldn't go out and meet new families. She preferred to stay in her room with her music and video camera. Her channel started out as a music channel, but then she got to where she would share her life with her followers.
    Whens she was twelve, she finally got adopted for good. The Scott's were very nice to her, even when she refused to consider them her parents. She's moved out now, but she still visits them like any college kid. She lives in a two bedroom apartment with her friend, who makes beauty videos. Sadly, she didn't get invited because she was just starting out and didn't have enough viewers. Isabelle considers herself a comedian vlogger, like Danisnotonfire and Crabstikz, and she has just reached 908,956 subscribers.

love life
    Isabelle is straight and has no crush. She's never really been around guys, always in an all girls orphanage, so there hasn't been a chance for dating.

other
    she has a cockatiel named Amelia.
Last edited by gotsalt? on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream, » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:05 am

meet zoella. zoella sugg. or as you can call her, zoe. this young twenty-three year old female is a you tuber. as a you tuber she does a lot of beauty and vlogging. she currently lives in england. she has two pet Guinea pigs. right now she has about three point five million subscribers on youtube. zoe is a female who is very humorous. zoe is a very loyal and kind friend, and is always up for a new friend. zoes hair is ombre. it is long and kind of wavy. zoellas eyes are a grayish blueish color. wip
Last edited by dream, on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dream,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ hart and amelia ]

Postby pep » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:43 am

xxx x x xx x x xx x xx x x

AMELIA JENNER

xxx x x xx x x xx x x xx x x x
xxx
xxx

"hey, guys; mimi here!"

amelia alexandra jenner is a timid,
gentle soul with a passion for youtube.
her addiction began when a friend
completely obsessed with some dumb
video introduced her to the site, and
immediately she began making videos.
her passion began in 2007, when she
made a stupid video of her and her
friend dancing with obsessively stupid
outfits in front of a low-quality camera.
she was devastated when it had only
received under two hundred views,
but knew that she'd have to try harder
to earn those views.

around a year later after being busy
with school and such, she returned
to her abandoned channel, and began
to film herself in front of a better-
quality camera, talking about random
things in her life. someone noticed
her and gave her a shout-out,
because her channel skyrocketed
in popularity from there. people
were amused by her soft-spoken
awkwardness, finding it easy
to relate to. she continues
vlogging to this day.

xxx
xxx

xxx
xxx
name; amelia alexandra
jenner

alias/es; mimi, amelia
gender; female
age; eighteen

subscriber count; 760,000+
channel type; vlogging
username; ayyyit'samelia
fanbase; chamelians

hair; pale brown
eyes; honey brown
skin; fair
height; 5'7
weight; 134 lbs
build; slender, lithe

traits; timid, gentle,
soft-spoken, careful

interests; animals,
cute things, candies

dislikes; being yelled at,
sudden noises

hobbies; vlogging,
writing, ballet

fears; heights,
spiders, being alone

crush/es; tba; pm me
relationship/s; x
sexuality; heterosexual

xxx
xxx

fullname; hartley lucian merrington
              alias/es; x
              gender; male
              age; twenty-two

subscriber count; over 920,000
              channel type; singing
              username; hartdoesthesingingthing
              fanbase; (his) cuties

hair; jet black
              eyes; sky blue
              skin; fair
              height; 6'0
              weight; 151 lbs
              build; lean, tall

traits; flirtacious, chivalrous, rather mysterious, protective
              interests; singing, music, cats, the color blue
              dislikes; bright lights, being in large crowds, embarrassment
              hobbies; singing, lazing around all day, flirting too much
              fears; he claims he has none; he actually is terrified of traveling, flying, and water

crush/es; tba; pm me
              relationship/s; x
              sexuality; bisexual

w.i.p
Last edited by pep on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
pep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pumpkin. » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:47 am

[ I forgot to reserve a spot. my male and female will go here. ]
pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:36 pm

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

"To all your friends you're delirious,
So consumed in all your doom.
Trying hard to fill the emptiness.
The pieces gone, left the puzzle undone.
Is that the way it is?
You are beautiful in every single way,
Words can't bring you down....Oh no.
You are beautiful in every single way,
Yes, words can't bring you down, oh, no.
So don't you bring me down today..."

Full Name: Phoebe Jessica Tierney
Nicknames: Phebs, Jess
Birthday: August 7th
Birthplace: California
FaceClaim: Acacia Brinley

Genre: Beauty
Channel Name: FashionForward
Youtuber Name: Beauty Branianc
Fanbase: Fashion-istas
Subscriber #: Over a million
How Long?: Since she was 14.

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Baby Blue
Skin: Light
Body: Lean
Piercings: Ears, Bellybutton, Tongue
Tattoos: "Beauty is Pain" on back of neck.
Pink bow with small trailing ribbons on left upper thigh.
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see it" on right side of ribcage.

Crush: None ATM
Relationship Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight
Friends: TBA
Enemies: TBA
Family: Mother, Father, Brother(23), Brother(11)
Pet: Male American Shorthair Tabby Cat - "Buck"

Positive Traits: Sweet, Curious, Compassionate, Confident
Negative Traits: Stubborn, Defiant, Quick-Temper, Thick-Minded
Other Traits: Graceful, Artistic, Talented, Clever
Likes: Fashion, Makeup, The Beach, Animals, Children, Cuddling, Romance Movies
Dislikes: Thunder, Bad storms, Heights, Darkness, Being Alone, Cockroaches
Last edited by broken* on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stricklyspagetti » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:42 pm

Boy picture's faceclaim is Andrew Garfield from The Amazing Spiderman. The female picture does not belong to be, and all credit goes to original owner c:

ImageImageImage

Meet Elliot and Sawyer. Their adoptive parents changed their names from Brady and Bree, to Elliot and Sawyer. Elliot is the male of the twins, while Sawyer is the female, if you couldn't tell. To start with Sawyer, she is about 5"9, which you could say is tall. She has long, ginger hair that flows a little past the middle of her back. Freckles cover her body from head to toe. Sawyers's eyes are Sprite green, and her eyelashes are thick, making them look more darker, so she dosen't need makeup. Sawyer has a long scar going down her right eye, which blinded her in that eye. Its noticeable, really. Many smaller scars cover her face, arms, legs, and just anywhere around her body that they could reach. Shes super pale, and dosen't tan easily, she mostly burns. Sawyer has a thick Irish accent, and sometimes has trouble speaking. She says things like 'Oh, you like me red hair?' to people who like her hair. Notice how she said 'me'? Yeah, Elliot does the same thing, but he does better. She dresses, you could say, weirdly. She wears combat boots and cargo shorts, along with tank tops. She wears cuffs that go around her upper arm, and she wears many bracelets. To move on to Elliot, he stands at 6 foot even. He is also very pale, with freckles covering his body also. He has the same eyes as his sister, Sprite green. Elliot's hair is a chocolate brown, and never lies down flat, which he always is running his hand through it. He wears Vans, jeans, and a regular t-shirt. He blends in pretty normally, although his Irish accent sticks out beautifully. He has many scars along his body, but none on his face, unlike his twin. Their personalities are different. Sawyer is shy, ever since she was adopted. She is sometimes frightened by other people, due to her being Irish, she was bullied into shyness. Elliot on the other hand, is protective of her, never leaving her side. Sawyer loves to make friends, although she wants her brother to approach them before she does. She normally just holds onto his wrist and walks behind him, peeking from behind. If she is approached first, then she will talk. Elliot is loyal and kind, always offering a smile to anyone he sees. He is a 'ladies man', always flirting with girls. If a boy talks to Sawyer, then he normally likes to be friends with them to make sure that they wont dare hurt her. Hes fine with people flirting with her, but if they hurt her, they have to deal with one angry guy. Sawyer is also loyal and kind, and she can be bold. Even though she dosent talk, if someone is in trouble, she stands up for them. In their past, they had a rough time. They where split apart at birth, Elliot going to live with their uncle while Sawyer stayed with their parents in a different part of Ireland. Elliot's uncle and aunt where poor, and they needed money, so of course, he turned into a pick pocket. He did it for years, never getting caught. Soon, he was caught, and taken to jail. Meanwhile, Sawyer's parents where caught in a fire, and they helped her escape the fire, but they didn't make it out. She lived on the streets, until a guy picked her up, taking her away. He, of course, cared for her. But he soon abused her, mentally and physically, which is where she got all her scars. A few years later, when she turned fourteen, a young man, her age, that looked identical to her, showed up at the door. He showed them a birth certificate, and he gave her up, much to his displeasure. Elliot soon introduced himself as her twin, and Sawyer was so happy to be away from that abusive man. They told eachother of their pasts, of Elliot going to jail, and Sawyer getting abused. They left, and a rich family donated them money. After that, everything went smoothly, them living together. Sawyer is a great actor, although her accent can sometime get in the way. Elliot dosen't really have any talents that he knows of ,besides being a ladies man- yet. Elliot owns a hamster named Noodle, and a small, furry white dog named Cinder. Sawyer owns a cream rat with brown spots named Gryffindor, Griff for short. She also has a boxer-pitbull mix with a russet colored fur named Red.

(I hope its fine that I used an old forum, if I need a new one just tell me c: Elliot is a random vlogger, so he just does random things. Sawyer is a beauty, she does hair styles, and sometimes makeup. Elliot's youtube name is Elliot@was@here and Sawyer's is sinister sawyer)
Last edited by stricklyspagetti on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
stricklyspagetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:48 pm

@*Rainbow.Sweets~ ; when we get a few more members w/ finished forms. c:
    @GotSalt? ; marcus & isabelle are accepted!
    @{.Pen.} ; your form is perfectly fine! elliot & sawyer are accepted!
    everybody else; please let me know when your forms are finished. c:
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bringmetonight&alive » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:41 pm

xxxxImage
________________xxxxxx
name;; alice short stanges
age;; nineteen
youtube;; amelialestrangexxx
form;bringmetonight&alive
faceclam;;Lua P

Every story starts off in someplace, somewhere, sometime; and that time for me was eighteen long years ago on june 8th. I started off like any other child would, my mom gave birth to me. Then, she took a good thinking threw with my father, took a good look at me and decided that from that day on I would be Amelia Shorts Stranges; named after, well no on special really. I can say I grew up like normal single child family's; I had a room to myself, a computer, and really anything I ever wanted. I was sometimes called spoiled, brat, self concerned because on the fact no one knew me. To everyone around me from the age of only eight years old no one really talked to me because they thought I thought I was too good for them. It wasn't that I didn't like the other kids, I just didn't really fit in well. I grew up with my parents being my best friends; the only real friend I ever had; there used to be this young neighbor I had before my parents moved to a different part of New York who I used to hang out with, and we could talk about everything. He was the same age as me, and went to a public school while I went to a Christian one. I would tell him about the people I hated, and how I didn't like school, and how I wish I was like a normal child. We had really become best friends but by time we moved, I lost his number and never was able to get a hold of him again. After that I never had a best friend again. When I hit the age of sixteen I decided to start making youtube videos because my mum and dad got me a video camera for my sixteenth birthday. I had always liked music, and had always enjoyed watching video's on peoples life because the fact that they had always been much interesting then mine. After I had started making video's and people had started following me I was told how funny, interesting, smart, cleaver and even how pretty I was. I guess once I started youtube I found people who didn't see me for who everyone else did, they saw me for who I really am.

Last edited by bringmetonight&alive on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:33 pm, edited 19 times in total.
bringmetonight&alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cooper. » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:48 pm

name tag
name: xilili lerden lilura elizalde
pronunciation: ce-cily lur-den lil-ur-a eli-zalde
nicknames: xi, lerden, li, lili, lerd, xilili
youtube: vlogger -- xililithelerd
birthdate: february 29
th, 1996
height: 5 feet 7 inches
weight: 145 pounds
hair color: blonde with brown undertones
eye color: a hazel with steel gray accents
skin: fair if not pale
build: proportional and fit
birthplace: falmouth, cape cod
good traits: bubbly, athletic, fashionable
bad traits: shy, quiet, extremely innocent
short history: cooper was born in cape cod
along with her twin brother. she grew up on
the shores of falmouth. her brother was a
prankster and she was the innocent daddy's girl
which made her brother have a certain kind
of hatred against her, yet they still love each
other. as she grew up she learned to speak fluent
greek, latin, and german. her family often traveled
and she would often pick up the languages and be
a translator. one time, the third time they visited
Ukraine, they got into a car accident. cooper broke
her right leg and arm and had multiple glass cuts
on her back, she now has a scar on her leg and arm
along with about five to eight more on her back.
now she tends to hide her back for fear of judgement.
cooper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

felix [ pewdiepie ] gamer ♖ "pewds"

Postby despairz » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:55 pm

ind
ind
iFELIX
PEWDIE
KJELLBERGi

─── ───

name: felix arvid ulf kjellberg
nickname: felix, pewds
online alias: pewdiepie
age&dob: twenty four. october 24
genre: gaming
fanbase: bro army
credit to aflame for making this

─── ───

personality: funny ♖ funloving ♖ silly ♖ brave ♖ not very shy ♖ crazy ♖ caring ♖ animal lover ♖ loner ♖ daring
background history: felix was born in sweden, where he grew up as an only child, playing many foreign games to us. ass a child, he was very daring and fun to being around, almost like now. an odd kid, he was. he never liked people, and felt like himself behind the computer or tv screen, playing with others with skills like none other. but his mother didn't like this, so she bought him a pet, thinking it would get him more active. of course, he stayed skinny. almost lanky, but not quite. but she bought him a lazy pug, who liked to sit with him and watch him play video games. not liking his mother's rules, as soon as he turned eighteen, he moved to america and started his gaming channel. he was shy at first, but became more used to it. he got more and more excited as he got more subscribers, becoming pretty funny and well known. now, he has about 21,997,306 members of his bro army.
appearance: felix is quite handsome, with stunning blue eyes that hold barely any flecks, except darker and lighter shades of blue. he has a rather pale complexion, but gets a soft honey colored glaze over his skin often, with barely any blemishes or flaws on his face. his soft dirty blond hair has a rather odd coloring, though where it turns darker underneath of it, with a few streaks of darker shades of his roots throughout his hair. it always has a soft flop to it, too. along with that, he has a short kept beard and a slight mustache. he holds a medium height with him, with a little weight and not that much muscle, but not fat either. he's.. even, with a good amount of muscle. as for clothing, he wears a lot of graphic t shirts with regular jeans and mostly just sneakers.
relationship(s): he has no crush, though he did have a girlfriend, marzia, at home. they aren't together for the time being, as they aren't going to be with each other for some time. he is open for a crush.
commonly played games: pewds plays a lot of horror games, along with games like surgeon simulator, happy wheels, grand theft auto, and many more. as for horror games, he played amnesia, slender man, bloody trapland, and again, many more.
pets: only two, edgar and puga, both pugs. but he only brought puga with him, since edgar was marzias.
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me