i just wanna run ▿ open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

i just wanna run ▿ open

Postby despairz » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:44 pm

i just wanna run hide it away
run because theyre chasing me down
i just wanna run throw it away
run before theyre finding me out
i just wanna run
i just wanna run
im out here all alone
i try to call your house
cant reach you on the phone
ill gather up the nerve
im packing up my bag
its more than you deserve
don't treat me like a drag
im feelin like I keep on talking
im repeating myself
my words lost all meaning
i keep talking
i repeat myself i just wanna run
hide it away
run because theyre chasing me down
i just wanna run throw it away
run before they're finding me out
i just wanna run
i just wanna run
like a game of chess
i predict your move
i think I know you better
better than you do
im sick of feeling cheap
cheated and abused
sick of losing sleep
thinking about you
im feelin like I keep on talking
im repeating myself,
my words lost all meaning
i keep talking
i repeat myself
i just wanna run, hide it away
run because they're chasing me down
i just wanna run, throw it away
run before theyre finding me out
i just wanna run

run as far and as fast as you can. it will solve all of your problems. right? not. you live in the shadows
of a huge city, and get their scraps. their dirt. you always come in last, never to be first. you and
eleven others live like this, all the same age. well, not only twelve people, but they live in the same house
or a house near you. these houses are apparently the best the city could do to support you 'strays'.
they give you homes, and bread, water, and a few things to live off of such as heating, air conditioning,
refrigerating, and things along those lines. but you have to work for more than half of it. farming,
chopping your own wood for fire, industrial things... the list goes on. you don't do this for free, but if
you don't have a job, then you steal from the city. or you, again, make your own food and things you need to
live, but you still get your bread and water. sickness is the worst thing. ever. the city won't support
sick ones of 'your kind'. your sick, you pretty much die. unless you have herbs and such to create things
for the sickness you have, though this is rare. the houses aren't in best condition, either. they often have
leaks in the roof or broke things, and they don't fix this either. your house, your problem. and don't
forget that the city never lets runaways like you into the city. as for you... all this applies to you.
maybe you ran from the city, or form elsewhere, hoping to find your heaven. a place to call home, but
better than your last. it never happened, of course, but you dreamed... you had a dream. a dream
to become a better person, but you never did of course. you only made yourself worse. this town, is
the one and only artenia, a small little grey town, where rich is having enough food for three meals
a day.

despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby despairz » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:44 pm

ill keep this short. follow all of cs rules, and mine too. add face claims to characters, and you may only have two characters. you may have very basic forms, just not super long ones where i have to search for the info. semi-lit roleplay, so 5-9 lines at the least. 3 paragraphs at the most. fancy posts, if you can. pm me updates on charries. your character will get caught once or twice if they steal, so no character is perfect. you can't have two girls or two boys unless with my permission. there will only be spots for runaways, who may not under any circumstances become a citizen of the city. put brackets around ooc text. please remove signatures, too. and please don't talk ooc unless asking for a recap or if someone is open. no spam. also, post at least once every twenty four hours. if not you will be kicked form the roleplay and your spot will be opened.
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: i just wanna run ▿ open

Postby despairz » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:45 pm

house one➶
ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ;; reserved ↠ age ↠ crush ↠ ~Just Imagine~
ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ;; brighten young ↠ nineteen ↠ xx ↠ boo(:
ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ;; jhordyn ford ↠ twenty one ↠ xx ↠ deefizzy.
ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ;; zoey alexander ↠ seventeen ↠ dustin ↠ scream ;;
house two➶
ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ;; name ↠ age ↠ crush ↠ roleplayer
ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ;; dustin strait ↠ nineteen ↠ xx ↠ deefizzy.
ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ;; reserved ↠ age ↠ crush ↠ roleplayer
ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ;; brooklyn williams ↠ eighteen ↠ xx ↠ ~Just Imagine~

house three➶
ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ;; name ↠ age ↠ crush ↠ roleplayer
ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ;; name ↠ age ↠ crush ↠ roleplayer
ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ;; name ↠ age ↠ crush ↠ roleplayer
ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ;; shiloh valentine ↠ eighteen ↠ xx ↠ boo(:
Last edited by despairz on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relationships

Postby despairz » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:46 pm

him ♥ her
him ♥ her
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dustin and jhordyn

Postby despairz » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:47 pm

name ;; "Jhordyn Elizabeth Ford. Yeah, my name's spelled weird."
age ;; "Twenty One. Years."
gender ;; "A great question. I'm a female, if you haven't noticed."
skills ;; "I am good with herbs and healing, and playing guitar."
spot ;; "Female One. The... best? nah."
house ;; "I live in house one."
love interest ;; "Its odd for me to like anyone, so no."

jhordyn is a very pretty young woman, with dark brown hair, and greenish blue eyes. she is about five six, and has a small muscle build. she doesn't weigh very much, either. she is pretty open and out-going, not to mention hard headed and sometimes idiotic, though on purpose. she gets friends easily, and knows how to annoy people. she is good at playing with people's minds and is also good with medicines and herbs. she reads a lot of books about herbs and can cure many sicknesses, though she has her limits. she is usually very mellow, and likes to chill out in her house with the people she knows. jhordyn has never had a boyfriend, and doesn't want to. she is afraid of getting hurt, thus she doesn't have a crush.

dustin is a handsome young man, who seems to have latino blood lines, hence his darker skin. his eyes are lighter than his dark brown hair, but he is very tall and has very few face markings. he has a highly muscular build, and is skinny. he is quite the flirt, and is very quiet, though he is deadly. his skills contain stealing and sneaking, so he can easily slip into stores, though it sometimes requires a distraction. He isn't a very talkative person, and doesn't get angry easily. he lives in the second house, right in the middle of the three houses, and was the second male to be put in that house. he doesn't work for the city, but he chops wood and sometimes helps care for some other people's farms/animals to get a few extra coin to actually buy stuff... but it is at the artenia market, so everything is cheap. it is mostly vegetables, fruits, and other foods that he buys, and he shares it with the whole house, he never sells anything there, though.
Last edited by despairz on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open/closed

Postby despairz » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:47 pm

despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: i just wanna run ▿ open

Postby heartless, » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:19 pm

{{ Heads up, Brighten is Shiloh's step brother c: }}

xBᴏᴏ Aᴠᴇʀʏ Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇx

meet Shiloh Avery Valentine also known as Boo, the wild party animal with a taste for danger. She just turned nineteen. Her dream in life is to hopefully become an actress. She was born in the beautiful place known as California. She lives with her mother and father who are both recording artists and her twin sister Scout. Born with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes Shiloh is a catch.This girl loves, skateboarding, partying and drawing, she is the type of girl who wont back down from anything, especially a dare. Shilo'sh may off as a player and a flirt but in all reality she is a sweet and down to earth girl who just wants to have fun while she can.

{{ Heres a longer form to, just in case you wanted more info (: }}

мy вaѕιc ι n ғ o r м a т ι o n
    naмe :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ Aᴠᴇʀʏ Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ
    nιcκ naмe :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴇs ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ Bᴏᴏ.
    gendeя :: Iᴛs ᴏᴠɪᴏᴜs I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ. Wᴇʟʟ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ.
    вιятнday :: I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏɴ Aᴜɢᴜᴇsᴛ 5ᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ.

on тнe o υ т ѕ ι d e
    нeιgнт :: I ᴀᴍ ғɪᴠᴇ ғᴏᴏᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.
    cloтнιиg ѕтуle :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪsɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ɢɪʀʟ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴋᴀᴛᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀs sᴋɪɴɴʏ ᴊᴇᴀɴs ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪɢʜ ᴛᴏᴘs ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴋᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇs ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘᴘᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴀʏs ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ.
    dιѕтιиcтινe feaтυяeѕ :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʟᴏɴɢ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ sᴍɪʟᴇ. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ғʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ.
    вodу мodιfιcaтιoиѕ :: Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀɪᴄɪɴɢs ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴀʀ,ɴᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘᴘᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ.

мy ѕocιal ι n ғ o r м a т ι o n
    cяυsн :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇs sᴋᴀᴛᴇʀ ʙᴏʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs.
    єχ(єѕ) :: Sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɢᴜʏs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ.
    вeѕт fяιeиds :: Sʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ.

on тнe ι n ѕ ι d e
    тнeмe ѕong :: Opitional
    ѕєχυal oяιєnтaтιon :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪs sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏʀʀʏ ɢɪʀʟs sʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ.
    яandoм facт :: Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴅʀᴇss,ʜɪɢʜ ʜᴇᴇʟs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏʀᴛs.

ρєяѕonalιту :: Aᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪʙᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ɪs ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ,ᴏᴜᴛɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍʙᴏʏ.

Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴅᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ. Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛ. Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀʟʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʏ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴡʟ. Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪs ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ. Jᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. Oɴᴄᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜʙʙʟʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ sʜʏ. Sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪs ᴅᴇғɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs sᴋᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. Sʜᴇs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ʜᴀʀᴅʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴɢᴇʀᴇᴅ. Iᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʀsᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ. Iғ sʜᴇ sᴇᴛs ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏɴ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ. Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ. Dᴇᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ. Sʜᴇ ɪsɴᴛ ᴀ ғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ sʜᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ɪᴛs ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ. Iғ Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ʟɪᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ. Iғ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍɪsᴇʀʏ.

Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪs ᴏᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴀ ᴛᴏᴍ ʙᴏʏ. Sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ᴛᴀᴅ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄʙʟᴇ. Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀʀᴅʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ. Sʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴏʏs sɪɴᴄᴇ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴇ. Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ sᴋɪʀᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇssᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ.Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ. Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ʀᴜsʜ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴘᴀɪɴ. Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ғᴜɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss. .

нιѕтoяу :: Just tell us about your normal life outside of school.
    ℓιкєѕ :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs
    - Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ʙʟᴜᴇ & ɢʀᴇᴇɴ
    - Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs sᴋᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ
    - Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs sᴄᴀʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs
    - Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴛʜɪɴɢs
    - Sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ғʟɪʀᴛɪɴɢ & ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴏʏs

∂ιѕℓιкєѕ :: Sʜɪʟᴏʜ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs
    - Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴅʀᴇssᴇs & sᴋɪʀᴛs
    - Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴘɪɴᴋs
    - Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ʀᴏsᴇs & ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ
    - Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ɢɪʀʟʏ ɢɪʀʟs
    - Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ʜɪɢʜ ʜᴇᴇʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇs

мy вaѕιc ι n ғ o r м a т ι o n
    naмe :: Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ Mᴀᴇᴢᴇɴ Yᴏᴜɴɢ
    nιcκ naмe :: Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴇs ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪᴄᴋ ɴᴀᴍᴇ Sᴋɪᴛᴛʟᴇs, ɢɪʀʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀғᴜʟ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇs sᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.
    gendeя :: I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴏᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʏ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɢᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. ɪᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴇ.
    вιятнday :: I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏɴ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴇᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡᴀs ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ. I ᴀᴍ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴛᴇᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ.

on тнe o υ т ѕ ι d e
    нeιgнт :: I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴛᴀʟʟ ʙᴏʏ, I ᴀᴍ sɪx ғᴏᴏᴛ.
    cloтнιиg ѕтуle :: Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇssᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴅᴏᴇs. Hᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀs sᴋɪɴɴʏ ᴊᴇᴀɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴛ-sʜɪʀᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀs ᴀ sᴋᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴇᴛ. Hᴇ ᴀʟsᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʜɪs ʜɪɢʜ ᴛᴏᴘ sʜᴏᴇs, ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴘᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ.Hᴇ ᴀʟsᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴘᴀɪʀ ᴏғ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ sʜᴀᴅᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀs. Yᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀʀᴅʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏʏ ᴅʀᴇssᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ғᴀɴᴄʏ ɪɴ ᴛᴜx ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. Hɪs ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀɴᴄʏ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ sʜɪʀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴊᴇᴀɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴀɪʀ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴇs.
    dιѕтιиcтινe feaтυяeѕ :: Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ʜᴀs ᴍᴇᴅɪᴜᴍ ʟᴇɴɢʜᴛ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀɪʀ ɪᴛs ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs. Hᴇ ʜᴀs ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs. sɪɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʜᴀᴅ ʙʀᴀᴄᴇs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ɢᴇᴏʀɢᴏᴜs sᴍɪʟᴇ. Hᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇs ᴏɴ ʜɪs ғᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴀʙʟᴇ. Hᴇ ᴀʟsᴏ ʜᴀs ᴀ sɪx ᴘᴀᴄᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ɪɴ sʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏs.
    вodу мodιfιcaтιoиѕ :: Hᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ ᴏɴ ʜɪs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴀʏs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴘᴘᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʜɪs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴀs ғʟᴀᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴋᴜʟʟs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜғғ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.

мy ѕocιal ι n ғ o r м a т ι o n
    cяυsн :: Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ. Hᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀɪʀᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇᴍ sʜᴏʀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ. Hᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɢɪʀʟs ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛʜʟᴇᴅɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏs sᴘᴏʀᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ.
    єχ(єѕ) :: Iᴛs ᴏᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ʜᴀs ᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs.
    вeѕт fяιeиds :: Just pick someone random

on тнe ι n ѕ ι d e
    тнeмe ѕong :: Opitional
    ѕєχυal oяιєnтaтιon :: I ᴀᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ʙʀᴏ's ʙᴜᴛ I ᴀᴍ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ.
    яandoм facт :: A ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ sᴜʀғɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟᴏᴛ.
    ρєяѕonalιту :: Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ ʙᴏʏ. Aᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪʙᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ ɪs sᴍᴀʀᴛ,ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀғᴜʟ.

Yᴇs Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɪs sᴍᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴏsᴛ. Hᴇ ɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀssᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ's. Hᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴅᴜᴍʙ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜɪs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛ ʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀssʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʜᴇ ʀᴀɪsᴇs ʜɪs ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀs ᴀʟʟ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛʟʏ. Hᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛ ʜᴏᴡ sʜᴇs ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ. Hᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴛs ʜɪs ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ. Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴍᴀʀᴛ ᴋɪᴅ ɪɴ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ɪs ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇʀ. Hᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜғғ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. Hᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴜɴ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.

Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ɪs ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴏʏ. Hᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀʟʟ ʜɪs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ. Iғ ɪᴛs ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏʏ ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ ᴀs ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴀs ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ. Hᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇʀᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀʏ ɪғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇs ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴊᴇʀᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ. Hᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ sɪᴅᴇ. Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴘᴜᴛs ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ. Hᴇ ɪsɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʜᴇ ɪs ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ. ʜᴇ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғɪɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴀʀɢᴜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟs. Iғ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ʜᴇ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ.

Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ɪs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴀᴛʜʟᴇᴅɪᴄ. Hᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀʟʟ sᴘᴏʀᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Hᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴ sʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ sᴇxʏ. Hᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴇᴀᴛs ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ. Hᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴜɴʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ғᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʙʀᴏᴡɴɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ. Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ɪsɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʏ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ. Hᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs sᴋᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ. Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏᴇs. ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ғʟɪʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜɪs ᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ғᴀɪᴛʜғᴜʟ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏᴘᴘᴜʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ.

нιѕтoяу :: Just tell us about your normal life outside of school.
    ℓιкєѕ :: Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs
    - Hᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs sᴋɪᴛᴛʟᴇs.
    - Hᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʜɪs ʜɪɢʜ ᴛᴏᴘ sʜᴏᴇs.
    - Hᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀɪʀᴇᴅ & ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ɢɪʀʟs.
    - Tʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ.
    - Hᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʙʀᴏᴡɴɪᴇs

∂ιѕℓιкєѕ :: Bʀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴛʜɪɴɢs
    - Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴀɪʀᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟs.
    - Bᴏʏs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ɢɪʀʟs.
    - Sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴛʜᴇᴍ.
    - Tᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀs, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ғᴀɴ.
    - Gɪʀʟs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴜɢʜs.
    -
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooc

Postby despairz » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:49 pm

[ just remember- this is a roleplay based on very poor people, so they don't do much like surfing. this is in a place like illinois or some place where big cities aren't common, and small towns are. ]
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ooc

Postby heartless, » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:52 pm

mistletoe. wrote:
[ just remember- this is a roleplay based on very poor people, so they don't do much like surfing. this is in a place like illinois or some place where big cities aren't common, and small towns are. ]

{{ I read through everything c: I just didn't want to edit their forms, their already premade I just copy and paste them. }}
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby despairz » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:29 pm

[ okay. ]
despairz

My pets